NATION

PASSWORD

Valley of Madness - IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Valley of Madness - IC

Postby Harkback Union » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:33 am

OOC

Providence 1925

Founded in 1762, This quiet mountain town resides in south east Canada and is surrounded by A magnificent Lake and a seemingly endless chain of hills and mountains, covered by thick continental forests. 2 Roads, a telephone, an electric and a railroad line connect the town with the rest of the country, though the railroad is a narrow one and is used mostly by the toy factory to transport its latest line of toys out of town. Home to 672 souls, Providence has earned itself a name in the nearby villages for being the prettiest place in the region. Though the locals aren't wealthy, they invested much time in improving and decorating their town. Electric lamps illuminate the streets, flower gardens, fountains and statues stand proud in the parks and street corners, alleyways are clean, trash is where its meant to be. It could a popular tourist destination if the town was known better... it rarely appears on maps. Lately however, the strange happenings have been reported from Providence, attracting quiet an attention and so the first passenger train in years is now en-route for the mysterious town...

- Introduction -

The Train

The narrow-gauge carriages rumble through the otherwise quiet countryside underneath a thick cloud of smoke. Its first few authentic Victorian carriages, recenty stripped of their gold and demoted to 2nd class by the railroad company carry several passengers: a Soldier, A Doctor, 2 Scientists, a Businessman and ... Meanwhile the latter ones carry supplies and raw materials for the toy factory.

Rules and Information
The RP will be divided into Days. Each RP day may last several RL (real) days, depending on player activity. Each day RP day will start with the Investigation phase, during which each character may preform 2 official actions either by:
1. visiting locations listed in OP and snooping around there...
Note: Characters may also accompany other characters and preform actions together.
2. Attack someone else (combat occurs, not possible before part 3.)
OR.
3. Spy on someone (Gain clues on their Identity)

Characters may also preform unofficial actions outside their 2 daily actions but these have a smaller chance of yielding something useful.(examples are visiting locations not listed in in the OP (lets say, a flower shop, please be sure it fits into the setting and the town), meeting up with other chars to share information, studying existing clues)

Evening Phase, It starts automatically once all characters have taken their actions. Characters who reside in the hotel will get a chance to meet up and exchange items, clues, Information or accuse each other of things, perhaps backing up those accusations with evidence they gathered.

Mystery phase The Last phase of a day, Something mysterious will happen in town and a new days starts.

Important locations (may be updated):

Town square - The Center of Providence. The doctors office, The hotel Rouge, The telegraph and post offices, the general store, the library, the café, The constabulary and the town hall surround a humble old park.

-Each location can be visited independently as an action.

The Pier - Dozens of fisherman live in the homes nearby. It is from here each day they set sail to fish fish from the lake. At the rear of the pier is the Captain's Inn where the fisherman go after a day of work.

-Pier can be visited as action
-Captain's Inn can be visited as action

The Toy Factory - A Sawmill, A Water tower, a fire station and a toy assembly line provides employment for some locals... but they are reluctant to talk about their work.

-The Toy factory can be visited as action

Campus Of The Providence Academy - A Great place to learn about biology... not in the physical sense though. The Academy is a very small one, Mere 50 stundents and 7 professors study the secrets of life here.

-The Campus can be visited as action

Ruebeck's Farm - A Farm on the outskirts of Providence. An Orchard, a vegetable garden, a pumpkin garden and a grain field provide fresh food for the town.

-The Farm Can be visited as action

The Grey Manor - A Private manor atop a nearby hill. Nobody knows who owns it though.

-The manor can be visited as action.

The Forests - Dark forests around Providence... Not a popular travel destination among the locals... Perhaps it hides more locations waiting to be discovered!

-The forests can be visited as action.

New Abrahammia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Abrahammia » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:04 am

Abraham Floda travels to the forest to try to find a rare tree that grows around these parts: the Abrahamius est coolius. This tree is usually found towards the center of a forest and is distinguishable by being much thicker than other trees.

The Almighty Bob
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Almighty Bob » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:36 pm

Alexander got off the train at Providence Station. He decided to make his way to the strange old house he had noticed on the way in and snoop around a little. After a rather long but invigorating walk, he found himself at the manor. Strangely, the door was open, and there did not appear to be anyone there. He strode to the open door and knocked sharply. "Hello?"

Baelya
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Baelya » Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:42 pm

Ludwig von Dresdner travels to the mayor's office to bathe information about the town, he brings a bottle of Whisky having learnt that the key to a man's heart is alcohol.

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:52 pm

The travelers seemed anxious to get off the train. They didn't bother to introduce themselves to the other passengers on board and once they arrived, they left the station in a hurry.

New Abrahammia wrote:Abraham Floda travels to the forest to try to find a rare tree that grows around these parts: the Abrahamius est coolius. This tree is usually found towards the center of a forest and is distinguishable by being much thicker than other trees.

Mr. Floda ventured straight into the dark forests. For hours he walked among the autumn trees before he spotted the distinct crown of the Abrahamius est coolius in the distance, hiding near a large rock which stood by a small stream. As he approached the rare specimen, he could hear a "Chopping sound". The rare tree shook in terror as the a Forester mercilessly cut it in half. It fell to the ground by the time he got there...

"Good day sir! What business do you have here in the middle of nowhere?" - He asked in a friendly manner, while tipping his hat.

Alexander got off the train at Providence Station. He decided to make his way to the strange old house he had noticed on the way in and snoop around a little. After a rather long but invigorating walk, he found himself at the manor. Strangely, the door was open, and there did not appear to be anyone there. He strode to the open door and knocked sharply. "Hello?"

The manor was quiet and dim. The candles weren't lit while The curtains blocked all sunlight. A wide staircase led to the 2nd floor from the entry hall while 2 larger doors led to what seemed to be a ball room and a lounge. It was hard to tell what's upstairs. Shortly after Alexander entered, The doors closed behind him... perhaps due to the drag.

Ludwig von Dresdner travels to the mayor's office to bathe information about the town, he brings a bottle of Whisky having learnt that the key to a man's heart is alcohol.

"Ah! Von Ludwig... Drenser! My Secretary informed me about your visit." - The Mayor said as he and Ludwig entered the mayor's office after 15 minutes of delay. The mayor of providence was middle-aged and slightly overweight person, dressed in a black-purple suit and surrounded by a cloud of smoke, emerging from his expensive cigar. - "Sorry for being late, I was down at the barber shop... Is that for me? You really shouldn't have!" - He said while taking his seat , pointing at the bottle of Whisky and then seizing it. He then took 2 fine glasses from a nearby cabinet and served the alcohol in them. In the meantime, Ludwig had ample time to look around in the room. A Painting, sufficiently large to capture the mayor in a single frame occupied the wall behind his chair. There were also 2 large windows, A dusty filing cabinet, a large desk surrounded by antique chairs outside the one already and finally in a corner, an authentic Canadian flag . - "So what brings you to our town, Ludwig?"

The Almighty Bob
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Almighty Bob » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:59 pm

Harkback Union wrote:

The manor was quiet and dim. The candles weren't lit while The curtains blocked all sunlight. A wide staircase led to the 2nd floor from the entry hall while 2 larger doors led to what seemed to be a ball room and a lounge. It was hard to tell what's upstairs. Shortly after Alexander entered, The doors closed behind him... perhaps due to the drag.

Alexander jumped slightly when the door slammed, but decided to ignore it for now. He glanced around some of the lower rooms, fumbling around slightly in the darkness until he managed to open some curtains. With the new source of light, he was able to clearly and easily inspect the 1st floor. He decided to look around a bit more before proceeding upstairs, to see if he could find the owner.

New Abrahammia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Abrahammia » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:08 pm

Abraham froze for a second when he saw the tree hit the grass. He paused for a second, looking hopeless and all. "This tree… is very rare. By cutting it down, you have contributed to the endangerment of its species. I will search for another one of these beauties around here. What company do you work for? How many of you lumberjacks are in this forest?"

Baelya
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Baelya » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:39 pm

Officially I'm here studying local weather patterns although I'm more interested in the local history of the area, He pauses to pour himself another glass, so what can you as mayor tell me?

Pandeeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Pandeeria » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:19 pm

Evan Brenzwel got off the trained hastily, not paying so much as a small comment to another traveler as he darted his eyes to grasp the view. The city was inadequate, pathetic, and overgrown. As Evan disappointingly trudged into the murky streets and poorly done side walks, we glanced at the buildings left and right. Some where homes, others were businesses, however all of them didn't impress nor catch Evan's eye. The entire town, while not exactly dirty or unbearable, was certainly not a very well-done town. Regardless, Evan heard this town needed some employment and as a doctor, he decided to stop by his shop, speak to the whoever was selling it to him, and set up his supplies. He also knew that there was no need to stir up a fuss by insulting this small town. Evan was quite socially aware, to be said, and due to his fascination in both Biology and Psychology taught him just how others would react to have their home be insulted. He didn't like the town, but he would stay quiet about it and when necessary, compliment it.

One thing he didn't like as soon as he got here was the air. It wasn't ecaxtly cold, but it wasn't warm either. It didn't feel warm nor welcoming, it felt like the air of a hospital. Warm, yet ominous and deranged. He shivered slightly as a light gust of wind brushed past him, through along leafs and trash with him. Evan always preferred the warm months of the Summer anyways.

He kept moving, hoping at least the locals would be more interesting to speak too then the passengers.
Last edited by Pandeeria on Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lavochkin wrote:Never got why educated people support communism.

In capitalism, you pretty much have a 50/50 chance of being rich or poor. In communism, it's 1/99. What makes people think they have the luck/skill to become the 1% if they can't even succeed in a 50/50 society???

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:25 pm

Pandeeria wrote:Evan Brenzwel got off the trained hastily, not paying so much as a small comment to another traveler as he darted his eyes to grasp the view. The city was inadequate, pathetic, and overgrown. As Evan disappointingly trudged into the murky streets and poorly done side walks, we glanced at the buildings left and right. Some where homes, others were businesses, however all of them didn't impress nor catch Evan's eye. The entire town, while not exactly dirty or unbearable, was certainly not a very well-done town. Regardless, Evan heard this town needed some employment and as a doctor, he decided to stop by his shop, speak to the whoever was selling it to him, and set up his supplies. He also knew that there was no need to stir up a fuss by insulting this small town. Evan was quite socially aware, to be said, and due to his fascination in both Biology and Psychology taught him just how others would react to have their home be insulted. He didn't like the town, but he would stay quiet about it and when necessary, compliment it.

One thing he didn't like as soon as he got here was the air. It wasn't ecaxtly cold, but it wasn't warm either. It didn't feel warm nor welcoming, it felt like the air of a hospital. Warm, yet ominous and deranged. He shivered slightly as a light gust of wind brushed past him, through along leafs and trash with him. Evan always preferred the warm months of the Summer anyways.

He kept moving, hoping at least the locals would be more interesting to speak too then the passengers.

Interestingly enough, The town's doctor was... not a man. HER shop was what Evan ended up visiting. A Woman doctor at the time was a rare sight, Especially as they were rarely granted place in medical school... but It seems the suffrage movement had some effect after all. The waiting room was empty and Evan was quickly granted entry by Doctor Nelly, who was charming and seemed friendly, at first glance. She quickly recognized the college in Evan and turned euphoric - "Have youever dreamedofworking asa DOCTOR in suchanice quint town, Mr. BRENZWEL? Well I DIDN'T! This isthemost BORING place on EARTH andthecasesI get HERE lately... a nightMARE. I WOULD beveryhappy if someone TOOK OVER hereandIcould leavebuttheMAYOR won't allowme toendmyCONTRACT until thereisaREPLACEMENT... andwho would wishto practicein SUCHa place?!?" - She said. The way she spoke didn't really make sense to Evan. Her words weren't separated from one another and her tone went from quiet to loud back to quiet and so on for no reason what so ever. She also moved about the room and rarely looked at Evan. Silly character.

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:58 pm

Baelya wrote:Officially I'm here studying local weather patterns although I'm more interested in the local history of the area, He pauses to pour himself another glass, so what can you as mayor tell me?

"Well... Its warm in the summer... And Cold in the Winter. Very cold. Hehehe. He." - He said - "Then there is the fog. Ah the fog. Every morning in November there is terrible fog. You should see it for yourself. You can't see your own damn shoes!" - The mayor suddenly paused as he notice his secretary's voice, coming from behind the door. - "He asked about local history you dumb #&@$." - "What was that Tracy?" - Inquired the mayor who's ears weren't the best. - "I can see the Inspector coming towards us, should I let him in?" - She screamed from her room - "But of Course!"

"Mr... Von... err... Detective Carl is here. Please allow me to introduce you to him!" - Said the mayor as Inspector Carl entered the building. He soon appeared behind the doors of the office. He wore a red hat, Green tie, Yellow T-shirt and a large grey coat. - "Mayor, We have to speak in private!" - He said. - "Oh don't mind Von..." - The Mayor Tried his best to remember the meteorologist's name... but failed. - "Ludwig Von Dresdner" - helped out the secretary. - "Oh yes, Don't mind the professor. He can be trusted. Tracy, would you please leave us alone?" - "Certainly, Mayor Ruebeck..." - She said before she left the room and closed the door - "Its not like I can't here you from over here too."

"So what is it, Detective?" - Inquired the Mayor.

"Its Inspector! INSPECTOR Carl!" - He said as he closed the windows and released the curtains from the captivity of their tight knots. - "We have another disappearance! This time, In the toy factory."

"Who's Playing Hide and Seek again... I mean, gone missing?"

"Lilly Cold, 47. She was last seen working at the end of the assembly line, packaging the final products..." - Said the inspector as he was handed a bottle of whiskey by the Mayor. The then funneled all the whole glass of alcohol down his throat in the matter of seconds. - "There is something fishy going in this town."

"But why the secrecy?" - Asked the mayor another question.

"BECAUSE the last thing I want is panic. I'm going to need help! We may have a serial killer on our hands in this town! How am I supposed to catch him alone?" - The Inspector was in bad mood.

"Very well then, I'll make some calls, but I can't promise anything. Would you like some more whiskey?"

"Sure."

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:04 pm

New Abrahammia wrote:Abraham froze for a second when he saw the tree hit the grass. He paused for a second, looking hopeless and all. "This tree… is very rare. By cutting it down, you have contributed to the endangerment of its species. I will search for another one of these beauties around here. What company do you work for? How many of you lumberjacks are in this forest?"

"Its just me sir, Jack Collins... I work for the town of Providence as a forester, But I tell you These trees are cursed! They must be exterminated I tell you! All chopped up and burned!" - In his fury, He struck his axe at the helpless tree once more. - "They... They speak to me! They... They drive me crazy! These evil things, They... They Killed my Daughter!!"

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:07 pm

The Almighty Bob wrote:
Harkback Union wrote:

Alexander jumped slightly when the door slammed, but decided to ignore it for now. He glanced around some of the lower rooms, fumbling around slightly in the darkness until he managed to open some curtains. With the new source of light, he was able to clearly and easily inspect the 1st floor. He decided to look around a bit more before proceeding upstairs, to see if he could find the owner.

There was something very unsettling in the manor. It was hard to tell what, but it could be felt. In The ball room was a piano, an old one. Just after the curtains opened, The lid fell down emitting a loud noise, as if all keys on the piano were struck all at once. Then Footsteps came from the second floor. Ever louder, Someone... or Something was coming towards Alexander.

New Abrahammia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Abrahammia » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:26 pm

Harkback Union wrote:
New Abrahammia wrote:Abraham froze for a second when he saw the tree hit the grass. He paused for a second, looking hopeless and all. "This tree… is very rare. By cutting it down, you have contributed to the endangerment of its species. I will search for another one of these beauties around here. What company do you work for? How many of you lumberjacks are in this forest?"

"Its just me sir, Jack Collins... I work for the town of Providence as a forester, But I tell you These trees are cursed! They must be exterminated I tell you! All chopped up and burned!" - In his fury, He struck his axe at the helpless tree once more. - "They... They speak to me! They... They drive me crazy! These evil things, They... They Killed my Daughter!!"

Abraham was sure this guy was a wacko. He didn't call him on that, obviously, but he made a mental note. "Well, in that case, burn away! You and I can talk more of this over the campfire trees like this can make. Let's just piece apart this tree that you just cut down." Abraham makes a friendly smile to try to gain the lumberjack's trust.
Last edited by New Abrahammia on Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:44 am

New Abrahammia wrote:
Harkback Union wrote:

Abraham was sure this guy was a wacko. He didn't call him on that, obviously, but he made a mental note. "Well, in that case, burn away! You and I can talk more of this over the campfire trees like this can make. Let's just piece apart this tree that you just cut down." Abraham makes a friendly smile to try to gain the lumberjack's trust.

"Yes... It should be chopped up and burned right here, but there is no time for that! There are many more of these left and I must cut them all down!" - The forester then left in a hurry. He didn't even bother to say goodbye. A few minutes later though, A couple of workers showed up. - "There is another one, lads!" - One of them said, pointing at the fallen tree. They were workers from the toy factory, Collecting fallen trees to be used as raw materials...

New Abrahammia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Abrahammia » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:05 am

Abraham moves to the toy factory to see if he could do anything about these anti tree heathens. He tells the lumberjack "farewell" and "don't get pregnant" despite the lumberjack being clearly male. He goes to the front desk of the toy counter and asks to see the manager around these parts.

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:24 am

New Abrahammia wrote:Abraham moves to the toy factory to see if he could do anything about these anti tree heathens. He tells the lumberjack "farewell" and "don't get pregnant" despite the lumberjack being clearly male. He goes to the front desk of the toy counter and asks to see the manager around these parts.

"Good afternoon." - Says the receptionist who was also counting toys - "I'm afraid Mr. Miller is busy at the moment and the factory is temporarily closed. I could get you an appointment perhaps... for tomorrow?" - Just as she finished her sentence, The Phone suddenly rang. - "Hallo?... Certainly Mr. Miller!... No, not at all." - She said into the phone before hanging up. - "I'll be right back" - She said while picking up a document, leaving her desk and walking out of the room, Leaving Abraham behind alone.

New Abrahammia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Abrahammia » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:32 am

Abraham, looking both ways to make sure he was alone, looks for the production line. He goes into the employees only room, hoping to enter a room full of conveyor belts and carts full of toys. Or the managers office. Either way, he wasn't about to wait for the manager to come back.

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:40 am

New Abrahammia wrote:Abraham, looking both ways to make sure he was alone, looks for the production line. He goes into the employees only room, hoping to enter a room full of conveyor belts and carts full of toys. Or the managers office. Either way, he wasn't about to wait for the manager to come back.

Abraham descended through a staircase, Right into the assembly line of the new Wooden Locomotive toys. The Factory was still and silent. All the workers were gone, they left behind half finished toys. The color of the wood used to make the toys was similar to that of the rare species Abraham wished to study and preserve. There were also some documents lying around on a nearby table and some spare tools in a toolbox next to a ladder, right beneath a factory lamp that was hanging from the ceiling. Finally, At the end of the assembly hall was an elevated office. Its windows allowed those inside to watch over the entire assembly hall. Perhaps it was the manager's office, Perhaps something else.

New Abrahammia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Abrahammia » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:26 am

Abraham was curious about office. But also wanted to look at the trains. "Trains ARE pretty cool,"he thought. But no, they were made of the rare tree's wood, so they must be destroyed with dignity. They needed to be burnt. Abraham left the shop and went to the nearest gas station to buy some gasoline. After that, he would return and set the wooden trains on fire. They didn't deserve to be played with.

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:09 am

New Abrahammia wrote:Abraham was curious about office. But also wanted to look at the trains. "Trains ARE pretty cool,"he thought. But no, they were made of the rare tree's wood, so they must be destroyed with dignity. They needed to be burnt. Abraham left the shop and went to the nearest gas station to buy some gasoline. After that, he would return and set the wooden trains on fire. They didn't deserve to be played with.

By the time Abraham got back, Production in the factory resumed. It turned out the workers were on tea break. They were now loading the toys onto train wagons... and the wagons were pulled by the same locomotive that brought Abraham to Providence. Noone seemed to notice Abraham, Not even the receptionist who was busy hurling around some blueprints. In the Assembly hall, The documents were still lying on the big table, the toolbox and the ladder were still beneath the factory lamp...

New Abrahammia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Abrahammia » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:35 pm

Because the workers seemed to ignore him, he decided to ignore them. Abraham removed 2 sticks from a wooden train, doused the rest of the wood with the gasoline, rubbed the sticks together to make fire, and set fire to the wood pile. He then put up his dukes, waiting to have to fight off people that were enraged by this action.

The Almighty Bob
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Almighty Bob » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:14 pm

Harkback Union wrote:
The Almighty Bob wrote:Alexander jumped slightly when the door slammed, but decided to ignore it for now. He glanced around some of the lower rooms, fumbling around slightly in the darkness until he managed to open some curtains. With the new source of light, he was able to clearly and easily inspect the 1st floor. He decided to look around a bit more before proceeding upstairs, to see if he could find the owner.

There was something very unsettling in the manor. It was hard to tell what, but it could be felt. In The ball room was a piano, an old one. Just after the curtains opened, The lid fell down emitting a loud noise, as if all keys on the piano were struck all at once. Then Footsteps came from the second floor. Ever louder, Someone... or Something was coming towards Alexander.

Alexander quickly straightened his tie and calmed himself down. He was going to need a pretty good explanation for his presence here. He hurried over to the staircase where he could hear the footsteps and said "Hello, sir. You may be wondering why I am in your home. Well, you see-" Then he stopped very abruptly.

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:40 am

New Abrahammia wrote:Because the workers seemed to ignore him, he decided to ignore them. Abraham removed 2 sticks from a wooden train, doused the rest of the wood with the gasoline, rubbed the sticks together to make fire, and set fire to the wood pile. He then put up his dukes, waiting to have to fight off people that were enraged by this action.

"What the hell are you doing? Stop that now!" - Screamed on Worker, but it was too late to stop Abraham. The fire quickly spread to a nearby desk where the trains were painted using chemical dye. The flasks on the table exploded colorfully as the flames engulfed them and the resulting sparks set the other painting desks on fire. The factory staff scrambled to stop the fire and evacuate flammable material from near the burning section of the assembly hall, They didn't have much time to fight the pyromaniac who set their workplace on fire...

New Abrahammia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Abrahammia » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:55 am

After realizing that what he's done may have been a tad bit illegal, he pulled up his shirt to cover his mouth and nose. He did this to not breath in CO2, but more so because he didn't want others to see his face. Abraham ran out the door with one hand extended in case he runs into a wall or person. His other hand held the container of gasoline, which he held onto on the way out. There, he would decide how he was to dispose of it.
Last edited by New Abrahammia on Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse