NATION

PASSWORD

LSI RP Group Regional Summit (Closed, LSI Only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Ir-Rabat
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

LSI RP Group Regional Summit (Closed, LSI Only)

Postby Ir-Rabat » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:25 pm

Prime Minister Carmelo Bonnici, of Ir-Rabat cordially invites the following leader's~

Chancellor Joachim von Hoffman, Prime Minister Alicia Madero & Minister of State Giancarlo Rossi.

To attend a summit of regional diplomacy concerning the future of the LSI .

The summit is to be held at Grandmaster's Palace in Ir-Rabat Għawdex
on 29,November,2014-30,November,2014

Also in attendance will be the President of Ir-Rabat Maurice Mintoff.

Please confirm your attendance...
Last edited by Ir-Rabat on Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Otrenia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Otrenia » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:32 pm

The People's Empire of Otrenia
Αυτοκρατορία του Λαού της Οτρενια

Prime Minister Carmelo Bonnici of the Most Serene Republic of Ir-Rabat,

Prime Minister, I am happy to accept your invitation to the regional summit. I hope that the discussions between our nations will be fruitful, and produce a spirit of mutual cooperation. I shall be bringing along my Minister of Foreign Affairs, Wilson Farren.

Yours,
PM Madero
Last edited by Otrenia on Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sozialistischen Deutschland
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

In Acceptance of the Summit Invitation

Postby Sozialistischen Deutschland » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:04 pm

Comrades,

As the Head of Government I must defer your invitation to the German President, for he is the official head of state. However, I am authorized to accept it and we look forward to attending; President Golden has many suggestions in order to solidify our relations.

With respect,
Reichskanzelor Joachim von Hoffman

Lago Montalbano
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lago Montalbano » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:24 pm

Minister of State Giancarlo Rossi, accepts the invitation to attend!

Otrenia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Otrenia » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:25 pm

International Airport
Ir-Rabat Għawdex
Ir-Rabat

The presidential airplane, Bastiyan 1, landed at the airport in the Ir-Rabatian capital. Prime Minister Alicia Madero and Minister of Foreign Affairs Wilson Faren quickly walked down the ramp, eager to get to work. This would be one of Otrenia's first major diplomatic missions. She hoped that the four nations would be able to find common ground, and that some meaningful trade and political agreements would be made.

A car waiting at the airport quickly took them to the Grandmaster's Palace, where the two Otrenians exited and waited to be greeted by their host.

Ir-Rabat
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ir-Rabat » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:54 pm

Grandmaster's Palace
Ir-Rabat Għawdex
Ir-Rabat

Prime Minister Carmelo Bonnici, slick's his jet black hair back with his comb as he is about to meet with President Mintoff at the entrance of Grandmaster's Palace in preparation to great the delegation from Otrenia. A group of journalist's is also present to cover the event's. The car arrives and Prime Minister Alicia Madero appear's from the vehicle and walk to the entrance she and Mr Bonnici shake hand's and she compliment's the Prime minister's stylish suit! President Mintoff the offer's his hand, Minister of Foreign Affairs Wilson Faren also is greeted by Mr Bonnici & President Mintoff, The four walk into the place awaiting the arrival of the other leader's!

Return to International Incidents