NATION

PASSWORD

Zapharus Inc Peace Party|Open only to UK and MRBBU members

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Zapharus Inc
Secretary

Founded: Oct 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Zapharus Inc Peace Party|Open only to UK and MRBBU members

Postby Zapharus Inc » Fri May 01, 2015 9:17 am

Zapharus Inc is hosting a party for all diplomatic leaders and their spouses. Each person in both regions should write a small little short story of their leaders arrival at the party. My leader will arrive last as he is the host. This is open to members of the MRBBU as well as the UK. Remember to include what music is playing, what vehicle they are in (they don't have to be in cars, they could be in helicopters for all I care), what they are wearing, if they have brought a spouse and what the spouse is wearing, and how they react to the media as they walk down the red carpet. When your imagining what the location looks like just think some kind of award ceremony with velvet ropes, lots of cameras, and tons of famous people from each country. Sign up for the party by posting your leaders name below with anyone else they are bringing. If you don't want to write your own story just post all the details like what they are wearing and driving etc. below and I will be happy to write it for you.

Rules:
1)You don't have to follow the 50s tech limitation your car and clothes and anything else can be from any time period except the future.
2)You can have other leaders talk in your stories you just have to ask them first.
3)This is a peace party so everyone just be calm and have a good time.
4)Don't post your story until everyone has signed up and I have posted the arrival order.
(I'll add rules if they are needed but we are all pretty smart people so I don't think I'll have to)
Last edited by Zapharus Inc on Fri May 01, 2015 9:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Right-Wing Conservative(slightly Fascist), Nationalist, Anti-Liberal, Anti-Feminist(I'm all for feminism and women being equal but feminists are just awful) , Anti-Communist, Pro-Life, Pro-Gun, All-American, Atheist.

If you disagree with any of my views feel free to telegram me, I'm open to debate about most of these beliefs.

Zapharus Inc
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Zapharus Inc » Fri May 01, 2015 9:34 am

Zapharus Holt
Title: President
Guests: Wife
Right-Wing Conservative(slightly Fascist), Nationalist, Anti-Liberal, Anti-Feminist(I'm all for feminism and women being equal but feminists are just awful) , Anti-Communist, Pro-Life, Pro-Gun, All-American, Atheist.

If you disagree with any of my views feel free to telegram me, I'm open to debate about most of these beliefs.

The United Territories of Barbados
Attaché

Founded: Mar 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Territories of Barbados » Fri May 01, 2015 12:51 pm

Roselyn Kirkland
Title: Dictator
Guests: Her son, William Kirkland

Other: She has a grudge against Zapharus Inc because they excacuted her husband, who she loved very much...
Last edited by The United Territories of Barbados on Sun May 03, 2015 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zapharus Inc
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Zapharus Inc » Fri May 01, 2015 5:06 pm

It's good that you said that, when people sign up make sure to say if you have any strong emotions towards any other country or leader because I don't want to have two people that hate each other at the same table.

Nincenter
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nincenter » Fri May 01, 2015 7:21 pm

Leo Midas
Title: Almighty Ruler
Guests: None

Other: has suspicions
"who needs guns, bullets, and knives when you can use explosives, fire, and lasers?"-Leo Midas
"we aren't in danger, we are the danger!"-Walter White (edited by Leo Midas)
"you may have taken my soldiers and my nation, but there's one thing a nincenterian always keeps, their PRIDE!!!!"-Vegeta(edited by Leo Midas)

The Alexandrian Republic
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Alexandrian Republic » Sun May 03, 2015 6:44 am

Aron Walker
Title: Commander in Chief
Guest: Dog

Other: Just gonna have a good time, hopes he won't have to fight someone
Last edited by The Alexandrian Republic on Wed May 06, 2015 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aron Walker

Zapharus Inc
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Zapharus Inc » Sun May 03, 2015 11:26 am

The Alexandrian Republic wrote:Other: Just gonna have a good time, hopes he won't have to fight someone

Just watch what you say and you won't have to.

The Alexandrian Republic
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Alexandrian Republic » Sun May 03, 2015 1:27 pm

:rofl: thats good advice
Aron Walker

The Kathisville overseas territories
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Kathisville overseas territories » Sun May 03, 2015 6:39 pm

Cole Souza III
Title: President
Guests: None

Other:Would like to ease tensions as much as possible

The Alexandrian Republic
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Alexandrian Republic » Tue May 05, 2015 4:41 pm

Cole is that you from EDMES?
Aron Walker

The Kathisville overseas territories
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Kathisville overseas territories » Tue May 05, 2015 6:20 pm

Yes and you are?

Soveit Union of Russia
Civilian

Founded: Jan 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Soveit Union of Russia » Wed May 06, 2015 10:33 am

Joseph Stalin
Title: Communist Dictator
Guests: Wife, Soviet Dog
I am Joseph Stalin leader of the USSR and am here to represent as commander in chief of the MRBBU as because The Black Blade Union says they will not be attending. I would love to make peace with any of the UK members willing to make peace with me. I am also Minister of War in the MRBBU.

Black Blade Union
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Black Blade Union » Wed May 06, 2015 11:49 am

Leader: Sctar Caswell I
Position:First MRBBU Sctaric Leader
Guests: BBU War Minister, two Royal BBU National Guards
(Sctar means "leader as well as "star" in the BBu national lanquage)
News Reporters and camera men lean forwards as a surprisingly well painted and elaborate BBU military vehicle pulls up to the curb. People are suprised as the Leader of the MRBBU steps out from the armored door. He was not expected to arrive as the Soviet Leader suggested! Sctar Caswell I enters the building to the thunderous applause and shouts of many of onlookers. Many joyful but harsh sounding words in the BBU's national lanquage can be heard strongly above the din. The recently named Sctar Caswell walks down the red carpet with his national (not regional) war minister at his side with no wife present seeing as Sctar Caswell has not met the right woman yet. Beside them is two members of the BBU National Guard in full military attire and carrying the very latest miltary assualt rifles (unloaded and checked outside) in a dignifyed position over their shoulders. Sctar Caswell waves and smiles to the crowd as he passes by. Several people waving BBU flags are yelling "Follow the Leading Star!" in english, one of them may or may not be the disguised president of an unknown region. Several military politicians from a lowly country can be seen looking greedily at the shiny rifles carried by the BBU National Guards.
Last edited by Black Blade Union on Wed May 06, 2015 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Alexandrian Republic
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Alexandrian Republic » Wed May 06, 2015 12:19 pm

Hello everyone anyone wanna have some drinks and share stories? I got some from my military days
Aron Walker

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Territories of Barbados » Wed May 06, 2015 12:51 pm

*Roselyn looks up, and shakes Aron Walker's hand*

Roselyn Kirkland, leader of The United Territories of Barbados, and yes, I would love to hear some stories! This is ten year old my son, William.

*an adorable little boy with blond hair and brown eyes walks up to him and smiles, waving a little*

The Alexandrian Republic
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Alexandrian Republic » Wed May 06, 2015 1:51 pm

Hello William and Roselyn (gestures for them to sit down) My fondest memories were in the military. The camaraderie, valor, and experience. The strange thing for me was being from the "royal family" and it hadn't been like that in years. I mean of course being on the front lines and such, my family had held multiple positions up high for years but I was the first to be in the low ranks with the rest.I was given sergeant out of boot camp for my natural leadership ability and likability among my peers even before they knew who I was. Our first experiences were in the mountains of Qarat. (taking a long sip of whiskey almost phantom like) Those were some of the bloody days when the new guys like us were sent into combat... The rebels were a minnority in the land but they had alot of power and the people were brainwashed into hating us. They hated us so much they just ran into our bases firing at anyone or anything until they had no breath. ( takes another sip)
Aron Walker

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Territories of Barbados » Wed May 06, 2015 1:57 pm

William: *smiles, fully interested*

Woah, what happened next?

Roselyn: *messes up William's hair a little, smiling*

The Alexandrian Republic
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Alexandrian Republic » Wed May 06, 2015 2:11 pm

Then we brave men fought back. For the most part we tried to not kill them. Tasers and stun guns were used alot and we tried to re educate the people. We were there for only a few months before we were ordered to a place called Inner Heavens Grace. A strong Ally and run by a charismatic and interesting man we served as a police force. One day a few pirates killed our captain and lieutenants who were meeting with the IHG police force. I was moved to Captain and my friend Marcus to Lieutenant. We continued to move traveling through all lands and fighting in many places. One day we were in a large country in civil war. The oppressive ruling regime was being ousted by rebels but my countries sworn enemy Alliance the Eastern Powers sent in troops to fight the rebels. we declared war and my Company was sent to aid rebel forces in the highlands. While there my men and a few rebels were surrounded. We fought for six days straight barely any sleep or supplies. In order to escape I led a charge through their weak point. I was shot in the arm but I kept moving. We got pinned down by a tank and I grabbed a grenade pulled the pin and lept from my cover onto it. I barely through the grenade in the hatch before it exploded. Shrapnel peppered me and I was shot once more in the leg. I was brought to a medic station after we escaped and that was my last time in the military.
Aron Walker

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Territories of Barbados » Wed May 06, 2015 2:22 pm

William: *looks inspired*

When I grow up, I wanna be just like you, and take revenge on the man who killed daddy!

Roselyn: *a little worried about what he said*

Honey, not so loud here, it's not like our country, where we can say things like that, here we have to be quiet about our opinions...

The Alexandrian Republic
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Alexandrian Republic » Wed May 06, 2015 2:25 pm

Dont worry I won't tell. Holt is a interesting man but I don't fear him. What exactly did he do to your husband Roselyn?
Aron Walker

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Territories of Barbados » Wed May 06, 2015 2:31 pm

Roselyn: *tears up a little, but looks angry*

He executed my husband for siding with the Black Blade Union.

The Alexandrian Republic
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Alexandrian Republic » Wed May 06, 2015 2:43 pm

Strange what matter would make such an attack occur?
Aron Walker

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Territories of Barbados » Wed May 06, 2015 2:56 pm

Roselyn: *shakes her head*

My husband was a kind man, a foolish one, but kind. Zapharus Inc had simply declared war on our country because-

*leans in, looking left and right*

And I quote, "we were annoying his country on how peaceful we where."

The Alexandrian Republic
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Alexandrian Republic » Wed May 06, 2015 3:00 pm

The audacity! Such brutish behavior is more than enough for condemnation. I can see why you must feel so enraged and it was brave of you to even attend such a party help by this man
Aron Walker

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Territories of Barbados » Wed May 06, 2015 3:10 pm

Roselyn: *sighs*

I just wish for two things. One, peace between our two regions. And two, vengeance for my husband's death.

William: *hugs her*

It's ok, mom. I'm mad too.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates