NATION

PASSWORD

Everyone get lost in wilderness

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Fauzjhia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Everyone get lost in wilderness

Postby Fauzjhia » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:57 am

Now this is getting very ridiculous

in my nation, everyone get lost in wilderness, soon, it will be the main cause of death, before old age.
I suppose this is consequence of having a beautiful environment, but how can it be beautiful when everyone die in it.
Warning Political position : Far-Left, self-identify as liberal-communist. also as Feminist, atheist, ecologist and nationalist.
Support : non-corrupt state, human rights, women rights, wild life protection, banning fossil fuel, cooperatives, journalists, Radio-Canada, Télé-Quebec, public media, public service, nationalization, freedom and right to be informed, Quebec's Independence, Protection of the French Language, Immigration right and integration.
really dislike conservatism

Talvezout
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Talvezout » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:59 am

Well, you at least die with a view.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
talveziobiblio.org.tz

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:26 am

40.4%?
That's certainly the highest value that I can recall ever seeing for any nation with this factor. I'm impressed.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:43 am

Fauzjhia wrote:I suppose this is consequence of having a beautiful environment, but how can it be beautiful when everyone die in it.

Perhaps the great beauty of your nation isn't rolling plains or majestic forests. Perhaps it's vast canyons with crumbling edges, windblown sand dunes, or a lovely fire swamp? After all, the three dangers of the fire swamp are the flame spurt, the lightning sand, and the dreaded Rodents of Unusual Size. I can easily imagine 40% losses from encounters with the dreaded R.O.U.S.es.

Blood Wine
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Blood Wine » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:36 pm

Sure,they get "lost in the wilderness"

*signals black suits to hide*
Formerly known as Port Blood
Elke and Elba wrote:Well Mall, you want Haven? I'd want your Joint Systems Alliance badge, then.
Discoveria wrote:Port blood is a raider through and through. Honest.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.
Sedgistan wrote:Attempted threadjack on sandwiches and satanism removed.
[4:27 PM] Antigone: Port Blood = Gameplay Jesus
Former foreign Minister of gay
Current community leader in charge of foreign affairs of gay
ex corporal in The Black Hawks

The Arctic Kingdom
Envoy

Founded: Oct 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Arctic Kingdom » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:38 pm

Well, to be honest, 88.7 die of old age and the rest die in the wilderness... meaning that I somehow have no healthcare (aside from natural causes) or crime-related deaths at all, oddly enough.
Social Liberal Democrat, Shy, Introverted, Socially Awkward, and quite interested in Architecture, Physics, and History
The Arctic Kingdom - a Technologically Advanced, Environmentally Friendly, Socially Progressive Sunalaya Equivalent of Norway and Iceland combined.
Ísland - grundvallaratriðum paradís, en það er betra!

Avaerilon
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 03, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Avaerilon » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:42 pm

It might simply be your death rates are so very low that the amount of people who die from getting lost becomes a major thing (as opposed to being a minor figure due to other factors). I mean, I have a huge percentage of deaths resulting from people getting lost, but I put that down to the death rates being so low (after all, my average lifespan is high and my unexpected death rate is negative). So, this might simply be 10 people dying a year, 4 of them from getting lost in your vast, unspoilt landscape :p
===I'M A UNIVERSITY TEACHER===
No, my IC tax rate is NOT 100%
On Behalf of His Most Royal Majesty, King Aubrey the Dragonheart
Essel y fend Ēg Regnerarch Mawregddog, Regnyr Awbru yr Amdragalon

Mieraskya
Envoy

Founded: Sep 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Mieraskya » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:57 pm

maybe theres just more people who have a bad sence of derection then old people in your nation
Last edited by Mieraskya on Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fauzjhia
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Fauzjhia » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:49 am

Maybe my people are not intelligent.
Warning Political position : Far-Left, self-identify as liberal-communist. also as Feminist, atheist, ecologist and nationalist.
Support : non-corrupt state, human rights, women rights, wild life protection, banning fossil fuel, cooperatives, journalists, Radio-Canada, Télé-Quebec, public media, public service, nationalization, freedom and right to be informed, Quebec's Independence, Protection of the French Language, Immigration right and integration.

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:03 am

Maybe some people might be interested in why the Bears have this fate listed among their leading causes of death? I actually worked out the answer some time ago, but hadn’t posted it anywhere before now.
The development of today’s sapient Ursines from ‘ordinary’ bears wasn’t purely a case of evolution: There was definitely some form of supernatural intervention involved as well, although opinions differ as to its precise nature. There are some areas of woodland around (the so-called ‘Sleeping Forests’) within which not only are the native bears still pre-sapient but any sapient Ursines who spend too long will revert to that status as well; some Ursines who are getting old or suffering from serious illnesses deliberately choose to undergo that change, to spend their final days as “real” bears; and it’s become a convention that their deaths (which normally happen fairly soon after the reversion) get listed under this heading.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.

North Campbell Nation
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby North Campbell Nation » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:55 am

That's nothing. >85% of the people in my main, The Campbell Nation just disappear. Not lost in the wilderness, just "disappearance". I'd say they were vaporized by the secret police Commission for Continuity of State Security, but alegedly my authoritarianism is relatively low.
WA Proxy of The Campbell Nation
Delegate and Chairman, the People's Republic of Warzone Asia
Khronion: I gotta say, I don't envy our delegates. Hopefully they live in non-punishing time zones.
Khronion: Curiously enough, all quiet now means "3 attacks repelled from the same group at major."
Severisen: You literally couldn't have missed the point more, even if you endorsed the native delegate.
Until I say otherwise, assume what I am saying does not represent the official views of the People's Republic of Warzone Asia. I get into much less trouble that way.

Imyoji
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Imyoji » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:46 am

Maybe the wilderness is the equivalent of Australia, Indonesia, and Sub Saharan Africa (Congo) combined. Beautiful, but deadly.
The Republic of Imyoji ― Emüryürü-ju Miinju
The Harmonious Northern Island

What do you get when you combine pursuits of technological advancements, an appreciation and strong conservation of the natural environment, and a harmony between altruistic communitarianism and state sponsored capitalism?
i am the globalization shill the left and the right warned you about

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:06 am

North Campbell Nation wrote:That's nothing. >85% of the people in my main, The Campbell Nation just disappear. Not lost in the wilderness, just "disappearance". I'd say they were vaporized by the secret police Commission for Continuity of State Security, but alegedly my authoritarianism is relatively low.

Maybe your national animal should be the boojum?
^_^

Tancerlo
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tancerlo » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:45 pm

North Campbell Nation wrote:That's nothing. >85% of the people in my main, The Campbell Nation just disappear. Not lost in the wilderness, just "disappearance". I'd say they were vaporized by the secret police Commission for Continuity of State Security, but alegedly my authoritarianism is relatively low.

That's actually almost impressive.
Albion ♠ Come write stories with us on our community forum!

"If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - A. Einstein

Nephmir
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nephmir » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:54 pm

If you can get it to 100%, you could effectively eliminate death. Your people simply "reach enlightenment" and disappear. :lol:
SC Resolutions
SC#165 | SC#173
_
_
The 300 Endorsements of Nephmir
"100 by land, 100 by air, 100 by sea."
Mercenary of The Sable Order
Commander in Project Soul

Fauzjhia
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Fauzjhia » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:36 pm

Well, actually, I want to reach the most inacceptable dictatorship with Marnady, but I am unable to do it.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay