NATION

PASSWORD

A Negotiated Supper. (MT, Closed)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Doppio Giudici
Senator

Founded: Nov 26, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

A Negotiated Supper. (MT, Closed)

Postby Doppio Giudici » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:06 am

It was 6:00 and she already had a spot in the diner. She checked her watch and ordered two Sprites for her booth, saying that someone else would come by soon enough. Natasha looked out the window to the side, hoping that no one would recognize her just because she hadn't been to this part of the world before. This was quite a distance from her hope, it took her around a week to get here. She crossed her arms and rested them on the table, wondering if keeping a knife in her boot violated some law here. She kept hearing about how concealed carry laws weren't the same outside the chaos regions or the homeland. As the drinks were placed with her menu, she read it slowly and thought to herself.
I use this old account for FT, Pentaga Giudici and Vadia are for MT.

"Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening"

Construction is taking forever, but Prole Confederation will be paying millions of Trade Units for embassies and merchants that show up at the SBTH

The Royally United Provinces
Minister

Founded: Dec 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Royally United Provinces » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:14 pm

A black Tesla Model S rolled up into a parking spot. It had been driving between two black Cadilac Escalades. Out of the car, a beautiful woman stepped out from the passenger side. The door open by her husband. They walked inside and sat down at the table across from Natasha. Behind them a blind man was led in by another man along with his dog. "Hello. I'm James. This is my wife, Alaina. It's nice to meet you." He shook her hand. Alaina nodded and did the same in order to not draw attention. "What matters are we here to dicuss?" James asked as he ordered a drink for his wife.
Councillor of the Alliance of Nobles
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
#ValaranSoFab
Proud member of the Monarchist Federation!
NStracker (it works)

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Postby Doppio Giudici » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:31 pm

Natasha shook their hands and returned the greetings.

"Hello, I'm Sara." She said, having taken up the name months ago.

She cracked her knuckles and ordered a large plate of steak fries for all of them, or if they didn't want any...just her. She smiled at the thought and took a sip from her drink, before swallowing it.

"Why exactly are you coming to these meetings for?" She questioned "To meet other royals or do you know the people in these meetings?"

She took out her phone and looked at it puzzled, before looking at each of them. She smiled softly and leaned forward a little, meeting each of their eyes.

"Well it would seem that I have met someone almost as, endowed, as my uncle." Natasha said

She turned her phone around, before pushing it forward. On it was a picture of both of them, with their names under it.

"I'm the adopted daughter of an adopted father, but I assure you that where I come from that's as good as blood." Natasha went on

She turned the phone around and then tapped it a few times, before passing it to James. On it was a picture of the president of Doppio Giudici, the previous president, the highest military officer, her, the Emperor of Vadia, The High Prince of Vadia, and a few other people that were just officers. Her name was blacked out, but her face was still there. She smiled at them and took another sip from her drink.
Last edited by Doppio Giudici on Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Construction is taking forever, but Prole Confederation will be paying millions of Trade Units for embassies and merchants that show up at the SBTH

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Royally United Provinces » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:08 pm

"Our nephew will have to say the same about us. His father was killed a hostage situation. The building was blown up by the detanged President of a nation. We hunted him down and put him in prison while killing every one else involved." He looked back at the phone. At the other leader. "What exactly are you in your nation?" He questioned. James and Alaina both ate fries and sipped from their drinks. James then did the same that Natasha had. He showed pictures of him and Prime Minister Urban, Prince Aleksandr II whose father who was king was killed, Crown Princess Caroline, and his parents. As well a picture of Lord Aleksandr I and his cousins. He shook his head. Yep. "We have quite the history and quite the family." He said.
#ValaranSoFab
NStracker (it works)

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Postby Doppio Giudici » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:45 pm

Natasha rubbed her chin and thought about it for a second, before replying.

"Technically I am the Baroness of Vadia, as I have enough family connections and no one else is qualified enough." She said with a smile "I am also the daughter of a Founder/Prophet of Doppio Giudici and am the reigning supreme combat fighter of both nations. Also because I am related to four people who are adopted into the Vadian Royal family, I could technically be a Princess. Strange world yes?"

She smiled softly and took a sip of her drink.

"I'm sorry for your nephew's lost, my people have soft-spot for people lost family." She stated "My people have lots of orphans in positions of power right now, going all the way to pretty much every noble family having to adopt to replace sons or fathers lost."
Last edited by Doppio Giudici on Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Royally United Provinces » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:47 pm

"That's one way to go about it." James said. Just after he ordered his food and Alaina ordered hers. "It's good to meet other royals and leaders and under the radar." Alaina smiled as she spoke. She sipped his drink and looked back up. She looked at her phone which was ringing. She took it and spoke to a nanny who was checking in about Caroline. James picked up the conversation. "It will be great when after this our nations will have geat open relations."
#ValaranSoFab
NStracker (it works)

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Postby Doppio Giudici » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:55 pm

Natasha ordered a cheeseburger with fries, something she had been wanting to have again after many weeks of operations.

"The People's Liberation Force are not a nation, so much as a collection of angry people with automatic weapons." Natasha stated "As many as six nations have had their governments utterly replaced by PLF personnel, after each respective state fell apart. They are a proxy of the might of the Neo-Terran Alliance, which exists almost everywhere. I would be more then happy to establish ties between ether organization, but I assure you that my people live a lifetime away."

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Royally United Provinces » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:52 am

"You have a very powerful force with you I say." The food came and he dug in. It was no type of food he was used to but great. It reminded him of a soul food restaurant he had visited in the Province of Franklin. He swallowed it and smiled. Something different than the food at the palace. Alaina ate a bit too. "Very good." Her eyes glanced over slightly to the blind man with a dog. She smiled.
#ValaranSoFab
NStracker (it works)

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Postby Doppio Giudici » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:23 pm

She dug into her food, eating it quickly enough that she barely was below the line of how fast would be disrespectful. Her movements were cold and calculating. They were finished off with a deep swig of Sprite, which she swallowed. She looked at them and wiped her hands with her napkin, before continuing the conversation.

"So what exactly do you have to offer me, and what exactly are you hoping to get from us?" Natasha asked "If I could be so frank?"

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Royally United Provinces » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:34 pm

"A pact to defend each other and help each other." King James said to the lady before him. "Should you engage in battle we will be behind you with the might of the RUP." He and his wife had their drinks refilled.

Ooc: don't know what to post
#ValaranSoFab
NStracker (it works)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates