NATION

PASSWORD

X's Nation vs USG (Closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Xs Nation
Civilian

Founded: Mar 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

X's Nation vs USG (Closed)

Postby Xs Nation » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:18 pm

"Hail, General Cerypheus!" Ararians, legions upon legions, upon legions of the best X's Nation has to offer yelled in unison. General Cerypheus, a tall, slim man with a gigantic beard stood at a podium on a large stage. General Cerypheus clears his throat and begins to speak. "The time has come. For to long, we have had to live with the fact that we stepped away from those dogs when we had them by the throat. It's time to finish what my father started so many years ago. I, General Cerypheus, your loving ruler, father, your god, am Waging war against the Serians. Will you join me, my sons and daughters? WIll you join me in reclaiming the lands we rightfully conqured? Will you join me, in our quest for glory and wealth? Hear me! I call on you all, I call on all of you with the strength. I command it!" The answer, was already clear. The answer was yes, they will join him in the war against Sera. "Let us end this, then."

WIthin a matter of hours, the full might of the X's nation was on board boats bound for Sera's large coast just to the west of their own nation. Vessels of varying sizes and armaments, ready to pull the meat from Sera's bones. Even as they stood on the cusp of oblivion, the soldiers of X's nation stood tall and vigilant. They knew, deep inside, they were going to be fighting a giant, fighting soldiers who have trained for their entire lives for the purpose of protecting their own, and killing those who would dare step foot on their homeland. X's nation had one thing going for it, surprise. The jets were screaming through the sky, closely followed by large bombers. Landing craft were stationed inside of the flagship and carrier's bellies like a bird protecting it's egg, each housing up to 150 soldiers, the landing craft themselves numbering 1000 crafts.

Rear Admiral Horatio Nelson III stood at the helm, hands firmly clasped around his back, a large grey beard sitting on his face. He stood still as a statue. His father fought in the first war with Sera, he was on the frontlines. He remembers the joy he felt when he watched his dad help capture the Capital from the national tv station. This time was going to be different. Since their defeat, Sera made a dramatic policy change and instituted Military schools and the like for all citizens. A select few of the execptionally gifted's offspring was risen from birth and baptised in blood. This war was going to be long and bloody.

An alarm sounded with flashing red lights. Horatio Nelson III nodded to his first mate, who gave the order to drop the crafts. They were close enough now.

Main guns upon the decks yelled their fury at the Serian Boats in the distance. A huge front panel on the Carriers and flagships creaked open, revealing the ships within, stacked like tuna. They drop, two at a time and when the boat below is far enough away. It was time for the land invasion.

"Get Rear Admiral Nelson, my son on the radio." With a few twists of a black knob, the communications officer nods at the admiral. "Ah! Old man, it's good to hear that you haven't died from a stroke from all this excitement." - "Keep yourself focused, boy. The General is counting on us. Have your ships been fully deployed?" - "Aye Aye, Sir. We will joi-" The sound cuts out followed by static. "Rear Admiral? Can you read me? Son?"His question is answered almost immediately. Bauman's ship explodes in the middle of her deck, the ship itself cracking and breaking in half. There is another explosion, this time from the helm. There was no getting him back, no chance for survival. For the first time, The Great Horatio Nelson III was at a loss for words.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the crafts reach the shores, they become instantly pummeled by machine gun fire, mortar fire, rocket fire, and other munitions. The door which separated the soldiers from the beach and Sera like a Protective viel made a horrifying clacking noise that seemed to come from every inch of the door at any given moment. The Squad Leader steels himself by pulling down his Balacava and goggles. "Lower the door!" The door is lowered, the men inside who aren't riddled with holes instantly, push themselves out on the beach and begins to storm upward under the cry of bullets, shells, and screams.
Last edited by Xs Nation on Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Unified Sera Government
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Unified Sera Government » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:26 pm

"Sir! Sir!" Sir!" Ryan Pentius-Magnus raced down the main hall of the seat of power in Sera, his face pale as snow, and hair just as wild as his eyes. It didn't take him long to catch up with Iron Chancellor Elias Davis and his contingent of guards. Elias turns around and stops Ryan by his shoulders, his head tilting ever so slightly. "What is it Ryan? What is it?!" So distraught was he that he could not even utter the words necessary. "A-A... A-A-A..... Attacked! We're under attack! The shores sir! It's-It's the Ararians!" Elias lets go of Ryan immediately, one of the guards grabbing Elias by the arm, his weapon in the idle position. "Sir, I'll go summon the High Council, they should be waiting for you when you're ready." - "Go, hurry." The Guardsmen takes off with another Guard, leaving Elias with Ryan. "What of me, sir?" - "You know the rules just like me. Protecting the homeland is first and foremost. Then, we counter those Ararian bastards!" - "Knew you'd say that sir. Joing my Division as soon as I can, may the Sky watch you." Ryan takes off in the other direction.
Elias flies down the hallway, the screens lining it changing one by one to a breaking news story. The headline reading, "War With X's Nation." The screens then change to the shore, landing ships setting ground while guns fire in the waters beyond.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Execute maneuver!" Admiral Micheal Wynn ordered, his hands planted formly at either side of the console before him. The large Typhon frigate lurched to the side as the cannons boomed on the broadside. They were caught with their pants down! Why didn't they catch them on the radar?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fire!" the dual barreled guns at the back of the RH5 roared, flames spewing from it's mouth. Soon after, the other 30 or so RH5's follow suit. The once peaceful sounds of the beach and it's waves dying like their friends and enemies alike. The white sand turned a sickly red, while the waters gave up it's contents upon the shore. This was war, this is what they've trained for. "Relo-" The Lead's RH5 vehicle explodes in a plethora of fire and twisted metal as a X's Jet zips over with a Serian one close in chase. The explosion powerful enough to send it over the artillery next to it, tipping it over as it fires into the sand infront of them. THe resulting explosion killing the men in that vehicle also.

"In the night that covers me, black is the pit from pole to pole." The soldiers chanted in the dim rear light of the J5 Heavy Anti-Personnel Tank, cocking their weapons as they go. "Whatever Gods there may be, I thank them for my unconquearble soul." The chanting becomes louder from behind the vehicle as they exit the tunnel into the light of the beaches and the main gun of the APC begins to fire. "In the fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance, my head is bloodied, but unbowed."
The Chancellor's Honor Guard circled to one side of the APC and into the nearby forested area, just barely missed by rocket fire. Their codename was Invictus after their chant, one of the most feared and respected of all of Sera's ground teams. "Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade, and yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid!" The first Ararian's they see are fired upon without any mercy or remorse, no pause, no quater given. These soldiers were the ones baptised in blood and raised in hell. Their weapons tear through many of them, before they can find cover. "It matters not how strait the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll. I am the master of my fate,"

"I am the Captain of my soul."
Elias says quietly, he himself donning his Divisional Uniform of the Invictus squad. He walks out of his office into the large hallway within the Capital building. It being erriely quiet for this time of day. Everyone was preparing, getting ready. Even now, the only people out on the streets are those who no longer serve actively in Sera's army. Elias' boots made a soft echo in the hall just before he's joined by some other guardsmen. These men are quieter than usual, persumably stunned by their chancellor wearing the uniform of Squad Invictus. One of them men in the back who held a heavy MG with a tripod and shield on his back leaned over to someone else, his voice quiet. "Maybe we don't have to protect him, after all." The soldiers stop short of a door at the end of the hallway, then turn around. The man with the Heavy Mg propping it up, and then placing his shield infront of it. Elias went into the Chamber of the Council.
"It's Begun."
Last edited by Unified Sera Government on Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
My IIwiki page houses most of my Nation's Official Information:

Return to International Incidents