NATION

PASSWORD

University Of Dayton RP Forum

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
WacaTacaCHHHHHzistan
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby WacaTacaCHHHHHzistan » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:40 am

If you're not in the region... it's kind of useless... and if you don't go to school here... well you won't be...

WacaTacaCHHHHHzistan
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby WacaTacaCHHHHHzistan » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:41 am

War With the Independent Nation of Berndullah

WE DO NOT USE WORLD ASSEMBLY RULES UNLESS DEALING OUTSIDE OF OUR REGION

The entire Region of University of Dayton has declared war on the Independent Nation of Berndullah.

Checoslovakian Territories of Doom
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Checoslovakian Territories of Doom » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:44 am

I declare war on the Independent State of Berndullah!
Who will join me?

The Monado
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Monado » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:49 am

I am here to join the war against these democratic aholes.

WacaTacaCHHHHHzistan
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby WacaTacaCHHHHHzistan » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:57 am

For the Record:
The Independent Nation of Berndullah was a member of the University of Dayton, one of two in the region owned by one of our players. This one has left and formally threatened us...
Last edited by WacaTacaCHHHHHzistan on Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Empire of Chaac
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Chaac » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:32 pm

The Empire of Chaac shall join in battle against the Independent State of Berndullah. May our enemies fall to our weapns en masse.

Peoples Democratic Freedom Republic
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Peoples Democratic Freedom Republic » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:39 pm

The glorious PDFR shall join you in opposition to these blasphemous fools who boast false freedom! Our Illustrious Missionary Freedom Force will send its finest assertive missionaries!

WacaTacaCHHHHHzistan
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby WacaTacaCHHHHHzistan » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:40 pm

WacaTacaCHHHHHzistan Launches a full invasion of the Independent Nation of Berndullah. Ships, planes, helicopters, and trucks filled with soldiers are flooding across the borders as we speak. The WacaTacaCHHHHHzistanians hope to wipe out every single Berndullahian citizen.
Santorum addresses the nation:
"We stand here again... in the wake of our leader's death... in the midst of war... We stand here again, in turbulent times. We will not lose, we shall not falter! We will slaughter their people and wear their skin as clothing! We will destroy their memorials, government, and suppress their ideas! They hide behind their so called freedom, their democracy; they cling to instability!Go forth my brothers, sisters, my fellow WacaTacaCHHHHHzistanians! Fill their homes with fire and their hearts with blades! Bring glory to your family, your home, and THIS GREAT NATION!!! DON'T LET THESE GAY LOVING LIBERALS MAKE A MOCKERY OF US!!!"
-Rick Santorum in his State of Republic Address

Empire of Chaac
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Chaac » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:48 pm

The great nation of the Empire of Chaac begins its bombing campaign to weaken all enemy forces. As this is going on the ground and naval forces move to take Berndullah from the opposite side until the forces meet with the forces of WacaTacaCHHHHHzistan.
Last edited by Empire of Chaac on Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Peoples Democratic Freedom Republic » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:07 pm

We have managed to augment 1,000 brave missionaries with filtered breathing apparatus and rudimentary cybernetics disguised as prosthetic (limbs may have been amputated). The cybernetics have thoughtfully been fitted with hollow compartments filled with VZ nerve gas that can be opened on demand. These brave assertive missionaries shall slowly infiltrate their cities disguised as friendly migrants.
Last edited by Peoples Democratic Freedom Republic on Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WacaTacaCHHHHHzistan
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby WacaTacaCHHHHHzistan » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:10 pm

Gas Masks are slowly being provided to troops inside and heading towards Berndullah

Shadow of Nyarlathotep
Civilian

Founded: Feb 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadow of Nyarlathotep » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:12 pm

W̫̅ͮ̃̄͆̓̏̍e̱͔̱̞̞̹ͨ͊ ͕̘̘͎̄̃̌̇w̠̣̯̥̦̣̪͓ͯ̂͛̋͑͒́i̻̼̯͓͛͂l̬̮̻̲̻͕̅ͨ͂ͥͥ̎̀ͬ̄ḷ͎͚̱̏ͤͨͣ ̲̹̯̬̹̗ͬͦ̚l̟̜͚̓e̤͇̮̳͉͓̋̇̾ͣn̦̮͓̝̝̖̒̾͛͛̌͒ͭͅd̺̳́̓ ͚͍̯͖͔̏̅s̞̦͉̙͉̆́̉̉ű̝̈̐̿p̖̹̲ͥͤ̐ͦ̎ͪ͊ͥ͛p͈̳̌ͧo̗̻ͩͦ̋r̥̥̲ͩ̇̀̐̄̄͐̒͛t͎̱̲̊ ̳̙͎ͩ̌̓̑̅͑͐̚̚w̦͈͈̤̑̓̐ͣ̓ĥ̪̝ͫ̊́̾e̙ͭ̇ͣͤ̋́̇ͅͅr͚̮̱͉̪̟͓ͫ͂͑̀e̪̫͈̰͓̹͖ͧ́̓̑̉ͭ ̻̥̤͉̣̦͓̀ͤ̉w͉̱ͮ̋̉̐̓̿͌e̻͚͙͇̫ͥͨ͊͐ ̼̹̣̦̀̆̂̒̂ͬ̍c͖̫̗̖̦̞̗̽ͪ̍ͣͮ̇̐̅a̩̰̘͕̮ͦ͂͛̍̈ͅn̠͚̱̔̊ͣͮͧͩ͋͗ͩ.̙̙̪̑ͨͨ́ͅ
̱̬͙͚ͧ̄͋
̭͊ͨ̔̍ͤM͍̼͇ͭ̊̓ͤ̐ͭo͓͍͚͚͕̭͆̊ͪ̓ͤ̍ͧv͚̽̓ͩi͈̳̐͌ͭ̆̾̏n͍͎̖̪͍̹̗̈́ͯ̋̐ͩͮ͊ͦǵ̲̜̠̱̯̜̬̗̋ ͙̖̮ͪ͂ͥ͂̐ͦ̓ͪ̔s̭̮̫͔̩̣̞̈̅̑͆̂̾ú̱̪͚͇̠̫͚͛p̦̱̼͈͙͕̘̪̝̍ͪ̓͑̐͆p͚̲̗̦̮̯̔͌̍̓̆̍̂́̚l̗̩͗̓͐ͩ͋ï̹͔͙̿ͩ͌̒ͅe̯̟̤̟͔͙ͤ̽͐ͥ͆̇s̱̮͗͊̑̈́̃̐ͣ ̰̦̖̪͐ͩ͌ͩ̏̓̔͊̏a̫̖̬͈̖͒̏̍̾ͧñ̮̫͙̟̫̣̦ͧ̒͌̓ͦ̈̌d̮̟͎̠̎ ͇͈̓̄̈́c̺͎̭̲̜̥̒ͧ̈o͉̥̩̹̜̱̺ͭn̞͕͚̩͈̈́̌̅̿v̰͎͕͔͓̝̹̭̈́̿͒ͬ̉ͅe̯̯̙͛̽ͧ̋̊ͫͣr̰͔̗̼̲̖̭͉͆̌ͨͪ̾͐̇t̩̰̅̔ͫͦ͒͂ͫ̚i̺̟͋̎̿ͩͫ̄̐n͕̙̻͉͈̲ͮ́̑͆ḡ̙̞̰̹͉͍͊ͫ ̮̇̅ͣͯ̊ͮ̅̃t̗̥͚ͯ̚h̟̭̔e̳̥͙̯͔ͣͥ̾͋ͮͥ ̺͙͎̦̙̩̃ͪ̀p̹͍͎̟̓̅̏ͭ͂ͅe͓̞̪͍̯̳̟ͩͨ̉ͥ͌͌o̠̘̣͓̭̜̣ͦͫ̚p̥͖̼͉͍̱͑͊̀͑l̬̝͕̹͕̬̙ͫ̂ͥe͖̬̞ͤ̏̒ͪ̓͒̃ ͙̗̗̈ͬ̀͌̽ͩ̄͂ͅw͉̫̰͗͛ͫh̬͇̞ͬ̐́ͦ̓̑̍ͤ̑ͅō̱̩͓̣̝͕̩̈͊ ̼̠͈͈͛ͅe̮̳͋ͪ̎̎̅̎ͯ͛s̩̰̜͔̰͕̗ͦ̈ͣͩ̉̐c̼̭̳̘͕̘̟̓͗͊̍͗͐̎̔͛ȃ͉̦̹̤̜̜̜̓̆̒ͮ̓̃ͣp̹͑̓ͭ̃͛e̱͚̳̮̪̳̬̙͖̅̓ͧ̀̆̊ ̜͓̳͗̑̒͌ͪf̫̯̀̀̓̂ͨ̒r͍̱̃̑̔ó̠̮̪̫ͬͫ̃̋͗̇̈́m̤̮͍̅̒ͯ ̜̟͚̰̺̪̯̬̿̍ͪ̅͑̓͋͌ͤt̲̣͖̬͈̲̒̅̍͑ͤͅh̝̮͎͓̥͔̦ͭ̓ͫ͒̄̒̊ͬê̪̻̱̑ͬ̍ͩ͑ͣ̚ ̭͍͉̩͒̀̇̔͋ͧ̌͛̏c̥̫̹̼͉͖̻͎̼̍ͬ̌̓̌̀ͬ̄͗i̫̓ͧ͂͋ͭͪ̓̇t̻̟͚ͥ̉̄͆ͥy͈̞̐̋̾

L͉̩̼͎o̗oki̖͈̰̩̻͔̰ng̳̦̩͈̱ at͔̪̯ ͇̗̲̭͚̗t̻̖͎̗h̬e̦̘ ̬̰̮o̰̯r͓d͙̱̯er̰s ͚̮̮̲̦ͅo͖̜̱̗̞̪̦f̱̻ͅ ̖̰̦͎̺͍̥th̲̺̠͚͇͖e ̯͍͕͕m͓̳̣̗o̥͎̫r̞͈̱̞̘e͙̜̤ ͍̗̬͈̞u͙̠̯̖̺͉n̻͇s̙̹͍c̮̤̥͕̣r͙̳̲̞ṵ̜͖͚̳̟p̱̠͔ͅṵ͓̤̖͖̬ͅl̙̣͇̖̖ͅou̮̹̘̩s̫̙̰ͅ ̲̙̟̩̖̬̺l͕̞͚e̙̟̟a̰̥̘̜d͓ḙ̰͇r͚͓͈ͅs̥͕̫͙̬̳ ̣͙͖
̩͔̯̤̣͇͙
̟͈͕̗W̟̠̥e̘̳ ̩͔̼̻̻̲̺w̘i̝͓̳̫͈ͅl̠̣͇͔̠̮ͅl͇̥͍̼̙͇̣ ̠͓̱̰m̫̬̼̭̣o̼͈̥͕̠͓s͚̹t̬̲̮̹̞͕͓ l̯̘̫̜̼ͅi̥k̯͖̟̭e̟̯l͓y͕̬̹̥ ̰̱̞n͍̠͉̳o̺͍t̬͍̬̺ ̯g͚e̬͍t͚͖ ̟͔̩a̼̪n̥͚ỵ͔͇͎̞ ̤̝̝̫̫̮cͅo̖͍̖̩̹̫n̤̤̱̪̫v̳̱͔̜̠e̻̮r̪̪̰̘͖̣̠s͎̖͍͓͇͙͓i̪̫̪̱̩o̤̲̺̤̜̯n͎̺s̗ ͓̫̺b̰̼u̙t͉͈̭ ̯w̫͍̰ẹ̭ ̼w̘i̦͈̮͈̟͎͎ll͈ ̤s̱̺t̯̳i͕̻̘̲͚ll̯̣̘̻͍̬ l̪̭͖͇en̮̘d̩̻ a͇̭̤̞͓i̜̦͇̮̣͎d͔̯ ̝̞m͉̲̘o͈̱̜̱͎̟̲v̲͓̜i̝n̞g̹̳̭̰̮ ̖̳͓̰̖̯s̰̙͈u͍p̰̹̪̼͎ͅp͖l̤̥͓͙̦͉̫ie̦̞̰͉̦ͅs̳̹͍ ̯̥͖̪͍͈͍
͕͓̘
̗̦͓̺̣̮ͅa̜͓n̦͈̯̱̜̩̬d͙ ͓̟̙ͅar̝̰̳m̜͓̳̙͓̩am͎ͅe͓̪͚n͎͕̰̼ͅt͚̳̱͓s͇̼ ̳̩̖̻̝͚̝
Last edited by Shadow of Nyarlathotep on Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Empire of Chaac
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Chaac » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:12 pm

As the troops get closer to get to cities, gask masks are distributed and orders to loot, rape, pillage and then kill all Berndullians are handed down from command.

The Monado
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Monado » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:55 pm

The Monadoian forces are mustered and sent straight to the front lines to meet up and support the WacatacaCHHHHHzistanian forces. We will dispatch our forces in trucks.

WacaTacaCHHHHHzistan
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby WacaTacaCHHHHHzistan » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:08 pm

OOC: 4-5 hours between posts, Sean you have 20 minutes

Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Peoples Democratic Freedom Republic » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:11 pm

My brave VZ missionaries have infiltrated, and the first ins have reached their destinations. They await our order to punish these heretics! Full infiltration and action will occur around 8 or 8:30pm game time!

WacaTacaCHHHHHzistan
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby WacaTacaCHHHHHzistan » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:48 pm

Many WacaTacaCHHHHHzistanian soldiers have already fought their way into Berndullah... the horrible toll of death and destruction they have left in their wake are enough to scare Satan himself. The officers have already taken to raping women and wearing their husbands skin as clothes, it is a sign of glory and honor. They continue to rampage into the heart of Berndullah...

Santorum on his victories:

"The men are doing a wonderful job! We are doing exactly what we planned; destroying the morale of the Berndullan menace! Don't wear any gay skins though, because that would be wrong!"
Rick Santorum from his home in the capital...

Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Peoples Democratic Freedom Republic » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:07 pm

The enemy of the University of Dayton and of the PDFR has become the first to experience justice at the hands of the brave IMFF assertive missionary experimental division! While several of the soldiers experienced minor run-ins with police, device malfunctions, and the like, 938 of original 1,000 missionaries triggered the VZ devices! The fitted filters were also a success, apart from 50 that unfortunately did not appear to work based on radio communication with the missionaries. However, the potential for absorption through the skin was only taken seriously by approximately 650 of the remaining missionaries, so that's how many survived. Those that died or were captured (and died) shall be remembered as brave pioneers into a new era for our glorious nation!

The toll on the enemy shall surely be devastating. The missionaries were sure to choose crowded locations such as train stations, schools, public squares, grocery markets, etc. Police and urban military HQ's were also targeted. Every major city center in Bernulla should henceforth be considered contaminated for a considerable time or until bombed. Based on our initial intelligence, it's unlikely that any more than 1/3 of the urban population has survived the release.

As for the 650 remaining missionaries, we shall now take advantage of their enhanced strength and endurance to wage battle from the inside out. Their orders are to seize military and police equipment from the dead forces of Berndullah's cities. After this is done, they shall clear whichever city they are in of survivors if it is practical with minimal losses, then garrison inside the city's police HQ to defend against retaliation forces sent in until another invasion force reaches the city. At this time, they will join that invasion force.

So other nations of University of Dayton, please take note; forces garrisoned inside city police HQ's should be considered friendlies unless advised otherwise on this board. If bombing is to occur, please warn us so we may warn our men, women, and youths to move to a safe zone. They may be cyborgs, but we have not done extensive testing against explosives and building collapse (yet).

Nudist BEEEEAAAACH
Civilian

Founded: Feb 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nudist BEEEEAAAACH » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:01 pm

I noticed we were engaged in warfare, and wanted to rush to join the battle. However, Berndullah's current nudity is even higher than mine (somehow :P). While we would normally ally with our region despite our differences regarding... covering ourselves... we cannot be seen to take sides against someone who is in touch with their inner, natural, nudist at this time in our history.

Empire of Chaac
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Chaac » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:18 am

Word has arrived from the front lines. The enemy have been demoralized from seeing their homelands on fire, with the bodies of all citizens lying charred in the wake of the Glorious Chaacian Army. Many rapes and deaths have occurred, while minimal casualties being reported. Nothing shall stand in the wake of this Glorious Army.

WacaTacaCHHHHHzistan
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby WacaTacaCHHHHHzistan » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:28 pm

Still no resistance from the military... how strange...

The men have left many a body on the ground... it's savage... fire burning down what was once the happy homes of families, soldiers, farmers, citizens... it truly is a horrid time in Berndullah. The WacaTacaCHHHHHzistanian troops have pushed even further... with very few casualties... and many confirmed kills. The men have taken to tying women up and carrying them with them, leaving their families dead in the process... perhaps the leaders should step in... perhaps it's time to end this war... NO!
-Berndullahn refugee on the Monado local news

WacaTacaCHHHHHzistan
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby WacaTacaCHHHHHzistan » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:28 pm

Santorum Interview

Clara Fitzpatrick-Madison: Hello President Santorum! How are you?

Rick Santorum: Doing just fine Clara!

CFM: So how's the war going?

RS: Over ten thousand gays have been confirmed dead!

CFM: OK, are we winning?

RS: That's a win in my book!

CFM: What about the war?

RS: That is the war silly goose!

CNEDATT Channel 57 Action News
Last edited by WacaTacaCHHHHHzistan on Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Monado
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Monado » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:47 pm

The Monado troops have met up with the Wacatacachhhhhzistanian forces prepared to support there solider's in anyway possible.

WacaTacaCHHHHHzistan
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby WacaTacaCHHHHHzistan » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:38 am

"WE"RE WINNING THIS DAMN WAR!!!! KILL THEM ALL!!!! MORE WOMEN!!! MORE WINE!!!!! RAPE IS LOVE!!!! RAPE IS LIFE!!!!"
-WacaTacaCHHHHHzistanian soldier outside of Berndullah's capital

Empire of Chaac
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Chaac » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:41 am

With the bombs dropping and the soldiers raping and piliging, the glorious army has rampaged across the country and are now setting up to seige the capital of Berndullah.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents