NATION

PASSWORD

Rebellion in Chailliam (MT-PMT, IC, OPEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Prumia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 25, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Rebellion in Chailliam (MT-PMT, IC, OPEN)

Postby Prumia » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:47 pm

O.O.C.:

This will be a standard NationStates style role-play so basic rules apply; no god modding, ridiculous troop numbers, and use of nuclear weapons is MAD.

Additional rules include:
- Modern to early-post-modern technology level.
- No one line posts.
- Be fair with your hits.
- Keep things realistic.
- Post in stages (exm. leaving in one post, arriving in the next, attacking in the one after)
- The opening poster will be fair, but their word (mine) is law.

This role-play is a spiritual successor of a role-play held a while back. In it, the nation of Justorica discovered a new land-mass they called Chailliam. Prumia claimed the southern most section of the region and called it Pruymia. In the (four) years since, Prumian financial interests have turned the former island of waring tribal states into a marginalized culture in a booming industrial center as Prumian efforts began mining the area of its rich natural minerals.

Many regions have since been stripped bare, such as the area that sounds Fedal and its nearby gold mine. The northern most city, Dalai, has been drained by industry as the weak local government fails to regulate business practices. Even Pruymia's official capital, Palrin, is little more than a slum. The one exception is Aquis: a popular stop fro Prumian tourists and the home of the territories only naval port.

In this role-play, a rebel element will have already risen to power, but the government of Prumia will not cede the territory. Neither side is entirely to blame.

Reasons to Support PrumiaReasons to Support Independence
Prumian industry has made the island prosperous.Prumian business practices have ruined a large portion of the areas environment.
Prumia is the nation that has brought up the native Pruymian people into civilized cultureNative Pruymian culture is being destroyed in favor of the "superior" Prumian one.

Prumia is a more powerful political ally in the future.An Independent Pruymia would be a weak, but dedicated ally.[/table]

Choose your side: Prumia's, independent Pruymia's, or other (going in for your own cause:

Republic of PrumiaIndependent PruymiaOther
Prumia------

I.C.:

Nevilin Augustine was a happy man. Ever since he was rejected as the Prumian ambassador to Great Nepal, he had pulled his political strings and managed to find a nice, comfortable position for himself within the halls of power in Pruymia.

Now, resting comfortably in his office in the city of Palrin, Nevilin was free to govern as he pleased. Since Pruymia was never recognized as an official extent of the Republic, and thus only a simple territorial aquisition, the region was not required to elect a a governor to represent it in Parliament back in Olstain. Without representation, the territory's affairs were left to the Offices of Internal Affairs (O.I.A.), the very same government department Nevilin now found himself acting as liaison with in his role as "Sub-Interior Minister."

"Of course, Mister Augustine," simpered the aged gentleman representing the silver mining consortium. "The municipal government of Palrin can expect a sizable due from the mines gains."

Leaning back in his chair, Nevilin paused in consideration before saying, "While I am sure Governor Kanzo, the Administrating Governor for Pruymia, will be pleased with that, I wonder why I should support your proposal in the next city council meeting. What benefit could there be -- for the city, of course?"

The age representative sent a side-long glance out the nearest window, eying the dilapidated civil quarters within view, before offering, "I am sure the consortium I represent may be convinced to... misplace some funds if such a thing were to happen."

"A terrible tragedy, I am sure," said a smiling Nevilin.

Just as the two men were about to raise and shake to confirm the exchange, the double doors leading into the office burst open. Storming into the room were six men, each dressed in the uniform of a Prumian infantry soldier.

"What is the meaning of this interup--" Nevilin's straggled cursed died in his throat when one of the men raised a gun to his head.

"This, Mister Augustine," spoke a soft, cultured voice from behind the soldiers. "Is a change in management." Stepping out of the crowd of blue uniforms was a man in his early forties with swept back hair and piercing brown eyes.

"On whose authority was this!" demanded Nevilin. "If Kanzo is responsible you..."

"I am afraid not," the new arrival denied. "Administrating Governor Ouichi Kanzo is no doubt in a similar position as you find yourself now. My associates are very... thorough. We want to avoid as much bloodshed as possible."

"So you say," scoffed Nevilin, sending a pointed look at the rifles still aimed at him. "But all I see is violence."

"True, true," agreed the man. "Let us start anew. My name is Alhonso Decabria, former assistant to the assistant of the Administrating Governor."

"So you are a nobody then," laughed Nevilin. "Consider this fair warning: if you want a chance at a fair trial, you are going to surrender now."

Alhonso met Nevilin's eyes for a brief moment before sighing. "I do not believe you truly understand the situation," he said before pulling out a pistol. "This is not a negotiation--" He then raised the pistol, aimed it at the forehead of the gentleman from the silver mining consortium and pulled the trigger.

The man hit the floor of Nevilin Augustine's office before dead before Alhonso Decabria continued, "My friends and I are deeply trouble by your administrations willful disregard for our land." His voice was a cool whisper. "And have decided to take action."

"You!" hissed a shaken Nevilin. "Who are you!"

"I thought I already answered that," he frowned. "My name is Alhonso Decabria, the future president of a free Pruymia." Aiming his pistol at Nevilin's head, he added, "Now will you cooperate?"

A few hours later, broadcasting on nearly every radio signal available and in every direction possible, the following message was heard:

"For too long we have been the victims of injustice and terrible misuse of human dignity. Oppressed and dominated by the corporate masters on and high and ruled and suppressed by the Prumian government slaves yet higher, our beloved Pruymia has been ravaged and plundered to line their greedy pockets with every it of gem and gold they can get their hands on. The gold mined from our ores outside Palrin goes to become the very currency Prumia uses to trade in goods: their precious 'Hentil'.

"We have suffered, my friends. Forced to endure cruelties as a foreign powers grinds us under their heel. I say no more! No more will our home be drained of its beauty by the plunging mast of Prumian industry! No more will our women be defiled by the malicious deviance of a degenerate public 'for the good of the Republic'! No more will our children be taught to obey a foreign doctrine of oppression against their own people; taught to be
'of Prumia' before being free!

"No more will our homes be reduced to ruins, our bountiful fields to dirt, our cattle to bones, our crops to weed! o more will our bodies be broken, our minds shattered, our hearts corrupted! I say no more!

"We of Pruymia
-- the true Pruymia! -- stand united against the oppression of our masters and firm in our convictions to resist them. M name is Alhonso Decabria and this is my solemn pledge: so long as I draw breathe, so to does Pruymia; and so long as Pruymia lives, our struggle will never end!

Say no more and stand with us!"
The Coalition of Sovereign Nations is a group joined together to work towards a common goal: the preservation of every nation's Rights of Self-Governing against those who take it from them. Whether you would like to take an active part in this endeavor or whether you simply want to get away from all those regions and organizations intent on changing your nation, this Coalition is for you!
Signed, sincerely,
The Coalition of Sovereign Nations

Prumia
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

The Prumian Response

Postby Prumia » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:48 pm

I.C.:

Kanabarry Network Daily

Kanabarry Network Studios

THE OLSTAIN JOURNAL
One Hentil Coin

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 15, 2015
VOL. 04 NO. 14

STATE OF REBELLION IN PRUYMIA

WEDNESDAY APRIL 15, 2015 ~~> Dominating headlines across the Republic today is the declaration of rebellion coming out of Pruymia early this afternoon. Broadcasting on open radio signals out of Palrin city, the capital of Pruymia, rebel waves proclaims the move a "patriotic step in the right direction." Contacts in the Conflict Resolution Department (C.R.D.) back in the national capital of Olstain have threatened the use of military force to displace the dissidents, but have yet to mobilize. Speculation suggests an inter-departmental rivalry may be to blame for the delay.

When asked about this possibility, Associate Chairmen Albertos Basefel of the Offices of Internal Affairs (O.I.A.) has gone on the record, stating, "Military and political interest should go in-hand." He went on to add, "Chief-Commander Ruffel's call to arms may be premature. Just ask Chairman Gamor." Chairman Hasmer Gamor of the Foreign Relations Department (F.R.D.) was unavailable for comment, but political analysts for the Kanabarry Network point to a possible chance of intervention from neighboring Justorica and Zombodice to be the hidden motive behind the lack of immediate military mobilization against rebels in Chailliam.

INSIDE THIS ISSUE
  • Grand Consul Still Silent | pg. 2
  • Chailliam Situation Explained | pg. 3
  • Lunoqia National Causes Uproar During Formal Gala | pg. 5
  • "Quoth the Critic" - Poe Denounced Forevermore | pg. 5
  • Coalition of Sovereign Nations Condemns Newest WA Resolution | pg. 6
  • Weekly Forecast | pg. 6
  • Prumia In Entertainment Today | pg. 7
  • Olstain Local News | pg. 8

Although there may be little initial government activity, reports are already coming in from Pruymia of rebel reprisals against loyalists. Several incidents of rioting and looting have been confirmed out of Palrin, the territories capital, and its two major economic cities: Aquis and Dalai. Republic loyalist forces, consisting mainly of the region's national defense teams, have established fronts in Aquis, but Palrin and the southern most city of Fedal have already fallen.

Business interests in the territory have been deemed at risk prompting many investors in Pruymian goods to pull out. Several corporations are already flooding government offices in Olstain with demands for more action, but have reportedly received no response. Gallup polls show support from the Prumian civil population of armed forces used in support of business, according to the Damrin Objectivist Society. Reason for the support is cited as being the numerous unconfirmed cases of murders in the territory of business persons; particularly in the Palrin and Fedal areas.

No matter the government's choice, the people's will remains clear: the rebellion must come to an end.

Tossing the paper onto his mahogany desk, Grand Consul Seymour Arkend slide into his chair with a slight frown marring his otherwise expressionless features. "What is being done about this?" he asked.

Head of the Offices of Internal of Affairs, the aged Chairman Gatoma Tamu was the first to respond, "The territory is almost complete cut off. My department has lost contact with all our agencies in the area."

Salveria Tamlin, the Head of the Department of International Trade, added, "Investor pull out is terrible. Ever since they rebel began broadcasting, the value of Pruymian goods is dropped significantly. Rubies, emeralds, hemp-- even fish! All dropping. If this goes on any more, the value of our own gold coins could drop."

"I asked," Arkend began with a sharp hiss. "What was being done. Do not repeat to me what the paper headlines are already saying."

Chief Commander Donern Ruffel of the Conflict Resolution Department was quick to answer, "Appropreate military force has already been arranged. Give us the word and we can have boats off Pruymia's coast in a day, boots on the ground in two, and tanks rolling down the streets of Palrin in three."

Hasmer Gamor, head of the Foreign Relations Department, was quick to object, "That could be messy. We must remember that Justorica and Zombodice share close borders with the territory. If either of them cast their lot in with the rebels, the situation will escalate well beyond a simple pacification mission; three days could become three years! This is not like those fellows from ToardSmen. Not to mention the international back-lash..."

"Forget the back-lash," shouted Ruffel. "There is a reason Prumia joined the Coalition of Sovereign Nations: so we would not have to ask international permission before suppressing would be dictators like this. This is not the World Assembly, Gamor! Besides, I licked those ToradSmen fellows quick!"

"Some of our closest allies are dictatorships, are they not?" asked the aged Tamu.

"With overwhelming military force," Gamor reminded the chief commander. "We might not be the largest power involved in this."

Ruffel scoffed. "Who needs allies?" he shrugged. "My department is strong. Leave it to us and we can have these islanders sorted out."

"I recall," wheezed Tamu. "You saying the same thing about Acciw. How did that go for us?"

"A technical withdraw. We signed a mutually beneficial peace treaty."

"Only after exhausting our military power," reminded Tamlin.

"It was just to test our military hardware!" objected Ruffel. "Besides, we made close allies then!"

"Oslea..." said Gamor, Tamlin, and Tamu simultaneously.

"They joined the Coalition!"

"Enough!" demanded Arkend.

Everyone was silenced.

"We cannot risk full military mobilization without assessing foreign interests," the Grand Consul of the Republic recited, receiving a nod from Gamor and a pouting look from Ruffel.

"But we cannot do nothing because of the loss in gains," Tamlin and Tamu nodded.

"So we call in our own allies then," decided Arkend, turning his chair away from the assembled group.

"Who then?" asked Tamu. "Eysmolla?"

"We want an army," chided Ruffel. "I say we call in O-Ifreann. That will put the fear of the after-life in them! Ha-ha!"

"We are calling Lunoqia..." said the Grand Consul, shocking the room.

"They are untested in battle..." Tamu thought aloud. "And violent... Possibly insane."

"A public relations nightmare, sir..." sighed Gamor. "The death toll alone..."

"Bloody brilliant!" cried Ruffel. "Bloody brilliant because they will make the island bloody!"

"Gamor," Arkend ignored them all. "Send out a message to Lunoqia calling for some of their... specialized forces. We will send in elements of the 5th Invasion Fleet with them as support and to show our... displeasure with the rebels. That should move the international community to act and give us a better idea of the situation."

"As you say, sir," agreed Gamor.
Last edited by Prumia on Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Coalition of Sovereign Nations is a group joined together to work towards a common goal: the preservation of every nation's Rights of Self-Governing against those who take it from them. Whether you would like to take an active part in this endeavor or whether you simply want to get away from all those regions and organizations intent on changing your nation, this Coalition is for you!
Signed, sincerely,

Lunoqia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Lunoqia » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:45 pm

Lunoqia's Capital City of Dima

Thomas Graham sat inside the main guild hall for the Jericho PMC, observing not only his citizens, but his comrades. After having come back from a "Liberation" contract, everyone was ready to settle down and relax. But yet before he could even take a swig of his beer, he felt a tap on his shoulder. It was one of his guards as well as his top scout, A man in his early thirties, with a scar over his right eye and a Alpha and Omega symbol branded into his neck, named Sparrow. In his hand he carried a yellow piece a paper handing it to the Commander in Chief.

"Sir, telegram for you marked with the prumian seal. Must of been urgent too."

Graham took a heavy sigh, hating to go back to work already. He was was a tall man in his forties though, he looked young enough to be in his late twenties, whit his goatee and military mohawk. He had the same symbol branded on his right forearm. With a quick snatch he opened the note and took a brief look before bursting out laughing, starting with a small chuckle, then into full on hysterics.

"Oh, maker save us! Finally some real work!" With that he stoop up, took out his standard pistol and unloaded a round, quieting the boisterous hall.

"Listen up you sons of satan! It seems the great nation of Prumia is having some trouble getting their people to fall in line. Now i know we all hear what the coalition says about us." He's started pacing by now, gazing at the young soldiers before him.

"They say we're untrained, that we're vicious, crazy and rabid and you know what?!" He stops and then gives a smirk. "They're right.. We are exactly what they say we are, the rabid dogs of war, that survive off of the blood of man. Be proud of that gentlemen."

A collective "Damn right" and "Here Here" can be heard throughout the hall.

"Be proud, because that's the reason we are Prumias first choice for an op like this. Now finish up and pack your shit! We're about to let the big dog bark!"

As a collective roar sounds out from the hall, Graham turns and walks back to his second. "Sparrow, prep your bandit platoon and have me a chopper ready with clearance to land in Olstein.. I'm about to go give our gracious employer a visit."

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:12 pm

Fineberg, New Edom

Of all people in New Edom, it was the Heir, Jocasta Obed, who spoke most strongly and openly against Communism not merely as an enemy of the New Edomite nation on a historic basis, but an enemy of humanity. The Regent, Prince Elijah, and Count Beroth, President of the Council of Ministers agreed that maintaining good relations with other anti-communist countrieis was a must. However it was fondly hoped that it would come to little direct action.

"What with half-mad gynocrats across our border threatening our Dengali allies, the struggle to maintain our own territory against our own rebels, what we can send if need be are Damocleans. Remove some potential rebels from the equation. Keep our own forces in our dependency and send native troops abroad. They can pay for their sins against the nation by dying for us, if need be," Count Thomas Lalery, the Minister of Finance, said bluntly.

Crown Princess Jocasta firmly agreed with him. "He's probably the smartest man in government," she told her staff as they left a Defense Council meeting, a smile on her face. And shortly after she was informed that the 4th Division was on secondment. "How perfectly lovely!" she cried, clasping her hands to her bounteous bosom which joyfully bobbed as she bounced in joy, her face becoming radiant with joy. "And please write to them, advising them, on behalf of my sister, that I am deeply touched by their loyal and gallant service. O to rule a land so blessed by such noble service! And I hope they are inspired by the words of the noble Grand Consul!"

From Her Royal Highness the Crown Princess Jocasta
To
- Grand Consul Seymour Arkend

Dear Grand Consul,

I and on behalf of my sister Mara the First, was deeply troubled to hear about the rebellion in your country.

My beloved father, James II, was murdered by vile Communist rats, and our provinces of Gloria Regis and Bara ravaged by Anarchist insurgents until my brave armies and those of our allies crushed them. It is my earnest prayer that other nations will not have to suffer so.

In your current trouble, I would like to ask if your nation requires assistance against your rebels. If you would like I will propose offering suitable military assistance to your cause.
with all friendship,
Crown Princess Jocasta
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

The United Star Union
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Star Union » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:52 am

UNION CITY - USU
Councilmen John Alder begins to pace around his office furiously. The leader of the United Star Union is accompanied by Admirals Getra and White, his two top military commanders.
Alder looks at the two, " Has any major battles taken place yet?"
"No sir"
"What is the current state of the Primian military?"
"Unknown sir, but judging on how bad the reports are coming out and based on their last conflict, they are probably going to face a very bloody war."
Alder stops pacing and looks at the heads of the Union's navy, "Prepare to launch a military task for with the purpose of transporting material goods to the Primia government. Have it under a air screen as well. We will not get involved in this conflict if we can help it, but I will not leave them alone in their fight."

USU SHIPYARDS - Point Hope
25 transport vessels leave port filled to the brim with humanitarian relief and material aid ranging from scrap metal to computer chips. The large bulky transports are flanked by 15 vessels of the USU 5th fleet, headed by the Vertical Launch Carrier (VLC) USU Ironclad. The destroyers take up the flanks while the ironclad and a few cruises go in the middle of the convoy. They set off toward the border of Primia.

To Grand Consul Seymour Arkend,

The United Star Union has been made aware of your crisis and wishes to send aid in terms of humanitarian relief and material goods. We will also increase the amount of your goods we buy as to help your economy. All we need you to do is to approve the USU 5th fleet access to your waters. Once you do that we will begin to transport anything you need. However, for the time being we will refrain from directly entering this conflict. We will aid you in any other way we can.

Councilmen John Alder
Member of The Galactic Economic and Security Organization

Prumia
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Prumia » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:31 pm

The Republic of Prumia

TO: Councilmen John Alder, United Star Union Government
FROM: Chairman Hasmer Gamor, Foreign Relations Department (F.R.D.)
SUBJECT: Support & Assistance
ENCRYPTION: Moderate

The forces and nature of this Republic, acting in accordance with the philosophy of the Coalition of Sovereign Nations, commends and denotes respect to the fellow nation of the United Star Union. Speaking on behalf of the Grand Consul and this Republic, I extend our sincerest gratitude for your offer of assistance.

Enclosed you will find a list of desperately needed supplies; food, water, blankets, et cetera. These supplies will be distributed amongst the Pruymian civil population once appropriate measures have been taken to passive the region. We have already taken the initiative to arrange an open port in the city of Wishingtin.

We await your arrival. If you are so inclined, a representative of your government is invited to join our response fleet in their efforts to restore order to Chailliam.

With a steady and resolute hand,
Hasmer Gamor, Chairmen of the Foreign Relations Department of the Republic

-*--*-*--*-

The Republic of Prumia

TO: Her Highness, Crown Princess Jocasta, New Edom Government
FROM: Chief-Commander Donern Ruffel, Conflict Resolution Department (C.R.D.)
SUBJECT: A Common Cause
ENCRYPTION: Moderate

The forces and nature of this Republic, acting in accordance with the philosophy of the Coalition of Sovereign Nations, commends and denotes respect to the fellow nation of New Edom.

First, allow me to think you for your for your word, Your Highness. Prumia finds itself in a time of great change; everything from how we govern our people to how we deal with foreign nations. But while we may change some things, there are still some facets we must never change! Surrendering to terrorists and rebels who hide behind delusions of socially defunct practices is NOT one of those things.

The men and women under my command are preparing to launch an invasion of Pruymia soon. Your aid can and will help us to pacify the area even quicker! However, instead of aid, I offer you a chair. I invite you to send a representative of your government, a military officer or a military attaché, to come bear witness to the end of their ridiculous practices.

With a firm and stalwart hand,
Donern Ruffel, Chief-Commander of the Conflict Resolution Department the Republic

Meanwhile, In Pruymia

Palrin was either burning or smoldering at this point.

Riots and civil unrest had triggered violence in every corner of the territory and no-where was it worse than in Palrin.

"So, what-- Are you just going to burn the whole city down?" demanded Nevilin Augustine. The former Sub-Interior Minister was tied to a chair with bruises forming on his face and a split lip.

Alhonso Decabria stood on the other side of the room leaning against the window seal. In the far distance, a explosion was heard. "You have the wrong idea about me, Mister Augustine," said Alhonso. "We have no intention of burning down our homes." Turning to the bound Prumian, he added, "Despite my hatred of your country, you still lifted us out of our huts. A shape you did it in our blood."

Nevilin scoffed. "You do not know anything!"

Alhonso met the officials eyes before saying, "I know the look of mothers fighting to to survive; selling themselves to any who can pay for the meagerest scraps to feed their starving children. I know of men fired from the poor paying jobs because they have an 'inconvenient' accident that left them without an arm. I know of an entire generation of children deprived of a childhood because they are forced to work in your mines to carry away our gold!"

" 'Just say no!' " mocked Nevilin. "Who cares? They are just kids. I thought you had more nerve than that."

"I love my country," denied Alhonso. "Which is more than I can say for you."
Signed, sincerely,

Lunoqia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lunoqia » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:52 pm

Above Pruymian Airspace

Commander Sparrow stood up in the Lunoqia AC-130, the inside blinking a deep red as his men, The Bandit Platoon sat silent preparing for a nighttime assault. Each man was decked out in assault armor with a silenced vector slung around their chests and a Leugar holstered to their hips. As he adjusted his breathing apparatus, he spoke through his 2 way radio.

"Alright men, listen up." As he spoke he paced slowly to the rear of the plane. "The CIC wants us to insert covertly via HALO jump into Pruymia, heading to the outskirts of the country before making our way to Fedal... This will be a silent op until the Prumian invasion in the coming days, at which Graham will have given the Prumian military our radio frequency to link up and take the head of this tiny serpent."

He stopped then turned to face his man, pulling up his bandana and showed a paper the showed the Prumian flag.

"This gentlemen, is the symbol for Prumia. I can't stress this enough that you will not, I repeat, will NOT engage military officials brandishing this sigil unless fired upon. Understood?"

A scattered "Yes sir" echoed through the carrier.

With that sparrow hit a button on the wall, dropping the ramp.

"Load up and move out"
Last edited by Lunoqia on Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prumia
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Prumia » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:50 pm

I.C.:

Outside Fedal

Pulling up onto the outskirts of Fedal, a dirty-green colored Abrams tank came to a full stop on a hill overlooking the town.

"Fedal in sight, captain!" reported the driver.

Drex Radner smirked. Pulling a pair of goggles of his face, a thirty-something man with jet black hair pushed open the hatch of his armed steed before greeting the Pruymian sun with his own amber colored eyes.

Sending a brief looking towards the "Prumia" marking of his tank, Radner yelled out, "Listen up, boys!"

The assembled soldiers around him, number in the sixties, turned their undivided attention towards him.

"You see this here whole in the ground!?" he shouted, gesturing to the nearby gold mine seen just over the hill. "That the whole reason these Prumian bastards are here! To suck up our gold and kill our land!" To emphasis his point, he spat at the dirt cover soil beneath him. "But I say that's enough. It end here! We of the Roughneck Brigade are bringing that to an end. I got orders from President Decabria himself: we're taking this mine!"

"No more!" the soldiers began chanting. "No more!"

"Exactly!" laughed Radner. "Infantry, form into squads. I want all our tanks - all three of 'em - to form up and bombard the town. That will drive out any Prumian defenders still present!"

Following their captain's orders, the three Abrams tank moved towards the ridge and began opening fire on the town below.

Meanwhile, in Fedal

As the small shack he found himself in began to shake Colonel Duplo, not for the first day in the past few days, cursed the day he had ever found this blasted island.

"Report!" the aging commander yelled. "What is that racket!?"

Major Dims, who had also been a part of the original team to discover Pruymia, was quick to report: "Sounds like heavy weapons fire, sir. Tank most likely. Ours, I am guessing."

"Blasted rebels!" the colonel cursed. "That whole islands gone to the dogs; Dalai and Palrin are off the grid and we have completely lost contact with our teams in Aquis. What weapons do we have available?"

"Not much," answered Dims. "Rebel sympathies are running high so we cannot risk sending out too many people. Our standings orders are to hold this mine until support---"

"I know our orders! I also know this shack is not worth any more than a chamber pot with a hole on the bottom! Now what do we have capable of taking out a tank? We are our tanks?"

"We have a single howitzer, sir..." replied Dims, sending the colonel into another fit of curses.
Signed, sincerely,

The United Star Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Star Union » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:18 pm

Wishingtin
The fleet of 40 vessels enters the port with the military forces spread out in the harbor creating a protective net. The USU vessels are not expecting any attacks, but regardless the nation is a war-zone and the navy is taking no chances. Twelve helicopters and 20 vertical launch jets from the Ironclad and patrol the air defending the fleet from above. 2,000 USU Marines begin to unload the supplies and transport it to nearby warehouses and transports to send into the rest of the nation. Some even help with the normal operations of the port just trying to lend a hand in the war torn nation.

On board the Ironclad Admiral White looks at the operation. White is a veteran and a naval legend in the fleet along with his vessel the USU Victory and is most know for his tactical genius at the battle of the Neptune trench. Alder sent him as the Representative of the USU to Prumia to not only aid to nation but to give them military tactical aid as well. The Union is not suppose to enter the war, but that does not bar Alder from giving them a few pieces of advice if needed.
White strokes his beard and looks at a nearby radio operator, "Get the Prumian authorities on the com and tell them we are here and want to talk on the Ironclad. It would be best if they met here because if the rebels attempt to attack them they would have to fight through the fleet and bring another nation into the war which I am guessing they are trying to avoid."
He looks at another operator, "As soon as the cargo is offloaded get those transports out of here, this is still a war zone after all. Tell them to anchor just outside the Prumia coastal boarder. If we need them we can get them easily that way."

Gunship Kilo 5-5 - Over Fedal

"lota fire down there..." the pilot of the gunship says circling over the battlefield watching the tanks blowing holes in the Prumia defenses.
"Shit, it doesn't even look like they got heavy weapons! All I see is a Howitzer." The copilot yells.
The gunship had been sent on a general scouting mission by the USU to get an idea of the fighting in the area, and now the crew of 5-5 was getting a good look at the capabilities that the rebels posses.
Watching a rebel tank level another building the pilot curses and pushes a few buttons on the radio, "Attention Prumia battalion this is USU Gunship Kilo 5-5, we are unable to engage the enemy but we can provide evac for your wounded if need as cited by section 2 article 8 of the USU Foreign Aid Act. Do you have wounded!"
The co-pilot radios the Ironclad, "5-5 to Big House we have Prumian men under attack and are providing medical evac for their men"
"Big House to 5-5, copy that don't outstay your welcome there we don't know if those rebels will recognize our neutrality."
"Ten-four, 5-5 out."
Last edited by The United Star Union on Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lunoqia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lunoqia » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:39 pm

Before Initiating said jump, sparrow took out a data pad and walked down.

"Now, before we go blow shit up, we got to make sure we have the proper shit to blow shit up with so let me get a role call.. Heinz? Hound? Echo?" He went on and on counting them out, averaging 80 in total including himself, miscellaneous weapons and supplies as well as two turret mounted assault vehicles.

"Alright that should do it. Now.. I need 5 volunteers." knowing sparrow, volunteers often meant "meat shields" however, reluctantly 5 men raised their hands.

"Alright then. Ox and Eagle, your going to be our snipers, spread out on the eastern and western side of the ranks. You guys will jump first landing a few Klicks in front of us. Focus on anti personnel, we can focus on vehicles."

"Oh yeah? How's that genius?" Everyone turned towards the voice to see a big bear of a man. He was easily 6'8" with a baseball cap and a thick brown beard. Even though it was night time he still wore glasses.

Without skipping a beat, sparrow kindly spoke with a smirk. "I'm glad you asked grizzly." With that he opened the door to one of the vehicles and pulled out 3 shoulder mounted rocket launchers.

He held one up, speaking of it like a proud father would a child.

"This boys, is the RPG-29 Vampir, or as I like to call, the Tank Rapist." With that he tossed it and the other two to the other volunteers.

"Weighing in at 27 lbs., it will be firing the PG-29V anti tank/anti bunker round. Said round has a tandem-charge HEAT warhead for defeating explosive reactive armor (ERA). This warhead comprises two charges—an initial small charge triggers any reactive armor. If ERA or cage armor is absent, this charge strikes the main armour. Behind the primary charge, a much larger secondary shaped charge bursts at the rear of the initial warhead and projects a thin, high-speed-jet of metal into the armour compromised by the first charge."

He then walked over to the giant and knelt down staring him in the eye. "In laymans terms, it can rip through an abrams faster than the operator can say oops."

Turning back to the two snipers, he tossed them both a large rifle and a pair of binoculars. "Ox, you spot and Eagle, you shoot"

"The Barret 50 caliber sniper rifle. firing a subsonic round that travels 3000 feet per second. Meaning, if you hear it, it wasn't meant for you."

Now that that's all out of the, he took the two men and walked them to the edge of the plane. "Find a secluded spot and stay there till we link up. The scope has an IR tag to distinguish foe from friendly. See ya on the ground." With that he pushed both men out of the plane pulling their parachute tabs.

The rest of you load up and be careful of the vehicles! there's a reason we have about 10 parachutes on each one. They contain our food and supplies for the op. Now enough jawing lets go!"

As the men each jumped out after the other, Sparrow waited a safe distance before pushing the vehicles out along with himself. He flipped a switch igniting the parachutes on the vehicles as him and the rest of Bandit Company slowly drifted down to the island.

Meanwhile Above Olstein, Prumia

Thomas Graham sat in his seat of his private AC-130, Polishing a golden 1911 with pearl grips. Thinking back as to the time he received it.

Working as a lone contractor for the nation of Syldris, sent to steal data from a bigtopian satellite communications outpost, he was cornered by the infamous grey stag and his men. As they inched closer and closer to his position, Graham was begging for the information to be downloaded quickly. He was one second too late however as the men burst in shooting at him just as he had grabbed the USB. Following an intense firefight, in which Graham was wounded in his dominant hand, while all the stags men lay dead or dying, the two guns-for-hire set about having a knife fight. One in which Thomas one by slitting the man's throat then grabbing his fabled pistol and unloading it up his chin. He limped away laughing manically admiring the firearm as he burned the place to the ground.

"hehe. Aw memories." He thought to himself. Suddenly the captains voice snapped him out of his nostalgia "Commander. We will be landing in Olstein in 10 minutes"

The Leader of Lunoqia stood up holstering his prized possession. "Great, Arrange to have the grand consul send a driver for me would you?"

Prumia
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Prumia » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:50 am

S.I.C.:

Wishingtin Port

Admiral-General Favul Dufron of the Conflict Resolution Department had been in conference with various military minds under his command since the order had first come down from Chief-Commander Ruffel that he and his 5th Invasion Force would be responsible with reclaiming and pacifying Pruymia.

Now he was busying himself with survewing a large map of the entire Prumian Republic. There was, however, a problem.

"What do you mean our information is out-of-date?" snapped Dufron.

Colonel Samil, Dufron's personal second, answered, "It seems that more recent maps are unavailable. Since Pruymia is such a far-off territory, local administration thought it best keep their records close on hand. The Pruymian record office..."

"Is in Palrin," deduced Dufron. "The rebel capital."

"Without those records, we do not have any up-to-date information," finished Samil, nodding.

"This just keeps getting worse," sighed Dufron. "We have procedures in place for this sort of thing. If Voleve,"--he slammed his first on the snowy blue section of the Prumian map--"Had pulled something like this the 1st, 2nd, and 5th Invasion Fleets would already be on the steps of Nemin."

"Chairman Gamor is hesitant to support a mass mobilization," explained Samil. "The Pruymian's claims are... not unfounded. They could garner sympathy with foreign interests."

"Politics," seethed Dufron. "Has no place in a war room."

Before the colonel could respond, a radio operate came running into the room. "Sir!" he reported. "A fleet from the United Star Union has arrived in the harbor."

"Screen," ordered Dufron. On the nearby display screen, video feed from the harbor was shown.

The United Star Union wrote:The fleet of 40 vessels enters the port with the military forces spread out in the harbor creating a protective net. The USU vessels are not expecting any attacks, but regardless the nation is a war-zone and the navy is taking no chances. Twelve helicopters and 20 vertical launch jets from the Ironclad and patrol the air defending the fleet from above.

"It looks like they are expecting an attack..." observed Samil. "But here, in Wishingtin? Pruymia - and the rebels - are far from here."

"Probably faulty intelligence," decided Dufron. Turning to the radio man, he said, "Patch me through to them!" Immediately, he was presented with a microphone.

I.C.:
"Attention, United Star Union fleet," a signal was sent to the arriving foreign fleet. "This is Admiral-General Favul Dufron, Republic of Prumia Conflict Resolution Department. Be at ease. Pruymia and its rebel element are far from these shores. Call back your patrols: this is still sovereign air-space of the Republic.

"I am currently in the midst of planning the Prumian counter to this insurgency," explained Dufron. "If you would like to keep your horse in this race, I invite you to join me. Over."

S.I.C.:
"Well said, sir," commended Colonel Samil.

"We are going to need more than food to end this," dismissed Dufron.

Meanwhile, in Olstain, Capital of the Republic

Lunoqia wrote:The Leader of Lunoqia stood up holstering his prized possession. "Great, Arrange to have the grand consul send a driver for me would you?"

"Ship coming in over Olstain," reported an air-traffic control operator. "Preparing anti-air weaponry."

"Belay that," ordered a new voice, that of Chairman Hasmer Gamor. "I was expecting this..."

"But sir!" objected the operator. "Any foreign flight not pre-authorized by the Grand Consul or his office is not permitted to land in Olstain. That is why we set up the landing strip in Wishingtin!"

"That is a Lunoqian ship, commander," said Gamor.

At once, a light of understand came over the air-traffic tower officer. "They did not bother to confirm it; did they, sir?"

"No, they did not," answered Gamor, his eyes narrowing towards the ship. "Focus weapons fire on that ship, but guide them into a landing. We will hear their words, then dismiss them." Turning on his heel, the head of the Foreign Relations Department moved to leave, calling over his shoulder, "Alert me when they land."

Fedal, Pruymia

The United Star Union wrote:Watching a rebel tank level another building the pilot curses and pushes a few buttons on the radio, "Attention Prumia battalion this is USU Gunship Kilo 5-5, we are unable to engage the enemy but we can provide evac for your wounded if need as cited by section 2 article 8 of the USU Foreign Aid Act. Do you have wounded!"

I.C.:
Colonel Duplo, who had taken to organizing what little defenses Fedal could offer, was quick to reply, "This is Colonel Duplo of the Pruymia Territorial Guard. We have suffered minimal casualties. The rebels are firing blind. I advise you get out of there before--"

S.I.C.:
"The line is dead, sir," reported a radio operator.

Toss the receiver aside, Dupla cursed, "Shoty back-water hardware!" Turning towards the operator, he ordered, "Send orders to Dims: prepare any anti-tank weaponry on hand and see if we can mobilize. The rebels are treating their tanks like they are artillery. I say we treat our men like they are cavalry."

Meanwhile, the Rebel Position on the Hill

"Drex!" shouted the tanks gunner. "I'm seeing a gun-ship!"

"I know, I know!" cursed Drex Radner. "And it's not firing on the town so it's probably a Prumian ally. Prepare weapons."

"We can't fire on another country!" yelled the man, Filan Deers. "We haven't got any support in this fight. Prumia's one things, but we don't need to be pickin' fights we can't win."

"I know!" snapped Radner. "And we can't just blow the town because we have civilians down there."

"What do we do!?" asked Deers.

"I got it," said Radner, snapping his fingers. "Give me the radio."

I.C.:
"Attention, foreign air-ship," called Radner, messaging the United Star Union craft on an open channel. "This is Drex Radner of the Free State of Pruymia. We are fighting to liberate our people. Please withdraw. We have to fight with you."
Signed, sincerely,

The United Star Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Star Union » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:00 am

Wishingtin
Admiral White steps out of a car and walks toward the ports current command center. White hated the idea of meeting ashore, being the salty old sailor he is, but for the sake of diplomacy he would not turn down an offer like this. As he walked into the building he entered the meeting room where Dufron was talking with his fellow officers about the counteroffensive.

White puts up a salute, "Admiral it is a pleasure to meet you. I am Rear Admiral White the Representative of the USU and the Commander of the USU 5th fleet. It is a pleasure to meet you."

He drops the salute, "I would like to know if there is anything the Union can do to aid you. However, I will not drop the air guard. I am aware we are far from the war zone but God forbid the rebels get here somehow I do not want to be caught with my pants down. I will not risk the lives of civilian sailors, if our ships are here they will have air cover. I understand how you feel about sovereign airspace and I do not wish to seem like the USU is invading your air space in any way. If you still wish my aircraft to stand down can you please put up fighter cover from your own forces if possible?"

Fedal - Kilo 5-5
The pilot flicks a switch on the radio and broadcasts on an open channel, "This is USU Gunship Kilo 5-5, we are here for humanitarian purposes and are here to transport wounded. We will withdraw to a 3 mile radius of Fedal. If evac is need contact us via channel 98 FM. Any attack on this craft will be considered an act of war and will cause the Union to become involved in your war. We will be on standby."

With that the large craft flies westward away from the battle to hold at the 3 mile marker and observe the battle.

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:28 pm

OOC: Tag. I'll post soon
The beatings will continue. Regardless of morale.

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:Also, nominating DEN as ATLAS's Chef Ramses.
The United Remnants of America wrote:I'm collecting friends. Hate to say it, but you qualify.

Prumia
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Prumia » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:24 pm

The United Star Union wrote:As he walked into the building he entered the meeting room where Dufron was talking with his fellow officers about the counteroffensive.

Dufron returned the foreign admiral's salute with one of his own. "Proper introductions, then. My name is Admiral-General Favul Dufron, commander of the 5th Invasion Fleet of the Conflict Resolution Department. My associate," he gestured towards Samil. "Is Colonel Samil, captain of P.N.V. Baron."

"Well met, admiral!" saluted Colonel Samil.

"As for the air-cover," resumed Dufron. "Do as you please. It is your fuel." Gesturing to the map of Prumia spread out on the nearby table, he went on to say, "We were in the process of planning our follow-up move. At the moment, the only boot on the ground in Pruymia were those assigned to the Pruymian Territorial Guard; a worthy fighting force, to be sure, but the rebels are likely to have recovered our military hard-ware."

"An armed rebel force using state-of-the-line Prumian military equipment with motivation and deadly intent," summarized Samil with a frown.

"Exactly," nodded the admiral-general. "Which is why our move must be precise." Pointing towards Aquis, he said, "The Territorial Guard is head-quartered there. We expect Prumian loyalists to still be hold the majority of the city." Pointing towards Dalai and Palrin, he said, "These both are lost to us. Initial reports say both fell within a few hours as the local guard was overwhelmed by riots."

"Fedal, on the otherhand," cut-in Samil. "Is considered the 'free-agent' as it were. Vital to both sides, if a rebel element managed to claim Fedal they could use the gold there to buy foreign support."

"Turning a pacification mission into a local war," finished Dufron. "I trust you appreciate the importance of that settlement, yes?"

Meanwhile, in Fedal

The United Star Union wrote:The pilot flicks a switch on the radio and broadcasts on an open channel, "This is USU Gunship Kilo 5-5, we are here for humanitarian purposes and are here to transport wounded. We will withdraw to a 3 mile radius of Fedal. If evac is need contact us via channel 98 FM. Any attack on this craft will be considered an act of war and will cause the Union to become involved in your war. We will be on standby."

With that the large craft flies westward away from the battle to hold at the 3 mile marker and observe the battle.

"Understand, Kilo- 5-5," replied Drex Radner. "Feel free to withdraw to safety. We are not here to target civilians."

S.I.C.:

Cutting the communication, Radner released a deep breathe. "That went well..." he sighed.

"We got lucky..." drawled Deers.

"Maybe, but I count good luck as a good sign," smirking, he added, "And a good sign is a great way to start a battle. Resume fire on Fedal town-ship; concentrate on Prumians and avoid civilians. Have one of our tanks break off and spear-head a move into the town. Support with infantry. Once we take those mines, we can buy enough allies to drive out the Republic and restore peace."

"Makes my blood boil," remarked Deers before following his orders.

I.C.:

As two of the rebel Abrams tanks resumed firing on Fedal, another broke off and began heading towards the town; firing as it went.

Moving up behind the tanks was half the men and women of the FS-Pruymian militia.
Signed, sincerely,

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:41 pm

International Waters
Within Firing Range of Pruymia
4th Fleet, Touring Taskforce
5th Spetznaz, 1st Division
Carrier DENS Cato

"For too long we have been the victims of injustice and terrible misuse of human dignity. Oppressed and dominated by the corporate masters on and high and ruled and suppressed by the Prumian government slaves yet higher, our beloved Pruymia has been ravaged and plundered to line their greedy pockets with every it of gem and gold they can get their hands on. The gold mined from our ores outside Palrin goes to become the very currency Prumia uses to trade in goods: their precious 'Hentil'.

"We have suffered, my friends. Forced to endure cruelties as a foreign powers grinds us under their heel. I say no more! No more will our home be drained of its beauty by the plunging mast of Prumian industry! No more will our women be defiled by the malicious deviance of a degenerate public 'for the good of the Republic'! No more will our children be taught to obey a foreign doctrine of oppression against their own people; taught to be 'of Prumia' before being free!

"No more will our homes be reduced to ruins, our bountiful fields to dirt, our cattle to bones, our crops to weed! o more will our bodies be broken, our minds shattered, our hearts corrupted! I say no more!

"We of Pruymia -- the true Pruymia! -- stand united against the oppression of our masters and firm in our convictions to resist them. M name is Alhonso Decabria and this is my solemn pledge: so long as I draw breathe, so to does Pruymia; and so long as Pruymia lives, our struggle will never end!

Say no more and stand with us!"

"The things our radio gets..." The radio operator said, murmuring to himself. He grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down as much as he could get, before labeling something for the captain only, and continued to stay at his post. He probably would be there for a while, but eventually, he would be called to the Captain. This could wait. This could wait as long as needed. Propping his legs up against the desk, he sighed and leaned back, humming as he listened for something to intercept.

Cato, although the flagship, was not there for a tour. The 'Tour' of force was actually not a tour, but rather an espionage, masked as a tour and war games. The idea was that Cato, Calgar, and Macragge, the three newest aircraft carriers, would be performing large radio sweeps to listen in to communications of the waters, while their planes, which would be flying for effect (as part of the Games and Tour) would fly aerial recon, with the OTH stations back at home providing the targets to look at. The subs, with one offensive ballistic and one defensive (nuclear) sub with them, would provide accurate information about ships in the area. Simple as that was, there was a lot of complicity in this. For one, they had to make sure that their subs and intentions (scouting for land, making sure DEN trade routes were active and secure) were not found out.

Nevertheless, the three carriers, battleship, seven cruisers and escorts had continued their mission without a problem. Even the Wolf Pack beneath them had gone unnoticed so far. That, however, would probably not continue for a long time. Eventually, they would be spotted. Especially with this event starting. Even so, they would be prepared for action, as the entire crew on duty was alert for any incidents involving them. Unfortunately, that was to change.

"Radio. Report. Any news?" The admiral asked, walking into the room and holding a cup of coffee in his hand. The Admiral was a new one, promoted specifically for the creation of the 4th Fleet, which was the smallest of the four, yet the newest. It incorporated the newest technology into it's ships, and was often called the Flagships of the Future.

"Sir! Yes, sir. We've got two messages. One is from Central, and one is from... the island near us. Central got the message from the island just as we got it, but as the message probably didn't concern you, I withheld it until now." The communications officer replied, and handed him the paper. The Admiral grabbed it, and started to read. "Sorry, but that's the most I could get down. You could check the computer records, if you'd like."

"No, that's alright. Show me the message from Central." The man said, and the officer nodded before getting up and handing him the controls. The Admiral sat down and began to listen and read what HQ had to say. At first, he looked nice and calm, but started to grow a little surprised. Eventually, he nodded, and stood up, wiping the message. He turned to the communications officer, and saluted him. The Admiral looked at him, and smiled. "Sir?"

"Address the Fleet. Secure Comms." He said, and the Communication officer nodded, tuning him to the rest of the fleet as he spoke. He gave him the thumbs up, and smiled. "Attention 4th Fleet. Our mission has changed from the original one. Instead of the recon tour... we are to be directly engaged in an ongoing civil war. I repeat, we are to be actively engaged. Our mission is as follows: secure and hold a landing sight for further troops, and use the 1st SZ division as offensively as you can to support and boost rebel actions in the area. Use the 4th fleet as offensively as you can, while supplying a clear path for further reinforcements. Are these orders clear to you?"

He didn't get a resounding 'Yes sir' as he had expected that an army commander would get from his troops, but he knew what they would say if they could. He ordered the communications officer to switch to just the captains of the ships. "Captains... launch as many drones as you can. I want interceptors and radar in the air ASAP. And I mean by YESTERDAY, understand?"

"Yes, sir. We'll launch the interceptors immediately." The captains of the other two aircraft carriers replied, and the Admiral nodded, sitting back down on the chair. He watched two interceptors from his carrier take off, as well as two each from the other two carriers. There were three radar sentries taking off from the carriers as well, and were providing aerial coverage. Meanwhile, two of the interceptors headed to the island to provide recon.

The United Remnants of America wrote:I'm collecting friends. Hate to say it, but you qualify.

The United Star Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Star Union » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:30 am

White looked at the map intently and thought over the statements made. It seemed to him that both sides were rather even on terms of military, being that both have the same equipment. It also seems that the majority of the locals in those areas have joined the rebel cause, shown by the fall of two cities in hours. However, the main concern presently is the gold town of Fedal, should that fall this may no longer be a conflict isolated to the island. However, maybe......

White looks at Dufron, "Excuse me Admiral-General, I know it is not my place to decide what happens in your nation, but I believe that you may be overlooking something here that could cripple the rebels. They rely on your gear, all of it, from weapons to MRE's because it is convenient and many know how to use it. However, that means they also relay on the same sorts of power systems you do as well. Is there possibly a way to disable to power grid in the rebel held areas or shut down the plants? Without power they cannot produce new machines or have a communications network, and without those their war machine grinds to a halt and their troops cannot be properly directed. Also without power you can demoralize the civilian population who is already against you without firing a shot who are dependent on electricity for their daily lives, loosening the grip the rebels have on the cities when the populace starts riots against them and causing chaos in the areas."

White looks back to the map, "And as for Fedal, it seems that the enemy has gone in with heavy armor against your infantry, a good tactical decision. However, they have no air cover. A gunship or an airstrike could stop this assault in an instant, ending the battle before the rebels have time to send air cover or more men."

Lunoqia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lunoqia » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:01 am

Sparrow and his men hit the ground running. With no one saying a word he had two men in the vehicles proving cover from the front and back, spreading out Heinz, Yankee, and Echo, the three rocket volunteers, evenly through the ranks and without so much as whisper had them marching onward to Fedal where gunshots could be heard in the distance. Pulling up his mask he checked in with his comm.

"Alright guys it'll take us an hour to get the action, so keep up and keep quiet. Ox, Eagle whats the situation?"

"Posted on a hill outside the fighting. Seems we have 3 heavy armor and a lot of manpower out there. Rules of engagement?"

"Negative unless the tanks firing rounds, then use the sound to pick of any stragglers."

"Roger that dialing in now."

Meanwhile In Prumia

Thomas graham exited the carrier and took a big whiff. "Ah i love the smell of pompousness and pride in the morning.. Let's get this over with"
Last edited by Lunoqia on Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Prumia
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Prumia » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:54 am

The United Star Union wrote:However, that means they also relay on the same sorts of power systems you do as well. Is there possibly a way to disable to power grid in the rebel held areas or shut down the plants?"

I.C.:

"The idea has merit, sir," commented Colonel Samil, thinking on the matter. "I question its effectiveness on their military action, but it could pressure the civilian population. Might trigger more riots."

"It is certainly feasible," agreed Dufron. "The central power station is in Palrin, yes?" Samil nodded. "Some broad bombings in the area might just do the job."

The United Star Union wrote:"And as for Fedal, it seems that the enemy has gone in with heavy armor against your infantry, a good tactical decision. However, they have no air cover. A gunship or an airstrike could stop this assault in an instant, ending the battle before the rebels have time to send air cover or more men."

Admiral-General Dufron nodded along with the other commander's words. "We expect that," he said. "The Territorial Guard was allowed a sizable number of armed units in case of conflict with nearby Justorica or Zombodice, but air power was left in the hands of the naval forces in the area, based in Aquis," he tapped the location on the map. "Since we have received no reports of rebel ships, it stands to reason the navy is still in our hands and Aquis may still be, too."

[align=]Meanwhile, landing strip outside Olstain, Prumia[/align]

Lunoqia wrote:Thomas graham exited the carrier and took a big whiff. "Ah i love the smell of pompousness and pride in the morning.. Let's get this over with"

"Mister Graham..." greeted a cold voice; that of Hasmer Gamor. Behind him, a squad of Prumian soldiers took position. "What an unexpected and unscheduled visit. You must feel truly pleasured to come here unannounced." Smiling benignly, he added, "Please, allow me to handle your concerns so we might speed you on your way. I am sure you are a busy man."

Territorial Guard Command Center in Aquis, Pruymia

S.I.C.:

"Where in the rings of the underworld is Colonel Duplo!?" demanded the irate voice of Ouichi Kanzo, Administrating Governor for Pruymia, or at what was left of it.

Coughing momentarily, Colonel Satmen said, "Last reports show both Colonel Duplo and Major Dims were touring the island. In Fedal, last we heard..."

Kanzo's eyes narrowed, the lines on his face deepening. They had been doing that a lot lately. "State of the city: report!"

Complying, Satmen replied, "Aquis is... stable. Rebel sympathies are moderate, but no severe enough to be a problem. The Territorial Guard seems to have almost entirely decided to fall back here: to the naval ports. Stored rations are... acceptable to support such an increase."

"So the city will have the decency to at least not burn down on me completely," sighed Kanzo. "Thank the Gods for small mercies. Naval power?"

Here, Satmen seemed to brighten a bit. "More than adequate. The rebels have shown no signs of sea power and our forces remain strong. With the exception of missing its commander, Colonel Duplo, the fleet stands at the ready. We have already launched our single air-craft carrier and it is awaiting orders."

"We cannot afford to have our ships be caught int he harbor," remarked Kanzo. "Scramble the fleet and have them cast off. We cannot disregard the chance of a foreign power taking advantage of this situation so they must be ready to counter. Besides, without ships, the rebels will have no way of touching our carrier."

I.C.:

Mobilizing outside Aquis, the Prumian naval force began gathering in blockade formation off the coast.

Die erworbenen Namen wrote:Meanwhile, two of the interceptors headed to the island to provide recon.

O.O.C.:
I need to know where they are going before I can respond to this.

S.I.C.:

Prumia wrote:As two of the rebel Abrams tanks resumed firing on Fedal, another broke off and began heading towards the town; firing as it went.

Moving up behind the tanks was half the men and women of the FS-Pruymian militia.

Drex Radner watched anxiously through the periscope of his tank, eying the township of Fedal with nervous eyes. "Something is not right..." he found himself saying.

"Containing a laugh as another building in Fedal was destroyed by weapons fire, tank gunner Deers turned to his commander. "Say summin', boss?" he asked.

"Where is the resistance?" wondered Radner. "Either the Prumians down there don't have any anti-tank weapons, which means we must be blessed, or there is something else going on..."

"Probably just your nerves gettin' to you," dismissed Deers. "Don't worry abou' it."

Flicking his radio, Rander ignored him as he said, "This is Radner. I want some men patrolling behind our tank formation on the hill. We can't rule out the possibility of the Prumian trying to flank us."

Immediately, a reply came in, "Understood, Radner! My squad's on patrol."

I.C.:

Following Radner's orders, a group of six rebel soldiers began sweeping the area near near the tanks.
Signed, sincerely,

Lunoqia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lunoqia » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:18 pm

Prumia wrote:[align=]Meanwhile, landing strip outside Olstain, Prumia[/align]

Lunoqia wrote:Thomas graham exited the carrier and took a big whiff. "Ah i love the smell of pompousness and pride in the morning.. Let's get this over with"

"Mister Graham..." greeted a cold voice; that of Hasmer Gamor. Behind him, a squad of Prumian soldiers took position. "What an unexpected and unscheduled visit. You must feel truly pleasured to come here unannounced." Smiling benignly, he added, "Please, allow me to handle your concerns so we might speed you on your way. I am sure you are a busy man."

Thomas Smiled as slimy as the man before him.

"Tell your "Grand Consul" That I accept his contract. Men are already on the island staging an insertion." He then proceeds to walk to Gamor and hands him a piece of paper.

"These are the radio frequencies for my men. Have your military contact them ASAP to set up and attack plan" As he walks back the aircraft he smiles smugly at the man one last time. "Have seymour wire 500,000 to the lunoqian account. I'll see you gentlemen later."

With that the ramp closes as the rotors begin to turn

Prumia
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Prumia » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:58 pm

Die erworbenen Namen wrote:"Yes, sir. We'll launch the interceptors immediately." The captains of the other two aircraft carriers replied, and the Admiral nodded, sitting back down on the chair. He watched two interceptors from his carrier take off, as well as two each from the other two carriers. There were three radar sentries taking off from the carriers as well, and were providing aerial coverage. Meanwhile, two of the interceptors headed to the island to provide recon.

O.O.C.:
I confirmed this with telegrams. They scouts are flying over every major city. To avoid this being ridiculously long, I will try and keep it to brief descriptions of the area. Namen, you can just say your planes saw this. Note: I am only listing the Prumian positions. Read other player's posts to see where they are.

I.C.:

Fedal

The Fedal region is a dusty and dirt covered plain; over mining has stripped it of most its natural resources. The Fedal town-ship remains a large settle despite the current state of the land filled mostly with wooden shacks and old mines. The town is built around a gold mine.

Currently, there is an on-going fight between the Rebels and Prumian forces. While two rebel tanks are bombarding the city, another is moving into it with a group of soldiers.

Palrin

The territory's capital city of Palrin has fallen to the rebels. The poverty stricken slum town has yet to feel the benefit of industrialization that have been building up cities such as Aquis or Dalai. The area surrounding the city is mostly fertile farm land, but the real source of the city's wealth is its lead mine to the north and silver mine to the south.

Currently, Palrin is suffering under minor rioting. The Rebel forces are attempting to calm it down, but have only achieved minor success. Most notable, the Rebel are gathering a large military force outside the city to the west.

Dalai

The largest industrial town in Pruymia, Dalai is relatively middle class. The island's major factories are almost all found there and it was the first city to fall to the rebels.

Currently, there is a moderate military build-up of rebel forces in the city.

Aquis

Built as a military base and a resort town for Prumian tourists, Aquis is easily the wealthiest and most built up of all Pruymian cities. The island's largest port (commercial and military) can also found there.

Currently, the flag of the Republic still flies high in Aquis. Refuges from all over the island came be seen pouring into the city, most of them military and government workers. The perimeter around the city and supportered by heavy tanks and artillery came be seen facing further inland. Most notable, however, is the building navy off the coast of Aquis with one air-craft carrier.

Air-strip Outside Olstain, Prumia

I.C.:

Lunoqia wrote:Thomas Smiled as slimy as the man before him.

"Tell your "Grand Consul" That I accept his contract. Men are already on the island staging an insertion." He then proceeds to walk to Gamor and hands him a piece of paper.

"These are the radio frequencies for my men. Have your military contact them ASAP to set up and attack plan" As he walks back the aircraft he smiles smugly at the man one last time. "Have seymour wire 500,000 to the lunoqian account. I'll see you gentlemen later."

With that the ramp closes as the rotors begin to turn

As the leader of the Lunoqian bordered his craft to depart, Hamser Gamor unfolded the paper and began to read.

"A generally unpleasant man," remarked a voice coming from behind him. Coming to rest at Gamor's side, Assistant Secretary Jasmer Delm said, "All those the terms?"

"Steep and nonnegotiable," said Gamor. "These Lunoqians are terrible businessmen."

"Do I wire the funds?" asked Delm.

"For now, we wait..." replied Gamor. "If they get the job done, they can get paid. We do not know pay in advance."

"Understood, sir."

Turning to leave, Gamor added, "Another thing: if another Lunoqian planes breaches our air-space without prior notice, have it shot down." Walking away, he mumbled to himself, "These savages need to learn some humility."
Signed, sincerely,

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:28 pm

Pruymia
Air above Fedal
DEN R-431
IF-215 Carrier Interceptor

"DENS Cato, DENS Cato, come in Cato. We've got contacts on ground. Radar's picking up a large gunship in the area. Rebel forces are bombarding the city. Possible targets are marked on map." The pilot of the recon plane reported back to the carrier, flying in circles. He was very, very high up and had cut his speed so his cameras, thermal and visual, could get a mark on the area below. "Situation looks like Rebels could need help. Orders? Over."

The communications officer got the note from the recon plane circling rather quickly, and had already relayed it to the Admiral. All recon reports were going into both the communications officer stations, as well as the radar and weapons stations on the bridge. Virtually all information about the enemy was being transmitted live to the carriers, which then distributed the information to the other groups in the area. After waiting a bit, the recon plane got the orders back. "Establish contact with Rebel forces. Standby to mark for missile launch. Expect MRF or Launch. Cato over."

"Roger that, Cato. Establishing contact. Reporting back when finished. Over and out." The Recon plane replied, and then shut off the comms to the carrier, focusing now on the Rebel forces below. He flipped to a channel, then began to broadcast directly to the rebels. "Rebel Armor, Rebel Armor, this is DEN Interceptor R-431, requesting acknowledgement. Do you need assistance? Over."

International Waters
Near Pruymian waters
DEN 4th Fleet, Touring Taskforce
5th Spetznaz, 1st Division
Carrier DENS Cato

"Sir, we've got information at the scene. Currently, we have two major targets that are hostile and we can engage. The first is Fedal. There's a Loyalist force holding out there, but we believe that they will be destroyed soon. The other is Aquis. They're the big target. The other two cities are Rebel held, and I believe are close to the coastline. We can drop troops off there, or go on the other side of the island to drop off troops. Regardless, we probably need a port city. That's where Aquis comes in." The 1st Division's commander reported, walking around the war room. The Commissar was pointing to the real time map that he had. "As you can see, the enemy's already deployed a sizable fleet around the city. It's still Republic held, and recon tells us that they've only got the one aircraft carrier and it's escorts. Not too tough for us. We could take it out easily. The ground forces, however, are a different story.

"The city's basically surrounded by Republic forces. We've got artillery and armor everywhere, and they're probably there for a defensive. Sat images give us basically the same readings, sir." The Commissar finished, and looked up. "We've got at least some suggestions as to the ground forces, but we're in the dark about anything else. Oh, one other thing. A rebel city looks like they're sustaining Riots. Seems like they might need help."

"Hmm... they're trying to search the waters, it seems... The enemy carries were spotted on aerial radar, right?" The Admiral asked, and then stopped. Of course they were. The sentries could never miss something like that. "Alright. If we've got the enemy on radar... Wait... what's this? Two aircraft at Fedal, and enemies on the ground? Contact the interceptor. I want him to take out BOTH aircraft. Then report back to his position. Give me three MRFs in the air now, mixed loadout. I want to be able to bomb the enemy to oblivion. See if you can get a transport in there, too. One to four companies should be sufficient."

"Yes, sir. Relaying orders." The communications officer reported, and they started to begin ordering around the troops. From the carrier decks, three F-209Cs carrying Two 1000 pound cluster bombs, Four Dart 1s, and four Nimrods with HE warheads each. They all took off and headed for Fedal, while a group of 10 scout helicopters and 2 attack helis took off and headed for Fedal also, laden with troops.

Pruymia
Air above Fedal
DEN R-431

"Rebel armor, Rebel armor, enemy targets approaching. We read two aircraft above you, presumed hostile. Gunship has made transmission, content unknown. Friendlies inbound, do not engage. IFF systems online." The pilot said, transmitting the IFF systems to the tanks. "Engaging enemy aircraft!"

The pilot readied it's two Dart 1 IR missiles, taking aim at both aircraft before releasing them into the air. The two missiles locked onto both the enemy gunship and transport, accelerating to full speed (Mach 4.2) in no time. Unless the enemy had RWR, or IR missile detectors on board, they were doomed. These missiles could home in easily, and take out the enemy without a moment's notice.

The United Star Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Star Union » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:02 pm

Fedal Kilo 5-5
As Kilo 5-5 continued to circle around the mine radar began to blare and a missile lock notice appeared on the screen.
"Shit! Cutting Engines and Deploying countermeasures!" The pilot yells.
The gunship drops altitude like a rock and deploys flares, but the missile impacts the rear rotor sending the craft into a tailspin. As the gunship begins to spiral into the town the pilot sends out a distress call on an open channel, "Mayday, Mayday, Mayday, this is Kilo 5-5 of the United Star Union we have been struck by a missile and are going down outside the town of Fedal. Attacker Unknown."
He barley gets the words out of his mouth before the craft impacts the ground just outside of the city. The machine's top rotor cuts into the dirt, throwing debris everywhere. Other then a few cuts the pilot is fine, but the co-pilot has a massive gash in his leg and a broken arm.

Wishingtin
As White continues to listen in on the planning one of his aides runs up to him holding a sat phone, "Sir one of our gunships was just shot down over Fedal."
"WHAT!?" White roars snatching the device from his hand, "Who shot her down!?"
"Unknown sir."
"Damnit!" White yells. He looks at Dufron, "Can I get permission to enter your airspace with a rescue team to get any survivors out of there?"
Before Dufron can respond White's aide interrupts, "Sir there is something else, the 1st has detected a fleet of vessels off the island, three large vessels assumed to be carriers are among them."
White stops, a new fleet appears and his gunship shot down. Could that fleet be the cause?
"Dufron who would want to take the rebel side in this war?"

USU [b]Batfish - Off Pruymia - 14,000 feet below sea level[/b]
Captain Walker looks at the spectral radar intently. This was a large force, much larger then anything the rebels had. The fact that it was in international water still also back up the idea that they were not rebels. However, three large vessels, assumed carriers, were in this fleet showing that whoever owns that fleet is not here with the intent of delivering supplies.
"Sir, spectral is picking up that sub again. Still seems to have no idea that we are here."
Walker nods, "Good, tell engineering to keep the cavitation on for now, we need to keep running silent."
The operator shakes his head, "They are gonna get pissy about that, you know how they hate leaving that on for extended periods of time."
"Well its better then having a hole in the hull."
"Yes sir"
Walker knew that he was pushing the Batfish, but unless the propellers were kept in cavitation then the enemy subs would detect them in an instant.
"Recall the WISKRS, I want to be able to get the hell out of dodge if they detect us."
"Yes sir"
Outside the sub, three small 2 meter wide spheres with a gyro-propeller in the center began to float away from the fleet, begining the long 2 mile trip back to the Batfish.

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:19 pm

OOC: Radar is unusable underwater, so that's out. There is no 'missile lock' warning on an IR missile. That's why Heatseeking missiles were so feared. Because no one could see them coming. That being said, you probably have a missile warning system, but it's probably going to pick up background also. And your radio? You can message THAT far away from an aircraft radio? Wow. Also... you realize that... your navy is impossible, right? They've got railguns? REALLY? On a Destroyer? 1000+ foot submarines? Check out the military realism thread. Until then, I'll assume you're using SURFACE ships, and NORMAL submarines. Subs that WORK. Not subs that go 14,000 feet underwater (Because that's completely impossible). Modern submarines (Barring very very special types) go MAXIMUM 1,200 before being crushed. Completely. At 1,300, your sub would implode INSTANTLY. I should also let you know that, yes, I would've detected your cavitation, because cavitation is literally small implosions. Of water. It would damage your sub. That's not silent. That's LOUD. Very loud. And don't assume you'll find me. You just randomly appeared. No warning. Even I didn't see anyone when I first appeared, and I had an excuse. And I was LOOKING for people. Albeit passively.

You should also note that your heli probably doesn't have the necessary things to not blow up. I thought you were using something like an AC130. But a helicopter? Bro, that's screwed. I'm going for heat. Not a tail rotor. Your hull is gone, bro. You're probably dead on contact. Mach 4.2 is not something you can deal with easily. Especially at this close of range. The fact that you didn't notice my plane at this range tells me you don't have the power to see that missile until it's too late.

In other words: No, you don't know your heli was shot down. How could you know? No way of knowing unless you have troops there with very long range communication, which, by the way, your heli WON'T have. Or if it did, it's gone by the time you got hit. Your submarine is completely impossible, though cool looking. Railguns currently could only be fitted on large, large ships. Not a submarine. And if it was fitted, it would never be able to be used, and would suck your power in one shot. It's useless, and it wouldn't work in the first place.

I can't believe no one actually caught that... So, please edit your post about the sub and knowing whether the heli was shot down. Everything else is fine. For the sake of RP, your guys can survive. :P

IC:
Pruymia
Air above Fedal
DEN R-431

"Target neutralized! Enemy helicopter destroyed." The pilot reported, and the Admiral smiled. Good. So the enemy was neutralized in the area. The pilot was waiting for a moment until he saw the helicopters and three fighters coming in on his radar. A slight smile crossed his lips as he realized how doomed the enemy Republic was down there. They would probably be wiped out in the fight.

Prumia
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Prumia » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:47 pm

Die erworbenen Namen wrote:"Rebel armor, Rebel armor, enemy targets approaching. We read two aircraft above you, presumed hostile. Gunship has made transmission, content unknown. Friendlies inbound, do not engage. IFF systems online." The pilot said, transmitting the IFF systems to the tanks. "Engaging enemy aircraft!"

The pilot readied it's two Dart 1 IR missiles, taking aim at both aircraft before releasing them into the air. The two missiles locked onto both the enemy gunship and transport, accelerating to full speed (Mach 4.2) in no time. Unless the enemy had RWR, or IR missile detectors on board, they were doomed. These missiles could home in easily, and take out the enemy without a moment's notice.

S.I.C.:

Drex Radner found himself releasing a long whistle as he watched the craft above him open fire on two targets that were not even appearing on his display. "Guess that gives us air support, huh?" laughed Radner.

"And those bastards at Palrin were worried?" scoffed Deers. "I bet after this President Decabria is gonna make you our first general."

"One thing at a time," said Radner before flipping the switching on his communications equipment.

I.C.:
"We copy you, Interceptor R-43," spoke Radner into the radio. "You keep us covered in the air and we will see what we can do about things here on the ground. Be nice to had a bird's-eye-view, though. Can you keep us informed on enemy movements? Over."

S.I.C.:

Flipping the switch while he awaited a reply, Radner changed channels to contact his men, saying, "This is Radner. We got friendly and enemies in the air. Probably have even more enemies on the ground, too. Be ready! I'll keep firing on the town. Bowles, you copy?"

The commander of the other tank on the hill, Bowles, replied, "I'm here Radner. Orders?"

"Turn your can around and support the infantry checking our flank. If somebody is out here, they'll be coming in fast."

"Orders received. Going hunting."

I.C.:

As Radner's tank continued to fire on Fedal in support of his advancing team, Bowles tank began driving towards their flank.

The United Star Union wrote:As White continues to listen in on the planning one of his aides runs up to him holding a sat phone, "Sir one of our gunships was just shot down over Fedal."
"WHAT!?" White roars snatching the device from his hand, "Who shot her down!?"
"Unknown sir."
"Damnit!" White yells. He looks at Dufron, "Can I get permission to enter your airspace with a rescue team to get any survivors out of there?"
Before Dufron can respond White's aide interrupts, "Sir there is something else, the 1st has detected a fleet of vessels off the island, three large vessels assumed to be carriers are among them."
White stops, a new fleet appears and his gunship shot down. Could that fleet be the cause?
"Dufron who would want to take the rebel side in this war?"

Wishingtin, Prumia

Admiral-General Dufron cursed. "This changes things," he said. "We do not have to worry about offending foreign interests: we already have." Turning to White, he answered his first question, "You will hear no complaint from me for going in there to get your people. Cannot speak for the other side, though. So long as you present yourself as friendly I doubt any of our people on the ground will both you either."

"Sir," started Samil. "That only address the downed U.S.D. craft. Not the real issue."

"I know," sighed Dufron. "And my response to that will not sit well with the Foreign Relations Department."

"The situation has moved beyond that stage, Admiral-General," contributed a new voice. At once, Dufron and Samil stood at attention, saluting the new arrival. Commader General Seprith Li Casta waved the two men at ease before turning towards the U.S.D. officer. "I am Commander General Castia of the Conflict Resolution Department. On behalf of the Grand Consul, I apologize for your nation being caught up in all this."

"You have spoken with the Grand Consul then, sir?" asked Dufron.

"I have," answered Castia. "And he has given you freedom to act as you see fit. Chief-Commander Ruffel's office received reports of a fleet off the coast of Pruymia less than twenty minutes ago. Now we know they are hostile. Foreign Relations can handled the after-math; Conflict Resolution handles the present."

"Colonel Samil," said a smiling Dufron. "Prepare the 5th Invasion Fleet for the departure."

"At once, sir!" replied Samil.

Fedal Township, Pruymia

S.I.C.:

Colonel Duplo was, first and foremost, a naval officer; he was used to leading ships and not men on the ground. Perhaps that was why his make-shift command center had been blown up and he was now take cover from more enemy bombardments in this hole? Considering the rebels seemed to have a bird in the sky now, he should be happy there was at least a ruined buidling over his head now to block their sight.

"Sight on the tank?" asked Duplo.

Major Dims, who was crouched at his side with a pair of binoculars, replied, "Yes. Just rolling into town now."

"How are our RPGs?"

"Working..." answered Dims. "Should dent that things if not destroy it."

"When it enters town, one of our people should be able to find a place to get above it. Hit the top."

"One can only hope, sir..."
Signed, sincerely,

The United Star Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Star Union » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:34 pm

OOC:
Clearing things up:
Depth- my bad was suppose to be 1,400 and yes there are subs that can stand that depth. (Russia, US)
Radio- The gunship sent a message to the fleet when it arrived in Fedal, so its in range.
Navy- I am NOT using my DSV's, the Batfish is a normal nuke sub. The DSV fleet is possible but since there not here I wont go into detail on them.
Cavitation-1) No they don't explode, 2) its a type of propulsion theorized in the 60's but abandoned due to power requirements. Very fast and very silent, can give details if needed.
Spontaneous appearance-its international water but I will change it to say I detected the sub if you want me to.
Chopper- How could I say I detected your plane if you already fired a missile? Missiles are hard not to detect with any radar, giant heat source kinda hard to miss. Also shooting the rotor does not cause the whole craft to explode, especially the tail.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents