NATION

PASSWORD

Brüder gegen Brüder [REALISM&RP ONLY]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
South Germany and Austria
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Brüder gegen Brüder [REALISM&RP ONLY]

Postby South Germany and Austria » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:40 pm

08/04/2015 -Germanischen Troops Open Fire on South German protestors
Pictured above: South German protestors in Saxony

“Long Live the King and the Pope!” Shouted Friedrich Winter, teenager while waving a Bavarian flag and burning a Germanischen flag.

Earlier today, Protestors all over South Germany marched to their respective state capitals to demand that the South German government gets its lands back. Men, Women, Teenagers and Kids. Whole families. They were met with gunfire from the Germanischen Army, supposedly ordered by their leader, Constantine.

Before these events, one of our Perodists interviewed one of the leaders of the protests in the State of Bavaria, Friedrich Wilhelm. He said the following when asked why they were protesting.

“The oppression that Constantine, that blasphemous bastard, has pressed on the South German people will not stay like this. We, the South German people are tired of living like this and wish to return to our legitimate government. Long Live the King and the Pope!”

Deaths amount to at least 1000 people in every state combined, wounded to over 10,000 and people missing are 2000.

The King of the South Germans, Johannes von Wittelsbach said the following:
“Expect Consequences.”

More information on international reactions as they become available right here on Die Zeiten.
Last edited by South Germany and Austria on Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:56 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"It is SGAA
very exciting man"
-Dictatorship of South Eaka

Yakzistan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 04, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Yakzistan » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:27 pm

April 8th, 2015

Yakzistani Prime Minster; Alexi Georgiy denounces Germanschien military handling of protesters

Prime Minister Alexi being interviewed by reporters

Due to public out cry by the Yakzistani public, the Prime Minster of Yakzistan; Alexi Georgiy spoke out agianst thr recent actions of the goverment of Germanstaaten handling of the protestors in their nation. Atleast 1000 people were killed by the Germanschien Armed Forces and more wounded along 2000 people reported missing. Alexi Georgiy spoke out at the Executive District Complex in Saint Milož.

He stated "There is no reasoning of killing and wounding so many protesters in this day of age, I thought this would change since the Tiananmen Square in 1989". He also stated "Nations across the world should condemn acts like this." Alexi also mentioned placing sanctioning on Germanstaaten because of this. The government of Germanstaaten has yet to respond to the this denouement by the Yakzistani government.- AAN News Yakzistan
Last edited by Yakzistan on Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Belakosarian Republic

(Formerly known as Yakzistan)

Bjornoerne
Attaché

Founded: Jul 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Bjornoerne » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:25 pm

April 9th, 2015 - Royal Family of Bjornoerne Condemns Germanschien Government

Despite being a member of the Royal Dragoons stationed outside the Royal Home in Copenhagen, Crown Princess Anelise spoke out against the Germanschien Government and their people.

"Those Germanschien dogs opened fire on innocent civilians who could not defend themselves even if they wanted to. They are no better than the Norwegian dogs we are current battling now in Eastern Bjornoerne. My only wish is that Víðarr assists the families and the South German people with achieving vengeance against the crimes committed against them."

The interview was cut short after an air raid siren began sounding off. As it stands the official stance of the Royal Bjornoese Family is that they are backing the South German people and condemning the vile Germanschien Government for their actions.

The Belkan Islandic Federation
Secretary

Founded: Apr 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Belkan Islandic Federation » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:33 am

09/04/2015 - Belkan Empress Criticizes Germanischen Government

Speaking from the Schwannburg Capitol Building at an Emergency Press Conference, Empress Irisviel von Einzbern brought attention to the recent Massacre of Protesters by Germanischen's Military.

What has occurred in the past 48 hours on our Homeland's soil is an example of how low the Constantine Regime has fallen. Ordering Deliberate Attacks on Civilians, especially at this level of casualties, is the sign to all other nations that the Government in question is a Totalitarian, Inhuman cesspool of Barbarity and Ruthlessness. We Stand with the South German Government against this despicable crime against Humanity, and we call on the International Community to take action against Germanischen.

As a notable percentage of Belka, among them the von Einzbern Bloodline, originate from the German States, Public Outcry against The Germanischen Leader has reached Boiling Point. As a result, Pressure is mounting on the Belkan Government to take Military Action. Diplomatic relations between Belka and Germanischen have always been non-existent, due to the latter's hatred towards the former. When we interviewed one of the attendees at the Conference, he had this to say.

Any Diplomacy would be wasted when trying to talk to someone like Constantine.
Last edited by The Belkan Islandic Federation on Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Germanischen Staaten
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Germanischen Staaten » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:54 pm

The day after the shootings...

The glorious emperor of the Holy Reich of Germanischen Staaten, Konstantine Jager I, was listening to the news reporting the shooting of protesters while looking tiredly out of his office window when an adviser entered. "Mein Kaiser," the man said, bowing respectfully before stepping further into the room, "<the International Community is quite a-angered by what happened last night, as you can pr-probably tell.>" "<Yes, they are,>" he replied, slowly turning to the man in the room with him, "<and I wish for them to know we didn't do it without reason.>" "<Konstantine?>" "<I never gave any order to fire until those protesters became violent. I may be oppressive as those bastards across the world say I am, but I would never outright kill citizens of this nation without them betraying it outright first!>" He slammed his fist on his desk as he shouted this, causing the adviser to jump slightly.

"<O-of course, my Emperor,>" he stammered, straightening his posture as Konstantine glared at him. "<It's obvious they won't believe us,>" Konstantine began, turning and walking past his desk, his eyes locked on the adviser, "<and it's obvious that their media outlets will try and deem us as monsters for this,>" he continued, slowly approaching the other man, "<and of course they will feel sorry for those to the south who want independence from our rightfully-claimed territory,>" he lowered his voice as he got ever closer, the odd lighting of the room giving him a menacing glow, "<but we must do all that we can to convince them of the contrary; that they attacked our soldiers first. I've seen the footage, and I saw the rocks and sticks they threw in anger. I didn't give the order to open fire until after they tried to stab a lone soldier, which the international media blissfully ignored despite catching it on their cameras. Now, hurry along and make an announcement, okay?>"

"<Yes, my Emperor,>" the man said, saluting slightly before hurrying out of the room.

One day later, in the Parliament building.

The short, stocky adviser was stood at the podium, nervously adjusting his collar and tie. The eyes and ears of the world were thrust upon him, waiting for an explanation from the Imperial Court as to why the "innocent" and "peaceful" protesters were gunned down in "cold-blooded murder". He paused, procured a bottle of water and took a sip before clearing his throat.

"<People of the world!>" he began, sounding much more confident than he looked, "<two days ago, this nation and the whole world itself were witness to a terrible, terrible tragedy that occurred in several southern German states. Soldiers, slaughtering droves of protesters asking for independence. The survivors, the soldiers, and everyone else has been left to ask, 'why?' Well, I will tell you why.>" He paused, turned his attention to a nearby colleague and nodded. The man nearby pulled up a remote controller and pressed a button, which dropped a projector screen behind the adviser. The room darkened slightly as a projection came on.

It showed live footage of several protests across the country that day from different sources, showing the savagery of the angered protesters. It showed them attacking soldiers who were only there to keep the protest contained. "<As you can see,>" he continued, "<we are not in the wrong here. Our soldiers were being badly bloodied by these simple-minded barbarians who YOU have urged to be released from their chains! Their 'king', as he calls himself, led this bloody assault on our brave soldiers, who never wanted to shoot! We even hesitated on giving the order to shoot our own countrymen, until this happened!>" he exclaimed, pointing back to the screen.

It showed the lone, isolated private on the street. He first seemed alone, but as the footage zoomed out, it showed a crowd of protesters with knives, bats, and a variety of other tools and weapons slowly approach the man. How he got separated from his unit was unseen, but it was clearly seen that the protesters wanted blood, as one man rushed the trooper and tried to run him through with the knife. The moment this happened, the first shots were fired, specifically for this group at first. Several were slain, and, as the protesters up in front of the front line of soldiers saw this and attacked with more, they too were fired upon.

"<So, as you can see, these savages deserve not your pity, but your hatred! Your blind ignorance of the true facts of this situation are what will lead to this community's downfall! These barbarians deserve no freedom, no peace, but deserve to be chained up and sent to labor camps! You'd rather watch them run a poor man through with a blade who did no wrong than admit you were wrong! You'd watch him, and hundreds, if not thousands like him, get killed for no reason, while supporting these blood-thirsty monsters the whole way through!>" He stopped, breathing heavily, before continuing on with a simple, "<good day to you all.>" With that, he left the building.

Duwal Al-Arabia
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Duwal Al-Arabia » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:48 pm

Removed.
Last edited by Duwal Al-Arabia on Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:24 am, edited 3 times in total.

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Belkan Islandic Federation » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:05 pm

Germanischen Staaten wrote:---

"So, uh...Now what?" Irisviel asked, sitting at the Family Table in the Royal Castle, deep within Belka. She was only one of two people present int he room, the other being her Father, the one they called 'Azulon The Great'. Even though he was 65, Azulon carried the same intimidating posture of his youth. Irisviel was glad that he was going to be the Spokesperson from now on. "I'm not sure if that footage is doctored. Knowing Constantine, He'd try anything to give himself the Moral High Ground. The thing is, a Thousand People dead and ten times that amount injured dwarfs any attempts to salvage the situation."

Azulon nodded his agreement from the opposite side of the table. "I would agree. Constantine has gone too far this time. There will finally be repercussions. And we will finally take back Einzbern castle." Irisviel looked uneasy. "Father, I don't think that you should be concerned about such a selfish Goal. Einzbern Castle is our Ancestral home, I agree, but it's just a material possession tangentially related to us now. We shouldn't take advantage of such a controversial situation just to further our own ends."

Azulon smiled. "You saw straight through it, Iri. You're learning to put the Interest of Others before your own. That is what a True Leader must be about."

"And what about my speech? I did good, did I, Father?" Irisviel asked, hoping that she had finally accomplished a proper Condemnation Speech.

A sigh was the first sign she had to realise that she had messed up. "You see, Iri," Azulon said, his voice becoming more softer than usual. "You're just too...cute, for lack of a better word. No one will take you seriously When you're condemning them when you're sounding like you're talking as if in conversation. You need to carry weight to those words. Your point was direct, and I'm happy for that, but your tone was too delicate."

Irisviel nodded, sullen for once. Even after 5 years, she still couldn't get a Condemnation right. Azulon got up, walked over to her and put a hand on her shoulder. "It's alright, my child." He said. "Soon, you'll be able to perfect it."

There was a knock at the door, and both Father and Daughter turned to see a young girl poke her head around the door, looking worried. "Sister? Father? Can I talk for a second?" The two looked at each other, then Azulon nodded. "Yes, Reines. you may Speak."

Reines approached respectfully, eyes looking towards the floor. The eldest daughter of the instigators of the Augustus Incident and the Father of the young girl who adopted her rarely got on well in the same room. But Reines was usually cool, and calm even in times of anger. What was bothering her was surely something that she couldn't find a suitable answer to.

"It's just that, this thing with Germanischen...What do we do? You heard what they think about Belka as a whole. And Everyone I know is clamoring for us to order Military Action." Reines said quietly. Azulon nodded, understanding. "The same thing troubles us both, Reines. Worry not. Germanischen has a long way to go if they wish us harm. Even if we go to a conference there, we will have sufficient bodyguards to dispel any attacks toward us."

Reines nodded, her worried face losing some of the stress. "And what if there is an attack?"

Irisviel giggled. "Constantine may hate us, but I don't think he's that stupid." Azulon smiled, agreeing with his eldest daughter. "Kiritsugu Emiya and his group are well-trained. If any harm comes to us, they'll have to go through him first. He swore as such to me. An Emiya never goes back on their word. It's why they're famous for their loyalty."

"And what about Bavaria?" Irisviel asked, taking the conversation from regarding the Emiya Family back to the current situation.

"Bavaria and Belka have strong Diplomatic ties, due to our shared Heritage." Azulon replied. "If they try Diplomacy, they'll let us know."
Last edited by The Belkan Islandic Federation on Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby South Germany and Austria » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:32 pm

/o/
Last edited by South Germany and Austria on Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It is SGAA
very exciting man"

New Austzeland
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Austzeland » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:13 pm

09/04/2015 – Zolevskoyan Government Condemns Germanischen Suppression of Protest
Pictured above: South Germans protesting in Saxony.

Earlier yesterday in Germanischen Staaten, citizens began to protest in major German cities, and after a while were eventually fired upon by GS police forces. The actions done by Germanischen military and police forces have already been condemned by many nations around the world, and today Zolevskoy joins them.

"The actions of Germanischen police and military forces are absolutely appalling." President Bellic stated today regarding the situation. "All citizens have the right to protest about any topic in Zolevskoy and all other civilized nations, and it is clear that Germanischen Staaten is not among them. There is For this, I, the Zolevskoyan Republic, and it's government officially condemns the Germanischen government. We demand that they make reparations to the families affected by their use of force, and that situations like this do not happen again in the future."

The Zolevskoyan government is also considering placing sanctions upon the Germanischen Staaten due to their actions, and possibly cutting ties. It is unknown what this event will lead to in the future, but some citizens are calling for a regime change, some are even calling for full military intervention by Zolevskoy and its allies.

More info on the invasion as it becomes available right here on AAN Zolevskoy.
I am a 21 year old Canadian, and am hopelessly addicted to old Mitsubishis and anime
PROS:$300 sh*tboxes that barely run
ANTI:Nice cars

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby South Germany and Austria » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:01 pm

09/04/2015 - South German King Condemns Germanischen Government

Speaking from the Wittelsbach castle in Reykjavik in a make-shift Conference Room, King Johannes von Wittelsbach-Habsburg spoke about the recent events in the Germanischen state.

Two days ago, the lives of thousands of South German families changed forever.

This is an example of a barbarian regime, a person without values, without ethics! Ordering attacks on Citizens with Lethal Weapons is never acceptable! And how are we sure Konstantin didn’t alter the video in anyway? After all, he can and will do it if it benefits him.
This shall not stand, expect consequences. We call on our Allies and the International Community to sanction the Germanischen State and to take action.

This will not stand. That’s all.

More information on international reactions as they become available right here on Die Zeiten.
Last edited by South Germany and Austria on Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"It is SGAA
very exciting man"

Krajstali
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Krajstali » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:40 am

12/04/2015 -
Krajstalian Government Condemns Gerrmanischen suppression of Protesters

Marshal Karadsevic speaking in front of the Southern German and Austrian embassy of the Government-in-exile in Crvenagrad.

Following the recent brutal suppression of Southern German and Austrian Protesters about several days ago which had resulted in about 1000 deaths, wounded 10,000 and missing up to 2000. Met with heavy reaction from the Krajstalian Public,especially in SR Hrvatskiana and Sloveniansk in where Catholicism makes up the Religious Majority. The Marshal himself had spoken out about the handling of the Protest by authorities and the claims by Germanischen leader Constantine.

"Krajstali has and always has been with the Southern German and Austrian people when it comes to their freedom, just as Krajstali had always been to the Freedom-loving peoples of the world." he begun,responding to Constantine's as the Marshal states ''Absurd claims" he spoke "Tell me,Constantine. How are Knives,tools and bats harmful to a fully armed soldier with a rifle? How is one to defend his life from such an opponent if the only thing he has is the closest item near him?"

The Marshal ends his speech declaring his support for the Southern Germans and warning the Germanischen government that any more of such a brutal event should happen ever again, the Germanischen government should expect action not only from the Krajstalian Government's but even the world's.

Following a statement Yakzistan's Prime Minister Alexi Georgiy, Marshal Karadsevic has also called for sanctions against Germanischen.
The Krajstalian Government promises to keep a close eye on the situation from the Krajstalian-Germanischen border.

* comments

REPLY · UPVOTE · DOWNVOTE

erdogan2015 · 2 hours ago
\LMAO it's ironic to see the Krajstalian Government especially Slobovan and his LoC gang talk about Political repression. For you blinded westerners, the League of Communists has brutally put down Pro-Independence and Pro-Turkish protests in Byzantinia for years and yet none of your leaders seem to notice this. lol europeans are dumb

20 up · 100 down

balkantaliafan2002 · 4 hours ago
lol tri prsta should make a bunch of new episodes based off this situation amirite?
Krajstali x Southern Germany!!!!!!!!!!!

56 up · 32 down

BratsvoIBruder · 5 hours ago
The People of Krajstali either they be Catholic,Orthodox,Muslim or even nonreligious are in full solidarity with the People of Southern Germany and will always be!

124 up · 24 down
forgive me god it's time to go back to the old me

Elektrograd
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 03, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elektrograd » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:14 pm

11/04/2015
Elektrogradian Government Condemns Germanischen Suppression of Protests

Pictured above: landscape after battle - South Germanian protestants carry their wounded comrades.

Recent protests across southern regions of Germany quickly turned into a bloody war, resulting in 1000 deaths, 10,000 wounded and up to 2000 missing . Soldiers sent to pacify the crowd opened fire after riots across the country were reported. Though no Elektrogradian citizen was harmed during this accident, all Elektrogradians were asked by Ministry of Foreign Affairs to leave the territory of Germany as fast as possible. Chartered LOT planes are at the moment evacuating civilians.

"This is clear that the Gerrmanischen government is responsible for this massacre. They knew that deploying ground troops instead of riot control personnel will end badly. Those soldiers were given firearms with live ammunition, for Christ's sake!" Said vice-president Zofia Baranowska after the official declaration. "Sure, those protestants are not without blame, but just a few tear gas grenades could have averted the whole crisis!"

With this statement, Elektrograd has joined a growing coalition against increasingly oppressive Regime, however no economic sanctions are planned at the moment, nor military actions.

SEE MORE:
Will Bunty and Babli be ever captured?
Find out!
there is no article

* comments

ZWedziskiemZaPanBrat · 3 hours ago
Just like in 80's during the martial law. Stand up and fight, proud people of South Germany!

545 up · 4 down

Kaktus78 · 1 hour ago
Yes, more invasions. That's what we need. Bloody warmongering corporations.

3 up · 7 down

RonJeremy420 · 43 minutes ago
the house of cnut new season is soo good
i wish i was a bjornoese aristrocat
drinking wd40 and playing cheese

134 up · 75 down
Last edited by Elektrograd on Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Descendant of Frank Zappa, p r o u d and not afraid to brag.

Join Realism and RP!

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Belkan Islandic Federation » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:22 pm

Silesian Shield 2015 Maneuvers announced

Belkan C-17 Transport Planes flying over Central Elektrograd

After Months of Preparations, The Joint Military maneuvers between Korva, Elektrograd and The Belkan Islandic Federation have been publicly announced. The Current Units involved in the Maneuvers are listed as

Belkan Units
Schakal Amphibious Tank battalion
Scylla Amphibious Assault Battalion
501st Elite Mechanised Infantry Battalion
2 Air Force Squadrons
Einzbern Fleet Task Force

Elektrogradian Units
15th Mechanised Brigade
20th Mechanised Brigade

Korvan Units
2nd Armoured Brigade
VVA-14K Air Wing

Joint Units
Korvan-Elektrogradian Brigade

The Inclusion of the Einzbern Fleet Ships have sparked discussion among The Three Nations. Under the Dragonet Treaty that was ratified, Belka's new Dragonet Submarines are barred from entering Baltic and North Sea Waters. At present, all units from the Three Nations have arrived. The Maneuvers are due to begin at an unspecified date.

SEE MORE:
IHS Scinfaxi and Hrimfaxi listed as largest Submarines ever built

* comments

Kirlia481 · 30 minutes ago
This certainly came up out of the blue. Was this one of those Need-to-Know Projects?

55 up · 43 down

Jon_Reremy · 10 minutes ago
@Kirlia481 Come off it. This has been talked about for MONTHS! What rock were YOU under!?

78 up · 3 down

Valyria_Imperia · 3 minutes ago
Guys, come on. This seems like a good idea to me. Belka needs battles against opponents that aren't pirates with RPGs going up against a Heavy Cruiser.... Speaking of which, why do those idiots still operate WW2 tech?

14 up · 7 down

Hipster_detector · Seconds Ago
They use old tech before it's cool.

48 up · 2 down
Last edited by The Belkan Islandic Federation on Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Torrocca
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 01, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torrocca » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:59 pm

In Paris

"<My God, this isn't good,>" the Torroccan President, Francis de la Germain, muttered as he and members of the Torroccan parliament watched the news reports come in. The riots in Germanischen Staaten grew worse just a few days after the initial violence, and it was discovered that their leader Konstantine was mobilizing soldiers both at the border and in cities where the riots were the worst. "<What should we do?>" someone finally said, their question quickly answered with, "<we should go to war and chop of the damned serpent's head!>" "<We need to bide our time and pray they don't strike out at us!>" "<This is madness! The whole world sees the Germanischen Staaten government as monsters, and they will go to war! We can avoid it altogether!>" The president, meanwhile, just stared at the screen projecting the news for a moment, before turning and saying in a booming voice, "brothers! Sisters! We simply cannot sit here and bicker while one of our two worst enemies marches towards our gates, all while they oppress their own people! I say we prepare the troops for war! All in favor?>" A resounding chorus of 'aye's was heard across the room, with not a single nay or abstain heard from any member of the parliament. "<Then it is settled, my friends,>" the President said, turning away, "<this meeting is adjourned. The reporters will be here soon; I will make my speech.>" Without a single word further, all but the President and his trusted advisers left the room.

Hours later...

Behind the podium on the stage stood the President, standing proud and tall as always. He showed no lack of confidence despite feeling it, he showed no fear despite feeling it, and he showed no weakness even though he knew it to be there. All of Torrocca tuned in to hear what he had to say, and at that moment, as he cleared his throat, he felt the weight of the whole world bearing down upon him. Unwavering, he stepped forward and said, "<brothers and sisters, mothers and fathers, sons and daughters of Torrocca. Today, today I and the parliament of this fine Republic have decided upon which course of action to take regarding the works of one of our most dreadful enemies to the east, the dictatorship under the ruler Konstantine Jager, which has lead to the deaths and sufferings of hundreds thousands of poor individuals across the nation. As they mobilize their military and inch closer towards our gates and our walls of flesh and concrete, so do we! We shall make ready for war as they do!>"

He paused and listened to the utter silence of the crowd, then continued by saying, "<I say this with no love for war or its many, many horrors. I say this knowing full well that our actions will anger their tyrannical despot into taking actions against us to ensure our suffering. This was a choice difficult to make, but a choice necessary to make, because I feel if we took the wrong choice, they would've just easily slaughtered us without trouble! We're a cornered mouse, trapped between two of our worst foes, but today we will fight back! We will tear the tongue out from the snake's mouth and remove the claws of the cat, and we will emerge from this bloody mess triumphant!>" Within seconds, the room erupted into applause, and the President took a quick bow before finishing his speech with, "<even though we are guaranteed defeat, the noble leaders of our ally nations will look at our cause and use it as a source of inspiration for their own fights against the tyrannical ruler of Germanischen Staaten, and, when they do, they shall liberate it, with ourselves taking the charge!>"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They call me Torra, but you can call me... anytime (☞⌐■_■)☞
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NOTICE 1: Anything depicted IC on this nation does NOT reflect my IRL views or values, and is not endorsed by me.
NOTICE 2: Most RP and every OOC post by me prior to 2023 are no longer endorsed nor tolerated by me. I've since put on my adult pants!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Austzeland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Austzeland » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:37 am

13/04/2015 – Republic of Zolevskoy Armed Forces Conducts Military Exercises With Intent of "Combat Readiness"
Pictured above: Zolevskoyan soldiers in current military exercises

Military forces began conducting military exercises today in south Zolevskoy today, with the official intent of "combat readiness". The war games has been named Exercise Wary Wolf. Many forces, primarily Motor Rifle, light infantry and air mobile conducted these in the mountain and forest areas of their area of operations. There is heavy use of equipment such as transport helicopters, armored personnel carriers, artillery, and infantry mobility vehicles.

The purpose of the exercise is officially to ensure that forces are capable of defending against an attacking force, by conducting a large counter-attack to drive forces out of Zolevskoy. The [fictional] nation taking the role of the aggressors in this exercise is known as "Armed Republic of Zernovyl".

Over 15,000 troops and 150 pieces of weaponry are taking party in the current exercises, and it is expected that from now until April 30th over 80,000 troops will be taking part in exercises at different times. The route of the military exercise, which is expected to conclude in 12 days, will go through from the forests of south Zolevskoy, and north into the mountains of Velike Planine Jaje.

Meanwhile, Torrocca has made what the Zolevskoyan government is considering a very dangerous and risky move by threatening military intervention against Germanischen Staaten, even admitting that their nation is guaranteed to be defeated if war is eventually waged. President Woronoff has informed the people of Torrocca not to be concerned of defeat, because "swift punishment will be delivered to King Constantine for any actions against any sovereign nations near them".

More info on the situation as it becomes available right here on AAN Zolevskoy.
Last edited by New Austzeland on Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am a 21 year old Canadian, and am hopelessly addicted to old Mitsubishis and anime

Yakzistan
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Yakzistan » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:36 pm

April 14th, 2015

Yakzistan deploys troops to Krajstali as tensions grow

VDV and their BMD tank drives down a road near the Germanstaaten border

As tensions grow over Europe, Yakzistan has deployed their military forces in Krajstali as Germanstaaten puts pressure into the bordering countries. Many hoping that war will not happen, but is likely it is inevitable. Many nations have been deploying their forces to their borders as this event occurs to us.

According to offical military sources these are units deployed

-1st Airborne Infantry Company(110 troops with BMD-1s and 2S25 Sprut support)
-3rd Mechanzied Company(110 troops and 12 BMP-2s)
-4th Mechanized Company(110 troops and 12 BMP-2s)
-6th Motorized Infantry Regiment(990 men)
-7th Mororized Infantry Regiment(990 men)
-2nd Engineer Battalion(330 men)
-1st Psychological Operations Platoon(36 specialists)
-1st Mixed Light Armored Company(110 men with 15 EE-9s)
-4th Armored Company(15 T-80UKs)
-5th Armored Company(15 T-80UKs)
-1st Reservist Armored Company Regiment(115 T-55AGMs)
-9th Armored Company(15 T-72M1s)
-15th Rotary Task Force(8 Mil Mi-24D Hinds)
-19th Rotary Task Team(16 Mil Mi-28 Havocs)
-An Airbone Spestanz Detachment(42 Spestanz operators and 7 BMDs)
-1st Fighter Aviation Squadron(15 MiG-23MLDs)
-2nd Fighter Avaiton Squadron(15 Su-27MKs)
-8th CAS Squadron(15 L-39ZAs)
-2nd CAS Squadron(15 Su-25Ks)
-2nd Bomber Group(6 Tu-22s)
Last edited by Yakzistan on Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

New Austzeland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

filler post :^)

Postby New Austzeland » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:02 pm

Somewhere in southern Zolevskoy - 14/04/2015 - 1701 local time - 11 degrees Celsius - Showers

The Republic of Zolevskoy Armed Forces had pulled an old but effective ruse, with their "defensive" war games. The "counterattack" was used as a code name for an offensive operation against forces that were acted out as Germanischen Staaten forces. There was no defense against the OPFOR in Exercise Wary Wolf, only offense.

A JSu-97 Toran strike fighter flew high above enemy positions on the other side of a wide and deep river, dropping numerous FAB-500 and RBK-500 cluster bombs on enemy positions on a mock village occupied by enemy forces on the other side of the river. Four Su-25 Frogfoot ground attack jets flew above the 8th Motor Rifle Brigade of the Zolevskoy Ground Forces, firing numerous rockets from their S-8 rocket pods fixed to each wing at OPFOR positions across the river. Afterwards, they both dumped flares and broke off; returning towards friendly lines. This process had been repeated for the last 8 or so minutes, and artillery from 2S3 Akatsiyas, 2S1 Gvodikas and RM-70s was also bombarding OPFOR positions. The river was an obstacle for the 8th Motor Rifle brigade moving into hostile territory, and had to be crossed. On the enemy side of the river, there was a mock town occupied by about 500 hostile soldiers with several command posts for the surrounding area a few kilometers behind it. The 8th brigade was only 1 kilometer away from the river. There were a few mock-up enemy vehicles on the enemy side. The area was also heavily forested, though with many dirt roads. Along with that, a small bridge going across the river stood above the water; connecting the OPFOR side to the BLUFOR side.

After the constant and heavy bombardment by air and artillery forces, two Zolevskoy Air Force Mi-24 Hinds moved in to mop up anything that was left of the enemy forces. It quickly scanned the village on the other side of the river, then flew back towards friendly lines. Afterwards, two Mi-8 Hip transport helicopters came in and dropped off 40 Zolevskoyan soldiers on the other side of the river, each helicopter carrying 20 troops. The infantry quickly disembarked out of their helicopter and began clearing anywhere hostile soldiers could be hiding in; houses, sheds, everywhere. The Mi-24 Hinds came back to provide overwatch for the RZAF forces that just arrived. Not long after, it's 12.7mm nose cannon began firing towards the forest areas of OPFOR territory. Along with that, the infantry began engaging enemy positions from locations with good cover. A new enemy force, mainly a light infantry force, had arrived to take back the river.

But the enemy forces; which were simply camouflaged, metal targets in the shapes of a human were in for another surprise. The 8th Motor Rifle Brigade had finally arrived, consisting of numerous BTR-80A APCs. The first two began engaging enemy infantry with its 30mm cannon, and afterwards began crossing the river, their amphibious capability keeping them afloat. The process would be repeated, with two BTRs covering two others that were crossing from the land and two others crossing the river under cover. Each APC carried about 8 soldiers. Once the BTRs came ashore, the infantry being transported disembarked and linked up with friendly forces in the village who were already pushing up against enemy forces.

8 T-98MS Agila MBTs just arrived too, and while 2 of them engaged enemy forces from BLUFOR side, the rest would equip their snorkel kit under cover of the other 2 T-98s in order to cross the river. Meanwhile, the first BMP-2s arrived, though they were not under cover since hostile resistance had effectively been eliminated by now. The BMP IFVs did not have to equip a snorkel kit. Four of each crossed the river at the same time, engaging hostile positions with their 30mm cannons and 7.62mm coaxial MGs; mostly the latter. Another four began crossing shortly after the first ones did. The BMPs also unloaded infantry after they landed, 8 soldiers coming out of each IFV. After they disembarked, infantry moved with their mechanized vehicle.

Finally, the last infantry forces were dropped off in PTS-M amphibious transport vehicles along with several loads of supplies such as ammunition, medical supplies, etc. Each vehicle that carried infantry carried 14 soldiers, and there were over 50 of them. The infantry landed and unloaded first, followed by supply vehicles. Ten PTS-Ms even carried Kamaz utility trucks. After the PTS vehicles dropped off their loads and parked somewhere in what was now controlled by Zolevskoyan forces, numerous other vehicles such as the T-98s crossed the river, while some such as 9K22 Tungaskas and Ural 4320 trucks carrying fuel, ammo and other supplies crossed the bridge that went across the river. Self-propelled artillery vehicles also crossed. Along with that armored landing bridges were placed by the 80th Field Engineer Battalion to enable RZAF forces to cross the river more quickly.

The river crossing was a success, but there was much more territory that BLUFOR forces had to take.

Last edited by New Austzeland on Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Korva
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 22, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Korva » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:23 pm

New Constantine, The Kingdom of Korva

Mobilization had begun earlier in the week and the news cycle was full of grim predictions of war on the continent. The nation had been shocked by the violence Staaten, horrified by the ease with which the oppressive region had shed the blood of unarmed citizens. Staaten’s sabre rattling threatened to upset the balance of power on the continent and it looked as though Elektrogad would bear the brunt of any conflict.

For the first time in years the Korvan Parliament acted with haste, passing Parliament Bill 519(a), by a vote of 43-2. This bill, also known as the Authorization and Spending Act for Cooperation in Europe and Abroad, granted the Korvan monarch, King Richard Guiscard III, power to command the armed forces in defense of any signatory to the Black Sea Defense Pact, regardless of that nation’s status as aggressor.

Korvan Ministry of Defense, Commandement des Forces Terrestres
Official Communique for the Elektrogradian Ministry of Defense

Commitment of Korvan military for operation Winged Shield:
Armee de Terre

Division de Sud :
3e Brigade de Mechanise
7e Brigade de Mechanise
8e Brigade de Mechanise
5e Brigade de Blindee
Independent Formations:
1re Regimente de Helicoptere
1re – 5e Regimente de Materiel
9e Brigade de Transmissions
12e – 13e Regimente de Artillerie

Armee de Air

1re – 4e Escadrille de Chasse
1re – 2e Escadrille de Frappe
1re Escadrille de Commande
1re Escadrille de Transport
1re Escadrille de Marine

Marine Nationale

KS Mercy (T-AH-1)
KS Evreux (DDG-3)
KS Orval (FFG-1)
KS Hommet (FFG-2)
KS Bari (FFG-3)

Camp Roland, Saatli Province

Capitaine Dizou knew the tension of a deployment, the sickly yet adrenalized feelings of impending combat. He’d served in Maltakya during the May 1 Crisis, he had seen eager young men, ready for the fight. He had also seen some of those same men pale and cold, their blood pumping weakly through open wounds. Dizou knew their apparent confidence was half bravado, half genuine belief.

Dizou turned to his Giroie, his lieutenant and spoke in his thick Southern Korvan accent.

Garder un œil sur les compagnie quand we land in Stettin, tu connais ils etre tres enerve. Last thing the brigadier needs is an embarassment in front of our Elektrogradian amis.

Giroie smiled a knowing grin and turned to his commanding officer in a low voice.

Sir, dorme tranquille. They will be so busy with PT I don't think they'll be able to do much more than sleep.

Dizou relaxed into his seat on the C-17, happy that at least his aide was mentally prepared for the task at hand.

Galmarch
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Galmarch » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:03 pm

16/04/2015 - Galmarchian government condemns Germanichen Staatens supression of protests

After several days of silence the government of Galmarch has finally spoken.

Following the most recent violence against the people of the southern areas of the Germanisch Staat and the big loss of life, the missing and wounded our counterparts have caused we feel the need to voice our objections. We, the government of Galmarch will not take lightly to these events, economic sanctions is a possibility.
We are also hereby issuing a offer of asylum for the people of the Germanish Staat for the duration of this crisis.

More information on international reactions as they become available right here on AAN.

Brüder · 7 hours ago
Took you long enough!

99 up · 13 down

Hopelessly_naive · 5 hours ago
Why cant we just get along?

78 up · 24 down
Occupation: Student at University of Gothenburg, studying Russian.
Age and Nationality: 23, Swedish
Political Views: Centre right
Interests: Politics, Culture, Hockey, Rock Music, Outdoors, Gaming

Likes: Democracy, NATO, Swedish membership in NATO, Secularism, Crimean Ukraine, Freedom of Speech and Religion
Neutral: EU as a economical union
Dislikes: EU as a political union/federation, Crimean Russia, Novorossiya,Theocracy, ISIS

Yakzistan
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Yakzistan » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:49 am

April 16th, 2015

Yakzistani troops report flares being shot over the Germanstaaten border

Unknown flare caught on camera by an Yakzistani infantry soldier

Most recent news of the Yakzistani deployment to the Krajstali-Germanschien border, troops have begun to reports signal flares being shot over the Germanstaaten border. This sighting was reported by anonymous soldier of the 3rd Mechanzied Company, who's wishes to remain anonymous. He reported that this massive flare display started around midnight and ended around 18 mintues later on.

Several other men of the 4th Mechanzied Company reported they could see figures moving about from their infrared goggles lent by the Krajstali military to them. Yakzistan has ordered their troops to be heightened alert because of the reports from their soldiers. Germanstaaten has not yet responded to this report and mostly likely will not due to escalating tensions.- AAN News

Bjornoerne
Attaché

Founded: Jul 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Bjornoerne » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:41 pm

April 17th, 2015 - With Counterattack against Norway Underway Bjornoese Crown Princess Shores Up Defenses

While the illustrious Bjornoese military seeks to regain lost territory after the cowardly Norwegian surprise attack, the Crown Princess, who has recently been named as Regent of the Crown while her mother is ill, has decided to insure the safety of Western Bjornoerne by assigned two armored divisions to protect it from possible incursion by the Germanischen military we have been hearing so much about lately. Citizens in Northern Slesvig are asked to treat these soldiers with courtesy and respect and report any signs of enemy incursion into our homeland.

While some might declare this action to be very close to threatening the Germanischen Government with our presence, I believe, and many working here at Ratatoskr believe, that the Crown Princess is right in her actions to insure our borders are secure. Recent leaked documents are calling this 'Operation Svalinn'. For those unaware of Bjornoese mythology, Svalinn is a legendary shield placed in front of the sun to keep the world from burning from the Sun's heat.

In other news, the third season of House of Cnut is experiencing it's own war with the dreamy Prince Thorbjorn being sent over to fight the Norwegians. Many are already applauding this season for being the best one yet and are already excited to see if next season will be just as riveting.

I Armored Division:
I/ACI Heavy Armor Regiment -
II/ACI Heavy Amor Regiment -
III/ACI Armored Infantry Regiment -
IV/ACI Light Armor Regiment -
XX/ACI - ACI Headquarters and Signal Battalion -
IXX/ACI - ACI Regiment of Army Air Corps -
VIIIX/ACI - ACI Engineer Regiment -
VIIX/ACI - ACI Military Police Regiment -
VIX/ACI - ACI Medical Battalion -

VI Armored Division:
I/ACV Heavy Armor Regiment -
II/ACVI Heavy Amor Regiment -
III/ACVI Armored Infantry Regiment -
IV/ACVI Light Armor Regiment -
XX/ACVI - ACVI Headquarters and Signal Battalion -
IXX/ACVI - ACVI Regiment of Army Air Corps -
VIIIX/ACVI - ACVI Engineer Regiment -
VIIX/ACVI - ACVI Military Police Regiment -
VIX/ACVI - ACVI Medical Battalion -

Krajstali
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Krajstali » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:38 am

KFBN Broadcast
"We will now go live to our reporter on the field in Southern Germany,Mihail Ognen"

The feed switches from the studio to a reporting crew in Southern Germany in the midst of a protest. Mihail stands in front of the Camera as behind him a riot is in full swing as projectiles are being fired from both sides and the authorities advance.

"Seven days and the protests are still going strong as tensions between the Southern Germans and Austrians clashing against Germanischen Authorities since the eighth of April after the Germanischen military has been called in to brutally suppress independence protests by- " Mihail was cut off from finishing his sentence as all of a sudden Germanischen Riot police are seen through the lens of the Camera and a brief struggle ensures as Mihail attempts to resist the policemen in riot gear who are trying to detain him pounding against the uniformed men, despite his fierce struggle and help from the cameraman he was outnumbered.

"Hey,What is this bullshit?! I'm a reporter for the KFBN you cannot arrest me!"
The reporter was being held from his arms by a policeman behind him before he was handcuffed and dragged away all caught on Camera, the feed then cut and the fate of the cameraman was unknown.

" We apologize for the inconvenience but we had to cut our feed off. We do not know the fate of Mihail Ognen and his cameraman Anto Djordje, we can only pray that they are safe."'

17/04/2015 -
BREAKING NEWS- KFBN Staff Reporter Mihail Ognen and Cameraman Anto Djordje arrested in Germanischen Staaten

Pictured:Mihail Ognen (L) and Anto Djordje (R)

Several hours ago, KFBN Reporter Mihail Ognen and Camerman Anto Djordje were detained and arrested by Germanischen Authorities at exactly 9:37 PM when the two were reporting in the midst of a News broadcast.

It was at the height of a riot where clashes broke out between Southern German and Austrian protesters and Germanischen police. As the Police begun to advance, the two were immediately assaulted by authorities in which a short struggle broke out resulting in the detainment of the two all caught on Camera. The Video can be seen here.

WATCH: KFBN staff detained live on air. EXPLICIT CONTENT WARNING
actual video of reporters being detained

The feed was then cut off shortly moments after in which normal broadcast had carried on. It was hours later that Germanischen Authorities had confirmed the arrest of the two staff. According to germanischen officials,they were found to be reporting to spread "false" information and the apparent slander of Konstantine according to Germanischen law against "'slandering any person's good name for any reason" and are expected to face trial in a few weeks time.

Heavy criticism came from the Government especially Minister of Foreign Affairs,Josif Miroslav Who had called out lashing at the Germanischen government saying "Overused reasons that the Germanischen Authorities had used many times cannot save them now. It is clear that with the Germanischen state under the control of the tyrant Konstantine that Journalism and the freedom of expression is under attack"
Marshal Karadsevic himself sends his condolences to the families of Mihail and Anto personally and he has also vowed to return them back.

He also informs that the KNA would be moving several units to Sloveniansk where the Krajstalian-Germanischen border lies claiming that units stationed in Sloveniansk had already been observing the situation since day one from Triglav Air Base and are readying for a possible event where tensions are at it's peak. Joining with the KNA are the Yakzistani Armed Forces whom so far have been welcomed with open arms from villagers around Sloveniansk.

If you wish to support to free our Journalists, type in the Hashtag #freeKFBNstaff on major Media outlets and join the campaign to free our Silenced reporters and return them to their families.

Also on other news:
[TRAILER] New Movie "Skuad GOP Neispričane heroji" (Squad Gop: Untold Heroes. Internationally known as Squad Gopnik:Heroes of the Balkans) gaining popularity

Singer Baja Mala Knindzap and Rodoljub "Roki" Vulovic planning to release new songs in the face of growing tensions between Germanischen and Krajstali

* comments

TheYoungKrajstalianGuard · 5 hour ago
#freeKFBNstaff, resist the oppressors Southern Germany and Austria. Freedom for Mihail and Anto!

78 up · 2 down

prometheusSEX · 2 hours ago
#freeKFBNstaff, also message me for pics of oiled iondinian men : ^ )

45 up · 69 down
Last edited by Krajstali on Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:30 am, edited 5 times in total.
forgive me god it's time to go back to the old me

Elektrograd
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 03, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elektrograd » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:52 am

Szczecin Military Airport,
Lt. Karol Janiszewski-Borowik

Column of Korvan soldiers marched in front of two Elektrogradian officers from joint Korvan-Elektrogradian brigade. Both Janiszewski, black-haired man with impressive moustache, and his younger assistant Sznajder watched as seemingly endless line of troopers walked out of massive C-17 hulls. Units then were to regroup next to the parking, where few Honkers and VABs were already parked. VBCI IFVs, as far as they were concerned, were still being unloaded in the northern part of the base. Sznajder poked her commander, pointing at two senior officers, who materialised out of nowhere near the planes. Both, tall and suntanned, were smiling widely. They shook hands with them.
- Welcome to Szczecin, Captain! It's my pleasure to have you here! - Greeted them lieutenant, while still shaking hands.
- My pleasure, Lieutenant. Captain Dizou and lieutenant Giroie - spoke Capitaine with good English.
- My name is Janiszewski-Borowik and this is my assistant, sergeant Anna Sznajder. - Blond girl in Borowy combat uniform saluted, Dizou winked.
Earth started to shake as column of Korvan fighting vehicles approached the base riding along the fence. Led by Gendarmerie Bojar, machines entered the base through the main gate. Airport technicians stopped working to look at newly arrived VBCIs. The sight was truly to behold, massive carriers elegantly manoeuvred despite their size and speed.
- Well, it seems that your transport is already here. - Janiszewski rubbed his hand, girl hemmed.
- You and the rest of Korvan forces will operate from Maszewo base, that's twenty kilometres from here - added Sznejder.
- Merci mon ami. - She blushed to Karol's amusement. Infantry started to enter the IFVs, the crow began to slowly disappear.
- Put please be aware of the fact that some of civilians aren't very fond of foreigners - Karol interrupted. - We still have some fanatics around here, skinheads, you know. - He paused for dramatic effect. - If things get ugly just call the military police. We don't want any additional problems.
- Be assured, my soldiers shall be at their best behaviour. - Dizou saluted. - I believe it's time for us.
- Oh yes... But please meet up with me and colonel Bogdański when you arrive. We still need to talk over some details.
- Got it, Lieutenant. See you there! - Two Korvans quickly ran through the plaza and jumped into the jaws of commander's VAB.

Elektrogradian officers had waited for the last vehicle to left the base before they started talking again.
- Don't get too attached, you silly goose.
- Who said i do. - She sighed - But you must admit that Dizou guy looked a lot like prince Thorbjorn from House of Cnut.
- I guess so. But more suntanned and a little bit less hairy.
- Let's go. Our ride is waiting.
Last edited by Elektrograd on Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Descendant of Frank Zappa, p r o u d and not afraid to brag.

Join Realism and RP!

Germanischen Staaten
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Germanischen Staaten » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:31 am

At the German/Torroccan border...

It was a sight to behold, as thousands of German soldiers marched from the plains from within the German countryside to the border. The Torroccans on the other side of their poorly-defended border could only watch in awe as nearly four thousand soldiers joined the already two-thousand strong garrison stationed at this region, easily outnumbering the Torroccan garrison at the Line by six to one. The newly-arrived soldiers were quick to take up positions at the posts set up in the region, either in the pillboxes and bunkers dotting the land or within the trenches connecting them together.

Along the entire border, the situation wasn't much better as thousands of soldiers from all over Germanischen Staaten began to take positions up at the border shared with Torrocca, bringing the original border guard's numbers up from about 35,000 to a much larger 75,000, with armored and aerial elements mainly being stationed in the Belgian region with a naval fleet carrying an additional 1,000 soldiers. The fleet in Torroccan waters was barely the fourth of the strength of the German fleet, and the Admiral, fearing for the safety of himself and his men, was contemplating mutiny to avoid certain death at the hands of the German naval power.

Konstantine's office in Berlin

"<This isn't good, not at all,>" one of Konstantine's trusted advisers said as the two of them watched the reports come in from various international sources. "<No, it's not... the arrest of those reporters has made the world even more furious. Knowing what we do will make them believe those two men are in grave danger, and might make them rally against us even further,>" Konstantine replied, appearing to be deep in thought. "<No, no... cancel their trial. Just give them expel them back to their homeland. It might convince some of the world that we're not necessarily the monsters they paint us out to be.>" "<Yes, my Emperor,>" the adviser said, before standing up to leave.

"<Oh, and one more thing?>" Konstantine asked, turning to the man. "<Yes, my Emperor?>" "<Invite Empress Irisviel von Einzbern of Belka here. I'd like to have a council with her, to see if I can persuade her to not seek hostilities with us.>" The man simply nodded and left the room, leaving Konstantine alone to continue watching the news.

GDNN station in Berlin

"<Are we ready to go on?>" the main reporter of the news station asked, shuffling a few pieces of paper in her hands. The cameraman in front of her gave a quick thumbs up, then raised three fingers, lowering them one by one until he began to start the live recording being broadcast to the world. "<Hello, people of the Holy Empire of Germanischen Staaten and the world!>" she eccentrically said, "<great news comes from our Holy Emperor, Konstantine Jager I, who has decided to pardon not only the two foreign reporters arrested earlier this month during the protests to the south, but also countless others who were arrested that night who didn't actually initiate violence with government officials! Today, Konstantine himself publicly announced the pardon of these two men, as well as their safe return to their home country! He also gave pardon to countless citizens arrested during the protest, after it was learned that those pardoned took no part in the actual violence! We've yet to receive reports on whether Konstantine himself is ready to publicly apologize for the deaths of those slain at the sights of fighting, but, knowing how kind our leader is, we know he will do the right thing.>"

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Belkan Islandic Federation » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:28 pm

Germanischen Staaten wrote:---

After a few hours of debating, another few hours flying, and three more hours waiting for the meeting, Irisviel was ushered into Constantine's Office. She removed her Winter Coat and fur hat, hanging them on a Coat Rack nearby. She turned and sat down across the desk from him, ready to hear his proposal. Under the coat she had worm her casual Outfit
and nodded to Constantine.

"I was pleased to hear your Request for a meeting, Emperor Constantine. What will we be discussing?"

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents