NATION

PASSWORD

Vade Retro Satana (MT/IC/INVITE)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
New Carloso
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Vade Retro Satana (MT/IC/INVITE)

Postby New Carloso » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:35 am

Ebon, Federal Republic of Carloso
22 November 2014

*Good morning Carloso! You're listening to Drivetime with Ian Daly on CBC Radio One! Today, Supreme Chancellor Carl Tobin's decision to conduct snap military drills in the Bay of the Lowren and of course the controversial immigration bill due to pass through parliament tomorrow. I have with me Minister of Defence and Chief of the General Staff Régulo Moran, who is just after flying in from Monswantel, Zunkwentania from a summit of the International Freedom Coalition, and journalist with the Carlossian Times, Matthew Field. Now, first off, Minister Moran, could you please explain why Carsodonia has been acting so aggressively against the United Regions in the past day or so. According to The Times in front of me, upwards of forty-thousand soldiers are now stationed along the relatively narrow border with tanks, artillery and fighters. Does it not look like that they are gearing up for an invasion, which I remind you all will effectively initiate a state of war between the Federal Republic and Carsodonia. I suppose what I'm asking is, will Carloso go as far as waging a large scale war with Carsodonia---*

Robert White gave out a strained yawn as he reached for the dial, tuning the radio down. "More war will be good for business." he chuckled to himself, reaching for the packet of Bratislavian cigars on a coffee table that was sitting on one of two slabs of granite fitted into its surface. With one fell swoop of a match, the wrapped bundle of dried leaf tobacco lit up, the twenty-nine year old business man inhaling the trails of smoke as he puffed. He parted his lips, a grin forming on his face as he moved the cigar away from his mouth. "Is it not great to have everything in the world, nine billion deros worth of financial assets and not have worked a day in your life? Am I not right Mittens?" An Aegean cat curled around the corner of the sofa, responding with a soft 'meow'. Arching its back for a jump, it leapt onto the coffee table and then onto the coach, purring as it it jerked and twisted into a comfortable sleeping position. Within seconds, the eight-month old kitten was fast asleep.

"Geesh, fine then." White rose off the sofa, limping towards the kitchen with a mild case of pins-and-needles in his right foot. As he was just about to open the door to his fridge, he heard a plank in the hallway creak. White immediately turned around, his pulse rising steadily. He reached for his secret Heckler & Koch USP hidden behind the microwave, hastily loading the fire arm.

"Hello? Is somebody there?"
Last edited by New Carloso on Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE OFFICIAL FACTBOOK OF CARLOSO | FatChineseGuy: Official Mascot | Proud Member and Minister for Defence of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION! | FEEL FREE TO JOIN ATLAS | CARLOSSIAN BROADCASTING CORPORATION

Estenia
Senator

Founded: Mar 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:15 pm

Ebon, Federal Republic of Carloso
22nd Novemeber 2014

Andrei Sursaminov, broke in, holding a Luger pistol and a survival knife, a very sharp one. The person was dressed with a Catholic priest's hood, which was brown. Then he walked in to the house, hidden well and saw Robert White coming saying "Hello? Somebody here?" and he whispered to Robert "Yes, I am the one who will achive his target by taking you to hell." he quickly ran towards Robert, stealhtly, without Robert understanding a move and he stabbed him.

Then, he taken Robert's dead body, which was under a cooldown and moved 50 kilometres, then he was digging a hole for about 25 minutes and he put the body in, then he wrote in a rock 'RIP RObert White 1985-2014, rest in peace you filthy bastard'

Then he moved away with his car and after a 5 hour journey, he reached New Carlingford. His face seemed to be happy rather than worried about the bussinessman's death, it's like he wanted to do that. But he wasn't, he was doing it for the Samash, a Satanic Organisation, not really believing in Satan but believing in a Satanic God, Shemshon. Samash had a meeting there and as a General Priest he was, he had to go.
Runner-up at the 1st OMAHAN FUTSAL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, 4th at Maple Leaf Bowl III, 4th on Baptism of Fire 57, 2nd at Runner Cup 4, 3rd at 21st World Lacrosse Championships.

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

New Carloso
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Carloso » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:32 pm

New Carlingford, Federal Republic of Carloso
23rd November 2014

News anchor Anthony Reddy adjusted his tie, dodging the arms of the stylist as she vigorously applied make-up on his face. A man emerged from one of the cameras positioned around the studio, "We are live in 5... 5... 3... 2... 1..." The theme music of the CBC News was played, the stylist barely making it off the set in time when the cameras started rolling. "Hello from the newsroom. Prominent Carlossian businessman and billionair, Robert White, has been reported missing. The 29 year-old co-owner of arms manufacturing firm Ebonheart DSS was last seen yesterday morning in central Ebon, where he was visiting a relative. White best known for pioneering 'Estenian Industrialisation' in Ebon and Toro's industrial areas. The Ebon Metropolitan Police Service conducted a search of White's home earlier this morning. The EMPS Commissioner, Michael Howe, is expected to make a statement at lunch time today. We will keep you updated on any events relating to this story unfold throughout the day."
Last edited by New Carloso on Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE OFFICIAL FACTBOOK OF CARLOSO | FatChineseGuy: Official Mascot | Proud Member and Minister for Defence of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION! | FEEL FREE TO JOIN ATLAS | CARLOSSIAN BROADCASTING CORPORATION

Estenia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:39 am

New Carlingford, Carloso

The Samash was watching the TV from the their headquarters on the 40th floor of a skyscraper. Andrei and the others were very proud of his achievemnt, leader of Samash, which name is Uknown is the proudest person inside the the HQ. He actually taken a cup of coffee and started sipping it while looking through New Carlingford skyline. He admired that skyline and was sad that he had to leave it along with the other members, they had to return on their 2nd informal HQ back on Ebon, because most probably, they won't see them while being in front of them.

2 hours later... they left New Carlingford to go to Ebon, wtout leaving a spot off the HQ, they quickly burnt it when they taken everything needed and left without leaving a trace on their van. 4 hours later, they reached Ebon, their second HQ, they were 2 blocks away from White's house, the flag of Carloso was hanging out their house and disguised as Carlossian people having several meetings at the house. Andrei was disguised as Andrew, everyone just made their names sound Carlossian, like Uknown changed his name to Johnathan.
Runner-up at the 1st OMAHAN FUTSAL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, 4th at Maple Leaf Bowl III, 4th on Baptism of Fire 57, 2nd at Runner Cup 4, 3rd at 21st World Lacrosse Championships.

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

New Carloso
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Carloso » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:00 am

Ebon, Carloso

Barry Nolan sipped a hot cup of herbal tea as he peered out the bedroom window, observing the police officers chatting several blocks down surrounded by jet black police cars and jeeps. He turned for the stairs down to the hallway as he heard the footsteps of men down below; his brethren. "My brothers, welcome to Ebon. I hope Shemshon protected you on your mission, which I must say, was executed with the utmost perfection. Come, let us sit down and discuss our plans." Nolan guided them through a door into the kitchen and then down another staircase to the basement. "Since you last visited, we have been able to make a small few, huh, 'modifications' to this humble abode. He pressed a grey button implanted in one of the bricks, which in turn opened up a section of the wall leading to a room big enough for a table and at most ten people. "Enter, and let us begin."
Last edited by New Carloso on Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Estenia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:44 am

Ebon, Carloso

As they saw Barry welcoming them and leading them into the room, Anonymous, named as Johnathan said "Hello, may Shemson bless you my dear brother, we shall follow you in the room, there, we will discuss everything with more ease and detail." as he followed Barry into the room, he has taken his seat and waited for him to answer.

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

New Carloso
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Carloso » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:54 am

Ebon, Carloso

"Indeed." Barry took his seat at the table, setting his cup of herbal tea down. "Now that we're hear, I suppose we should ask whom will be our next target. Any ideas bring to mind? We might even be able to strike at figures outside of Estenia and Carloso... maybe even Valaran or Bratislav who dare pose a threat to our cause."
Last edited by New Carloso on Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Estenia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:28 pm

Ebon, Carloso

Anonymous, after hearing also that, he had some great ideas that would please everyone, so he sipped his coffee and said "Robert Abrahamev, Robert Abrahamev is our next target. He is dangerous for our organisation, he already knows enough. But he has security, do you have a sniper gun, the one we had, had to be burnt too to hide the evidence of the murder." again sipping his coffee and looking at everyone awaiting for a fast and swift response.

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

New Carloso
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Carloso » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:55 pm

"Indeed... he is." Barry looked around the room for a second. peering under the table. "Please, wait one second. I'll be back with a gun." He got of his seat, disappearing into the basement adjacent to the room. After a few moments of looking through junk, he pulled out a guitar case. He placed on the table in-front of the men to see, opening it to reveal a sniper rifle. "This is a Bratislavian made gas-operated, rotating bolt action SVDS Dragunov, chambered in 7.62×54mmR ammo with an effective firing range of 800 metres. The black market is flooding with these ever since the Brats began replacing all their Soviet stuff with Western equipment." He sat back down, handing the rifle to Andrei. "You know the drill. Silent and quick and burn all the evidence. Shemshon with you."

Estenia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:03 am

"Of course I do, Barry. Of course I'll kill Abrahamev, the only thing I have to do is how to take the gun safely into Bratislav. With what way, the airplane is back on New Carlingford, near the burnt house, probably in the police line. It's a true risk taking it. Does anyone know somebody about how finding a jet to go safely on Bratislav?" said Andrei

Anonymous preffered not to say about that, he considered that it was more risky than taking the gun safely on Bratislav so he kep his mouth close, as he was supposed to. He had to keep his mouth closed cause the Estenian gang on Bratislav 'Australi Seuroris' told him to, or else his head would be on the walls of that, so the other members' heads.

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

New Carloso
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Carloso » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:09 pm

"Hmmm, in this case I believe it would be safest to go by boat. It'll be easier to travel without being detected by the Carlossian or Bratislavian authorities. I'm sure you could get a skiff from Secano in the south; New Carlingford would be too risky and obvious, and make your way down the Hayabusan coast where we'll place fuel tanks. Getting from there to Bratislav should be a piece of cake after that. However, don't underestimate our enemy. He has security as you said."

Estenia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:50 am

"Erm, Secano. Nice, I know the place, we can leave from there and go safely to Hayabusan coast but what if Carlossian authorities already told Hayabusan authorities that we may arrive there? But still, there are cahnces though but also too risky, I'll try it because we have to help our glorious god, Shemson. May Shemson bless you all."

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

New Carloso
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Carloso » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:10 pm

"Indeed, may Shemson bless you both too." With that Barry lead the men up, out of the basement and into the kitchen, continuing on into the hallway. He handed the Dragunov to Andrei, patting the man on the back, "Good luck my friend, good luck for you will need lots of it."

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents