NATION

PASSWORD

Drakesing High: When Love Is Not What It Seems, (OOC sign-up

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Drakesing High: When Love Is Not What It Seems, (OOC sign-up

Postby Contamenesia » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:49 pm

this is a revamp of the Original Drakesing, ^^

Link to IC will be here when its up:(viewtopic.php?f=31&t=338150#p24233620)^^

Setting:

Within the Transcendent Realm: The Transcendent Beings reside in Isolation, pursuing their vast desire of knowledge. They have vast and great power, but refuse to dwell within the affairs of the lesser beings and mortals. Initially they are simply without physical form, and are beings made of pure Existencial knowledge. The Entire Multiverse bends to their wills. But they are idle.....They have withdrawn from the mortal realms, leaving no trace or memory of their presence, as they sense the mortal world is about to be plunged into darkness. For Eons, no Transcendent Being has set foot in the mortal planes.....for they think that mortal kind is hopeless and corrupt, and so they easily await its destruction at the hands of the looming Darkness, for they fear not evil, but war.

On Earth: Magic, Demons, Monsters and Mythical Beings have been revealed to human society, for several centuries now. the wars are long past and the world is in a state of peace, and all seems to be well, but in the dark corners, a dark organization is rising, one that threatens to end all life on earth....

The now mingled Societies of Man, Monsters, Demons, and Mythical beings have created several schools that have lasted for 73 years now. Here, students come to learn at the highest degree about the world around them. One such school is the renowned, Drakesing High, a wealthy campus with much drama and spirit as any other average high school, perhaps maybe more..... A new secret Organization called the Blood Sparrow has been recruiting several students, usually those of miscreant behavior, for mysterious yet sinister means....They have only just begun their sinister recruitment at Drakesing High, but what they plan is still unknown.

Plot: Kaez'rii'tia is a Transcended Being. But she never agreed with the ways of her people, and when her father forbids her from the mortal realms, she runs away. She has always enjoyed watching and fantasizing about the mortal plane, especially the concepts of young love and "school". Often she would watch the hopeless romances, the strange fights, and the strange subjects that mortals had for local Gossip, such as "Boyfriend" "Lunch" "Mrs. Gaiastone" or "Nerds"---These were concepts she was clueless about. But after she ran away, she decides to manifest herself physically and hide in the mortal realms, and also signs herself up at the Drakesing High as a human named Kate Illisia.....Things get out of hand almost instantly, as she finds that the mortal realm and her fantasies are vastly different, and she also unwittingly stumbles into the plot of Blood Sparrow. Now, not only does she have to keep her identity secret, but also put a stop to evil plans of Blood Sparrow...and worse, she has to survive High school.....
But there are other problems occurring as well. Students are disappearing, fights break out all the time, and the Teachers are acting strangely.....the students wonder what they could be hiding...

Rules:

1. No Godmodding.
2. No Trolls or Hating
3. In Fight scenes with other players, be fair and respectful.
4. If you have powers, be fair when facing those without.
5. This is to be like an average high school Rp.
6. Have a creative and fun imagination. Very essential to having a good Rp.
7. Please be considerate of others in your posts.
8. If you think there should be any other rules please telegram me and we discuss them.

Character's Name:
Skills/Powers:
Grade (as of what year of school they are in)
Grade Average (what they normally get on tests):
Appearance (physical appearance)
Personality:
Short Backstory of Character:
Last edited by Contamenesia on Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you are looking for playable races to add to your RP, click on the link below to look at playable races and variations that i and other people have come up with! We are adding more to list everday, and feel free to add you own race/species ideas: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=440015

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=349767&start=2550

The United Eastern States of Europe
Minister

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Eastern States of Europe » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:00 pm

Tag
UESEball
Want to be in my factbooks? TG me!
Characters
Proud MemberOf The Diligens League!
UESE Personified
(Kawaii Indo) Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts
(Sexy Sky) Skyline United
(My Sister CC) Castle Crashers
(NBaby who ignores me ;-;) New Babylonia
(Siwwy Sim) Republic of Simonia
(Wuvable Lingy!) Lingria
(SENPAI!!!!) The Germanian States
(Fun Crazy TDC) The Danish Confederacy
(Adorably Radical and Terrificly Super Yandere: A.R.T.S.Y.) Artstotzka IIII
(Oh great bringer of smut, Mistress Xan) Xanama

(2waifu4spoilers) Low Bloods
YOU'RE WELCOME NS!
Embassy
May or may not have a slight obsession with fluffy things…
Proud member of The Anti Democracy League
Pretty much sums me up (theme song).
Fascist and proud!
#blameTISI

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:05 pm

Character's Name: Kaez'rii'tia (But goes by Kate)
Species: Transcended.
Skills/Powers: Multiversal Manipulation, physical manifestation, reality altercation on minor levels, near infinite stores of knowledge, can learn faster than any human in existence, shape shift, and call forth any power she has knowledge of.
Grade: 10
Grade Average: A+
Appearance (physical appearance):

Personality: Curious, cheerful, very Naïve, fierce, kind, independent, and shy.
Short Backstory of Character: Fled from the Realm of Transcendancy when her father forbade her from having any contact with the mortal realm. She is very bright, but her naiveness in the mortal realm can become very apparent...
If you are looking for playable races to add to your RP, click on the link below to look at playable races and variations that i and other people have come up with! We are adding more to list everday, and feel free to add you own race/species ideas: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=440015

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:12 pm

to make sure its clear, this is a highschool rp. :p

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:17 pm

Yay! Tag.
Should I use my old characters (Kinara, Isha) or make new ones?
If I did the former, I have plans to change them both a little.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:19 pm

Tag
I cannot watch youtube, so please stop giving me links there.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

The United Eastern States of Europe
Minister

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Eastern States of Europe » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:22 pm

Character's Name: Harald Elestron
Species: Kitsune
Skills/Powers: sharp bite, can shape shift into a fox,
Grade (as of what year of school they are in) British - Year 9 Yankee - Junior
Grade Average (what they normally get on tests): B-A
Appearance (physical appearance) grey hair ears and tails, the ears of a fox and three fox tails, short hair, usually wears a blazer and shirt with trousers, casual wear consists of loose fitting shirts, 5 foot 9,

http://imgur.com/InP3weL

Personality: Elitist and bitter. Not easy to like. Thinks he's better than everyone but secretly just wants to be accepted.
Short Backstory of Character: Centuries ago, when monsters first appeared, Harald's ancestors appeared in what is known as Iceland. Very little is known of the ancestors, but they continued the family line. The Kitsune werent aggressive and were generally accepted and Harald's family began to use Scandinavian names. Taught by his grandfather that mortals are weak and useless, caused Harald to become narcissistic and arrogant. However, when no one wanted to play with him as a child he became insecure. To combat the insecurities, Harald acts like nothing gets to him and like he's everyones peer.
UESEball
Want to be in my factbooks? TG me!
Characters
Proud MemberOf The Diligens League!
UESE Personified
(Kawaii Indo) Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts
(Sexy Sky) Skyline United
(My Sister CC) Castle Crashers
(NBaby who ignores me ;-;) New Babylonia
(Siwwy Sim) Republic of Simonia
(Wuvable Lingy!) Lingria
(SENPAI!!!!) The Germanian States
(Fun Crazy TDC) The Danish Confederacy
(Adorably Radical and Terrificly Super Yandere: A.R.T.S.Y.) Artstotzka IIII
(Oh great bringer of smut, Mistress Xan) Xanama

(2waifu4spoilers) Low Bloods
YOU'RE WELCOME NS!
Embassy
May or may not have a slight obsession with fluffy things…
Proud member of The Anti Democracy League
Pretty much sums me up (theme song).
Fascist and proud!
#blameTISI

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:50 pm

Character's Name: Ulrica Yseult (Ayame Akiyama re-done)
Species: Succubus/Wolf Demon
Skills/Powers:
Succubus:
- Charm: By looking into a man's eyes, Succubi have the power to take control of that man and then control him as if he were a marionette.
- Enhanced Bite: The power to have an incredibly powerful bite
- Enhanced Condition
- Enslavement Kiss
- Absorbing Kiss of Death
- Claw Retraction
- Supernatural Beauty
Wolf Demon
- Enhanced Stamina: Stamina- Can run continuously longer.
- Enhanced Endurance: Even when seriously wounded she can still fight, can also withstand larger punishment.
- Sensitive sense of smell, also a disadvantage.
- Sensitive hearing, also a disadvantage.
- Sensitive tail, but enhanced balanced while running.
- Increased eyesight as well as natural night vision.
Grade: 11th
Grade Average: 3.0
Appearance:
5'7, short snow white hair, sharp blood red eyes, succubus blood gives her a more developed body.

Personality: A timid anti-social who can be aggressive when provoked or sees her friends being threatened. Hates being called a dog or mutt and felines.

Short Backstory of Character: Ulrica was born of a Succubus Mother and a Wolf Demon Father, this hybrid mix has caused Ulrica to go through her monster-life rather roughly. Getting evil looks from both Succubi and Wolf-type demons as she was always considered as the half-breed she is and treated as such. Usually outcasted, she never really expects to make any friends. From this, she is seriously defensive and never, ever gives herself any credit as well as being insecure. She hopes to however get over these some time in her school life.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:20 pm

The United Eastern States of Europe wrote:Character's Name: Harald Elestron
Species: Kitsune
Skills/Powers: sharp bite, can shape shift into a fox,
Grade (as of what year of school they are in) British - Year 9 Yankee - Junior
Grade Average (what they normally get on tests): B-A
Appearance (physical appearance) grey hair ears and tails, the ears of a fox and three fox tails, short hair, usually wears a blazer and shirt with trousers, casual wear consists of loose fitting shirts, 5 foot 9,

http://imgur.com/InP3weL

Personality: Elitist and bitter. Not easy to like. Thinks he's better than everyone but secretly just wants to be accepted.
Short Backstory of Character: Centuries ago, when monsters first appeared, Harald's ancestors appeared in what is known as Iceland. Very little is known of the ancestors, but they continued the family line. The Kitsune werent aggressive and were generally accepted and Harald's family began to use Scandinavian names. Taught by his grandfather that mortals are weak and useless, caused Harald to become narcissistic and arrogant. However, when no one wanted to play with him as a child he became insecure. To combat the insecurities, Harald acts like nothing gets to him and like he's everyones peer.

aceppted :hug:

Ulvenes wrote:Character's Name: Ulrica Yseult (Ayame Akiyama re-done)
Species: Succubus/Wolf Demon
Skills/Powers:
Succubus:
- Charm: By looking into a man's eyes, Succubi have the power to take control of that man and then control him as if he were a marionette.
- Enhanced Bite: The power to have an incredibly powerful bite
- Enhanced Condition
- Enslavement Kiss
- Absorbing Kiss of Death
- Claw Retraction
- Supernatural Beauty
Wolf Demon
- Enhanced Stamina: Stamina- Can run continuously longer.
- Enhanced Endurance: Even when seriously wounded she can still fight, can also withstand larger punishment.
- Sensitive sense of smell, also a disadvantage.
- Sensitive hearing, also a disadvantage.
- Sensitive tail, but enhanced balanced while running.
- Increased eyesight as well as natural night vision.
Grade: 11th
Grade Average: 3.0
Appearance:
(Image)
5'7, short snow white hair, sharp blood red eyes, succubus blood gives her a more developed body.

Personality: A timid anti-social who can be aggressive when provoked or sees her friends being threatened. Hates being called a dog or mutt and felines.

Short Backstory of Character: Ulrica was born of a Succubus Mother and a Wolf Demon Father, this hybrid mix has caused Ulrica to go through her monster-life rather roughly. Getting evil looks from both Succubi and Wolf-type demons as she was always considered as the half-breed she is and treated as such. Usually outcasted, she never really expects to make any friends. From this, she is seriously defensive and never, ever gives herself any credit as well as being insecure. She hopes to however get over these some time in her school life.

accepted :kiss:

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:22 pm

Thanks Conta. :hug: Happy to get in to a Monster Academy RP.

Been watching a lot of Rosario + Vampire lately
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:24 pm

I'm having a hard time deciding whether I should re APP old characters or not...
Do you particularly want to see KInara and Isha back?
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:26 pm

the Ic probably wont be up until later this week, but hopefully i will have it tomorrow :blush:

Ulvenes wrote:Thanks Conta. :hug: Happy to get in to a Monster Academy RP.

I like the manga WAY better.... :p :blush: :oops:

Charmera wrote:I'm having a hard time deciding whether I should re APP old characters or not...

there is no harm in it, lol. dont over think it, just keep to what feels right ^^

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:28 pm

Charmera wrote:I'm having a hard time deciding whether I should re APP old characters or not...

You could do what I did and app an original character just make some minor edits.

Contamenesia wrote:I like the manga WAY better.... :p :blush: :oops:

Well since the first has quite a bit of fanservice, and the second season is literally soaking with fanservice, I can imagine.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:30 pm

Contamenesia wrote:the Ic probably wont be up until later this week, but hopefully i will have it tomorrow :blush:

Ulvenes wrote:Thanks Conta. :hug: Happy to get in to a Monster Academy RP.

I like the manga WAY better.... :p :blush: :oops:

there is no harm in it, lol. dont over think it, just keep to what feels right ^^

I think I should. Though I'm also going to do a few new ones.

Ulvenes wrote:

You could do what I did and app an original character just make some minor edits.

Contamenesia wrote:I like the manga WAY better.... :p :blush: :oops:

Well since the first has quite a bit of fanservice, and the second season is literally soaking with fanservice, I can imagine.

I'm thinking of doing that, though perhaps more dramatic changes. Make them quite different, but with a similar sort of spirit.
Or I may just do minor edits... I'm not sure...
Last edited by Charmera on Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:42 pm

you know, as i was reading away at Ulrica's skills and abilities i couldnt help wonder how she would react to someone who isnt affected by supernatural beauty or charm like Kate?

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:58 pm

Well she wouldn't be solely reliant on that just for people to like her. :p
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:52 pm

Character's Name: Kinara Linera
Species: Ice Demon/Ifrit
Skills/Powers:
Ice Manipulation
Water Manipulation
Fire Manipulation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ice- ... nipulation
Enhanced Condition

Ifrit Form: Gains http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ifrit_Physiology, fire manipulation is strengthened as well as her enhanced abilities.
Minor shapeshifting: Kinara can swap between her three forms, often leaking into her Ifrit form when angry or stressed.
Grade: 11
Grade Average: B
Human Form: http://images.hdwpics.com/23A61CA8E26C/Snow-Flakes.jpg
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2013 ... 711669.jpg
Ifrit demon form: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... faab98.jpg
Minus scythe and horse.

Personality: Fairly cold and reluctant to talk, mostly keeps to herself and has some self esteem problems. Is concerned that her powers lead to her hurting other people, so she keeps a tight lid on her emotions, since anger leads to her burning people. She keeps within her a bitter and angry frustration which tends to explode forth, leading to things around her getting burned. However recently she had been trying to suppress her rage.
Short Backstory of Character: Daughter of the Linera clan, yet exiled to the human world with her family. She was once a fairly friendly and normal girl, despite not being very popular due to her status as a half breed and an illegitimate child in the Linera family (plus the Linera's are not even very popular among demons), but after an accident when she was very young where she burnt some of her friends when she got mad she has taken steps to stem almost all emotion from herself in the typical Linera Ice demon fashion. Ever since she's been a shut in. Though Kinara and Isha live together in the same house their relationship is rather frosty. They tend not to talk to each other often, Kinara finding her sister to be too arrogant and stuck up, and Isha's traditionalist xenophobic nature led her to hate the half breed Kinara.

---

Character's Name: Isha Linera
Species: Ice Demon
Skills/Powers:
Enhanced condition:\
Ice Manipulation
Water Manipulation
Amunition generation
Special arrows (Freezing, explosive, Frost Fire, Rain generating arrow)
Frostblade/Frostbow Forging: She's able to produce, given time, special frostblades made of demon ice, which are nigh indestructible and can slide through steel like a knife through butter. The frostbow on the other hand is a high powered bow made of special magically ice which increases it's range significantly.
Training: Advanced weapons training, especially with blades, bows and snipers. She's also trained in hand to hand combat and stealth.

Grade: 12
Appearance:
http://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbseg/ ... mbnail.jpg
Personality: Arrogant and cold, yet highly intelligent and calculating. She's careful and logical in her planning, often making sure her tracks are clean when she makes a kill. She has no qualms about killing opponents from afar with her. She does however follow a very traditional code of loyalty and service, and does not question orders from superiors. She will on occasion attack an opponent directly and without stealth if she finds him or her worthy. Can be prejudiced and bigotted when it comes to non demons and half breeds.
Short Backstory of Character: Daughter and heir to the Linera clan, she has been sent to live with Kinara near Drakesing High so the two of them can complete their education, much to Isha's chargrin... Or so you would think. Little does her sister or anyone else know however that she has been a member of the Blood Sparrows for years, and this move to Drakesing was arranged by herself.
Last edited by Charmera on Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:05 pm

I'm new to this setting.

Character's Name: Mira
Species: Considers her self a partial Ghost as she shares traits associates with a Shade
Skills/Powers:
  • Phasing
  • Invisibility
  • Levitation & Levitated Flight
  • Ultimate & Selective Intangibility (by passed by magic)
Grade (as of what year of school they are in): I'm here, but... not here. They can't kick me off of campus that easily. This place is my home.
Grade Average (what they normally get on tests): ---
Personality: Mira is a girl who enjoys photography, being noticed, and screams. The screams of others, in fact, she mixes recordings of screams into her own form of Screamo. She prefers to stick with her own kind, and those like her though some individuals do catch her eye. She is either the deepest downer in a group, or the happiest of companion; in essence, she is prone to briefly lived outbursts of joy that fade into sadness. Her poetry often deals with photographs, and her own feelings of in-completion. It's worth noting that she generally has a problem with having her picture taken with out consent as they do cause her discomfort though a feeling of fading away. Thus she prefers to have her picture taken only with 'special' people, those who have helped her remain close to the living.
Short Backstory of Character: Her past has yet to reveal it's self.
Memory 1

Do not fear rejection of this application, and do point out any changes that need to be made if saved it can be.
Last edited by Harbertia on Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A light in casing is still a light.
Tomorrow is made today.
You can't stop progress, but you can direct it's course.

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:56 am

Character's Name:Abraham Steel
Species: Human
Skills/Powers: Fast, strong, good at football, charming, good at fighting
Appearance: Image
Personality: Confident and brave, yet gentle and compassionate towards women.
Short Backstory of Character: Abraham is a 100% human American and always loved to play football. He always got along with the non-human creatures on earth and treated them as if they were normal. Ironically, he would get into fights with other humans over trivial things, like ordering the last glazed donut at Dunkin' Donuts. After much fighting, he became a pretty good street fighter. His personality is completely opposite for women. Abraham is nice, charming, and chivalrous to all women, human or not.
Last edited by ApplePieistan on Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:02 am

Charmera wrote:Character's Name: Kinara Linera
Skills/Powers:
Ice Manipulation
Water Manipulation
Fire Manipulation
Enhanced Condition

Ifrit Form: Gains http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ifrit_Physiology, fire manipulation is strengthened as well as her enhanced abilities.
Minor shapeshifting: Kinara can swap between her three forms, often leaking into her Ifrit form when angry or stressed.
Minus scythe and horse.

Personality: Fairly cold and reluctant to talk, mostly keeps to herself and has some self esteem problems. Is concerned that her powers lead to her hurting other people, so she keeps a tight lid on her emotions, since anger leads to her burning people. She keeps within her a bitter and angry frustration which tends to explode forth, leading to things around her getting burned. However recently she had been trying to suppress her rage.
Short Backstory of Character: Daughter of the Linera clan, yet exiled to the human world with her family. She was once a fairly friendly and normal girl, despite not being very popular due to her status as a half breed and an illegitimate child in the Linera family (plus the Linera's are not even very popular among demons), but after an accident when she was very young where she burnt some of her friends when she got mad she has taken steps to stem almost all emotion from herself in the typical Linera Ice demon fashion. Ever since she's been a shut in. Though Kinara and Isha live together in the same house their relationship is rather frosty. They tend not to talk to each other often, Kinara finding her sister to be too arrogant and stuck up, and Isha's traditionalist xenophobic nature led her to hate the half breed Kinara.

---

Skills/Powers:
Enhanced condition:
Ice Manipulation
Water Manipulation
Amunition generation
Frostblade/Frostbow Forging:
Training: Advanced weapons training, especially with blades, bows and snipers

Appearance:
Personality: WIP
Short Backstory of Character: WIP

accepted, but Isha's profile needs to be finished before she can be use. :hug:

Harbertia wrote:I'm new to this setting.

Species: Considers her self a partial Ghost as she shares traits associates with a Shade
Skills/Powers:
  • Phasing
  • Invisibility
Grade (as of what year of school they are in): I'm here, but... not here. They can't kick me off of campus that easily. This place is my home.
(Image)
Personality: Mira is a girl who enjoys photography, being noticed, and screams. The screams of others, in fact, she mixes recordings of screams into her own form of Screamo. She prefers to stick with her own kind, and those like her though some individuals do catch her eye. She is either the deepest downer in a group, or the happiest of companion; in essence, she is prone to briefly lived outbursts of joy that fade into sadness. Her poetry often deals with photographs, and her own feelings of in-completion. It's worth noting that she generally has a problem with having her picture taken with out consent as they do cause her discomfort though a feeling of fading away. Thus she prefers to have her picture taken only with 'special' people, those who have helped her remain close to the living.
Memory 1

Do not fear rejection of this application, and do point out any changes that need to be made if saved it can be.

actually it seems good so far, but i feel that you need to know some Drakesing history, for example i have a character named Aria, (whom i will have up later) who is the Mother of all Spirits (she isn't the mother of ALL of them of course, it simply means she is the first Spirit....ever....to exist.) now in last rp i made her reside in the highschool much like your character does, now my question is do you want me to make an alteration on my character or yours? (i will accept after this is answered, ^^)

ApplePieistan wrote:Character's Name:Abraham Steel
Species: Human
Skills/Powers: Fast, strong, good at football, charming
Appearance: (Image)
Personality: Confident and brave, yet gentle and compassionate towards women.
Short Backstory of Character: Abraham is a 100% human American and always loved to play football. He always got along with the non-human creatures on earth and treated them as if they were normal. Ironically, he would get into fights with other humans over trivial things, like ordering the last glazed donut at Dunkin' Donuts. Unless, of course, they were a woman. Abraham is nice, charming, and chivalrous to all women, human or not.

i need a slightly better description of his skills before i accept, especially if he might end up in a fight. also lol his pic looks a little too old for highschool, but thats just my opinion lol. otherwise, the app is great. :hug:

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:04 am

Contamenesia wrote:
Charmera wrote:Character's Name: Kinara Linera
Skills/Powers:
Ice Manipulation
Water Manipulation
Fire Manipulation
Enhanced Condition

Minus scythe and horse.

---

Skills/Powers:
Enhanced condition:
Ice Manipulation
Water Manipulation
Amunition generation
Frostblade/Frostbow Forging:
Training: Advanced weapons training, especially with blades, bows and snipers

Appearance:
Personality: WIP
Short Backstory of Character: WIP

Excellent. Should she be a Sparrows member again?
Also, what do you think of the changes I made to Kinara?

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:06 am

Charmera wrote:
Contamenesia wrote:

Excellent. Should she be a Sparrows member again?

if you'd like. :hug:

i like it. ^^

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:13 am

Contamenesia wrote:
Charmera wrote:Excellent. Should she be a Sparrows member again?

if you'd like. :hug:

i like it. ^^

Alright then. I'm already excited! :D

I'm really glad Harb is in this too. I rped with him countless times. :)

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:19 am

Character's Name: Aria "Phantasmera" Nightling
Species: Primal Spirit
Skills/Powers: Possession, Weather manipulation, fog control, intangibility, phase through objects, telekinesis, all other ghost related powers. Terror Gaze, which will instill fear upon ANY mortal who gazes in her eyes. it happens whether Aria wants it to or not. also know she has no control over this ability, it happens whether she wishes it too or not. because of this she has trained herself to not look directly at others and to avoid eye contact. her Terror Gaze is her natural gaze, its not a power, per se...but its...well its hard to describe, it is so because of who she is. its a part of her.
Grade: 10
Grade Average: As and Bs
Appearance (physical appearance):

human guise:

Real form:

Personality: shy, distant, scary. Her true intentions are always unknown, even when you think you know, you don't.
Short Back-story of Character:
Aria is the First Spirit to exist, (not counting Divine Spirits) there are legends that say she is the Bride of Death himself, and her soul unclaimable. Not much is known about her except what is heard in legends, however despite her appearance in her true form, she is not by nature, a violent spirit, however this doesn't mean she has not killed, but never without her own reasons. However, Aria has had many battles/feuds with Death, and wanting only to be left alone, she decided to hide as a student in Drakesing High. What she will do next is always a mystery.

Character's Name: Aiden Chidestorm
Species: Leviathan
Skills/Powers: powerful regeneration, (can even survive full decapitation) cannot be killed with guns, knives, claws, or any mortal weapon. Weakness is cleaning liquids, bleach. however this doesn't kill him, merely burns him. Persuasive Aura, he can influence others to get what he wants, and Can eat anything...or anyone....
Grade Average: Flawless A
Appearance (physical appearance) A much younger version of this:

Personality: Seemingly Pure evil, master of deception and manipulation.
Short Backstory of Character: Aiden is the second in Command of the Blood Sparrow, arguably one of the most popular kids at school, Star player in the Varsity football team, and the perfect student. this is all a guise of course, his true agenda is much darker. He veiws all of humanity as cattle, and seeks to form a new age, an age where monsters rule, and humanity is nothing more than a food source. There is only one way to kill him, a sword dipped in the blood of an angel, a demon, and the blood of a dragon. there is only one person he fears: The mysterious leader of the Blood Sparrow...

also should i make an app for Ryeka Nymire, The Blood Gryphon? i don't know if you guys want to see her again..... :oops:
Last edited by Contamenesia on Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:42 am

Contamenesia wrote:
Harbertia wrote:I'm new to this setting.

Skills/Powers:
  • Phasing
  • Invisibility
(Image)
Memory 1

actually it seems good so far, but i feel that you need to know some Drakesing history, for example i have a character named Aria, (whom i will have up later) who is the Mother of all Spirits (she isn't the mother of ALL of them of course, it simply means she is the first Spirit....ever....to exist.) now in last rp i made her reside in the highschool much like your character does, now my question is do you want me to make an alteration on my character or yours? (i will accept after this is answered, ^^)

An alteration to my character. I'm perfectly fine with her being a born spirit rather then a shard of her former self. Any instruction on how to alter the character is desired :)

Edit: I have no issue with Mira being Aria's daughter if such is your plan.
Last edited by Harbertia on Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
A light in casing is still a light.
Tomorrow is made today.
You can't stop progress, but you can direct it's course.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse