NATION

PASSWORD

Sunalaya University [Closed]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Smoya
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 16, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Sunalaya University [Closed]

Postby Smoya » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:26 pm

Today was the day that all Sunalayans would come to the world wide famous Sunalaya University, founded in 2012. Thousands of people would flock to the campus to meet their roommates and who was on their floor. Although everyone was afraid, the most afraid were the RA's, who were whispering to themselves, "I can into university...I can into parties..."

All Sunalayans will be on west hall or east hall (I'll let you guys decide your rooms). The RA of the floor is...Smoya, who will be monitoring the floor 24/7 yet is a party guy just like everyone else.

"What the f-" Smoya said as he unlocked a door to one of the dorms, as his first day as RA, only to see...
Last edited by Smoya on Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Visit Sunalaya!

Aznazia
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Aznazia » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:34 pm

Aznazia was partying in Rhodevus' room after they had tunneled through the cinderblock walls to connect their rooms. They constantly talked about politics, religion and economics on a daily basis. The Room was alive with a strobe light and loud music. In the room was Yaramaqui who was sitting quietly in the corner with a book, Rhodevus who was dancing with Rezua, Oblaren was dancing like there was no tomorrow since there were no exams tomorrow. As the door cracked open everyone stopped... Was it just Smoya or the building director? They all held their breath as the door swung open.
Last edited by Aznazia on Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Federal Republic of Aznazia

My Political View: https://www.politicalcompass.org/chart?ec=4.13&soc=2.82
Pro: USA, Guns, Republic, Capitalism, Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Religion, Gay Rights, Patriotism, Environment, Green Energy.
Anti: Communism, Corruption, Crony-Capitalism, Accommodation, Fascism, Religious Extremism, Neo-Progressivism.
Peace Time: 450,000 total

Breakdown by branch (peace time):
    -Army: 250,000
    -Navy: 100,000
    -Marines: 35,000
    -Air force: 65,000
Population: 98.362 Million
Current Chancellor: Fredrick Pudikov
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Dwight Folwer
Press Secretary: David Piers
Aznazian Trade Secretary: Christopher Olson

Iackstorm
Envoy

Founded: Feb 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Iackstorm » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:35 pm

Iackki was just in his room, to go bed at only 1 in the afternoon. The room smelled like dead animals, as he hasn't showered in days and has only been partying in his last days of freedom. He hadn't slept in - he doesn't even know how many days - and for some odd reason, didn't exactly know who he was.

"FUUUUUUU" he screamed, and dove down under his bed's sheets to avoid Smoya. "Is that Aznazia? If so, I left your keys in the bathroom!" Then he realized it as just next door. "Phew," he said and tried to go to sleep.
"This is not the third world country you're looking for"

-Capsland

Smoya
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Smoya » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:36 pm

Aznazia wrote:Aznazia was partying in Rhodevus' room after they had tunneled through the cinderblock walls to connect their rooms. They constantly talked about politics, religion and economics on a daily basis. The Room was alive with a strobe light and loud music. In the room was Yaramaqui who was sitting quietly in the corner with a book, Rhodevus who was dancing with Rezua, Oblaren was dancing like there was no tomorrow since there were no exams tomorrow. As the door cracked open everyone stopped... Was it just Smoya or the building director? They all held their breath as the door swung open.

Smoya peered in. He put on an enthusiastic smile and shouted, "Hey guys! I'm your RA! And we are going to have FUN this year! But first I must ask you to lower your music," he said. "Some people here are trying to study, and I believe some are even trying to sleep."
Visit Sunalaya!

Yaramaqui
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Yaramaqui » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:43 pm

Yaramaqui sat there quiet reading a book while slowly chewing mint leaves, and listening to traditional music through his headphones while quietly tapping his feet to the rhythm of the song he was listening too. Yaramaqui being to speak to himself within his consciousness. "These people are so loud, why did I fall to their lies... A party of studies... What am Imbecile I am! Though I must stay to be polite...These are my friends ." Yaramaqui smiled to himself as he enjoyed his own literature at hand...

Yaramaqui glanced at the RA and marked his place in his book with a piece of paper and approached to the RA. I am Yaramaqui. It is a pleasure to meet you. He quckly bows and shakes his hand in respect.
Last edited by Yaramaqui on Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:49 pm, edited 6 times in total.
NationStates' local Yemenite Jew :D
אם תחפצה בן איש לסודות נבחרו תקנה לך חבר ורעים יקרו בעבור יחי לבך ותשמח נפשך שכל והנפש בטוב יתחברו ולבש ענוה מימי בחרותך
רבי אליעזר אומר... ואל תהי נוח לכעוס.
!פלסטין משוחררת

| ISFJ | הירושה החלולה שלהם | תלמיד הרמב״ם | .וְשָׁב יְהוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ אֶת-שְׁבוּתְךָ, וְרִחֲמֶךָ; וְשָׁב, וְקִבֶּצְךָ מִכָּל-הָעַמִּים, אֲשֶׁר הֱפִיצְךָ יְהוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ, שָׁמָּה | !אנחנו דומים יותר מאשר כולכם חושבים | השקפות פוליטיות | האלוהים יכול לעשות משהו? | טיעונים פגומים |
Please forgive me for any errors in my English! I am not a native speaker. :P

Smoya
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Smoya » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:50 pm

Smoya nodded. "Pleasure to meet you too! I'm glad we can have you," he said, and then leaned in closer, "and are actually studying." He then turned to the rest if the room. "And why are there beer bottles down there?" he exclaimed. "Are those beer bottles? Has someone been drinking?!?"

*Smkya begins to shake his fist*
Visit Sunalaya!

Yaramaqui
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Yaramaqui » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:52 pm

Smoya wrote:Smoya nodded. "Pleasure to meet you too! I'm glad we can have you," he said, and then leaned in closer, "and are actually studying." He then turned to the rest if the room. "And why are there beer bottles down there?" he exclaimed. "Are those beer bottles? Has someone been drinking?!?"

"Shhh...." Yaramaqui whispers into his ear: They will hear us....
Last edited by Yaramaqui on Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
אם תחפצה בן איש לסודות נבחרו תקנה לך חבר ורעים יקרו בעבור יחי לבך ותשמח נפשך שכל והנפש בטוב יתחברו ולבש ענוה מימי בחרותך
!פלסטין משוחררת

| ISFJ | הירושה החלולה שלהם | תלמיד הרמב״ם | .וְשָׁב יְהוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ אֶת-שְׁבוּתְךָ, וְרִחֲמֶךָ; וְשָׁב, וְקִבֶּצְךָ מִכָּל-הָעַמִּים, אֲשֶׁר הֱפִיצְךָ יְהוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ, שָׁמָּה | !אנחנו דומים יותר מאשר כולכם חושבים | השקפות פוליטיות | האלוהים יכול לעשות משהו? | טיעונים פגומים |

Aznazia
Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aznazia » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:56 pm

Smoya wrote:Smoya nodded. "Pleasure to meet you too! I'm glad we can have you," he said, and then leaned in closer, "and are actually studying." He then turned to the rest if the room. "And why are there beer bottles down there?" he exclaimed. "Are those beer bottles? Has someone been drinking?!?"

Az steps forward and explains the situation.

"Smoya we were just celebrating after some quizzes we had today. Those are not beer bottles... they are some of Rhodevus' maple syrup he brought this semester." Says Az as he motions to the the big box of maple syrup in the corner.

Last edited by Aznazia on Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pro: USA, Guns, Republic, Capitalism, Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Religion, Gay Rights, Patriotism, Environment, Green Energy.
Anti: Communism, Corruption, Crony-Capitalism, Accommodation, Fascism, Religious Extremism, Neo-Progressivism.

Yaramaqui
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Yaramaqui » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:05 pm

Aznazia wrote:

"Smoya we were just celebrating after some quizzes we had today. Those are not beer bottles... they are some of Rhodevus' maple syrup he brought this semester." Says Az as he motions to the the big box of maple syrup in the corner.

"Drinking maple syrup? That does not seem to be very healthy...." Responded Yaramaqui. Hakkhayij is much better! He begins to chew on a small ball of leaves.
!פלסטין משוחררת

Smoya
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Smoya » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:10 pm

Aznazia wrote:

"Uh hmmm..." Smoya said, and took out his smartphone to Google if one could get high on mayple syrup. "Congratulations I guess..."

Then he looked over at Yaramaqui. "What are you chewing? Is that...what I think it is?"
Visit Sunalaya!

Yaramaqui
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Yaramaqui » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:15 pm

Smoya wrote:
Aznazia wrote:

(Image)

"Uh hmmm..." Smoya said, and took out his smartphone to Google if one could get high on mayple syrup. "Congratulations I guess..."

Then he looked over at Yaramaqui. "What are you chewing? Is that...what I think it is?"

"I am chewing Hakkhayij, A Mixture of Qat and Mint Leaves." Yaramaqui pulls out a bag of several balls of Hakkhayij "Do you want some? It helps you concetrate."
Last edited by Yaramaqui on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
!פלסטין משוחררת

Ripuaria
Envoy

Founded: May 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ripuaria » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:52 am

Rippy slowly walked in to the campus looking like a zombie with the messiest hair. After arriving at the room he completely ignored the loud music and talking(Or was he just deaf from tiredness?) Threw the bag accidentally towards Yaramaqui's face and fell on the bed in an awkward position of kneeling near the bed and putting his head on it.
Only high quality posts are provided here!*
*For complains TG me so I could ignore you :3

Oblaren
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Oblaren » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:58 am

Oblaren stopped dancing after a few minutes. "I'm done for tonight. I really should be getting ready for all my classes. Even though there's no test tomorrow I should be ready. Plus these lights kinda hurt." Oblaren took a sip of water and said goodnight to everyone. On the way out Rezua bumped inti his arms. She looked giddy and confused, and though she was still in Rhodevus' arms. She leaned forward to kiss Oblaren, who finally decided he should tell her she wasn't in Rhodevus' arms and not accept the kiss from the beautiful girl. "Hey Rezzie. Rhodevus is over there." Oblaren said. Oblaren had known Rezua since middle school and was the only one who called her Rezzie. Rezua said "Oh. Sorry Ob." Rezua stumbled back to Rhodevus and Oblaren walked out. He sat in his room for a little bit, did a little bit of X-COM, looked at a notebook quickly and went to bed, locking his room before this.

Yaramaqui
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Yaramaqui » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:56 am

Ripuaria wrote:Rippy slowly walked in to the campus looking like a zombie with the messiest hair. After arriving at the room he completely ignored the loud music and talking(Or was he just deaf from tiredness?) Threw the bag accidentally towards Yaramaqui's face and fell on the bed in an awkward position of kneeling near the bed and putting his head on it.

Yaramaqui caught the bag and looked at Rippy and tilted his head in confusion. "...Is he ok-... Nevermind about that. I need to go back to my room and do some studying so, I can be well acquainted with the work I will have...." Yaramaqui puts his book in a small color coded briefcase containing other books, then goes to his room which had the scent of spices. His bed was neatly organized, with All of his books, placed in his bookshelf by topic, his closet is color coded, and everything seems to be at it's place. He opens a composition note book, which Yara had labeled "Individual Notes" and begins writing his observations on the other university students.
Last edited by Yaramaqui on Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
!פלסטין משוחררת

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rhodevus » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:07 pm

OOC: How the hell did I miss this!?!?!
IC:
Rhodevus looked around the room. The RA was busting up her party, people were getting annoyed with the lights, and no one was touching any of the maple syrup! "Fine. Mr. RA sir." Rhodevus walked slowly towards the speakers, lowering them slightly, before heading to the table with syrup. Grabbing a container and popping the lid with a satisfying sound, she took a swig. "Now, Smoyboy, want to join?" Rhodevus smiled slightly.
She/Her
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
The Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

United Soviet Jason Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:17 pm

Leaving his fraternity Jason was unprepared to return to the dorm. The Ophion party could still be heard as he and a group of friends walked out. The loud dubstep bounced off the old stone walls of the campus and could be heard echoing. The group of people laughed and walked off into the night. They made their way through the snow. "Ya, and when Girlistan got up on the table, that was interesting!" Quapaw said, putting his hand on Jason's back. "Ya, that was surely a sight to see!" Jason laughed and the rest of the group followed. They walked off into the night.

Stumbling into the door entrance Jason waved the rest of the group goodbye. One of them threw a snowball, hitting a lamp and shattering the glass. The group laughed and continued into the night laughing. Jason, readjusting his bag, closed the door with a bang and stomped his shoes. He looked around the hallway.
Former Vise Chairmen and Chairmen of the Libertarian Freedom Party
Jamestown Journal
"There are words I can spell. There are words I can't spell. Then there are words I don't care to spell." -Me

Rezua
Minister

Founded: Sep 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:20 pm

Rhodevus wrote:OOC: How the hell did I miss this!?!?!
IC:
Rhodevus looked around the room. The RA was busting up her party, people were getting annoyed with the lights, and no one was touching any of the maple syrup! "Fine. Mr. RA sir." Rhodevus walked slowly towards the speakers, lowering them slightly, before heading to the table with syrup. Grabbing a container and popping the lid with a satisfying sound, she took a swig. "Now, Smoyboy, want to join?" Rhodevus smiled slightly.

Rezua took the chair next to Rhodevus and took a Maple Syrup and drank some of it. She clung to Rhodevus suddenly and wouldn't let go. She had on a big smile and pressed her cheek against Rhodevus'. "Ease up a little, Rezua." Rhodevus said. Rezua stuck out her lips teasingly and said "Not until you kiss me!"

OOC: This is what happens when you drink too much maple syrup
My second language is Sindarin

"The best liars are those who tell the truth most of the time" - Vin Mistborn: The Final Empire

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"- Elodin The Name of the Wind

“Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing" - Dalinar Oathbringer

Smoya
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Smoya » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:21 pm

Yaramaqui wrote:
Smoya wrote:"Uh hmmm..." Smoya said, and took out his smartphone to Google if one could get high on mayple syrup. "Congratulations I guess..."

"I am chewing Hakkhayij, A Mixture of Qat and Mint Leaves." Yaramaqui pulls out a bag of several balls of Hakkhayij "Do you want some? It helps you concetrate."

Smoya pondered for a second. "Hmm, sure." he said and held out his hand. He didn't know how it would taste, as he had never heard about it in his life, but he offered his arm to show he was willing to be kind to everyone and accept their gifts.

IC:

Although he was disgusted inside Smoya shook his head. "No thanks...I don't think much mayple syrup is good for you. Anyways..." he said, backing away from Rhodevus, "I am going to check on a few other rooms. Keep calm, okay? Maybe play some board games or study like Yaramaqui. I really don't want to punish any of you..." he said, and walked out of the room.
Visit Sunalaya!

Aznazia
Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aznazia » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:25 pm

As the door closed Az grabbed another bottle of maple syrup and chugged the whole thing.

"That was good stuff. I should go get some of my apples I brought."

Az then jumped off Rhod's bed and crawled into his room through the hole in the wall to his room.

Smoya
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Smoya » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:33 pm

When Smoya said he "needed to check on other rooms" it was really an excuse for him to go back to his room and study for tests coming up. He locked the door to his dorm and sighed a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness I'm away from that zoo!" he said and collapsed on his bed. He watched the sun go down outside, waiting for what was in store.
Visit Sunalaya!

Vekalse
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vekalse » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:35 pm

Vek moved his hand from his eyes. "N... Nuh... AH!" Vek shot up in the air, startled from his sleep. He realized that the danger was not there, and fell back into his chair, sighing.
You heard it here first. Kidding, you probably heard it from Lindenhole: I am literally insane. :P

JASONHOLT for LIFE. <3
Jasonholt Theme

WATCH UNTIL YOU CRY! xD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qseH6-DV2gc

Yaramaqui
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Yaramaqui » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:38 pm

Yaramaquis different character rose out. The one nobody sees. All people would hear is traditional, classical music, screeching, and short quick thumps and more. The creative, isolated side of Yaramaqui that nobody but himself sees began to emerge.
!פלסטין משוחררת

Iackstorm
Envoy

Founded: Feb 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Iackstorm » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:45 pm

After about five hours of sleeping, Iackki had a little more energy. He looked outside and check the time. 5:00 already? Crud, how long did I sleep? he thought to himself. His room was silent as he sat on his bed, with the music from Rhodevus's room blaring so loud you could barely hear it in Iackki's room. "I'm not hanging out with those geeks," he said and began to get in fresh clothes.

Iackki put on a thick leather jacket and walked out of his room and passed the party and snook past Smoya's room. He took the stairs downstairs to a room that led to another larger room through a secret door, which was abandoned - or so everyone thought. Inside the room, other students were gambling, drinking, playing cards and so forth all secretly. He walked inside. "This is more like it," he said, listening to the loud music.
"This is not the third world country you're looking for"

-Capsland

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rhodevus » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:48 pm

Rezua wrote:
IC:

Rezua took the chair next to Rhodevus and took a Maple Syrup and drank some of it. She clung to Rhodevus suddenly and wouldn't let go. She had on a big smile and pressed her cheek against Rhodevus'. "Ease up a little, Rezua." Rhodevus said. Rezua stuck out her lips teasingly and said "Not until you kiss me!"

Rhodevus put a hand around Rezua's waste. Bringing her face close to Rezua's she distracted her long enough to steal the bottle of syrup from Rezua. " Ah ha!!" She said, turning around. "What was that? Not even a peck?" Rezua said in mock anger.
"Aww, what the hell." Rhodevus said in return, kissing her cheek before taking a gulp of syrup from Rezua's bottle.

The other part of Rhodevus, Flowers he was called. A nickname to be sure, but it stuck. Well anyways, he sat on his bed with a laptop, controlling all the music in the room. He had headphones on, nodding to the beat. (This shall be the male Rhodevus Az is talking about)
She/Her
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
The Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

Rezua
Minister

Founded: Sep 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:56 pm

Rhodevus wrote:
Rezua wrote:

Rhodevus put a hand around Rezua's waste. Bringing her face close to Rezua's she distracted her long enough to steal the bottle of syrup from Rezua. " Ah ha!!" She said, turning around. "What was that? Not even a peck?" Rezua said in mock anger.
"Aww, what the hell." Rhodevus said in return, kissing her cheek before taking a gulp of syrup from Rezua's bottle.

The other part of Rhodevus, Flowers he was called. A nickname to be sure, but it stuck. Well anyways, he sat on his bed with a laptop, controlling all the music in the room. He had headphones on, nodding to the beat. (This shall be the male Rhodevus Az is talking about)

Rezua put her lips on the bottle even though it was still in her girlfriend's hand. "My maple syrup." She said. Rezua pulled it away and gulped it down. "Of course I'd be willing to sell it...for a price." And winked.
Last edited by Rezua on Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My second language is Sindarin

"The best liars are those who tell the truth most of the time" - Vin Mistborn: The Final Empire

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"- Elodin The Name of the Wind

“Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing" - Dalinar Oathbringer

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse