NATION

PASSWORD

(MODERN MAGIC/IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Setinel
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

(MODERN MAGIC/IC)

Postby Setinel » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:05 pm

DAMMIT!!! YOU OLD COUGAR!!!

Those where the last words of Merlin, the worlds (slightly profane) greatest wizard of all time. His students where in that moment of his death cursed by Morgana, sister to King Arthur, to roam the world in half life forever. Unable to die or age. Or even feel pain. But unable to smell, to feel. Only to see, speak, and hear. These wizards fled as Morgana and her dark Army's destroyed the kingdom. Morgana herself was slain by Arthur with his mighty sword, Excalibur, which would effectively end the spell. Had Morgana not enchanted Excalibur and countless other artifacts to hold part of her spell. Now they roam the world undying, unaware they simply destroy the artifacts to end the curse. But Morgana wasn't through. She built a barrier. A magic barrier, to hold the wizards in. It moves ever thousand tears. it recently moved to New York. The wizards have not net in over a thousand years. But with the discovery of one artifact, the group begins to feel pain again. But some wish to stay immortal. And Morgana's army is still around the city. Of course, that wouldn't be a problem if the artifacts couldn't revive Morgana. The Wizards must now come together, in their darkest time. But will they win?

OOC: DAMMIT!!! YOU OLD COUGAR!!! Hehe. Those'll be my last words. So welcome, to this wonderful RP! ... Yeah I got nothing. So make an app. DO IT.

This RP was created with the help of The Council of the Multiverse RP group. Click me to find out more!
98% of all NS users would cry if they had to read a lot to understand an RP, regardless of how good it was. If you're one of the 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Flammaland
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2011
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Flammaland » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:55 pm

Sebastian Forester sat outside a coffee shop, his laptop resting on a table in front of him, his phone connected to it, and his book of summonable creatures resting on his lap. He was had nearly finished digitizing the list, he only had about three to go. He typed the name, abilities, and a short description of the next one along with some general notes into his laptop, which ended up looking something like this
Name: Ethae
Description: Humanoid Golem. Made from unknown metal. Covered in runes.
Abilities: Increased strength, durability etc. Resistant to some forms of magical attack.
Notes: Do not use in areas containing statues. Ethae will attempt to seduce the statues.

As he typed, the note also transferred onto his phone. A waitress placed a cup of tea on his table and he murmured a word of thanks. Although he didn't need to eat or drink, he did enjoy tea. Or at least, he thought he enjoyed tea. It was hard to tell, because it had been so long since he had really enjoyed anything in that way. He shook his head and sipped his tea, then got back to work. He was very close to finishing. He actually only had one left. So he finished. The final entry read as such
Name: The Midnight Widow
Description: Ancient pale woman. Grey hair, wrinkles, stooped, very deep black eyes
Abilities: Esoteric Darkness Manipulation
Notes: Address as Ms. Midnight Widow. Do not accept cakes from her. Do not summon during daylight hours

Sebastian saved his work, powered down his laptop, put it away in his bag along with his summoning book, put his phone in his pocket, and drank some more tea. Onto the next item on his to-do list.
I'm on AEST time zone so I probably won't reply to posts or TMs until what most of you consider very late at night.

My Nationstates nation does not reflect my actual views etc.

Republic of Hasgriu
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Hasgriu » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:09 pm

Ogini Ayotnom sat on the hard-oaken bench in his smithy, looking at the flames of the furnace. He watched it rise and fall, expand, and then become small. It was at times like this that he reflected on his life in the past thousand or so years. His Holocaust cloak lay next to him, draped across the bench, his prized rapier, the first blade he crafted entirely by himself, enchanted many times over the years, was hung up on the wall in a glass display case, and his spellbook was on the second floor, in the library. Life really hated him, taking away his father, his mentor, and his chance to avenge his father. Count Negur had died like a regular human being, and lay in some grave in Barcelona. Ogini got up, and continued forging the longsword that the antique shop commissioned.
Economic Left/Right: -3.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.13
New Jordslag wrote:Dammit, just realized they have each other's names in their sigs. Yet in my two years of existence nobody quotes what I say... *crawls into corner and cries*
RIP United Kingdom 1707-2016

Setinel
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:52 pm

Jack strolled lazily down the sidewalk of the city, relaxed as could be. He brushed past other civilians as they strode past. Jack whistled a merry tune, occasionally skipping as he strode by block after block. Eventually he reached a small cafe on the corner of one of the beautiful ray spots in the city.
As jack lolled his head through the open door, everyone immediately recognized him. After an hour of socializing Jack sat down with his 13th cup of coffee that day before getting to work on his book.
98% of all NS users would cry if they had to read a lot to understand an RP, regardless of how good it was. If you're one of the 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Return to Portal to the Multiverse