NATION

PASSWORD

Minor insurgency in Southern Hudian Region (CLOSED.MT.2029)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Huda
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Minor insurgency in Southern Hudian Region (CLOSED.MT.2029)

Postby Huda » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:25 pm

Ask in OOC to join. OOC: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=324169
1. Islamist rebels gesture in the hills near the town of al-Nafiyah, Huda | 2. Jihadists patrolling in and out of checkpoints that surround the city of Javahid, Huda. | 3. Abu Sharif al-Bukhari declares fitna against the Greater Abbasist Republic.

Khilafa-e-Islamiyah Huda Jihadi Encampment.
12/18/29 | 1:10 AM

"Emir. Emir. Wake up!" One of the men shouted. He was of Somalian accent and had a beard, albeit a short one. He pushed the body of another man, with a ginger beard. "Y-yes, what is it Bakr?" The man replied wearily. "It is time to attack. Wage jihad, Emir Abu Sharif Sahib." The Somalian grinned. "Ready the men. Al-Nafiyah shalt not see the hell that await them." Sharif replied. Soon after, a mass force of 1,000 men were awake, weapons such as AK-47s and AR-16s in hand. "Shall we capture the video, Emir sahib?" The Somalian asked. "Yes. Quick." replied Sharif once more. "In the name of Allah, the most Merciful, we declare fitna upon the filthy apostates and heretics of the Hudian government. We fight for Allah, and Inshallah, Allah will grant us victory in this war, a war of plentiful blood. We will not stop. No. Never. We will not wait. Our arrival sudden, our strength unchallenged. I call upon my Mum'neen to pledge alliegance to me, Emir Abu Sharif al-Bukhari, and Inshallah, our tide shall unleash and destroy you apostates. Takbir! ALLAHU AKBAR! TAKBIR! ALLAHU AKBAR!"

The men starting charging at the town. The sentries and night guards were poorly formed militias since the Hudian police decided not to focus in the particular area. The main police were fast asleep. The battle began when a jihadist ran into the town and shouted "Allahu Akbar", killing himself with a suicide bomb. Soon after, dozens of Khilafa-e-Islamiyah Huda (KIH) soldiers started fighting into the town. The siege lasted for 5 hours, as more and more soldiers started eliminating the better trained Hudian police. Meanwhile, Emir Abu Sharif was driving away from al-Nafiyah, and away to a safe distance. He held an important position, being Emir. But he still needed to boost morale. It was a challenge, being Emir and motivating troops. A challenge needed to be tackled and forgotten about. As the battle raged on, the Hudian government was not informed. At all. That was until, a citizen called a relative in Husseinbad, and told him all about the situation.

By then, KIH forces overrun the city. Parades were held as dozens of APCs, Tanks and Pickup trucks moved in. The places rebranded to be more "Islamic". Abu Sharif had a grin in his face. For the whole day, they feasted and feasted. Soon, they were to invade Javahid, already surrounding the checkpoints. It seems war is imminent.

Oh, yes it is.

MAP
Last edited by Huda on Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:58 am, edited 4 times in total.

Huda
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Huda » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:46 am

Shameful bump. Someone. Please.

England-Ireland
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby England-Ireland » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:50 am

Huda wrote:Shameful bump. Someone. Please.

Seaman 1 Admiral Mack we are entering hudan waters sir
Admiral mack Good
Mack gets on raido
Mack: Men word is that wales is in huda somwhere supporting the rebels we will take him and the rebels out
Mack Seaman Gentry alert huda that we are taking out wales they are not to and if they capture him to give them to us
Last edited by England-Ireland on Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Prime minister: Wilson Churchill
The south Lebanon conflict- Victory
7th arvenian civil war- victory
VERMONTE strip war-victory [
2nd Lebanon conflict-Victory
'I'm 17 im conservative future Us marine history buff
SEMPER FIDELS THE PROUD THE FEW

Huda
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Huda » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:04 pm

Hudian Special Forces scout areas around al-Nafiyah.

Outskirts of al-Nafiyah, Huda.
12 / 19 / 2029 | 5:45 AM.

"This Falcon 1. We are a click away for al-Nafiyah. Our mission is to hunt down the leaders there. Find that Abu Sharif and make a swift elimination." Commander Ali, coded Falcon 1, whispered on the radio. "Roger." replied his team. They were going to eliminate the rebellion by their infrastructure. "Guerrilla forces are en route. Al-Nafiyah citizens contacted." The radio replied. It was HQ. A paramilitary force of guerrillas were going to assault al-Nafiyah. Along with them, a few of the citizens were on the bout to spy around. "For Huda." Some soldiers chanted. The guerrillas were to distract Islamist forces, forcing the leaders to escape, and the Falcon team will ambush them.

The guerrillas arrived, shots fired. The Falcon team anxiously waited for someone to drive to the road. No one appeared. "What the hell?" Falcon 1 whispered. The guerrillas started retreating. "IT'S A FALSE FLAG! NO LEADERS! DOUBLE SPY!" A guerrilla shouted on the road. One of the citizens betrayed Huda. They would face punishment. But not now. The Falcon team decided to spy around. "Damn...is that a missile?" Falcon 2 asked, as he noticed a missile launcher driving in the roads in al-Nafiyah. "Quick. To Shafiyabad!" The Falcon team joined a Humvee waiting to transport them. A failed mission.

Islamic Tanks Celebrate in Javahid, Huda

Javahid, Huda.
12:00 PM. 12 / 19 / 2029.

The battle was fierce. Hudian police, combined with secular guerilla forces fought hard. The Hudian military was busy protecting Shafiyabad and it's other important cities. Small dispatches of the Hudian forces would try and eliminate Islamists. For some reason, the Islamic rebels were much better armed, with M1A1 Abrams tanks, AR-16 rifles. It was shocking enough to see such weapons be used in battle. The police had SMGs, AR-16s, and a few APCs, and the guerillas only pickups and AK-47s. The siege went on for a day, until most of the police and guerrillas were retreating.

The men celebrated, as Abu Sharif, who was sitting in a mansion which belonged to the Mayor of Javahid, gave a rousing speech. "For the Khilafa!" the men shouted. He [Abu Sharif] was interrupted by another man. "My name is Wales." the man smiled. "We are here to help you. Huda has had talks on joining a non-aggression pact with E-I. Me and my men, we don't accept that. I've stolen and brought blueprints of EU weaponry, such as the Typhoon. I hear you have a scud? Excellent." Wales smiled. Abu Sharif grinned. "Welcome to the Khilafa." Abu Sharif replied.

Prime Minister Hamed Yusriyah delivers a speech.

Abbas Square, Ghazi Park.
7:00 PM. 12 / 19 / 2029.

"My brothers, my Hudian brothers. We face a dog of injustice, of terror. They want to destruct a mighty nation that we have built. We have fought for. We have sacrificed for." Hamed said. "The Khilafa-e-Islamiyah Huda has decided to throw their dirty hands on us. On mother Huda. We will not tolerate it. I, Hamed Yusriyah WILL not tolerate it. They will receive a swift ending." Hamed decided to end the speech, as he felt queasy. "Sir, a report for E-I." A man handed it to Hamed.
To: Admiral Mack.

Forgive this quick telegram. We are in war friend.
Of this Wales you speak of, we will try and capture him.
He is immediately an enemy of the Greater Abbasist Republic.
We give you clearance to enter Hudian waters. Please stop at Fatemabagh, so we may speak.

Please note that this is also realism. Do not bring so many as 800,000 troops. It is not much of a problem now, so think like a real leader. 1000 soldiers, or maybe 100 is satisfactory.
Last edited by Huda on Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Malavya
Attaché

Founded: Dec 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Malavya » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:51 pm

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION FROM THE GREAT KINGDOM OF MALAVYA AND ALL OF HER COLONIES

Encryption: PUBLIC
Sender: His Royal Majesty, King Tarzhe I
Recipient: Hudia
Subject: Islamic uprising
Dear Hudia,

I express my utter sorrow by the Islamicist uprising in your humble nation. While we are no fans of Islam, I salute your government in their attempt to destroy this terrorist threat. If it is okay with your government, I shall send in one imperial legion (55 soldiers) to help destroy these dirty scumbags.

Yours truthfully,

His Royal Majesty, King Tarzhe I.
Malavya.
Armenian. My name's Alishan Karabakhtsyan, I'm a Straight male Oriental Orthodox Christian. Orthodoxy or Death!
Your test scores indicate that you are an open-minded ultra-conservative; this is the political profile one might associate with a police officer. It appears that you are accepting of religion, and have a balanced attitude towards humanity in general.

Your attitudes towards economics appear laissez-faire capitalist, and combined with your social attitudes this creates the picture of someone who would generally be described as a traditionalist.

To round out the picture you appear to be, political preference aside, a uncompromising radical centrist with a firmly established worldview.

Huda
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Huda » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:56 pm

To: His Royal Majesty, King Tarzhe I.
Subject: Re: Islamic uprising

Greetings, King Tarzhe I.

I am Presidente Zaeed Abbas, President of Huda. First, I would like to thank you for your help to exterminate these rebels. Secondly, 55 soldiers seems enough. Please send them to Shafiyabad. We will brief them right there.

Thank you,
ZAEED

Metcalfer2
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Metcalfer2 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:05 am

"What good fortunes we are having another war, another land to conquer" "what land be it this time my Kaiser" "the land of Hudia, a small country in the east" "so what shall be the plan of invasion" "there will be no small assassinations or spying, we shall bomb them to the ground" "yes my Kaiser".
IC: do not use the 2 in our name
Reading my old posts (especially from when I first started) is a cringe inducing horror fest.
Man do I feel icky now for larping as an Imperialistic Alt-Russia
We are a PMT/Nightmare Tech Germanic Russia. With an abundance of genetic abominations crawling the countryside, speeding Ekranoplan‘s carrying Radiological Weapons, and a whole lot of CIF3 that we are itching to use

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:23 am

Metcalfer2 wrote:"What good fortunes we are having another war, another land to conquer" "what land be it this time my Kaiser" "the land of Hudia, a small country in the east" "so what shall be the plan of invasion" "there will be no small assassinations or spying, we shall bomb them to the ground" "yes my Kaiser".

OOC: Not to mention that Huda is bigger then you, launching of invasion - projecting power across the globe - is never just easy "We say invasion and launch it". What about preparation of economy and population, mobilizing your soldiers? What even about IC reason? You are aware that nobody is going to support the war if they won't believe that Huda is a threat to you?
Gran Cuscatlan - population 718 million - is rightist junta ruled county in Latin America. | I am born again Christian.
SANTIAGO ANTI COMMUNIST TREATY ORGANISATION - WE KILL THE REDS! | INDUTRIAS SOBERRANAS - CUSCATLANI ARMS! | Cuscatlani Integralism | Guardia Anticommunista

Given title of "The AntiChe" by Lolloh 10th May 2014. Now commies tremble in fear!

Metcalfer2
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Metcalfer2 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:02 am

El Cuscatlan wrote:
Metcalfer2 wrote:"What good fortunes we are having another war, another land to conquer" "what land be it this time my Kaiser" "the land of Hudia, a small country in the east" "so what shall be the plan of invasion" "there will be no small assassinations or spying, we shall bomb them to the ground" "yes my Kaiser".

OOC: Not to mention that Huda is bigger then you, launching of invasion - projecting power across the globe - is never just easy "We say invasion and launch it". What about preparation of economy and population, mobilizing your soldiers? What even about IC reason? You are aware that nobody is going to support the war if they won't believe that Huda is a threat to you?

OOC: our Military is always prepared and ready to fight over seas also the nations of Metcalfer3 and Freedar are also under my command, to see how big three nations are you can the map at PFQ, do you have a map Hudia I may look at please?
Last edited by Metcalfer2 on Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
IC: do not use the 2 in our name
Reading my old posts (especially from when I first started) is a cringe inducing horror fest.
Man do I feel icky now for larping as an Imperialistic Alt-Russia
We are a PMT/Nightmare Tech Germanic Russia. With an abundance of genetic abominations crawling the countryside, speeding Ekranoplan‘s carrying Radiological Weapons, and a whole lot of CIF3 that we are itching to use

Huda
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Huda » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:19 am

Please direct all forms of OOC banter here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=324169

Tadajistan
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tadajistan » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:43 am

FROM THE MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS - ARAB REPUBLIC OF TADAJISTAN

Addressee: Huda
Sender: General Khalid Ali ibn Qassam Sakr
Encryption: PUBLIC/NONE
Subject: Islamic terrorist uprising
Dear Hudian leadership,

I am deeply sickened by these revolters. They are heretics. Fake Muslims that do no more than stain our faith. I officially brand these jihadists as a terrorist organization. With your sanction, I shall send 500 Tadaji infantry to avail your pious army in an endeavor to curb this heretical group. Insha'Allah you be prosperous in your noble fight, my comrades.

Cordially yours,

General Khalid Ali ibn Qassam Sakr
"When Muslims commit crime the media exposes them as radical Islamists, but when NON-Muslims commit crimes it is just a crime that is not associated with their beliefs."
IIwiki.

Montabaur
Attaché

Founded: Nov 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Montabaur » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:44 am

The President of Montabaur, Herman Conrath, phones up the Minister of Defence and Security, Jonathan Slabmovic, requesting that he form a Readiness Response Team (RRT) prepared to assist the Hudian government in its struggle against insurgents. The Minister orders for 650 troops, 7 Eurocopter Tiger attack helicopters, 2 Tupolev Tu-160 tactical bombers, 10 C-17 Globemaster III to transport and 10 Stingray light tanks to be prepared, should the Hudian government request assistance. The operation is known as "Operation Desert Eclipse".

The President awaits contact for assistance.
Last edited by Montabaur on Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
Command structure of the Military/Government
President: Herman Conrath
Vice President: Michael Krauss
Minister for Security and Defence: Jonathan Slabmovic
Chief of Army: Field Marshall Martin Tolston
Chief of Air Force: Air Marshal Hugo Forstmann
Admiral of the Fleet: Admiral Alwin Lippert
Air Force

Huda
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Huda » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:52 am

To: Tajadistan

Saalam, brother.

I am Presidente Zaeed of the Greater Abbasist Republic. I must thank you for sending help. Once more, I thank you. They shalt be sent to Shafiyabad. These heretic Islamist Wahhabbi's shall not exist under our rule.

Signed,
ZAEED
Last edited by Huda on Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:19 am

SCENE; Ministry of Defence, Santiago.

General Diego Loyola Marquez was never a patient or calm man. This muscular and energetic person was always on the run, always active and often faster acting than thinking. However, this is what made him go so far; he never hesitated, his leadership was bold an aggressive, tactics and methods brutal an simple. He was both feared and loved among the soldiers, but it was sure that they will follow him wherever he wanted. And now, his footsteps were heard among the corridors of MoD. Walking past the white, enormous halls, he turned right and entered room which was located deep under the ground. The time for reports has come. Slowly, he walked inside, taking the pleasure in reading the documents that were there. After he read the third one, his facial expression changed. It was now red, full of anger. The documents were thrown on the desk seconds later. General rose up, and grabbed the phone. It took only matter of seconds to consult this. The Grand scheme was set into motion. Operation Anaconda was about to begin.

Moments later, a message was issued from Industrias Soberranas to jihadists:

Dear Senores:

Industrias Soberranas is willing to provide you with weapons to fight against Hudian regime. Please choose from our catalogue, and we shall deliver it to you.

Alvaro Ferreira de la Cruz, CEO of Industrias Soberanas
Gran Cuscatlan - population 718 million - is rightist junta ruled county in Latin America. | I am born again Christian.
SANTIAGO ANTI COMMUNIST TREATY ORGANISATION - WE KILL THE REDS! | INDUTRIAS SOBERRANAS - CUSCATLANI ARMS! | Cuscatlani Integralism | Guardia Anticommunista

Given title of "The AntiChe" by Lolloh 10th May 2014. Now commies tremble in fear!

Huda
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Huda » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:49 pm

To: President of Montabaur.

We would like to thank you for amassing such a force just for us. However, we have enough foreign aid. These forces should be kept at standby.

Signed,
Zaeed.

Javahid, Hudian Khilafa.
2:00 PM | 12 / 20 / 29

"Dammit! It's the third time the electricity went off today!" Abu Sharif shouted. "Is that a telegram?" Abu Bakr replied. "Y-yes!" Abu Sharif cheered. As he read it, his face turned into a smile. "These...Industrias Soberanas want to give us arms?" Abu Sharif smiled. Abu Bakr interrupted. "These are Hudian allies." He replied. "THEN WHY WILL THEY HELP?" Abu Sharif shouted. "Well..the Burmese war certainly made them enemies. So has Philippines." Abu Bakr thought. "Tell them to send it to al-Nafiyah. I have a plan to see if they are traitors or not." Abu Sharif thought.

Selam. I am Abu Bakr, second in hand to the Khilafa of Huda! ALLAHU AKBAR!
If you would like to offer us arms, send them to al-Nafiyah.
- BAKR

Huda
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Huda » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:05 pm

All that remains of Tadaji Airlines Flight 028 & Air Huda Flight 113.

Fatemabagh International Airport.
6:00 PM. 12 / 20 / 2029.

The weeping. The constant weeping was intolerable. "MAKE A LINE!" An Abbas Force soldier shouted. Out came Presidente Zaeed. His approval rate had crashed all the way to 20%. He had to do something. His father would be angered to see him like this. Although, he did not want to be a politician, he had realized how much Huda needs him. How much this nation craves for him. 26 years old, and was elected President. He was proud for the first years. But now it felt hard to maintain the nation. These damn Islamists destroyed the nation's reputation. Something his father built for his whole life. His whole life. He could hear people cry, some of them trying to enter the runaway. The announcements came out. "THE FATEMABAGH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT IS CLOSED DUE TO A SUDDEN TERRORIST ATTACK. PLEASE RETURN HOME OR TAKE SHELTER IN THE NEAREST STATION. THANK YOU." The shaky voice could show everything: The Hudian people were scared. All in my life, Zaeed thought. He shook his head as he looked down at the crash. Not one. Two. He heard a man say. Air Huda and Tadaji Airlines. He was angered - at the Islamists, for destroying the lives of so many people. He was angered, at the manufacturers, for not adding flares to the aircraft. He was angered at his father, Zaheer Abbas, for giving him such a burden. But most of all, he was angered at himself to be unable to protect his country. Mother Huda. His motherland. Now his motherland, divided. Overpowered in conflict. Hostilities. It all seemed to end.

And then, as he sat down, he noticed a tiny little doll. He picked it up. He closed his eyes. And he fainted. First, came sudden dreams. He saw Husseinbad a battlefield, with the brave Bahariyans trying to fend off the Persian invaders. Next came a boat, with a number of people getting off, shocked - The Discovery of Huda. Soon after was Khawja Shamsul Huda, the legendary Hudian Prime Minister & Guerrilla, he who led the anti-Taliban fight in Huda. It showed him shooting his AK-47, shouting "DIE, REBEL!" Smiling, his face came once again, in a bed, Zaheer in his side, as Zaheer vowed to kill the Islamists. Soon after, came Zaheer, with his speeches. Zaeed woke up, in a hospital. "Sir! You fainted sir!" A soldier saluted, as Zaeed saluted him back. "I'll give a speech. I'll shoot that damn al-Bukhari myself. With my damn fists if I have to." He gritted his teeth, making his way to the Bagh. "It's time to start an offensive men. They go the path of the Talibani, we show them business." Zaeed shouted.

Kala Jongol, Huda.
Hours before Zaeed's fainting. 12 / 20 / 29.

"This is Saif. Am on target." A man whispered, hidden in an abandoned bunker. "Very well Saif. Destroy the infidel." Abu Bakr replied, hidden in another compound situated in the next city they planned on attacking - Hazarbagh. They had two plans. One was to shoot down an aircraft of the civilian origin. Two was to invade Hazarbagh. This would be combined with al-Qaeda aid, ISIS aid, Jaamat Mujahideen and Taliban aid. "3...2...1! ALLAHU AKBAR!" The man shouted, firing his MANPADS. "YES! ALLAHU AKBAR-" The man stopped. Back at the compound, everyone celebrated. Then, a mute moment. "What's wrong Saif?" Abu Bakr asked. "The aircraft's engine was gone. It's crash landing to someplace." The man replied. "Wait...it just crashed to another aircraft! ALLAHU AKBAR! EXCELLENT SAIF!" Abu Bakr said, telling Saif to go back home. It was also, time for the Hudian Shafiyabad Mayor election. The Khilafa would have to act fast. They knew something would be wrong. Soon.

Badakhishan
Secretary

Founded: Dec 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Badakhishan » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:05 am

OFFICIAL LETTER FROM THE ISLAMIC EMIRATE OF BADAKHISHAN
YA'ALLAH

Salaam va ashnai. I am Iqbal Sepaahi, Leader and Supreme Mullah of Badakhishan.
Dear Khilafa-e Islamiyah,
I officially SUPPORT your noble jihad against the kaffir muhartik "Zaeed Abbas". We will send you arms, akhi, we will send you many many arms and die hard soldiers. All are willing for the cause, they do not fear death. Insha'allah you be successful in your jihad, akhi and akhawat.

From Iqbal Sepaahi, Badakhishani leader and Supreme Mullah
NSG's resident Afghan Deobandi Islamist in Iran - yep shit.
"The militant atheist ridicules, demonizes and discriminates against theists because of the same reasons the Christian Church ridicules, demonizes and discriminates against Hebrews, Muslims and "Pagans". Fear. Fear born of the fact that no matter how oppressive one is, no matter how brutal and no matter how obscene, faith will not bow to the will of ignorant, terrified men."

Adampia
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Adampia » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:13 am

Code: Select all
Message to the Legitimate Government of Huda
From: Field Marshal Gunther Ruger of the Adampian Fascist State

To whom it concerns,
Greetings ally, I am Field Marshal Ruger of the Adampian military, a recent string of events has caused the empress to personally assign me the task of bringing security back in your situation.  So being a high ranking military officer of many battles I can call on any resources needed to accomplish the mission.  From what I seen, I am sure precision air strikes and equipment for your military, and we could crush any resistance in your nation, these terrorists deserve nothing more than death.  Task force 44 has left with plenty of equipment including the 432nd army and tank division 91 to help in the fight along with the ANS Korgen, a Korgen class super carrier.  There is also 30 of the older type 7 main battle tanks that we will lend you to use and if you wish to purchase more, payments can be arranged once a civilian can light a cigar in open view without being shot by a jihad looking for cheap thrills.  So if you wish to reply back, do so at haste, we must not waste time in a situation like this, if you could also provide a safe port to unload the equipment, it would make this operation run a lot smother.

Best of luck.
Signature last edited by Lady Gaga on Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:49 pm, edited 69 times in total.
NS's coolest and hottest HVAC technician. ;)
[spoiler=Interesting Quotes of the RMB][quote=confederacy_of_bavarian_states;9714584]Now I just imagined an American in WWII running into a house holding a pineapple by the leaves and whacking Germans with it[/quote]

The Fascist American
Mirevia, Valeran, Virisolum.

And Luepola's Fascist Friend.
Founder of the Tamorra Trade Alliance, join the Fascist Uprising! Sig Heil!

-United Islamic Emirate-
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby -United Islamic Emirate- » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:27 am

Since the UIE a member of the umbrella group The United Islamic Coalition merged with Ahrar Ash Sham and the Islamic Front it's become more focused in Syria. Also is the head of the UIC which has operatives in Somalia and Yemen as well as Afghanistan and Kashmir. And Emir Abu Husseini still has full control of them. The Muslims of Huda are being called out to. To form a new Islamic movement in Huda.
12:10,Huda

"Bismillah Irahman Iraheem. We are here today to take our oaths. We are declaring the new Islamic movement in Huda,The Hudinian Taliban or alternatively Sayf Al-Tawheed. We are swearing our oaths to the United Islamic Coalition. And Emir Abu Husseini! 'We swear our love and devotion is all due to Allah(SWT) we swear that Abu Husseini was guided by god to where he is today and we swear if we see acts of Kafir or Munafiq we swear to Allah(SWT) we will never follow or listen and remove him if nessicary. We swear to protect the people and defend the religion!' they all shortly after yelle 'Allahu Akbar!"
Last edited by -United Islamic Emirate- on Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
نحن أبناء الإسلام التي أثارها الهدى والنور من الاسود مثل الشيخ أسامة ورفيقه أيمن مليئة شجاعة مثل أبو مصعب والأمير خطاب نموذجنا دور محمد الحبيب هو لدينا الضوء والمعلم ويترك كافة الأمر إلى الله
GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I support a FreeSyriaDo you?
http://ahraralsham.net/
Want to add me on kik? send me a TG!

Huda
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Huda » Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:08 am

Merry frickin' Christmas guys!
ImageImage
1. Hudian APCs in Shafiyabad, now a common sight. | 2. Hudian T-99 Armata driving along the hills of Hazarbagh. | 3. Hudian soldiers fighting on the outskirts of Hazarbagh.

5 KM out of Hazarbagh.
12 / 25 / 2028.

"This is Alpha 1. Do you read?" The head tank commander asked on the radio. "Yes. 5 clicks from Hazarbagh." The second replied. "Very well. Contact Hazarbagh." The first commander replied. "Hazarbagh, do you read?" The second asked. "Copy. COME QUICK DAMMIT! THERE ARE TERRORISTS FIRING ON HAZARBAGH!" The Mayor of Hazarbagh shouted on the radio. "WHAT?! QUICK, GO FASTER!" The second shouted. It took the 15 minutes, and the rebels already controlled 1/3 of the town. "Start firing, go, go, go!" A soldier shouted. About 400 got off their respective transports and started firing on the Islamists. Artillery forces stationed themselves outside the town and fired on rebel positions. Mortars and cannons were being readied. Some were also dedicated to fire on Javahid and al-Nafiyah. Tanks, however, had some trouble. Rooftop AT forces started firing on the tanks. However, most rebel T-55s and T-72s were destroyed thanks to the Russian Refleks missile outfitted on the T-99 tanks.

Meanwhile, Abu Bakr al-Somali was busy planning on a covert bunker just outside of the town, facing Javahid. "God willing we shall show these infidels not to deal with us! We have got new allies. The Hudian Taliban, or Sayf al-Tawheed, along with our brothers at Badakhishan. Come on, kill these apostates!" Abu Bakr shouted. The troops rallied. A few of them signed up to be shaheed and suicide bomb themselves in Hudian controlled areas. "Takbir! Allahu Akbar!" The men shouted. The men started forming defensive lines, whilst those in the front continued to try and push of Hudians. They were well armed, with HK-417 rifles supplied by an unknown black-markets dealer. Hudian men were shocked to see such weaponry in their hands. However, the artillery kept on firing at the Islamists.

"All right, you may continue with the battle. I wish you luck. Allah has supplied that you brave Mujahids! Allahu Ak-" Abu Bakr fell. A mortar just fired. He fell to the ground. 4 of them died. The rest started shouting, "Bakr! Bakr! Bakr! Are you alive?!" As they wept. Abu Bakr al-Somali had just died. The men started weeping, shouting Allahu Akbar! We shall bring Islam to this watan, this land! The soul of al-Somali runs with us! NOW CHARGE!" One of the men shouted. The news traveled fast. It traveled to Javahid, in the Khilafa. All the way to Abu Sharif.

Even so, the battle raged on. Hudians finally gained foothold in the city, however the Islamists controlled 2/3, the remainder still Hudian territory. This was by far the start of a war. "We need reinforcements! Send for the foreign aid! We won't be holding this goddamn city for long!" A soldier shouted. One of the men telegrammed others.
"WE NEED AID. SEND FOR REINFORCEMENTS AND MEDICS. ANY FORM OF SOLDIERS. SEND." Was what it read. Sent to Zataristani, Adampian and Malavyan troops, along with Tadaji troops, they need aid, of course. All in one Christmas day.

To: Sayf al-Tawheed and Badakhishan.

Greetings akhi! I am Abu Sharif al-Bukhari, emir of the Khilafa. I would like you to send representatives to form the Shura council in Huda for a unified struggle against the Kuffir and Muhartik!

Abu Sharif was grim for most of the time. He had lost his best friend, his advisor and his right hand man. He needed help. He knew the Hudians were strong and they were ready to eliminate him for their own safety. He had allies now, but he still had to worry. He was now an enemy of the state. While stuck at Hazarbagh, he planned to march to his goal: Bukhara, a small village that he once called home. It would once more be his home. And when that would happen, he would celebrate. He would march to Shafiyabad. He would be a Caliph. A Hudian Caliph. Allahu Akbar.

Ansar al Khilafah al Islamiya
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ansar al Khilafah al Islamiya » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:12 am

Huda

The smuggling of fighters to Huda was a rather easy stuff.At least 1/5 of Somalia is under Ansar's control with major tribes of Somalia supporting the group.The Mujahideens used captured Ferries from Somalia to travel to Huda safely to a shore nearest to Taliban or Jihadist controlled area.Each ferry usually transport around 150 Mujahids,as the ferry travel about twice a day back and forth transporting weapon supplies and Mujahids.Sometime the ships were caught by Hudian Patrol Boats,but Ansarullah had other tricks to enter Huda:using cargo ships.They bribed the officials,allowing men that were not supposed to be in the manifest to enter Huda.Sometimes,crates full of weaponry were smuggled via the corrupt port officials.The Mujahids were surely preparing for something.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents