NATION

PASSWORD

World War III (Closed; AoGN Only;AH/IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Republika Srpska Party
Minister

Founded: Jul 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

World War III (Closed; AoGN Only;AH/IC)

Postby Republika Srpska Party » Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:48 pm

Last damn time, it's only the Alliance of Great Nations, if you want to be part of it, you can join it here! Well, this is a thread I made for the Alliance of Great Nations to have fun killing each other for the lolz and fun. So yea, hope you guys enjoy, remember, AoGN only, no one else is allowed to join.

DESCRIPTION:
In a world, cursed with war and hatred, many Nations unite with each other to form a new country, the newer nations also form alliances and pacts with other new Nations. Everyone who lived in one of these Nations knew that the World will never be the same of how it was before. In some countries, Crime rate might rise because of Military boost ups. Anyway, thanks to many territorial claiming, rebels rise up against the Governments, that includes starting Revolutions, same as Civil Wars. Since the World is a place full with fire, smoke, death and blood, who would win in a cold-blooded world like this? ENJOY NOW.

OP: Republika Srpska Party
CO-OPs: Deian salazar, SPOT OPEN
OFFICIAL MAP MAKER: Eddoren

NOTE TO DEIAN: Please, during RP in the IC, MAKE A DAMN SPACES AFTER A COMA AND A DOT.
Official Member of the Slavic Alliance
I'm an MT Nation, and handle it.
KOSOVO JE SRBIJA!.Albania's Nightmare.NATO War Crimes over Serbian People.
IATA Member
Pro: Russia, Donetsk, Serbia, Greece, Romania, China, India, Armenia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Ireland, IRA, Scottish Independence, Lugansk, North Korea, Italy, Canada, Israel, DR Congo, Spain, France, Libya, Switzerland, Kurdistan, South Africa, Angola, Algeria
Neutral: LGBT Rights, Egypt, Morocco, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Iran, Sweden
Anti: Ukraine, NATO, USA, Albania, Turkey, Hungary, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Independent Kosovo, UK, Palestine, Yemen, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina
-Lithuanian Gulf War - LDF Side [LDF SURRENDER]

Allied Connurist States
Minister

Founded: Jul 15, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Allied Connurist States » Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:06 pm

UNDISCLOSED RESIDENCE OF THE EMPEROR, EASTERN COAST

"So if there was ever a time to strike, ever a time to expand ourselves territorially, that time is now." said General Scarlett. "Other countries are becoming a mess. In fact, we'd be doing them all a favour if we came in and annexed them if you think about it."

"But I despise warfare. I would rather not engage in it unless it's absolutely necessary. And you forget that I am perfectly happy with where we are now. Regardless, such a move would hardly garner public support, and that's exactly what we need." The Emperor rose up from his seat. "Besides, you know full well that all I want is to spend time with Alice. Where's the romance in warfare? In fact..." he says, trembling slightly and anger clear in his voice "I'd rather not risk losing another wife"

The General sighed. Connor ALWAYS managed to link everything to the death of his first wife. But she had a point to make, and nothing was going to stop her from making it. "Sit down." she ordered sternly. I'm not saying we invade for the sole purpose of invasion. But we need to assert our power, showcase it! If the rest of the world think that we're weak, they'll hit us here on our home soil! This is a facade... there's gonna be one hell of a fight and we need to take it to them!"

"Fine. You're right, and you're damn clever, but I'm still not fucking happy. I propose that we make alliances first. I mean, look, we're hardly going to be able take down the largest of nations on our own! How is our nation of 120 million people, with a total military of 2.2 million going to fare against militaries of ten million!? We don't even have a technological advantage over most of the world, and defending is a hell of a lot easier than attacking... I mean c'mon Scarlett! If only Ms Maxwell was still around, she'd have formulated a lovely plan by now! I want one on my desk as soon as you can get it there. I'll try making some foreign friends, yeah?"

That was a lie. He'd get the Empress to make friends for him. His facade of confidence was good, but couldn't compare to the real deal. And people are much more likely to make friends with you when you're as beautiful as Empress Alice I. He'd talk to her soon, once he'd gotten out of the damned room, and onto the lovely beach outside....

"Fucking hell, I'm only 30" he mutters under his breath.

(OOC: Is this post good enough? I'm not accustomed to war topics)
Last edited by Allied Connurist States on Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brytene wrote:brb gonna goteach some spanish people the secrets of a tasty lancashire hotpot as part of my secret imperialist ambitions

#ValaranSoSexy | I BELIEVE IN THE EASTER CAMEL | Excellent Stallion-Like Gentleman, Commander of Ugandan Skies, Rabbipriest of Amin Temple Kampala, Commissar of DPRK State Facilities, of Excellent Stallion-Like Affairs ,and of Internet Surveillance.Glory to Idi Amin! Remove the Obote scum!

Eddoren
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:11 pm

Guild Council Chamber,
Eradia City,
Capital of the Guild Republic

Grand Master Blackfyre sat looking around the circular table at the Guild Masters assembled and sighed. They bickered and fought as usual, she banged the gavel before speaking so as to gather their collective attentions, "Masters, our nation stands as one of the preeminent powers of the world, and yet here you are bickering over who's guild is better. For the sake of the Divines quit your bickering and listen carefully. We must reach out and establish ourselves as allies and friends to nation's we deem worthy. The glory of the Guild Republic is at stake here and we must ensure a long lasting and stable legacy for generations to come. I propose that we move towards securing our Eastern Borders with the European States and our Southern Borders with The Feng Dynasty for security precautions. We must also begin preparations for my visit to the Allied Connurist States in the Pacific for our Conference. I will also make a stop in the Feng Capital assuming they permit it, and possibly a stop in Togeria as well." She took a deep breath and looked around. The Masters had fallen silent and were listening. If there was one thing they knew, it was that Blackfyre was no pushover when it came to war, and if she was delivering warnings then they knew to heed her calls. "That is the plan that we must enact to ensure our future. Now if you will excuse me I must go and make the preparations with the Grand Marshal Valentinius, Grand Admiral Oxham and Grand Air Marshall Allerius." She said bowing to the Guild Masters before departing and walking through the halls of the Presidium before exiting the grand building and into a car that would take her to the Grand Master's Tower, where her Administration was housed an the Military's Top Brass awaited her.

Already some preparations had begun throughout the Guild Republic. She had already ordered the military to make double security along the borders and to being training more rigorously. The military was moving most of its Active Duty personnel to the Eastern Border with the European States and the reserves who were on partial-duty were being sent to the Far East to secure the borders with the Feng Dynasty. The navy had just received funds to more than triple its size to war time standards and the military as a whole had received a massive budget boost, why? Because Blackfyre had learned from her time as a Grand Admiral in the Imperial Navy, to trust no one and always be prepared for the worst. This was the way she planned on preparing and while it might as well have said to other nations that the Guild Republic was preparing for war, she hoped they knew the Guild Republic well enough to know that they fought wars only when seriously provoked and not just for the hell of it. Time would be the judge of whether the Guild Republic would be pulled into some foreign war or if it would be possible to stay neutral and coexist happily and peacefully. Time... the eternal judge.
IATA Member
Member of The Alliance and current Host of the Alliance Council.
Currently in a State of DEFCON 4

Her Immincance, Grand Master, Adelaide Blackfyre, Grand Master of the Republic of Eddoren, Guild Master of the Seraphim Guild, Protector of the Poor, Guardian of the Heartland, Defender of Justice and Bastion of Security.

Death would come on his ashen horse, taking all those within, all those who breath and utter any kind of word. Death on his ashen horse would ride over Eddoren and silence all within, ending their pain for all eternity and bringing peace and bliss to the realm. Death was coming.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:29 pm

The chairman had sat at his desk all day, thinking. The Fengs were building a empire, and he knew it, he also knew his home would be a target. He needs to take the north, he needs allies, but who would help him? He could look to ACS or NAE, but the perfect candidate would be Eddoren. Their culture is similar, more similar then Togeria's and the the Fengs.

"Sir, you been here all day, are you ok?"
"Yes. I'm fine go along, and tell the army to secure the borders."

He looked at a map of the world, he would have to plan carefully, very carefully. Maybe he would go to the conference, but just to discuss relations with the Feng Dynasty. Togeria was a proud nation, and he wouldn't let it be taken by another, but he needed a plan.

"Tell the ministry of communications to send a telegram to Eddoren it's important."

A couple hours later a telegram read-

Dear Eddoren,
The Chairman wishes to speak with your leader, it's very important, as it discuss Togeria's state of being at the moment. Please respond.
From, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Irav
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Irav » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:06 pm

The Kingdom of the Netherlands, The Hague

''Silence please, hereby I prime-minister Mark Rutte of the Kingdom of the Netherlands this meeting of the Second Chamber for opened. We have successfully passed our new government budget which has doubled our defence budget to 67 Billion euro's. Because of this we have successfully launched the newest aircraft carrier of the Kingdom the KMS Karel Doorman together with several new Destroyers. We now have to plan a meeting between our kingdom and our newst ally which is on the other side of the North Sea.''

Mark Rutte walked back to his seat in the second chamber and started writing a letter to the Second British Empire.

To: The Second British Empire
Subject: Diplomatic Meeting

Greetings leaders of the Second Britsh Empire.

We would like to arrange a diplomatic meeting between our 2 nations, with as subject the North Atlantic Political Union. Which will benefit both our nations together with many others in the area. As we are all given the right to defend ourselves from foreign nations including the Feng Dynasty from who we are thinking that they have plans to build an empire anytime soon. We have send Gerard Van Houten our diplomat from Schiphol to the embassy in London.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Mark Rutte
Prime-Minister
Kingom of the Netherlands
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Founded: May 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:26 pm

London, 2nd British Empire

A Trooper walked and handed Frederick a letter; Frederick picked the letter and liked at it
"What's this?" He said
The Trooper looked at Frederick "Sir a letter form the Kingdom of Netherlands"
"I see.....I'll look at it" Emperor Frederick looked at the letter and smiled, then happily wrote back

To:Kingdom of Netherlands
We would happily agree to the alliance innovation

Eddoren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:41 pm

Somewhere in Guild Republic Airspace

As Grand Master Blackfyre entered the airplane she took a cellphone from one of her aides and called the Grand Magistrate, her Deputy, "Yes, this is Blackfyre, issue a Guardian Marque to Taiwan, Mongolia and Japan as a symbol of our continued faith and guardianship of those lands. Make sure everyone knows that any aggression towards those nations is an aggression towards the Guild Republic. That's all." she said hanging up and taking her seat in the private jet. The jet taxied and took off from Eradia City's International Airport setting its course for the Capital City of the Allied Connurist States where she would be meeting their Ruler and the Leader from Togeria for a Conference. Blackfyre took out a tablet and began looking through material and some intelligence her nation had on some others.
Last edited by Eddoren on Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IATA Member

Her Immincance, Grand Master, Adelaide Blackfyre, Grand Master of the Republic of Eddoren, Guild Master of the Seraphim Guild, Protector of the Poor, Guardian of the Heartland, Defender of Justice and Bastion of Security.

Death would come on his ashen horse, taking all those within, all those who breath and utter any kind of word. Death on his ashen horse would ride over Eddoren and silence all within, ending their pain for all eternity and bringing peace and bliss to the realm. Death was coming.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:27 pm

TORYAMA AIRPORT
The chairman prepared his luggage as he went on the jet, he would be going to Erdadia city to day, he heard it was a very beautiful city, and couldn't wait to see for himself. He got on the jet and began looking at the news, keeping up on current events, as he looked to strengthen the People's Empire.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Allied Connurist States
Minister

Postby Allied Connurist States » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:29 pm

"We can expect Grand Master Blackfyre to arrive in Pearsonville soon" an aide says, waiting for an order.

"Very well. Dismissed." was the reply. Emperor Connor I hated the capital for a damn good reason, and that's why he'd moved out to the east coast anyway. The Imperial Connurist Palace had once been a place that he'd called home, but after an incident a few years back it had never felt safe, and never truly felt like home again. The Capital just lacked something special, it wasn't particularly warm and there was nothing to make it distinct from any other unimportant city on the globe. But the High Council had insisted that such a conference take place there, and so it would. It was only a few years back that the High Council were on the brink of giving a notice of no confidence, and he damn well knew it and would stay on their good side. He was an absolute ruler that wasn't quite absolute, and had only attended few conferences despite six years of power.

That was not his main concern. His main concern was the conference itself. It wasn't a ball, so it was unlikely that he'd get drunk, but despite the fact that typically Connurists even made conferences fun and informal affairs, he wished to keep it strictly business. Making small talk had never been a strength of his, but these days it was weaker than ever. It was just too open, too risky that people might ask him about personal affairs, and send him down a similar route of depression he'd been down some years ago. Luckily, he did have the Empress - she'd been fulfilling roles for the state before any relationship occured, and she was brilliant in social affairs. Hopefully she wouldn't have to completely conceal any problems he might encounter, though he had been a lot better over the past couple of years. Charismatic, beautiful and clever was a winning trio for anyone anywhere anytime.

There was a few hours yet, leaving time for the Emperor and Empress to prepare themselves for the ensuing event. They'd prepare some sort of document (or failing that, a plan) for their use, co-ordinating the affairs. An alliance was most definitely wanted, and a military alliance at that. Things were supposedly about to hit the fan, said the High Command. And in a world where you're one of the smaller nations, it was time to make some friends, because isolationists always fight alone. Still, a few hours was more than enough time to set something up, change into more formal attire and have some leisure time.
Brytene wrote:brb gonna goteach some spanish people the secrets of a tasty lancashire hotpot as part of my secret imperialist ambitions

#ValaranSoSexy | I BELIEVE IN THE EASTER CAMEL | Excellent Stallion-Like Gentleman, Commander of Ugandan Skies, Rabbipriest of Amin Temple Kampala, Commissar of DPRK State Facilities, of Excellent Stallion-Like Affairs ,and of Internet Surveillance.Glory to Idi Amin! Remove the Obote scum!

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:55 pm

Congress of the National Diet Chamber Room,
Carmina Gadelica,
Capital City of Naval Monte

The chamber room of the congress was buzzed with members of both the Senate and National Assembly arguing on their own points of view on how to deal with the current problem at hand, mainly the increasing shift towards Imperialism that is being displayed from the Feng Dynasty. Normally these chambers would be empty and will only be filled when both houses of the Diet either want to vote on to make revision to the Constitutions or to hear an address from the President of the Mediterranean Republic. However the president stayed silent has she allowed both houses to argue on their views on how to deal with the Fengs, the two most popular are to deter them away from away from their imperialistic goals through a threat of force and the other is to stay neutral in the coming conflict.

President Monique D'Aubainne took a gavel and banged it on her desk several times to get everyone's attention towards her. Seeing that the bickering is now over she looked around the Hemicycle to see that she now has everyone's attention she finally has a chance to get her word in. "Senators and Deputies, The time of peace that we have so cherished is now threaten due to one of the superpowers of this world overstepping their bounds and instead of working together you all choose to instead bicker and argue as if were children, is this how you want the next generation to remember you all? A bunch of children fighting while an empire is forming from the east? I purpose that we on to securing our borders throughout the nation to increase national security. Next I want our ships to patrol all openings on the Mediterranean so we don't get caught off guard by any suspicious naval vessel, I will also order that we shift some of our budget towards defense to boost our military."

Just than the minster of defense rose up from her seat. "Ma'am I recent;y got word that our Maritime Defense Force as acquired a new Replenishment oilers along with new Naval fighters, helicopters, uavs, and AEW&Cs." said the minster as she sat back down. "I suppose we will do with those for now and move up from there, Also have patrol copters and drones to monitor our aerospace and to have our satellites monitor the Fengs from above." her secretary than notified Monique that she had a telegram from Irav to make an alliance. "Tell him that for now we wish to stay neutral but depending on what happens an alliance between us may happen." said the masked president as the meeting continues on has the secretary sends the message back to Irav.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Irav
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Irav » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:11 pm

Gerard arrived at Schiphol international airport in Amsterdam just in time to catch the airplane to London for his meeting with the diplomat from the 2nd British Empire. He planned on adressing the issues with the Feng Dynasty growing more imperialistic as well as the creation of the North Atlantic Political Union. As he got on the plan which would bring him to the 2nd British Empire, he took some documents and letters out of his briefcase and started reading through them.

In the east of the Kingdom in the city of Berlin General Winkelman was at the defence department of the Kingdom secret plans were made for Operation Nordic Flare. He and several other generals of the army were discussing the plan under the city of Berlin in a bunker constructed shortly after WWII. The big but dark room included a bunch of maps of the surrounding nations and several other things including a telephone line directly connected to the diplomatic capital of The Hague.

''Alright Operation Nordic Blaze, that is our first goal. Nordic Blaze is the code name for the invasion of both Denmark and the Southern half of Sweden.'' Winkelman sat down in his chair.

Another general stood up from his chair and started talking.

''We have an army of 78.000 men operational for the invasion of Denmark. They will be located on the border that we share with them. Meanwhile we have the carrier the Karel Doorman together with a naval escort will start the bombing of Aarhus, the second largest city in Denmark. This should get them to surrender very soon and without too much casualties. The invasion of Sweden cannot be made public at this moment. But we will reveal it when we get to that point.'' General Erik Peters said.

Eddoren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:24 pm

Pearsonville International Airport,

Grand Master Blackfyre's jet had landed and she stretched some, hearing a couple pops in her back she smiled. Her aide handed a briefcase to her and then she put on a smile as the door opened revealing a setting sun on the horizon and three black SUVs were waiting with armed Republican Guardsmen. Ready to escort the Grand Master to the Conference Site. She saluted the men and entered the middle car. On the ride to the Conference Site, she took out a secure satellite phone and called the Grand Magistrate.

"Is Operation Blue Rose prepared?" she asked cringing a little before the positive answer was given. Operation Blue Rose was a military plan to invade Finland, the Baltic States and and the Northern half of Sweden. Arrangements had been made for eighty thousand soldiers supported by artillery and mechanized divisions to invade the three Baltic States in pincher movements, and then an equally large for to pincher move into Finland. Eighty thousand soldiers were to be amphibiously landed twenty miles north of Stockholm in Sweden to march and seize the capital to force the Swedish government to capitulate. "Proceed when ready, make sure to send me updates when the forces achieve their preliminary goals." She said before hanging up. Meanwhile on the Baltic Borders and with Finland, the military was preparing to assault the following day at dawn. Some sixteen hours from now. Preparations had been made, plans had been finalized and now it was up to the forces of the Guild Republic to get the jobs done.
IATA Member

Allied Connurist States
Minister

Postby Allied Connurist States » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:00 am

General Scarlett was the Chief General, below only the Emperor and Empress, for a reason. Along with her colleauges, namely General Paul Charlton and General Richard Quick, she had indeed came up with a military plan of action which would hopefully satisfy the Emperor's demand for a grand scheme.

It was titled Operation Pacific Inferno. When making a military operation, careful consideration was always given to how cool/badass it sounded, because obviously it was important. If something was going to go down in history, one may as well make it aesthetically pleasing too. Outlined within the dossier placed upon the desk was the list of targets and their military manpower respectively, and it was divided up into two stages. The first stage was the easier and softer targets, where literally nothing could go wrong, whereas by comparison the second stage would be more challenging. And as a final note, it had been written that the General was working on another military operation entirely.....

The reservists had been called up, bolstering the entire force that could be called upon to 2.2 million. Construction of the third Connurist Aircraft Carrier had been completed, and was due to be announced at the conference later. Mock attacks were played out in war games in the vast swathes of the countryside, the Connurist Air Force made final preparations for its roles, and declarations of war were being drafted to those nations unfortunate enough to have been selected to face the wrath of fierce Connurist patriotism. The armed forces were originally mainly aimed at pulling off defensive operations, and that was still the specialty of the majority of the men and women serving. But a force of 450,000 had been trained primarily for attacking interests, for attack was often the best form of defence, and who knew when they'd be needed to serve the interests of the Empire? This force would be the main group launching attacks, whilst the rest of the soldiers, focussed on defensive operations, would be ideally suited for holding the territory that would soon fall under the banner of the Empire of Allied Connurist States....

Allied Connurist States
Minister

Postby Allied Connurist States » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:50 pm

Imperial Connurist Palace, Outskirts of Pearsonville

A trio of black SUVs made their way up the long driveway to the building, stopping at the checkpoint. After it was confirmed that the delegation was from th Guild Republic of Eddoren, they were allowed through, escorted by a small group of the Imperial Vanguard, an elite task force with the objective of providing security to VIPs. They wore a uniform that was as elaborate as the security protocols, and wielded the indigenously designed (but effective copy of the H&K G36C) SC-1 assault rifle.

"Grand Master Blackfyre, we wish you a warm welcome to the Allied Connurist States. We often refer to it as the ACS for short. Normally I'd offer you a tour, but Emperor Connor and Empress Alice are expecting you in the conference room, which is where we're currently escorting you to." said a Captain.

Conference Room
The Emperor and the Empress were rather impressed with the plans for Operation Pacific Inferno, but it could be tweaked slightly. The Generals who had created it thus far were in the room, and were currently in a state of negotiations with the two most powerful people residing in Australasia. A couple of hours earlier an invitation had been sent to President Monique D'Aubainne of Naval Monte in order to discuss matters. They had just received word that Grand Master Blackfyre of the Guild Republic of Eddoren had arrived and would be in the room very shortly, so it was a matter of waiting for the aforementioned President of Naval Monte and the Togerian Chairman to arrive in Pearsonville so that important matters could be discussed.

Eddoren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:07 pm

"Thank you," Grand Master Blackfyre said to the Captain. She was pleased to see that the grandeur of the building continued on the inside. Following the Captain she and her Minister of Foreign Affairs and Economics Minister accompanied her. The first was an older woman named Amelia Tessien with long gray hair and was wearing an opulent uniform that was white and had many medals and military decorations from her time in the Imperial Navy before the Civil War. The Economics Minister was a younger man, maybe around forty five, with black hair that was starting to gray at the roots. His facial structure was like that of an eagle and his blue eyes were piercing. He was large in build, muscular with wide shoulders and stood at six foot five. He simply wore a black business suit with a blue tie and a Eddorenian flag pin. The Grand Master herself was wearing her Grand Admirals uniform that she had donned for nearly a decade in the service of the Holy Empire before the Civil War and subsequently being elected as Grand Master. A ceremonial sword hung at her side, and her medals, decorations and a red sash decorated her uniform.

The trio made their way into the Conference Room and she stood there and smiled when her eyes came to the Emperor and Empress, she bowed as did the others out of respect. "It is a pleasure to be in your presence your imperial majesties." She said smiling before taking a seat at the table, only after she nodded to the gathered Generals. "Shall we begin talking or should we wait for the others to arrive?" Blackfyre asked. She was no stranger to being in the presence of Imperial Sovereigns, she had served under three in her lifetime, when Eddoren was the Holy Empire, before the Guilds revolted and then the Civil War happened.
IATA Member

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:23 pm

"We're turning around to the capital of the ACS, there seems to be important matters to discuss." His secretary said.

It seemed the ACS needed a word with him, very well, a world power is always a good thing to have. He hated his neighbors above him, they were imperialist through and through, he would need to change that, and this discussion could be very beneficial. He pulled a book, it detailed the history of the world an the countries inside them, he would need to read up on the ACS.
Last edited by Togeria on Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:28 pm

Naval Monte International Aeroline

As President Monique D'Aubainne was about to board the supersonic passagner airliner known as "Concordia" she check her smartphone one last time before she had to turn it off for the flight. Right now they are calling in all reserve troops to be active and are producing more vehicles encase of an all out global war begins, there's even works on new weapons and vehicles. She than enter the plan and decide to make one last call before the plane can take off. "Yes Seras is me, I want you to issue special orders that the countries of Italy and Spain are under our protection and any signs of aggression towards them will be a sign of aggression towards the Mediterranean Republic. Also make sure to hire some of the nation's best hacker under our pay roll, I have an idea that I want to try with them." said the president right as the pilot announced that the plane was ready for take off. Saying good bye to her secretary and friend she hanged up and in a matter of seconds the Concordia flew to the skies in incredible speed towards the Allied Connurist States.

They send her an invite to a conference and while she still wants the republic to stay neutral when it comes to alliances for now in these troubling times a part of her was curious about what sort of matters they wish to speak to her about that they want a personal meeting with her face to face... Well has much as you can when one of the people is wearing a mask.
The president decided to turn on her phone again and send in a message to the leader of the ACS that she was on her way to the conference.

OOC: this is what the Concordia looks like.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... OAC_03.jpg
Last edited by Naval Monte on Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Allied Connurist States
Minister

Postby Allied Connurist States » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:03 pm

"We may as well talk about something. It'd be hardly pragmatic for us to all sit in silence waiting." stated the Empress, blushing slightly. She's wearing a formal black dress but it is decorated with a sole medal, recognizable to Connurists as a Hero of the Connurist Empire award. To be frank, she had no clue what to wear, but it was hardly as if anyone would raise issue with it. She was considerably younger than anyone else in the room, for Connurists didn't really care about age if you had the skill, but it seemed as if the closest counterpart was her husband, eight years older than her. The 22 year old brunette felt somewhat isolated as a result. "There's no need to bow, for we're just people with titles. Between us, Connor and I still find it rather odd."

"Heads up, President D'Aubainne.... did I pronounce that right? Well, she is on her way here, so looks like we don't have that much time. We've got a few things that we'd like to talk about. says the Emperor, and he takes a sip of a soft drink. He wears a run of the mill suit decorated with a flag-pin of the Empire, and with short black hair stands at just over six foot. "Can we get you anything in terms of food and drink?"

Eddoren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:12 pm

Grand Master Blackfyre perked up a little hearing that Naval Monte's President was inbound. She smiled, when they offered her party anything, "Yes, some water would be much appreciated. Also is there anything in particular you would like to discuss now? Operation Pacific Inferno or Operation Blue Rose perhaps? Or something on a lighter note, like how both of you are invited to the Pan-Continental Conference we will be hosting in our Capital in a couple weeks?" She said smiling and bringing her hands together on the table. She pulled out some folders one of which bore a brilliant blue rose on the cover. Another held a crimson phoenix design and the third folder held a green leaf, all the designs were intricate and ornate. This was just how one of her secretaries had decided to make sure that the Grand Master knew what was in each folder. Operations Blue Rose, Crimson Phoenix and Green Arbor, three highly classified operations all of which were going to happen soon.
IATA Member

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:33 pm

After a two hour flight, the chairman has arrived in Personville. He enters a SUV, as it's suppose to look like any civilian vehicle, being new to the ACS he doesn't fully trust the security. As he enters his secretary phones the official, asking if they are to meet at the capital building.

OOC: sorry if the question is stupid, in my country discussions like these are usually held at a courthouse.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:34 pm

Pearsonville International Airport

It didn't take long after they announced their coming for the Concordia to finally land down. Getting up she grabbed her briefcase and put on her mask once the door begins to open. Greeting the masked president was the same setting sun on the horizon and seeing two white Executive cars with guards inside them. Ready to make her way to the conference meeting she walked and entered one of the cars, being greeted and saluted by the guards inside. As the car drives through the city no one said much, a quiet that Monique liked since right now she needed some time to think on what to say during the meeting and wonder why they are even invited her over for this meeting considering Naval Monte has declared that it would join any alliance for the time being.

Soon the cars made it to the long driveway to the building, stopping at the checkpoint. Once it was confirmed that she was the delegate of Naval Monte she entered the building were the guards inside greeted her and lead her to were the room is.

Allied Connurist States
Minister

Postby Allied Connurist States » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:42 pm

"I think military operations would be better discussed when the others arrive, although a brief statement of what each one actually entails wouldn't go amiss. With Pacific Inferno, it's self explanatory, don't you think?" he chuckles. "But you have me intrigued with the mentioning of the Pan-Continental Conference. Would you mind telling us a little about it?" asks Connor I, in a still recognisably English voice. The accent had still not faded even after a decade, but he was happy, for he liked it. He brings out a folder - the plan that his High Command had formulated earlier, and there is no fancy cover art on it. Maybe he'd ask for some next time.

An aide enters with water for the Grand Master and her party. "Anything else, just make it known." he utters, before returning to where he had came from.

At that moment, President Monique D'Aubainne entered the room. She is directed to a seat at the table, and is greeted by the Emperor. "Glad that you could make it here. Please take a seat, and is there anything we can get you food or drink-wise?" It appeared that there was no time for chat with the Grand Master. An official enters the room literally just after her, having told the Togerian chairman that he was expected at the Palace, and informs everyone that the Togerian chairman is expected at any moment now.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:50 pm

With the instruction the van moves to the palace, the chairman sits and makes a mental not of every detail. He loved beautiful cities, and this was one of them, was it as beautiful as Toryama, no, but it was up there. Done with his momentary cite seeing, he pulled out his folder he planned on discussing trade agreements, a military alliance, and if possible discuss what to do with the Fengs.

30min later
He arrived, briefcase and all. He entered the building and was welcomed, they kindly took his briefcase and escorted him to the conference room.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

Eddoren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:02 pm

Grand Master Blackfyre stood and saluted President D'Aubainne as she entered the room. It was formalities before she took her seat again and answered Emperor Connors questions. "The Pan-Continental Conference will have invitations sent to Togeria, Naval Monte, Yourself and The Kingdom of the Netherlands as key nations to helping to secure the future stability of our world." She said smiling. "It will be held in Eradia City, our capital. It will be to discuss relations between our nations, securing our territories and how best to avoid wars between our nations." She added.

A message came across her tablet and she sighed, "Operation Blue Rose commenced twelve hours ago. After meeting heavy resistance in the Finnish Capital of Helsinki the city has fallen, and the Finnish Government is ready to sign an armistice. Meanwhile our soldiers are meeting resistance in the Baltic States and the Pincher moves seem to have stalled there for the time being. I am ordering an additional ten thousand soldiers with mechanized divisions for reinforcements to those areas needing them the most. Our navy however has succeeded in breaking a blockade set by the rogue Finnish and Swedish navies around our ports and are now battling them in the Baltic Sea for dominance." Blackfyre said reading the information as it flashed across her screen. The first moves of the world chess game had just occurred.
IATA Member

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:04 pm

Seeing the former Grand Admiral now Grand Master salute her she did the same to Blackfyre as she took her seat. She than said nothing as she heard everyone else talk about all sorts of plans for this allied meeting. The ones that got her interested the most was Operation Blue Rose and this Pan-Continental Conference. Just as Blackfyre was reading from her tablet she felt her phone vibrating. Taking it out she talked the person on the other line and after a few minutes talking she hung up. "My defense minster called, she told me that since we declared Italy and Spain as protectorates our forces have moved into them to secure bases in them. Our military has recently seen emergence of some new weapons and equipment to use and we're now ready to act if need be." Monique said looking through the other messages that were sent to her. Knowing now that all that the declaration of neutrality is what preventing Naval Montean forces from performing similar operations that the Eddorens were doing.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse