NATION

PASSWORD

Mongol Khan Opens Court For Diplomacy (Open, Modern Tech)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
The Mongol Khanate
Secretary

Founded: Feb 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Mongol Khan Opens Court For Diplomacy (Open, Modern Tech)

Postby The Mongol Khanate » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:46 pm

A Message from the Great City of Khanbalik

Bear witness to the sacred words of the Khan of all Khans, Subutai, and fear them!

To my colleagues and fellow monarchs from around the world, for the first time in many years the forbidden city will be opened to foreigners. I am using this as a diplomatic event to welcome world leaders into the Mongol Empire. Myself, my ministers from the three departments, and the crown prince Kaidu will welcome diplomats in the Imperial Throne Room itself to receive gifts of tribute from them. Afterwards we will take a train north to Karakorum, the nomadic capital of the Mongolian people, and have a traditional feast.

There will be a formal entrance to the royal throne room, attendants will be welcomed in the order they arrive. They will enter the throne room and approach the dais of the Khakhan, and then performing a grand kowtow before the throne. A grand kowtow is kneeling from a standing position three times, and each time, performing the kowtow (kissing the ground) three times while kneeling. The diplomat will give the Khakhan his gift and state his goals for the diplomatic meeting. The Khakhan will respond with his thoughts, and the diplomat will leave by walking backwards to the door.

Details of treaties and and trade deals will be brought up at the feast during that night. Anything agreed upon will be approved by either the Privy Council or the Secretariat. We thank those who come to this event, and may Tengri bless you.

Dictated by,
Khakhan of the Mongols, Emperor of China, Lord of the Steppe and Blessed by the Blue Sky, Subutai of Clan Borijin

Written by,
Jidao Feng, Leader of the Department of Works, Central Secretariat
Last edited by The Mongol Khanate on Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Our leader currently is Khakhan Jochi! All tremble at his name!

Now accepting Tribute from who wish to keep us from attacking them or use our forces as mercenaries! Triubte includes the following:

1. 15 Billion NS Dollars
    2. 100 Women for the Khan's Harem
    3. 10,000 pounds of food, 20,000 horses, 10,000 pounds of ammunition, armor for 1,000,000 soldiers, and a large number of children and artisans as slaves.
    4. TG for use of mercenaries, we can come to a price.

"Everything, Every land, Every man, and Every woman under Tengri's blue sky is ours for the taking."

The Mongol Khanate
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Mongol Khanate » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:58 pm

Rules:
    -OP's word is divine law.
    -No Godmodding or Metagaming. Feel free to delve into the RP, and just have your diplomats arrive in the forbidden palace.
    -Respect other players
    -Please roleplay accordingly; No one-liners, have long, detailed replies, keep it realistic and don't joke around.
    -No killing leaders unless permission is granted.
    -Have Fun. Seriously. HAVE FUN.

Now accepting Tribute from who wish to keep us from attacking them or use our forces as mercenaries! Triubte includes the following:

1. 15 Billion NS Dollars
    3. 10,000 pounds of food, 20,000 horses, 10,000 pounds of ammunition, armor for 1,000,000 soldiers, and a large number of children and artisans as slaves.

"Everything, Every land, Every man, and Every woman under Tengri's blue sky is ours for the taking."

The Mongol Khanate
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Mongol Khanate » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:27 pm

Final Bump

1. 15 Billion NS Dollars

Malavya
Attaché

Founded: Dec 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Malavya » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:28 pm

I will post shortly.
Armenian. My name's Alishan Karabakhtsyan, I'm a Straight male Oriental Orthodox Christian. Orthodoxy or Death!
Your test scores indicate that you are an open-minded ultra-conservative; this is the political profile one might associate with a police officer. It appears that you are accepting of religion, and have a balanced attitude towards humanity in general.

Your attitudes towards economics appear laissez-faire capitalist, and combined with your social attitudes this creates the picture of someone who would generally be described as a traditionalist.

To round out the picture you appear to be, political preference aside, a uncompromising radical centrist with a firmly established worldview.

Malavya
Attaché

Founded: Dec 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Malavya » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:36 pm

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION FROM THE GREAT KINGDOM OF MALAVYA AND ALL OF HER COLONIES

Encryption: PUBLIC
Sender: His Royal Majesty, King Tarzhe I
Recipient: Mongol Khanate
Subject: Court Opening
Dear Mongolia,

I would like to send Prince Yesayi as the Malavyan delegate to attend the diplomatic courts in your humble nation. I myself cannot attend due to the ongoing Islamic uprising in my nation, but I hope it will be great. If allowed, I would like five security guards to come with Yesayi for safety concerns. If not, may he carry a pistol and wear a Kevlar vest?

Yours truthfully,

His Royal Majesty, King Tarzhe I.
Malavya.
Armenian. My name's Alishan Karabakhtsyan, I'm a Straight male Oriental Orthodox Christian. Orthodoxy or Death!
Your test scores indicate that you are an open-minded ultra-conservative; this is the political profile one might associate with a police officer. It appears that you are accepting of religion, and have a balanced attitude towards humanity in general.

Your attitudes towards economics appear laissez-faire capitalist, and combined with your social attitudes this creates the picture of someone who would generally be described as a traditionalist.

To round out the picture you appear to be, political preference aside, a uncompromising radical centrist with a firmly established worldview.

Hastiaka
Minister

Founded: Sep 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Hastiaka » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:04 am

Hastiakan Royal Tribunal, Castle Royale, Providence

In the center of a Gargantuan Palace lies a Great Hall. 360 Aristocrats gather and discuss about opening a New Trade deal with Mongolian Nations. The Intense debate was still going on when the Imperial Monarch; Empress Alessia the Charm. Empress Alessia interrupted the Aristocratic Debate and decided to Establish contact with the Khanate.

Hastiakan Telegram
001 Castle Royale
Providence

Dear Khanate,

We are Happy to oblige to your New Diplomatic action. the Empress herself would like to visit your Nation.

Sincerely,
Field Marshal Interdan Vallenhein

Boialak
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Boialak » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:02 pm

A Message From The King of Boialak

Hello,Khan. I Am King Paora Hemi of Boialak. I Would like To Attend The Diplomatic Court Meeting. If I Can, I Will Bring my Royal Guard To Protect me.

Your Humbled King,
Paora Hemi

P.S.: Can you make sure there's no guns? I'm...Well...I don't want to talk about it.

The Mongol Khanate
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Mongol Khanate » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:21 pm

Bear witness to the sacred words of the Khan of all Khans, Subutai, and fear them!

Come to the Court of the Khan and make your requests and give your Tribute! I will see you all soon!

Dictated by,
Khakhan of the Mongols, Emperor of China, Lord of the Steppe and Blessed by the Blue Sky, Subutai of Clan Borijin

Written by,

1. 15 Billion NS Dollars

The Mongol Khanate
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Mongol Khanate » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:25 pm

OOC: Remember for you have graced this RP (Thank You!) two things:

1.Just have your diplomats arrive in the forbidden palace, but remember to follow the procedure laid out in the Original Post.
2.Please roleplay accordingly; No one-liners (I'll make exceptions for letters and correspondance), have long, detailed replies (It does'nt have to be a chapter but at least 8-11 sentences please), keep it realistic and don't joke around.

1. 15 Billion NS Dollars

The Papal States of Avalon
Attaché

Founded: Dec 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Papal States of Avalon » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:57 pm

The Office of His Holiness Adrian V

To: Khakhan of the Mongols, Emperor of China, Lord of the Steppe and Blessed by the Blue Sky, Subutai of Clan Borijin
From: His Holiness Adrian V, Pope of the Holy Catholic Church, Bishop of Avalon, Bishop of Rome in Exile, Patriarch of Jerusalem, Liege Lord of Gotland, Protector of All Institutes of Consecrated Life, and Patrician of the House of Schwarzenberg

To Subutai Borijin, great Emperor, foremost in mercy and goodness amongst the heathens.

Honorable Lord Subutai, it is my desire, as the Pontiff, to send missionaries into your nation, and to your court. Our foremost interest in your nation is learning, as well as teaching you about our nation. We seek to build understandings which will be mutually beneficial, so that one day, the Khanate may be a Holy and Christian nation.

Our secondary prerogative is to bring your people to Christ. We will not impinge on any official functions of your Honorable Lordship the Khakan. We will send Cardinal Augustus von Meldenburg as our official Nuncio and head of our mission to your glorious Empire

In Christ, and For Christ,

The Mongol Khanate
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Mongol Khanate » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:33 pm

bump people....

1. 15 Billion NS Dollars

Zachodslavia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Zachodslavia » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:20 pm

A Message from the Provisional Government of the State of Zachodslavia

To: The Khangan Subutai
From: The Provisional Chief Minister of the Zachodslav State, Aleksander Jaruzelski

We would be delighted to visit Mongolia, and we're happy about the openness of the Mongol State. We will also be delighted to meet the Khangan himself, as well as his crown prince. Due to my current work in the Provisional Government, I am - unfortunately - unable to visit. In my place, I will bring in the Provisional Deputy Minister Boleslaw Mościcki, and I hope that Zachodslavia and the Mongol Empire will have good diplomatic relations between the two nations.

The Mongol Khanate
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Mongol Khanate » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:24 pm

Zachodslavia wrote:
(Image)
A Message from the Provisional Government of the State of Zachodslavia

To: The Khangan Subutai
From: The Provisional Chief Minister of the Zachodslav State, Aleksander Jaruzelski

We would be delighted to visit Mongolia, and we're happy about the openness of the Mongol State. We will also be delighted to meet the Khangan himself, as well as his crown prince. Due to my current work in the Provisional Government, I am - unfortunately - unable to visit. In my place, I will bring in the Provisional Deputy Minister Boleslaw Mościcki, and I hope that Zachodslavia and the Mongol Empire will have good diplomatic relations between the two nations.

The Mongol Khanate wrote:
(Image)

Come to the Court of the Khan and make your requests and give your Tribute! I will see you all soon!

Dictated by,

Written by,

1. 15 Billion NS Dollars

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates