NATION

PASSWORD

Communication Dispute [MT, Open]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Jurestist
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 06, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Communication Dispute [MT, Open]

Postby Jurestist » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:34 pm

OOC: This RP will be in the form of letters or Emails between all nations that join in, the issue will be about what The Community of
Jurestist government is doing about separatists inside the country's borders kind of like how Israel deals with Hamas inside it's borders and the Palestinians the only difference is that Jurestist isn't a religious state.

Press Conference Responses are allowed

::Rules::
1. No Godmodding or WMDs
2. No intervening with your nation's military
3. OOCs must be kept in a spoiler

If you want to know more about how my nation is run see the factbook on my nationpage
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC: At a press conference in The Community of Jurestist, Secretary of Defense Margaret Edwards issued a statement on separatist activity within Jurestist...

[Secretary of Defense Margaret Edwards]
These separatists are a threat to our way of life and our country if they're not stopped then they will be a threat to the world at large. I have been authorized by the Council of Executives to use all force the Jurestist Defense Force(JDF) can throw at these terrorists, at this time the JDF has just performed an airstrike on a known separatist ground to ground missile battery.

[Reporter 1]
The people in the area are saying that it was a school that was hit and at least 50 children were killed in the attack.

[Secretary of Defense Margaret Edwards]
That is true, but these separatists use children as shields and our aerial intel photos and videos show that the separatists train child soldiers and at the time of the attack there were no children present at the time. The JDF a will not rest until we put an end to these monsters.
Last edited by Jurestist on Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Jurestist
Ambassador

Postby Jurestist » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:36 pm

Jurestist News Network(JNN)

[Reporter]
We have just received images of the aftermath of the airstrikes on the separatists missile battery, but we warn you these are graphic images

Photo by JDF

Photos by JNN onsite correspondent

~modsnip graphic photo~
Last edited by Lunatic Goofballs on Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Graphic photo removed

Iron Dog
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

From the desk of : Lord Hatebreed

Postby Iron Dog » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:30 am

We the people of Iron Dog loath the use of children in any combat. We can not offer you and troops but are willing to send any medical supplies you may need, we will also if you want send you weapons and bio-weapons to use on those who have perpetrated the crime.

Lunatic Goofballs
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Lunatic Goofballs » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:59 am

Jurestist wrote:Jurestist News Network(JNN)

[Reporter]
We have just received images of the aftermath of the airstrikes on the separatists missile battery, but we warn you these are graphic images

Photo by JDF
(Image)

Photos by JNN onsite correspondent
(Image)

(Image)

~modsnip graphic photo~

The last photo in this post is past PG-13. Don't post images like this again.
Life's Short. Munch Tacos.

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
Hunter S. Thompson

Jurestist
Ambassador

Postby Jurestist » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:54 am

Iron Dog wrote:We the people of Iron Dog loath the use of children in any combat. We can not offer you and troops but are willing to send any medical supplies you may need, we will also if you want send you weapons and bio-weapons to use on those who have perpetrated the crime.

To: Lord Hatebreed of The Fortified Nation of Iron Dog
From: Secretary of Defense Margaret Edwards of The Community of Jurestist

Lord Hatebreed,
While we welcome your support in this matter, we can not allow your troops on our soil in an active combat role we have been getting reports that most of the fighting is happening in close-quarters fighting and we don't really train our troops for CQB fighting soldiers are saying it's hard for them to quickly ready their weapons in the tight spaces they're fighting in, we would like for you to help train a force within the JDF to specialize in CQB. I can assure you that the soldiers you send to train the JDF CQB Squad (the name is still in a work in progress) will not be in any harm as the JDF have pushed most of the fighting into five Sectors(states) in the south of the country. I hope to put an end to the separatists as there is an election for my position coming up and I want to be able to say that I stopped these terrorists which would be a big win for me.

Signed,
Margaret Edwards, Secretary of Defense for The Community of Jurestist

Jurestist
Ambassador

Postby Jurestist » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:33 pm

Open Correspondence
From the desk of Margaret Edwards, Secretary of Defense for The Community of Jurestist

I have just been informed that JDF has carried out a strike on a separatist base of operations while the news is reporting that there are more civilian deaths then separatists, but those deaths were caused by the separatists not the JDF we do not kill civilians. These separatists use civilians as shields and they purposely place their weapons and fighters next to civilian houses, businesses, or places of worship we're not the bad guys here we are trying to help all the people in the area.

Signed,
Margaret Edwards, Secretary of Defense for The Community of Jurestist

Kolintha
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kolintha » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:17 pm

The Empire of Kolintha

Official Communique

We are shocked and appalled by the excessive use of force employed by the JDF when removing something as small as a single missile battery. It is illogical for a modern force to resort to an airstrike in a residential area when fighting against a no-doubt ill equipped insurgency. The need for an insurgency to be formed by the people is a perfect representation of poor governance. The Empire of Kolintha and I, it's sovereign, hereby condemn The Community of Juretist for it's actions and failure as a government.

It is our advice that the Community of Juretist exercise more caution in the future and make a concerted effort to train it's troops in rudimentary urban warfare. Why they have neglected to do so already is unknown to us, but it is not our business to dig up reasons for the foolishness of other governments.

Signed by:
~Valhyldra I, Light of the Icefields, Empress of the Empire of Kolintha, High Queen of the 19 Provinces, Sovereign Colonial of Montorra, Princess of Izlaya, Carrier of Starlight, Autocrat of all Kolinthans, Ruler of the Wind, Protector of the State, Daughter of the Revolution, Patron of the Guard Army, Lady of Kuznyr, Holder of the Crown, Supreme Leader of the People, Rightful Mistress of the Land and Guardian of the Northern Wastes.
家国 Chisei-koku | The State of Chisei
Wiki | Member and Consul of Ordis (Come join us!) | Commonly known as Kol

Nirzatsiya - 06/26/2017
we just love hugging Kols
also hanging them during revolutions

Esc - 06/24/2017
Shady bastard Kol
Plotting, hands on his keyboard
Nowhere's truly safe.

Aki-sama | Yamatai (Toishima) - 06/26/2017
The forces of freedom shall banzai you to free market capitalism

Ming | Haradesh - 07/05/2017
Who needs standard of living when you have quantity of living

Jurestist
Ambassador

Postby Jurestist » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:24 pm

Kolintha wrote:

The Empire of Kolintha

Official Communique

We are shocked and appalled by the excessive use of force employed by the JDF when removing something as small as a single missile battery. It is illogical for a modern force to resort to an airstrike in a residential area when fighting against a no-doubt ill equipped insurgency. The need for an insurgency to be formed by the people is a perfect representation of poor governance. The Empire of Kolintha and I, it's sovereign, hereby condemn The Community of Juretist for it's actions and failure as a government.

It is our advice that the Community of Juretist exercise more caution in the future and make a concerted effort to train it's troops in rudimentary urban warfare. Why they have neglected to do so already is unknown to us, but it is not our business to dig up reasons for the foolishness of other governments.

Signed by:
~Valhyldra I, Light of the Icefields, Empress of the Empire of Kolintha, High Queen of the 19 Provinces, Sovereign Colonial of Montorra, Princess of Izlaya, Carrier of Starlight, Autocrat of all Kolinthans, Ruler of the Wind, Protector of the State, Daughter of the Revolution, Patron of the Guard Army, Lady of Kuznyr, Holder of the Crown, Supreme Leader of the People, Rightful Mistress of the Land and Guardian of the Northern Wastes.

To: The Empire of Kolintha
From: Secretary of Defense Margaret Edwards of The Community of Jurestist

I have the made all effort to talk to them, but the separatists have refused to do so and where it's an election week and my position is up for grabs I want to put an end to this and secure my position as the Secretary of Defense for The Community of Jurestist. So I will do everything in my power to put an end to these terrorists and their allies within the Community. The JDF will use all force I tell them to use.

Signed,
Secretary of Defense Margaret Edwards of The Community of Jurestist

To: The Empire of Kolintha
From: Secretary of Defense Candidate Greg Williamson(PRM)

I know that Secretary of Defense Margaret Edwards sent you an email telling you that she will use any amount of force she wants to use. I will tell you something I shouldn't be telling you, but I have been talking to several generals within the JDF and they have lost faith in her ability to lead that is the reason I am running against her there are three others, but I'm the candidate that is most likely to win in February. I have heard that JDF command has called for a vote of no confidence and if it passes then Secretary of Defense elections will be held early, but you didn't hear this from me.

Signed,
Secretary of Defense Candidate Greg Williamson(PRM)

Jurestist
Ambassador

Postby Jurestist » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:04 pm

At JDF High Command...

[Gen. Steven Fitzpatrick]
We here at JDF High Command have voted no confidence in the ability of Secretary of Defense Margaret Edwards to lead the JDF. We are calling for an early election for the Secretary of Defense position for The Community of Jurestist and that Margaret Edwards be called before the Collective for a criminal hearing on her actions over the last two years she has been Secretary of Defense for The Community of Jurestist.

(JNN news report)

[JNN Reporter]
Six months ago JDF High Command has voted no confidence in the ability of Secretary of Defense Margaret Edwards to lead the JDF and we are hearing that Secretary of Defense Candidate Greg Williamson of the People's Rights Movement or PRM for short is ahead the polls and appears to have won and is now the Secretary of Defense for The Community of Jurestist. We are hearing that he has been sworn in by The Collective and will begin mounting a counter offensive to combat separatists in the south of the country, he has chosen to release any details about his plans, but a spokesman for the Secretary of Defense office said that he will speak with the press soon.

Jurestist
Ambassador

Postby Jurestist » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:05 pm

At a press conference in the Secretary of Defense's office in Sector 56.....

[Secretary of Defense Greg Williamson]
As you may have heard I ordered an operation to raid the main HQ of the separatists and the JDF unit found evidence that former Secretary of Defense Margaret Edwards had been funding them after they started, so it is in my judgement that had Ms. Edwards not provided them funding then they would have never been able to grow as fast as they did the JDF also found documents that confirm that they started sleeper cells to become active after one of the cells gets shut down, so I have authorized the JDF to use whatever means they have to find and shut down remaining cells to put an end to this I don't want this turning into a civil war....

As Secretary of Defense Greg Williamson was giving his speech Gen. Steven Fitzpatrick came on stage and whispered in his ear that Sector 56 was under attack and with that Secretary of Defense Greg Williamson was rushed off stage in order to get him out of Sector 56 to get him to safety.

(Pictures of the raid by the JDF)

(Sector 56 attack pictures from JNN Correspondent)

Picture of the Separatist Forces moving in
Last edited by Jurestist on Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jurestist
Ambassador

Postby Jurestist » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:22 pm

This is a JNN special report

[JNN Reporter]
We have more images from Sector 56 of the separatists and a statement from their leader as to what they want and why they're doing this.

(Photos by JNN Correspondent)

Makeshift Separatist Checkpoint

Separatists guarding Sector 56 border

Separatists engaging JDF forces

Separatists guarding their leader as he makes a speech

(Speech From a Separatist controlled Sector)
[Separatist Leader]
We are doing this because The Community of Jurestist is headed in the wrong direction when it comes to government of the country, The Community of Jurestist is Demarchy where the Council of Executives is chosen at random every four years we believe this is no way to run a country and we will fight for change and will not stop unless our demands are meant which are that The Community of Jurestist change the way the Council of Executives is elected by having each position voted on by the people of Jurestist. Until our demands are meant we will defend the Sectors we under control and if any JDF forces enter into them they will be fired upon.

Jurestist
Ambassador

Jurestist Civil War

Postby Jurestist » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:32 pm

At the Secretary of Defense's temporary HQ Sec. Greg Williamson has a meeting with his staff....

As you all may have seen and heard the separatists are not going to back down from this, so by JDF standards they have declared war on Jurestist, now I never wanted this, but from the reports I'm getting from the field the separatists are not hurting civilians and they're fighting like a conventional army. So what I say we do is treat them as one, but lets try to minimize civilian deaths in the occupied Sectors.

[Logistical Commander Tonya Simons]
What we know so far is that they operate in small cells with one becoming active whenever we take one the active one and we know that the active cell we're dealing with now is hold up in our Sector 56 office, but if we take them out we have no idea which cell will become active next and where it will start.

[Tactical Commander Kimberly Rhoades]
I think we need to find out where each inactive cell is and shut them down before we move on the active one, but we should do so while at the same time carrying small strikes out against the active cell to keep them from building support.

[Dean of Homeland Security Larry Barker]
I can have the Jurestist Security Unit(JSU) be on the look out for anyone who has ties with the separatist, and the JSU already know about one of the separatist dummy organizations which lead to them finding out about two more I was going to have them shut down, but I told the JSU to track whomever donates money or time to them it should provide us some more leads and a way to shut down some the inactive cells before we move on the active one.

Good I like what I'm hearing, let start the operation. I will put out and open letter to intelligence agencies for help in finding information on the inactive cells.

To: All Intelligence Agencies
From: Secretary of Defense Greg Williamson of The Community of Jurestist
Encryption: Gold(Highest Level in Jurestist)

I am sending this open letter to all intelligence Agencies in order to seek help in finding inactive separatists cells within Jurestist so we can shut them down before carrying out our plan to shut down the active cell. We need help because we are not a spy heavy country and our government prefers to stay out of international affairs as a way to keep us safe from unprovoked attacks so any help you can lend will be accepted.

Signed,
Secretary of Defense Greg Williamson

This has turned into a civil war the rules in the OP still apply well all, but the one about only replying in the form of a communication. There still is No Godmodding or WMDs

Jurestist
Ambassador

Postby Jurestist » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:48 am

JNN News Report

[JNN Reporter]
We have more pictures from the occupied Sectors and an update from the JDF, first the JDF update. We are being told that the JDF have successfully cut off most of the separatists supply lines and that they have retaken control of Sector 50 as we know from sources Sectors 50-59 have been occupied, but if the JDF can hold on to Sector 50 then they're one step closer to putting an end to this. The pictures are coming in now...

(Photos by the JDF)
JDF Forces move in to secure Sector 50

Separatist weapon cache found by the JDF

[JNN Reporter]
The JDF is standing strong and from reports from the JDF High Command the new Secretary of Defense Greg Williamson is the best leader the JDF has ever had, when we asked what their plan was to stop the separatists they said that it was classified and that releasing it would upset the plan. They have said that the plan is working and it will end the situation.

Jurestist
Ambassador

Postby Jurestist » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:55 pm

At a Press Conference at the Secretary of Defense's temporary HQ...

I have some good news for today the JSU have arrested a group of separatists supporters and their leader effectively shutting down a separatist cell in Sector 45. The JSU spent all day following leads and intel to be able to make these arrests and shut the separatist cell down, but let us not forget that there are still more cells out there and I'm asking the public to cooperate with the JSU and allow them to do their job in bringing these people to justice.

Sector 45 Separatist Cell Leader

Sector 45 Separatist Cell

Jurestist
Ambassador

Postby Jurestist » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:52 pm

JNN News Report

[Female JNN Reporter]
After Dean of Homeland Security Larry Barker announced that JSU had stopped a separatist cell in Sector 45 the cell that has taken over Sector 56 has launched a massive attack on Sector 50 and are actively fighting the JDF they're holding their ground, but I don't know for how long...(Breaks out into tears)...I have to go I have to check to see if my family got out okay.

[Male JNN Reporter]
You go do that I will take it from here. The JDF is reporting that their troops are holding strong and will not back down from the Separatists, I'm now getting some photos from our correspondent who is in Sector 50 where the attack is taking place.

(Photos by JNN Correspondent)
Separatists Forces hiding behind a destroyed APC

JDF sitting in the trenches of Sector 50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8x8cVwQR2g
Video of Separatist Attack from JNN Correspondent in Sector 50
Last edited by Jurestist on Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jurestist
Ambassador

Postby Jurestist » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:48 pm

(Speech From a Separatist controlled Sector)
[Separatist Leader]
Dean of Homeland Security Larry Barker, I know you have ordered the JSU to track down inactive cells of our organization, so I have ordered all cells to come to the Sectors we control. From this point on the sectors we control will be called The Democratic Republic of Jurestist and I will be the President of this new nation. My name is Bernard O'reilly and The Democratic Republic of Jurestist will rise and takeover this "Community", we will not falter and we will not fail.

(At the Sec. of Defense's Sector 45 HQ)
Shit, we can't deal with all the cells at the same time. What are we going to do now.

Don't worry about it we have better weapons then they do and if we plan our attacks right then we can end this. Tactical Commander Rhoades, do we have a plan to end this?

I have come up with a plan, but it may be a long shot we need to cut off their supply lines and I noticed that they mainly have food supply lines.

So we send troops there and stop all their food supply lines and then they starve.

It's not that simple Tonya, the separatists are also using them to feed the civilians in the Sectors they control if we starve them we starve the civilians in the area as well and that could give them more people that are willing to join their cause and give them more troops to fight us. I was thinking that we don't fight them with guns, but fight them with propaganda by trying to turn their own troops against them and in the process stop more people from joining them and if that doesn't work we send in the full JDF force and crush them.

Wow, Kimberly I've never seen you like this before I like it.

I'm going to cut in right here and stop this be you two start having sex right here in the briefing room, but that plan sound s like it will work lets do it.

(Secretary of Defense Greg Williamson informed the JDF and placed them on high alert and told them to be ready to deploy to Sector 50 at a moments notice so he told them to spend as much time with their families as they could)

Jurestist
Ambassador

Postby Jurestist » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:05 pm

bump

Jurestist
Ambassador

Postby Jurestist » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:45 pm

JDF Command issued the order to blockade Sectors 50-59 where most of the fighting was going on as to reduce civilian causalities and to stop the civil war from spreading into other Sectors of Jurestist which the news media praised as one of the best decisions made by JDF High Command every road and way into Sectors 50-59 was blocked by the JDF and they had orders to check everyone ID at each checkpoint.

Jurestist
Ambassador

Postby Jurestist » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:38 pm

With the JDF engaged on the ground against the separatists and losing soldiers fast they only had one choice to make and that was to call up the reserves to the fight and try and hold them off. They had the better resources and logistics to maintain a fight longer than the separatists could hold out so if they kept them in Sectors 50-59 or even got them down to one being contained in one Sector they would give up their fight and they could have the JCE go in and repair the areas that had been damaged by the war.

Jurestist
Ambassador

Postby Jurestist » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:51 am

With the separatists trapped in Sectors 50-59 the JDF think they have them cornered and ready to quit, but there are still separatist supporters in every Sector of Jurestist committing bombings and other terrorist acts throughout Jurestist and the JSU is searching high and low to try and find them and stop as fast as possible. Just the laws of the country make it hard to preemptively spy on the Separatist supporters and stop them in the act of planning an attack on a location, but the Collective wouldn't pass such a law as it would damage any chances of them getting reelected to their positions within the Collective. The JSU didn't mind not being able to spy on people they just urged that any JCPD in a Sector to increase their response time so they could take them down so they don't get away and they also urged the public to report any specious activity to the JCPD or JSU.

Jurestist
Ambassador

Postby Jurestist » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:26 pm

bump

Jurestist
Ambassador

Postby Jurestist » Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:35 am

With the JSU running interference on the Separatist supporter cells the JDF was clearing out Separatists strongholds in Sectors 50-59, but couldn't find the main stronghold to launch a major offensive against the Separatists to be able to put an end to the fighting and bring peace back to Jurestist. The world was watching as the internal war was being waged and how they dealt with it would set the stage for how their government worked to the world.

Jurestist
Ambassador

Postby Jurestist » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:41 pm

As the JSU are looking for Separatist supporters some of them begin carrying out lone-wolf attacks on JCPD and JSU buildings and Liaison offices as a way to show their disgust in the government and it's affiliates within the JCPD. The JCPD CEO has started buying military grade weapons for the JCPD against the JSU's advice to try and stop the attacks on their headquarters around Jurestist. One of the systems that the JCPD had acquired was 25 spy drones that the CEO announced would be flying over Jurestist at all times looking for crimes in progress and would allow the JCPD to react in time to any crime being committed around Jurestist. The JCPD CEO had stated the his organization would share the information with the JSU. The JSU couldn't do anything about because the JCPD was a private organization and they were allowed do as they wish within their organization.

The JSU thanked them for the help, but refused the any information that was gathered from the JCPD drone program as any information from it would be useless in a Jurestist court of law.

Antarcteca
Minister

Founded: Jun 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Antarcteca » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:24 pm

Undercover Operations

"Please sit," said the director of the Federal Intelligence Agency. "How are we on the assets on the ground?" "Sir, we have amassed a large amount of assets in the region in affiliation with the insurgents and bombs have been planted." "I want Operation Buzzkill in motion immediately and I want to see fires in every one of those damn sectors." "Yes sir" barked the director's intelligence officer.

In less than 10 minutes, series of highly explosive and incendiary bombs went off.
nearly 135 armed assets in the area opened a fast but large barrage of fire at military personnel before running away into allies and houses and underground areas to retreat.

Many miles away, in conjunction with the ground attack, was an immense salvo of missiles from various new foreign missile networks hidden across the region. '

The insurgent attack was swift to attempt to cause mayhem and crisis in all of the area.
The Federal Intelligence Agency had just recently wired nearly $80 million and smuggled advanced weaponry to hit the local government hard.
- Large Military - Nationalist Socialist Party - Large Economy -
Map
Link of The Day
Antarctic Continent: New San Francisco, New California, Antara, Rhilea, Terre, Royale, West Sillia, East Sillia, Arkea, Trois Portes, Courte, Central Federal Territory
Birdmay-Aktosh Border Dispute - In Progress
Leader: Elector-Primo Phillip Dean IV
Currency: The Note
Allies: UMU and the United Council of Nations
Population: 645,700,040 Million
Military: 8.6 Million
Budget: 46.4% of GDP
GDP: $N 391 Million
Poorest 10%: $N 54,191
Avg. Per Person: $N 100,752
Richest 10%: $N 172,681[/b]

Having fought Antarteca twice before, we have developed a respect of the Grand Republic. There fore, we declare war on all enemy's of Antarteca

Jurestist
Ambassador

Postby Jurestist » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:55 pm

Antarcteca wrote:Undercover Operations

"Please sit," said the director of the Federal Intelligence Agency. "How are we on the assets on the ground?" "Sir, we have amassed a large amount of assets in the region in affiliation with the insurgents and bombs have been planted." "I want Operation Buzzkill in motion immediately and I want to see fires in every one of those damn sectors." "Yes sir" barked the director's intelligence officer.

In less than 10 minutes, series of highly explosive and incendiary bombs went off.
nearly 135 armed assets in the area opened a fast but large barrage of fire at military personnel before running away into allies and houses and underground areas to retreat.

Many miles away, in conjunction with the ground attack, was an immense salvo of missiles from various new foreign missile networks hidden across the region. '

The insurgent attack was swift to attempt to cause mayhem and crisis in all of the area.
The Federal Intelligence Agency had just recently wired nearly $80 million and smuggled advanced weaponry to hit the local government hard.

The JDF struck back when the attack happened killing many of the retreating Separatists in Sectors 50-59, after the attacks the JDF began helping civilians that were injured during the event. The JDF reported that there were 500 civilian deaths as a result which resulted in many people turning on the separatists in Sectors 50-59.

JNN News Report
The attacks in Sectors 50-59 have been quelled and the JDF is reporting that there has been 500 civilian deaths and the people in Sectors 50-59 are starting to turn on the Separatists....

[In the Secretary of Defense's Office]

This worked out in our favor the people in Sectors 50-59 are starting to turn on the Separatists, but the other problem is the bomb fragments found are military grade which means someone is giving them.

Sir I know you don't want to hear this, but the Antarcteca Consulate is in Sector 53 at the location 45 Green Way, Site 28, Markada, Jurestist. I think it may be them funding the Separatists now.

That's crazy we made peace with them years ago there is no one in their government that would want to see harm come to our alliance.

That may be so, but according to JSU intel there are people within Antarcteca who are rich and don't like the alliance that was formed.

I will contact them and see what the deal is.

To: The Government of Antarcteca
Encryption Level: Gold(Highest Level in Jurestist)

I'm writing to inform you of attacks that have happened near your consulate to make sure your people are okay and to ask if you know of anyone within your nation who don't like the alliance that our nations formed years, I don't think that anything is wrong with the alliance, but my Dean of Homeland Security Larry Barker thinks that someone in your nation is funding Separatists in my nation.

Signed,
Secretary of Defense Greg Williamson

To: Antarctecan Consulate
Encryption Level: Secret Separatist Runner(Person who delivers the message by hand)

I thank you for the funds, but I'm trying to get the people to support us and not the current government which is why I will be returning your explosives, but we will keep the assault rifles and other guns as we can target only the JDF Soldiers and not civilians because if we can make the JDF begin to look like a hostile force invading a sovereign nation then that would help us in the long run in gain more foreign allies.

Signed,
Separatist Leader

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents