NATION

PASSWORD

Of Grades And Grenades: Eureka Academy(IC/OPENING SOON)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
TriStates
Senator

Founded: Apr 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Of Grades And Grenades: Eureka Academy(IC/OPENING SOON)

Postby TriStates » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:54 pm

Homecoming

September 2nd, 2044. The numerical denotation of another day started, right this moment, is being recorded on calenders in homes across every city and nation around the globe. A day of little signifance, acknowledge by most as the simple passing of time. But for you, its more than that. Its the start of another chapter, of a story decades in the making.

Thirty years ago, the world everyone knew was shattered. An explosion of technological progress shot forth across the world, driven by the need for more. More energy, more power, more money, more fame, more knowledge. Always More...

Many blanched at it, calling it a Mania of Selfishness. But for a world begging for a booster shot of innovation, it worked. Artifical Intellegence, Biological Re-Enginnering, Geo-construction, Fusion & Fission Energy; all of this and multitude of other scientific endevors were released into the mainstream market. Of course that of itself isn't novel. Past periods of human innovation met with equal success. But unlike them, this one seemed to have a momentum of its own. It needed no person to start it, it just was. For it was bound to no single nation, and beholden to no one man.

But this same great strength that it had, would also be its greatest curse. Unregulated, it tempted the powers of the world to wage conflicts, on a scale that had not been seen since the end of the World Wars. The Middle East erupted into region-wide mayhem, battle, and destruction. The Far East was once again a battle ground, as the Second Pacific War raged in earnest. And ever so slowly, the world began to see itself spiral away from greatness. And everyone knew it was happening.

Then came a man. A individual with an idea, a goal, and the resources to back it. And like any great thing constructed, it found as much praise as it did condemnation. For some, its represents the shining city on the hill. For others, its a latter-day Tower of Babel. To you, its home. For you have left your country behind you. Your family, your friends, and the world you thought you knew so well. Now, you are in flight across many miles of land and ocean. Thrown together inside the cramp cargo bay of a military aircraft, with hundreds of other people just like you. Some friendly, others are assholes. A few are excited, while others are frightened. All of them are your competition. And they want the same thing you do.

To Survive...
Last edited by TriStates on Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:13 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Vytautas wrote:There are two kinds of people in this world:
* people giving a fuck,
* people not giving a fuck,
Drink Vytautas, give a NEGATIVE FUCK!
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:
TriStates wrote::( I don't like change...

It's coarse and dry and gets everywhere. :p

But I do get what you mean.
My Past Adventures: After World

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:45 pm

"We're heading back, boys and girls! Who's ready for another year of Eureka?" Aiden announced loudly over the roar of the plane. The response was probably louder. Aiden laughed, reclining in his seat on the side of the plane. "Another year, another trial. Can only guess how hard this year'll be. Everyone says junior year's the toughest."

A small crowd of junior Defions and sophomores looking to join this year were around Aiden. He was one of the few junior Defion students on this flight, and they looked up to him. They were laughing, shouting, and talking about what they had been doing while out of school. Aiden didn't join in, just listened. He was trying to get his bearings for whatever they might have him do after they arrived.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Vancon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:52 pm

The sun shined down onto the the light grey sidewalk. Birds we're signing against the bright blue backdrop, cars we're rolling by, and gunshots rang out across the town. Just an average day at Eureka, the world's spearhead of student endeavors in the military domaines. It was opening day of the new school year, and Val was more then ready.

To protect herself from the enveloping cold winds, she had on her most prized possession, a Burgundy sweater made of wool. It warmed her body as she strolled along and into the courtyard of Eureka. The school's avant garde style was outmatched by the shadow of death created by the host company, Ravencroft. The dark, grey walls of the seemingly new school gave off a vibe of war and warfare, just what this installation was trying to emulate to better accommodate their future students.

Unlike the majority of the students, Val had been going to this school for a while, and she had a residence on the Eureka grounds. It was a small flat, but more then enough to hold all her supplies thet she left at home. Today was most likely going to be nothing but speeches and speeches and speeches, with a side order of the newbies not knowing anything about this wondrous land of well organized violence.
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo

U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

Perestroikavo
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Perestroikavo » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:55 pm

Eli shifted his weight around on the uncomfortable seat of the plane as it zoomed through the air at high speeds. Sighing, he flipped another page to his book Schrodinger's Cat: a Beginner's Guide to Qauntum Physics. He didn't have any luggage, most of his things were back in the library's break room, under a concretete tile. He squinted once more before looking up at the people around him. There was a lot of new faces around the plane, though he recognized a few. Mainly juniors, unfortunately. These people had tried to make his life miserable during his first year, but it was all in all decent, in spite of them.

His eyes wandered again until he noticed a rather attractive catgirl nearly straight across from him, dressed very... Britishly. Eli's eyes flickered over her body briefly, and then he turned bright red and pushed his glasses farther up his nose, burying his face back into his book. This time however, it seemed he couldn't focus on the page. The beastly flying machine made a lot of noise, and that coupled with his own mind kept him from being able to read. Avoiding eye contact with everyone, he slid his book into his pocket and reached into the handbag he carried with him, pulling out his laptop. Opening the cover, the flag of the Soviet Union blazed out at him from the keys in some sort of familiar greeting. Unfortunatly, that was all that lit up before the screen turned blank save for a single phrase. Battery to low to power on, please plug into charger and wait 15 minutes Letting loose another sigh, Eli slid the laptop back into the bag as well before sitting up. He yawned, covering his mouth. The journey had taken a lot out of him, and he decided it might be time for a nap. The plane had other plans.

Just as Eli leaned his head back against the wall, the transport hit a single bit of turbulance and smacked him about. Grumbling incoherently, he decided that fate was telling him to go do something, and that he best heed her advice. Eli noticed that one of the nicer juniors was sitting down the hold a little bit, and decided to go bother him. Walking was a tentative affair, as Eli didn't feel his best when he wasn't on a ship or solid ground. He slowly made his way over to the large Texan, and crouched down to not appear standing over him. Nearly yelling to be heard over the engines, he gave a simple greeting to the other teen, along with a geniune smile. "Long time no see Tex, how's it been you ruffian?" Eli extended his hand to the other student, hoping that the Junior didn't forget his freshman protectorate.
Huscarl of Havoc since '14
The Templar High Council wrote:You talk too much Pere.
Ulvenes wrote:You become more and more awesome every week.

Jordsindia wrote:I will go down on you...for a fee. but we will not speak of it.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:29 pm

Carolin was surrounded by a bunch of seniors who were just talking to each other about how great this year was going to be, so she got up to find another freshman. She saw a young girl who looked to be about Carolin's age sitting alone. The girl's hat poked up like she had... Cat ears? Carolin smiled. Ooh, she thought. Another cat partial. Carolin sat down next to the girl.
"Hiya! What's your name? I'm Carolin."
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Brechalht
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Brechalht » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:30 pm

ignore
Last edited by Brechalht on Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:50 am, edited 3 times in total.

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:43 pm

Today, as usual, was not going for Jamie. He was being ignored by people he tried to talk to, and found himself isolated by the circles of friends. He was reminded of school back home, and the things other Students would whisper to each other, behind the teacher's back: "Ugh, that nerd again", "He just loves to show up and make us feel bad with his self-important presence, doesn't he", and "I heard he gets abused at home. Best to avoid him". At this last one, he gripped his face and stopped walking. He had not had a good life. His siblings were dead and people blamed it on him because he was around them when they began showing symptoms. The perfect Scapegoat. Stolen from. Teased about his awkward Home situation. Beat up. The list of things that happened to him at school went on. His life became a carefully balanced mask. He put on a brave, pasted-on smile at school and refrained from making friends, for fear that his mask would break down. At home he never looked his parents in the face and did whatever they said. A dark time in his life. He thought more recently, to a few months back. He had been diagnosed with a terrible Disease, much like his siblings. Only this one didn't kill. He lost his hearing. Not all of it. If you spoke louder than usual to his right, he could hear you. But it was enough. He could hardly hear his favorite music, the teasing worsened, and his parents viewed him as a waste of food. He managed to convince them to get him to Eureka, as if they needed any convincing to send him away. He breathed deeply. He wanted to start over here. But even here, people could somehow sense there was something... DIFFERENT about him. He was excluded, just like old times. In defeat, he collapsed next to this Partial cat girl. Looking up upon noticing her presence, he quickly apologized: "I'm sorry, I didn't think anybody was sitting here!"
Last edited by New Jordslag on Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My favorite games are the Pokemon Games. Shoot me a TG if you want to talk about them.
Don't worry! It's all just a tall tale, okay?
Favorite Ecchi Fan of Lith and Self-Proclaimed Pokemon King of NS.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Then we can have another New York. No such thing as too many New Yorks.

And somewhere in New York, Big Jim P gets a cold shudder down his spine.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:02 pm

Perestroikavo wrote:Just as Eli leaned his head back against the wall, the transport hit a single bit of turbulance and smacked him about. Grumbling incoherently, he decided that fate was telling him to go do something, and that he best heed her advice. Eli noticed that one of the nicer juniors was sitting down the hold a little bit, and decided to go bother him. Walking was a tentative affair, as Eli didn't feel his best when he wasn't on a ship or solid ground. He slowly made his way over to the large Texan, and crouched down to not appear standing over him. Nearly yelling to be heard over the engines, he gave a simple greeting to the other teen, along with a geniune smile. "Long time no see Tex, how's it been you ruffian?" Eli extended his hand to the other student, hoping that the Junior didn't forget his freshman protectorate.

Aiden was at first confused, then looked at the face of the other student. "I'll be damned. Eli! How ya been?" He stood and firmly grasped the sophomore's hand. It might've hurt. "SO. You know which league you're gonna join? Defion could always use another soldier."
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:05 pm

New Jordslag wrote:Valston City
Today, as usual, was not going for Jamie. He was being ignored by people he tried to talk to, and found himself isolated by the circles of friends. He was reminded of school back home, and the things other Students would whisper to each other, behind the teacher's back: "Ugh, that nerd again", "He just loves to show up and make us feel bad with his self-important presence, doesn't he", and "I heard he gets abused at home. Best to avoid him". At this last one, he gripped his face and stopped walking. He had not had a good life. His siblings were dead and people blamed it on him because he was around them when they began showing symptoms. The perfect Scapegoat. Stolen from. Teased about his awkward Home situation. Beat up. The list of things that happened to him at school went on. His life became a carefully balanced mask. He put on a brave, pasted-on smile at school and refrained from making friends, for fear that his mask would break down. At home he never looked his parents in the face and did whatever they said. A dark time in his life. He thought more recently, to a few months back. He had been diagnosed with a terrible Disease, much like his siblings. Only this one didn't kill. He lost his hearing. Not all of it. If you spoke louder than usual to his right, he could hear you. But it was enough. He could hardly hear his favorite music, the teasing worsened, and his parents viewed him as a waste of food. He managed to convince them to get him to Eureka, as if they needed any convincing to send him away. He breathed deeply. He wanted to start over here. But even here, people could somehow sense there was something... DIFFERENT about him. He was excluded, just like old times. In defeat, he collapsed next to this Partial cat girl. Looking up upon noticing her presence, he quickly apologized: "I'm sorry, I didn't think anybody was sitting here!"

Carolin turned around, and saw this new person on her other side. In her normal overly loud voice,
"Hiya! I was just talkin' to.. What's yer name? Over here. Who're you? And that's fine, I like new friends!" She rubbed up next to him like the cat she was.

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:10 pm

Jamie was a bit taken back. She actually noticed him beyond being angry at him, and actually wanted to be FRIENDS with him. That moment was probably the most important in his life at that point. "F-Friends?" He stuttered. Luckily, she spoke loud enough for his Right ear to catch. "Okay..." He fidgeted nervously. He was both amazed and shocked, happy yet saddened, at this strange, loud, cat-girl who wanted to be friends. It didn't help his shifting attitude that she was rubbing against him. "My name is Jamie. Who are you?" He asked, settling down a little.
Last edited by New Jordslag on Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My favorite games are the Pokemon Games. Shoot me a TG if you want to talk about them.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Then we can have another New York. No such thing as too many New Yorks.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:13 pm

Jamie was a bit taken back. She actually noticed him beyond being angry at him, and actually wanted to be FRIENDS with him. That moment was probably the most important in his life at that point. "F-Friends?" He stuttered. Luckily, she spoke loud enough for his Right ear to catch. "Okay..." He fidgeted nervously. He was both amazed and shocked, happy yet saddened, at this strange, loud, cat-girl who wanted to be friends. It didn't help his shifting attitude that she was rubbing against him. "My name is Jamie. Who are you?" He asked, settling down a little.

"Hi Jamie! I'm Carolin. Incoming freshman. I have a feeling getting to know all the froshes will be a good plan." She purred quietly, enjoying being surrounded by friends.

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:19 pm

Jamie was now being a bit overwhelmed. This girl was a bit TOO Outgoing. She spoke LOUD enough for him to hear her, but she spoke too fast. What was more, she used Lingo he had never heard before in his life. But she was nice enough, and a energetic friend was better than no friend. "Um, okay." Finally, his mask broke. He smiled. "Thanks for being my friend. I don't have many." He was almost crying, but he bit back the tears. It was a lovely day in a lovely place. He couldn't cry. Not here. Not now. He forced his relieved self to turn to Carolin. "I work a a Cafe called Paradox. Ever heard of it?"
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:24 pm

Jamie was now being a bit overwhelmed. This girl was a bit TOO Outgoing. She spoke LOUD enough for him to hear her, but she spoke too fast. What was more, she used Lingo he had never heard before in his life. But she was nice enough, and a energetic friend was better than no friend. "Um, okay." Finally, his mask broke. He smiled. "Thanks for being my friend. I don't have many." He was almost crying, but he bit back the tears. It was a lovely day in a lovely place. He couldn't cry. Not here. Not now. He forced his relieved self to turn to Carolin. "I work a a Cafe called Paradox. Ever heard of it?"

"Don't be sad, I'll be your friend!" Carolin perked up at the mention of Paradox. "I'm gonna be working there!"

Perestroikavo
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Perestroikavo » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:26 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:Aiden was at first confused, then looked at the face of the other student. "I'll be damned. Eli! How ya been?" He stood and firmly grasped the sophomore's hand. It might've hurt. "SO. You know which league you're gonna join? Defion could always use another soldier."

Eli shook the boys hand and returned the force of the handshake. He assumed it was probably meant to hurt him, but it just felt like a firm handshake. As happy as he was the older teen recognized him, sadness eclipsed his heart. Glancing down at the floor of the plane, he stammered. Errr- well- you see. Eli looked back into the other boy's eyes. I'm joining Leviathon, I've been doing a lot of thinking about it. I figure, it combines armor and artillery, and then I can use it to fight on foot! Eli smiled slyly before replying again. "You better watch out, I might be coming for you this year", before giving the large Texan a playful punch on the arm.
Huscarl of Havoc since '14
The Templar High Council wrote:You talk too much Pere.
Ulvenes wrote:You become more and more awesome every week.

Jordsindia wrote:I will go down on you...for a fee. but we will not speak of it.

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:36 pm

For what seemed like the first time in years, Jamie laughed. Not out of pain, defiance, or joy. He laughed because he could. Because he remembered what it was like to be normal. What it was like before everything went wrong. Then he heard what he said. "Oh, really? Then we'll get to work together!~" He said in a loud singsong voice. "Also, one question, Carolin. Is this how you make all your friends?" He referenced her loud voice and her rubbing against him.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:38 pm

New Jordslag wrote:Valston
For what seemed like the first time in years, Jamie laughed. Not out of pain, defiance, or joy. He laughed because he could. Because he remembered what it was like to be normal. What it was like before everything went wrong. Then he heard what he said. "Oh, really? Then we'll get to work together!~" He said in a loud singsong voice. "Also, one question, Carolin. Is this how you make all your friends?" He referenced her loud voice and her rubbing against him.

Her head drooped.
"What friends? My family never had time to take me to any parties, because they were obsessed with my brother."

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:43 pm

Jamie felt a twinge of sympathy for this girl. His mask was breaking more and more. Then it was gone. He wanted to pull that sympathy back, to hold it, to use it to become normal. But it was gone, far beyond his reach. He couldn't find sympathy again, for he had kept up his mask of no emotion for so long. "I see. A lot of families are like that... Older sibling gets all the attention, younger Sibling gets patted on the head and ignored... quite sad. Of course, how would I know? My siblings are dead." Then he realized he was unveiling his past and quickly straightened himself. "Anyways, wanna go visit Paradox? I'll show you around. If you ask nicely, I might even buy you a meal." He showed her a toothy grin. "After all, work hasn't started yet."
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:20 pm

Perestroikavo wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Aiden was at first confused, then looked at the face of the other student. "I'll be damned. Eli! How ya been?" He stood and firmly grasped the sophomore's hand. It might've hurt. "SO. You know which league you're gonna join? Defion could always use another soldier."

Eli shook the boys hand and returned the force of the handshake. He assumed it was probably meant to hurt him, but it just felt like a firm handshake. As happy as he was the older teen recognized him, sadness eclipsed his heart. Glancing down at the floor of the plane, he stammered. "Errr- well- you see. Eli looked back into the other boy's eyes. I'm joining Leviathan, I've been doing a lot of thinking about it. I figure, it combines armor and artillery, and then I can use it to fight on foot!" Eli smiled slyly before replying again. "You better watch out, I might be coming for you this year", before giving the large Texan a playful punch on the arm.

"Leviathan? Is that right..?" Aiden could hardly hide the disdain in his voice. "I thought you were better than that, Red. I'm gonna make you regret that." Even though he was still smiling, nothing could confuse the way Aiden spoke with kindness. Or even rivalry. Closer to hatred, but not that far. Yet. "You and your squids? Gonna go down, no doubt about it."

Republic of Hasgriu
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Hasgriu » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:24 pm

Daniel looked at everyone on the plane from his seat near the exit. There was a group of Defion soldiers gathered around... what was his name? Ah, yes, Aiden Flint, Defion junior. There were several partials, including three cat partials.
Not having much to do, he eavesdropped on the two first-years next to him, a cat partial and an original. Nothing sounded interesting, until he suddenly heard the word 'Paradox'. Then he heard it again, and again. He knew that place. Used to be a waiter there, until he was fired, he remembered bitterly. He knew that the antique shop that he worked at currently was closing down in a few weeks because of the increasing rent there. Perhaps he could get employment there? He mentally noted the names and faces of those two, Carolin and James, and decided that he would follow them.
Economic Left/Right: -3.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.13
New Jordslag wrote:Dammit, just realized they have each other's names in their sigs. Yet in my two years of existence nobody quotes what I say... *crawls into corner and cries*
RIP United Kingdom 1707-2016

Icrum
Senator

Founded: Oct 14, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Icrum » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:32 pm

Lizzy was going to respond to Carolin, but when someone else came by and began to talk to her, Lizzy just began to listen to her music. She wanted to introduce herself, but she was to late.
Oh well, I might see her again later, I'll introduce myself then! Lizzy though to herself. As Lizzy sat there, she began to contemplate what her plan was at Eureka Acadamy. Would she be a foot soldier?
No, I'm not brave enough. Lizzy thought dismissing it. How about a sailor?
FUCK NO! I hate boats. Lizzy thought angrily about that plan.
The only thing I'm good at, is airplanes. That's my goal. Be the best pilot Eureka has seen! Lizzy thought to herself with a boost of confidence.
"You know what!" Lizzy whispered to herself "I'm going to do whatever it takes to be the best pilot. Oh, and I should introduce myself to Carolin."
"Hello Carolin, the name's Elizabeth. Though most people call me Lizzy" Lizzy said as she held out her hand for Carolin to shake.
Some kind of dessert involving ice cream, hard liquor, and a blow torch
Main wrote:A petition to redesign the flag incites violent riots that eventually destroy the entire nation.

-Ebola- wrote:I don't want to kill you all. I want primates, humans included, to stay around so my descendants will have the same variety of hosts to choose from as I do.

Washington Resistance Army wrote:Not being able to buy an AR most certainly is a travesty.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:35 pm

Icrum wrote:Lizzy was going to respond to Carolin, but when someone else came by and began to talk to her, Lizzy just began to listen to her music. She wanted to introduce herself, but she was to late.
Oh well, I might see her again later, I'll introduce myself then! Lizzy though to herself. As Lizzy sat there, she began to contemplate what her plan was at Eureka Acadamy. Would she be a foot soldier?
No, I'm not brave enough. Lizzy thought dismissing it. How about a sailor?
FUCK NO! I hate boats. Lizzy thought angrily about that plan.
The only thing I'm good at, is airplanes. That's my goal. Be the best pilot Eureka has seen! Lizzy thought to herself with a boost of confidence.
"You know what!" Lizzy whispered to herself "I'm going to do whatever it takes to be the best pilot. Oh, and I should introduce myself to Carolin."
"Hello Carolin, the name's Elizabeth. Though most people call me Lizzy" Lizzy said as she held out her hand for Carolin to shake.

"Hiya!" Carolin shook Lizzy's hand gladly. "This is Jamie. I have made it my quest to befriend all of da froshes!" She held out an invisible sword in front of her and pretended to knight Lizzy. She purred once again in happiness.

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:35 pm

Thaddeus Arkenson, commonly known as Thad, sat near the crowd of Defion juniors and sophomores. Thad had decided that he was going to join the Defion league, as no other league really appealed to him as much as Defion had. The league had earned a lot of respect and prestige, and Thad wanted to be one of them.

Thad was a sophomore this year- he had already completed one year at the Eureka Academy. His first year was intense, awkward, and exhausting, but nevertheless, Thad had enjoyed himself. He learned many new skills that he had not even conceived of in the past, and met new people. He did not regret signing up for the S.T.A.G. program, and he even believed that it was the best decision he ever made. He got to do what he loved the most, which was the military, and it provided him with an escape from his tyrannical parents who had tortured him all of his life. It was a no-brainer- he had to sign up again.

Thad had seen a few people he recognized from last year, but he had seen a lot of new people as well (particularly the freshmen, or "fresh meat", as Thad liked to call them). He had been looking at his phone earlier, but he had put it away and watched as the freshmen spoke to one another. Then, as Aiden spoke, Thad looked at him. He somewhat recognized Aiden, but he didn't know him, due to they were in different classes. Unlike the others, who were laughing and talking, Thad had stayed silent. Although he had become more social than he used to before, Thad did not have a problem with keeping to himself.
Last edited by The Orson Empire on Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:37 pm

Jamie felt a twinge of sympathy for this girl. His mask was breaking more and more. Then it was gone. He wanted to pull that sympathy back, to hold it, to use it to become normal. But it was gone, far beyond his reach. He couldn't find sympathy again, for he had kept up his mask of no emotion for so long. "I see. A lot of families are like that... Older sibling gets all the attention, younger Sibling gets patted on the head and ignored... quite sad. Of course, how would I know? My siblings are dead." Then he realized he was unveiling his past and quickly straightened himself. "Anyways, wanna go visit Paradox? I'll show you around. If you ask nicely, I might even buy you a meal." He showed her a toothy grin. "After all, work hasn't started yet."

"Mmm. Food. Though I'm guessing the boss will be putting me to work right away." She grinned and rubbed up against him once again as she turned towards Lizzy.

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:41 pm

"I doubt it. Unlike you, I bothered to read up on Work Hours. Unless he randomly decides to call an early day, there will be enough time for you and me to get used to the Cafe." Then he looked up at the Other Cat-Girl. Another stranger. Was everybody going to force him to open up? Well, he couldn't hear her name. Unlike this chatterbox next to him, she was too softspoken. With his SSHL, or Sudden Hearing Loss in Layman's terms, he couldn't hear much. "Excuse me," He said, in a loud voice. "What was your name? I didn't quite catch that." He was stuck next to two Cat-Woman, one of whom was two loud, the other too quiet. His best dream and worst Nightmare all in one.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

Icrum
Senator

Founded: Oct 14, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Icrum » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:42 pm

The GAmeTopians wrote:

"Mmm. Food. Though I'm guessing the boss will be putting me to work right away." She grinned and rubbed up against him once again as she turned towards Lizzy.

Lizzy's stomach began to rumble when she heard food.
"I haven't eaten breakfast, and now I'm starving." Lizzy said. She put her hands over her stomach and began to moan.
"Do you have any extra food Carolin?" Lizzy asked Carolin.
Last edited by Icrum on Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Some kind of dessert involving ice cream, hard liquor, and a blow torch
Main wrote:A petition to redesign the flag incites violent riots that eventually destroy the entire nation.

-Ebola- wrote:I don't want to kill you all. I want primates, humans included, to stay around so my descendants will have the same variety of hosts to choose from as I do.

Washington Resistance Army wrote:Not being able to buy an AR most certainly is a travesty.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse