NATION

PASSWORD

Where do I submit this?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Belassia
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Where do I submit this?

Postby Belassia » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:13 am

So Im quite new to NS and Im just confused as to where I can find a nation-recruitment-thread, one where other nations can brag about their region and where others can ask if theres (x) region that meets their satisfactions. If there is one, I'd be delighted to know.

Thanks

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:16 am

You can start a thread asking for suggested regions, or advertising your own region, in the Gameplay section.

Or just come to the International Democratic Union: Your nation looks as though it would be comfortable amongst us.
^_^.
Last edited by Bears Armed on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Return to General