NATION

PASSWORD

Region of Genosis Now Recruiting!!!!

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
YangYu Hi
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Region of Genosis Now Recruiting!!!!

Postby YangYu Hi » Mon May 04, 2015 12:04 am

Greetings Comrade, and welcome to the wonderful world of politics! Where lies, backstabbing, and back room deals are the name of the game! Are you ready to be lied to!? Cheated!? Yes? No? Doesn't matter! That's politics! Sounds pretty bad doesn't it? Do you wish that you could avoid it? Well call me your fairy god mother 'cause I'm about to make your wish come true!

Genosis is a region with a Diarchy government structure. However, don't think that means you will have no say! There are plenty of government positions open for member nations to participate in the daily workings of government. From defense, law, immigration and so much more!

Don't want to be a fed but still want your voice heard? We are always open to constructive criticism, we even have a law guaranteeing your right to voice it!

The region has an IRC for OOC chatting, professional website and a offsite forum for all your roleplay needs! So whether you wanna hang out, or join in the fun we would love to have in Genosis

Kashiek
Civilian

Founded: Feb 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kashiek » Mon May 04, 2015 4:21 am

Excited for this new one. Let us build a magnificent region!

Koronna
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Koronna » Mon May 04, 2015 4:33 am

Bare in mind we are new. So we are looking for people who will help shape this into something great.

Also who ever comes to help found my region, :bow: thank you.

Benevolent Thomas
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Benevolent Thomas » Mon May 04, 2015 8:44 am

You should make the delegate non-executive if you haven't yet already. IIRC I've been there a few times recently trying to prevent taggers from taking the delegacy.
Ballotonia wrote:Personally, I think there's something seriously wrong with a game if it willfully allows the destruction of longtime player communities in favor of kids whose sole purpose is to enjoy ruining the game for others.

YangYu Hi
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby YangYu Hi » Wed May 06, 2015 12:39 am

Benevolent Thomas wrote:You should make the delegate non-executive if you haven't yet already. IIRC I've been there a few times recently trying to prevent taggers from taking the delegacy.

Thank you for the heads up!

Koronna
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Genosis Region Now Recruiting

Postby Koronna » Wed May 13, 2015 1:30 am

We are Looking for Founders for the Region!

What can we offer you that no one else can?
The region has an IRC for OOC chatting, professional website, in depth news agency and a offsite forum for all your roleplay needs! So whether you wanna hang out, or join in the fun we would love to have in Genosis and become a founding father in our new Region.
Last edited by Koronna on Wed May 13, 2015 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Wed May 13, 2015 1:35 am

Your region already had a thread - which you've even posted in yourself. Threads merged.

Sud Ba
Civilian

Founded: May 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

ur region

Postby Sud Ba » Wed May 13, 2015 4:14 am

Your region has serious potential mate. From your region map to your website,I have never seen anything like it on here yet. keep it up! :)

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Wed May 13, 2015 4:30 am

Sud Ba wrote:Your region has serious potential mate. From your region map to your website,I have never seen anything like it on here yet. keep it up! :)

Please don't bump your threads with puppets, YangYu hi/Koronna/Kashiek.

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Wed May 13, 2015 12:22 pm

Was it a misspelling of Geonosis?
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

YangYu Hi
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby YangYu Hi » Wed May 13, 2015 5:33 pm

Kaboomlandia wrote:Was it a misspelling of Geonosis?

yep, genosis is taken from one of the star wars planets but we twisted the name.
Sedgistan wrote:
Sud Ba wrote:Your region has serious potential mate. From your region map to your website,I have never seen anything like it on here yet. keep it up! :)

Please don't bump your threads with puppets, YangYu hi/Koronna/Kashiek.

And mr Moderator those are not me lol, those are my co workers (hince the different Ips posted from this and from them.) tho at work we are on the same network. my puppets are Yang Tzu and Yang Xin...
Last edited by YangYu Hi on Wed May 13, 2015 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay