NATION

PASSWORD

Command and Conquer: Tiberian Exodus [Rules+Applications]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Tchekermenia
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Command and Conquer: Tiberian Exodus [Rules+Applications]

Postby Tchekermenia » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:19 pm

This is the applications thread for the C&C: Tiberian Exodus RP
RP Thread:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=321458&p=22567604
The 20th century is reaching its end, leaving the tribulations of the Cold War behind. One of its greatest and most recent disasters was the Yugoslav Wars. To prevent such a disaster from ever reoccurring, the United Nations Global Defense Initiative has been formed as an international peacekeeping force. However, something unknown has struck the Tiber river in Italy. A luminescent, crystalline material has been discovered. The wildlife in the vicinity of the material has also been shown to have been contaminated. Shortly before the UNGDI could arrive, a secret society known as the Brotherhood of Nod acquired control of the site, at the cost of 30 local Italian authorities' lives. With this terrorist organization in possession of the resource, little is known of what the repercussions could be to the fragile balance of the post-Cold War world.

Factions

Global Defense Initiative
The United Nations Global Defense Initiative (UNGDI), or Global Defense Initiative (GDI), is the secret military branch of the United Nations. It was founded in accordance with the United Nations Global Defense Act (UNGDA), on the date of October 12, 1995, as a formalized military branch of the United Nations. GDI's initial goal was to preserve world order by combating global terrorism and genocide, epitomized by its nemesis the Brotherhood of Nod.

The Brotherhood of Nod
The Brotherhood of Nod (often shortened to "Nod" or the "Brotherhood") is a global, religiously developed movement devoted to the guidance of the elusive and charismatic figure of Kane, and the extraterrestrial Tiberium substance that arrived on Earth in 1995. Although Nod surfaced in 1995 at the time of the substance's arrival, before this date, the Brotherhood was an ancient and secret society[5] claiming to have originated prior to 1800 BC. Reported beliefs include that Kane is an immortal prophet whose guidance dates back through their alleged millennia of secrecy, and that Tiberium is the catalyst for the next stage of human evolution. Nod is linked to the three Abrahamic traditions of Christianity, Islam and Judaism, but its followers do not belong to any of these three traditions. While almost all Nod activity is concerned with complex economic, military and scientific foci, its religiously articulated ideology drives this.

During the arrival of Tiberium, Nod emerged and was targeted as a terrorist group by the Global Defense Initiative, for actively using the dangerous tiberium substance to fund a military-industrial complex in impoverished regions, primarily Africa, and pursue total domination over the world's peoples and resources.

_CLASSIFIED
(Game master only)

_INFORMATION CLASSIFIED

Details
There are two aspects to roleplaying in the game. Players can either take the role of a soldier or a commander. The soldier role involves IC roleplay with both the player and his or her platoon or squad. The commander role involves a far broader and more omnipotent position of power. The commander can instruct actions to be done within a battle, and his actions will have a greater effect on the world map. If a commander proves himself to be inefficient or abusive, soldiers can vote for his removal and replacement. (cannot be done in battle)

Application Sheets
Code: Select all
Soldier APPS:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age[/b]
[b]Gender[/b]
[b]Faction Serving[/b]
[b]Nationality[/b]
[b]Appearance[/b]
[b]Brief Bio[/b]
[b]Why does your character want to join *faction*?[/b]
[b]Any Flaws in your soldier or any personality traits? (REQUIRED)[/b]
[b]Anything Else?[/b]

024 - Do not remove, for Tracking purposes

Commander APPS:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Faction Serving:[/b]
[b]Nation Serving:[/b]
[b]Nationality:[/b]
[b]Appearance (If possible):[/b]
[b]Brief Bio:[/b]
[b]Why you want to be in the RP:[/b]

Rules

1.No metagaming
2.No godmode
3.Basic C&C knowledge required
4.Sexual content should be avoided
5.No one-liners
If any abuse is made beyond these rules, new rules will be made to cover any loopholes

Nationalities

Afghanistan
Albania
Algeria
Andorra
Angola
Antigua and Barbuda
Argentina
Armenia
Aruba
Australia
Austria
Azerbaijan
Bahamas, The
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Barbados
Belarus
Belgium
Belize
Benin
Bhutan
Bolivia
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Botswana
Brazil
Brunei
Bulgaria
Burkina Faso
Burma
Burundi
Cambodia
Cameroon
Canada
Cape Verde
Central African Republic
Chad
Chile
China
Colombia
Comoros
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Congo, Republic of the
Costa Rica
Cote d'Ivoire
Croatia
Cuba
Curacao
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Denmark
Djibouti
Dominica
Dominican Republic
East Timor (see Timor-Leste)
Ecuador
Egypt
El Salvador
Equatorial Guinea
Eritrea
Estonia
Ethiopia
Fiji
Finland
France
Gabon
Gambia, The
Georgia
Germany
Ghana
Greece
Grenada
Guatemala
Guinea
Guinea-Bissau
Guyana
Haiti
Holy See
Honduras
Hong Kong
Hungary
Iceland
India
Indonesia
Iran
Iraq
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Jamaica
Japan
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Kenya
Kiribati
Korea, North
Korea, South
Kosovo
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Laos
Latvia
Lebanon
Lesotho
Liberia
Libya
Liechtenstein
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Macau
Macedonia
Madagascar
Malawi
Malaysia
Maldives
Mali
Malta
Marshall Islands
Mauritania
Mauritius
Mexico
Micronesia
Moldova
Monaco
Mongolia
Montenegro
Morocco
Mozambique
Namibia
Nauru
Nepal
Netherlands
Netherlands Antilles
New Zealand
Nicaragua
Niger
Nigeria
North Korea
Norway
Oman
Pakistan
Palau
Palestinian Territories
Panama
Papua New Guinea
Paraguay
Peru
Philippines
Poland
Portugal
Qatar
Romania
Russia
Rwanda
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Lucia
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Samoa
San Marino
Sao Tome and Principe
Saudi Arabia
Senegal
Serbia
Seychelles
Sierra Leone
Singapore
Sint Maarten
Slovakia
Slovenia
Solomon Islands
Somalia
South Africa
South Korea
South Sudan
Spain
Sri Lanka
Sudan
Suriname
Swaziland
Sweden
Switzerland
Syria
Taiwan
Tajikistan
Tanzania
Thailand
Timor-Leste
Togo
Tonga
Trinidad and Tobago
Tunisia
Turkey
Turkmenistan
Tuvalu
Uganda
Ukraine
United Arab Emirates
United States
United Kingdom
Uruguay
Uzbekistan
Vanuatu
Venezuela
Vietnam
Yemen
Zambia
Zimbabwe
Last edited by Tchekermenia on Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:57 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:22 pm

Continuing on with the OP:

Chapter 1 Of the RP, Exodus, will take place from the first post to Post 2014.

Chapter 2, Tiberium Midnight, will take place from post 2015 onwards.

Chapter 1: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=321458
Last edited by Turmenista on Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:38 pm

bump

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:15 pm

SOLDIER APP

Name: Terrence Marlowe Holifield
Age 33
Gender Male
Faction Serving Global Defense Initiative
Nationality American
Appearance Terrence has the appearance of a Very dark-skinned man, at a height of 6'2. He is very well built, muscular and such, but most of his muscles is from upper body strength. He has a small stubble on his face, and a scar on one of his cheeks, but that's pretty much it. His eyes are very dark brown, almost black, and his hair is cut down to a buzz cut. He wears a short-sleeved GDI commando Multi-camouflage combat uniform, and has a sheath for a machete on his chest. His weapon of choice is the Silenced variant of the GAU-3 Eliminator Assault Rifle, and he also carries C4 Charges as well.
Brief Bio Marlowe, as he is called, grew up in Boston in a troubled family. Rumor has it, he was once part of an organization of the American Central Intelligence Agency known as the SAD, running Black Operations in countries such as Somalia and the middle east.
Why does your character want to join *faction*? Terrence wishes to join the GDI to join the fight against The Brotherhood of Nod in Europe and other places in the world, and at the same time learn more about this mysterious Tiberium
Any Flaws in your soldier or any personality traits? (REQUIRED) Marlowe, in the past, has had a history of failing to follow orders by "making up his own" on the spot. In addition to that, he's not to be trusted with children and overly-aggressive at times. While he is too good at handling a gun, he cannot, I REPEAT, CAN NOT fly air vehicles. Rather, he prefers ground vehicles like hummus and motorcycles.
Anything Else? He's black.

024 - Do not remove, for Tracking purposes

----
Last edited by Turmenista on Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The corporate states of Astavar
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The corporate states of Astavar » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:30 pm

Commander APPS:

Name: Derrek Zobo
Faction Serving: NOD
Nation Serving: currently operating somewhere in central afrika
Nationality: Russian
Appearance (If possible):
a man in his mid 40's he has a rough beard and spokes a pipe
(i'll find a picture later with some sci fi armor but since it would not make any sense it is what you get :) )
Brief Bio: works best independantly, fully commited to Nod, works mostly in third world countries, commander of a small Nod commited Guerilla army in Africa
Why you want to be in the RP: i'm a big fan of the Command & conquer series so i'm dying to get into this

Tchekermenia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Tchekermenia » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:31 pm

The corporate states of Astavar wrote:Commander APPS:

Name: Derrek Zobo
Faction Serving: NOD
Nation Serving: currently operating somewhere in central afrika
Nationality: Russian
a man in his mid 40's he has a rough beard and spokes a pipe
(i'll find a picture later with some sci fi armor but since it would not make any sense it is what you get :) )
Brief Bio: works best independantly, fully commited to Nod, works mostly in third world countries, commander of a small Nod commited Guerilla army in Africa
Why you want to be in the RP: i'm a big fan of the Command & conquer series so i'm dying to get into this

Accepted

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:35 pm

Tag.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Adunu
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Adunu » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:01 pm

Tag, not sure if I will be joining.
Home is where you make it

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:50 pm

Most of the fighting is taking place in Rome, Italy, just so you know.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The corporate states of Astavar » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:59 pm

i'm probably going to try to kick the hornets nest in Africa

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:05 pm

The corporate states of Astavar wrote:i'm probably going to try to kick the hornets nest in Africa

Good luck with that then, GDI is in Africa.

CORRECTION: They're not.

Speaking of Africa, I need to get a commander app up..
Last edited by Turmenista on Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tchekermenia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Tchekermenia » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:08 pm

Turmenista wrote:
The corporate states of Astavar wrote:i'm probably going to try to kick the hornets nest in Africa

The map speaks otherwise

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:10 pm

Tchekermenia wrote:
Turmenista wrote:

The map speaks otherwise

Yeah sorry about that jop, I was looking at a different map.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The corporate states of Astavar » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:33 pm

just to be clear the leader of the diffrent organisations is the Admin right?

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:41 pm

The corporate states of Astavar wrote:just to be clear the leader of the diffrent organisations is the Admin right?

Well, one person can vote themselves to be the leader of a faction (I'm leader of GDI).

Once we get more people, if a faction doesn't like who's leading them (say, nod commanders don't like their leader), they can organize a coup to vote the leader out of power, then vote someone else in.

Creataris
Minister

Founded: Aug 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Creataris » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:50 pm

Commander APPS:

Name: William Ross

Faction Serving: GDI

Nation Serving: United Kingdom

Nationality: British/Scottish

Appearance (If possible): A young commander with black hair, grey eyes and a slightly crooked nose. Wears full dress uniform at all times complete with full kilt.

Brief Bio: Seldom seen without tea or a mug close at hand the Commander is a generally calm and collected officer with a penchant for infantry, artillery and aerial assaults, preferably with the best munitions he can get his hands on. Favours defensive warfare but prides himself on being a decent attacker as well using a defensive assault coupled with fearsome bombardments when available. He cares for his men and hesitates to send them forward if he can afford to though he won't hesitate to send them in if he's sure that either victory is at hand or if he can gain an advantage.

Why you want to be in the RP: I'm a big C&C fan, though I only have Tib Dawn, C&C3 plus Kane's Wrath and RA3 with uprising.
Knowledge is power guard it well.
How would you destroy a man? Give him power.
National Anthem

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The corporate states of Astavar » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:52 pm

Turmenista wrote:
The corporate states of Astavar wrote:just to be clear the leader of the diffrent organisations is the Admin right?

Well, one person can vote themselves to be the leader of a faction (I'm leader of GDI).

Once we get more people, if a faction doesn't like who's leading them (say, nod commanders don't like their leader), they can organize a coup to vote the leader out of power, then vote someone else in.

but our leader is Kane and you cant Coup him exactly
i'd rather have the Admin administer and delegate tasks to us Commanders
Last edited by The corporate states of Astavar on Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:10 pm

The corporate states of Astavar wrote:
Turmenista wrote:

but our leader is Kane and you cant Coup him exatly

The game master [Tcheck/Me] Will be Kane. We will both Control him.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:11 pm

Creataris wrote:Commander APPS:

Name: William Ross

Faction Serving: GDI

Nation Serving: United Kingdom

Nationality: British/Scottish

Appearance (If possible): A young commander with black hair, grey eyes and a slightly crooked nose. Wears full dress uniform at all times complete with full kilt.

Brief Bio: Seldom seen without tea or a mug close at hand the Commander is a generally calm and collected officer with a penchant for infantry, artillery and aerial assaults, preferably with the best munitions he can get his hands on. Favours defensive warfare but prides himself on being a decent attacker as well using a defensive assault coupled with fearsome bombardments when available. He cares for his men and hesitates to send them forward if he can afford to though he won't hesitate to send them in if he's sure that either victory is at hand or if he can gain an advantage.

Why you want to be in the RP: I'm a big C&C fan, though I only have Tib Dawn, C&C3 plus Kane's Wrath and RA3 with uprising.

Accepted, Great App, and as USUAL

[Welcome back, Commander.]

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The corporate states of Astavar » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:20 pm

before i finish my post some thing i need to know if Tiberium Dirty bombs are op i see from the IC Tiberium bombs and bullets are already implemented in the fighting, i just need to know if this would be OP or Acceptable?
Last edited by The corporate states of Astavar on Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tchekermenia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Tchekermenia » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:23 pm

I think it's fine, but bullets should be very rare.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:40 am

Bumped.

Anyone else thinking of joining?

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:25 pm

Turmenista wrote:Bumped.

Anyone else thinking of joining?

App incoming.

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:38 pm

Commander APPS:

Name: Phillip Mason

Faction Serving: Brotherhood of Nod

Nation Serving: N/A

Nationality: American

Brief Bio: Born in the American South, Phillip came from a poverty stricken but highly religious family. As a child, Phillip was a strong believer in his faith. But after the death of his mother, and suffering the abuse from his father, Phillip descended into a petty life of crime and lost his place in his church. But, being busted in a gas station robbery Phillip served five years in prison, and upon his release he left the United States and joined the French Foreign Legion. Where he began his life as a soldier and thrived. Training in both Africa and French Guiana. It was during this period where the Legion encountered resistance from an unknown force, that defied local militia standards as they were organized, well equipped and trained. His unit encountered heavy losses and Phillip was captured. Taken to a local Nod Cell, he remained a prisoner for eight months. In that time, through his torture, interrogation he rediscovered something he lost. His faith, and his prophet became Kane. Pledging his service for the Brotherhood, the listed as MIA Mason reappeared carrying Nod Banners as Nod Forces swept across North African and the Sudan.

Why you want to be in the RP: Because I love C&C, do I need another reason? :p

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:07 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Commander APPS:

Name: Phillip Mason

Faction Serving: Brotherhood of Nod

Nation Serving: N/A

Nationality: American

Brief Bio: Born in the American South, Phillip came from a poverty stricken but highly religious family. As a child, Phillip was a strong believer in his faith. But after the death of his mother, and suffering the abuse from his father, Phillip descended into a petty life of crime and lost his place in his church. But, being busted in a gas station robbery Phillip served five years in prison, and upon his release he left the United States and joined the French Foreign Legion. Where he began his life as a soldier and thrived. Training in both Africa and French Guiana. It was during this period where the Legion encountered resistance from an unknown force, that defied local militia standards as they were organized, well equipped and trained. His unit encountered heavy losses and Phillip was captured. Taken to a local Nod Cell, he remained a prisoner for eight months. In that time, through his torture, interrogation he rediscovered something he lost. His faith, and his prophet became Kane. Pledging his service for the Brotherhood, the listed as MIA Mason reappeared carrying Nod Banners as Nod Forces swept across North African and the Sudan.

Why you want to be in the RP: Because I love C&C, do I need another reason? :p

Dude. Isssssssssssssssss that a cobra person? Lol :P

Anyways, Accepted, Welcome back, Commander.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse