NATION

PASSWORD

Kingdom Rising (IC, PT, OPEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Aggrestica
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Kingdom Rising (IC, PT, OPEN)

Postby Aggrestica » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:05 am

(OOC: The Area Aggrestica is located in would be known as current day Russia)

The Year 1538 of our King's Time, King Joseph Alastair, The Royal Blood and Leader of the Aggresticans out of the Stone Age and into Glory
The Western Region of Aggrestica, border between the nations of Europe and the glorious homeland

The day was gloomy and cloudy as 3 full Armies of Aggrestica, 180,000 soldiers prepared, swords and shields in hand. Their black metal and red leather glistening from sweat and morning dew as fires burned in their cups of the catapults. Lord-Commander Glarek Martine stood atop a makeshift stage with 4 Soldiers behind.

"The Time for our Glory has arrived! We, the men of Aggrestica have waited and trained for this era! The era where we invade the lands of savagery and brutality and bring a new sense to the word! We dominate and destroy the armies of Europe and pierce their flesh with arrows as they attempt to run for their lives! We, the Men of Aggrestica will take hold of everything these cowards hold dear! And we will take it with blood and steel and a hunger to kill!" At this, the hundreds of thousands of men cheered and screamed and raised their swords high in the air, ready to finally begin the Invasion. The black and red dragon flags of Aggrestica flying in the wind.

Lord-Commander Martine had planned on more words, to help tend the fire growing inside of them. But he knew it would have been worthless. They were as fired up as they were likely to ever be. He simply turned towards the Western lines of Aggrestica, the wide open green fields with some mountains in the distance and threw his hand forward.

The men instantly quieted down and began beating their shields with their swords and marched forward, the sound of thousands of footsteps blasting away the quietness of five miles distance and the rain had begun to pour. With the men marching forward, the Lord-Commander grabbed one of the flag poles with this gigantic, calloused hand and yanked it out of the wet and muddy ground and raised the flag high above his head.

All around the Eastern and Southern borders, Armies of Aggrestica marched outwards as well, with 100,000 Populus Legio falling in behind to defend the borders in case of counter attack.

On the Eastern side, 3 Armies of 180,000 pushed outwards, burning several villages, crops, and isolated foreign watchtowers and guard postings to a charred crisp, without taking a single casualty. This force would be led by High-Commandant Darius Stockvoulm.

On the Southern Side, 4 Armies led by High-Commandant Stahl Verunous, composed of 240,000 soldiers pushed fast and hard towards castles, villages and even forts and walled cities of the nations below.

Back inside Aggrestica, King Joseph Alastair awaited in the Capital city of Dyremora with a reserve force of 1,200,000 soldiers (The front well trained soldiers, and the back half trained boys) with an additional force of 80,000 Populus Legio militiamen. Around the various cities and villages within Aggrestica, shipments of weapons and armor were being passed out to the able men and boys, meaning all Aggrestican settlements were ready to fight and die if necessary. Meanwhile, thousands of slaves around the Capital city created defenses such as outward sharpened logs, hundreds of holes containing sharpened spears covered by grass and oil barrel launchers ready with archers and flamed arrows ready to target them. The inner walls were packed with sand to decrease the chance of the walls being penetrated and invaders pouring in should the offensive Armies fail. The Kingdom of Aggrestica's Rise has Begun.
Last edited by Aggrestica on Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Nivok Baves
Senator

Founded: Dec 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nivok Baves » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:29 am

Emperor Hestrom stood impatiently over his map, showing his Balkan Empire, dotted with little flags showing the invaders current position. To the west he had three armies, numbered around 170,000 men, all of whom would willingly die to defend the Empire. To the Sourth lay one single army, numbered around 89,000 men, they were to used to defend the Greek part of his empire. He sighed, the only army that could be sent were two, numbered with around 100,000 men, stationed in Nis.

He walked over to the window to see his capital, Sarejevallo, the jewel in his Empire. Three large stone walls dominated the area around them, with parts of the bustling city nestled between each one. There were many circled towers along the walls, arrow slits giving archers good shots on any forces. He smiled, the Empire would fight to the death before it would burn.

Aggrestica
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Aggrestica » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:38 am

Nivok Baves wrote:Emperor Hestrom stood impatiently over his map, showing his Balkan Empire, dotted with little flags showing the invaders current position. To the west he had three armies, numbered around 170,000 men, all of whom would willingly die to defend the Empire. To the Sourth lay one single army, numbered around 89,000 men, they were to used to defend the Greek part of his empire. He sighed, the only army that could be sent were two, numbered with around 100,000 men, stationed in Nis.

He walked over to the window to see his capital, Sarejevallo, the jewel in his Empire. Three large stone walls dominated the area around them, with parts of the bustling city nestled between each one. There were many circled towers along the walls, arrow slits giving archers good shots on any forces. He smiled, the Empire would fight to the death before it would burn.

Lord-Commander Martine's Forces, 180 miles east of the Balkan Empire

Aggrestican soldiers scattered out around a medium sized village, housing around two hundred people with several cottages. The local populace, armed with little more than pitchforks and rusty blades, fell quickly to the Lord-Commander's archers as they ran scattered towards the incoming Aggrestican army. As the force rushed in and around the village, slaughter occurred. Soldiers adorning black and red armor sliced open the necks, chest and throat areas of men, women and children. 4 soldiers beat and held down a young women, aged around 21 as one ripped open her cotton blouse and began violating her. Around the camp, the clashing of steel could be heard for a split second as the last of the village's defenders fell to the mighty blades of the Aggrestican Armies. As fast as the flood had begun, it had ended, with the army moving on past the burning village, with it's entire population lay dead and mutilated at the hands of the Brutal army led by Lord-Commander Glarek Martine.

Nivok Baves
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nivok Baves » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:52 am

Emperor Hestrom reclined I his chair, deep in thought, this Aggrestica menace had quickly spread from mere whispers to conversation level. The tales of their ruthlessness ran wild in the major cities and towns, many men join the armies incase they dared attack the Empire, something every man, women and child was proud of.

His crown sat heavy on his head like a dark cloud, a constant reminder of his duties to the people and the realm, he looked along the walls that made up the throne room, paintings of past rulers and battles held the mainstay with flags dotted in between the gaps. Before him stood his family, slowly walking away after an argument of sending the children away to somewhere safe, England or Spain was what Hestrom had been in favour of while his wife was adamantly against it, firmly in belief that the Aggrestican forces wouldn't attack. Whether they would or not pillaged his mind like a raider in a village.

Aggrestica
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Aggrestica » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:23 am

Nivok Baves wrote:Emperor Hestrom reclined I his chair, deep in thought, this Aggrestica menace had quickly spread from mere whispers to conversation level. The tales of their ruthlessness ran wild in the major cities and towns, many men join the armies incase they dared attack the Empire, something every man, women and child was proud of.

His crown sat heavy on his head like a dark cloud, a constant reminder of his duties to the people and the realm, he looked along the walls that made up the throne room, paintings of past rulers and battles held the mainstay with flags dotted in between the gaps. Before him stood his family, slowly walking away after an argument of sending the children away to somewhere safe, England or Spain was what Hestrom had been in favour of while his wife was adamantly against it, firmly in belief that the Aggrestican forces wouldn't attack. Whether they would or not pillaged his mind like a raider in a village.

Lord-Commander's Forces
140 miles east of The Balkan Empire Capital

The clashing of steel and the bashing of wood against flesh rang out through the small Balkan castle, which seemed to be stranded in the middle of no where
The Lord of the Castle thought it wise to open the Gates, hoping the horde would not overtake them and slaughter them. They were wrong. As Aggrestica's few remaining guards fought to the death, they were no match of the skill of the very well trained warriors of Aggrestica. The entire fight only lasted a few minutes after they stormed the drawbridge, killing all thirty of the guards quite quickly, ending with the Lord's head rolling and his wife raped brutally and bloodily, and left to serve the Army's pleasure for the next few days until she dies from her wounds. As of now, the castle would serve as the Lord-Commander's command and control center and would be the heart of the Aggrestican army until a larger castle could be found.

Nivok Baves
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nivok Baves » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:55 am

Emperor Hestrom was stunned, his brothers castle had been taken with him killed, his wife's position was uncertain but the worst was feared. He stood infront of a giant crowd of soldiers, all determined to seek bloody vengeance against these barbarians.

"Men! God's Chosen! Today we fight a threat we have never faced before, today we fight something the barbarity of which hasn't been seen since the the sack of Constantinople, and we all remember that don't we?" He shouted, the crowd cheering. Around him flags flew baring the symbol of the Empire, a black double headed eagle with a black crown placed upon it. "Today my friends, today we hunt down these pathetic beings of which God himself had kept locked away to save himself from embarrassment! Today we're doing him a favour" He joked, a ripple of laughs spreading throughout the crowd "I say, I have never seen a finer group of men, Swordsmen, archers, calvalry, horse archers, the list goes in! Now I ask... WHO DARES STAND AGAINST US?" He shouted with enthusiasm, enthusiasm his men also shone with. The Emperor had always been good at inspiring men, he was also well renown for his ability to win impossible odds, displayed at the Battle of Kosovo Field when he repeled a massive Turkish invasion force. His army of 190,000 of his best men were to link up with Count Herschel and his army of 100,000 and hunt down this threat to bring it to a quick and brutal end.

Decorai
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

an offer

Postby Decorai » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:59 am

[note this uses my nations past history ] a lord of the region known as DECORAI has offers help in exchange to help him unite his reigion

Nivok Baves
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nivok Baves » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:01 am

Decorai wrote:[note this uses my nations past history ] a lord of the region known as DECORAI has offers help in exchange to help him unite his reigion

The Balkan Empire accepts this offer, bring your army to the city of Sarajevill, out armies shall meet there.

Aggrestica
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Aggrestica » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:12 am

Lord-Commander Martine's Captured Castle

The Lord-Commander sat atop the highest tower of the castle, overlooking his force of 120,000 Aggrestican warriors. Tents and trenches were being dug as this was to be the launching point for multiple strikes against trade routes, other castles and the Balkan Empire's troops. Stakes were driven into the ground, sharp ends pointing outwards, three rows surrounding the castle and two around the entire camp. The Aggrestican were masters of building in record time, the second most important thing that they learned from birth as warriors. Fortifications that would take normal soldiers a day, only took these men two hours. Wooden stages with oak walls surrounding them riddled around the camp, arrow slits in the center of them. Inside the castle, a patrolling line of Archers stood on every wall and every arrow slit. 400 men occupied the castle, setting up, oil pours that would spill upon the freshly dug trenches and wooden spears surrounding the castle. Once the oil was to be poured, fire was to be thrown down, igniting it and sending whatever enemies that breached the other defenses straight to hell itself. As the camp prepared for a prolonged stay, the Lord-Commander dispatched a force of 50 riders to attack and plunder 4 nearby villages found on an old map Martine found in the Castle's library. Earlier that morning, the Lord-Commander received 3 letters, all from the other troop movements around Europe. The reports were good, thousands of tons of supplies, food and weaponry were looted and were being taken back to Aggrestica, facing little resistance along the way. Lord-Commandant Stahl Virunous faced the least, determining that everything ahead was forest and not worth taking the jump for. The High Commandant was leading his Army of 240,000 to the Lord-Commander, though this would take several days if they rode during the day and slept at night. The eastern side faced some resistance from scattered forces, but routed them into a nearby valley, and slaughtered them from above with arrow storms. The Eastern Front set fires of villages all the way from the eastern seaboard all the way down the coast, the fires could be seen from the Borders of Aggrestica, from what was told. The Lord-Commander simply grinned and stood up from his chair.

"Well, what you look at that, m'lady! It seems Aggrestica has taken the Balken Empire by surprise, at least for the moment. With High Comandant Stahl and his men coming to aid us, all we have to do is wait for the Empire to send it's men in. Once they are repelled, we wait some more. And we wait, and we wait. Until the the passage is cleared and the Eastern Front joins with us, then we march on your little capital city. And yes don't think i don't know who you are. The King's Brother's Wife. There was a reason behind my taking of this castle, you know. I am not as stupid as i may look, wearing this red and black sobby excuse for armor, but my King was good to me. Instead of having good combat skills and dressed for shit. I have great combat skills, dressed for shit, but rich! With my very own castle. In my lands, we believe in estates, not Castles, which makes this amazing for me to sit in. Aren't i right, m'lady?" Said the Lord-Commander as he looked at the Lady.

She was bound to a chair, cuts and bruises on her face, chest and hand prints left on her throat. Her left breast hung from her once glamorous white and green dress and the entire bottom half of it torn away, revealing every little secret to her "womanliness".

"I know who you are, and you know what i am going to do to you. I will send your King a message.....but i'll do that...once i'm done fucking you into the dirt." The Lord-Commander said as he ripped away the bindings from her hands, grabbed her throat, picked her up and threw her on the soft feather bed with white and green sheets and pillow cases, though the white seemed a bit dull and brown now.
Last edited by Aggrestica on Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Decorai
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

the meeting

Postby Decorai » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:44 pm

[a man wearing a dogs head in metal armor walks into the room]"hello i am vexatious 2nd class kianaro valinco and i am here to represent my kingdom and now i have introduced myself to you who might you be?"[he sits down and uses a tone to flatten bumps in his armor]

Nivok Baves
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nivok Baves » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:55 pm

Decorai wrote:[a man wearing a dogs head in metal armor walks into the room]"hello i am vexatious 2nd class kianaro valinco and i am here to represent my kingdom and now i have introduced myself to you who might you be?"[he sits down and uses a tone to flatten bumps in his armor]

OOC: Which one are you taking to?

Decorai
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

who am i talking to

Postby Decorai » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:49 pm

OOC[who is leading your army that's the answer]

Nivok Baves
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nivok Baves » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:52 pm

Emperor Hestrom looked quizzically at the man wearing the wolfs head. Hestrom strokes his beard "Why... Hello, I'm afraid we're talking warfare here and unless you have an army in not sure what I should do with you"

Decorai
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

about the army

Postby Decorai » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:00 pm

the velxious says "well their using makeshift training grounds right now we have experience from 500 city sieges 400 river battles 600 land battles the enemy you speak of is weak compared to the army's of the weakest kingdoms from the region i come from at the moments notice i will deploy my army wherever you want them and as for the dog head mark of rank"
[my nation is very roman]

Nivok Baves
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nivok Baves » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:04 pm

"Their 'Makeshift Training Grounds' happen to be the eastern half of my Empire" Hestrom retorted.

Decorai
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

well they are portible

Postby Decorai » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:08 pm

"well we can pack them and carry them so its easy transport and we can train on the go so we don't have to be in a city to train came up with it recently with all the new recruits we have been getting need someway of keeping the troops sharp on the go besides getting food" the velexious replies

Nivok Baves
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nivok Baves » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:11 pm

"How many men can you offer to its fight?" Hestrom asked, intrigued by this visitors attitude to the fighting and enticed by his offer of help.

Decorai
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

well large is a simple word

Postby Decorai » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:18 pm

"60.000 half gladiolas half archer and leftover swordsmen arm the siege weapons no hands idle if they fail to do so they die as order of my lord so answer is we may not have 100.000s but we have skill many of these lads have been in at least 100 battles for this is a veteran regiment" replies the velexious

[again roman culture with some modifications]

Nivok Baves
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nivok Baves » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:22 pm

"Well... That's certainly one way of keeping order" Hestrom said, these people were very interesting, he though to himself "Do you have the equipment you need to set up camps? You may need to get your kip because we're moving soon."

Decorai
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

we explain

Postby Decorai » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:26 pm

"we are always ready for moving the army we are the decedents of nomads we keep that flexibility in our army s so if your asking yes and just give us little time to pack up the training grounds and we march"replies the velexious enthusiastically

[they are somewhat violent inertly from the region]

Nivok Baves
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nivok Baves » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:30 pm

Hestrom shrugged "Very well then, we leave in ten hours towards the east, then we split in threes, on continuing east the others heading North and South. Unless you have an idea"

Decorai
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

well explain

Postby Decorai » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:33 pm

"it depends on the mix of tactical advantage and risk of attrition the armor of my army is not suited for bogs and water so no wetlands at all we did not bring any cavalry so make sure to count for that and witch leads to a important position?" asks the velxious

Nivok Baves
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nivok Baves » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:35 pm

"There's many important positions in this area, they've set up theirs in a politically and tactically advantageous place, our aim should be to stopped the invading armies from linking up" Hestrom replied.

Decorai
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

ah i see

Postby Decorai » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:40 pm

"i say we block their path prevent them from regrouping and eliminate them in pockets as for the citys just make sure we have wood and stone and pitch and any dead body's you can find i brought a regiment of doctors who can make plague save and put it on the stones and throw them into the city" the velexious explains

Nivok Baves
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nivok Baves » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:45 pm

"We want to kill the enemy alone, not the civilians or leave the city uninhabitable for a good few years, handling the Plague wouldn't be a good idea either" Hestrom said, rejecting the Plague Plan

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents