NATION

PASSWORD

Technocratic civilian election.

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Pick the platform you agree most with! long live Lift!

Poll ended at Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:26 am

Farms be collectivized and pland by a single farmer committee.
21%
Farms should be split amongst farmers equally without committee.
37%
local committees should create people's militias.
26%
local committees should not have a militia.
16%

Total votes : 19

Lift
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Technocratic civilian election.

Postby Lift » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:26 am

Technocrat party election.
The committee is asking civilians like you to have your opinions heard on these issues.
As you probably know these issues have plagued the various factions within the party.
Long live the technocratic party! Long live lift!
Please leave comments below citizen you will not be punished.
Last edited by Lift on Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I love the gaysand the blacks"
-god

New Aerios
Minister

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aerios » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:02 am

All of those options are terrible. Down with the Technocratic Party! Down with Lift!
-------------------------------I--M--P--E--R--I--V--M----N--O--V--A----A--E--R--I--O--S---------------------------------
"No matter how worthy the cause, it is robbery, theft, and injustice to confiscate the property of one person and give it to another to whom it does not belong"

"Prior to capitalism, the way people amassed great wealth was by looting, plundering and enslaving their fellow man. Capitalism made it possible to become wealthy by serving your fellow man."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lift
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Lift » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:20 am

New Aerios wrote:All of those options are terrible. Down with the Technocratic Party! Down with Lift!

But citizen everyone is a member of the party and life has improved since the fall of the Communist Party.
What options would you like to see added?
-god

New Aerios
Minister

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aerios » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:45 am

Lift wrote:
New Aerios wrote:All of those options are terrible. Down with the Technocratic Party! Down with Lift!

But citizen everyone is a member of the party and life has improved since the fall of the Communist Party.

How about "farms are owned by anyone who wants to own a farm and voluntarily agrees to buy or acquire the farm from the previous owner" and "people should be free to form militias if they wish to do so and do not require committee oversight".
-------------------------------I--M--P--E--R--I--V--M----N--O--V--A----A--E--R--I--O--S---------------------------------
"No matter how worthy the cause, it is robbery, theft, and injustice to confiscate the property of one person and give it to another to whom it does not belong"

"Prior to capitalism, the way people amassed great wealth was by looting, plundering and enslaving their fellow man. Capitalism made it possible to become wealthy by serving your fellow man."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lift
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Lift » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:58 pm

New Aerios wrote:
Lift wrote:But citizen everyone is a member of the party and life has improved since the fall of the Communist Party.

How about "farms are owned by anyone who wants to own a farm and voluntarily agrees to buy or acquire the farm from the previous owner" and "people should be free to form militias if they wish to do so and do not require committee oversight".

That is an interesting theory it will be submitted to the committee of consideration.
Last edited by Lift on Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-god

Return to Factbooks and National Information