NATION

PASSWORD

Host nation for Military training

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Mighty Warriors
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Host nation for Military training

Postby Mighty Warriors » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:47 am

Greetings we are looking for some oversea training for fifteen of our elite snipers and a company of 100 infantry soldiers and support sections for six weeks.
The training will include survival, infantry skills & perfecting sniper skills including observation as well as marksmanship.

If the host nation could provide a small "enemy" force.
We will provide our troops with all the munitions equipment and rations needed for the duration of the training.

Last edited by Mighty Warriors on Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anacove states
Envoy

Founded: Sep 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Anacove states » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:50 am

Well what would your requirements be for this host nation. Mine my good sir has a lovely environment, big military and large economy so i can support just about any requirements you need.
Arkhanic Assassins wrote:How do I game?

Torisakia wrote:Being first isn't a huge achievement. It's like getting the firing squad over the electric chair-either way, you win nothing.

Mighty Warriors
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Warriors » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:02 am

Anacove states wrote:Well what would your requirements be for this host nation. Mine my good sir has a lovely environment, big military and large economy so i can support just about any requirements you need.

We would require wooded area with if possible some sort of training village that the snipers could gather intelligence on leading to a infantry attack (blank firing)
Also we wish to carry out some live fire training with our 7.62mm sniper rifles, 5.56mm infantry rifles 7.62mm machine guns and 51mm mortars so if we can have a area that is safe to use these and not effect any local population.
Last edited by Mighty Warriors on Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anacove states
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Anacove states » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:05 am

We have everything you require and we would suggest that we use paint balls and not blanks as to see where you hit in the attack exercise. We would be more than willing to hold this exercise.

Torisakia wrote:Being first isn't a huge achievement. It's like getting the firing squad over the electric chair-either way, you win nothing.

Mighty Warriors
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Warriors » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:25 am

I will pass the orders down for the troops to mobilise.
We will use this opportunity to use this as part of our quick reaction drills we will land in 18 hours.
And we will now be using paintballs instead of blank firing.

Anacove states
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Anacove states » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:52 am

You are authorized to land at Carronlisk Military Base on Carronlisk Island

Mighty Warriors
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Warriors » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:22 am

Anacove states wrote:You are authorized to land at Carronlisk Military Base on Carronlisk Island

OOC do you have a map of the island?

Anacove states
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Anacove states » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:39 am

OOC No but ill try to find a good map

Anacove states
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Anacove states » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:43 am

Mighty Warriors
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Warriors » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:06 pm

C Company with a sniper attachment land at Carronlisk Military Base at 2200hrs
And start there patrol to there first objective

OOC I am using the white bit on map to the west as the military base and the town on the East as the training village to attack.
Last edited by Mighty Warriors on Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anacove states
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Anacove states » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:00 pm

OOC THat'll do

The Central Shadow Nation
Minister

Founded: Oct 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Central Shadow Nation » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:42 pm

With any extra needs,we may allow you to stage them in I'ah'I'ah,a jungle island. almost.We hope,with the acceptance of this offer,will send your snipers for training-Kyle Seaver,Member of the Central Shadow Nation Special Forces Units.
Last edited by The Central Shadow Nation on Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There's no point in feeling bad for the dead, but for the living who are still in pain."
"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."

Middle Oceania
Secretary

Founded: Mar 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Middle Oceania » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:44 pm

Should you express interest in Naval Training, the Imperial Oceanic Navy is among the finest in the entire pacific! We would be more than happy to help you train sailors or even officers. Or, we can arrange Naval Wargames.

Mighty Warriors
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Warriors » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:16 pm

The Infantry brush up on there survival skills

While the snipers work on there marksmanship and target ID

Mighty Warriors
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Warriors » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:21 pm

Middle Oceania wrote:Should you express interest in Naval Training, the Imperial Oceanic Navy is among the finest in the entire pacific! We would be more than happy to help you train sailors or even officers. Or, we can arrange Naval Wargames.

We the Nation of Mighty Warriors would like to take you upon your offer and send 10 of our Naval officers, to make use of your superior training faculties.

Middle Oceania
Secretary

Founded: Mar 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Middle Oceania » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:05 pm

Mighty Warriors wrote:
Middle Oceania wrote:Should you express interest in Naval Training, the Imperial Oceanic Navy is among the finest in the entire pacific! We would be more than happy to help you train sailors or even officers. Or, we can arrange Naval Wargames.

We the Nation of Mighty Warriors would like to take you upon your offer and send 10 of our Naval officers, to make use of your superior training faculties.

We are happy to hear! We will have them for a training period of 6 months.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates