NATION

PASSWORD

-voided-

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Wyrnsturm
Attaché

Founded: Aug 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

-voided-

Postby Wyrnsturm » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:08 am

I don't know how to delete threads but this is the old cat kingdom invasion RP thread which is a mess and had been cancelled and rebooted. Moderators please delete this for me.
Last edited by Wyrnsturm on Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Khaaaayos is good, khaaaayos is strooonk!

CALLING ALL ANTI-PONYISTS!

The United Cat Kingdoms
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Cat Kingdoms » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:01 am

Word had reached the Kingdom of Cats about a group of foreigners entering without permission. This startled the leadership. How did they get in? But the bigger question was who would lead the cat forces against these colonists. The cat had been rather incapable of leading forces since his illness and public melt down. His only son, Prince Lune, had been missing for over twelve years. The only option was to call upon the one cat who puts his nation before his life, Natoru. Natoru was not currently in the cat kingdom, as he had been away at a summit, but he was called for immediately to be temporary dictator.

A message was sent out to him, he would soon arrive to lead the cat forces. However, in the mean time, the cats needed to act. A villager had come across the foreigners, far to the east, quite a way off the capital. They did no seem hostile at the moment, but the cats need to be safe. The army was mobilised, troops were drafted, and within 24 hours, over 10,000 soldiers were ready.

The king has it ordered that an envoy should be sent out to attempt at negotiating with the foreigners. His name, Natori. He set out at noon, heading for the foreign outpost, maybe they could be convinced to leave, but he doubted it. He would be there by nightfall.
Proud Member ofThe Anti-Humanist League
Proud member of The Multiversal Pact

Sperland
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sperland » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:15 am

Tag.... :)

EDIT!
As soon as news that a parallel nation was discovered Nepoleon called the war counsel together.
"As you probebly know by now a parallel land was discovered. I forgot the name of the country it was discovered in but that deosn't matter. We have gone through a few wars recently but that deosn't matter. If we are going to create a large empire we will have to colinise the cat kingdom." Nepoleon's speech to the counsel of war.

Nepoleon selected his best general James O'connol to go with him to either invade the nation the land was discovered in or, if they were let through the Cat kingdom. 25,000 troops will be prepared for war along with 5,000 elite stormtroopers.
Last edited by Sperland on Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Soviet Britainnian-Sperlish war (Ceasefire)
The Sperland-Antarcteca war(Treaty)
The Liberation of Andorra (Ceasefire)
The invasion of the Caribean (withdrawn)
War against Anarcho France (Victory)
Second Sperlish-Soviet War (Ceasefire)
The Fifth Sperlish Civil War (Rebel Victory)
The US-Sperlish war (Victory)

Watch this Video
https://youtu.be/NwztaQgv3-Y

We are a dictatorship in disguise! SHH! DON'T TELL ANYONE!

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Founded: Jul 16, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:28 am

The Minister of Foreign Affairs made an official statement today:
"The New Mushroom Kingdom officially condemns these acts of aggression. the Cat Kingdom deserves the right to exist, and the populace of cats have the right to freedom, independence and self-determination. Colonisation and Subjugation of a populace merely because they are a different speices is not only wrong, it is horrifically speciesist and racist. We will support the Cat Kingdom in any way they desire."

---WARP-O-GRAM---
To: Wyrnsturm
CC: Louis Bobson, Commander of the Secret Service
Greetings, I am from a far away land. Currently, there is a state visit almost begun of the Emperor and the Regent to the Cat Kingdom. I inquire for one reason only: What will happen if you win the war and march in to the capital while they are present? I must take all safety factors and security risks in to account, surely you understand.
NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.

Embassy Request Thread NS section of my wiki-thing Questions?
DEFCON 5. Never forget Z-Day. 1/4/13. 'Corporate Police State' fits just as well as the actual WA category.
There are no magic mushrooms in this nation. Seriously.

Wyrnsturm
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Wyrnsturm » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:30 am

Looking at a lone cat approaching their position from the kingdom they found populated with his kind, the colonists and colonial guards watches Natori, some mocks him from a distance. "Here kitty kitty kitty~ Puss puss!" some children chanted along with full grown men apparently...

"My lord. It seems that these...cats had sent a representative over." the colonial guard captain enters the administration head office with a slight smirk, finding the fact to be somewhat silly.

Lord Smithen Archiralt; the Imperial appointed vassal to rule the colony looks up from his desk while type-writing a proposal to open up a cat Colosseum for the colony populace entertainment. He withdraws the copper smoking pipe from his lips and snickers, "Is that so? Alright then, let's have a look at this kitty guest of our."

The lord leaves the administration building accompanied by the colonial guard captain, a linguistic expert, and his secretary. All of them but the guard captain were dressed in a traditional Wilkenmen evening coat while the captain himself keeps his militia jacket. The group approaches Natori who had been left to wait outside of the Imperial colony perimeter with the guard captain holding an Imperial banner with him.

Some of the colonist militia tries to intimidate him by pointing their rifles at him.

Towering above the cat and keeping a hand behind his coat while the other hand gestures to Natori, Lord Archiralt begins to speak, "Well hello little one, what are you doing here? Are you lost? If that is the case, you are welcomed to walk on four legs and be a pet cat for the colonist of..." He clenches his hand into a fist and pridefully held it to his heart before gesturing to the Imperial banner, "...The proud Wilkenmen of Wyrnsturm Empire. Serving under his one and only majesty Great Emperor Daniel Nightgrim!"

"Tell that to him, Mr. Blake." Lord Archiralt looks to his linguistic expert who then nods and mockingly 'translates' whatever the lord said earlier to Natori. "Ahem...meow meow meow, purrr meow meow mew...!" triggering everyone to laugh. Nobody it seems takes Natori seriously...
Last edited by Wyrnsturm on Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Gigaverse
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 26, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gigaverse » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:37 am

OOC: Err... How do we send our people to this Cat Kingdom again if the portal to it is so close to Wyrnsturm's borders?
Art-person(?). Japan liker. tired-ish.
Student in linguistics ???. On-and-off writer.
MAKE CAKE NOT stupidshiticanmakefunof.
born in, raised in and emigrated from vietbongistan lolol
Operating this polity based on preferences and narrative purposes
clowning incident | clowning incident | bottom text
can produce noises in (in order of grasp) vietbongistani, oldspeak
and bonjourois (learning weebspeak and hitlerian at uni)

Wyrnsturm
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Wyrnsturm » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:49 am

Gigaverse wrote:OOC: Err... How do we send our people to this Cat Kingdom again if the portal to it is so close to Wyrnsturm's borders?

((OOC: I'm not sure, according to the description of his portal in his factbook. There's a system of ever moving portal. I recommend talking to the owner of Cat Kingdom about how you'd stumble upon an entrance to his world.))

The United Cat Kingdoms
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Cat Kingdoms » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:51 am

Wyrnsturm wrote:Looking at a lone cat approaching their position from the kingdom they found populated with his kind, the colonists and colonial guards watches Natori, some mocks him from a distance. "Here kitty kitty kitty~ Puss puss!" some children chanted along with full grown men apparently...

"My lord. It seems that these...cats had sent a representative over." the colonial guard captain enters the administration head office with a slight smirk, finding the fact to be somewhat silly.

Lord Smithen Archiralt; the Imperial appointed vassal to rule the colony looks up from his desk while type-writing a proposal to open up a cat Colosseum for the colony populace entertainment. He withdraws the copper smoking pipe from his lips and snickers, "Is that so? Alright then, let's have a look at this kitty guest of our."

The lord leaves the administration building accompanied by the colonial guard captain, a linguistic expert, and his secretary. All of them but the guard captain were dressed in a traditional Wilkenmen evening coat while the captain himself keeps his militia jacket. The group approaches Natori who had been left to wait outside of the Imperial colony perimeter with the guard captain holding an Imperial banner with him.

Some of the colonist militia tries to intimidate him by pointing their rifles at him.

Towering above the cat and keeping a hand behind his coat while the other hand gestures to Natori, Lord Archiralt begins to speak, "Well hello little one, what are you doing here? Are you lost? If that is the case, you are welcomed to walk on four legs and be a pet cat for the colonist of..." He clenches his hand into a fist and pridefully held it to his heart before gesturing to the Imperial banner, "...The proud Wilkenmen of Wyrnsturm Empire. Serving under his one and only majesty Great Emperor Daniel Nightgrim!"

"Tell that to him, Mr. Blake." Lord Archiralt looks to his linguistic expert who then nods and mockingly 'translates' whatever the lord said earlier to Natori. "Ahem...meow meow meow, purrr meow meow mew...!" triggering everyone to laugh. Nobody it seems takes Natori seriously...

Natori looks at the linguistic expert with disgust, as the interpreter must have mistaken Natori as a feral cat. He did not appreciate this much and the guns being pointed at him just enraged him slightly. Natori understood every word that this obnoxious Lord Archiralt spoke and felt a strong hatred for him.

Natori then replied in an English accent, reading from the scroll he had
"We don't all sound like that. Putting you puerile attempts at annoying me aside, I have brought word from the Cat King. You are not welcome here and we must insist that you abandon your outpost and crawl back into the reeking cesspit from whence you came"

Naotri then looked at Lord Archiralt and said in his own words sarcastically
"Do you want me to repeat that? or do you want it a bit slower"

Wyrnsturm
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Wyrnsturm » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:07 am

New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:---WARP-O-GRAM---
Greetings, I am from a far away land. Currently, there is a state visit almost begun of the Emperor and the Regent to the Cat Kingdom. I inquire for one reason only: What will happen if you win the war and march in to the capital while they are present? I must take all safety factors and security risks in to account, surely you understand.

Salutation to you Commander L.Bobson,

I am Hanz Von Goeth, the Wyrnsturm Imperial Lord of Foreign Affair. In response to your query regarding our future, all we would state is we do not take our action as a form of aggression but merely as a form of colonization. In no way would we consider these cats to be equal to us human and they will not deserve any rights. This is not a war, but rather simply a pest control to secure the supremacy of humankind especially the Wilkenmen (Wyrnsturm's demonym).

Furthermore, we; the parliamentary members of the Wyrnsturm Empire believes that our actions in the realm that we discovered should not be of your concern.

We wish you a good day. Commander L.Bobson.

Signed,
High Lord of Foreign Affair, Hanz Von Goeth

==========================================================================================================================

Meanwhile during the confrontation between Natori and the Wilkenmen colonist.

The atmosphere falls silent as the sarcasm was thrown to Lord Archiralt like an insulting stone. Some of the colonists chuckled silently while hiding away.

Reddened with anger, Lord Archiralt huffs and straightens his coat. "How dare you insult our glorious empire, you sorry excuse for an overgrown rat."

"As the proud people of the Wyrnsturm Empire, we go wherever we desire. And in this land where no human has stepped upon, we rightfully claim it to be our. So in this case, it is we the ones who decide whether or not should you exist in this plain. Whoever you are...Tell that to your Cat King.", said Lord Archiralt as he crosses his arms.

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:22 am

Wyrnsturm wrote:
New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:---WARP-O-GRAM---

Salutation to you Commander L.Bobson,

I am Hanz Von Goeth, the Wyrnsturm Imperial Lord of Foreign Affair. In response to your query regarding our future, all we would state is we do not take our action as a form of aggression but merely as a form of colonization. In no way would we consider these cats to be equal to us human and they will not deserve any rights. This is not a war, but rather simply a pest control to secure the supremacy of humankind especially the Wilkenmen (Wyrnsturm's demonym).

Furthermore, we; the parliamentary members of the Wyrnsturm Empire believes that our actions in the realm that we discovered should not be of your concern.

We wish you a good day. Commander L.Bobson.

Signed,
High Lord of Foreign Affair, Hanz Von Goeth

---WARP-O-GRAM---
To: Hanz Von Goeth (The Bigot)
I'm afraid it is of my concern. You see, our head of state - Emperor of the New Mushroom Kingdom, is currently on a state visit to the Cat Kingdom. I will not let you do anything to him. Same goes for the regent. It is, therefore, of my concern. Your action is most definitely one of aggression - these Cats have an entire kingdom, and your desire to colonise it is certainly very aggressive. Additionally, the idea of 'human supremacy' is aboslute bullshit. The cats are most definitely equal to you, as is any race in existence. You see, in the New Mushroom Kingdom, every race stands equal before the law. I would advise you to do that, but you won't because you are a massive fucking bigot.
Last edited by New Mushroom Kingdom on Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.

DEFCON 5. Never forget Z-Day. 1/4/13. 'Corporate Police State' fits just as well as the actual WA category.

The United Cat Kingdoms
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Cat Kingdoms » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:22 am

Natori chuckled at the petty insult and turned to walk away, he disappeared into the distance not looking back at the scum that were clinging to his beloved home land, like mould to bread. He mounted his carriage and set off back home.

Meanwhile, in the fields near the palace
Natoru had returned from the summit, but with the regent and the emperor of the NMK. Natoru lead them down through the white flowered hills and onto the threshold of the palace. They passed several small grassy huts, in which families of cats were eating luncheon, blissfully unaware of the scum that began attaching itself to the land in the east. Natoru lead his friends to the palace, they crossed over a small curved stone bridge and then they were greeted by the generals and ministers of the cat court just outside of the palace gates.

Natoru turned to the regent and said
"We are here now, they weren't expecting you but you are welcome"

The generals and ministers bowed to Natoru
"Oh please rise yaya" he said to them

He was then addressed by the supreme general
"My leader, who are these foreigners?"

Natoru replied
"They are here to help. I am aware of the crisis which befalls our land"

The general looks at the regent and emperor of the NMK and says
"Come, lets get you two settled in"
he signalled them to follow him, as the gates opened to the palace

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:28 am

The United Cat Kingdoms wrote:Natori chuckled at the petty insult and turned to walk away, he disappeared into the distance not looking back at the scum that were clinging to his beloved home land, like mould to bread. He mounted his carriage and set off back home.

Natoru had returned from the summit, but with the regent and the emperor of the NMK. Natoru lead them down through the white flowered hills and onto the threshold of the palace. They passed several small grassy huts, in which families of cats were eating luncheon, blissfully unaware of the scum that began attaching itself to the land in the east. Natoru lead his friends to the palace, they crossed over a small curved stone bridge and then they were greeted by the generals and ministers of the cat court just outside of the palace gates.

Natoru replied

The Regent and the Emperor both followed him, looking around at the area as they went. They found the architecture very interesting.

The United Cat Kingdoms
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Cat Kingdoms » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:35 am

New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:
The United Cat Kingdoms wrote:Natori chuckled at the petty insult and turned to walk away, he disappeared into the distance not looking back at the scum that were clinging to his beloved home land, like mould to bread. He mounted his carriage and set off back home.

Natoru replied

The Regent and the Emperor both followed him, looking around at the area as they went. They found the architecture very interesting.

Natoru spoke to them both
"I am sorry but I must leave you now, I have important business to attend. The palace servants will show you to your rooms"

Natoru and his general both headed up into the throne room whilst the women servants approached the emperor and regent.
She spoke
"Hello most esteemed guests. Please follow me to your room"
She then took the regent by the hand, leading him up the stair way on the left, as Natoru had gone up the right.
The female servant opened a door which gave way into a large chamber. There were open slots to the left of the room, from which one could see down onto the fields. A huge king sized silk covered blue bled stood at the end of the room. To the right there was a buffet, loaded with a plethora of cakes and sweets. This was the guest room, and was always on call.

The female servant then told them to settle in and ask if they needed anything.

Wyrnsturm
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Wyrnsturm » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:43 am

Looking back at the Wilkenmen colony, a group of colonists with hunting rifles and hunting hounds had rallied up outside of the perimeter; showing a sheriff their hunting license.

"Hehe, I bet ya that I could easily bag these kitties with this new shotty of mine." chuckled one of the hunter as they examines each other's guns while others mount on their hunting horses.

"Alright gentlemen, cat fur hat is becoming increasingly popular back in the city and we're going to meet their demand as a good men we are.", announced the hunting team leader as he waves a hunting knife. "Also, there's a circus coming to the colony soon and we need some cat to be our circus monkeys."

Without wasting another moment, the hunters gallops their horses along with their hunting hounds towards the general direction of the cat kingdom. Mercilessly shooting, nabbing and killing any cat they would come upon along the way.

Meanwhile flyers of "A New World" were mass printed in the colonial press department using photos taken in the cat's world and sending them back to the real world in order to attract more colonies.

Word also comes that a mining shaft had been opened up along the hills of the cat world and a thick cloud of smokes begins to fill the sky of the colony as the first coal power plant had been constructed to power up the colony.

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:44 am

The United Cat Kingdoms wrote:
New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:The Regent and the Emperor both followed him, looking around at the area as they went. They found the architecture very interesting.

Natoru spoke to them both
"I am sorry but I must leave you now, I have important business to attend. The palace servants will show you to your rooms"

Natoru and his general both headed up into the throne room whilst the women servants approached the emperor and regent.
She spoke
"Hello most esteemed guests. Please follow me to your room"
She then took the regent by the hand, leading him up the stair way on the left, as Natoru had gone up the right.
The female servant opened a door which gave way into a large chamber. There were open slots to the left of the room, from which one could see down onto the fields. A huge king sized silk covered blue bled stood at the end of the room. To the right there was a buffet, loaded with a plethora of cakes and sweets. This was the guest room, and was always on call.

The female servant then told them to settle in and ask if they needed anything.

Napoleon jumped on the bed and found it really comfortable. Meanwhile, the Regent unpacked his suitcase. Napoleon was looking at the cakes and sweets and wondering which to eat first.

The United Cat Kingdoms
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Cat Kingdoms » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:02 am

A general rushed into the throne room to be greeted by Natoru
"My lord, we are at war. They are coming"
Natoru told the general to calm down but he wouldn't
Natoru then gave the order for high alert, as the hunters were on their way. All cats in the surrounding field were to enter the palace. It was unfortunate that between the hunters and the palace lay one highly populated village.
Natoru ordered for 500 soldiers to be mobilised.

At the palace's barracks, the order was relayed. The soldiers got up, clad themselves in uniforms, equipped themselves with their long range bolt action rifles and proceeded out into the fields. The palace guards raised the drawbridge and positioned themselves at the open windows of the palace, with their sniper rifles, and many came down into the entrance area, swords drawn.

Natoru rushed up to the guest room where the NMK visitors were. He told them that war had been declared.

The eastern scouts gave word of the foreign hunters heading towards the closest village. A telegram was sent to the barracks there
Hunters sighted, prepare, threat level high, shoot to kill

The guards there mobilised, there were 200 of them positioned in the village.

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:07 am

The United Cat Kingdoms wrote:A general rushed into the throne room to be greeted by Natoru
"My lord, we are at war. They are coming"
Natoru told the general to calm down but he wouldn't
Natoru then gave the order for high alert, as the hunters were on their way. All cats in the surrounding field were to enter the palace. It was unfortunate that between the hunters and the palace lay one highly populated village.
Natoru ordered for 500 soldiers to be mobilised.

At the palace's barracks, the order was relayed. The soldiers got up, clad themselves in uniforms, equipped themselves with their long range bolt action rifles and proceeded out into the fields. The palace guards raised the drawbridge and positioned themselves at the open windows of the palace, with their sniper rifles, and many came down into the entrance area, swords drawn.

Natoru rushed up to the guest room where the NMK visitors were. He told them that war had been declared.

The eastern scouts gave word of the foreign hunters heading towards the closest village. A telegram was sent to the barracks there
Hunters sighted, prepare, threat level high, shoot to kill

The guards there mobilised, there were 200 of them positioned in the village.

The Regent was saddened. He said that if they ever needed war-related assistance, he would be on hand. He also said that these humans were massive bastards. Napoleon didn't notice, and he was moving over to the cakes and sweets to begin eating them.

Wyrnsturm
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Wyrnsturm » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:12 am

The number of hunters ranged between 50-60 men riding on horses while howling "Woooooooo!" Or "Yeeeeeeehaaaaa!" at the top of their lungs as hunting hounds were sent forth to tear any fallen yet alive cats into pieces. None of the hunters has yet spotted the cat's soldiers.

Dog barking and gunshots rings across the village as some of the hunters begin to climb down from their horses and start catching running cats with a net around the village.

"I think I killed like 20 of 'em." boasted one of the hunter as he aims and shoots another running cat. "We're going to be rich, lads."

One man even lights up a firebomb after lighting up a bottle of diesel petrol and tosses it into one of the village house that is too far away from the cat's barrack, exploding it into flame.

"Get as many as you can, boys. And make sure that you try to minimize the wounds as much as possible, we need their furs to be in good shape for the fur hats." the hunter leader reminded the hunters.

The United Cat Kingdoms
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Cat Kingdoms » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:37 am

Wyrnsturm wrote:The number of hunters ranged between 50-60 men riding on horses while howling "Woooooooo!" Or "Yeeeeeeehaaaaa!" at the top of their lungs as hunting hounds were sent forth to tear any fallen yet alive cats into pieces. None of the hunters has yet spotted the cat's soldiers.

Dog barking and gunshots rings across the village as some of the hunters begin to climb down from their horses and start catching running cats with a net around the village.

"I think I killed like 20 of 'em." boasted one of the hunter as he aims and shoots another running cat. "We're going to be rich, lads."

One man even lights up a firebomb after lighting up a bottle of diesel petrol and tosses it into one of the village house that is too far away from the cat's barrack, exploding it into flame.

"Get as many as you can, boys. And make sure that you try to minimize the wounds as much as possible, we need their furs to be in good shape for the fur hats." the hunter leader reminded the hunters.

The village was hit by the hunters. Cats were dragged out of their homes screaming and crying. The soldiers exited the barracks and began to fire, with their bolt action rifles, at the hunters who had netted some civilians.

Suddenly a fire engulfed a family home. The kittens ran out, on fire, shrieking and dying. Buckets of water were collected and the cats attempted to put out the fire.

The streets were littered with dead cats as the soldiers approached the hunters, wielding their rifles, firing at the hunters' heads. The hunters had begun a war of aggression.

The Republic of Turkey-
Civilian

Founded: Apr 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Turkey- » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:53 am

Tag.

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:10 pm

Napoleon, after filling up on cakes and sweets, decided to have a roam around the palace. He hoped no-one would hurt him on account of being a human, He was very fascinated by this new environment, but also felt a twinge of fear due to this.

The United Cat Kingdoms
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Cat Kingdoms » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:36 pm

New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:Napoleon, after filling up on cakes and sweets, decided to have a roam around the palace. He hoped no-one would hurt him on account of being a human, He was very fascinated by this new environment, but also felt a twinge of fear due to this.

Natoru was sitting in the throne room, now the centre of command, when he received a telegram from the village under attack
It was as follows
Hunters here, soldiers deployed, over 20 cats taken

Natoru called for one of his generals.
"I need you to ready the tank divisions. We need to wipe them out at their source here"

The general nodded and exited.
On his way out he noticed the child emperor
"Hello there" said the general
"Are you lost"

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:40 pm

New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:Napoleon, after filling up on cakes and sweets, decided to have a roam around the palace. He hoped no-one would hurt him on account of being a human, He was very fascinated by this new environment, but also felt a twinge of fear due to this.

Natoru was sitting in the throne room, now the centre of command, when he received a telegram from the village under attack
It was as follows

"I need you to ready the tank divisions. We need to wipe them out at their source here"

"Are you lost"

"I am not lost, sir." replied the child.

The United Cat Kingdoms
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Cat Kingdoms » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:48 pm

New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:
It was as follows

"Are you lost"

"I am not lost, sir." replied the child.

The general replied
"What awfully good manners you have, young man. I think you will fit in here nicely. Can I get you anything to eat?"
The general looked at the child's clothing, rather extravagant. He then realised this was the NMK emperor

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:53 pm

New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:"I am not lost, sir." replied the child.

The general replied
"What awfully good manners you have, young man. I think you will fit in here nicely. Can I get you anything to eat?"
The general looked at the child's clothing, rather extravagant. He then realised this was the NMK emperor

"If you would like. How do I look?" the Emperor responded.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents