NATION

PASSWORD

DEN-Secoritan Conflict(MT, OOC, Open[app])

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Congreveopia
Minister

Founded: Dec 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

DEN-Secoritan Conflict(MT, OOC, Open[app])

Postby Congreveopia » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:22 pm

Plot

DEN attacks the island of Limnos, sparking a reaction from the Hale Isles, which had a treaty of protection that island. As war breaks out between DEN and the Hale Isles, the fighting pulls in allies on both sides into a global conflict.

Rules

• Don't godmod.
  • Try to avoid one-liners. I won't kick you for just a couple or if the situation merits them, but give most of your posts some depth.
  • Keep military size within reason. If you have ten billion soldiers, I will be asking how you're feeding them.
  • Keep force deployments within reason. If you roll up to a small squabble with ten supercarriers, we are going to have a problem, even if your nation may realistically may have ten supercarriers. (note that this goes for nukes too: WMDs are allowed in the RP, but they should be a last resort, not your opening action)
  • Respect time. If you have a fleet in the Pacific, it will take a while to reach the Atlantic and you'll have to live with that.
  • Deploy reasonably. You won't all have battlegroups within 100 miles of strategic areas. They need to get there.
  • Be MT. You can use whatever you want, as long as you can defend to me that your nation can make it with MT technology.

App

Code: Select all
[box][b]Nation:[/b]
[b]Demonym:[/b]
[b]Population:[/b]
[b]Military size:[/b]
[b]Side in the conflict (DEN or Hale Isles):[/b]
[b]Link to your nation's map(if you want to be on the map):[/b]
[b]Where you want to be on the map(if you want to be on the map):[/b][/box]

Map

Key:

Participants

OPd:
  • Congreveopia
  • DEN
Co-ops:
  • Exantos
  • Llamaopia
Regular:
  • Lexonia
  • GAmeTopia
  • Saint Achelle
  • Blorbs

Puppets

Congreveopia:
  • Hale Isles
Exantos:
  • Locked Lands
Last edited by Congreveopia on Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:56 am, edited 16 times in total.
"Close air support covereth a multitude of sins." - Maxim 4

Congreveopia is an advanced MT nation, managed by the artificial superintelligence known as "Nexus". It is very active in global affairs, and loves manipulating nations to steer the future of the world.
Links:
Equator Confederation wrote:Congreveopia has spoken. Do it now.
Vancon wrote:Enter Cong, the smartest of our bunch.
The United Remnants of America wrote:Except for Cong, whom I'm now decently sure is a superhuman being we should probably be worshipping.

Congreveopia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Congreveopia » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:23 pm

---space reserved---

Congreveopia is an advanced MT nation, managed by the artificial superintelligence known as "Nexus". It is very active in global affairs, and loves manipulating nations to steer the future of the world.
Links:
The United Remnants of America wrote:Except for Cong, whom I'm now decently sure is a superhuman being we should probably be worshipping.

Exantos
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Exantos » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:27 pm

Tagged
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well."-Alfred Adler

Locked Lands
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Locked Lands » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:39 pm

tagged
Puppet of Exantos

Roleplays with population of around 20 million. Will place Factbook in future.

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:46 pm

Hello friends.
The beatings will continue. Regardless of morale.

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:Also, nominating DEN as ATLAS's Chef Ramses.
The United Remnants of America wrote:I'm collecting friends. Hate to say it, but you qualify.

Locked Lands
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Locked Lands » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:48 am

Hey Den. So for the plot how do you think we should procede? As in how does this war begin?
Last edited by Locked Lands on Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Puppet of Exantos

Roleplays with population of around 20 million. Will place Factbook in future.

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:29 am

Well, for one, I'm a bunch of Fascist Commies. Normally that's a twofer. I'm also imperialistic... So... I guess this could start off with a land dispute after I decide an island that I believe is empty is a great thing to take, when it in reality it's Hale's or someone else's.

The United Remnants of America wrote:I'm collecting friends. Hate to say it, but you qualify.

Lexonia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lexonia » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:30 am

Can I join in.
President Abdul Hussein of Lexonia
#UNDEFEATED #HELGHANFTW #LEXONIA2K15

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:33 am

Lexonia wrote:Can I join in.

I remember you...

Lexonia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lexonia » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:36 am

Die erworbenen Namen wrote:

I remember you...

Hi.

I am on the verge of being deleted.
1 more rule break = I am done.

And I remember you too.

Congreveopia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Congreveopia » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:38 am

Die erworbenen Namen wrote:Well, for one, I'm a bunch of Fascist Commies. Normally that's a twofer. I'm also imperialistic... So... I guess this could start off with a land dispute after I decide an island that I believe is empty is a great thing to take, when it in reality it's Hale's or someone else's.

Sounds good. You can attack a small Pacific island that is a protectorate of the Hale Isles.

Well, we are trying to have a war this time, rather than an investigation, so as long as you follow the rules sure. If you wouldn't mind, though, try to lay off the puppets this time. We'd be happy to help you conduct a lawful RP to rebuild your reputation. :)

Links:

Lexonia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lexonia » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:41 am

Congreveopia wrote:
Die erworbenen Namen wrote:Well, for one, I'm a bunch of Fascist Commies. Normally that's a twofer. I'm also imperialistic... So... I guess this could start off with a land dispute after I decide an island that I believe is empty is a great thing to take, when it in reality it's Hale's or someone else's.

Sounds good. You can attack a small Pacific island that is a protectorate of the Hale Isles.

Well, we are trying to have a war this time, rather than an investigation, so as long as you follow the rules sure. If you wouldn't mind, though, try to lay off the puppets this time. We'd be happy to help you conduct a lawful RP to rebuild your reputation. :)

Lexonia is #Undefeated so sure :)

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:42 am

Congreveopia wrote:

>invades island
>keeps it secret
>everyone notices
>Is everything that everyone hates

Lexonia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lexonia » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:47 am

sooooooo

whats the background story?

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:48 am

This ^

Lexonia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lexonia » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:50 am

Die erworbenen Namen wrote:

This ^

I might support you I guess.
Because Lexonia is the queen of imperialism.

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:51 am

Please tell me you won't be like Italy during WW2...

I've had those allies before.

Lexonia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lexonia » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:53 am

Die erworbenen Namen wrote:Please tell me you won't be like Italy during WW2...

I've had those allies before.

No no, do not compare me to WW2 Italy... how dare you!
Think of me as a... 'modern' helghan empire :)

Exantos
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Exantos » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:28 am

Minor issue in this situation. Locked Lands is essentially land locked. So...... Hey Congreveopia can hale Isles and Locked Lands have a temporary peace treaty. Or DEN do you want to ally up. I'll be roleplaying with only that country btw.
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well."-Alfred Adler

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:43 am

Uhm...

Hmm.

Which sides are there? I'm looking more for a victory where I'm outnumbered. I like those glory victories, as I call it.

Congreveopia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Congreveopia » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:53 am

Die erworbenen Namen wrote:Uhm...

Hmm.

Which sides are there? I'm looking more for a victory where I'm outnumbered. I like those glory victories, as I call it.

I'll be playing as Hale Isles, and Llamaopia will almost certainly be on my side. I don't know what side Locked Lands will be on, but I assume he'll start with providing air support, and maybe later troops groundside because he has no navy. Lexonia and DEN are both fairly large population wise (Hale is 30 mil, LL is 20 mil), so if DEN and Lexonia are on the same side, and DEN wants to be the underdog, we probably want LL, Llamaopia, and Hale all on the same side. More people might join later on too, so I don't foresee much trouble keeping the teams balenced.

On that subject, though, DEN and Lexonia, do you either have an RP population cap I am not aware of?

Links:

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:01 am

I have a military cap. Much less than 1 percent. Only about .5%. 2.012 billion divided by 200... 10 million in army.

Llamaopia
Envoy

Founded: Jan 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Llamaopia » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:03 am

If this is the story that we're going with, I'd assume that Lexonia and I would come in later, after the situation escalates.
Proud member of Ravenforce

Building Complete
Full capacity of 400

Defcon:
1 - Total war
2 - Major involvement in war
3 - Minor involvement in war
4 - Potential for involvement in war
5 - Total peace

+ Llamas have big teeth to rip your F*@#ING throat out
+ Al Packas have fuzzy lips to gently nuzzle you to sleep
+ Llamas will charge after you if they smell food and fear
+ Al Packas amble along like the world is made of gumdrops
+ Llamas are vicious and evil
+ Al Packas are not vicious and evil

Congreveopia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Congreveopia » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:10 am

Here, the instigating event can be you attacking the island of Limnos (identical to Saint Martin), which is under the protection of the Hale Isles. Here's a map.

Feel free to start picking out land claims and positioning your fleets people. I'll update the map as you give me info.
Last edited by Congreveopia on Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Links:

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:12 am

Are we using a real life map? Because I have a fictional one...

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents