NATION

PASSWORD

Economy dropped from 100% to 0% ?!?

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Orthaethaczil
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Economy dropped from 100% to 0% ?!?

Postby Orthaethaczil » Mon May 04, 2015 2:51 am

What. The. Frak ? :shock:

Not amused at all.
Be fruitful and multiply.

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Mon May 04, 2015 4:13 am

4 days ago: Following new legislation in Orthaethaczil, prices for nearly everything reach all time highs as business subsidies are discontinued.
HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon May 04, 2015 7:26 am

Yeah. You can also lose about 30 points of political liberties for building windmills. Go figure.

Issues are like that.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Mon May 04, 2015 7:32 am

The issue is notorious for that. If you are lucky enough to get #370, you should be fine.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Mon May 04, 2015 8:03 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:Yeah. You can also lose about 30 points of political liberties for building windmills. Go figure.

Issues are like that.

It depends where they're being built and who's building and who has a say on where they go. It could've also been another issue you answered at the same time.
HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

Celseon
Envoy

Founded: Aug 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Celseon » Tue May 05, 2015 11:38 am

I once ran into an issue which took the economy of a toy puppet from a relatively high position (can't remember precisely what) to either 0 or close to 0, and set all my industrial sectors at -2. This, however, is a swing I'd call even more remarkable than that. Going from 100 to 0 in one shot simply for eliminating business subsidy can't be all there is to the story. Did anything else change? A drop in corruption, maybe?

Miss Brunhilde
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Miss Brunhilde » Tue May 05, 2015 9:15 pm

The economy doesn't mess around. It'll beat you so bad you'll wish you never got beat so bad.

Vandoosa
Envoy

Founded: Oct 24, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vandoosa » Wed May 06, 2015 2:32 pm

I think I know the issue you got.. even if you get the fixer upper you are still doomed..(ow my statistics!) "Outdated Tax Code Crushes -name-" is evil issue.. you should run away any time yo see it!!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay