NATION

PASSWORD

Thernanian Democracy riots in Pyongyang!

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Newne Thernania
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Thernanian Democracy riots in Pyongyang!

Postby Newne Thernania » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:17 am

tonight, with the recent suicide bombings, civil wars, inflation and military conflicts draining the treasury, over 200,000 angry people flooded into Kim jong il square to protest.

over 25,000 riot police have been dispatched, and the protesters chanted " wee shai go chin!' ( we want democracy now!)
the military have been brought in, but as most of the army was made up of poor peasants, they changed sides and now the democratic plauge has swept through the nation.

Empeor Chai Josen gives this message.
" my people, I plead with you on this Saturday, a nation steeped in democratic ideals cannot stand! we must suppress the Rioters, not to compromise with them, for if we do that m,we'll appear weak to the world! I am begging you, citizens, we must reach a middle ground, and in the mean time 25,000 more riotgaurdsmen ,50 BMP-2s, 110 T-72 tanks!"
Last edited by Newne Thernania on Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
RIP Carriebean nov 6,2013-July 7,2014 daddy loves you )Carriebean -- we did this horrid act. (in case you don't know.. .)
Cyprevus -- Just a question why do you nuke your own city's and kill your own people.
Carribean -- I try to toughen the people up for a nuclear brawl between another nation, so they are prepared for the real deal.
Bulgaria-Serbia -- Couldn't you just do a drill simulating it instead, and educate them on what to do in the case if a nuclear strike ?
Carriebean -- no, It's fun to watch them panic.[/spoiler]

Corunia and Mironor
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Corunia and Mironor » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:50 am

First Minister Nathaniel Miller and Ambassador-At-Large Muhammad Sultan have both publicly denounced the Thernanian government's violent suppression of the protests, but have also stated Corunia and Mironor's intention to not get involved in the conflict.
(she/her)

Newne Thernania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Newne Thernania » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:09 am

Emperor Chai Josen has stated this:
"In order to preserve the peace and tranquilly of the nation force must and will be used against the protesters. free speech is outlawed and they are breaking the rules of this nation."
RIP Carriebean nov 6,2013-July 7,2014 daddy loves you )Carriebean -- we did this horrid act. (in case you don't know.. .)
Cyprevus -- Just a question why do you nuke your own city's and kill your own people.
Carribean -- I try to toughen the people up for a nuclear brawl between another nation, so they are prepared for the real deal.
Bulgaria-Serbia -- Couldn't you just do a drill simulating it instead, and educate them on what to do in the case if a nuclear strike ?

Newne Thernania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Newne Thernania » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:03 am

the riots have killed so far : 3,445 protesters, 189 police, wounded a further 9,887 protesters and 118 police.
the armored division of 40 T-62 tanks have arrived and are begging to run over and shoot the protesters with High Explosive rounds.
machine gun fire from buildings mowed the crowds down, killing almost 3,000 more.

Return to International Incidents