NATION

PASSWORD

Elder Scrolls: Amalgam (Sign-Up/OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Prumia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 25, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Elder Scrolls: Amalgam (Sign-Up/OOC)

Postby Prumia » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:11 pm

This is the Out-of-Character (O.O.C.) and sign-up sheet for a role-play inspired by the Elder Scrolls video game series.

The In-Character topic is now: LIVE! Link is here.

Anyone who can accept basic NationStates forum rules (no flaming, no god modding, listen to the opening poster, et cetera) is permitted.

The role-play itself is simple enough. Each participant will be permitted to choose one of the divided subsections from the map provided below. If you prefer to control a smaller area, that can be arranged. Players will have complete (within reason) control over their chosen area/territory. One stipulation, however: you may not choose the Imperial City. That place just throws the personnel ratios off.

As for goals: you make your choice! Players are free to do as they wish. Wage war and conquer the other areas? Sure. Make peace, friendship, and universal prosperity? Good luck with that, but yes, you can try. If things get boring, however, I (as OP) may decide to throw some events into the works. We will have to see about that. As far as continuity goes, our game world will be something of a time warp. You can choose whether you want your area set in Oblivion, Skyrim, or even Arena or Daggerfall timelines. I have an answer for that one that will be provided on a case-by-case basis.

Exposition aside, here are the maps:

Choose wisely and fill out the following:

Code: Select all
[box][b]NATION:[/b] (Insert Name of Chosen Territory; what [i]you[/i] call it)
[b]CANON LOCATION:[/b] (Ex. Windhelm, Skingrad, Cloudrust)
[b]RACE(S):[/b] (Main races present)
[b]POPULATION:[/b] (Ranging from 1 to 100,000)
[b]REMARKABLE FOR:[/b] (Optional)
[b]CULTURE and/or HISTORY:[/b] (Brief description)[/box]

If you are approved, you will have automatic control over your chosen region. Late comers will be integrated in various ways to insure everyone has a smooth entry. Here is to a hopefully entertaining role-play!
Last edited by Prumia on Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:24 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Prumia
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Role-Players & Associated Claims

Postby Prumia » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:13 pm

A list of all participating nations and their chosen territory/faction:

(Formatting: NationStates Name = Location = Role-Play Name)

I. Prumia = the Gold Coast = Principality of Anvil
II. SECP = Haafinger Hold = City of Solitude
III. Eysmolla = Wayrest = City of Wayrest
IV. Syldris = Town of Haven = The Kopak Sentinel
V. Oslea = Eastmarch Hold = Sovereignty of Windhelm
VI. Capsland = Whiterun Hold = Jarldom of Whiterun Hold
VII. Kazark = City of Alinor = The Alinori Dominion
VIII.The Central Fascist Empires = City of Sentinel = Kingdom of Hammerfell
IX. Kentsland = Rift Hold = Kingdom of the Rift
X. Trogghome = Hist Trees of Archon = Horde of the Histling
XI. The Soviet Union of Mother Russia = Reach Hold = Republic of the Reach
XII. Asterdan = Falkreath Hold = The Dark Kingdom of Falkreath
XIII. Dain II Ironfoot = Northpoint = Orsinium
XIV. Huda = Ald'Ruhn & Northern Vvardenfell = Council of Vvardenfell
XV Nuxipal = Necrom & Nearby Area = House Telvanni
XVI. Ralnis = Helstorm = The Mar-Anell
XVII. Dry Ridge = County Bruma = County of Bruma
XVIII. Bodobol = Pale Hold = Kingdom of the Pale
XIX. Ikania = County Chorrol = Colovia

Want to know where these places are OR can you not decide what area you want to have? Maybe these maps can help.

If you are interested in someplace in Skyrim, see here: link.
If you are interested in a place featured in Oblivion, look here: link.
For other locations, such as Valenwood, Hammerfell, High Rock, or the Summerset Isles, look at this: link.
Does your place not appear in any of the links listed above? Try here: link.
Last edited by Prumia on Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:33 pm, edited 18 times in total.
The Coalition of Sovereign Nations is a group joined together to work towards a common goal: the preservation of every nation's Rights of Self-Governing against those who take it from them. Whether you would like to take an active part in this endeavor or whether you simply want to get away from all those regions and organizations intent on changing your nation, this Coalition is for you!
Signed, sincerely,
The Coalition of Sovereign Nations

Prumia
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

My Application: Principality of Anvil

Postby Prumia » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:15 pm

Here is my claim:

NATION: Principality of Anvil
CANON LOCATION: County Anvil
RACE(S): Cyrodiilics, Nords, Breton, Altmer, Dunmer, Argonian
POPULATION: 75,000
REMARKABLE FOR: Anvil is most notable for its warm-weather port and acts as a centralized trading post for most nations in western Tamriel.
CULTURE and/or HISTORY: The Principality's military arm is based on the core City Watch and expanded further. It is notable, however, for its use of magics in combat and the fair number of Altmer serving in its forces. As a result of its diverse population, Anvil has been a level-headed and fair minded community committed to establishing the Gold Coast as a stable region.
The Coalition of Sovereign Nations is a group joined together to work towards a common goal: the preservation of every nation's Rights of Self-Governing against those who take it from them. Whether you would like to take an active part in this endeavor or whether you simply want to get away from all those regions and organizations intent on changing your nation, this Coalition is for you!
Signed, sincerely,

SECP
Minister

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby SECP » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:34 pm

[box]NATION: Solitude
CANON LOCATION: Solitude
RACE(S): Imperial,Nord, and other Skyrim races
POPULATION: ~50,000
REMARKABLE FOR: Bards College, the headquarters of the Imperial Legion, and Solitude is both a reinforced and breathtaking stronghold.
CULTURE and/or HISTORY: Solitude is a major city located in Haafingar on the northwestern shore of Skyrim. In addition to being the largest city in all of Skyrim, it is also the capital of the province and seat of the High King of Skyrim. The entire city is built on a natural arch over the Sea of Ghosts and houses many important buildings, such as the headquarters of the Imperial Legion in Skyrim, the East Empire Company Warehouse, the Blue Palace, and the Bards College. As Skyrim's capital, Solitude was the seat of the High King before his death. The Thalmor Embassy is also located near Solitude.

Prumia
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Prumia » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:51 pm

SECP wrote:NATION: Solitude
CANON LOCATION: Solitude

Your application is... ACCEPTED!

Solitude seems to be a popular choice. It is almost always among the first to be chosen. No matter. Welcome to the role-play!
Signed, sincerely,

Eysmolla
Attaché

Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Eysmolla » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:33 am

Nation: Wayrest (Based off the 4th era 201)
Canon Location:Wayrest, High Rock Province,
Races: Breton, Humans (All Humans in general)
Population: 40,000
Remarkable for: Royal families,Northwest Fleet (a powerful navy of High Rock), the Adamantine Tower
Culture/History: These days, the Kingdom of Wayrest is prospering with the association of the White-gold Concordat of the Aldmeri Dominion.
Last edited by Eysmolla on Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Prumia
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Prumia » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:41 pm

Eysmolla wrote:Nation: Wayrest (Based off the 4th era 201)
Canon Location:Wayrest, High Rock Province,
Races: Breton, Humans (All Humans in general)
Population: 40,000
Remarkable for: Royal families,Northwest Fleet (a powerful navy of High Rock), the Adamantine Tower
Culture/History: These days, the Kingdom of Wayrest is prospering with the association of the White-gold Concordat of the Aldmeri Dominion.

Your application is... ACCEPTED!

Great choice for Wayrest, by the way. Not many people give much credit to the Breton people. Also, I take it that by mentioning the Concordat that means your territory will be set in the 4th Era, correct? When it comes to game-play, I am going to post an explanation for why some of us are 3rd Era while others are 4th.
Last edited by Prumia on Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Signed, sincerely,

Syldris
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Syldris » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:54 pm

[box]NATION: The Kings of the Green Pact
CANON LOCATION: Traveling bosmer mercs.
RACE(S): Bosmer, Sparce dunmer and altmer
POPULATION: 1000
REMARKABLE FOR: Known as the greatest soldiers of fortune through all of the nine hold, these mercs will take any job no matter how dangerous
I wanna have a merc guild if you were wondering.

Prumia
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Prumia » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:02 pm

Syldris wrote:[box]NATION: The Kings of the Green Pact
CANON LOCATION: Traveling bosmer mercs.
RACE(S): Bosmer, Sparce dunmer and altmer
POPULATION: 1000
REMARKABLE FOR: Known as the greatest soldiers of fortune through all of the nine hold, these mercs will take any job no matter how dangerous
I wanna have a merc guild if you were wondering.

Your application is... DENIED!

If I allowed people to make their own imagined groups then it would result it people trying to carve up the map into smaller area. As it stands now, every area is fairly equal, but if it is cut up... Well, some-one will have too much of an advantage right off the bat.

You can, however, choose a city and simply write a back-ground that resulted in it being taken over by a Bosmer army, though. Your people could just start traveling then and it would be a land grab for your abandoned territory.
Last edited by Prumia on Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Signed, sincerely,

Syldris
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Syldris » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:08 pm

you DO know im in a hospital on painkillers doing this shit right? XD
ok round 2

NATION: The Kopak Sentinel
CANON LOCATION: Haven (in valenwood)
RACE(S): Altmer Dunmer and most importantly Bosmer
POPULATION: 500
REMARKABLE FOR: Archery, Tracking, Survivability
CULTURE and/or HISTORY: When the town of haven was taken over by a rogue bosmer unit they did not leave. they stayed and flourished producing their own armed force know as the Kopak Sentinel.

Prumia
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Prumia » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:13 pm

Syldris wrote:you DO know im in a hospital on painkillers doing this shit right? XD

Ha-ha! Sorry.

Syldris wrote:ok round 2

NATION: The Kopak Sentinel
CANON LOCATION: Haven (in valenwood)
RACE(S): Altmer Dunmer and most importantly Bosmer
POPULATION: 500
REMARKABLE FOR: Archery, Tracking, Survivability
CULTURE and/or HISTORY: When the town of haven was taken over by a rogue bosmer unit they did not leave. they stayed and flourished producing their own armed force know as the Kopak Sentinel.

Your new application is... ACCEPTED!

Valenwood, huh? I was not expecting that one. Your population may cause you trouble later, but whatever. Fight smart, not big. Welcome! Any idea what Era you want your people to be in? If you do not care enough to say, it does not really matter.
Last edited by Prumia on Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Signed, sincerely,

Oslea
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 22, 2006
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Oslea » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:21 pm

NATION: Sovereignty of Windhelm
CANON LOCATION: Windhelm
RACE(S): Nords, Imperials, Bretons, Redguards, Khajiit, Argonians
POPULATION: 64,000
REMARKABLE FOR: Its bustling commercial port along the White River, the East Skyrim Merchant Company, the Steadfast of Talos, and the anti-mer attitudes held by the majority of its citizens.
CULTURE and/or HISTORY:
Known as the "Bastion of Man," the Sovereignty of Windhelm welcomes all humans (and to a lesser extent, beast races) who wish to work towards a mer-free Tamriel. The region is led by the charismatic, staunchly anti-Altmer Ereld Steel-Fist, who gained popularity and support by demonizing the hold capital's sizable Dunmer population and subsequently evicting them into the unforgiving frost, thus lifting the city out of an economic depression. Windhelm citizens will often cite historical men-mer conflicts such as the Night of Tears and the slavery of men by the Ayleids as examples of the supposedly inherent destructive nature of mer, and stand behind Steel-Fist's ultimate goal of destroying the Altmer, Bosmer and Dunmer.

The Windhelm government refuses to conduct any diplomacy or business with mer, and hold guards are instructed to arrest any mer in the hold capital on suspicion of spying and subversive activities. However, the commercially-inclined East Skyrim Merchant Company is willing to look beyond race for any opportunity to make quick gold.

Making up the backbone of the Windhelm Guard is the Steadfast of Talos, a unit of soldiers specializing in anti-mage warfare; Steel-Fist recognizes that mer are incredibly adept at the arcane arts, and any combat against them requires the ability to resist magical abilities. Despite the unit's reliance on armor with Dwindling Magic enchantments, mages blessed with the art of enchanting (or any arcane art) are few and far between in the Sovereignty - most enchanted apparel comes from trade rather than produced on Windhelm soil.

Prumia
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Prumia » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:28 am

Oslea wrote:NATION: Sovereignty of Windhelm
CANON LOCATION: Windhelm
RACE(S): Nords, Imperials, Bretons, Redguards, Khajiit, Argonians
POPULATION: 64,000
REMARKABLE FOR: Its bustling commercial port along the White River, the East Skyrim Merchant Company, the Steadfast of Talos, and the anti-mer attitudes held by the majority of its citizens.
CULTURE and/or HISTORY: [Detailed culture]

Your application is... ACCEPTED! Welcome!

I especially appreciate the detailed history and culture back-ground. I have a feeling relations with your city-state is going to be a major focus of the story, considering your anti-mer stance.

Regardless of that, it seems everyone is interested is choosing port-towns. Considering how far (most) everyone is so far, naval power is going to be an important aspect of the game. Could be interesting to see how things work out.

Anyway, five was the number of participants I was looking for before I opened up the in-character topic-page, but I would like to leave a little more time for new people so expect it up in a day or two.
Signed, sincerely,

Prumia
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

New Resources

Postby Prumia » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:10 pm

I do not know about everyone else, but this role-play has gotten me excited. As a result, I have been surfing the wiki sites planning out what my city, Anvil, will be doing in the beginning of the role-play. In the process, I found some interesting maps I wanted to share.

See here.

I particularly like the Skyrim and Oblivion maps. I had to search around to find a good one for areas featured in the Online game, but look at this, too. Really, it is like having Google Maps for Tamriel!
Signed, sincerely,

Capsland
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 04, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Capsland » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:28 pm

NATION: Jarldom of Whiterun Hold
CANON LOCATION: Whiterun
RACE(S): Nord, Breton, Imperial
POPULATION: 40,000
REMARKABLE FOR: Dragon's Reach Palace, It's Many Farms, Fertile Ground, It's neutrality, Sweet Honningbrew Mead, Being an Important Center of Trade
CULTURE and/or HISTORY:
Whiterun is a major city located in the center of Skyrim, to the northwest of the Throat of the World, the highest mountain on the entire continent of Tamriel. The capital of Whiterun Hold, Whiterun's central location makes it the province's major commercial hub. The hold is also effectively neutral. Whiterun comprises three districts arranged in tiers and connected by stairways. The Plains District is the lowest and contains all the shops, the city's marketplace, inns, and a few homes as well at the city gates. The Wind District is the main residential area; its more important buildings include the Temple of Kynareth and Jorrvaskr, headquarters of the Companions. The Cloud District is the location of Dragonsreach and is the highest point in Whiterun. (It's more like an overview than a history but hey-ho ^^)
Don't take anything I say seriously... Seriously.
Currently sleeping in the region of Sunalaya

"I drink to forget but I always remember" - Helen the hall monitor

#SingleStateSolution4Ventismar

Prumia
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Prumia » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:52 pm

Capsland wrote:
REMARKABLE FOR: Dragon's Reach Palace, It's Many Farms, Fertile Ground, It's neutrality, Sweet Honningbrew Mead, Being an Important Center of Trade
CULTURE and/or HISTORY:
Whiterun is a major city located in the center of Skyrim, to the northwest of the Throat of the World, the highest mountain on the entire continent of Tamriel. The capital of Whiterun Hold, Whiterun's central location makes it the province's major commercial hub. The hold is also effectively neutral. Whiterun comprises three districts arranged in tiers and connected by stairways. The Plains District is the lowest and contains all the shops, the city's marketplace, inns, and a few homes as well at the city gates. The Wind District is the main residential area; its more important buildings include the Temple of Kynareth and Jorrvaskr, headquarters of the Companions. The Cloud District is the location of Dragonsreach and is the highest point in Whiterun. (It's more like an overview than a history but hey-ho ^^)

But it works! Your application is... ACCEPTED! This also makes you the first to choose a plot of territory that was land-locked. Finally, no more ships.
Signed, sincerely,

Capsland
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 04, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Capsland » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:03 pm

Prumia wrote:
Capsland wrote:
CULTURE and/or HISTORY:

But it works! Your application is... ACCEPTED! This also makes you the first to choose a plot of territory that was land-locked. Finally, no more ships.

*Nord Voice* Ships are for the weak. Plus we have Farmers and Trade. ^^
Don't take anything I say seriously... Seriously.
Currently sleeping in the region of Sunalaya

"I drink to forget but I always remember" - Helen the hall monitor

#SingleStateSolution4Ventismar

Prumia
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Prumia » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:16 pm

I am going to be forced to depend on mine to stay in the game, but yes. I see your point. Commerce trade will win in the end!

Or not... Who knows?
Signed, sincerely,

SECP
Minister

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby SECP » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:43 pm

So when will the IC pop up

Prumia
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Prumia » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:57 pm

Tomorrow.
Signed, sincerely,

Western Cyrodiil
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Cyrodiil » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:10 am

NATION: The Kingdom of Daggerfall (any timeline is cool enough :) )
CANON LOCATION: The city of Daggerfall
RACE(S): Mainly Bretons, Nords, Redguards and Imperials.
POPULATION: ~100,000 (the wiki says than in the Third Era it had 110K, so I'm lowering a little)
REMARKABLE FOR: Daggerfall is one of the largest cities in western Tamriel, and the said "capital" of High Rock, due to its large population and port activity.
CULTURE and/or HISTORY: The city is considered one of the oldest in Tamriel, with register dating from a thousand years before recorded history. In the Third Era, the kingdom went through a process of quick expansion, conquering most of southern High Rock. In the Fourth Era, it is the largest Imperial city outside Cyrodiil. It is said to be Wayrest's rival, since both cities are large, old and very important to the history of Tamriel.

Kazark
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kazark » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:54 am

NATION: The Alinori Dominion :twisted: (Insert Name of Chosen Territory)
CANON LOCATION: Alinor, Sumerset Isles (Ex. Windhelm, Skingrad, Cloudrust)
RACE(S): Altmer and Bosmer (Main races present)
POPULATION: 60,000 (Ranging from 1 to 100,000)
REMARKABLE FOR: Stealth and Naval Capabilities (Optional)
CULTURE and/or HISTORY: The Second Alinor were in not similar to the Thalmor, in the sense that they were not as racist as their Successor. The Alinor do want to unite the Sumerset Isles and reunify the Aldemeri Dominion, they will do this at any cost, (Brief description)

WIP, I have to go to school. Could this be reserved please?
GENERATION 69: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. (Social experiment)

Prumia
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Prumia » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:37 pm

Western Cyrodiil wrote:
NATION: The Kingdom of Daggerfall (any timeline is cool enough :) )
CANON LOCATION: The city of Daggerfall
RACE(S): Mainly Bretons, Nords, Redguards and Imperials.
POPULATION: ~100,000 (the wiki says than in the Third Era it had 110K, so I'm lowering a little)
REMARKABLE FOR: Daggerfall is one of the largest cities in western Tamriel, and the said "capital" of High Rock, due to its large population and port activity.
CULTURE and/or HISTORY: The city is considered one of the oldest in Tamriel, with register dating from a thousand years before recorded history. In the Third Era, the kingdom went through a process of quick expansion, conquering most of southern High Rock. In the Fourth Era, it is the largest Imperial city outside Cyrodiil. It is said to be Wayrest's rival, since both cities are large, old and very important to the history of Tamriel.

Your application is... ACCEPTED! Great to see another High Rock fan. The Breton people are truly under appreciated.

Kazark wrote:
NATION: The Alinori Dominion :twisted: (Insert Name of Chosen Territory)
CANON LOCATION: Alinor, Sumerset Isles (Ex. Windhelm, Skingrad, Cloudrust)
RACE(S): Altmer and Bosmer (Main races present)
POPULATION: 60,000 (Ranging from 1 to 100,000)
REMARKABLE FOR: Stealth and Naval Capabilities (Optional)
CULTURE and/or HISTORY: The Second Alinor were in not similar to the Thalmor, in the sense that they were not as racist as their Successor. The Alinor do want to unite the Sumerset Isles and reunify the Aldemeri Dominion, they will do this at any cost, (Brief description)

WIP, I have to go to school. Could this be reserved please?

No need to worry. Your application is... ACCEPTED! Alinor is a nice choice, too. It also means you and I are the closest to one-another. Good neighbors?

Anyway! Expect the in-character page to be open within the next few hours.
Signed, sincerely,

The Central Fascist Empires
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Central Fascist Empires » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:36 pm

NATION: Kingdom of Hammerfell
CANON LOCATION: Sentinel and the Alik'r Desert
RACE(S): Redguard
POPULATION: 70,000 (Unsure as I cannot find a definite source).
REMARKABLE FOR: Superiority of Redguard warriors, and naval power.
CULTURE and/or HISTORY: The Redguards originally originated in Yokuda, but moved to Tamriel after the sinking of Yokuda. After decades of struggle the Redguards claimed Hammerfell. More recently Sentinel moved to aid Hegathe (the capital of Hammerfell not apart of my faction) in the Great War. Sentinel is the center of trade in Hammerfell with a great market stretching across the city, and many calling it home.
Juche Gang

Juche and Big Dick Bernard

Shitting uncontrollably and white people

Prumia
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Prumia » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:11 pm

The Central Fascist Empires wrote:
NATION: Kingdom of Hammerfell
CANON LOCATION: Sentinel and the Alik'r Desert
RACE(S): Redguard
POPULATION: 70,000 (Unsure as I cannot find a definite source).
REMARKABLE FOR: Superiority of Redguard warriors, and naval power.
CULTURE and/or HISTORY: The Redguards originally originated in Yokuda, but moved to Tamriel after the sinking of Yokuda. After decades of struggle the Redguards claimed Hammerfell. More recently Sentinel moved to aid Hegathe (the capital of Hammerfell not apart of my faction) in the Great War. Sentinel is the center of trade in Hammerfell with a great market stretching across the city, and many calling it home.

Your application is... ACCEPTED! Great to have you.

Do not worry about the numbers; the 100,000 cap was meant to avoid one state being too much stronger than the other. Sentinel is an interested choice. I never had much of an opinion on Hammerfell until Elder Scrolls Skyrim so I am curious to see what you do with the place.
Signed, sincerely,

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse