NATION

PASSWORD

[REPORT] Uh i'm not to sure, maybe over a few lines? (PG13)

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

[REPORT] Uh i'm not to sure, maybe over a few lines? (PG13)

Postby New Babylonia » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:45 pm

Soooo The thread itself.

Kinda starting to wonder if there's not some actionable stuff just in what i've seen since popping up there earlier today. This kinda sums up what i'm talking about. There's a good bit of it above that post on the same page as well.

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=24030977#p24030977 Uhm... yeah.
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=24031012#p24031012
Implication of rape between IC characters

There's more of it, but it's moving so quickly and i'm not keeping up, let alone all the stuff before when i popped in. I have to go through the near dozen pages i missed in such a short time, and go back more to try and find as much as i can to reduce the work you guys might have to do. And given other things said in my time there, it seems the behavior i'm finding questionable has been an ongoing trend for some time as well.
Last edited by New Babylonia on Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Pronouns? Just use whatever, it's all the same to me :P
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Paginista
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Paginista » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:00 pm

The thread is for people who roleplay at times really damn sadistic characters. That is what the ADL is like. Im disturbed by some of this stuff and will probably have at least some of it curved in some cases. However that doesn't mean it should be removed. Most of the time the RP is extreme but ultimately it is not to be taken seriously.

I'm back. New, improved and having learned that other nation roleplay games online are somehow worse than nation-states. Expect me to unironically defend the prequels.
Communizer. Political compass tests and trying to boil politics down to graphs, regardless of how many dimenstions, is a fools erend
Militaristic MT/PMT hellscape nation on forums, in my region's stuff (if it's ever a thing) a reforming communistic society.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:02 pm

Paginista wrote:The thread is for people who roleplay at times really damn sadistic characters. That is what the ADL is like. Im disturbed by some of this stuff and will probably have at least some of it curved in some cases. However that doesn't mean it should be removed. Most of the time the RP is extreme but ultimately it is not to be taken seriously.

That's... not really the point. There are 13 years old on this site, there's a PG-13 limit, and some of the stuff there really pushes that limit at the very best, if not worse. And when i have 3 of my friends who saw me posting in there tell me about their not-so-sure feelings on the content, it becomes questionable enough to me to have the Mods look at it.
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:25 pm

And it's been over 24 hours on this...

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:27 pm

Sorry if you guys have been busy. It's been almost two days, and shortly after this report was filed they did start fixing themselves, and it is getting better. So i'm not sure if you can/will still do anything with this, but just in case.

Paginista
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Paginista » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:33 pm

New Babylonia wrote:Sorry if you guys have been busy. It's been almost two days, and shortly after this report was filed they did start fixing themselves, and it is getting better. So i'm not sure if you can/will still do anything with this, but just in case.

We're having the shitstorm of the ages. The post cap is 10k posts so we will ride it into oblivion and remake the thread to V.2

I'm back. New, improved and having learned that other nation roleplay games online are somehow worse than nation-states. Expect me to unironically defend the prequels.
Communizer. Political compass tests and trying to boil politics down to graphs, regardless of how many dimenstions, is a fools erend
Militaristic MT/PMT hellscape nation on forums, in my region's stuff (if it's ever a thing) a reforming communistic society.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation