NATION

PASSWORD

Private RP Setting (Invite Only - Titans Only)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Private RP Setting (Invite Only - Titans Only)

Postby Harbertia » Wed May 13, 2015 7:18 pm

To Join:
  1. Must be a member of the Titans RP Group
  2. Must be invited by another who is involved in this RP setting (you will need to state the name of the one who has invited you, and you must meet the first requirement)

App
Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age/Age Group:[/b] Literal number or general Teen, Elder, Adult, etc.
[b]Birthday (Optional):[/b]
[b]Species/Race:[/b] (If you feel the need to specify that your character is Latino you may do so but this mostly for Human/None Human distinctions)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Image or description)

[b]Occupation:[/b] (Student, Casher, Teacher, etc)
[b]Residency:[/b] (Where your character resides, this can be as simple as a township or more specific such as an address and image of the home/apartment)

[b]Interests:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Background:[/b]

The Setting
  • The United States of America.
    Text

Townships
ICs, each town is in the same relative location as the others allowing for easy crossover to take place.

• Woodview: Mountain Heights can be reached by heading north, and Fort Micheal can be reached by heading East.

Fort Micheal
Fort Micheal is a flat land coastal town along Lake Superior that holds a proud military tradition. With an National Air Guard base to the north along the coast, a Naval Station to the south, and a real US Army Garrison it's no surprise that the town cheers it's team the say way it cheers it's men, a great big "Oorah!" It's the place where "how high?" is a way of life.

John Paul Jones
The local pub; John Paul Jones is a gathering place for the community and is host to the local Dart's Competition, Bingo Night, and Veteran's Day Special!

Naval Air Station

Patton Senior High
Patton Senior high offers three different ROTC courses; Army ROTC, Naval ROTC, and Air Force ROTC. Each of which ceremoniously treats the School President the same as they would the President of the United States. While this at first sounds eccentric it gives them practice in the proper conduct around a head of state.

Mountain Heights
Located at the foot of the mountains Mountain Heights was a Copper town before the supply began to run low leaving what ever mining happens now to be on a small scale. These days the majority of the town's income comes from seasonal tourism, during Winter the Ski industries opens up and the town holds it's Winter Festival where in a giant tree is decked.

Places of Interest
Some interesting Places in town;
Frostys'
Frostys' is the most sucessful Ski resort in town, and along side festivities accounts for a large part of the tourist industry.

Greywood
So named for it's dark leaves the Greywood is a large stretch of natural woodland that's become rooted in local legend; from ghosts, to beasts, to strange sounds it's never short from the eerie. Solidifying it's reputation is an abandoned saw mill located somewhere in side, one where the workers vanished while their equipment still ran; or so say the locals.

Greywood Park
While encompassing 20% of the Greywood Forest Greywood Park doesn't have as solid a reputation seeing how it continues to draw campers, and hikers a like. High Schoolers are known to frequent it during the summer, and Scout like groups can be seen during other times of the year. The only time it's really empty is in winter when focus is on the ski industry.
Last edited by Harbertia on Sun May 17, 2015 2:39 am, edited 10 times in total.
A light in casing is still a light.
Tomorrow is made today.
You can't stop progress, but you can direct it's course.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Eccentric Occupations

Postby Harbertia » Wed May 13, 2015 7:19 pm

Some interesting lines of work in this world;

Mad Scientist
Creates devices seen as unnecessary or unsafe, operates on fringe science, likely to create monsters (mechanical or otherwise), doomsday machines, and death rays. Attends annual Mad Scientist Convention to swap devices, and find individuals interested in their services.

Superhero
Private citizens acting under the Civilian Arrest laws of the United States. These individuals protect the public from giant monsters, supervillains, disaster, and at times, alien threats. Superheroes are greatly admired, and known to form guilds, and clubs to help organize their efforts. Following Amazo vs Wright heroes are allowed to testify in costume, in court. Some still challenge this ruling, but to those who have these masked crusaders to thank it's a small compromise for great benefit.

Supervillian
Supervillians have superpowers like Superheros but choice to use them to gain an upper hand over the common citizen. They commit crime either in Greed or the seeking of revenge for some perceived wrong. At times it's envy or jealous that motivates their actions.
Tomorrow is made today.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

None Human Player Character Races

Postby Harbertia » Wed May 13, 2015 7:19 pm

The world is inhabited by many species, some are near human.

(You can make pretty much any character)

Slime
Slimes, or Oozies (Gelatinous Hominid) are one of the more unfortunate results of science gone mad. Early Slimes where the product of toxic spills, while others where deliberate creations by some criminally minded researchers. Regardless how they came into existence the sentient of the slims remained able members of society (though with difficulty). Slimes, by nature are telepathic to the touch, and reproduce asexually through splitting. They also possess the ability to merge with other slims though this destroys both individuals (unless one is significantly larger then the other). They must be kept highly hydrated and will if significantly dry in a way as to harm their outer membrane, will instinctively head for water. Which can be unfortunate in some cases as salt water will dissolve a slime if submerged for a prolonged amount of time. Generally the less hydrated the less sentient the Slime becomes. They, like many 'unnatural' are not easily trusted, and generally invoke terror. General fears humans have over slims are; being absorbed & consumed, the fact they can enter almost any crevice allowing for them to be great thieves if they so chose (and offering no escape from them), or perhaps it's their lack of a brain organ leading some to consider them mimics of some kind rather then accept that their entire body is a brain operating on liquid electrolyte transfer (which is also why they become more animal as they become dehydrated).

Warlocks & Witches (Magi)
Human Magi of the Male and of the Female gender respectively. For them their is White Magic, and Black Magic. Magic that aids & liberatea, and Magic that harms & dominates. There is also utility magic; from living mops, to self clothing attire. They have had a relatively spit opinion of them from the general public. The more evil of their kin giving their kind a bad name. That being said those of today tend to live in relative secrecy, with few Covens and Orders existing as such groups tend to draw attention to them for in the past these groups have gathered great influence over the lands they are based from. Still such groups can be found today collecting dues from their members, and imposing regulations upon them in exchange for shared knowledge, and financial support taking on the role of a trade union. Those who decide to join such a group can make money via the potion trade, palm reading, and enchanted services.

Wee Folk (Brownies and Fairies)
The Wee ones are a race that is naturally of small stature (two to three inches in height). Males lack wings which the woman possess. In olden times Brownies stayed at home to raise the young while the Fairies collected everything the family needed away from the home. Even today the Brownies inability to fly makes them seen as lesser to some. Both genders have the ability to shrink, and grow allowing them to interact with human society as equals. However only in their tiny forms do they have wings, and the ability to sting (a kind of shock that generates a rash). Fairies have powers over nature allowing them to modify the weather in groups, and if alone to manipulate plant life.

Vampires
The term Vampire continues to stir up images of blood sucking mind controlling predators. Once they acted with the aim of owning the 'herd' now, they have ran into a period of transition between traditionalist, and reformers with the renewed understanding that Vampires feed on mystic energy, and life force they feed upon though the medium of organic liquids. They can survive on juice, any blood not just that a human. Here in the states the most common vampires are the reformers with the hardline traditionalist primarily residing in Europe where the Vampire Court holds council.
Last edited by Harbertia on Thu May 14, 2015 12:19 am, edited 4 times in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Player Characters/Misc

Postby Harbertia » Wed May 13, 2015 7:20 pm

Will be put to use I'm sure
Tomorrow is made today.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Wed May 13, 2015 7:44 pm

So, hows it coming Avalon?
Tomorrow is made today.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed May 13, 2015 7:54 pm

Tag
Will help later. I do have to go to exam soon.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Wed May 13, 2015 8:47 pm

Alright, I'm going to start off with something suggested by one of our members;

Ooze People aka Slimes aka Gelatinous Humanoids

Slimes and Oozies can be slang terms for them.

Now, I've been considering how to bring them into this, so, let's begin;

Slime

Slimes, or Oozies (Gelatinous Hominid) are one of the more unfortunate results of science gone mad. Early Slimes where the product of toxic spills, while others where deliberate creations by some criminally minded researchers.
Regardless how they came into existence the sentient of the slims remained able members of society (though with difficulty). Slimes, by nature are telepathic to the touch, and reproduce asexually through splitting. They also possess the ability to merge with other slims though this destroys both individuals (unless one is significantly larger then the other). They must be kept highly hydrated and will if significantly dry in a way as to harm their outer membrane, will instinctively head for water. Which can be unfortunate in some cases as salt water will dissolve a slime if submerged for a prolonged amount of time. Generally the less hydrated the less sentient the Slime becomes. They, like many 'unnatural' are not easily trusted, and generally invoke terror. General fears humans have over slims are; being absorbed & consumed, the fact they can enter almost any crevice allowing for them to be great thieves if they so chose (and offering no escape from them), or perhaps it's their lack of a brain organ leading some to consider them mimics of some kind rather then accept that their entire body is a brain operating on liquid electrolyte transfer (which is also why they become more animal as they become dehydrated).

other image
Last edited by Harbertia on Thu May 14, 2015 12:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Wed May 13, 2015 8:53 pm

No need to fear, I am here.
Global War on Crime
______
Operation: VENGEFUL SPIRIT
|____|
Order of the Purple Cross
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Wed May 13, 2015 8:55 pm

Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:No need to fear, I am here.

YEAY! ^_^
Last edited by Harbertia on Wed May 13, 2015 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Wed May 13, 2015 8:58 pm

Charmera's characters can like never have sex, this is now a rule, Opal would cause a huge earthquake, th emage would blow everything up
*points to the Ooze*
I really hate to know what those things do... Good God, they might be acidic. O.O I used to think every gal needs some lovin', but... that thought has made me reconsider my statement! XD
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Wed May 13, 2015 9:07 pm

Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:Charmera's characters can like never have sex, this is now a rule, Opal would cause a huge earthquake, th emage would blow everything up
*points to the Ooze*
I really hate to know what those things do... Good God, they might be acidic. O.O I used to think every gal needs some lovin', but... that thought has made me reconsider my statement! XD

Yeah, Monster Girls are scary, and with Slims, being Genderless, it's just...

Hmm... I guess I can just see why they would be feared; Genderless blob like - oh gah THE BLOB !!

That movie is reason enough to fear them, and I'm sure freezing them would work in the same way.

But, interacting with fictional monsters gives us an idea, and practice for the theoretical chance of extraterrestrial contact where differences in thought and body will have to be put aside in the name of co-habitation.

Still, it'll take time;
Last edited by Harbertia on Wed May 13, 2015 9:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Wed May 13, 2015 9:18 pm

Harbertia wrote:
Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:Charmera's characters can like never have sex, this is now a rule, Opal would cause a huge earthquake, th emage would blow everything up
*points to the Ooze*

Yeah, Monster Girls are scary, and with Slims, being Genderless, it's just...

Hmm... I guess I can just see why they would be feared; Genderless blob like - oh gah THE BLOB !!

That movie is reason enough to fear them, and I'm sure freezing them would work in the same way.

But, interacting with fictional monsters gives us an idea, and practice for the theoretical chance of extraterrestrial contact where differences in thought and body will have to be put aside in the name of co-habitation.

Still, it'll take time;

Anyway, I am up for most anything.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Wed May 13, 2015 9:23 pm

Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:Anyway, I am up for most anything.

Yeah, besides; the fear should add to interaction and it might be interesting to view Speciesism in action since it's generally easier to justify then Racism.

Species A is the natural predator of species B thus all members of species B has the right to fell distrustful of, and uncomfortable around species A.
Last edited by Harbertia on Wed May 13, 2015 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Wed May 13, 2015 9:26 pm

Harbertia wrote:
Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:Anyway, I am up for most anything.

Yeah, besides; the fear should add to interaction and it might be interesting to view Speciesism in action since it's generally easier to justify then Racism.

Species A is the natural predator of species B thus all members of species B has the right to fell distrustful, and uncomfortable around species A.

Yeah, sounds good to me.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Wed May 13, 2015 9:47 pm

Mountain Heights will likely be the first IC.

So I'll think of a character for that town;
ImageImage
"Ronnie"

no

Peter

Peter Roberts

After the story of Peter & the Wolf, Peter shouldn't be in the Greywoods, even in spring.

Peter's Mom
Single

The Cat shall be...

SIR BONKARS!

... might do away with the cat.
Last edited by Harbertia on Wed May 13, 2015 9:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Wed May 13, 2015 10:27 pm

XD Interesting, just learned what Peter and the Wolf is, kind of amusing
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Wed May 13, 2015 10:37 pm

Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:XD Interesting, just learned what Peter and the Wolf is, kind of amusing

hahahah, the ending statement about the duck does make me laugh XD

As to does the old man making a point by asking "What if Peter hadn't caught the wolf?"

You know, up till now I hadn't thought of how Peter was a Soviet Young Pioneer :/

Still, it's an entertaining tale that's great enough to have numerious animated adeptations XD
Last edited by Harbertia on Wed May 13, 2015 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Wed May 13, 2015 11:22 pm

Decisions;
Half Kappa.... and yes the above image is circa 1982, and is of a brief character who first tried to drown one of the protagonist, then tried to embrace the same protagonist, and then became besties for the episode's duration (she had a thing for him and thus ended up helping him on his adventure though the Kappa land... some how that resulted in the main cast finding a space ship under the lake... a space ship full of canned foods).

Perhaps a little more human
"My people come from the sea, and the sea shall feed us!"

May, may stop.

"Stop wiggling, I can't bite!"

Cucumber?

"Yes I'd like a cucumber!" *Throws fish down and viciously bites into Cucumber*
Last edited by Harbertia on Wed May 13, 2015 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Wed May 13, 2015 11:28 pm

Harbertia wrote:Decisions;
(Image)
Half Kappa.... and yes the above image is circa 1982, and is of a brief character who first tried to drown one of the protagonist, then tried to embrace the same antagonist, and then became besties for the episode's duration (she had a thing for him and thus ended up helping him on his adventure though the Kappa land... some how that resulted in the main cast finding a space ship under the lake... a space ship full of canned foods).

Perhaps a little more human
(Image)
"My people come from the sea, and the sea shall feed us!"

May, may stop.

"Stop wiggling, I can't bite!"

Cucumber?

"Yes I'd like a cucumber!" *Throws fish down and viciously bites into Cucumber*

They'd make good Marines, and they are pretty cute too.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Wed May 13, 2015 11:31 pm

Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:They'd make good Marines, and they are pretty cute too.]

:) Yeah...

yes, Yes they are cute, and would make excellent Marines.
Last edited by Harbertia on Wed May 13, 2015 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Wed May 13, 2015 11:36 pm

Harbertia wrote:
Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:They'd make good Marines, and they are pretty cute too.

:) Yeah...

yes, Yes they are cute, and would make excellent Marines.

Kappa Marine: "Hands in the air, mother f*cker, U.S. Marines!"
Terrorist: "Holy sh*t! Wait... you are just little girls." *laughs*
*shoots him in the face*

I just think that would be pretty funny, call them Neptune Battalion or something. It'd be some good comedy, plus that actually would be cool. Though I don't think the Geneva Conventions would agree with letting little fish-turtle girls fight in a war, plus, it just kinda breeches ethics- like horribly. But still, would be hilarious just to hear a few of them shout Oohrah
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Thu May 14, 2015 12:03 am

Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:Kappa Marine: "Hands in the air, mother f*cker, U.S. Marines!"
Terrorist: "Holy sh*t! Wait... you are just little girls." *laughs*
*shoots him in the face*

I just think that would be pretty funny, call them Neptune Battalion or something. It'd be some good comedy, plus that actually would be cool. Though I don't think the Geneva Conventions would agree with letting little fish-turtle girls fight in a war, plus, it just kinda breeches ethics- like horribly. But still, would be hilarious just to hear a few of them shout Oohrah

I guess, though I'm still not comfortable with the whole child soldier aspect. It would indeed be a breech of ethics, especially when one has muscle bond Kappa adults at the ready. Still it would be hilarious to hear XD
Tomorrow is made today.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu May 14, 2015 12:07 am

I wonder what species Opal would be...
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Thu May 14, 2015 12:09 am

Charmera wrote:I wonder what species Opal would be...

Human Mutant?
Tomorrow is made today.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu May 14, 2015 12:11 am

Harbertia wrote:
Charmera wrote:I wonder what species Opal would be...

Human Mutant?

That works.
Now to make a Fae, a Valkyrie, a slime girl, A frost giant girl and /or a werewolf.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse