NATION

PASSWORD

The Paths of Fantasia:Deliverance IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

The Paths of Fantasia:Deliverance IC

Postby Togeria » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:02 am

Three years, three years since I've been in my home of Yeshir. I now had to ride there, for a war had just broken out, and I would protect my home. My people are a proud and deserving race, but our power has made us cold. I no longer support the slavery that Yeshir, and to extension the Basetion race are built upon. I would most likely fight in this war, but for coin, and to any side that could pay enough.

CRAACK!!!

"The hell." What was that, I sniffed the air, there was a scent, and it smelt foul, and unnerving. It must have been a troll, as I was leaps away from any Unwanted, I got off my horse, and prepared my blade. If this bastard wanted a battle, then by all means I would give it to him.

"Come out and show yourself!" I screamed, no response. "I won't ask aga-" that was all I could say, as the wind was knocked out of me. I flew into a tree, as my vision was blurred. I looked and saw that my attacker was a Orc.

"You must pay a fee to pass"

"I am of Basetion blood, I will pay no fee."

"Then die!" He screamed, charging head first. I dodged just in time, as I heated his head make contact with the wood, he screamed in pain. I readied my sword and shield, this would not be a easy battle.
Last edited by Togeria on Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 20, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Badassistanian » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:11 am

A big strong grobian entered the bar it seemed like he was looking for trouble, never less he came up to me and asked for a drink so I poured it gave it to him and said "5 gold please" he just blankly stared at me and then he downed his drink I continued to tell him he has to pay but instead of paying he got up grabbed his bar stool and threw it towards me. I ducked out of the way and got ready for a brawl.
Last edited by Badassistanian on Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Abrahammia
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Abrahammia » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:22 am

I was working my day job, mining for gold. It was tedious work, sure, but it put food on the table. Not much food, but food. I said to my co-worker, who is a ninja at night, "Are we still going to practice ninja stuff after work today?"
He responds "Nah, I think you're ready to actually use it. We're going to rob them gosh-darn-millionaire-human-scumbags; I'll tell you the details after work."
"Quiet!" shouted the supervisor as he counted his gold coins.
Last edited by Abrahammia on Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Postby Badassistanian » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:25 am

After delivering a good 10 strong whacks to the grobien he fled. After the fight I thought "there has to be something more, outside of these frozen islands there has to be adventure. So I grabbed us much gold as I had close to 1,000 (the bar service was booming) and headed down to the black smith. There I bought an iron sheild and a 3 balled mace to serve as my weapon these cost me 500 coin but it was worth it. From there I hired a boatsman to aid me in finding new and adventures land.(the mace and Sheila are made for a 10 ft and one ton grobian so they are very large and heavy.
Last edited by Badassistanian on Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:32 am

South Lexuis
I, Rasputin the Fiery, future ruler of the world (or at least of all humans), was walking along a path like a peasant, I had set out on a journey to find supper powerful relics and artifacts, the only problem was that I had no map or compass, so I was completely lost. I gauged that I was going south with the help of the sun and moon, I heard a noise and turned to see three bow wielding thugs, one of them said "Hey, old fart, give us everything you have." I said "I am no old fart, I am Rasputin the fiery! Future ruler of the world, bow to me, wimps!" one of them laughed and shot an arrow towards me, the nerve of some people, I slammed my staff into the ground and created a wall of fire that destroyed the arrows, I then shot the wall forward and it killed the thugs. I scoffed "Serves them right for messing with me."
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:35 am

Dodge. Parry. Hit. Dodge. Parry. Hit. The repetition had gotten kind of annoying, but I couldn't let up. This man wanted blood, and it wouldn't be mine.

As soon as he threw his mace at me, I barely dodged, and I mean barely. I took the opportunity the tackle him, throwing my shield at his face, taking him off balance. We both hit the dirt, as I tried to stab him, but he grabbed my wrist before I could. He pulled me in for a headbutt, as my vision was blurred again. He flipped me over, and be began planting vicious blows onto my head and chest, I blocked the hits as I regain my vision. Might used my claws to gauge out his eyes.

"ARRGHH!"

His scream echoed through the forest, as I pushed him off, I went for my blade, as force pushed me into a neighboring tree. My shoulder was dislocated, as charged at me with rage. He seemed full of rage, and then the life was gone from his eyes, as put my blade up, and he ran dead into it.

He fail all life leaving his body, I slit his throat, just to make sure the job was done. I looted him and found 1000 gold pieces, they would serve me well.

I mounted my horse, and continued on my journey. It would take me three days at most to reach my home, but first I had to pass Lexius. Human domain.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Postby Badassistanian » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:39 am

The boatsman and I came upon a hot, dry, and sandy place filled with caravans and small oasisis these furry and strange looking creatures lived there but they seemed to have many traits of the grobians
they wear clothes they eat, drink, and sing, they speak languages. I decided it was best to keep my distance and observe.

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Postby Badassistanian » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:48 am

Me and the boatsman decided to hunt one of them and see what we could find. I took the boatsman bow and fired it right through the head of an unexpecting creature we quickly ran up grabbed him and pulled him onto the boat. As I was pulling it abored a remembered that my mother told me to watch out for furry creatures, I always thought it was just a very tale but I'm now pulling a dead one onto my boat in order to gain some gold or a meal.(this is the first time ever seeing a bastion there no more than a game animal to me)
Last edited by Badassistanian on Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:59 am

It had taken a day and night, but I had reached the southern parts of Lexius. I roamed through the forest, and stumbled upon a man in rags. He was human, he would fetch a nice price in Yesir, but his slaving days were done. He put that behind him.

"Stranger, where do you go? What is your name?" I ask him, looking at his staff; it was fire.

"Your a wizard? Why do you roam these forest? Don't you know they're dangerous?"

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:05 am

Togeria wrote:It had taken a day and night, but I had reached the southern parts of Lexius. I roamed through the forest, and stumbled upon a man in rags. He was human, he would fetch a nice price in Yesir, but his slaving days were done. He put that behind him.

"Stranger, where do you go? What is your name?" I ask him, looking at his staff; it was fire.

"Your a wizard? Why do you roam these forest? Don't you know they're dangerous?"

"I am Rasputin the Fiery, I fear nothing in these woods! I am on a quest to find magical artifacts and relics so I can use them to rule over all humans with an iron fist! Why? I honestly don't know, I just woke up one day wanting world domination." I looked at the Basetion with suspicion, Basetions were infamous for their enslavement of humans.
Paketo wrote:
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Postby Badassistanian » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:06 am

While looking through the creatures pockets I hear a quiet voice say "ready men" I quickly grab my sheild and mace and tell the boatman its time to go. Out of no wear one pounces on me with a knife and tries to slit my neck but I'm able to knock him off into the water. Another pops out and throws a spear into my leg. I swing my mace and somehow blindly through pain am able to hit him in the head and knock him out. The boatman finally gets the boat untied and we sail away while being cursed at by tue creatures.
Last edited by Badassistanian on Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:10 am

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:
Togeria wrote:It had taken a day and night, but I had reached the southern parts of Lexius. I roamed through the forest, and stumbled upon a man in rags. He was human, he would fetch a nice price in Yesir, but his slaving days were done. He put that behind him.

"I am Rasputin the Fiery, I fear nothing in these woods! I am on a quest to find magical artifacts and relics so I can use them to rule over all humans with an iron fist! Why? I honestly don't know, I just woke up one day wanting world domination." I looked at the Basetion with suspicion, Basetions were infamous for their enslavement of humans.

I saw the look in his eyes, it was the look thousands of humans had when they say me, an honestly I couldn't blame him. In my slaver days, I hunted thousands of humans, what could I say it was a profitable business, but that was behind me, I was a changed man.

"You have no need to worry human, I do not enslave your species anymore, that is behind me. Though I must ask, do you have a map to find such relics?"

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Postby Badassistanian » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:14 am

While slowly pulling the spear out of my leg I thought to myself "my mother was right those bastard creatures are terrible. It is has been several hours on the seas and we see a new kind of land. We head in to land and hopefully not meet furry creatures.

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:21 am

Nervier, Ovinn Isles
I was cold. Suddenly, I could hear a loud noise from downstairs, and so I climbed out of the wicker basket and ran across the floor, opened the door, and I cautiously, paw by paw, went down the stairs. I opened another door and stepped into the warm kitchen, which had a stone floor, warmed up by the giant, open, brick oven. My father called out to me, saying "Good morning... Breakfast is nearly ready...", before I sat down in a chair and was served some wonderful steak, surrounded by... human potatoes of all things... I ate the steak, and ate one potato before throwing the rest in the bin, wondering why we had to eat... human... food. I then took 1000 gold pieces from the money jar.

I walked out of the nice wooden, stone-surrounded door, and sprinted down the street, all the way to the local blacksmith. I was friends with a worker there, so I decided to ask for a Bronze sword with decorative jewels. I was handed one by my friend, and I paid him a few gold pieces for the sword. Then, I went to the nearby armoursmith. As I walked in, I could see the armoursmith working hard. "Come for your armour Cooper?" asked the armoursmith, before he handed me a nice suit of samurai armour. By now, all the money I had left was 100 gold pieces, which was just enough for me to buy a small boat. I ran down the street to the docks, where I paid for my boat, and jumped on board. Soon, my boat was well on its way out to sea.
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Dree wrote:Perhaps the fat man from the north pole and his vertically challenged cronies are behind such an assassination attempt. But truthfully my spy networks have heard nothing.

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Postby Badassistanian » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:28 am

As we came to shore we say a huge city populated by flying creatures we no doubt knew they were the Rasqual(dont know if I said that right) we decided to instead enter the city peacefully and try to get information. As we entered all the creatures looked at us strangely one whispered to another "do you see there master anywhere." we walked into the town hall, having to duck in order to get through the smaller door and tried to find some information.
Last edited by Badassistanian on Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jamjai
Minister

Founded: Jul 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Jamjai » Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:36 am

I will set out my journey to Lexius, where the humans live peacefully. I want go there and live there. Forget about Hersey, I'm not even an elf. I thought to myself.
"This is place is where I belong

I sought out a boat to set sail for Lexius, taking out my pouch full of gold coins. My mother and farther are such nice people. I finally reach my destination and pay the elven man who was a staff member of this large boat. I get on the boat and look around my surrounding environment.

There many elven passengers, they probably have some business in Lexius they have to attend to.

Suddenly, the large boat lowers it's sails and starts to move.

I wonder what will Lexuis will look like. My parents have never been to Lexuis before so I not so sure what to look foward to

Well, I'm sure the strangers will help me. I'm there own kind. I'm sure they will find a place for me to live.
Last edited by Jamjai on Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
RP: 34 million

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Postby Badassistanian » Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:56 am

While in the town hall I got a map of the lands and got info about current situations and I learned of the gods and there mighty quests I felt like I was ready to go on foot I gave the boat man a generous fee and he left me in the city I had hardly any gold left so it was time to find work. I eventually stumbled upon a dark figure in an alley he said to me "are you interested in earning some coin" of course I respond with "yes very much so" he then said " I have a kill contract and I'm to busy to do it so 5,000 gold is yours if you bring me this mans head" while pointing at a flier. He wishes me good luck and I begin my quest.

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Founded: Dec 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:47 am

Aromir, and his legion was walking through the streets of Southern Valdoor.
War had broken out, and Valdoor was not exactly prepared.

Although compared to the other nations Valdoor had a lot of wealth, and money to prepare an army. Aromir's work was to defend the southern frontier of Valdoor alongside Belogas a fellow legion leader.
Aromir was now heading towards the border outpost of Hometafel. The citizens saluted Aromir as he walked on his horse across the lush green grass.

Aromir saluted them back as he reached the outpost. 300 men were under his command, and they were ready to sacrficie their lives. Belogas, and his 450 men arrived 10 minutes later, and got to work. They were setting up a watch. Now, Hometafel was a huge iron fortress with enough room for 2,500 men. Aromir knew in case of an attack he would get no support from homeland Valdoor, or the nearby procince of Gohire, and he had an army of 1050. The extra 300 because Aromir could make 300 duplicates of himself with the exact same fighting skill. Formiddable, huh?

"Sir Sir!!" yelled Zidorlas as an army of orcs approached. Mighty and formiddable they looked. By the looks they were about 10,000 battle ready orc tribesmen. "Curse my luck" said Aromir as he put on his battle gear, and 1050 Rasquals soared into the sky. Ready to kill the orcs.
The Rajput Swarajya of Kumbhalgarh
कुंभलगढ़ के राजपूत किंगडम

We have one of the most powerful Militaries in the Nationstates world.
The DEMONYM of Kumbhalgarh is Rajput.
We are a proud and indepedent nation.
JAI MATA DI

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:54 am

The Battle of Hometafel

The Rasqualian men were an amazing sight in the sky as they soared down towards the orcs. Aromir clawed 5, and ripped apart 6 as he flew back up to prepared another assault. The Orcs were left covering their eyes as the Rasquals charged down headlong with their swords in front of them. The sound of flesh being ripped apart could be heard as the orcs were slaughtered. Slowly the battle progressed, but Aromir was losing men, and they were getting exhausted. Aromir's clones though could not get exhausted and kept on fighting the orcs. While the other men got inside of Hometafel and prepared a strategy.

Outside the sounds of Orcs screaming, and Rasqualian Men roaring could be heard. "Hehe" said Aromir. Belogas took command as he planned out a strategy, "Alright so look we're gonna flight in flanks" 400 on the right, 400 on the left, and the rest will charge at the orcs through the middle, led by Aromir. Aromir yelled a chant as his clones returned into his body. Now they worked the plan. The orcs put up average resistance, and slaid a few hundred rasqualian, 300 to be exact. But then Aromir and his bloody charge through the air was a sight to watch as he cloned in the middle, 300 more rasqualians to face for the orcs. The orcs were completely annihalted as they were humilated from the right left and middle. More than 11,000 orcs died in this attack. The Rest of the orcs fled as Aromir immedietaly raised a cheer, and sent a messenger to Gohire to tell them of the attack.
Last edited by Kumbhalgarh on Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

JAI MATA DI

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Postby Badassistanian » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:23 am

After long journeys I finally came upon my target, a male human, and by using grobian hunting skills I fire an arrow straight through his head. I quickly ran up took my knife and I cut of his head putting it in bag then I ran off. Soon after the gaurds noticed the body I wander if it was worth it for the coin .

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:26 am

Togeria wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:"I am Rasputin the Fiery, I fear nothing in these woods! I am on a quest to find magical artifacts and relics so I can use them to rule over all humans with an iron fist! Why? I honestly don't know, I just woke up one day wanting world domination." I looked at the Basetion with suspicion, Basetions were infamous for their enslavement of humans.

I saw the look in his eyes, it was the look thousands of humans had when they say me, an honestly I couldn't blame him. In my slaver days, I hunted thousands of humans, what could I say it was a profitable business, but that was behind me, I was a changed man.

"You have no need to worry human, I do not enslave your species anymore, that is behind me. Though I must ask, do you have a map to find such relics?"

"Unfortunately, I forgot my map in my tower far north and only realized it a week after my departure. I am still looking for a new map, especially one that is fire-proof if that is possible." I stroked my beard like any self-respectin wizard and thought of what to do. I then asked "Do you know where the nearest city is?"
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Postby Badassistanian » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:04 am

The man held up his part if the bargain and gave me my coin. Killing that man felt odd and made me feel more like a thug than a hunter but never less I needed the coin.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:10 am

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:
Togeria wrote:I saw the look in his eyes, it was the look thousands of humans had when they say me, an honestly I couldn't blame him. In my slaver days, I hunted thousands of humans, what could I say it was a profitable business, but that was behind me, I was a changed man.

"Unfortunately, I forgot my map in my tower far north and only realized it a week after my departure. I am still looking for a new map, especially one that is fire-proof if that is possible." I stroked my beard like any self-respectin wizard and thought of what to do. I then asked "Do you know where the nearest city is?"
I sniffed the air, it smelt of oak, and grass, but in the distance I could smell the faintest scent of people. I could also smell horses, bakeries, and wet stone. It's had recently rained, so the smells were somewhat blocked out.

"Wizard, the nearest city is located to the east. Come, get on my horse, and we shall ride there."

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:45 am

Gohire

"Aromir said it. We need to hunt the orcs down," said the chancellor of Gohire. "I will dispatch an army of 5,000 battle ready rasquals led by you Aromir." Aromir laughed in delight as he thought of the oppurtuniy. The orcs hid in the mountains north of Hometafel, and if he could annex the Mountains of Orthanc into Valdoor they would get a clear target to destroy the human city of Lexius.. Swiftly the aerial dynamo of 5,000 rasqualian soldiers was a sight to see. They flooded the air, and what they saw was a golden chance to destroy the orcs. An open orc army defenseless from the air. Thus the battle of Orthance began.
Last edited by Kumbhalgarh on Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

JAI MATA DI

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:54 am

The Battle of Orthanc

The army of rasquals was marching through the ground, towards the mountains of Orthanc led by the brave man Aromir. Aromir wiped sweats from his brow, and looked up.
Only to see an army of 15,000 orcs charging down at them. "TAKE TO THE SKY!!" yelled Aromir.

The men of Valdoor shot into the sky, and went into a frenzy. Slaughtering the orcs mercilessly. Aromir charged like a jet and slammed into many orcs, trampling them.

He then cloned himself 300 duplicates, and ordered them to take the orcs on the ground. The Orcs were losing gravely, and they had no hope left. Then, the rasquals made one last assault which was the most horrible one for the orcs. The Rasquals won the battle and took The mountains of Orthanc for themselves. Aromir, and his army of 4,500 Rasqualians. 500 were slain in the battle btw. Stood in formation staring at the human city of Lexius which would be their next target, but they were receiving more than 10,000 more soldiers from the capital of Valdoor, Volken. Altogether an army of 15,000 battle ready Rasquals would charge upon Lexius, and destroy the city. Again this charge was led by the newly crowned General of the Army of Valdoor, AROMIR

JAI MATA DI

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse