NATION

PASSWORD

Alt WW2(IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Alt WW2(IC)

Postby Togeria » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:21 pm

Stalin sat in his room patiently. He had just signed a non-aggression treaty with the Germans, but he had his suspicions. Still he though Hitler to be a man of his word, and when he launched his attack on Poland, the red army will be right there with him. Hopefully this would lead the Germans to not attack the union, for it simply wasn't ready, yet.
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 20, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Badassistanian » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:40 pm

Mussolini looks over at the alps in his summer home in northern Italy. He always came to this spot when He needed to think things over. Germany is now making moves on the polish and decides a war at this time is not ideal and begins to focus on figuring out ways to increase the italian economy.
Meanwhile he writes a letter to a man that lives in the east.

Dear stalin
I feel like an alliance and nonaggression pact between our two countries is highly valuable to both of us and germany as well. We also offer you a trade agreement in order to further our bonds. We wish you great stalin of the Soviet union luck in all your conquests.

Sincerely, Mussolini of Italy

North American Empire76
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby North American Empire76 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:43 pm

Camacho swallowed a glass of whiskey. it made him think harder from the poisoning of his mind from the alcohol.
" ok, so I need to prepare for operation atrapado con las manos en la blusa de la mujer. he summoned his generals.
" holá seínor, how's the planning going?"
" no me gusta this caca, genral. it will take us a month to mobilize our armies, do we have any tanques o armadura?"
" si seínor, we have 2 divisons ready."
" fantastíco. do we have artillery?"
" sí seníor. we have 4 batteries worth."
Camacho nodded and got up from his seat.
" seníor, where are you going?"
" i need a Seista."
OOC: Just read the terrorist inn thing... damn Newne Thernania, just damn. Beer-spouting propoganda fountains, terrorist bead and breakfasts... you might be the classiest war-torn nuclear wasteland I've ever met :D *EDIT: Lady Gaga... Lady Gaga is their retreat song. I have no words for the awesome. The facts are in, people: the Thernanians, in spite of all our efforts, simply do not give a damn XD You are officially my favorite national frenemy.

SECP
Minister

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby SECP » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:56 pm

Germany sends a message to the USSR simply saying "Now is the time to strike."

Later that day German forces enter Poland in a Blitz taking land swiftly.

German forces:
60 divisions,
6 brigades,
9,000 guns,
2,750 tanks,
2,315 aircraft
Plus
3 Slovakia divisions

Polish forces:
39 divisions (some of them were never fully mobilized and concentrated), 16 brigades, 4,300 guns, 880 tanks,400 aircraft
Last edited by SECP on Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amuaplye
Minister

Founded: Dec 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:01 pm

Albert read the news paper about the invasion of Poland. " Germany will annex it, just like Austria." He said. " I even heard that Great Britain has declared war, we will too."
He then picked up the phone and said " we are going to declare war on Germany" he said before hanging up.
I'm a dude.
Also, call me Amuaplye, not Amuapyle, or Amu.

Electrum on Discord wrote:Please do not ping me a list of body parts.

Ukraine-Moldavia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ukraine-Moldavia » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:05 pm

William was sitting in his office, reading the news. As he read the news of the German invasion of Poland he wrote down the declaration of war on Germany, keeping it in hand if Germany advances further.
Last edited by Ukraine-Moldavia on Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"What if I had a normal citizen armed with a rock invade CPPE?"

"That man runs a rampage throughout CPPE and becomes the King of CPPE, which will be renamed "UM's Bitch".
He shall rule with an iron fist, and his rock shall be reforged in Steel with which he shall use to brain his foes" - Communist Volkstrad

"You know what you don't need, Tog?

To be our mom

kthx" - CPPE aka The Brick

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Postby Badassistanian » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:13 pm

Mussolini calls for troops to begin mountain training in the alps because it.will aid him in his further advance and will grow the economy by massive amounts once the mission is complete.

Ukraine-Moldavia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ukraine-Moldavia » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:15 pm

William begins more troop training, believing it will aid in the effort against Germany.
"What if I had a normal citizen armed with a rock invade CPPE?"

"That man runs a rampage throughout CPPE and becomes the King of CPPE, which will be renamed "UM's Bitch".
He shall rule with an iron fist, and his rock shall be reforged in Steel with which he shall use to brain his foes" - Communist Volkstrad

"You know what you don't need, Tog?

To be our mom

kthx" - CPPE aka The Brick

Amuaplye
Minister

Founded: Dec 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:36 pm

Government of the French Third Republic.

Dear Chancellor of Germany,

We have declared war on your nation. 200,000 troops have entered.

Signed, President Lebrun.
I'm a dude.
Also, call me Amuaplye, not Amuapyle, or Amu.

Electrum on Discord wrote:Please do not ping me a list of body parts.

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Postby Badassistanian » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:54 pm

Mussolini read in an Italian newspaper about the French declaration of war and immediately has intelligence denounce the violence but military action does not occur in any shape or form

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:29 pm

We, the Kingdom of Denmark, declare our support for Germany.
(It would be kind of cool if the USSR and Nazi Germany allied)
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Dree wrote:Perhaps the fat man from the north pole and his vertically challenged cronies are behind such an assassination attempt. But truthfully my spy networks have heard nothing.

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Founded: Dec 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:41 pm

The Belgians were at danger. The Massive German army would knock on their door, and they would perish sooner or later. Although, they could prepare an army. Thus, the Belgians conscripter 1,000,000 men into their force and trained them with dsicipline and hard work. Belgium even purchased weapons from its allies, france, england, holland, and russia. Belgium is hard at work making an army to fight Germany.
The Rajput Swarajya of Kumbhalgarh
कुंभलगढ़ के राजपूत किंगडम

We have one of the most powerful Militaries in the Nationstates world.
The DEMONYM of Kumbhalgarh is Rajput.
We are a proud and indepedent nation.
JAI MATA DI

Nivok Baves
Senator

Founded: Dec 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nivok Baves » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:43 pm

Chamberlain took of his glasses with shaking hands "I-I-impossible" he stuttered "They signed as non-aggression pact!" Opposite Chamberlain sat his rival, Winston Churchill

"I told you odd I not?" He said "There isn't one thing we CAN do.

To Adolf Hitler and the
German people

Great Britain and her Empire hear by declares WAR on you for your
Continued attempts to disturb the peace and invasion of Poland

Signed
Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:06 am

"The Germans will win. They have modernised their Luftwaffe and Wehrmacht, and even though the Kriegsmarine is of only decent shape, I doubt that the Belgians, Dutch, and the French will be able to withstand the might of the Luftwaffe and Wehrmacht." said the advisor.
"Very well. Tell the foreign ministry to get an alliance up immediately." replied the King.
The advisor darted off out of the Parliament Building and down the path to the Foreign Ministry.
TELEGRAM
Germany, we wish for an alliance.
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Dree wrote:Perhaps the fat man from the north pole and his vertically challenged cronies are behind such an assassination attempt. But truthfully my spy networks have heard nothing.

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:11 am

Belgium could not, and would not wait here like a fool. Mordernization was needed. Mass mordernization of Belgian's army, airforce, and small navy was done. Belgium was ready to withstand the German attack. They had 1,200,000 men active, and they planned to attack Germany itself, alongside French and Dutch forces.

To: France and Holland
Encryption: MAXIMUM

We must prepare an offensive. Blitzkierig is an offensive, not defensive move. Germans are horrible defenders. Blitzkrieg will eventually destroy us. We must strike! Please Fellow dutch and French. Join Belgium in the Benefrance offensive!

JAI MATA DI

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:14 am

TELEGRAM
Leopold, you seem like a fool. Ally with Germany, not the French and Dutch! Have you forgotten the fact you had to win independence from the Dutch in 1830, and before they took you in as a province, you were a French province! You should be allying with Germany!

(Yes, I know this is biased)
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:16 am

Dutchland-UK-Prussia wrote:
TELEGRAM
Leopold, you seem like a fool. Ally with Germany, not the French and Dutch! Have you forgotten the fact you had to win independence from the Dutch in 1830, and before they took you in as a province, you were a French province! You should be allying with Germany!

(Yes, I know this is biased)

No. Germany is a horrible agressor, and before things get bad. The Benelux and France will stop them!

JAI MATA DI

Malay Raya
Minister

Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Malay Raya » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:32 am

Kingdom of Siam
Dictator Phibun of Siam is sitting on his chair, sipping a cup of tea in a not-so small room. Laying on his desk was several pages of paper, prepared by his secretary about the current situation in Asia and Europe.

Reading through and turning the pages, he had come to a conclusion that there might be a world war looming in sooner or later. Germany and USSR had signed a non-aggression pact with them taking on Poland together. The Brits and French had declared war with Germany, which was not expected by Phibun.

He put down the papers, and begins to think what should be his move... of course he cannot afford to declare war with anyone at the current moment. Their relations with UK's colonies in the Malay land are good although stagnant. He knows that Japan and Germany are quite good friends but they are still not allied. He thinks that if he became friends with Japan, he will be safe in case Japan wants to remove the English's influence in East Asia. But of course the price of this is that their relations with British would plunge down below the Mekong River.

Then again, British force on Peninsular Malaya is not that strong, and Japan could wipe them out easily if they launched a surprise attack with the help of Thailand. French colonies in Vietnam and Cambodia is also not to his liking, but for now he will not take actions. He wants to rebuild the Great Kingdom of Thailand consisting of the whole of the northern bulge in Southeast Asia, but of course without help he cannot achieve this.

Phibun has decided that he needs to rebuild their army, but at the same time increase their economy so that they can afford any wars to be fought on their lands.

Several Siam soldiers beside a Thai Vickers Mk. E light tank

180,000 personnel
80 towed artillery
50 Vickers Mk. E (light tank)

He has ordered his secretary to write a letter to Japan to ask for a trade agreement.

To: Empire of Japan Officials
Encryption: HIGH

Respected officials/Esteemed Emperor of Japan,

Dictator Phibun of Siam would like to offer a trade agreement between our great kingdoms. He hopes that with this trade agreement we will continue to prosper and our economies blossom in this region. We are sure with this agreement, our bonds will grow stronger and together we will be the pearl of East Asia.

Regards,
Secretary of Dictator Phibun
Last edited by Malay Raya on Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Current RP's
None, just got resurrected

"...and do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just.
Be just; that is nearer to righteousness..."

- Quran [5:8]

I'm a Malaysian
Pro: Sunni Islam, Conservatism, Peace & Green
Anti: Extremism, Zionism, LGBT

Nivok Baves
Senator

Founded: Dec 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nivok Baves » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:40 am

Private Grimsby of the Royal Norfolk Regiment sat patiently on the ship carrying them to France. Lighting a cigarette he thought back to home, the small farm on the edge of the River Ouse, with fields for wheat and cows and a small pen to ride horse, a skill he'd become rather good at. He thought if his family, his mother Margaret, his father Terence, his brother Richard and his baby brother, Stephen. His brother had been sent to fight in Africa with the 'Desert Rats' tank division. His youngest brother was enthusiastic of fighting, wanting to join him next year when he turn 18. Grimsby was only 20 but looked younger, only his black beard gave indication to his true age.

Looking behind him, he saw the White Cliffs of Dover slowly sink beneath the horizon and Calais rise from the sea. It should be a quick war, he thought to himself.

The Rising Sun of Japan
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rising Sun of Japan » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:54 am

The Second Sino-Japanese war was raging on. Japan had invaded China in 1937, creating what was essentially a three-way war between Japan, Mao Zedong's communists, and Chiang Kai-shek's nationalists. On December 13 of that same year, the Nationalist capital of Nanking surrendered to Japanese troops. In the event known as the Nanking Massacre, Japanese troops massacred a large number of the defending garrison.

The Empire of Japan had control over Korea, Manchuria, and the Eastern regions of China. Formosa (now Taiwan) and an unknown island belonging to china (now Hong Kong) had also been over run by Imperial Japanese Army troops. The Empire of Japan had its eyes set on the Mariana Islands, French Indo-China, Vietnam and to some lesser extent, Guam and Peninsular Malaya.

The Imperial Japanese Army was the biggest, most advanced, combat hardened and mobilized military in all of Asia (due to the fact that the USSR is not currently blowing Asia to shreds). Emperor Hirohito was a no nonsense man. His own government officials feared him, and his citizens knew they dared not to slip out of line. Empero Hirohito was cautious with his expansion, he knew that US involvement was a possibility. Empero Hirohito took great pride in the Imperial Japanese Navy, its might pretty much unmatched by most of the worlds current navies.

To: Kingdom of Siam Officials
Encryption: High

To whom this may concern,

Empero Hirohito is currently happy to accept the proposed trade alliance between the Kingdom of Siam and the Empire of Japan. We our nations (particularly yours since you need a better economy to help your military re-grow, re-arm and re-train) will greatly benefit between the trade unity between us.

Yours Sincerely,
Emperor Hirohito of Japan
Last edited by The Rising Sun of Japan on Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:29 am, edited 6 times in total.

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Postby Badassistanian » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:34 am

As more and more troops are trained in mountain warfare Mussolini sees a prize that his large armys trained in mountain warfare could blitzkrieg. 100,000 troops are sent to northern italy while another 100,000 are stationed in north italy as reserve fighters and can be pulled into the fight quickly. 1,000 italian tanks are also deployed in northern italy.

Meanwhile in the italian colonies in africa troops recruitment and weapons manufacturing is at an all time high and this will provide us greatly in the coming years.

The New Byzantine
Minister

Founded: Dec 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Byzantine » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:13 am

Commonwealth of the Philippines, a country that it has an own government and under from the United States.

President Manuel Quezon looks at the map of Asia and he was concerned from the threat of the Empire of Japan meaning that Philippines would get invaded soon.

President Manuel Quezon ordered the Chief Of Staff to train the Philippine Rangers as well as Filipino-American Army.

However the Philippines is now defending their homeland from the Empire of Japan with the help of the United States.
Kumbhalgarh wrote:"Shwetang teleported out of the car. He teleported behind of the teacher, and poked a stick into his/her butt, and then Shwetang teleported back." - Kumbhalgarh in Solence RP

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:35 am

Damnit! This was the thought of nearly everyone in the USSR. Stalin just needed enough time, he sent supplies to Germany, hopefully this would get them of their tail, just hopefully. The USSR wasn't yet ready for war, but soon it would be, and soon the world would know communism. He just needed time.

He had already added the Baltic's and Ukraine to the union. This increased the production of wheat, and added more men. This all would come in handy.

Stalin ordered the production for tanks, guns, and planes to increase. The soviet machine would when out this day, and when they were ready no one could stop them.
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Postby Badassistanian » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:18 am

After noticing stalin making moves with the Germans against the polish, Mussolini was happy although the French were a threat he did not want to deal with but was ready to if he had to. The alps made perfect protection from a massive land attack if any from the French while the well trained mountain wairrors of italy could easily traverse the cold and high altitudes due to most of them almost not even making it through training but if you want good soldiers you have to drive them like cattle and reward them like dogs. Hitler would easily win the war in Poland with aid from stalin and then most likely turn his eyes onto the French and when that time came the Italians would be ready but first Mussolini wanted his prize to the north and was prepared to fight like hell to get it.
Last edited by Badassistanian on Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Malay Raya
Minister

Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Malay Raya » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:19 am

To: Emperor of Japan
Encryption: MAXIMUM, CLASSIFIED AND SENSITIVE

Your Highness Emperor of Japan,

I have decided to personally write this letter as a sign of gratitude due to your acceptance of our trade offers.
Another thing that I would like to clarify, the Kingdom of Siam will help with your expansion into Southeast Asia and we would like to do so. However our military is quite restricted at the moment so we could only distract your enemies while you strike your unaware opponents.

However in return, we would like several territories in French Indo-China and small northern parts of Malayan Peninsular if your Empire does not mind. We greatly appreciate your cooperation with our inquiries. Before I end this letter, I would like to know if you want to have a military alliance with our humble Kingdom once we pummel our French enemies out of the land.

That is all for now. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Plaek Phibunsongkhram
Prime Minister of The Kingdom of Siam

Phibun has ordered for intensive training in the jungle for all loyal soldiers of The Kingdom of Siam to prepare them for a war that might break out soon. Military exercises are now currently being held somewhere in the jungles of Siam involving foot soldiers, tanks and field artilleries.
Last edited by Malay Raya on Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current RP's
None, just got resurrected

"...and do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just.
Be just; that is nearer to righteousness..."

- Quran [5:8]

I'm a Malaysian
Pro: Sunni Islam, Conservatism, Peace & Green
Anti: Extremism, Zionism, LGBT

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse