NATION

PASSWORD

[DEFEATED] Repeal "Liberate Republicans"

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Stalker
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 04, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Stalker » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:59 pm

Well Naginii, as Cormac pointed out the current founder has cease to exist before, and in that short time the region got tag raided. Considering the region's history and founder's inactivity it does make a good safeguard.

Furthermore I think most would disagree that the founder and region's natives' wishes shouldn't be considered.

I believe leaving this piece of Ns in place is the right thing to do, and it seems the World Assembly body agrees.
The Mad King of Hell
I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"
Hell's Bells: Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee.
This isn't Wall Street, this is Hell. We have a little something called integrity.
And I heard as it were the noise of thunder, One of the four beasts saying come and see and I saw, and behold...

Titaniumus
Civilian

Founded: Jan 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

i would normally agree

Postby Titaniumus » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:18 pm

On the matter i could care less how it ends but the Germans need no more power so this would be a step to weaken them.votefor :D

Wolfstar WA Mission
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Wolfstar WA Mission » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:13 pm

The Stalker wrote:Well Naginii, as Cormac pointed out the current founder has cease to exist before, and in that short time the region got tag raided. Considering the region's history and founder's inactivity it does make a good safeguard.

Furthermore I think most would disagree that the founder and region's natives' wishes shouldn't be considered.

I believe leaving this piece of Ns in place is the right thing to do, and it seems the World Assembly body agrees.

A region full of puppets, that belong to a single person? Seems legit.
Ogrim Frostwolf
Ambassador, The Republic of Wolfstar

The Stalker
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 04, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Stalker » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:28 pm

Lol, no they don't belong to one person. Resorting to baseless accusations won't help your cause.
The Mad King of Hell
I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"
Hell's Bells: Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee.
This isn't Wall Street, this is Hell. We have a little something called integrity.
And I heard as it were the noise of thunder, One of the four beasts saying come and see and I saw, and behold...

Austropia
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Austropia » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:07 am

agreed.
Want to learn more about Austropia?
Check out our: !factbook! !technologies! !RP Characters!

Fo-20
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fo-20 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:17 am

How about we stop wasting our time on resurrecting dead regions when we could dealing with far more important issues. It has been four years since this region was conquered, they should stop wasting our time and simply form a new region.

Drewlantis
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Drewlantis » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:44 am

Most of those nations have been inactive. They hardly post on their regional board anymore. The Foreign Relations Chairman and the Secretary of International Affairs have confirmed with Emperor Andrew Lake, this liberation is useless, it accomplishes nothing anymore, and there is no need to keep a standing law in place when the problem is temporary. If we assume that even though it is no longer in danger, but may be at one point, it is logical to keep a liberation bill in place as a safeguard, then we might as well "liberate" every small region because they all have the possibility at being raided at some point. FOR
With Regards,
Fromm Burgenheimer.
Minister of the Department of Diplomacy, Ambassador to the WA, Advisor Second Class to Emperor Imperator Andrew Lake the First.
Personality Type: ENTP, that means watch out ladies and gentlemen, either I'm going to take over the world, or rig a toaster to fly, I don't know yet..
Additional random psychology information: No, I'm not insane, and I have no mental illnesses. I am highly intelligent with some narcissistic tendencies who can be very charming when I want to be, which is sometimes described as psychopathy, but I highly doubt it.. Sometimes.. ;)

Arcanium of Mars
Envoy

Founded: Jul 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arcanium of Mars » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:37 am

Funny how this all happened back in 2010, and people are just now taken notice of it. Voting against, because of how slow this was of being noticed.
Last edited by Arcanium of Mars on Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you wish to learn more about my Nation, then feel free to check out my list of FactBooks at anytime! Be sure to check them all! It will tell you all you need to know. (Mars Belongs to us!)
Empire's Factbook about Arcanium.

I am a Future Tech and a Fantech nation, and will remain as such in any RP. I will not stoop down to anyone's level just because they choose to be play at a lower tech level. If you RP with me, then you must accept that my nation is highly advanced for LOGICAL reasons. Like how it would be impossible for my nation to be on [/color] MARS, or for me to be on Earth if I can't use ships, duh.

#ValaranSoFab

Drewlantis
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Drewlantis » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:43 pm

Arcanium of Mars wrote:Funny how this all happened back in 2010, and people are just now taken notice of it. Voting against, because of how slow this was of being noticed.
:palm:
With Regards,
Fromm Burgenheimer.
Minister of the Department of Diplomacy, Ambassador to the WA, Advisor Second Class to Emperor Imperator Andrew Lake the First.
Personality Type: ENTP, that means watch out ladies and gentlemen, either I'm going to take over the world, or rig a toaster to fly, I don't know yet..
Additional random psychology information: No, I'm not insane, and I have no mental illnesses. I am highly intelligent with some narcissistic tendencies who can be very charming when I want to be, which is sometimes described as psychopathy, but I highly doubt it.. Sometimes.. ;)

Todd McCloud
Senator

Founded: Oct 11, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Todd McCloud » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:05 pm

"Repeal "Liberate Republicans"" was defeated 8,201 votes to 2,426.
"Your uniform doesn't seem to fit. You're much too alive in it."

"You must be the change you want to see in the world" - Gandhi
"The worst prison would be a closed heart." - Pope John Paul II

Redsward
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Redsward » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:51 am

I did NOT see that coming. I never expected it to pass, but I never thought it would lose by almost 6,000 votes.
Ex-Grandmaster of the small merc group Red Armor
Currently a resident of the Black Hawks
Security Council Debater
Religion and spirituality are different things

Wolfstar WA Mission
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Wolfstar WA Mission » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:16 pm

Redsward wrote:I did NOT see that coming. I never expected it to pass, but I never thought it would lose by almost 6,000 votes.

It was disappointing to say the least. Oh well live and learn I suppose.
Ogrim Frostwolf
Ambassador, The Republic of Wolfstar

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives