NATION

PASSWORD

Orcs and Cyberswords (Sci-Fi|Fantasy|OOC Thread)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Orcs and Cyberswords (Sci-Fi|Fantasy|OOC Thread)

Postby New Jordslag » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:45 am

IC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=329477
"Welcome to Greenworld, my friend. A simply wonderful full place of Bug-infested forests, constant sunny weather, and Rifle-wielding Maniacs. Still better then Earth, though." -A member of 'The Society', talking to a new arrival.

They year is 2200. Massive Advances have been made on Earth. Nations have fallen, and nations have risen. But Despair has spread. The world population has skyrocketed, the economy is near-collapse, and worse, the world's resources are running out. Rather then work together to survive in this tumultuous period, the nations of Earth have turned to Magic. After all, Science has failed them, and they have little other to turn to. While clearing some of the last trees in the Forests of Ireland, loggers found an ancient Druidic shrine, covered with runes. The UN quickly took control of the situation and, sending researchers, found that the place was no mere Druidic Shrine. It was a piece of highly advanced technology beyond anything Earth could imagine. While investigating it, a Scientist accidentally ran his hand alongside the Runes. A shimmering screen of blue appeared...

And stepping through the Researcher found himself in the exact same place. Except that the Forest was still there, and there were no researchers. Amazed by the vast Forest, he wandered it. Three days later, three nervous Researchers followed him in. After stepping through, they found his mangled corpse. On it was a note written in an unintelligible language, unlike anything on Earth. They ran back, screaming.

However, the UN was certain that this new world was the key to solving Humanity's trouble. And thus they established U.N.P.C.S., standing for United Nations Portal Colonization Society, but more often called 'The Society.' Millions of Humans poured into this New World. After setting up a new city, they discovered the original inhabitants: Greenskinned, long-toothed creatures. They seemed to be just as advanced as the Humans, and they were very Hostile. They were simply called Greens by the Human Colonists. Soon, the first Homo-Green war began, when a Green raid began to stop Human Incursions into their territory.

But as the Humans would soon discover, Greenworld wasn't the only world they could access with the Portal...

Alright, time for the Factions.
Human Federation
Size: 40 Million Colonists, and potentially more
Leader: Governor Joseph Andrews, 53 Years old
"Glory be to Humanity. The only race to willingly devastate their own planet.- A Witty Soldier of U.N.P.C.S., commenting on what he thought of the colonization efforts.
Everything went wrong for Humanity in the year 2030. That year, Nigeria was overthrown by Boko Haram, which then established an Islamic State. From there until 2100, numerous dark events happened: ISIS, Iraq, and Syria collapsed under the weight of each other's Armies, creating utter Chaos in their lands; Russia annexed all of Ukraine, prompting a Public Outcry; The Drug War in Mexico got progressively worse; Egypt became a Military Dictatorship; The Chinese economy plummeted and a Pro-Democracy Insurgency began there; Iran gobbled up voided land in the Middle East; and the Taliban took over Afghanistan again and shut it off from the outside World. For obvious reasons, the world couldn't go on like this, and called a conference of every Nation. Agreeing that the growing troubles could not be dealt with on an individual level, the UN was given great powers over every Nation, like a World Government with many Autonomous regions. This did not stop the World Decline, however. Although the era of National Independence had come to an end, troubles had not. The economy continued to plummet, and because of it many ethnic groups and former Governments across the world revolted, such as China, Russia, Germany, Italy, Japan, Australia, Egypt, and even America. Although the UN military crushed these revolts, it left the people despairing and the economy even weaker. The UN panicked, and in their panic the UN discovered the Portal. You know the story from there.

Green Tribes
Size: 200 Million in the Coalition
Leader: War Chief Aaruk Galruk, 40 years old
"The Greens are murderous Gun-wielding Maniacs. But there is one good thing about them. They never give up. They never bow down. They never surrender. And I would say that is highly respectable." -Captain Maximilian Hardenberg, of the U.N.P.C.S. Military.
Nobody quite knows how they originated. Perhaps they also originated from Apes. But that doesn't matter. Their existence does. They are a bit on the stupid side, having only recently ascended to the levels of technology we had in 2014, but they don't give up. Ever. They are born highly muscled, and have a greater capacity for Strength then the Humans do. They also have an enhanced sense of smell and hearing, though this can also be used against them. They are a highly militarized Society normally divided into numerous Clans, who constantly wage war on each other; but now that the Humans have arrived, they have created a temporary Truce until the Humans can be kicked out of their land. This Orcish Coalition is powerful, and stands a good chance of winning.

Classes time. Are you a healer? Be a medic. Are you a fighter? Be a Marine. Are you a Builder? Be an engineer. Humans have an advantage in the tech-department, but the Greens have the advantage in the determination section.
"Medics. Assassins. Marines. Engineers. And all the rest. It doesn't matter. We'll all be killed someday." -Corporal Taylor Cooper, speaking about the war.
Here're is where we determine what you are. You've probably already decided whether you want to be a Human or Green, and that's great- but now you decide whether you are a killer or healer. Pick what you will, and remember- play to your strengths.
-Marines: The Marines. Backbone of any fighting force. These are the guys who get the job Done. Everybody loves and hates the Marines, because while they help everybody, they simultaneously tend to be jerks about it.
-Medics: Everybody loves the Medic. They save lives and tend to be generally nice guys. Unless they are ultra-evil Sadist doctors that will rip out your liver, then proceed to save you. Try to avoid those guys.
-Engineers: These are crafty S.O.B.s. They understand how to build rapid firing machineguns, while you barely understand how to clean a pistol. These are the Nerds of the military world. Nobody messes with them.
-Pilot: Goddamn flyboys. They make everybody's job easier, but they tend to be all jerkish about it, like the Marines. Still, it would be nigh-impossible to win without their Air Support, and they have become a crucial component of both Green and Human armies.
-Assassin: These guys are badass. They could kill you in 5 seconds with a paperclip. In some cases, 3. They have an intense rivalry with the Engineers, and while Assassins need to be intelligent and crafty, they refuse to be mistaken for an engineer. That's like an American getting called a Canadian! You don't mess with these MoFos.

Marines: You are one strong MoFo, but you sure ain't smart, or charming for that matter. +2 Strength, -1 Intelligence, -1 Charisma
Medics: Everybody likes you, but you tend to be all squishy and weak. +2 Charisma, -1 Strength, -1 Toughness
Engineers: Small-muscled jerks who have an IQ the size of Jupiter. +2 Intelligence, -1 Strength, -1 Charisma
Pilot: You are very fast and flexible, but you tend to be self-centered and somewhat dumb. +2 Dexterity, -1 Charisma, -1 Intelligence
Assassin: These guys are people you do not mess with. They will rip your heart out through your mouth. Not very nice. +1 Toughness, +1 Intelligence, -2 Charisma

Attributes. Essential for any RP with a DnD based system. You have 15 Points to spend. Spend them wisely.
Strength: If you have a high strength, congrats. It means you are powerful enough to rip a guy's spinal cord out through your throat. Low strength means that it is a heavy task for you to be able to lift a doll.
Intelligence: If you have a high intelligence, good sir, pat thineself on the back. You are able to understand theorems that drive normal Humans insane. Low intelligence, bruh, means, like, that you have to study to do, like anything, dude.
Charisma: High charisma means that the girls swoon for you and all the guys hang out with you. Low intelligence means that you are so horrendously ugly that you will be shot for the crime of being a Zombie.
Toughness: If you have a high toughness, you are pure badass. You could be hit by a hailstorm of bullets in a tiny room and walk out of it without feeling pain. That was a hyperbole, of course, but still. Low Toughness means that a mere poke causes you excruciating pain.
Dexterity: OmgIlikecoffeedoyoulikecoffee? That sentence describes people with high dexterity. With a high Dexterity, you are hyper energetic and fast and flexible. Low Dexterity is, well, the opposite.

Now for the applications. You may not assign yourself a rank in the U.N.P.C.S. military; rather, I will assign you a rank. Same goes for the Green Horde.
Code: Select all
(Delete all words in Parentheses before submitting your app.)
Name:
Class:
Ethnicity & Nationality:
Birthdate & Birthplace:
Appearance:
Height & Weight:
Personality:
Moral Alignment: (Typical DnD alignment)
Equipment:
Pre-Colonization Job/Occupation:
Biography:
RP Example:
[u]Attribute Section[/u]
(15 Points only, plus Class bonuses)
Strength:
Intelligence:
Charisma:
Toughness:
Dexterity:
[u]Optional Section[/u]
Theme Song:
Likes/Dislikes:
Strengths:
Defects (As in, something Physically wrong with your Character):
Other:

Code: Select all
Name:
Clan (Make up your own name, there are numerous clans):
Class:
Personality:
Moral Alignment:
Appearance:
Height & Weight:
Equipment:
Biography:
RP Example:
[u]Attribute Section[/u]
(15 Points only, plus class bonuses)
Strength:
Intelligence:
Charisma:
Toughness:
Dexterity:
[u]Optional Section[/u]
Theme Song:
Likes/Dislikes:
Strengths:
Defects:
Other:

Now for the Rules, which are necessary in any RP that lasts more then 2 days.
1. Above all, respect other players, no matter how bad they are. We were all bad at Roleplaying once.
2. Do not disagree with the Glorious Supreme Leader, me, or any of my Vice-Supreme Leaders.
3. Forum Rules will apply. Do not draw the Mods.
4. Try to limit the chatter. You may chat some, but keep in mind that this is most certainly not a chat thread.
5. For the love of god, keep Post Quality to at least one Paragraph. Won't be having any one liners in Greenworld.
6. No Dickwaving. All characters are awesome.
7. If you have read these rules, put #Northkoreaisbestkorea in the 'Other' Section.

So, yeah. This needs work, but I have a basic plot filled out. Earth is Running out of resources. The UN panics and discovers a gate to other worlds. They colonize the first world the find. Now a war starts with the Natives.

I need a map, and one of those awesome pictures like the Mentors have in their amazing threads, so if somebody could do that, that would be awesome. Mainly though, I'm starting this to find out how interested people would be in a Idea like this. So far as I know, there's nothing currently on NS like it, so I can't get a rough idea from another RP.

I will also be needing a Co-OP, and Ideas to expand to expand the story would be appreciated. I intend to add an Elf world, a Demon World, and a world full of Alternate Humans. I might make even more if I get the ideas for more.

So, P2TM stalkers dwellers, what do you think? What should I add that I have not listed? What do you think is the meaning of the Portal?
Last edited by New Jordslag on Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:04 pm, edited 10 times in total.
My favorite games are the Pokemon Games. Shoot me a TG if you want to talk about them.
Don't worry! It's all just a tall tale, okay?
Favorite Ecchi Fan of Lith and Self-Proclaimed Pokemon King of NS.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Then we can have another New York. No such thing as too many New Yorks.

And somewhere in New York, Big Jim P gets a cold shudder down his spine.

TriStates
Senator

Founded: Apr 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:53 am

Now, whats say we roll up our sleeves and get crackin'?

For bare-bones, this looks very good. You have a solid idea already, so we just have to develop on that. For the map, unless your artisticly inclined, I would suggest nabbing a blank one off the Net and adding your own layer to it over Photobucket, Imgur, or some similar site.

You might also want to start developing some basic lore to the fantasy world, this alternate Earth, any factions present in either world, honorable mentions of playable races, as well as prominent NPC's in the story.

If your really into well organized OP's, might I suggest Swith's guide to OP Building? Its a gold mine of posh, polish and possiblity :)
Last edited by TriStates on Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vytautas wrote:There are two kinds of people in this world:
* people giving a fuck,
* people not giving a fuck,
Drink Vytautas, give a NEGATIVE FUCK!
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:
TriStates wrote::( I don't like change...

It's coarse and dry and gets everywhere. :p

But I do get what you mean.
My Past Adventures: After World

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:58 am

TriStates wrote:

For bare-bones, this looks very good. You have a solid idea already, so we just have to develop on that. For the map, unless your artisticly inclined, I would suggest nabbing a blank one off the Net and adding your own layer to it over Photobucket, Imgur, or some similar site.

You might also want to start developing some basic lore to the fantasy world, this alternate Earth, any factions present in either world, honorable mentions of playable races, as well as prominent NPC's in the story.

If your really into well organized OP's, might I suggest Swith's guide to OP Building? Its a gold mine of posh, polish and possiblity :)

That's the problem though. I have absolutely no idea how you newfangled Kids use this so called 'Imgur'. :p

Seriously though. I don't know how to add a layer. I'm crap with maps, really.

I believe that I have already read that, though I will gladly go over it again.

EDIT: By the way, I got the inspiration for the name Orcs and Cyberswords from OG&G. Did that ever get taken off Hiatus?
Last edited by New Jordslag on Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
My favorite games are the Pokemon Games. Shoot me a TG if you want to talk about them.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Then we can have another New York. No such thing as too many New Yorks.

TriStates
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:07 am

New Jordslag wrote:
TriStates wrote:

That's the problem though. I have absolutely no idea how you newfangled Kids use this so called 'Imgur'. :p

EDIT: By the way, I got the inspiration for the name Orcs and Cyberswords from OG&G. Did that ever get taken off Hiatus?

Well, we'll start there. I would suggest you make an account with one of the image services. Personally, I like Photobucket. So if you make an account with them, it will be easier to collab pics because I could just transfer files to a alt. account.

I would also suggest you get familiar with Microsoft Paint (or its Mac equivalent if you've sold your soul to Apple). I'm pretty crappy with arts myself, so believe me, even if you don't have the skills, you should still get intimante with the tools of the OPing trade.

Always glad to lend inspiration :p And no, its still cooling off. Timetable on that is Late-March, or early May. I'm hoping for record praticipation during the summer months, considering we had over 20 members in the middle of school season, to launch OG&G into hyperspace.
Last edited by TriStates on Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
* people giving a fuck,
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:10 am

TriStates wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:That's the problem though. I have absolutely no idea how you newfangled Kids use this so called 'Imgur'. :p

Well, we'll start there. I would suggest you make an account with one of the image services. Personally, I like Photobucket. So if you make an account with them, it will be easier to collab pics because I could just transfer files to a alt. account.

I would also suggest you get familiar with Microsoft Paint (or its Mac equivalent if you've sold your soul to Apple). I'm pretty crappy with arts myself, so believe me, even if you don't have the skills, you should still get intimante with the tools of the OPing trade.

Always glad to lend inspiration :p And no, its still cooling off. Timetable on that is Late-March, or early May. I'm hoping for record praticipation during the summer months, considering we had over 20 members in the middle of school season, to launch OG&G into hyperspace.

Do I have to download Photobucket onto my Computer or something?
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Insaeldor » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:15 am

Difinetly interested, although I do have one question. Will this be a Character or Faction RP?
Time is a prismatic uniform polyhedron

TriStates
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:16 am

Not that I recall. It runs off its own servers, so the only thing you'd have to download are the images, if you want to work on them in MS Paint. Making an account is free, and if you have Chrome Adblock, advert free too.

If you want a more pro art program than MS, might I suggest InkScape? I recently ran across it, and its amazing. Downloadable, yes, but free.
* people giving a fuck,

The Starlight wrote:

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:48 am

Insaeldor wrote:Difinetly interested, although I do have one question. Will this be a Character or Faction RP?

Character. The factions and NPCs will be controlled by me and any Co-Ops I decide to appoint.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:11 am

Edited.

You may now submit Applications, but this will not become an OOC thread until I think it is finished.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

Illan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:16 am

Oh boy, this looks good!
Above even The Boss
Feel free to contact me about any fantasy, sci-fi, or otherwise futuristic RPs, especially those involving aliens or other non-humans, especially if it is an original universe/idea. I also enjoy Mass Effect, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and many other things that transit to roleplays.

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:19 am

Illan wrote:Oh boy, this looks good!

Think Tolkien mixed with Stargate, but with more Modern Technology then not.

I have some weird ideas sometimes.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:23 am

New Jordslag wrote:
Illan wrote:Oh boy, this looks good!

Think Tolkien mixed with Stargate, but with more Modern Technology then not.

Sci-fi fantasy is always a grand combination in my mind, I had an RP idea with a similar genre but I've never come through with it.

So, can you just play as the greenbacks and the humans? Is there any minor alien races on the Greenworld?
Above even The Boss
Feel free to contact me about any fantasy, sci-fi, or otherwise futuristic RPs, especially those involving aliens or other non-humans, especially if it is an original universe/idea. I also enjoy Mass Effect, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and many other things that transit to roleplays.

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:27 am

Illan wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Think Tolkien mixed with Stargate, but with more Modern Technology then not.

Sci-fi fantasy is always a grand combination in my mind, I had an RP idea with a similar genre but I've never come through with it.

So, can you just play as the greenbacks and the humans? Is there any minor alien races on the Greenworld?

Not Greenbacks. They are merely Greens.

But yes, there are minor races on Greenworld. As well as Major Races. Greens aren't the only Aliens.

The Greens got their name because they had Green skin. Greenworld did not, however, get it's name from the Greens. It's because compared to Earth, the environment is almost untouched. Many younger Colonists have never seen a Forest before.

The only city the Humans have established is called Bastion, and it has the entire population of Humans. The Humans keep intruding into Orcish territory because they need more land for more Cities. Like how America took land from the Indians.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:56 am

New Jordslag wrote:
Illan wrote:

Not Greenbacks. They are merely Greens.

But yes, there are minor races on Greenworld. As well as Major Races. Greens aren't the only Aliens.

The Greens got their name because they had Green skin. Greenworld did not, however, get it's name from the Greens. It's because compared to Earth, the environment is almost untouched. Many younger Colonists have never seen a Forest before.

The only city the Humans have established is called Bastion, and it has the entire population of Humans. The Humans keep intruding into Orcish territory because they need more land for more Cities. Like how America took land from the Indians.

But greenbacks is funnier, no? It's human currency's name!

And cool, I like playing aliens, but not a huge Orc fan.
Above even The Boss

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:57 am

Illan wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Not Greenbacks. They are merely Greens.

Technically speaking, they aren't Orcs. They are aliens who happen to look like Orcs.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:02 pm

New Jordslag wrote:
Illan wrote:

Technically speaking, they aren't Orcs. They are aliens who happen to look like Orcs.

:3

I know that. So what does one do if they have an idea for a seperate species or faction? Just kinda pitch it in a form similar to the Human Federation's and Green Tribes's bios?
Above even The Boss

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:03 pm

Illan wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Technically speaking, they aren't Orcs. They are aliens who happen to look like Orcs.

I know that. So what does one do if they have an idea for a seperate species or faction? Just kinda pitch it in a form similar to the Human Federation's and Green Tribes's bios?

Pitch in any ideas you want. I might add them later. I take all ideas seriously.

Bye now. I have to play Minecraft.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:06 pm

New Jordslag wrote:
Illan wrote:

Pitch in any ideas you want. I might add them later. I take all ideas seriously.

Mmmkay, see you then.
Above even The Boss

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:12 pm

Illan wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Pitch in any ideas you want. I might add them later. I take all ideas seriously.

Mmmkay, see you then.

Aaand, I'm back, briefly.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:18 pm

New Jordslag wrote:
Illan wrote:
Mmmkay, see you then.

Aaand, I'm back, briefly.

That was a long time!

And what about a slave uprising faction amidst the Green Tribes? They seem the sort to have slaves.
Above even The Boss

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:21 pm

Illan wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Aaand, I'm back, briefly.

That was a long time!

And what about a slave uprising faction amidst the Green Tribes? They seem the sort to have slaves.

They don't. They have no use for Slaves.

See, here is how Green society works: It is a Kratocracy. The Strongest person rules. However, they are all born strong. Therefore, thy need to do their own work to keep their strength up and move up in Rank.

Slaves would get in the way. They are raiders who merely kill and loot. They do not practice slavery.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:22 pm

New Jordslag wrote:
Illan wrote:
That was a long time!

They don't. They have no use for Slaves.

See, here is how Green society works: It is a Kratocracy. The Strongest person rules. However, they are all born strong. Therefore, thy need to do their own work to keep their strength up and move up in Rank.

Slaves would get in the way. They are raiders who merely kill and loot. They do not practice slavery.

*sigh* Alright then.
Above even The Boss

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:27 pm

Illan wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:They don't. They have no use for Slaves.

*sigh* Alright then.

Sorry.

Any other suggestions?
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:31 pm

New Jordslag wrote:
Illan wrote:
*sigh* Alright then.

Sorry.

Any other suggestions?

Maybe a hive mind species or a species of a simile archetype?
Last edited by Illan on Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Above even The Boss

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:33 pm

Illan wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Sorry.

Any other suggestions?

Maybe a hive mind species or a species of a simile archetype?

That would be interesting. But I seek to break stereotypes with this. So what would they be like?
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse