NATION

PASSWORD

Polandball RP [New Zealandia Only][IC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Eastern Antarctic State
Minister

Founded: Jun 06, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Polandball RP [New Zealandia Only][IC]

Postby The Eastern Antarctic State » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:29 pm

Hello and welcome to the polandball thread, only for New Zealandia. In this thread you take on a personified version of your nation, except in ball form (there are some exceptions). The situation in which this is set in is this: You are in a town that goes by the name of New Zealandia, all the nations in this place know each other, for better or for worse. You are to guide yourself through the trials and tribulations of being in this village, living under the iron fist dictatorship caring guidance of UKS, trying to make friends and the ideal place for you to live. Enjoy yourself!

Rules:

1. I am OP
2. You cannot be killed in this RP, the worst that can happen is that you go to hospital
3. Obey physics
4. Yes, kiwi is the leader of the town, still doesn't mean you can't beat him up
5. Be reasonably active
6. Remember the story line which your nation was in, you can't be talking to one group of nations then trying to hit kiwi with a car at the same time
7. Anglophone nations IC, speak proper English, if you aren't anglophone, you speak Engrish.
8. If we aren't active enough, I may invite people to join in, not from NZ
This ensues
The Republic of Eastern Antarctica is a country located on the Eastern portion of the Antarctic Continent, Has leftist policies, but is still capitalist.

NOTE: I am an Australian.
I enjoy playing/watching Cricket and Rugby League every now and then. Love me some history and paradox games. Studying at University. Catholic. You can call me TEAS or EAS

Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Eastern Antarctic State » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:22 pm

8:00 am

Antarctica open his eyes, he had just woken up. Drowsily he looked around the room, blinked and released he was awake. He went to his kitchen and made himself some breakfast. Whilst pouring himself some milk on his cereal, he looked up and saw a penguin sleeping on his couch. He shooed it off and went to put the milk back in his fridge. He opened it and there was a penguin in there.
"Dammit, penguins! Get the hell out of my house!" He ran around his house for a few minutes, trying to remove penguins, but it was too late, he had a penguin infestation. He sighed, "Note to self, get a penguin remover."

After eating breakfast and getting dressed, he went out to put some posters for an idea he had in the town centre. It was about a town wide paintball match. The poster read:

Play paintball: Tomorrow, 9:00am to 6:00pm

Make your own team

Apply at Eastern Antarctica's house

Winner is the team that has the least amount of paint on them at the end.

Costs $2 to enter

Paintball guns supplied.

"I hope this thing takes off.." Antarctic said to himself.
This ensues
The Republic of Eastern Antarctica is a country located on the Eastern portion of the Antarctic Continent, Has leftist policies, but is still capitalist.

I enjoy playing/watching Cricket and Rugby League every now and then. Love me some history and paradox games. Studying at University. Catholic. You can call me TEAS or EAS

Christian Constantinople
Envoy

Founded: Jun 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Christian Constantinople » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:32 pm

6:00am- New Zealandia Basilica.

After waking at 4am to pray, Christian Constantinople, after spending the previous two hour reciting the Rosary placed the White skull cap over the top of his head and walked out onto the street.

After giving some food to some homeless countryballs on the side of the street, he meandered toward the town centre and sat on a park bench. He looked around the park and the outstanding beauty it contained, he sat taking in the scenery.

Sjin
Envoy

Founded: May 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sjin » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:01 pm

sjin ball awok in the erly hours of 10 am looks around to see he sleped at his desk watching civ 5 videos and drining mountain de code red. after puting his hta back on he gose to par himself a nother mountain dew code red and continues to watch the last ep of yogscast civ 5 that he can reclae watching
"One man with a gun can control 100 without one."Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov Lenin

Esceen
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 19, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

THE AWAKENING

Postby Esceen » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:12 pm

Esceen woke up.

Out the right window, Esceen could see Sjinball was watching Civ as loud as possible and drinking Glorious Soviet Code Red Mountain Dew™. Upstairs, he could hear The Little Scrub that could yelling about how he got his shiny new clay, and Hendreas land was smoking some dank w33d. Downstairs in the basement he could hear Slovakaczechia yelling "PROTECT ME ESCEEN FROM THE RUTHENBOURG".

It was a normal day.

Esceen got up out of his bed and looked out the left window. Huh? Someone put a poster on his window?

"Play paintball: Tomorrow, 9:00am to 6:00pm

Make your own team

Apply at Eastern Antarctica's house

Winner is the team that has the least amount of paint on them at the end.

Costs $2 to enter

Paintball guns supplied."

"God dammit..." he muttered to himself, as he opened the window to pull it off. After much deliberation (5 seconds), Esceen left the house to go apply.

Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Eastern Antarctic State » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:27 pm

Eastern Antarctica had just come back from plastering posters all over the windows of Sjin's house and walked back to his house. He walked down the footpath as he walked further south into to town where his house was as the snow grew more around him. He got in front of his house and opened the gate. He went in and closed the gate behind him and continued walking. Infront of him stood three penguins, each pointing at their mouths.
"Rack off you buggers," he swept them aside into the lichen covered rocks that constituted as his garden.

He unlocked his door and went into his house, checking to see if anyone had contacted him about the paintball. No one so far. He was just about to close the door when he saw Esceen walking towards him.

"Um, hello friend, here to apply for the paintball?" He said to the large grey figure.
This ensues

Esceen
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Esceen » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:34 pm

Esceen arrived at EAS' house. Their relationship was ok, he guessed. He didn't think that they'd been at each other's throats (yet). Anyway, he walked towards the large antarctic research station (like, what was up with that?) when he noticed a figure yelling at penguins shortly before entering the station. Yeah, that's EAS. He walked up to the door just as EAS was closing it. The Blue and White ball turned and said to him: "Um, hello friend, here to apply for the paintball?"

"Yeah. Are there any prerequisites? I see that I don't have to bring my own paintball gun, so that's well and dandy. Also, can you stop plastering crap all over my windows?"

Sjin
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sjin » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:38 pm

after sjin ball drunk the bottle the last bottle of code red sjin when to get some more whe nsjin ball came back he saw the posters east antarced state at plased over his windows. sjin ball then took them down, pilled them up and took a flame thrower to them after woods puts a sign on his window saying "in this house we play Airsoft" sjin pares a nother drink of code red and contiues watching civ 5

Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Eastern Antarctic State » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:52 pm

Esceen wrote:Esceen arrived at EAS' house. Their relationship was ok, he guessed. He didn't think that they'd been at each other's throats (yet). Anyway, he walked towards the large antarctic research station (like, what was up with that?) when he noticed a figure yelling at penguins shortly before entering the station. Yeah, that's EAS. He walked up to the door just as EAS was closing it. The Blue and White ball turned and said to him: "Um, hello friend, here to apply for the paintball?"

"Yeah. Are there any prerequisites? I see that I don't have to bring my own paintball gun, so that's well and dandy. Also, can you stop plastering crap all over my windows?"

"Ah yes, just wait a sec." He dashed inside the house and found the contracts. They weren't big nor particularly wordy, but they were needed. He grabbed them and dashed outside to where Esceen was waiting. The contract read:

BY SIGNING THIS, I, THE SIGNER OF THIS CONTRACT, AGREE NOT TO HOLD EASTERN ANTARCTICA ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY HARM THAT I COME TO THAT IS RELATED TO PAINTBALL. I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE ENTERED AT MY OWN RISK AND BY MY OWN ACTIONS.

Signed: ____________

"Here," he said, smiling, "if you could sign this, it'd be great. I hope you understand."

OOC: Sorry for rushed post, I have to go out the door really soon.
This ensues

Shahakcube
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shahakcube » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:53 pm

Shahak goes of out of House and shoos off Kebabs with a broom. Shahak of gets his broom and goes of running down the street. Shahak hears Xarcan speaking Arabic and begins to go and shoo him away with a broom. "Xarcan is of Kebab! Remove Kebab!"
Last edited by Shahakcube on Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Esceen
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Esceen » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:06 am

BY SIGNING THIS, I, THE SIGNER OF THIS CONTRACT, AGREE NOT TO HOLD EASTERN ANTARCTICA ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY HARM THAT I COME TO THAT IS RELATED TO PAINTBALL. I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE ENTERED AT MY OWN RISK AND BY MY OWN ACTIONS.

Signed: Esceen

As Esceen finished signing his name, he said "So I don't have to sign an insurance waver or anything?" in a joking manner. He handed the paper over to EAS. "So, that's it? All done?" Esceen said as he reached into his pocket to grab the $2 coin.

Tattland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tattland » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:25 am

4:20 AM. Tatti woke up in his usual position. Somehow he always wakes up in odd positions. Today he woke up on the floor, surrounded by beer bottles. What a night.
He flicked on the lights out side. A POSTER, it was glued to his window.
"What the feck mate, how did it get up their, what a sweaty palmed person he must be."
He noticed the poster said to go to EAS's crib, saying that their would be a Paintballl fight or something.
Flames lit up around Tatti, and the camera angle shifted to look up on him, his eyes gleamed with evil, and he clutched his hands together.
"EEEEExelent," he said before going into his toy gun closet.
If their was one part of Tatti's house that was clean, it would be his gun closet. He only had one Paintball gun, among all his airsoft weapons. He put on a tactical vest, to make himself think that he is cool, and then put on a kevlar helmet. He picked up his self-made weapon. It uses a high pressure nitrogen/helium mix, that is designed to make the project move much faster than it would with CO2. It was modeled off an HK416, except he had modified it with a laser, angled grip and a EO-Tech sight with a 4 x magnifier. It breaks skin when you shoot it.
"Who's god modding now, BITCH"
He jumped into his tank, that he bought on Ebay for about 20 grand, and drove towards EASs place, laughing evilly on the way whilst he played ride of the Valkyries on his Boombox he also bought on Ebay. After stalling the tank a couple of times (he is a shit driver), he trundled up to the gate of EAS's place. He hopped out, everyone was having a nice BBQ, he saw Esceen, his m9, and waved... Everyone else groaned, no one liked Tattland. Especially Shahak... Tattland gave a snarl and moved on. Making a funny face at EAS, before shoving a piece of paper into his hand that read:
Signed... Tatti

Along with 2 dollar coins that had been in his pocket for the last 800 days.
Tattland moved over to Esceen and started talking about how he had a fabulous night last night with his gals. Esceen, lacking vitamin D, was paler the usual, so he shuffled over into the sun and started eating an orange. Together they planned the reking of non-coalition members. The coalition is basically Esceen and Tattland pretending to be big and popular by getting n00bs to join them.
Last edited by Tattland on Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tattland is a democratic nation devoted to being a developed, technologically advanced powerhouse, and promoting regional stability through the use of armed forces.

Harry

Tadcon 5- Peace
Tadcon 4 - Land, Air or Sea mobilisation in 30 hours
Tadcon 3 - Air, Land, Sea and Space mobilisation in 6 hours
Tadcon 2 - Full mobilisation as fast as possible, limited use of counterforce strikes authorised
Tadcon 1 - Strategic Countervalue and Counterforce Authorised

Sjin
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sjin » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:29 am

Tattland wrote:4:20 AM. Tatti woke up in his usual position. Somehow he always wakes up in odd positions. Today he woke up on the floor, surrounded by beer bottles. What a night.
He flicked on the lights out side. A POSTER, it was glued to his window.
"What the feck mate, how did it get up their, what a sweaty palmed person he must be."
He noticed the poster said to go to EAS's crib, saying that their would be a Paintballl fight or something.
Flames lit up around Tatti, and the camera angle shifted to look up on him, his eyes gleamed with evil, and he clutched his hands together.
"EEEEExelent," he said before going into his toy gun closet.
If their was one part of Tatti's house that was clean, it would be his gun closet. He only had one Paintball gun, among all his airsoft weapons. He put on a tactical vest, to make himself think that he is cool, and then put on a kevlar helmet. He picked up his self-made weapon. It uses a high pressure nitrogen/helium mix, that is designed to make the project move much faster than it would with CO2. It was modeled off an HK416, except he had modified it with a laser, angled grip and a EO-Tech sight with a 4 x magnifier. It breaks skin when you shoot it.
"Who's god modding now, BITCH"
He jumped into his tank, that he bought on Ebay for about 20 grand, and drove towards EASs place, laughing evilly on the way whilst he played ride of the Valkyries on his Boombox he also bought on Ebay. After stalling the tank a couple of times (he is a shit driver), he trundled up to the gate of EAS's place. He hopped out, everyone was having a nice BBQ, he saw Esceen, his m9, and waved... Everyone else groaned, no one liked Tattland. Especially Shahak... Tattland gave a snarl and moved on. Making a funny face at EAS, before shoving a piece of paper into his hand.
Signed... Tatti

sjin ball feling very cookey about the tank he brought on traidme dvove by tattland and his tank and fliped him of as he whent by in his bigger tank on his wway to get more mounaatin dew code red and cross bow bolts

Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Eastern Antarctic State » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:53 am

Esceen wrote:

As Esceen finished signing his name, he said "So I don't have to sign an insurance waver or anything?" in a joking manner. He handed the paper over to EAS. "So, that's it? All done?" Esceen said as he reached into his pocket to grab the $2 coin.

"Yes sir, it that's it! No insurance wavers here... yet." He said, winking. As he was saying goodbye to Esceen, Tatti drove up in his tank (which looked eBay in standard), with a vest on, whilst his tank spluttered it's way to a stop. He watched Tatti jump out of his tank and march down past the gate to him, take his contract, sign it, give him two dollars and a funny face then move over to where Esceen was. Somehow, other nations had come and a barbecue had randomly commence. EAS shrugged and put it with Esceen's paper and waited for other people to come join. Just as he sat down to relax, he saw Sjin dvove by in his bigger tank and flipe off tattland and whent on his wway to get mounaatin code red.
This ensues

Shahakcube
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Shahakcube » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:02 am

Shahak will into paintball soon but Is of making Tavor for paintball.

Shiyama
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Shiyama » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:19 am

Shiyama seldom sleeps. He just listens to the walls. At 3:00 am he swears he hear the calling.

Tattland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tattland » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:50 am

The Eastern Antarctic State wrote:
Esceen wrote:

"Yes sir, it that's it! No insurance wavers here... yet." He said, winking. As he was saying goodbye to Esceen, Tatti drove up in his tank (which looked eBay in standard), with a vest on, whilst his tank spluttered it's way to a stop. He watched Tatti jump out of his tank and march down past the gate to him, take his contract, sign it, give him two dollars and a funny face then move over to where Esceen was. Somehow, other nations had come and a barbecue had randomly commence. EAS shrugged and put it with Esceen's paper and waited for other people to come join. Just as he sat down to relax, he saw Sjin dvove by in his bigger tank and flipe off tattland and whent on his wway to get mounaatin code red.

Tatti realised he was on drugs, and that all the nations and barbecues were actually just hallucinations. Last nights drugs had not worn off.
Tattland is a democratic nation devoted to being a developed, technologically advanced powerhouse, and promoting regional stability through the use of armed forces.

Harry

Tadcon 5- Peace
Tadcon 2 - Full mobilisation as fast as possible, limited use of counterforce strikes authorised

Sjin
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sjin » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:37 pm

sjin ball in an atemed to anoy esceen puts very big speeckers in the window that faces esceens house and playes loud communist music to anoy him

Shahakcube
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Shahakcube » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:11 pm

Sjin wrote:sjin ball in an atemed to anoy esceen puts very big speeckers in the window that faces esceens house and playes loud communist music to anoy him

Shahak is of offended by communist. Shahak attempts to enter but cannot into fittings, Sjins door is round Shahak is of cube. So Shahak instead launch of launches grenades at Sjins house while of shooting Sjin with his Tavor. Is Sjin of dead? He appears to be. Shahak is of jumping for joy. But what if Sjin was not of kill, will Sjin into hospital?

Ruthenbourg
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruthenbourg » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:19 pm

5:00
Ruthball woke up at five o'clock, taking off his pyjama hat, and walked to the kitchen. Jackball, who was laying on the bedside by Ruthball, opened his eyes and followed him, his tongue hanging out. Ruthball started to eat leftovers from last night. Jackball ate his dog food vigorously; there was a treat at the bottom he smelled

7:30
After having his morning routine, Ruthball walked out of his house, putting his Schirmmütze hat on, with Jackball close behind on a leash. Jackball walked to Esceenball's yard, and sniffed it roughly, stretching the leash. Jackball was pulled back, him being forced to Ruthball's side. Ruthball walked to the fence between Ruthball and unscrewed a jar. He poured it on the green grass. The grass wilted. Ruthball grinned triumphantly, and walked on the sidewalk, past CCball's house.

Shahakcube
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Shahakcube » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:48 pm

Ruthenbourg wrote:5:00
Ruthball woke up at five o'clock, taking off his pyjama hat, and walked to the kitchen. Jackball, who was laying on the bedside by Ruthball, opened his eyes and followed him, his tongue hanging out. Ruthball started to eat leftovers from last night. Jackball ate his dog food vigorously; there was a treat at the bottom he smelled

7:30
After having his morning routine, Ruthball walked out of his house, putting his Schirmmütze hat on, with Jackball close behind on a leash. Jackball walked to Esceenball's yard, and sniffed it roughly, stretching the leash. Jackball was pulled back, him being forced to Ruthball's side. Ruthball walked to the fence between Ruthball and unscrewed a jar. He poured it on the green grass. The grass wilted. Ruthball grinned triumphantly, and walked on the sidewalk, past CCball's house.

OOC in polandball countries don't refer to each other as balls just by their names, also non native speaking countries speak engrish

Sjin
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sjin » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:03 pm

Shahakcube wrote:
Sjin wrote:sjin ball in an atemed to anoy esceen puts very big speeckers in the window that faces esceens house and playes loud communist music to anoy him

Shahak is of offended by communist. Shahak attempts to enter but cannot into fittings, Sjins door is round Shahak is of cube. So Shahak instead launch of launches grenades at Sjins house while of shooting Sjin with his Tavor. Is Sjin of dead? He appears to be. Shahak is of jumping for joy. But what if Sjin was not of kill, will Sjin into hospital?

sjin is in to hoslobel but will out of hostebel next post then sjin will in to rocket shakak house

Tattland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tattland » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:12 pm

Tatti activates his Close In Paintball Weapons system, that will engage targets that enter the area around Tattis house. This is so that Ruthenbourg cannot take a piss on his lawn and so that sjin or shahak cannot rocket my house.

Meanwhile at the EAS house, Tatti catches sight of an open window into CCs house. He can clearly see him sleeping in his bed, and Tatti raises his Paintball gun and shoots one into the building. The Paintball slaps into his cheek, somehow he did not wake up. Tatti laughed.

Tatti then shot Sjin in the penis with a crossbow that he stole from sjins hows before it got exploded. Tattland then launched an ICBM at the Hospital, it blew up into the sky.

Now Sjin was screwed.

Harry

Tadcon 5- Peace

Shahak
Spokesperson

Founded: May 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Shahak » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:14 pm

Sjin wrote:
Shahakcube wrote:

sjin is in to hoslobel but will out of hostebel next post then sjin will in to rocket shakak house

Shahak of laughs, have of fun rocketing Shahaks Momad(Armored Room/house).
"If an expert says it can't be done, get another expert".
David Ben-Gurion.

Pro Israeli, Anti Hamas

Shahak
Spokesperson

Founded: May 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Shahak » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:18 pm

Tattland wrote:Tatti activates his Close In defense paintball Weapons system, that will engage targets that enter the area around Tattis house. This is so that Ruthenbourg cannot take a piss on his lawn and so that sjin or shahak cannot rocket my house.

Meanwhile at the EAS house, Tatti catches sight of an open window into CCs house. He can clearly see him sleeping in his bed, and Tatti raises his Paintball gun and shoots one into the building. The Paintball slaps into his cheek, somehow he did not wake up. Tatti laughed.

Tatti then shot Sjin in the penis with a crossbow that he stole from sjins hows before it got exploded. Tattland then launched an ICBM at the Hospital, it blew up into the sky.

Now Sjin was screwed.

Shahaks F-15I with the of best tech, of bombs the paintball defense and then shoots two maverick missiles of at Tattis house.
Is of destroyed? Is Tatti of kill too?
"If an expert says it can't be done, get another expert".
David Ben-Gurion.

Pro Israeli, Anti Hamas

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse