NATION

PASSWORD

The Arminican Question (PMT, Closed, Hydrois only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Organized States
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

The Arminican Question (PMT, Closed, Hydrois only)

Postby Organized States » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:47 pm

8:00 PM, January 22nd, 2051
At the Corner of 80th and 81st Street, Central Wyverns
United Territories of the Dragon

Vladimir Reneko walked along the cold-streets as his glasses suddenly passed him an alert. Police Checkpoint, 45 meters Northwest on 82nd Street with four possibly more cops. The Hummingbird drone feed showed two police cruisers along with a heavily armed police patrol heading out.
"Shit. I need Options." the Arminican man said, quickly moving into the alleyway out of sight of the hundreds of pedestrians on this busy street. Too many on-lookers, too many cameras on that sidewalk. He should have known that. Damn it. Damn it all to hell. he thought as his glasses began to give him options. Four options appeared on the crystal blue screen:
1. ASSAULT (NOT RECOMMENDED).
2. TAKE OUT TARGET 1, DESTRUCT HUMMINGBIRD AS DISTRACTION.
3. ESCAPE.

Reneko received another alert, the Police Patrol was right around the corner. Time had passed by him quickly. He refreshed the screen on his glasses, Option 3 was now crossed out. He quickly chose two as a targeting reticle came up on the screen. He then drew his AN9, a cheap Arminican copy of a European Coalition SiG Sauer pistol. As the Dragonian officer rounded the grey street corner covered in propaganda and advertisements. The storefront must have been the first stop on the patrol, and the site of first police officer to die in the line of duty with the Security Forces. The cop, Target One leaned up against the wall, his tinted visor doing most of the work for him. Reneko aimed towards the man's head from across the street, and fired. The .9mm smart-round quickly did its work, guiding its way into the area that he marked on his visor. The officer's head exploded along with the store window behind him. Bystanders began to scream and run as the officer's body slumped over against the wall and the sound of the shot rang out. Then, another explosion, this one even larger began to shake the ground. The Hummingbird had used its disposal feature in a parking lot, taking about 4 sedans with it with car-bomb like force.

Reneko looked behind him to see a group of police officers in the middle of the street, stunned and confused by the events that had transpired. He began to run into the alleyway and climbed into his Weyland Lynx and quickly turned out into the street. The tires screeching as he came out at high-speeds. He began to see flashing lights in the rear-view mirror. The chase was on.

Note: This takes place about 24 hours before the Hall of Voices bombing.
Last edited by Organized States on Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thank God for OS!- Deian
"In the old days, the navigators used magic to make themselves strong, but now, nothing; they just pray. Before they leave and at sea, they pray. But I, I make myself strong by thinking—just by thinking! I make myself strong because I despise cowardice. Too many men are afraid of the sea. But I am a navigator."-Mau Piailug
"I regret that I have only one life to give to my island." -Ricardo Bordallo, 2nd Governor of Guam
"Both are voyages of exploration. Hōkūle‘a is in the past, Columbia is in the future." -Colonel Charles L. Veach, USAF, Astronaut and Navigation Enthusiast

Pacific Islander-American (proud member of the 0.5%), Officer to be

United Territories of the Dragon
Secretary

Founded: May 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby United Territories of the Dragon » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:00 am

Moments after the attack on the Territories' main tourism district, Arcovania, an extremely large group of illegal immigrants approached the Territories' City hall. They waited there for hours on end, hoping to gain the attention of the grey-armored squad of Enforcers. A young adult walked up and started cussing at the squad in his native language. The only enforcer with a black helmet approached him and let loose a punch that shattered the man's nose.
"Woah, easy there Aryn!"
"He got what he deserved," said a low growl. The Draconian enforcer was none only then the infamous and brutal Aryn Margor. "These idiots should've read their fucking tourism pamphlet and what not to fucking do."
"Jesus Christ, man, you could've warned him though." A wide-eyed guard said shaking with fright; his trembling hands a sign of fear.
The crowd dispersed and a speeding car was being chased by about 3 police drones. The car sped ahead and turned towards the squad of enforcers, who promptly tried to shoot the tires out.
"You morons! Aim for the tires!" Aryn yelled, his voice booming throughout the streets. One of police drones intercepted the vehicle and opened up with a spray of machine gun fire which shattered the windshield.
"That's more like it!" The car attempted to power slide to its right but instead flipped over and flew ahead.
"GET DOWN!" A series of loud bangs echoed everywhere and then all was quiet.
"Check it out. This guy kicked the bucket on his way to his gun." Aryn slowly crept over to the wreckage, despite the injury he had sustained; a stray bullet in the leg. There was a whole scene of death: bodies filling the park, a car on its side, a team of guards investigating said car, and a lot of blood.
"Ok, now I've seen enough for today," Aryn remarked. The group of Arminicans was reduced to only a few people, say 12 out of 50. Something was wrong however, those same immigrants were packing a taste for vengeance and opened up arms on the enforcers.
"What the-"

(OOC) Aryn must survive and cannot be severly wounded, as he is a major story element.
Last edited by United Territories of the Dragon on Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:27 am, edited 4 times in total.

Return to International Incidents