NATION

PASSWORD

Federalist Convention; New Brannack

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Araluen and Eyreland
Diplomat

Founded: May 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Federalist Convention; New Brannack

Postby Araluen and Eyreland » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:53 pm

Welcome, Federalists!

Long postponed, here is the Federalist Convention for the Federalist Party of Brannack.

We will select our candidate for upcoming election, but first our eligible members must present their plan for the next term. Once that is over, if there is enough time before the election, we will hold a debate before we vote for our candidate.
Those unwilling to fight for their own freedom, or others', is undeserving of it.
Jordslag Democratic Revolution-Won
Haichaingan Civil War-Won
The Liberation of Kamidotekushi-Won
Baughistani War-Won
Defense of Berdanvia-Won
War on Jhadist Extremists-Won
Community of Free Peoples Civil War-Won
Mongolian Civil War-Won
Cedorian Crisis-Won
Community of Free Peoples Island Revolution-Won
Placean War of Independence-Ongoing
World War I-Won
World War II-Won
Yuke Civil War-Ongoing
    5= Full Scale Conflict possibility of Thermonuclear war.
    4= Major Conflict, aware of an impending massive threat
    3= Minor wars, aware of a threat
    2= Struggling relations/aware of a threat
    1= Absolute peace
Current: DEFCON 2
Full name is The United States of Araluen and Eyreland, I will use US, Araluan, and sometimes USAE for abbreviations/demonyms

Ravon
Attaché

Founded: Dec 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ravon » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:50 pm

Pt. 1: Announcer: Ladies and gentleman, the next Delegate of New Brannack, Senator Frank Green
(Crowd cheers)
Senator: Thank you so,much for that warm reception. My fellow Brannackians, we have come a long way. The war we worked tirelessly to win has been won.
(Loud Cheers everywhere). Our Region, though never stronger in the moment, sadly won't be for long. When the Arms and Manufacturing industry takes ease, millions of jobs will be lost. However, 50 percent of our budget will go to the military. The people who bulit our weapons and vehicles won't be needed. Which is why it's illogical to spend have the budget on Military policy. Its time to cut defense 20 percent, and raise education 8 percent. Ts also time,to invest in Companies that will create jobs for working and middle class people. Thank you. (Crowd,cheers loudly)

Ravon
Attaché

Founded: Dec 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ravon » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:35 pm

As we wait for the Delegate to arrive, please,check,into,your hotels and carry on to your plans for the evening. (Address to crowd)

Community of free peoples
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Community of free peoples » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:42 pm

Ravon wrote:As we wait for the Delegate to arrive, please,check,into,your hotels and carry on to your plans for the evening. (Address to crowd)

Ooc: in IRL I'm on a plane

Speech tomorrow

Return to NationStates