NATION

PASSWORD

War of the Unknown Benediction (PMT, Anyone can join)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Xelyon
Attaché

Founded: Oct 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

War of the Unknown Benediction (PMT, Anyone can join)

Postby Xelyon » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:51 am

Xelyon has been in a long string of conflicts with Haramir and it's allied nations. Things suddenly escalated with the assassination of the Haram Leader. Haramir retaliated by stealing the shrine to the Unknown Warrior from within the Palace of the Heavens in Xelyon. This is an even more important artefact than the royal crown. A powerful war occurred when Xelyon tried to force it's way into Haramir and take the shrine back to it's home.

Please join if you wish and specify which side you are helping.

No GodModding,
No FanT,
No Future Tech (things like spaceships and orbital weapons. Mechs are accepted within reason)

Allies:
Xelyon
Saradarnir

Enemies:
Haramir
The Paralax Organisation
Last edited by Xelyon on Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Si vis Pacem, para bellum" (if you wish for peace, prepare for war)

General of army: General Stagler
Second-in-line: Lt General Burlings
Regimental Sergeant Majors: Major Jameson, Major Francis, Major Carlson

Xelyon
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Xelyon » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:02 am

General Stagler moved his force into position across a secluded section of the Haramir coast. The various mechs and ground vehicles slowly made their way to the Onyx Canyon and to the single huge bridge that spanned the gap. As the first mechs crested the hill overlooking the bridge they stopped and moved down. As Stagler moved his mech up the hill he saw around fourteen men guarding the bridge on this side. He knew his men could easily take them but it will alert other people and make this into a large conflict. "Major Jackson, ready your Redemption snipers and take out those men. I want only one volley, if any get away our entire operation is put into jeopardy". The snipers assembled at the top of the hill and hefted their massive rifles onto their shoulder and looked through the powerful sight. With a movement of Major Jackson's hand thirteen men below dropped to the ground but one survived and made his way into a booth. Seconds later he dropped down with his comrades. Selenus huffed angrily. "I think he may have radioed for help, he may not have done but we must proceed assuming the worst." The entire force advanced across the bridge to the mainland of Haramir.

Haramir
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Haramir » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:22 am

Mist coiled around the massive bridge and limited the field of view to a few metres ahead. A rumble sounded in the distance and reverberated around the sides of the canyon. This noise disguised the movement of Haram forces moving into place at the end of the bridge. Large defence lines were set up around the end of the bridge and many armed men were sheltered behind it with rifles and other guns pointing through the slit in the metal barricades. Suddenly a large force moved through the mist and were taken aback as the first ranks were obliterated by surprise enemy fire.

OOC: You really set that up for me didn't you.

Celibrae
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Celibrae » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:25 am

Haramir wrote:Mist coiled around the massive bridge and limited the field of view to a few metres ahead. A rumble sounded in the distance and reverberated around the sides of the canyon. This noise disguised the movement of Haram forces moving into place at the end of the bridge. Large defence lines were set up around the end of the bridge and many armed men were sheltered behind it with rifles and other guns pointing through the slit in the metal barricades. Suddenly a large force moved through the mist and were taken aback as the first ranks were obliterated by surprise enemy fire.

OOC: You really set that up for me didn't you.

OOC: why are your puppets fighting each other?
"Though much is taken, much abides; and though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."

Haramir
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Haramir » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:27 am

OOC: I do not understand what you mean? Please telegram me or Xelyon if you would like to join in the war.

Celibrae
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Celibrae » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:33 am

Haramir wrote:OOC: I do not understand what you mean? Please telegram me or Xelyon if you would like to join in the war.

OOC: don't even try, haramir and Xelyon are both alt accounts, that's why they keep alternating in online status.
Last edited by Celibrae on Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Though much is taken, much abides; and though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."

Haramir
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Haramir » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:35 am

OOC: That is incorrect as Xelyon is a friend not an alt account. Please Telegram me or xelyon if you want to join the war, otherwise do not post here.
Last edited by Haramir on Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Xelyon
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Xelyon » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:31 am

The xelyon force came under heavy fire as they emerged through the mist that filled the canyon. They could not retaliate fast enough and hundreds dropped under incoming fire. Suddenly the Predator-mechs surged to the front and laid down heavy fire to the defence lines ripping apart the metal barricades. Hundred of the enemy fell where they stood equalising the numbers of the dead. Suddenly both leaders yelled fire over the din of battle. The resulting noise was felt as much as heard when hundreds of tanks from both sides launched massive shells at the opposition. This conflict lasted only an hour but it was one of the most costly of any later conflicts. It looked as though both sides would destroy each other before the war even begun.

That was until a young man who had no known name and no known rank stepped forward into the fray of the battle. He walked slowly but managed to survive until he stepped into the area in between the two armies. He took something from his back pack, it was a large slab filled with pure plastic explosives he also took a rolled up sheet of fabric. A tear fell to the ground as he lit held the package in the air and unrolled the fabric, seconds later the fabric was ripped apart by bullets but still clearly showed the flag of the United Defences that both Xelyon and Hypsinar used to be a part of. A light click that could be heard amidst the sound of battle sound and seconds later the package in the mans arms exploded taking a section of the bridge with it. It was the chance that Xelyon needed to escape further blood shed. The army moved back, each soldier wiping away tears of desolation.

Haramir
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Haramir » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:04 am

General Harthem witnessed the events unfolding and his first lieutenant ran to him and said "Sir, they are still in range of the long guns we can take them down in retreat". Harthem nodded "I now they are in range but I will not order my men to fire. You must be honourable if you are to have any conscience left after a war. Firstly I will not shoot men in the back as they flee, and secondly I will not let that mans valiant death be in vain." The first lt was speechless. "Sir, he was from Xelyon nothing they do is valiant, I will order the men to fire as you are obviously incapable." Before Harthem could tack the man to the ground his first Lt shouted the order to fire. To Harthem surprise only one man obliged, but not in the way his Lt desired. The random man raised a pistol and shot the belligerent first Lt in the head, he was dead before he hit the floor. This new man was grabbed by people around him, He was brought to the General and had his helmet taken off. It revealed the brother of the unknown man who sacrificed himself for Xelyon. He said "My brother and I were separated when the war broke out that is the first time I had seen him in twelve years and I will not have his death go in vain." Harthem agreed and quickly hired took the man to his private study. He said "Your brother is a valiant man, of a kind I have never seen. That is why I wish to honour his death with your promotion, not to first Lt but to General. My time is up, I have seen far to much death for me to continue my life, and I will die knowing that you will unite the two countries in your brother's name. Do not protest or ask questions you are now the general of the Haram army". He said this as he bestowed his own five stars upon the man's arm. He then left and walked into the mist. The entire army removed their hats and drooped their heads as they respected the death of General Jason Harthem.

Xelyon
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Xelyon » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:44 am

General Stagler ordered thermite charges to be placed at the other end of the bridge and as soon as all of his men came off they blew up and the bridge clattered to the bottom of the gorge. Meanwhile Major Jackson and his regiment of Proliem Fraetes. They were outfitted in black wetsuits and had their silent Ionised Ink rifles. They stealthily made their way through the long grass in the dead of night. A spider couldn't have spotted them. Their objective was to infiltrate an outlying military base, and cannibalise any technology they could find. They neared the base and also the six sentries on duty. Major Jackson held up his hand and as soon as his men readied their weapons he closed his fist and all sentries were knocked off their, each had at least two broken ribs and not one was conscious. The 36 men sneaked into the compound and used the shadows to be able to stay in darkness. 10 more enemies were struck by our guns and none had time to raise the alarm. A large building in the centre was where they could accomplish their objective. Inside was large amounts of explosives and, more importantly a radio transmitter to message for extraction. As Jackson moved closer to the building they became under fire from two sentries who spotted them moving across the ground. Soon more enemies were attracted but only around 30 were left conscious. Jackson's force had no issue in disposing of them with only minor injuries. They managed to enter the building and unpack and arm huge amounts of explosives. As the final block of plastic explosive was armed, Jackson radioed the base and requested extraction. Soon 10 Reprimand-class helicopters had been spotted on the horizon and made their way quickly to the compound. Along with them came 4 APC. Jackson stared at the APCs. He looked at a nearby private and said "Jason are they ours." The private shook his head slowly. "No sir, they have the sunset insignia of the Haram international Army. It looks though like the helicopters will get here before. No wait there swerving away, what is going on." Jackson laughed as he realised what was going on. Suddenly 2 small shapes shot out from beneath the helicopters and shot towards the carriers. Suddenly they exploded powerfully as all 20 missiles found their mark. It seemed as though the compound was now in control of Xelyon. Well it would have been if Jackson didn't detonate the explosives in the building as soon as he was in the helicopters.

Haramir
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Haramir » Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:56 am

The Basilisk Military Camp, Haramir:

The tremendous blast from the explosion of the military camp sent shockwaves across the plain. As the helicopters sped over several small pinhole cameras saw that they had no missiles left but were armed with Vulcan chain guns. The blast blew chunks of earth from around the camp and revealed large metal blast doors within the ground. The helicopters came closer to examine the holes. Suddenly the blast doors opened and suddenly several massive spherical drones sped into the air and surrounded the helicopters. The drones were automatic and did not fire immediately but they sent a message to the radios of helicopters. The drones waited until the message was denied or accepted, or until they opened fire. The message said simply:

This is Beltequese pattern drone A011293 please confirm or deny. Land your craft and dismount, please wait for a retrival team to take you into custody. If you attempt to attack or escape we will engage, if you deny the request you will be attacked. Please conform to our requirements.

Xelyon
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Xelyon » Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:02 am

The air above Camp Basilisk:

Drone A011293, this is Major Charlie Jackson of the Proleum Frates regiment of the Hyperion army. I will not submit my crew to you torture and cruelty when you place us into custody. I, on the other hand, am high up in the Hyperion army and request that you take myself and let my men go free. You can exchange me for ransom or do as you wish, let my soldiers go free.

Haramir
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Haramir » Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:08 am

The Basilisk Military Encampment, Haramir:

The message was received by the drone handler in a nearby listening station. The handler sent another message to the helicopter that agreed to the terms. On his screen the image of a man jumping from a helicopter and landing softly on the ground. The helicopter rose to join the others and suddenly they all sped away. The drones did not engage, all of their weapons pointing at the figure on the ground. Without another second passing, drone A011293 fired it's guns once impacting on the figure's neck. This of course was just a tranquiliser dart to allow the prisoner to be moved from the remains of the camp to a more suitable area...Iris XII (the capitol city of Haramir).
Last edited by Haramir on Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xelyon
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Xelyon » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:10 am

Base Aegis B, location CLASSIFIED:

General Stagler was banging the wall with his fists. Anger reddened his face as he read the report of Major Jackson's capture. He shouted at the nearby major Samson. "Dammit, we were on the verge of pulling out. That damn stubborn fool. We need a plan of action to get him back." Samson thought carefully, "Sir you need to calm yourself. There is no point angering about Jackson when he is out of action. In all likelihood he will escape in a day or so." The red colour faded slowly from Stagler's face. "No, there is no way that even a man such as skilled as Jackson could escape the Haram jail. They are underground and fortified with tungsten bars. We have to get him by force. At least we know he is being taken to Iris XII maximum security prison. I think it is time we assault the capital. Marshall the officers, we need a plan of attack."

Situation room 7A, aboard The recluse of omniscience:

The room was filled with officers and various tacticians of the Lexyon Army. Stagler drew up a map from the holo-table. "Here are our forces right now. Here is Iris XII, it is a strong position but it has some weak points. I propose we attack head on to the pre-prepared trenches of the enemy. I also think we should simultaneously attack from around the sides trapping their forces between a hammer and an anvil. Any counter ideas". Samson considered this and spoke calmly "Well we may be better off if we can attack from another direction. If we rally the rest of the Proleium Frates, we may be able to get them on the inside. With this we can draw the enemy out and liberate Jackson while they are distracted. Then we can attack their forces from behind as well." Stagler nodded a grin spreading out over his face as he considered the idea. "Good job major. Any objection. All raise your hand if you agree to this plan of action". One by one each person raised their hands. After each person had voted lieutenant Burlings spoke out "So we have a plan of attack, an enemy, a large force at our fingertips, yet we a still standing here. Samson how about you galvanise the Proleium Frates regiment, tell them to stop moping and get ready. Major Harlington ready the Persavantes regiment and prepare helicopters to drop them off. Lets get moving". At that all the officers sped out of the room yelling commands to the privates and sergeants to get moving.

OOC: I only included this for the sake of RP, could you act as though you do not know. It is of course a real world scenario.

Saradarnir
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Saradarnir » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:54 am

Guns bristled on the hull of the giant ship: The Prometheus. General Arnett stood on the prow as the ship drew into the beach on the northern side of Haramir. He disembarked the ship along with hundreds of various mechs and tanks. He watched as his renowned engineers created barricades and firing points that were immediately filled by artillery and men. Arnett glanced at his nearby captain. "Do you think this is the attack force that Xelyon requested." He said sarcastically. The captain smiled at that and said "Sir I think that the enemy will tremble as they pass into the range of our guns." Arnett laughed aloud "You should send a telegram to General Stagler. Make sure to use those exact words." He turned around and saw a sea of more ships each carrying more mechs and tanks he laughed as they all disembarked and hundreds of jets took to the skies.

Haramir
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Haramir » Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:53 pm

Camp Theta Maxima, Haramir:

100 men in highly advanced armour were organised in ranks all holding massive, long, sniper rifles. These were the renowned Redemption Assassins. They headed for an outlying camp. In the dead of night their armour was almost invisible. As they neared the camp they stopped on a ridge and as a captain drew up his hand, the entire squad fizzled and shimmered, suddenly the armour of all the men shimmered out of sight, no-one could see these men without incredibly powerful camera lenses or night-vision. The men spread across the ridge and aimed their rifles at any enemies in the open. At the clenching fist of a seargent they all fired. The captains and seargents threw chlorine grenades into the camp. The entire camp was blazing with fire in seconds. The ground was saturated with blood and the living were cowering inside the marquee. 30 of the assasins switched to assault weaponry and took the rest as prisoners. Only five men were left, one was obviously a commander of some sort, he wore a flag on his arm that showed him to be of the Saradarnir National Army. The five men were disarmed and made to witness the burning of the camp. Afterwards they were sent away. There was no use in keeping them as prisoners because they were not of Xelyon nationality. They were sent away to spread fear into the hearts of their allies.

Saradarnir
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Saradarnir » Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:10 pm

Commander Harold Barker of the Saradarnir Scout force stumbled into General Arnett's situation room. He was covered in mud and travel weary. He told Arnett of the tragedy that occurred in his scout camp. Afterwards he showered and rested and within hours he was inside a MK VII Alpha helicopter. As soon as it left the sanctity of the airbase it turned on it's Holo-cam panels and shimmered out of view. It came into an area of forest and into a clearing with a giant ridge, it looked down and saw several APCs picking up the assassin's and a clean-up team clearing the chared camp. Suddenly the helicopter came into view and 50 drones popped out and attacked the enemy.

Paralax Organisation
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Paralax Organisation » Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:23 pm

Haramir - Saradarnir engagement:
Missiles arced through the air and impacted against many Saradarnir drones. around 75 fighter jets sped in and began an intense aerial battle with the drones. The drones reacted quickly but not quickly enough to avoid destruction. Several more came and the battle evened out slightly. Vulcan chain guns blazed and missiles shot forwards. Thirteen of the jets were tasked with taking down the large Mk VII aircraft of Saradarnir. The machine was large and strong but under the torrent of fire it was slowly going down. It would be helpful if Xelyon joined the fight.

OOC: Xelyon have you got a name for this area because Haramir-saradarnir engagement is not exactly cool and concise.

Haramir
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Haramir » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:45 am

The Silver Oasis:

The APCs that carried the containment team rumbled and shook. A sharp beep was heard through the ears of all the white-suited containment men. This noise was the prearranged signal. The men dropped their flamethrowers and discreetly switched to long-range machine guns with explosive rounds. As the enemy aircraft came into view the APCs shifted and large turret came out of the top of the vehicles. There were four barrels close together and suddenly they moved apart and targeted the aircraft with the sound to rival entire wars, the four barrels fired in sync with each other and obliterated the aircraft. Hundreds of shells arced into the air and destroyed any remnants of the Saradanians. The cannons stopped their bombardment and the containment team targeted the Imperators(paralax organisation) as they descended. The aircraft were swarmed by Haram special forces and awaited their commander to appear.

Xelyon
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Xelyon » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:05 pm

The Silver Oasis:

Xelyon Skull drones(small unarmed scout drones with highly advanced tech) swarmed the tree-line. They observed the battle and did not do anything until the large cannons appeared on the roof of the many APCs. As this happened the drones swarmed around the large Saradanir aircraft. The were formed in a circle around it. As the first shell arced towards the aircraft the drones destroyed it with their lasers. A second later the area between the drones flashed white for a millisecond, too fast to be seen by the eye. The next second the area was just as it had been beforehand. But this time when the shells impacted they destroyed, not the aircraft but a hologram of the aircraft. This required the energy of all the drones and as soon as the virtual ship was destroyed so were the drones at the command of a human several miles away. This entire seems slightly pointless but it did provide the Saradanians with the opportunity to either escape while they could or prepare for a surprise attack....

OOC: Cool name Haramir

Saradarnir
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Saradarnir » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:35 pm

The Silver Oasis:

The air-craft swerved as they noticed the drones, but steadied ass they noticed what they were doing. The aircraft was preparing to leave the fray, but decided to drop a little present. Colonel Harris gave the order and a giant package fell to the ground below. Before it hit the ground the men below fired upon it with explosive rounds. The package broke into many parts but was not destroyed. This release gave away the position and the intention of the aircraft but by then it was far too late. The craft sped away to safety just as the broken parts of the package fell into the enemy hands. As the containment unit approached the packages they drilled themselves into the ground and ignited. A crater was blown in the earth from the force of many kilograms of plastic explosive. This crater did not breach the surface but instead created a massive sphere beneath the ground. In the centre of this newly excavated cave sat a two large boxes. One was a plain tungsten box, the other an ornate golden box. The tungsten one squirted huge amounts of instantly hardening liquid on the walls of the cave. This kept the cave from caving in. The tungsten box started sending a signal to the Saradarnian fleet. The golden box extended and grew into a two metre tall rectangle with no centre. In the centre was crackling energy that lit up the entire cavern. Colonel Harris smiled he looked at the screen displaying constant screams of information. He said simply "This could come in handy".

OOC: One, this is a teleporter for inanimate (No Godmod) objects. Secondly, it's position is unknowable so you cannot use it against me. Thirdly, thanks for the hand Xelyon, these ships are ridiculously expensive.

Haramir
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Haramir » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:31 pm

The Silver Oasis (2 weeks after the battle):

Men covered the ground with various technological equipment searching for the strange package that fell from the sky a couple weeks ago. Colonel Hewitt snapped at the nearest technical experts, "We are getting nowhere, can't you see that you fools. We will not find that box until they use it. It makes no difference to use so can you please just go to plan B." The techies jogged off at a brisk pace to organise the "Plan B". Around the clearing twenty five large machines stood at regular intervals in a rough circle. At the press of a button all of these launched a large device five metres into the ground. This device contained a large drill at the base and a variety of seismic, metal, and communications sensors. As soon as a possible location has been identified the drills would move towards it and engulf the device in thermite and ignite it leaving no remnants of the device. One of the technicians walked up to Hewitt and spoke angrily to him. "Sir, this was not a cheap venture. We spent countless Harams in trying to find some sort of package. Why?" Hewitt glared at him almost murderously. "You fool, this 'package' is likely either a massive bomb of some sort, possibly nuclear, the other option is that it is piggy backing on our communications and feeding the enemy stories of our plans and exploits only when it is found can we sleep easy."

Paralax Organisation
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Paralax Organisation » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:17 am

Unknown location: (codename: The First Mountain)

The peace was disturbed by a loud rumbling noise. Soon after a large area experienced what seemed like incredible cross winds. Blades of grass and mud flew around in the area of the winds. The source of these winds were not visible until many massive quad-copters appeared as if from nowhere. They all lowered slowly with their cargo of large metal bases. As they lowered them down they rotated and attached to each-other independently forming a vast complex of metal rooms. The copters attached themselves to the roofs of the larger rooms and many soldiers, engineers and officers dismounted from the helicopters and from inside the rooms. Soon each room was sealed, pressurised and had air filters but in. The armoury, garrison and officer's quarters were all ready for action. The two largest of the massive quad copters (around 15 metres in length) came low to the complex and launched twenty massive cables that latched onto the mountain surface and onto the complex. It stayed airborne but deployed a massive ramp that latched onto to the mountain and the complex itself. From these ramps came the honour guard for the general, the five members of the Paralax council (excluding the two from Haramir and Hypsinar), the first and second lieutenants and the best 30 members of the titan regiment. Inside these two quad-copters still lied 160 predator mechs and 6 Harelquin Titans. There were also 800 more various mech in some of the garages along with several vehicles but many tanks and other aircraft still were inside the quad-copters. Many of the helicopters gathered the many spare metal chambers to construct two smaller complexes at areas close to Haram bases and many but this was to be the main base. It was called a mountain but it was more off a large plateau that after a steep drop it levelled out slowly.

Xelyon
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Xelyon » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:58 pm

The Canyon of Fortitude:

A tactical team of 24 Trooper mechs walked through the canyon on high alert with their guns scanning the surrounding walls of the canyon. The leader held his hand up as his sensors picked up small communications coming from close by. They continued walking until they came near the blip. Actually the leader moved on top of the blip. He scanned the ground around him for some sort of communications device. He found none. Until he looked up. There was a small ledge a few metres above it seemed like a good way to scan the ground beneath and also it was directly over the blip so the communications device could be there. Soon though the blip vanished but the leader still decided to climb the steep rock face to the ledge. He climbed up nimbly using his massive hands to swing himself up the rock. He got to the ledge and found a large empty plateau covered with long grass. However there were four circles of crushed grass just around the leader's feet. He investigated them slightly and determined that they were from some sort of helicopter. Likely one of the enemy's quad-copters used in the Silver Oasis. He investigated it a little more and resolved to climb a little high to a much larger plateau around 50 metres up. He gathered 14 of his mechs and climbed up to that point. As he reached the top he saw hundreds of men armed with machine guns aiming right at him. They obviously knew he was there, he let go and dropped to a lower ledge. It's leg was bent at an odd angle from the fall. He then unclipped his heavy machine gun and covered the descent of his troops while they reached the bottom. The 9 mechs at the base moved back slightly and picked off any enemy's that were foolish enough to peek their heads over the overhang. The question remains, would they follow or not?...

Paralax Organisation
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Paralax Organisation » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:28 pm

The First Mountain:

The lookouts were alerted by a noise from the base of the mountain. They looked over to see two dozen mechs investigating the ground of the plateau. The general was alerted and ordered silence from his troops and to cease all communications. As the mechs slowly climbed up the mountain around 100 men armed themselves and around 25 mounted mechs in case there was a larger force close behind. As the first head came over the ledge the men opened fire but it ducked back down too quickly. Many of the men ran to the edge but were met with return fire from the men below. The 25 mechs were of a new kind called the Hijack. They launched large metal grapples into the ground and abseiled down the rock face. They went very quickly but they still managed to get shot a few times but they were mostly glancing and did very little damage. The mechs detached themselves from their cables and dropped lightly to the ground. They drew pistols and swords and attacked the enemy at close range with maximum ferocity. The enemy had to be at a distance to incur maximum damage with their ranged weapons but these were close-combat weapons. They seemed to be winning for the time-being as the enemy could not cope with their blinding speed and ferocity. No reinforcement had been called for the time being but the men on the plateau were looking out at canyon just in case.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents