NATION

PASSWORD

SICK LEADER (closed/Alansia/IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Patrick OConner
Minister

Founded: Sep 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

SICK LEADER (closed/Alansia/IC)

Postby Patrick OConner » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:23 pm

(OOC: it is to be noted that a nation wide Iron Dome Defense system has been constructed and is currently online)

FLASH NEWS TO ALL NATIONS OF ALANSIA
PRIORITY: ALPHA 1
Encryption Level: Alpha Red Max

At 1137 hours local time President General Patrick O'Conner fell seriously ill. He started coughing up blood and then collapsed and currently he is in critical condition at the O'Flannerly General Hospital. Doctors are trying to figure out the issue but seem to be stumped. Internal forces are moving since the President General fell ill and most of which are not friendly toward any one in particular. Most prominent is Vice President Dell MacDougal leader of Firebrands. They are a pro conquest and pro war type. They wish war for wars sake and war for conquest of land and resources. Neighboring countries should be worried but if they come to power no one will be safe. President Generals allies are moving to try to countermand the Firebrands and other allied and associated groups but are having limited success. If the President General dies there will be war with in Alansia. If the President General dies brace yourselves; the first moves will not be overt but covert in nature and meant to set the nations of Alansia against each other. Be advised any overt moves against the Nation Of Patrick O'Conner will only reinforce the Firebrands position and that is the last thing that is needed. Also Our WMD arsenal is potentially in play. This includes nuclear, chemical, biological, computer (viruses), and kinetic energy weapon. The people are worried for the hero of our nation has fallen to unknown causes. These are dark and dangerous times. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Major Jesse Overhill (leader of Force Recon)
& Secretary of State Marai Overhill

AT O'Flannerly General Hospital
The hospital is swarming with Marines from the 1st MAD/1st regiment. They stand on every street corner at surveying everything looking for anything remotely hostile. The 1st of the 1st has taken over the area completely. Two platoons of tanks and a company of mechanized stand by ready to move. Several attack helos are seen flying over head as well a CAP of the new stealth fighters. Nothing moves with in two blocks of the without the permission of the Marine Assault Corp and two blocks away a large crowd has gathered to support their leader in a time of need. With in the hospital doctors try to go about there normal business but with Marines in full battle gear guarding the place it seems rather hard. They are stationed at every door and corner and are constantly checking I.D's and on the look out for any suspicious action.
Inside the waiting room of the critical condition area are 6 people. Five men and one woman. The woman is short at 5'7' and can be described as cute. She speaks to rather tall man with a worried tone
"Is he going to be okay Major Overhill?" The man runs his fingers for the thousandth time through his hair
"I don't know okay? ask Travis he is the one helping them and the only one among us who is doctor and ight have a clue as to what is happening". Major Overhill jerks his thump over his soldier at the short man in a white lap coat pouring over some test results. The man waves at them
"Don't disturb me I think I may be on to something here...and will some one wake up Brandon? he fell asleep and is snoring again" A large black man with traditional African features is sprawled out over two couches asleep...and snoring. Overhill looks up at the other last man in the room. He is of middling height and to put it bluntly looks like a geek but a geek who could kick most people's ass. "John wake him up". John looks at Ovehill and shakes his head
"You cant wake him up short of a flash bang and I wasn't allowed to bring any of em in...but i guess i will try anyway" John scurries over to Brandon and then attempts to wake him up. All attempts fail of course. Overhill turns and looks back at the woman
"Listen Miss Rosa he will pull through he is as tough as they come".
Last edited by Patrick OConner on Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:16 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Member of Task Force Atlas
IATA Member

I choose the second definition of it. This meaning rule by virtue and not owning land to be allowed to vote or hold political office. Instead one is required to serve time in the military (currently 6 years)

Tech Level: Mix MT/PMT

Patrick OConner
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Patrick OConner » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:24 pm

SITUATION UPDATE

As of today at 0130 local time Statesboro the President General conditions has worsened. He is now in critical condition and on life support. Recent evidence that has been uncovered points to an outside attempt to assassinate him. The nation has been divided now with the Firebrands on one side led by Vice President MacDougal and the more peaceful Moderates led by Secretary of State Marai Overhill. The Senate is evenly split down the middle with debates and open fights raging in the Hall. The situation has reached a critical stage and now threatens to explode unless the President General is cured. If he dies the Nation of Patrick O'Conner will plunge itself into another civil war and may take the rest of Alansia with it. Help is desperately needed. Our Doctors are stumped and are clueless as to what is actually killing the President General beyond some form of toxin. We request aid from our closest allies Feng Dynasty and Arevea please send help.

Major Jesse Overhill
Last edited by Patrick OConner on Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
IATA Member

I choose the second definition of it. This meaning rule by virtue and not owning land to be allowed to vote or hold political office. Instead one is required to serve time in the military (currently 6 years)

Patrick OConner
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Patrick OConner » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:39 pm

SITUATION UPDATE
THIS IS A WAR WARNING REPEAT THIS IS A WAR WARNING. THE NATION OF PATRICK O'CONNER IS NOW IN A STATE OF CIVIL WAR. Shots have been fired in the capital as radicals attempted to force there way inside of O'Flannery General Hospital. The radicals were repulsed with heavy losses, but intersections have broken out across the nation and units have revolted. The navy is in a state of chaos and a stealth bomber has disappeared with a full load of nuclear warheads (5) each warhead has at least a 1 megaton yield. We have also lost tract of one of our nuclear ballistic missile submarines. The submarine has a full load of 20 ICBM loaded with various warhead. What they are is unknown at this time.
IATA Member

Patrick OConner
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Patrick OConner » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:34 am

Somewhere under the seas of Alansia
The M1 is cruising at a depth of 50 feet when suddenly alarm blare inside and crewman run about trying to figure out what is wrong. One of the ICBMs has been activated and the lunch sequence started.
"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!" bellows the captain, a short rather stocky man.
"Sir ICBM in launch tube one has been activated and launch sequence started"
"How is that possible?...never mind just stop it'
"I can't sir...I have been shut out of the system" the seaman is now frantically typing away on his keyboard.The ship shudders as the outer launch tube doors open and them thrums as the ICBM takes off. The submarine is filled with a shocked silences and then the captain speaks
"Can you at least tell me where it was targeted?"
"Eddoren"
"May God help them. That missile was carrying 4 755 kt warheads" The captain shakes himself then barks orders again "Crash surface now and disable all remaining ICBM right now and lock the launch tube doors and send message to the Hexagon informing them of the situation " The sub tilts upward at a crazy angle as the boat rockets to the surface eventually exploding out of the water like a breaching whale and then coming to rest on the waters surface. Hatches pop open as the crew scrambles to carry out the captains orders.

Somewhere in the Skies over Irav
The stealth bomber was empty. That is to say for all practical purposes it was a drone. It received orders from it controller and the bomb bay doors open. Inside clamps release and a single bomb falls. The bomber angles upward and climbs higher and faster to escape the on coming explosion. The bomb was a nuclear one with a yield of up to 1 megaton but the bomb itself is fairly clean and it ill leave little to no contamination behind.

In Patrick O'Conner
Secretary Marai Overhill is in a room along with General Vandergrift along with Generals Patton, Mattis are staring at a map of the nation. The map is covered in red pens and they are discussing in low voices. General Mattis speaks first
"The entire Marine Assault Corp is on you side madam secretary. We have secured Statesboro though there was some damage to the city especially the ship yards and capital buildings maam. We also have secured most of the ports and the Navy has come down more or less on our side."
The Secretary of State nods and then speaks
"What about the PresGen? Is he still safe and secure? How is is condition?"
Mattis nods "He is secured and and his condition is stable. Major Overhill and his team are seeing to it"
"What about the other cities?" General Patton coughs and then speaks
"1st Army has been split up and and enclosed all of the affected areas. They have been Isolated from the rest of the nation and My third army is closing in on Fort Lonesome and the outlying areas ma'am but the fighting in tough and heavy ma,am. Especially since they are holed up in Fort Lonesome and I don't need to tell you that that means they have control of the nations Iron Dome ma'am and ..my boys don't like it ma'am. They hate killing their brothers in arms and i must say I don't much like it either"
"Me either General Patton, me either" General Vandergrif grunts then speaks
"It is about to get very messy everywhere ma'am having to root them all out...if only the PresGen was hear they would all listen to him and stop fightin" The assembled general all grunt in agreement, all of them being familiar with him and loyalty he receives from his troops and some of them having served under him before.
Admiral Nimitz enters the room he looks sad and shaken as he walks up to the Secretary of State to make his report "Ma'am we finally got everything under control in the navy. After losing a 2 stealth destroyers one guided missile destroyer and one guided missile cruisers every thing is fine. The ships are salvageable. The worst action was when the Behemoth and the Werewolf squared off ma'am" The admiral stops and shudders but them continues "Never I have seen such an action but the battle ended after the Werewolf took a direct hit to the bridge and then surrendered. Both ship are going to need extensive repairs ma'am but overall we got off lightly it seems Also the Georgia and her sisters had to drop their regiments on to some of the ships to secure them but all of that fighting is done and over with ma'am. Currently Task Force 48 is holding position above the city" Just then a messenger burst in carrying the message from the M1 and news about the nuclear warhead being dropped on Irav.
"Dear God" gasps Marai
"God had nothing to do with it. It was MacDougal and his damn Firebrands" growl Mattis
Last edited by Patrick OConner on Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:21 pm, edited 9 times in total.
IATA Member

Irav
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Irav » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:05 pm

Camp Hayden, Northern Irav - 11:44

''Lieutenant deGraaf an unindentified aircraft has entered Iravian airspace and has dropped on what looks like a bomb.''

One of the soldiers in Camp Hayden reported to the Lietenant of the small army camp in the cold north of Irav. As soon as the soldier reported the message the Lieutenant ran into the room. He ran over to anti-air system which was installed in the base. And entered the coordinates of where to shoot the rocket to intercept the bomb. Outside of Camp Hayden a missile tube opened and the anti-air missile flew straight at the bomb which was dropped from the Stealth bomber.

The bomb exploded as it got hit by the Iravian anti-air missile and a big yellow light which resembles that of a nuclear bomb filled the skies above Irav. Several soldiers at Camp Hayden that were cleaning the pathways around the camp quickly ran inside as the temperatures started to rise with several degrees Celcius in the entire area. Once the men were inside they reported the explosion to Lieutenant deGraaf.

''Lieutenant! We were outside when the missile intercepted the bomb, the temperature rose with several degrees Celcius here at Camp Hayden only seconds after the explosion.'' The men reported.

deGraaf took a moment to process this news and then started yelling around the room, knowing a nation had just detonated a nuclear bomb on Iravian soil.

''THE BASTARDS! I DEMAND THAT THIS BOMBER IS TO BE DESTROYED AND NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN HERE.''

Lieutenant deGraaf yelled before walking off to another room trying not to lose his temper.

Only 20 minutes later a couple of J-15 Neutron interceptor fighters closed in on the Stealth Bomber, on which the pilots saw the logo of the air force of the nation Patrick OConner. The 2 pilots of the Neutron interceptor fighters made a comment about it while talking on the radio, before one of the 2 interceptors fired a RAA-832 rocket at the stealth bomber. This rocket traveled about 15 seconds through the air before crashing into the Stealth bomber in front of the 2 interceptors. The bomber exploded when the rocket crashed into it and came down above the Iravian tundra were temperatures of -30 degrees Celcius aren't uncommon.

''No way this bastard will survive this blast. Let's go home, we've seen enough of this filthy intruder. General Koppel will be really pissed off when he hears about this.'' 1 of the pilots said before turning around back home.

IRAVIAN COUNSIL OF WAR

To: Patrick OConner (FireBrands)
Subject: Declaration of war

Hereby you are informed that the Iravian Empire has declared itself into a state of war with the nation of Patrick OConner and more specific the FireBrands group. You are hereby kept responsible for the nuclear explosion which took place at 11:45 AM standard time nearby a facility named Camp Hayden. This nuclear blast had lead to the decision of the Counsil of War to enter a state of war against you and your rebel group.

- President Zachary Alan Arthur
- Minister of Defence Frans Tholen
- Head Counsil of War James Shay
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Eddoren
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:18 pm

The Command Chamber was in chaos. A nuclear ICBM had breached the furthest ring of the Crimson Dome, Eddoren's Anti-Missile Defense Barrier. Grand Marshal Atreus was in command, and her cool demeanor was helping. "Location of the ICBM?" she called out. On the screens the display of a two-d picture appeared. A red dot with a solid line behind it denoted the ICBM, a blue barrier at the top of the screen, and spaced at even intervals creating another six rings showed the Crimson Dome's internal barrier systems. A private spoke up, "The ICBM has breached Outer Section Seven and is about to hit Outer Section Six. Orders ma'am?" The Private asked. "Do we know how many warheads that thing is holding? Or exactly where it is heading," GM Atreus bellowed, now another person spoke, "Up to seven warheads on board, depends on their yields. Also early projections show that it should separate into individual warheads around Outer Section Four. Likely aiming at the Capital, Vallencourt City, and Arundel." came another voice. The situation was grim. "Activate Defense Protocol Three!" she yelled. Immediately three people went to a side of the room, turned their keys and launched three Trident IV Interceptor missiles at the incoming ICBM.

The Trident IV's were top of the line interception missiles. They were traveling at 4.5km/s and would reach the target shortly. "5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Interception successful!" Said a Private. Grand Marshal Atreus smiled and put her hat on, straightened out her uniform. Cheers silenced when she put her hand up. "Gentlemen, today is only the beginning. Keep your eyes out for any more ICBMs and notify me immediately. I give full authority to launch interceptors if necessary to defend the Guild Republic and her people. I must go inform the Grand Master and Queen-Mother of the events that have transpired." She said before saluting and departing for the Royal Estate. The Grand Master was already en rout and she would meet her there. War seemed to loom on the horizon.

((Sorry if it's not perfect. I have a lot on my mind.))
Last edited by Eddoren on Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IATA Member
Member of The Alliance and current Host of the Alliance Council.
Currently in a State of DEFCON 4

Her Immincance, Grand Master, Adelaide Blackfyre, Grand Master of the Republic of Eddoren, Guild Master of the Seraphim Guild, Protector of the Poor, Guardian of the Heartland, Defender of Justice and Bastion of Security.

Death would come on his ashen horse, taking all those within, all those who breath and utter any kind of word. Death on his ashen horse would ride over Eddoren and silence all within, ending their pain for all eternity and bringing peace and bliss to the realm. Death was coming.

Patrick OConner
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Patrick OConner » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:03 pm

War Room inside the Red House 3 days later
Reports are flooding in and Marai Overhill, Secretary of State, walks around the room nervously. She stops and looks up at General Mattis, who has been appointed to head the new Joint Chiefs of Staff, who is just standing at parade rest studying the map with a bored expression and Marai asks him
"How do you stay looking so calm?"
"It is an act man. A front. Part of leading is acting confident ma'am never let you troops see you sweat"
Marai grunts then takes a seat staring at the map. A lot of the red pins, signifying hotspots, had been removed but a few remain. They are mostly on major cities. The port of Savannah , Valdosta, Macon and Fort Lonesome. All of these pins are surrounded by blue icons signifying that they have been surrounded and cut off. Savannah has even been blockaded by the navy.
"how are thing looking?"
"Well right now the enemy has a total of 12 infantry divisions, 9 mechanized and 8 armored division split between the four remaining areas and they also have at least 3 ground support, 4 fighter, 2 bomber and 1 transport squadron as well ma'am not to mention control of the Nation wide Iron Dome"
Maria grunts again "and how are our forces positioned?
"1st army has been split and is currently camped outside of Valdosta and Macon. They are waiting orders to go in. 1st Marine Army is waiting outside of Savannah ma'am and Third army has surrounded and is closing in on Fort Lonesome...both of those are going to be a tough nuts to crack"
"I know General...the cost is going to be high"
"Additionally the Craters have been moved and are targeted at the hot spots. If all else fails ma'am..."
"I know..and i pray to go it doesn't come to that"
The phone rings and Maria answers it. Her face goes pale as she hangs up the phone
"M5 has gone rogue...we have no idea where it is..."

Under the Alansia Oceans
The ballistic missile submarine M5 moves to launch depth and fires off 4 ICBM. One is aimed at the capital of Arevea and 2 are aimed at Eddoren again and the final one is aimed at Statesboro. Each ICBM this time has 4 re entry vehicles and the one aimed at Averea is carrying biological agents and so is one of the ones aimed at Eddoren. M5 dives back down into the deep ocean and hides. But unknown to her the SSA Augusta and Atlanta are homing in on its position.

Stateboro
Alarms blare everywhere and the incoming ICBM is detected. The City Iron Dome is unable to come online due to the interference from the main hub in Fort Lonesome. The nodes switch to local control but aren't nearly as effective only shooting down one war head but the other three are entering final stage. Them from the above the city a hail of rail cannon rounds and missiles arc upward from TF 48 and shoot down two more but miss the final one. As it bores in for the kill an air to air missile from a F35 arcs out of no where and strikes the war head destroying it and saving millions of lives. The plane appears through the cloud of debris and buzzes the city.
Last edited by Patrick OConner on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:46 pm, edited 8 times in total.
IATA Member

Eddoren
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:31 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erMO3m0oLvs

Air Raid sirens blared throughout Eddoren as two more ICBM's had been detected inbound. The first of two missiles was intercepted at Outer Section 7. But the second had somehow avoided interception and had now breached Outer Section 5, four more and it would make impact with the land. The citizens had been drilling for months since the Civil War as it was thought it would be best to be prepared for anything. Cars stopped on the streets as people calmly exited them and entered the nuclear air raid shelters that had been set up throughout the cities. The Government had been evacuated to bunkers before the missile had breached Outer Section 6. The Crimson Dome's command center was alive with action and two F-22 Air Superiority Fighters had been dispatched to shoot it down if it breached Outer Section 3. Four more Interceptor Missiles were launched the first of which carried an EMP resonator that would disarm any weapon within the ICBM.

"Condition Red, take us to Condition Red!" Yelled Grand Marshal Atreus. She was back from briefing the Grand Master and the Queen-Mother on the situation in OConner and like she had thought, there was another attack. "Status?" She asked. A private not more than two feet from her, spoke up "EMP Resonator rocket seems to have done its job, not armed signatures coming from the enemy ICBM. Contact!" a roar was heard and the Grand Marshal lowered one of the blast window covers to see outside. An interceptor had met its target as it breached Outer Section 4 causing the other interceptors to detonate as well considering they were no longer needed. "Good," she said. "Tell the Grand Admiral she can begin her sweep of the waters for that sub," she said smiling. The All-Clear Sounded.
IATA Member
Member of The Alliance and current Host of the Alliance Council.
Currently in a State of DEFCON 4

Her Immincance, Grand Master, Adelaide Blackfyre, Grand Master of the Republic of Eddoren, Guild Master of the Seraphim Guild, Protector of the Poor, Guardian of the Heartland, Defender of Justice and Bastion of Security.

Death would come on his ashen horse, taking all those within, all those who breath and utter any kind of word. Death on his ashen horse would ride over Eddoren and silence all within, ending their pain for all eternity and bringing peace and bliss to the realm. Death was coming.

Patrick OConner
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Patrick OConner » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:58 pm

Under the Alansia Oceans
The ballistic missile submarine M5 is cruising at a depth of 150 feet off the coast of P.O. when SSA Augusta and Atlanta finally home in on the rogue submarine. Both the Augusta and Atlanta got to battle stations and ping the area with active sonar that the M5 picks up. The M5 then crash dives down to 300 feet and passes through a thermal layer and then levels off and goes silent. Augusta and Atlanta go into a search pattern still pinging with active sonar trying to find M5 and they do. Both subs launch a spread of 2 torpedoes each. M5 detects the launch and deploys decoys and then she blows ballast and climbs to 200 feet and levels off. The decoys work on three of the torpedoes but one finds its way through and detonates close to the M5. Her outer hull is ruptured near the conning tower and she is forced to blow all ballast. She surfaces in a massive spray and splash of water and the Augusta and Atlanta surface near her. The Atlanta deploys strike teams from the Water Borne Group who go over and after a brief but nasty fight retake the submarine.

To all nations of Alansia

The rogue ballistic missile submarine M5 was neutralized today at 2:35 pm. She is no longer a threat to anyone or any nation of Alansia. Also at the closure of this war all people responsible will be held accountable. They will be tried by a court of law and punished.

Secretary of State Maria Overhill
Last edited by Patrick OConner on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
IATA Member

Irav
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Irav » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:15 am

Department of War, Argeon - Irav

In the Iravian department of War the Generals of the United Forces came together to discuss about the Iravian involvement in the civil war in Patrick OConner, that had tried to detonate a nuclear bomb on Iravian soil just a couple of days ago. Both general Tromp and Rooijakker agreed the Iravian United Forces had no other choice other then to beat the FireBrand political party in the civil war.

''General Tromp, the first army has arrived in Patrick OConner, they currently are waiting at an Usean Federation army base waiting for more information about the target. Once this is completed they will begin with their objective.'' Rooijakker said.

''Perfect, I have ordered the United Forces Air Force and Navy to make sure this bomber accident won't happen again. I heard Lieutenant deGraaf was very annoyed to say it kindly.'' Tromp replied.

After the meeting was done, both Tromp and Rooijakker agreed that they would send General McTin over to Patrick OConner to lead the first army of around 14,000 men, supported by 210 of the newly developed Pantserwagen IV tanks. The first Iravian army would assist the army of Patrick OConner to make sure they would come out on top in the civil war.

To: Patrick OConner
Subject: Trial FireBrands

Hereby as the Iravian president and as a men who's nation got attacked by the FireBrand political party in Patrick OConner, we wish to ask you for a favor. We ask you to please set them on a trial for their warcrimes against the Iravian Empire which have involved the use of weapons of mass destruction against innocent citizens. This is why we want them to pay for their actions by sending them to court, if any laws within your nation keep these terrorists from recieving punishment. We ask you to deliver them to us, where they will be put on trial for their warcrimes against the Iravian state.

- President Zachary Alan Arthur
[/quote][/box]

Patrick OConner
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Patrick OConner » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:39 pm

In the heart of the Hexagon
Marai Overhill studies the reports with a sadden expression. She looks up and as General Mattis enters followed by Admiral Nimitz, General Patton, and finally General Vandergrift. Marai speaks
"Well gentleman please make your reports on the situation. General Mattis you first"
"Ma'am Valdosta and Macon have fallen to the 1st Army ma'am. There was significant damage to both cities and they will require major repairs. Total causalities on from both cities was 12,042 dead and 15,008 wounded. We lost about 25 tanks and 24 APC ma'am. We are unsure of enemy causalities at this time"
Marai sighs "That was a heavy price to pay for those cities. What about Savannah?" General Vandergrift steps forward and then begins to speak "Ma'am the fighting has been very heavy and slow. Door to door style with heavy casualties ma'am. we are measuring our gains by feet ma'am and the navy is fairing any better" Admiral Nimitz steps forward
"That is my cue. Ma'am the port of Savannah was a fortress before the war and after and is still one today ma'am. The navy is currently engaged in a duel with the fortifications. It is not really going well. We have several ships critically damaged and right now we are bringing in some battle cruisers and megabattleships for direct fire missions. That should do it ma'am" Marai grunts then turns to General Patton
"How goes the campaign for Fort Lonesome General Patton?"
"Ma'am i shall be frank with you. If in Savannah is hard Fort Lonesome is impossible. We are making advances my inches. Most of the enemy's forces are concentrated there. We are facing more or less 6 infantry, 4 amoured and 4 mechanized divisions, 2 fighter,1 bomber, 3 ground support and 1 transport squadrons ma'am. And we haven,t even discussed all the other stuff stored at Fort Lonesome" Marai shakes her head
"This is a sad day" A man bursts in, he is tired from running. Every one in the room jerks around and General Mattis yells at the young man
"WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?"
"Sirs"the man gasps again and takes a a deep breath "PresGen is recovering, they figured out what it was...some type of poison and they have figured it out and administered the antidote to him"
The room is filled with a shocked silence.
Last edited by Patrick OConner on Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
IATA Member

Patrick OConner
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Patrick OConner » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:33 pm

Port of Savannah
The battlecruisers Squall Lighting and Hurricane, and the mega battleship Juggernaut arrive outside of the port of Savannah and form up in a battle line. They then sail into the port with the Juggernaut leading and blast all of the fortification to pieces with direct fire from their combined rial guns. Sometimes the projectiles go completely through the fortifications. After the ships sail into the harbor landing ships follow putting Marines ashore. The fight for Savannah ends after another 12 hours of brutal and bloodied fighting.

Fort Lonesome
The freight train rattle of incoming artillery is heard all of the time. The roars of tanks is heard and the bast of their guns adds to the calamity of the battle field noise. The screams of the wounded is heard as men cry out for God or their mom or to just be put out of their misery. Jets scream over head and sometimes explode into fireballs. Men charge enemy emplacements in vain attempts to take them only to be gunned down. The fighting is fierce. The fighting eventually moves from the towns and area outside the fort to the fort proper and and the bloody battle continues. Advances are now measured in inches. The fight drags on and on with no end in sight yet.

Statesboro Inside O'Flannerly General Hospital
Major Jesse "Overkill" Overhill sits in the hospital room watching President General Patrick O'Conner rest easy for once in a hospital bed, next to him asleep in a chair is Rosa Franklin and on his other side in a large olive green hard plastic case. He was moved out of ICU today and is steadily recovering. Major Overhill is sitting in his chair in full battle rattle with his rifle slung in front of him. Outside of the room stands John and Brandon also on guard duty and also in full battle rattle. Travis enters the room and check on the PresGen and takes some notes them leaves. Jesse looks around then murmurs to himself
"Its quite...way to damn quite". Right after he finished that statement an explosion rocks the hospital and the major is tossed onto the floor and Rosa awakens with a scream. Gunshots are heard outside and Major Overhill sighs is resignation and gets up off the floor and licks the safety off on his rifle and he steps outside of the door
"Ladies time to earn our pay"
Last edited by Patrick OConner on Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:35 pm, edited 6 times in total.
IATA Member

Patrick OConner
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Patrick OConner » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:33 pm

Secretary of State Marai Overhill steps into view. She is standing behind a podium and she looks up and directly into the cameras. She takes a deep breath then finally speaks
"Last night at 331 am local time Fort Lonesome was finally taken the civil war is over." she Pauses as the crowd gather cheers on the news. It goes on for a few minutes before tapering off and Marai speaks again
"The leaders of the Firebrands, they being the group that started this, have been captured and are going to stand trail. First among them was ex Vice President MacDougal. He has been charged with High treason, attempted mass murder and the attempted killing of President General Patrick O'Conner. He was captured by the 1st regiment of the 1st infantry division of General Patton's Third Army and he is being shipped home now to stand trail before the Supreme Court." The crowd boos and sheer at the same time now but Marai holds up a hand and the massive crowd goes silent "I do not need to tell you that our fair nation has suffered horridly during this war. Four of our great cities lie in ruin and over 200,000 of our people were killed or wounded and over 2 trillion dollars in damage done. The heart of our nation's military lies torn apart. Even our great capital has suffered greatly. Now is a time for justice and a time to rebuild. Oh and I almost forgot President General O'Conner is well and will recover fully"
The crowd is silent for a split second then bursts into cheer so loud that glass in nearby building crack. The entire nation cheers as its Great Hero will return to them.
Last edited by Patrick OConner on Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IATA Member

Irav
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Irav » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:47 pm

Generl McTin was still in Patrick OConner when the government brought out the news of the defeat of the rebels. As the watched the television in his office in the Iravian embassy he wrote a message to the Generals of the United Forces. In which he told the great news that the rebels had been defeated by the military of Patrick OConner and that the some of the people of the FireBrand party had been arrested to face trial.

In the Iravian department of Defence, General of the United Forces Erik Tromp saw the letter written by General McTin from the Iravian embassy in Patrick OConner. He opened the letter to read the good news that McTin had written down. After Tromp read it all twice to make sure he understood everything correctly he looked away from the paper and smiled.

''They have managed to pull it of after all, their leader has survived and it's only a matter of time before daily life will be changing back to normal. Hopefully when all the FireBrands are gone we can let all of this behind us.''

Patrick OConner
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Patrick OConner » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:07 pm

Supreme Court Room A Week Later
Ex Vice President MacDougal stands before the 9 Justices of the Supreme Court. The man in the middle bangs his gavel down on the bench and speaks "Douglas MacDougal you have been found guilty on all charges. These include but not limited to treason, attempted mass murder, attempted murder and many more. We hereby sentence you to death by Crucifixion. The sentence is to be carried out immediately. Take him to the Feilds of Punishment" Men standing next to him reach out and grab him by the arms and as they do MacDougal cries out "You all know i was right. We are a superior people we have every right to rule Alansia and rule over the weaker peoples of this world. We-"
"SILENCE HIM" the voice is loud and commanding its cuts through MacDougal ranting and every eye turns to see the President General standing in the door way.
"I said silence him now before he spews any more of that vile philosophy of his" The man standing to MacDougal's right nods and slugs him across the head knocking him out cold. MacDougal is dragged out to the Fields Of Punishment which are conveniently right in front of the Supreme Court. A cross has already been laid out and cameras are set up as the two men drag him over to it and lay him out on the cross. They produce a hammer and 3 nails and proceed to nail him to the cross. MacDougal awakens and cries out in pain. He weeps and begs for them to stop and for himself to be spared but his cries fall on deaf ears. After he is nailed to the cross it is stood upright and places in small hole to ensure that it stays up right. To left of MacDougal stand 93 other crosses bearing men in various states of dying. All of them put on trail and found guilty on treason.
Last edited by Patrick OConner on Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IATA Member

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents