NATION

PASSWORD

Albardaea Map Thread

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Sochiro
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Albardaea Map Thread

Postby Sochiro » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:29 am

Albardaea is a new RP region that focuses on realism. It will have a senate and a constitution once enough nations have joined. If anyone wants to join, simply move to Albardaea

Here is the starting map: Map
Here is the updated map: Updated Map

Map Rules:
No blob claims, make your claim reasonable (around the size of Sochiro's claim).
When nations CTE their land is subject to expansion by neighbors and new claims. Nations cannot claim the entirety of the CTEd nation. Also, expansion will have IC repercussions.
A nation may ask for an Island to be built.
A nation can chose the name of their capital and where to place it.
A nation may name the sea/bay by them if they so choose. However, they cannot be renamed.
Last edited by Sochiro on Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Join Albardaea for a unique realistic experience

Rutthenia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:57 am

Nation Name. Rutthenia (Rutthenian Confederation is also commonly used).
Demonym: Rutt and Rutthenian
TLA:RUT
Population: 5,893,800
Majority Political Party: Centrist Party
Active Military: 2.55%
Manpower: 14.4%
GDP: 159 trillion Rutt Marks (169.95 Trillion US Dollars)
GDP per Capita: $28,839.31
Government: Confederation/Union of Islands
Economic View: Free Constricted
Majority Religion: Christianity, Local Religions (Slavic Paganism)

I would like to request the 3 islands in the map as it matches the history of my nation vastly.

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Rutthenia on Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
PRO: European Union, Russia, Putin, Pan-Slavism, Vince McMahon
ANTI: Ukraine, Poroshenko, Gay Marriage, BLM
Teenager, Male, Belarusian-American, Catholic. Backpacker, have been to about 20 countries. I like WWE.
Right-winger. I don't care about your beliefs unless you won't shut up about them.

"Do you know what the cure for the human condition is? Disease. Because that's the only way one could hope for a cure."

Utanon
Civilian

Founded: Jan 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Utanon » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:52 pm

I would like the top left peninsula of Olvya.
I want the strait in between Olvya and Osum to be called the Utanon straight.
My capital shall be named Uta and placed in the interior of the nation.
Thanks in advance!

Sochiro
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Sochiro » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:18 pm

Both claims accepted and map updated. Two more members and I'll draft a constitution for approval and editing.

Rutthenia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:11 pm

Once the region grows a bit more and more claims are made, could we possibly expand the map? Like have a desert continent or Tundra Continents in the North, or just make it have more continents?
Teenager, Male, Belarusian-American, Catholic. Backpacker, have been to about 20 countries. I like WWE.
Right-winger. I don't care about your beliefs unless you won't shut up about them.

"Do you know what the cure for the human condition is? Disease. Because that's the only way one could hope for a cure."

Sochiro
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Sochiro » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:44 pm

Rutthenia wrote:Once the region grows a bit more and more claims are made, could we possibly expand the map? Like have a desert continent or Tundra Continents in the North, or just make it have more continents?

That could be an option. However, the color of the continents do no reflect its climate, as each nation has the freedom to decide what climate conditions they are in.

Rutthenia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:44 pm

Sochiro wrote:
Rutthenia wrote:Once the region grows a bit more and more claims are made, could we possibly expand the map? Like have a desert continent or Tundra Continents in the North, or just make it have more continents?

That could be an option. However, the color of the continents do no reflect its climate, as each nation has the freedom to decide what climate conditions they are in.

Alright, I was just thinking more of Atlas's Regional Map with an assigned climate pattern.

Laurilene
Civilian

Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Laurilene » Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:54 pm

Laurilene claims land to the North of Sochiro. We would like a border with them and make sure we have no land touching the sea. The capital is to be called Libopius-Polis.

Nivok Baves
Senator

Founded: Dec 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nivok Baves » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:44 pm

Nivok Baves request the position north on Sochiro as the closeness to the Strait of Utanon can enable trade with Utanon and the land border can enable trade between other neighbors. Thanks a million.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information