NATION

PASSWORD

[REPORT] Spot of flaming in my eyes.

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Yukonastan
Negotiator

Founded: May 17, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

[REPORT] Spot of flaming in my eyes.

Postby Yukonastan » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:17 pm

this guy is a fucking furry and a therian
Btw, here's my IC flag

"Purp go to bed." - Nirvash Type TheEnd

Digital Planets
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Digital Planets » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:21 pm

And what seems to be spam a post above:

Trevor Phillip Enterprises wrote:NUKES FOR ALL! SCREW YOUR REGULATIONS! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
So you decide to open it anyway? What the heck, man?

Yukonastan
Negotiator

Founded: May 17, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Yukonastan » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:46 pm

Digital Planets wrote:And what seems to be spam a post above:

Trevor Phillip Enterprises wrote:NUKES FOR ALL! SCREW YOUR REGULATIONS! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Eh, my personal view on it is while it is spammy, I couldn't care about the spammy part, as the thread is meant for some hilarious responses. The guy I reported was dare I say butthurt about it.
this guy is a fucking furry and a therian
Btw, here's my IC flag

"Purp go to bed." - Nirvash Type TheEnd

Euroslavia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Euroslavia » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:07 pm

Yukonastan wrote:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=320886#p22511479

Not seeing it. He's commenting on your citizens and your nation, not you as a person.

Meh. Still on topic. Frankly, those topics in general can get spammy at times, but I'm not seeing any reason to take action in this issue.
BRAVE ENOUGH

BRAVE ENOUGH

BRAVE ENOUGH

-The Unified Earth Governments-
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby -The Unified Earth Governments- » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:26 pm

Yukonastan wrote:

Eh, my personal view on it is while it is spammy, I couldn't care about the spammy part, as the thread is meant for some hilarious responses. The guy I reported was dare I say butthurt about it.

How was I butt hurt about it?

I was making an in character joke reaction about how your nation gives people nuclear weapons (For hunting being a reason...somehow) and pointing out the obvious fact that you should indeed, have been destroyed by such a law.

I didn't come out and say you should die or that you're an idiot, I insinuated your country is via an in character wtf moment.

You can surely think its weird to do, but I mean what do you think a reaction would get? Those type of post are not new in the IC form, and it usually in a humerus fashion, if you think it was a flame because of how unprofessional it read, well it could just be a civilian response, a countries citizens aren't going to be as professional as a diplomat responding to an inquiry, and as well I did answer your question too, a two in one question K.O.

Now it isn't necessarily clear on that I admit, but please learn the difference between IC and OOC, even if its ambiguous, even threads that shouldn't really call for IC responses do in fact receive those type of post in FB&NI.

I just felt that it was good to respond in person to the issue real quick, and I hope the OP knows I mean no harm, and I have nothing against him/her/they/etc. And I hope that I receive the same in kind.
FactbookHistoryColoniesEmbassy Program V.IIUNSC Navy (WIP)InfantryAmmo Mods
/// A.N.N. \\\
News - 10/27/2558: Deglassing of Reach is going smoother than expected. | First prototype laser rifle is beginning experimentation. | The Sangheili Civil War is officially over, Arbiter Thel'Vadam and his Swords of Sanghelios have successfully eliminated remaining Covenant cells on Sanghelios. | President Ruth Charet to hold press meeting within the hour on the end of the Sangheili Civil War. | The Citadel Council official introduces the Unggoy as a member of the Citadel.

The Most Important Issue Result - "Robosexual marriages are increasingly common."

Return to Moderation