NATION

PASSWORD

Our World (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The NAR
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Our World (IC)

Postby The NAR » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:44 am

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

JANUARY, 2016

Capitol Building, Washington DC

As the year 2016 arrives in the United States, thousands of Americans cheer and celebrate for their country. Fireworks explode all over the nation, fighter jets blast over Washington, and a massive crowd gathers at the Capitol Building to hear the newly inaugurated President Altman speak.

President Andrew Altman, a young 35 year old Marine Veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan and member of the Democratic Party stepped up to the podium as patriotic music played. American flags waved in the wind and smaller ones were waved by those in the crowd. President Altman smiled and waved. He was very charismatic and informal, and only wore a button up shirt and jeans. He cleared his throat and began to address the nation, and the world. Everyone was watching him...

"Good afternoon, America. It's a great day to be an American, don't you think? Before I begin the rambling you came to hear, I'm going to ask you a question: do you love your nation? Before you answer, I want you to understand that there is a very fine line between Government, and a nation as a whole. You can hate the Government and still love your nation, and in all of the years I've been in the Marine Corps and the Political Aspect of American Society, I've met people that don't understand that. Americans, just like you and I, who blame the United States for decisions made by the Government. But this isn't seen here nearly as much as it is by people of other countries. Al~Queada, the Taliban, ISIS, they attack us, they punish our people, YOU, for decisions made by the Government. That isn't fair. But what's even more ridiculous and unfair is the fact that you hardly have any say in what the Government does! You get punished for a Government that no longer is for the people, but their own greed and narcissism, that has completely sucked in all basic logic in this country! I've have people come up and ask me 'Why do you think America is the greatest country in the world?'... and you know what I say? It's not. America is not the greatest country in the world anymore. And I know by now, millions of people are already complaining about what I just said but you know what, I don't care. I'm a Liberal, and I nearly lost this campaign. You know why people don’t like liberals? Because they lose. If liberals are so fucking smart, how come they lose so goddamn always?"

President Altman turned to his former competitor, Mitt Romney, who'd used Patriotism and overuse of American Freedom in his campaign.

"And with a straight face, you’re gonna tell citizens that America is so star-spangled awesome that we’re the only ones in the world who have freedom? Canada has freedom. Japan has freedom. The UK, France, Italy, Germany, Spain, Australia, Belgium has freedom! So, 207 sovereign states in the world, like 180 of them have freedom. Oh yeah, and to all of those over-patriotic citizens out there, there’s some things you should know. One of them is: there’s absolutely no evidence to support the statement that we’re the greatest country in the world. We’re 7th in literacy, 27th in math, 22nd in science, 49th in life expectancy, 178th in infant mortality, 3rd in median household income, number 4 in labor force and number 4 in exports. We lead the world in only three categories: number of incarcerated citizens per capita, number of adults who believe angels are real and defense spending, where we spend more than the next 26 countries combined, 25 of whom are allies. Now, none of this is the fault of a teacher or a student or any individual person, but this is, regardless, the worst period generation period ever period, so when you ask what makes us the greatest country in the world, I don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about!".

The world went silent watching sweat bead on his forehead.

"...It sure used to be… We stood up for what was right. We fought for moral reason. We passed laws, struck down laws, for moral reason. We waged wars on poverty, not on poor people. We sacrificed, we cared about our neighbors, we put our money where our mouths were and we never beat our chest. We built great, big things, made ungodly technological advances, explored the universe, cured diseases and we cultivated the world’s greatest artists AND the world’s greatest economy. We reached for the stars, acted like men. We aspired to intelligence, we didn’t belittle it. It didn’t make us feel inferior. We didn’t identify ourselves by who we voted for in the last election and we didn’t scare so easy. We were able to be all these things and do all these things because we were informed… by great men, men who were revered. First step in solving any problem is recognizing there is one. America is not the greatest country in the world anymore...".

Silence everywhere in America. No Americans, nor any foreign nation would expect an American to be that truthful about his own nation, yet so negative.

"It can be... we can make it the greatest country in the world again... but only if we stand together as a nation. I'm not talking about an act of war that rallies us for war and makes us want to spill blood... I mean we strap on a pair, get out there, and do our part! This doesn't only go to the working class or even the lower class, but businesses, politicians whether democratic or republican, the goddamn wealthy! Stop sitting on all your goddamn money, living the good life with hardly any taxes. Do your part! Stop letting greed cloud your morales... because if we don't whip up and fast... America will fall... We already are, and in another generation, this country will be nothing! Don't let that happen! You need to do your part, you need to bust your balls to turn this country around. I will, and I can only ask you to do the same. Because if you do, the reward will be true peace, true democracy, and true happiness... thank you".

After a long moment of silence, a gradual applause began, and then cheering. People cheered, waved American flags, called out his name... President Altman was going to change America.
America, The Military, First Responders, Bernie Sanders, Democracy Liberty, Equality, Freedom of Speech, Right to Bear Arms, Mixed Economic System, Canada, Germany, Leafyishere, IDubbz, FilthyFrank, RONALD REAGAN

Stalinism, Fascism, Feminazism, Feminazis, Feminazis who are still living, Feminazis who are dead, annoying Gay Pride people, FUCKEN WEEABOOS, emos, constantly-depressed people, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

If you ever want some QUALITY ASS memes, TG me, and I'll hook you up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:17 pm

RUSSIAN FEDERATION

JANUARY, 2016

The Kremlin, Moscow

2016 had arrived with a rush in Moscow, Hundreds of people crowded in the Red Square for the yearly speech by the Russian President, The air was different that evening, For the first time in the history of Russia, A female was President. People were shouting from the streets below "Mother Russia!!" With the occasional "President Viktoriya we love you!"

Meanwhile in the Kremlin
"Ugh....Putin, I don't think I can do this" Viktoyia sighed "Viktoriya, I didn't step down to see you fail. I trust you can do this" Putin smiled at her "Thank You, Putin. It means a lot" She smiled and hugged him "No Problem, At one time I was just as nervous as you are. But the nervousness goes away after sometime" Smiling Viktoriya walked out onto the Podium "Hello Russia! I thank you for electing me! Friends,

The New Year of 2016 is about to begin.

As always, we look forward to it with anticipation, making wishes, giving gifts and traditionally seeing in the New Year with family and friends. An atmosphere of kindness, goodwill and generosity warms our hearts, opening them up to pure thoughts and honourable deeds and giving hope.

Naturally, everyone is concerned primarily about the well-being of their own family, wishing health and happiness to their near and dear ones. The happiness and success of each person makes up the well-being of Russia.

Love for one’s Motherland is one of the most powerful and enlightening feelings. It has found its reflection in our fraternal aid to the residents of Crimea and Sevastopol, after they made the firm decision to return to their native home. This event will remain a landmark in national history.

Friends,

Now, as we reflect on the outgoing year, I would like to sincerely thank you for your unity and solidarity, for your innermost truthfulness, honour, justice and responsibility for the fate of your country, for your invariable readiness to defend Russia’s interests, to be with it both in days of triumph and in times of trial, to strive for the implementation of our bravest and grandest of plans.

In the coming year, we are facing quite a few tasks and the year will be as good as we make it, depending on how efficient, creative and effective each one of us is. There are no other recipes. We need to implement all our plans – for our own sake, for the sake of our children, for the sake of Russia.

Friends,

The New Year is knocking at our doors. It is time to let it in and say words of kindness to our near and dear ones. Time to thank them for their understanding and reliability, for their patience and care. The more kindness and love there is around the more confident and powerful we become, which means we will definitely be successful.

Happy 2016 to you!" Smiling Viktoriya waved at the crowds below and walked off the podium "Ugh......I think I did good?" "Viktoriya you did great and I'm proud!" Putin smiled at her and hugged her deeply "I'm glad you choose me as your Prime Minister" Viktoriya smiled before heading off to finish the various tasks the day held before her
Last edited by Lingria on Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Danish Confederacy - Waifu of the South, The United Eastern States of Europe- Waifu Islander, Mirakai -Waifu of kinks, New Babylonia - da kewtiest waifu, & Derpopoliss - mai best bud. are my Waifu's, & I love them

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Be careful, CC lurks in the sigs
I was running through the streets with my rows - Julius Caesar, on Londonium.

Malay Raya
Minister

Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Malay Raya » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:36 am

NUSANTARA RAYA UNION

11:55 P.M, 31st DECEMBER, 2015

Dataran Merdeka, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

As usual, the citizens of Malaysia celebrates the new year with its main spot in Dataran Merdeka, Kuala Lumpur. Thousands gather to wait for the new year countdown and watch concerts held by a private company. Along with the concerts, Islamic nasyeeds and song concerts were held in Putrajaya, the Government city of Malaysia. Their brethren, citizens of Indonesia were also celebrating the new year in their capital city, Jakarta.

Happy New Year 2016!

Fireworks engulfs the skies as the crowd cheers for the coming of this year, 2016. The festival continued on until an hour later when it ended. The crowd disperses to get some shut-eye after a tiring day of attending the celebration.

The next day...

1st JANUARY, 2016
Exactly at 9:30 a.m, all TV channels in the Union changed its broadcast to focus upon the Nusantara King's speech on the new year at Istana Nusantara in Kuching.

Yang Di-Pertuan Agong Sultan Amir Abdullah Shah, Chairman of The Nusantara Union Speech On 2016 New Year

Assalamualaikum and Greetings to citizens of the Nusantara Union,
I serve as the Highest Head of The Nusantara Union, leaders of both Indonesia and Malaysia Prime Ministers.

First of all I'd like to wish Happy New Year to everyone and may this year brings us closer together, and may God bless our countries.
Dear citizens, last year brought unity for us in the form of the Nusantara Union. This has a significant history side to it, as we were once united under the Srivijayan Empire, and today history repeats itself; this time as the Nusantara Union.

As the leader of both countries, it is my sworn duty to serve and protect my people, against any threats whether from foreign or domestic sources. We will march into a new era where we will be the pearl of Islam beside Saudi Arabia. As such, through discussions and voting in the Nusantara Senate, we have decided to introduce another aspect of the Shari'a (Islam) Law, the Hudud in stages. In the first stage, only Muslims will be subject to this law but in the next one, all citizens will be under this law.

An awareness campaign will be held throughout the Union, using the media to its fullest extent in bringing to you more information on what Hudud is, as to also show why it is needed in this country. Hudud has been proved to be successful in Saudi Arabia; their crime rates are very low ,it is a law made by God for His servants.

Dear citizens, before I end my speech I want to give my humblest thanks to everyone. No major conflicts had happened domestically last year and I hope that in this new year, we will stay united and jump over any obstacles presented to us. We are still mourning the loss of Flight MH 370, which is still until today not yet found by search parties from all around the globe. I wish to send my condolences to the families of the passengers, and my prayers are always with you.

Let us also not forget about our brothers in Palestine. We strongly condemn the Israeli unauthorized settlements in Gaza Strip and their constant bombardments of Gaza. Let us make sure our prayers are always with them and may they stay strong in times of hardship, and may God send His help to the people of Palestine.

Citizens of Nusantara Union. This concludes my speech on this New Year. Let us stay united under this Union and ignore any attempts to break our strong ties.

Assalamualaikum, and farewell.

End of speech and a static banner appears showing the portrait of the King and his wife, before resuming on to the previous show each channel was showing.
Last edited by Malay Raya on Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Current RP's
None, just got resurrected

"...and do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just.
Be just; that is nearer to righteousness..."

- Quran [5:8]

I'm a Malaysian
Pro: Sunni Islam, Conservatism, Peace & Green
Anti: Extremism, Zionism, LGBT

Claven
Minister

Founded: Jan 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Claven » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:54 am

CANADA

Parliament Hill

The Prime Minister was in an odd place to give his new year's address. Here, in front of the statue of Queen Victoria, the nation's first monarch, a few hundred people had gathered. Thousands more were around the compound, waiting for the Prime Minister to begin. 2015 had not been that great for Canada, as intervention in Iraq had claimed the lives of almost a hundred of her people. With the new year came hope of change.

The Prime Minister cleared his throat. As nervous as he was excited, he began his speech.
"My fellow Canadians, 2015 has not been a particularly good year. In that time we saw our nation cave in to demands of our 'friends and allies' to further involve ourselves in issues that do not concern us. The intervention in Iraq has taken more lives that many have claimed it could save, lives that we are no longer willing to sacrifice. Our 'friends' have repeatedly refused the path of diplomacy, or as they say, 'we don't negotiate with terrorists'. We can only now turn to the truth, it is not our war to fight. We understand not the true intentions behind the uprising, nor do we see the hands playing behind the curtain. As such, how can we expect to win this war? Truthfully, even if we do defeat ISIS, such parties would still emerge.

Thus, we must come to terms with the truth. ISIS is not the real threat. The threat is that nations are willing to use such means that would result in the formation of ISIS to curtail any threat to their power. We cannot support nations who would divide people by race, ethnicity, religion, or any other such attributes. That is why, I happily announce to you that we are calling the troops home. No more Canadian lives will be lost on foreign soil, fighting the war of unseen hands.

The new year shall bring about a true change in Canada. While we respect our friends and allies, we should not involve ourselves in their plans and courses of action in alien lands. This great queen, who's statue we are before today, brought Britain, and with it the entire empire, to an era of unprecedented peace, splendid isolation. Canada will not entangle herself in alliances and petty wars. Though we will continue to cooperate with our great neighbour to the south, we must not forget of nations across the oceans. Nations whose relations with us have been seemingly shaped by external parties.

Be proud fellow Canadians, hold your head up high. There is no shame in being a part of a great nation such as ours. We are proud of our education system, we are proud of our public transport, of our open borders, which have enriched us so much. We are proud of our fellow Canadians, who continuously make our nation truly great. I applaud you for the service you have done to your country, the service that the courageous have died for. Thank you, and good night."

With that, more fireworks erupted, and cheers were chanted throughout the nation. A great change was sweeping through Canada, through every street and every home, the change that had begun in the elections of the previous year.
Protector: The Unified Earth Government
Protectorate: Penguinlanda
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest

My Views On These Nations
The Unified Earth Government
Finsternia
Completed!! Open for business!! TG me!!
Cumberlanda wrote:Not exactly frightened at their military.
Their promiscuity? Scary.
Coalition for Justice

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:03 am

WAR IN IRAQ

With the coming of the New Year, the 96,000 American Soldiers stationed in Iraq with the goal of defeating ISIS get word that they will be resuming the advance into Iraq, and finishing off the ISIS Terrorists. President Altman hopes to have the war ended by May of this year, and he has put his trust in the Marines to lead the spearhead of the "Final Assault". Thousands of Marines and Army forces prepare for the inevitable attack that will breach the ISIS defensive line and pave way for full-Liberation of Iraq from the tyrannical clutches of ISIS. Tanks, Trucks, and Artillery mass on the front, pounding known ISIS Strongholds to dust and giving the Marines a lighter stomach about going in. Artillery or not, it will be a bloody fight to the bitter end for ISIS.

(US Army Artillery gun fires on ISIS Positions)

(A few Marines help a young Iraqi Recruit who volunteered with his weapon just before the advance)
Last edited by The NAR on Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
America, The Military, First Responders, Bernie Sanders, Democracy Liberty, Equality, Freedom of Speech, Right to Bear Arms, Mixed Economic System, Canada, Germany, Leafyishere, IDubbz, FilthyFrank, RONALD REAGAN

Stalinism, Fascism, Feminazism, Feminazis, Feminazis who are still living, Feminazis who are dead, annoying Gay Pride people, FUCKEN WEEABOOS, emos, constantly-depressed people, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

If you ever want some QUALITY ASS memes, TG me, and I'll hook you up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:39 am

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

January 6th, 2016- Roosevelt Acts Begin

After President Altman ensured the continuation of the War in Iraq, he turned his focus back to the United States, mainly the Economy. The massive deficit the United States is stuck in will prove to be a challenge for the President Altman, but he has found ways to get away from purchasing oil from other countries, which has sucked up a great deal of money in President Obama's terms.

In Iraq, American Troops take oil from the massive Iraqi Oil fields and ship it back to the United States, and in many cases, for war. President Altman also passed a Roosevelt Act enabling a small amount of Alaskan Oil to be tapped. Altman begins spending more money on repairing the transportation systems. Roads, bridges, which are all worn down, now see repairs, which is stimulating the economy by making newer jobs.

Despite fighting from the Republicans, President Altman manages to raise the tax amount for the rich to 30% of the income. This is also proving to help the economy, as US deficit lowers now, as each day passes.

Archegnum
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Archegnum » Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:20 pm

United Kingdom

Prime Minister Harold Edwin glared darkly at the leader of the opposition party across the wide pathway at the centre of the House of Commons. Without fail, his rival, MP Alfred Stride, constantly opposed any bill he put forward. Although he was often capable of getting what he wanted, Edwin was beginning to get just a little peeved by the perpetual setbacks.

"Listen to me," he began, almost cutting Stride off before he finished his own comment. "The United Kingdom can no longer dangle at the apron strings of the USA. It is obvious that our interests are no longer aligned in many ways." He paused as a murmur passed through the House - agreement from his own party and mumbles of protest from the opposition. "This is obvious from our - in my opinion - wise decision to refuse involvement with US airstrikes on Syria in 2013, and from their reluctance to assist us in securing British influence and government over the Falklands in the 1980s." He paused to take a breath.

"I therefore strongly suggest to Parliament that we make a point of differentiating UK foreign policy from that of the United States. I do not propose making an end of the 'special relationship', but eliminating its one-sided nature in favour of a more equal partnership. To this end, I believe that my proposition to reform and cut benefits and the system justified if Britain is to again 'rule the waves' and rise once more through increased military spending."

Several days later...

With the Relationship Reform Bill passed (eventually) by both the House of Commons and the House of Lords, it became a new Act after receiving Royal Assent from Queen Elizabeth II. Britain now awaits the world's reaction while celebrations break out in the streets of London after the 'liberation'.

Last edited by Archegnum on Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Commonwealth of Hank the Cat
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Commonwealth of Hank the Cat » Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:54 pm

The Papacy State

In the Vatican City, Pope Francis was praying in a Cathedral. After he was done, he was approached by a number of Swiss Guard, his personal Bodyguard whenever he went somewhere. One of them gave him a letter. It was from the President of Italy-Vatican, and he was requesting that the Head of State come to deliver a speech regarding his opinion on recent world events.

Pope Francis was quickly chauffeured to Rome, where a large amount of people had gathered, in order to listen to the Pope's speech. the Pope was the head of state. Over 2 Million people had gathered in Rome, along with many soldiers, Swiss Guards. (Armed with Gold Desert Eagles, hidden in their pockets and Clergymen. Pope Francis took the Stage they had set up.

Pope Francis: Brothers and Sisters, while the plight of the United States of America and the British Monarchy against the Evil's of the Islamic State of the "Levant" is noble, we must always remember that Jesus's love for peace must always be remembered. I encourage the Coalition to seek peaceful reform and offer surrender to the Islamic Militants, as, if given a chance, The Islamic State of the "Levant" may be able to realize the error of their ways, and learn to embrace Jesus's love. Please, also pray for the good soliders fighting against the Islamic State. However, while the soliders bravery must be respected, we must all remember that all humans are our Brothers and Sisters. As such, I wish to establish trade with the Islamic nation of Morcocco. I believe that Morcocco, unlike nations like Saudi Arabia, seeks peaceful form and free speech. Although I admit, I must agree with the late Pope Benedict XVI statements about the "Prophet" Muhammad, I believe we must seek to put aside our differences in this civil world.

Pope Francis: However, I cannot say the same thing for the New Nulysaya Union. Their King has commended Israeli occupations of the Gaza Strip. What the foolish King does not seem to realize is the wanton aggression used by Hamas against the Israeli People. I give my full support to the Gaza Strip occupation and I hope the King of the Union realizes how foolish and childish he sounds.

Pope Francis: I would also like to state that I plan to start negations with the "Boko Harem" group in Nigera. I believe that with proper peaceful talks, we can free the kidnapped women and children who are now in the Slave Trade. I hope you will all pray for our brothers and sisters in the Middle East and Africa.

Pope Francis: Thank you, and God Bless everyone this New Year. I hope you all have a excellent year, and I also hope our Great Nation will be able to spread the word of the Lord to everyone. Thank you.

Pope Francis walks down, waving to the crowd, and get's into the Popemoblie. He rides off to the Vatican City, where he can continue with affairs that he requires.
Last edited by Commonwealth of Hank the Cat on Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:38 pm

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

WAR IN IRAQ

Surprisingly, the offensive launched by the United States was a shining success, and crippled ISIS forces all along the Southern Front of Iraq, forcing ISIS to move reserve forces from farther north to hold the line. The success of of the offensive is credited mainly to Marines, who's role in capturing the Iraqi City of Karbala led to the victory of Americans across the front.

President Altman requests military assistance from the UK in delivering a quick, decisive blow that will end ISIS, and more importantly, the War in Iraq.

(US Marines approach an ISIS position just outside Karbala)
(US Army Rangers clear engage retreating ISIS forces)

ISIS

After losing substantial amounts of men and territory in Southern Iraq, ISIS began to mass their forces in central Iraq in Baghdad, determined not to let the Profligate Americans reach it. However, they're spread thin, and local Villages are establishing Militias to fight of ISIS. They want to be free of the extremists, and welcome Americans as liberators. These very same rebels have rising in Baghdad, and conduct Guerilla Warfare against them, hoping to weaken them before the Americans arrive.

RUSSIA

In Moscow, hundreds of Russian Men gather in the Red Square to protest the woman who has taken power of Russia, and the supposed "sex scandal" between her and Prime Minister Putin. They want her removed from power and replaced with a man "better suited" for such a position as President

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Alouite » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:01 pm

Morocco

Tangiers
As a the word of a Free Trade Agreement with the new Theocracy that was Italy, or rather now the Papal States, the port was prepared to be opened for Papal trade. The Prime Minister and King of Morocco had agreed to the proposed trade agreement though they continue to oppose the extreme theocracy that exists in Italy and support a return to its old state of government. In Tangiers news also arrived that Morocco would begin extreme measures to begin integrating with the Western Sahara. However, with the capital being in Rabat, there was little else that occurred in the town.

Rabat
In Rabat the King and Prime Minister met and began discussing the state of affairs. The PM began, "Well, now that I have been elected, I suppose it is fair to say that we should try and fix what Benkirane was unable to. First and foremost, the remaining Spanish colonies in Berber, Maghrebic and either way Moroccan soil. In Melilla and Ceuta, the Spanish still have a presence, and in the Canary Islands, they maintain military forces, despite that in both locations the majority speak Moroccan and are of Moroccan culture. Negotiations must begin if we are going to continue to have good relations with the Spaniards. But more than that we have still not resolved the scars left by the Sand War with Algeria. The Algerian government continues to sponsor terrorism in the Western Sahara and still hold Moroccan territory, Tindouf and Figuig are still held by them years after our previous conflict." King Mohemmed VI replied "This is true, though I have been patient on that accord, I believe that we need to take more firm action against their crimes against our nation, I don't need to mention how they arrested several of our citizens over 'spying' and how they later began a spy ring in our nation, the hypocrisy is maddening." President Al-Cassem nodded and said "That's a great point, now in the past, France, the UK and the US have supported us on these issues, especially due to the Algerians sponsoring terror, yet even today the Spanish support the Algerians on their claims to Moroccan land. Obviously we need to make it clear to the world that Spain has been sponsoring Algerian backed terror for years, I will say this in my Speech to the Nation." The King nodded and said "That would be great." Their conversation eventually trailed off and their conference ended with a decisive decision.

Western Sahara
After legislation following the conference between the King and PM, 10,000 troops were deployed into the Western Saharan territory and already an estimated 150 terrorists have been found and detained. Laayoune was selected as a base of operations due to it being the largest city in the province, and a small Armored devision was deployed into the area. In addition, Royal Gendarme forces have gathered in the territory in what will become a transition from territory to two new Moroccan Provinces. General Hicham Mendia has been assigned to the mission which will take 4-6 months.

Events

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Near the Coast of Cornwall, 8 Miles south of Plymouth

Tragedy Struck as an airliner flying for Air Arabia Airlines crashed in the sea near Plymouth. Though the crash's cause is not yet determined, it is believed that it may have been caused intentionally by a passenger. 422 Passengers on board the plane all died as a result of this event. Unbeknownst to the United Kingdom, the cause of it was surprisingly a terror attack by a Christian extremist member of the Phineas Priesthood from the United States, the flight had taken off from New York and landed for refueling in the UK, it was then destroyed when the priesthood member infiltrated the cockpit and forcibly grounded the flight deep into the Ocean at a speed of 544 mph. Until the black box is located, this will not be known, though its demise is already suspicious. Of all of the passengers bound for Saudi Arabia, 79% were Muslim.
National Liberalism, National School Economics, National Dividend, Constitutional Originalism, Protection of US Domestic Trade, The Chinese Gov't in Exile in Taipei, and Ending the War on Nouns
Hyman Minsky
Totalitarianism, the Destruction of the Environment, Racism, and, most of all, people who end statements in questions?
The Patriot Act, The Illegitimate Communist Authorities in China, Economic Libertarianism, Absolutism and Communism

Claven
Minister

Founded: Jan 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Claven » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:02 pm

Toronto

Peaceful protesters march around the American consulate, demonstrating against the alleged use of excessive force in civilian areas controlled by ISIS. The organizer of the protest, James Grant, claims that the 'known ISIS strongholds' which were bombed were actually residential areas, housing an estimated 2,000-2,500 civilians. Protesters are angry as there are no reports on the said areas after the bombings occurred. Mr.Grant also accuses the United States Government of taking advantage of the war and looting Iraq of her most economical natural resource, oil. Such claims have rallied thousands of sympathizers, weary of the seemingly drawn-out war. Demonstrations are also being held near other US consulates around the nation.

Ottawa

The Canadian government has mad no official response to the protest. Prime Minister Wood, sympathizing with the protesters, agrees to call his American counterpart about the ongoing situation in Iraq. In parliament, elected representatives argue about future Canadian assistance to the war effort and the reconstruction of Iraq. Many oppose leaving advisers and tacticians, but agree to supply the Kurds and Iraqis with whatever equipment is left. Still, no clear outcome has been decided on that front. Quite a few members have voiced concerns about reports that American forces have been taking oil without payment or the authorization of the Iraqi government, but are mostly ignored by others.

Basra, Iraq

Canadian forces stationed in Iraq were informed to gather at Basra, and begin the exit from Iraq. The troops are to leave for Yemen before heading home, as the continued conflict in Iraq and Syria have made the entire central and western Middle East region a no-fly zone. Soldiers are happy to head home as the fruitless war effort has sapped support for the war. In the past year, anti-ISIS forces had been pushed to the far south and the extreme northeast of the country. The loss of Baghdad had seemed to crush the morale of the Iraqi forces, and the only thing that had prevented the southern front from utterly collapsing was the presence of foreign troops. Seeing as if the Iraqis themselves had given up, the soldiers had lost heart and since October, no counter-attacks were actively conducted against ISIS.

A few soldiers became disgruntled, their determination to crush ISIS unwavering. The views of the soldiers on the war have always been vastly different from the civilian views. The new wave of American efforts though have roused the support of some soldiers, many of whom now wish to enlist as volunteers for the United States army.

Last edited by Claven on Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Protector: The Unified Earth Government
Protectorate: Penguinlanda
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest

My Views On These Nations
The Unified Earth Government
Finsternia
Completed!! Open for business!! TG me!!
Cumberlanda wrote:Not exactly frightened at their military.
Their promiscuity? Scary.
Coalition for Justice

Malay Raya
Minister

Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Malay Raya » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:37 am

NUSANTARA RAYA UNION

A Malaysian Army personnel over-watching the Golok River, the international borders of Malaysia and Thailand

Malaysia-Thailand Border

Tensions are rising at the borders of Malaysia-Thailand due to the killing of 5 Malaysian soldiers by several Thai Army personnel on the 30th of December 2015 just a day before the new year eve day. Nusantara Union officials have already notified the Thailand government but so far there has been no official response by them. Things are looking to be turning for the worst if they continue to be silent about this problem since hostility of Malay-Thai soldiers are increasing with each passing day.

The people of the Union has not been notified of this issue yet so that they would not panic and show hostility towards the Thai people and to keep the region from turning into a place filled with chaos and turmoil.

Nusantara Union Parliament Building, Kuching, Sarawak

An urgent session with all members of the Union Parliament had been held in accordance to this unexpected tragedy on the 3rd of January 2016, as well as to discuss about the several other issues that needs to be settled. The majority of them agrees that they need to pursue peace with the Thai officials first, but if they continue to show hostility Nusantara Union has no choice but to retaliate back with full force. A people's life is something that should not be taken for granted and should be respected as highest as possible.

Another agenda that was discussed was about the Union's relations with the entire world. After the session ended, several things had been agreed upon, and that is;

- The Union will continue to not recognize Israel as a sovereign state, instead recognizes Palestine as one.
- The Union will continue their good relations with all other countries; except for some who decides to provoke her.
- Free Trade Agreements proposals will be sent to the following nations: USA, Canada, Japan, UK, Russia, Morocco and Italy.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Nusantara Union

An official order from the Prime Minister has been received, and that is to send official telegrams to offer free trade agreements to the stated nations. Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Union, Hazwan Bakri had written the telegrams himself.

From: Hazwan Bakri, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Nusantara Raya Union
To: Department/Offices/Ministry of Foreign Affairs of: United States of America, Canada, Japan, United Kingdom, Russia, Morocco, Italy

Dear respected officials,
First of all, although it is quite late we wish your nation a Happy New Year and may our countries continue to prosper and develop in this era.

Moving on to the main agenda of this telegram, it is with great respect that the Union of Nusantara Raya would like to offer you a free trade agreement, in which our nations can trade freely without any embargoes. Listed below are several trade items or commodities that we can offer.

Main Import Commodities of Nusantara Union:
- Petroleum
- Natural Gas
- Palm Oil
- Natural Rubber
- Textiles

We hope to hear an answer from your officials regarding this matter soon. It is our pleasure if your nation agrees to this proposal.

Regards,
Hazwan Bakri
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Nusantara Raya Union
Current RP's
None, just got resurrected

"...and do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just.
Be just; that is nearer to righteousness..."

- Quran [5:8]

I'm a Malaysian
Pro: Sunni Islam, Conservatism, Peace & Green
Anti: Extremism, Zionism, LGBT

Kingston-Atlantis
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingston-Atlantis » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:56 am

The United States of Japan and Korea
Official Letter

To: Hazwan Bakri, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Nusantara Raya Union

Dear Hawan Bakri, esteemed Minister of Foreign Affairs,

Thank you for sending us a telegram offering us such an excellent opportunity to better improve trade between our great nations. I have personally consulted the Council of Ministers, and they have unanimously agreed to create a Free Trade Pact with your promising Union. I enclose the following details of the pact:

[box]The Nusantara Union exports:
  • Petroleum
  • Natural Gas
  • Palm Oil

The United States of Japan and Korea export:
  • Hokkaido-quality Timber
  • Fish, Seafood Marine Exports
  • Technology ***

***The Nusantara Union would gain access to Japanese-made technology, bypassing the international government tax on all technology outsourced internationally. The Nusantara Union would also gain access to Japanese companies, which would like to invest in Malaysia and Indonesia's manpower.

Should there be any other queries, I look forward to addressing them. Meanwhile, let me thank you again for proposing such a mutually beneficial pact that would definitely help our respective fledgling Unions to succeed and serve the people of society.

Thank you,
Yami Ahabe
Minister of Foreign Affairs
THE HOLY EMPIRE OF KINGSTON-ATLANTIS
Lattinus Viae de Virtue: Pioneers of Moral Excellence
Proud Member of Otoris
Singaporean, Male.
Overview

Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Commonwealth of Hank the Cat » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:54 am

The Papacy State

Response to Union from the Papacy State:
To: To: Hazwan Bakri, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Nusantara Raya Union
No. We reject you're free trade agreement and do not plan on having trade with you in the future. I am afraid you're support of Palestine, and therefore supporting the aggressor in the conflict, cannot allow us to have peaceful discourse. I wish for relations could be better, but hopefully God will open you're eyes. As such, the Papacy State cannot accept this free trade agreement right now.

Pope Francis sends a letter to the Leader of America, President Altman

Hello! I invite you to come to Italy so you can see what the Papacy State stands for, and how glorious our nation is! I would also like to speak to you about the War against the ISIS State. Thank you.

Pope Francis arrives at Rome in his Popemoblie to address the Recent ISIS Campaign, right from the Vatican, protected by a number of his Swiss Guard.

Pope Francis: Brothers and Sisters, remember, that we must all pray for the innocent who are hurt in the war against ISIS. We must pray for the good people of the Kurdish People who risk their lives on the ground to fight against the Islamic Militants. We must also realize the truth about the Gaza-Israel conflict. Palestine is a false nation, and Israel merely defend itself from the Islamic Militants of Palestine. Please pray for the People of Israel and hope that they can defend themselves and defeat Hama and their Palestine Allies. Thank you. And pray for the Allied Forces In ISIS, for their bravery.

Pope Francis get's into his Popemoblie, and rides off to the Vatican.
Last edited by Commonwealth of Hank the Cat on Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:42 am, edited 4 times in total.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:52 am

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

New York City, U.S.A.

In an attempt to calm down the situation with Canada, for the good of their stability, the President Altman prepares to give a speech in Times Square, addressing these fears, and updating the war in Iraq.

President Altman steps onto the stage, wearing blue jeans and a button-down shirt, and with a microphone in his right hand. American spectators waved American Flags and clapped to Jim, for they trusted his decisions made in regards to Iraq. He cleared his throat and began to speak.

"Good afternoon New York! Man, I haven't been here since the campaigns. Beautiful city, a shining example of what Americans accomplished. Now, I know many of you, but mainly the Canadian People, are worried about the war in Iraq. Mainly, our use of their oil, and civilian casualties. I'm not going to water this down, civilians DO die. It's a fact. When I fought in Iraq, they died. In Afghanistan, they died... it isn't right, and it surely isn't what our brave troops over there are trying to do, but when your enemy dresses like a civilian, acts like a civilian, it's difficult to avoid civilian casualties. Moving onto the oil. Yes, we are using Iraqi Oil, mainly to power vehicles and planes, to keep at the war. But, we also send some here. And we send it here, because there are many people who need it. They need oil in their homes, they need gas in their cars to get to work, and we are lacking in oil supplies here in America. In addition, the Iraqi Government, as of now, are either deceased or in hiding. ISIS owns Iraq now, so would you rather have so much oil in the hands of genocidal extremists, or America? Even so, I will do my best to avoid the unnecessary and sad deaths of civilians in Iraq. So New York, I say thank you and to the Canadian People, thank you for standing up for the people out there"

Archegnum
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Archegnum » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:52 am

Malay Raya wrote:
(Image)
From: Hazwan Bakri, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Nusantara Raya Union
To: Department/Offices/Ministry of Foreign Affairs of: United States of America, Canada, Japan, United Kingdom, Russia, Morocco, Italy

Dear respected officials,
First of all, although it is quite late we wish your nation a Happy New Year and may our countries continue to prosper and develop in this era.

Moving on to the main agenda of this telegram, it is with great respect that the Union of Nusantara Raya would like to offer you a free trade agreement, in which our nations can trade freely without any embargoes. Listed below are several trade items or commodities that we can offer.

Main Import Commodities of Nusantara Union:
- Petroleum
- Natural Gas
- Palm Oil
- Natural Rubber
- Textiles

We hope to hear an answer from your officials regarding this matter soon. It is our pleasure if your nation agrees to this proposal.

Regards,
Hazwan Bakri
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Nusantara Raya Union

From: Nathan Smith, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the United Kingdom
To: The Ministry of Foreign Affair of the Nusantara Raya Union

Dear Hazwan Bakri of the Nusantara Raya Union Ministry of Foreign Affairs,

Before we discuss trade, we would like to wish the people of the Union a Happy New Year in return.

The United Kingdom would be happy to import Palm Oil and Natural Rubber from the Nusantara Union. In return, we offer the following:

- Cars
- Electrical appliances
- Pharmaceutical supplies

We look forward to your reply,

Nathan Smith
British Minister of Foreign Affairs

London, United Kingdom

Celebrations for both the New Year and the 'liberation' are coming to an end in London today, but the patriotism has not yet faded away. Several independantly arranged performances of songs such as 'Rule Britannia' and 'And Did Those Feet' have been made in key areas such as Trafalgar Square and in front of Westminster Abbey.

In Parliament, the decision to continue to assist the United States in the war against ISIS has been reached. However, efforts are now being made to differentiate British campaigns from those of the American forces - not in terms of operating entirely separately, but in raising awareness at home and abroad of the difference between the component troops. The United Kingdom supports attempts by Canada to similarly differentiate itself from the USA. Britain is also planning to pull out of Iraq at the earliest possible time, seeing the conflict as a drain on resources and troops, and a needless wastage of lives.

The government has also issued a statement concerning the terrorist-caused plane crash near Portsmouth, stating that 'our thoughts are with the families of the lost tonight. Although this event is isolated, we understand that there has been an error in security procedures - we want to ensure that such a catastrophe never occurs again." Posts for security guards have opened requiring few qualifications except for passing a physical fitness test. This is to open up jobs for the unqualified unemployed.

Finally, the government has announced plans to design and build an entirely new battleship, to bolster the failing Royal Navy. A name will be thought of after production, but the manufacturing facility is due to be located in Chatham, north Kent, to revive the old dockyard there. The palm oil and rubber due to be imported from the Nusantara Raya Union will go towards both the ships themselves and the development of a biofuel to run them on, although the biofuel project is mostly focused on mass producing algae-based fuel in the due-to-be-constructed facility in Norfolk.
The Archipelagian Kingdom of Archegnum

'In the beginning, God created the Heavens and the Earth.' Genesis 1:1

Pro: Biblical Christianity, The United Kingdom, Kent, British Overseas Territories, Parliamentary Democracy, Economic Conservatism, Constitutional Monarchies

Anti: Televangelists, the SNP, TOWIE, Americans with superiority/inferiority complexes, Presidential Democracy, Socialist Claptrap, Absolute Monarchies

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:18 am

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

WAR IN IRAQ

By the first of February, American troops had begun to surround Baghdad. US Marines mass on the Southern Side of the city, the Army takes the Northern Side of the City, the Rangers on the Eastern Side of the City, and the British Army on the Western Side (if okay). They have not engaged the city, for any artillery fire would claim the lives of many civilians. Therefore, US and British Military personnel only engage ISIS who engage them first, or come too close to a Military Checkpoint.

(Marine near Baghdad gives a young boy a lollipop)

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Our World (IC)

Postby Lingria » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:55 am

Moscow, Russia
January 7th, 2016

Following the Russian New Year speech, Riots were found in the capital due to the female president "Ugh......This is bad" Viktoriya said softly in her bedroom "This is really bad" Sipping a cup of hot tea to calm her down, She was startled when General Valery Gerasimov slammed the door open "Madame President!" "Yes General? "There are riots in the city below!" "What do you want me to do?" "I could send the Auxiliary Soldiers" "Please......Unless we have to, Don't injure anyone"
Meanwhile in the Red Square
"This is Lemma, Were in position" Commander Tvikr calmly grabbed a Riot Shield from the van before walking with his comrades in a line formation "Step, Away from the Kremlin!" He yelled at the protesters "Stand Down!" He screamed at the Crowd "Hold Formation!" Standing side by side in a line formation

(Russian Riot Police at standby)
The Danish Confederacy - Waifu of the South, The United Eastern States of Europe- Waifu Islander, Mirakai -Waifu of kinks, New Babylonia - da kewtiest waifu, & Derpopoliss - mai best bud. are my Waifu's, & I love them

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Be careful, CC lurks in the sigs
I was running through the streets with my rows - Julius Caesar, on Londonium.

Archegnum
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Archegnum » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:18 pm

Baghdad, Iraq

To the west of Baghdad, the British forces await orders from their superiors. Occasionally stutters of gunfire break the relative silence, but otherwise all is quiet. On their northern flank lies a gaggle of captured ISIS members, to the south, the fringes of the American forces. Behind them to the west, clusters of tents and rough shelters mark the temporary base hastily thrown together no more than a few hours ago.

The officer in charge of the siege, Colonel Johnson, puts his head in his hands and sighs. Concealed within a small operations tent, a large map of Baghdad and its immediate surroundings covers practically all of his desk. The random objects beneath the expanse of paper: a pencil case, a revolver and a paperweight; leave odd peaks and depressions in its surface.

"Sir" The voice of Johnson's corporal, Jeff Thomas, rings out. "We believe that ISIS forces have withdrawn from the outskirts - we have killed or incapacitated most of their forward troops, so they can't hold the entire city. They're regrouping along the main road from here towards the more built up areas. Officers request permission to advance."
"Are the Americans prepared?"
"They're holding off ISIS to the north, south and east. It's possible that ISIS are also withdrawing from those areas."
"Very well. Take the order to advance, but do not harm any civilians. We are liberators, remember, not conquerors."
"Yes sir." Thomas salutes and leaves quickly through the tent flap.

British forces advance into the outskirts of Baghdad

The United Kingdom offers the following to trade with Canada:

> Cars
> Pharmaceutical supplies
> Boilers

Further trade offers will be made to other nations at a later date.
Last edited by Archegnum on Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Archipelagian Kingdom of Archegnum

'In the beginning, God created the Heavens and the Earth.' Genesis 1:1

Pro: Biblical Christianity, The United Kingdom, Kent, British Overseas Territories, Parliamentary Democracy, Economic Conservatism, Constitutional Monarchies

Anti: Televangelists, the SNP, TOWIE, Americans with superiority/inferiority complexes, Presidential Democracy, Socialist Claptrap, Absolute Monarchies

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:47 pm

WAR IN IRAQ-BAGHDAD

US ARMY- NORTHERN FRONT

In the early morning, Colonel David Herse, commander of the U.S. Army Forces in and around Baghdad, orders 1st Battalion to move in and secure the northernmost outskirts from ISIS, who they'd earlier seen retreating. After a small engagement with roughly 20 ISIS soldiers, the U.S. Army took their objective and awaited the same from the Marines to the South.
(A Platoon of American Soldiers advance into the city)

US MARINE CORPS- SOUTHERN FRONT

As the Army advanced in the North, the Marines did the same in the South. However, they did not get off as easy as the Army did. To combat the Marines, who ISIS knew was a greater threat, they sent roughly 75 men, including civilian militiamen, to fight the Marines. The gunfight in the Southern outskirts was brutal, especially when civilians got caught in the crosshairs, but the Marines repelled the counter-attack and took their objective, losing 11 Marines in the process. Most of which died protecting civilians from ISIS Gunfire.
(A group of Marines take position in front of a civilian man and his young son, protecting them from the spray of fire. One Marine would later say "The difference between the good guy and the bad guy, is whether they use Human shields, or make themselves human shields". The young Marine that said this, First Sergeant Daniel Maxon, turned out to be the Marine with his weapon raised in the picture)
Last edited by The NAR on Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:18 pm

WASHINGTON D.C.

After receiving a letter from the Pope, who is also the leader of Italy, President Andrew Altman goes to write back to the Pope:

Dear Pope Francis,

It would be my privilege to speak with you in Rome. I understand your curiosity in regards to the War against ISIS, and would be happy to answer whatever questions you may have. I will arrive in Rome in two days time, if that is convenient, and will remain there for two days before returning to America.

God Bless America,
President Andrew Altman, President of the United States of America

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Alouite » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:47 pm

Events

Terror Plot Discovered!
As the crew to find and recover the plane salvaged the Air Arabia flight, the Black Box was discovered. In it was incriminating evidence that proved that the Phineas Brotherhood was responsible for the deaths of the passengers and flight staff. The news quickly spread throughout Europe that a Christian terrorist organization from the US had caused the terror attack causing a slight shift in views on what terrorism was and it to have less so a connotation with Islam. The Phineas Brotherhood denies any connection to the attack despite the black box having recorded "... the Phineas Brotherhood sent us to bring back the ways of the lord... *Static*... In the lord you will die you fucking sand monkeys!" The pilot replied "But sir, I am christian!" The Phineas Brotherhood member replied "If you..*Static*... would've killed em yourself, liar!"

Due to this shocking footage a few other members of the Brotherhood fled into the hills of Tennessee where they are avoiding any contact with US authorities, armed to the teeth and numbering 26 men strong, they have begun preparing a compound. Though the US doesn't yet know where the Brotherhood is in a few days it is likely they will discover the compound.
National Liberalism, National School Economics, National Dividend, Constitutional Originalism, Protection of US Domestic Trade, The Chinese Gov't in Exile in Taipei, and Ending the War on Nouns
Hyman Minsky
Totalitarianism, the Destruction of the Environment, Racism, and, most of all, people who end statements in questions?
The Patriot Act, The Illegitimate Communist Authorities in China, Economic Libertarianism, Absolutism and Communism

Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Commonwealth of Hank the Cat » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:48 pm

The NAR wrote:

WASHINGTON D.C.

After receiving a letter from the Pope, who is also the leader of Italy, President Andrew Altman goes to write back to the Pope:

(Image)

Dear Pope Francis,

It would be my privilege to speak with you in Rome. I understand your curiosity in regards to the War against ISIS, and would be happy to answer whatever questions you may have. I will arrive in Rome in two days time, if that is convenient, and will remain there for two days before returning to America.

God Bless America,
President Andrew Altman, President of the United States of America

The Papacy State

Dear: President Andrew Altman,, President of the United States of America

Thank you, you're nation has done a very great job fighting the ISIS menace. I would also like to speak to you about my brothers and sisters in Israel, and how I would like you to help them. I will have some Swiss Guard pick you up when you land in Rome. Thank you, may God bless you.

To Free Trade Agreement offer:
Response to Union from the Papacy State:
To: To: Hazwan Bakri, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Nusantara Raya Union
No. We reject you're free trade agreement and do not plan on having trade with you in the future. I am afraid you're support of Palestine, and therefore supporting the aggressor in the conflict, cannot allow us to have peaceful discourse. I wish for relations could be better, but hopefully God will open you're eyes. As such, the Papacy State cannot accept this free trade agreement right now.
Last edited by Commonwealth of Hank the Cat on Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Red Party
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Red Party » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:27 pm

LETTER FOR THE FOLLOWING NATIONS:,Russia,Italy,Morocco,USA,Canada,United Kingdom and/or any other nations.

Hello respectable nations of the world! I would like to offer a trade agreement to ALL of you. In the event of war please note that we will stay out UNLESS we benefit from winning.

TO: Papacy State

Hello, recently we have seen you decline a trade agreement with a nation because they support Palestine. We would like to remind you about the history of Israel. The Jews ORIGINALLY kicked the PALESTINIAN people out of THEIR land. Therefore Palestine has every right to fight.

3 Naval ships carrying ballistic missiles have been sent to blockade all ports owned by the Papacy State. If shot upon by any guards, hell fire will be rained upon Papacy State. 50,000 PLA Elite soldiers board planes heading for Papacy State.
Last edited by Red Party on Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
does smoking kill? idk

Zatak
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:35 pm

ImageWednesday, may, 21, 2016
The Republic of India
11:30 AM

the Republic of India is a country in South Asia. It is the seventh-largest country by area, the second-most populous country with over 1.2 billion people, and the most populous democracy in the world. Bounded by the Indian Ocean on the south, the Arabian Sea on the south-west, and the Bay of Bengal on the south-east, it shares land borders with Pakistan to the west; China, Nepal, and Bhutan to the north-east; and Burma and Bangladesh to the east. In the Indian Ocean, India is in the vicinity of Sri Lanka and the Maldives; in addition, India's Andaman and Nicobar Islands share a maritime border with Thailand and Indonesia.

Home to the ancient Indus Valley Civilisation and a region of historic trade routes and vast empires, the Indian subcontinent was identified with its commercial and cultural wealth for much of its long history. Four religions—Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism—originated here, whereas Judaism, Zoroastrianism, Christianity, and Islam arrived in the 1st millennium CE and also helped shape the region's diverse culture. Gradually annexed by and brought under the administration of the British East India Company from the early 18th century and administered directly by the United Kingdom from the mid-19th century, India became an independent nation in 1947 after a struggle for independence that was marked by non-violent resistance led by Mahatma Gandhi.

The Indian economy is the world's tenth-largest by nominal GDP and third-largest by purchasing power parity (PPP). Following market-based economic reforms in 1991, India became one of the fastest-growing major economies; it is considered a newly industrialised country. However, it continues to face the challenges of poverty, corruption, malnutrition, inadequate public healthcare, and terrorism. A nuclear weapons state and a regional power, it has the third-largest standing army in the world and ranks ninth in military expenditure among nations. India is a federal constitutional republic governed under a parliamentary system consisting of 29 states and 7 union territories. India is a pluralistic, multilingual, and a multi-ethnic society. It is also home to a diversity of wildlife in a variety of protected habitats.

India comprises the bulk of the Indian subcontinent, lying atop the Indian tectonic plate, and part of the Indo-Australian Plate. India's defining geological processes began 75 million years ago when the Indian plate, then part of the southern supercontinent Gondwana, began a north-eastward drift caused by seafloor spreading to its south-west, and later, south and south-east. Simultaneously, the vast Tethyn oceanic crust, to its northeast, began to subduct under the Eurasian plate. These dual processes, driven by convection in the Earth's mantle, both created the Indian Ocean and caused the Indian continental crust eventually to under-thrust Eurasia and to uplift the Himalayas. Immediately south of the emerging Himalayas, plate movement created a vast trough that rapidly filled with river-borne sediment and now constitutes the Indo-Gangetic Plain. Cut off from the plain by the ancient Aravalli Range lies the Thar Desert.

The original Indian plate survives as peninsular India, the oldest and geologically most stable part of India. It extends as far north as the Satpura and Vindhya ranges in central India. These parallel chains run from the Arabian Sea coast in Gujarat in the west to the coal-rich Chota Nagpur Plateau in Jharkhand in the east. To the south, the remaining peninsular landmass, the Deccan Plateau, is flanked on the west and east by coastal ranges known as the Western and Eastern Ghats; the plateau contains the country's oldest rock formations, some over one billion years old. Constituted in such fashion, India lies to the north of the equator between 6° 44' and 35° 30' north latitude and 68° 7' and 97° 25' east longitude.

A shining white snow-clad range, framed against a turquoise sky. In the middle ground, a ridge descends from the right to form a saddle in the centre of the photograph, partly in shadow. In the near foreground, a loop of a road is seen.

India's coastline measures 7,517 kilometres (4,700 mi) in length; of this distance, 5,423 kilometres (3,400 mi) belong to peninsular India and 2,094 kilometres (1,300 mi) to the Andaman, Nicobar, and Lakshadweep island chains. According to the Indian naval hydrographic charts, the mainland coastline consists of the following: 43% sandy beaches; 11% rocky shores, including cliffs; and 46% mudflats or marshy shores.

Major Himalayan-origin rivers that substantially flow through India include the Ganges and the Brahmaputra, both of which drain into the Bay of Bengal. Important tributaries of the Ganges include the Yamuna and the Kosi; the latter's extremely low gradient often leads to severe floods and course changes. Major peninsular rivers, whose steeper gradients prevent their waters from flooding, include the Godavari, the Mahanadi, the Kaveri, and the Krishna, which also drain into the Bay of Bengal; and the Narmada and the Tapti, which drain into the Arabian Sea. Coastal features include the marshy Rann of Kutch of western India and the alluvial Sundarbans delta of eastern India; the latter is shared with Bangladesh. India has two archipelagos: the Lakshadweep, coral atolls off India's south-western coast; and the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, a volcanic chain in the Andaman Sea.

The Indian climate is strongly influenced by the Himalayas and the Thar Desert, both of which drive the economically and culturally pivotal summer and winter monsoons. The Himalayas prevent cold Central Asian katabatic winds from blowing in, keeping the bulk of the Indian subcontinent warmer than most locations at similar latitudes. The Thar Desert plays a crucial role in attracting the moisture-laden south-west summer monsoon winds that, between June and October, provide the majority of India's rainfall. Four major climatic groupings predominate in India: tropical wet, tropical dry, subtropical humid, and montane.

The economy of India is the tenth-largest in the world by nominal GDP and the third-largest by purchasing power parity (PPP). The country is one of the G-20 major economies, a member of BRICS and a developing economy that is among the top 20 global traders according to the WTO. India was the 19th-largest merchandise and the 6th largest services exporter in the world in 2013; it imported a total of $616.7 billion worth of merchandise and services in 2013, as the 12th-largest merchandise and 7th largest services importer. India's economic growth slowed to 4.7% for the 2013–14 fiscal year, in contrast to higher economic growth rates in 2000s. The Indian Finance Ministry projects the GDP growth for fiscal 2014 will be 5.5%. IMF projects India's GDP to grow at 5.6% over 2014-15. Agriculture sector is the largest employer in India's economy but contributes a declining share of its GDP (13.7% in 2012-13). Its manufacturing industry has held a constant share of its economic contribution, while the fastest-growing part of the economy has been its services sector - which includes construction, telecom, software and information technologies, infrastructure, tourism, education, health care, travel, trade, banking and other components of its economy.

The post independence-era Indian economy (from 1947 to 1991) was a mixed economy with an inward-looking, centrally planned, interventionist policies and import-substituting economic model that failed to take advantage of the post-war expansion of trade and that nationalized many sectors of its economy. India's share of global trade fell from 1.3% in 1953 to 0.5% in 1983. This model contributed to widespread inefficiencies and corruption, and it was poorly implemented.

After a fiscal crisis in 1991, India has increasingly adopted free-market principles and liberalised its economy to international trade. These reforms were started by former Finance minister Manmohan Singh under the guidance of Prime Minister P.V.Narasimha Rao. They eliminated much of Licence Raj, a pre- and post-British era mechanism of strict government controls on setting up new industry. Following these economic reforms, and a strong focus on developing national infrastructure such as the Golden Quadrilateral project by former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee, the country's economic growth progressed at a rapid pace, with relatively large increases in per-capita incomes. The south western state of Maharashtra contributes the highest towards India's GDP among all states, while Bihar is among its poorest states in terms of GNI per capita. Mumbai is known as the trade and financial capital of India.

Agricultural and allied sectors accounted for about 52.1% of the total workforce in 2009–10. While agriculture employment has fallen over time in percentage of labor employed, services which includes construction and infrastructure have seen a steady growth accounting for 20.3% of employment in 2012-13. Of the total workforce, 7% is in the organised sector, two-thirds of which are in the government controlled public sector. About 51.2% of the labor in India is self-employed. According to 2005-06 survey, there is a gender gap in employment and salaries. In rural areas, both men and women are primarily self-employed, mostly in agriculture. In urban areas, salaried work was the largest source of employment for both men and women in 2006.

Unemployment in India is characterised by chronic (disguised) unemployment. Government schemes that target eradication of both poverty and unemployment (which in recent decades has sent millions of poor and unskilled people into urban areas in search of livelihoods) attempt to solve the problem, by providing financial assistance for setting up businesses, skill honing, setting up public sector enterprises, reservations in governments, etc. The decline in organised employment due to the decreased role of the public sector after liberalisation has further underlined the need for focusing on better education and has also put political pressure on further reforms. India's labour regulations are heavy even by developing country standards and analysts have urged the government to abolish or modify them in order to make the environment more conducive for employment generation. The 11th five-year plan has also identified the need for a congenial environment to be created for employment generation, by reducing the number of permissions and other bureaucratic clearances required. Further, inequalities and inadequacies in the education system have been identified as an obstacle preventing the benefits of increased employment opportunities from reaching all sectors of society.

Child labour in India is a complex problem that is basically rooted in poverty. The Indian government has implemented, since the 1990s, a variety of programs to eliminate child labor. These have included setting up schools, launching free school lunch program, setting up special investigation cells and others.Desai et al. state that recent studies on child labour in India have found some pockets of industries in which children are employed, but overall, relatively few Indian children are employed. Child labor below the age of 10 is now rare. In the 10-14 group, the latest surveys find only 2% of children working for wage, while another 9% work within their home or rural farms assisting their parents in times of high work demand such as sowing and harvesting of crops.

India has the second largest diaspora around the world, an estimated 25 million people, many of whom work overseas and remit funds back to their families. The Middle East region is the largest source of employment of expat Indians. The crude oil production and infrastructure industry of Saudi Arabia employs over 2 million expat Indians. Cities such as Dubai and Abu Dhabi in United Arab Emirates alone have employed another 2 million Indian construction workers during its construction boom in recent decades. In 2009–10, remittances from Indian migrants overseas stood at INR2500 billion (US$39 billion), the highest in the world, but their share in FDI remained low at around 1%.

Since the early 1950s, Indian government initiated various schemes to help the poor attain self-sufficiency in food production. These have included ration cards and price controls over the supply of basic commodities, particularly food at controlled prices, available throughout the country. These efforts prevented famines, but did little to eliminate or reduce poverty in rural or urban areas between 1950 and 1980.

India suffers from substantial poverty. According to World Bank's estimates on poverty based on 2005 data, India has 456 million people, 41.6% of its population, living below the new international poverty line of $1.25 (PPP) per day. The world Bank further estimates that 33% of the global poor now reside in India. Moreover, India also has 828 million people, or 75.6% of the population living below $2 a day, compared to 72.2% for Sub-Saharan Africa.

The National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005 (or, NREGA No 42) was later renamed as the "Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act" (or, MGNREGA), is an Indian labour law and social security measure that aims to guarantee the 'right to work'. It aims to ensure livelihood security in rural areas by providing at least 100 days of wage employment in a financial year to every household whose adult members volunteer to do unskilled manual work.

Starting from 200 districts on 2 February 2006, the NREGA covered all the districts of India from 1 April 2008. The statute is hailed by the government as "the largest and most ambitious social security and public works programme in the world". In its World Development Report 2014, the World Bank termed it a "stellar example of rural development".

The MGNREGA was initiated with the objective of "enhancing livelihood security in rural areas by providing at least 100 days of guaranteed wage employment in a financial year, to every household whose adult members volunteer to do unskilled manual work". Another aim of MGNREGA is to create durable assets (such as roads, canals, ponds, wells). Employment is to be provided within 5 km of an applicant's residence, and minimum wages are to be paid. If work is not provided within 15 days of applying, applicants are entitled to an unemployment allowance. Thus, employment under MGNREGA is a legal entitlement.

MGNREGA is to be implemented mainly by gram panchayats (GPs). The involvement of contractors is banned. Labour-intensive tasks like creating infrastructure for water harvesting, drought relief and flood control are preferred.

Apart from providing economic security and creating rural assets, NREGA can help in protecting the environment, empowering rural women, reducing rural-urban migration and fostering social equity, among others."

The law provides many safeguards to promote its effective management and implementation. The act explicitly mentions the principles and agencies for implementation, list of allowed works, financing pattern, monitoring and evaluation, and most importantly the detailed measures to ensure transparency and accountability. In the November 2014 cabinet expansion, Birender Singh replaced Nitin Gadkari as rural development minister. Among the first statements made by the new minister was an assurance that NREGA would continue in all districts.

The Twelfth Five-Year Plan of the Government of India has decided for the growth rate at 8.2% but the National Development Council (NDC) on 27 Dec 2012 approved 8% growth rate for 12th five-year plan.

With the deteriorating global situation, the Deputy Chairman of the Planning Commission Mr Montek Singh Ahluwalia has said that achieving an average growth rate of 9 percent in the next five years is not possible. The Final growth target has been set at 8% by the endorsement of plan at the National Development Council meeting held in New Delhi.

"It is not possible to think of an average of 9% (in 12th Plan). I think somewhere between 8 and 8.5 percent is feasible,” Mr Ahluwalia said on the sidelines of a conference of State Planning Boards and departments. The approached paper for the 12th Plan, approved last year, talked about an annual average growth rate of 9%.

“When I say feasible... that will require major effort. If you don’t do that, there is no God given right to grow at 8 percent. I think given that the world economy deteriorated very sharply over the last year...the growth rate in the first year of the 12th Plan (2012-13) is 6.5 to 7 percent.”

He also indicated that soon he would share his views with other members of the Commission to choose a final number (economic growth target) to put before the country’s NDC for its approval.

The government intends to reduce poverty by 10% during the 12th Five-Year Plan. Mr Ahluwalia said, “We aim to reduce poverty estimates by 9% annually on a sustainable basis during the Plan period. Earlier, addressing a conference of State Planning Boards and Planning departments, he said the rate of decline in poverty doubled during the 11th Plan. The commission had said, while using the Tendulkar poverty line, the rate of reduction in the five years between 2004–05 and 2009–10, was about 1.5%points each year, which was twice that when compared to the period between 1993-95 to 2004-05.

The Midday Meal Scheme is a school meal programme of the Government of India designed to improve the nutritional status of school-age children nationwide. The programme supplies free lunches on working days for children in Primary and Upper Primary Classes in Government, Government Aided, Local Body, Education Guarantee Scheme, and Alternate Innovative Education Centres, Madarsa and Maqtabs supported under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, and National Child Labour Project schools run by the Ministry of Labour. Serving 120,000,000 children in over 1,265,000 schools and Education Guarantee Scheme centres, it is the largest such programme in the world.

Under Article 24, paragraph 2c of the Convention on the Rights of the Child, to which India is a party, India has committed to providing "adequate nutritious foods" for children. The programme entered the planning stages in 2001 and was implemented in 2004. The programme has undergone many changes and amendments since its launch.

The MDM scheme has many potential benefits: attracting children from disadvantaged sections (especially girls, Dalits and Adivasis) to school, improving regularity, nutritional benefits, socialization benefits and benefits to women are some that have been highlighted.

Studies by economists show that some of these benefits have indeed been realized. The positive effect on enrollment of disadvantaged children (Dreze and Kingdon), on attendance (by Chakraborty, Jayaraman, Pande), on learning effort (by Booruah, Afridi and Somanathan), on improving nutritional inputs (Afridi), on improving nutritional outcomes (by Singh, Dercon and Parker), and so on.

Literacy in India is a key for socio-economic progress, and the Indian literacy rate has grown to 74.04% (2011 figure) from 12% at the end of British rule in 1947. Although this was a greater than sixfold improvement, the level is well below the world average literacy rate of 84%, and of all nations, India currently has the largest illiterate population. Despite government programmes, India's literacy rate increased only "sluggishly," and a 1990 study estimated that it would take until 2060 for India to achieve universal literacy at then-current rate of progress. The 2011 census, however, indicated a 2001–2011 decadal literacy growth of 9.2%, which is the slower than the growth seen during the previous decade.

There is a wide gender disparity in the literacy rate in India: effective literacy rates (age 7 and above) in 2011 were 82.14% for men and 65.46% for women. The low female literacy rate has had a dramatically negative impact on family planning and population stabillisation efforts in India. Studies have indicated that female literacy is a strong predictor of the use of contraception among married Indian couples, even when women do not otherwise have economic independence. The census provided a positive indication that growth in female literacy rates (11.8%) was substantially faster than in male literacy rates (6.9%) in the 2001–2011 decadal period, which means the gender gap appears to be narrowing.

The Sarva Siksha Abhiyan (Hindi for Total Literacy Campaign) was launched in 2001 to ensure that all children in the 6–14-year age-group attend school and complete eight years of schooling by 2010. An important component of the scheme is the Education Guarantee Scheme and Alternative and Innovative Education, meant primarily for children in areas with no formal school within a one kilometre radius. The centrally sponsored District Primary Education Programme, launched in 1994, had opened more than 160,000 new schools by 2005, including almost 84,000 alternative schools.

Unemployment in India is a serious social issue. Unemployment records in India are kept by the Ministry of Labour and Employment of India. The Government of India has taken several steps to decrease the unemployment rates like launching the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme which guarantees a 100 day employment to an unemployed person in a year. It has implemented it in 200 of the districts and further will be expanded to 600 districts and soon all districts. In exchange for working under this scheme the person is paid 150 per day.

Proposals have been made to construct high-speed railway lines in India but no concrete action has been taken. In 1999, the Konkan Railway Corporation introduced the Roll on Roll off (RORO) service, a unique road-rail synergy system, on the section between Kolad in Maharashtra and Verna in Goa, which was extended up to Surathkal in Karnataka in 2004. The RORO service, the first of its kind in India, allowed trucks to be transported on flatbed trailers. It was highly popular, carrying about 110,000 trucks and bringing in about INR 740 million worth of earnings to the corporation till 2007. but in 2008 the Indian government approved the construction of high-speed railway lines in India by the made in India plan of which over 100,000 KM of high rail way will be built by 2018.

The Indian Armed Forces are the federal military forces of the Republic of India. It consists of four professional uniformed services: the Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian Air Force and Indian Coast Guard. Additionally, the Indian Armed Forces are supported by two paramilitary organisations (Assam Rifles and Special Frontier Force) and various inter-service institutions such as the Strategic Forces Command. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Armed Forces. The Indian Armed Forces are under the management of the Ministry of Defence (MoD), which is led by the Union Cabinet Minister of Defence. With strength of over 1.3 million active personnel, it is world's 3rd largest military force and the largest standing volunteer army in the world.

It is important to note that the Central Armed Police Forces, which are commonly and incorrectly referred to as 'Paramilitary Forces', are headed by officers from the Indian Police Service and are under the control of the Ministry of Home Affairs.

The Indian armed forces have been engaged in a number of major military operations, including the Indo-Pakistani wars of 1947, 1965 and 1971, the Portuguese-Indian War, the Sino-Indian War, the 1987 Sino-Indian skirmish, the Kargil War, and the Siachen conflict among others. India honours its armed forces and military personnel annually on Armed Forces Flag Day, 7 December. Since 1962, the IAF has maintained close military relations with Russia, including cooperative development on programmes such as the Fifth Generation Fighter Aircraft (FGFA) and the Multirole Transport Aircraft (MTA). The Indian armed forces are steadily undergoing modernisation, with investments in areas such as a F-INSAS, missile defence system and a nuclear triad.

The Department of Defence Production of the Ministry of Defence is responsible for the indigenous production of equipment used by the Indian Armed Forces. It comprises the 41 Indian Ordnance Factories under control of the Ordnance Factories Board and 8 Defence PSUs namely, HAL, BEL, BEML, BDL, MDL, GSL, GRSE and Midhani. The Indian Armed Forces are the world's largest arms importer, with Russia, Israel, France and the United States being the top foreign suppliers of military equipment.

The Indian armed forces launched the 2025 military improvement program in 2001 which saw the purchase of major equipment from foreign and local manufacturing including a major 2015 arms deal with the US all of which was delivered in early 2016 including fighter jets, electric warfare systems and Attack helicopters.

The Indian air force expanded its fighter force under the 800 fighter plan along with the modernization of helicopters with newer gear. The Navy also expanded by ordering more domestic ships to replace older ships and counter China along with the purchase of four Mistral class ships in 2004 which ere all delivered by 2016 The Indian sub fleet also expanded with 6 French Scorpene based subs and six domestic subs which expanded from the Kilo subs to replace current ones but the biggest was for four type 216 sub ordered in 2001 .

The Indian ground forces aimed to have 1600 T-90 tanks by 2018 and up to 1000 domestic Arjun tanks while replacing current APC and IFV with domestic, US and Russian vehicles with delivery's starting in late 2015 with the kistrel IFV of Indian origin but the foreign gear included 650 BMP-3 that were ordered in 2000 to replace the BMD-1 along with over 800 Indian modified CV-90 from Russia and Sweden after conflict with Pakistan where it was decided full conflict may be near and current equipment may not be enough despite opposition at the time no vehicle was ready of Indian origin The military also started the 5 billion artillery deals to purchase many hundreds of different artillery pieces for the army starting in 2000 with the purchase of 350 Pegasus howitzers from Singapore followed by the purchase of the G6 Self propelled gun at 350 units and has expanded ever since as the total number of artillery pieces exceeds 2000 over the 16 years and over 800 Self propelled pieces over 14 years. The Indian future soldier program based on similar French programs was delayed but on a steady track for now although nothing other major happened not already planned in defence budgets other then small arms purchases.

Helicopters became a major focus as well despite cutting said fund to purchase up to 80 more SU-30 and up to 185 Rafael's in 2004 along with the mistral purchase although along with these were upgrades to older craft with the MIG-21 being replaced by the Tejas which was aimed to reach a fleet of 320 by 2025 the Helicopter force aimed to purchase 600 new copters including Mi mil-24, 18, 38 and US based Apache, Blackhawks and Chinooks plus the South Korean Surion and Canadian cyclone by 2016 with domestic designed gear including the light observation helicopter, light attack helicopter, Dhruv multirole copter for all three branches to replace older copters. The Indian air force also got new modern Spartan transports to replace the Avro aircraft and dozens of UAV such as the AURA and such for extended operations other aircraft such as the Mig-29 and Mirage fighters were upgraded with the Mirage-2000 being upgraded to a 4000 status and the other MIG fighters being replaces in the early 2020 by the AMCA and the FGFA fighters.

The Navy was based on the purchase of dozens of more ships then needed but the government still wanted it so they increased the numbers and threw more money at it... This included the Kolkata class, Project-17, Kamorta ETC that were entering service and ordering more of current ships such as three more Telawar class vessels. The future navy would include 12 Project 17 frigates which will operate a 56 cell system for the Barak and Brahmas missiles among others 2x AK-630 CIWS, 1 Oto Melara SRGM, 2× 533 mm Torpedo tubes and 2× RBU-6000 anti-submarine rocket launchers. While the 8 ships in the improved Kolkata which is much larger operates 96 cells VLS 2x AK-630 CIWS, Oto Melara SRGM, 4× 533 mm Torpedo tubes and 2× RBU-6000 anti-submarine rocket launchers and a rolling airframes while the original three will be upgraded with upgraded firepower. While the Kamorta class vessels will be upgraded with Anti-ship capabilities and there up to 16 improved vessels with have weaponry similar to the Telwar class or Delhi class vessels.

Today was the day of suppleness in the country as the nation felt safe as the current world conflicts started to end. The nation remained neutral but sided against the nation as China was they're rival but because of this the nation could now focus on they're main enemy...Pakistan....
Last edited by Zatak on Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
want a embassy in zatak just click the link below
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=276378

Contact the Zatakian Government at: zatagovtele@hotmail.com

Follow the Zatakian Government On twitter!!!: https://twitter.com/ZatakGovernment

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse