NATION

PASSWORD

Heroes of Pangden: The Dark Ones (Closed Sign-Ups)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Heroes of Pangden: The Dark Ones (Closed Sign-Ups)

Postby Nuridia » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:40 pm

IC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=320573

The credit for the central plot idea of this RP goes to my good friend Tomia. Also I don't know how to mark the map since I found it on the Internet and didn't make it myself so it won't be used to chart kingdom locations but it is there because most people would say that the map is easier to RP with. Anyway, I'll put up a list of races later but the main ones are humans, different types of elves, orcs and dwarves. Tomia is my co-op now so his word and mine are the same.

Map of Pangden: Image

The Heroes of Pangden: The Dark Ones
The world of Pangden, a world filled with mystery, magic, gods and wonder. Some say it was formed in an explosion, others say it was creaed by the gods. Still others say that it rose up out of the ocean or was formed by magic. Or even volanic fire. To be honest, nobody really knows the true story but all they know is that one day this land was there and gradually it was settled by all manners of races, dwarves, elves, humans, shifters and other races. After years of wars against the kingdoms of this expansive land and against the monsters and dark gods, peace was finally won after the Centurion Wars, which raged for 100 years and were finally stopped by the legendary Heroes Guild, a group of skilled legendary warriors bestowed by the gods with powers to keep the peace and to actually kill gods and demons, they were the peacekeepers of the realms, the protectors, the warriors, the saviors. For many years, peace and order was maintained and life was good, until one of these trusted Heroes turned rogue. This person, known only as the Dark Centurion turned from the path of Light and got into dark magic, and when apprehended escaped to the far North where it is presumed that this former Hero is summoning an army of monsters, demons and dark gods and is recruiting shadow mages and others to their cause to do their bidding in order to reek havoc on Pangden once more by summoning Kyzar, the ultimate god of evil and force of destruction. This group henceforth is known as the Dark Ones, the opposite of the Heroes. Because of this person's betrayal, many of Pangden's citizens lost faith in the Heroes, but the Heroes Guild knows that in order to defeat this evil, new Heroes must be trained, recruited and grouped together to save the world from darkness and destruction. You must choose, will uyou be on the side of the Heroes or the side of evil? Will you help save the world or destroy it, it's all up to you.

Okay, here are the rules: Respect me as the OP along with any co-op I choose, sex is PG-13 only and only if your character is 15 or above, keep OOC discussions in the OOC if you don't mind, respect each other and no OP powers. And this is an absolute MUST, if you wish to play a major kingdom TG me IMMEDIATELY. Also if you'd like to make a character in another player's family, ask them first. Besides all that boring legal stuff, this is a fantasy RP so the most important rule is to have ful, or else. The gods in this RP CAN DIE, so if you play one you can be killed just like Frigga in the Dark World. Gods, unlike humans can be reincarnated but this process takes ten years so basically you'll be dead for the whole RP if you're bumped off during the course, aka final battle.

The Empire of Kakyuzu- A large, wealthy, East Asian-esque empire stretching across a great deal of the eastern part of the continent, it is considered the cultural center of Pangden and famous for its poets, mages, musicians and artists. Its biggest imports are silks, textile des, gold, silver, precious mtals and gems making it one of the richest kingdoms in all of Pangden, boasting significant populations of all races. The culture is a mix of ancient China, Japan, and Korea with some fantasy twists thrown in. A peaceful land under a strict and effective management system to crack down on crime and corruption, however it does boast a strong military with their navy being considered one of the best in the continent. This kingdom will be played by me.

Albion- A Middle Age-Renaissance type kingdom, this northern island nation is large and prosperous with an English-Viking type culture. Their navy is the best on Pangden and the kingdom is very prosperous due to its trade routes by sea and because of the rich waters and soils that yield valuable and profitable goods. Its people are rugged, hardy and proud of their heritage and their ruler. Their seafarin tradition runs deep in their veins and many children especially boys learn to sail at a young age. Albion boasts some of the toughest sailors and warriors although they are also a diplomatic and peaceful kingdom. TAKEN BY TOMIA

Republic of Gandera
This southern kingdom, ruled by a Prime Minister and an elected cabinet of twelve officials known as The People's Council of Twelve, this elven realm has advanced magic and technology for its time and is home to many scholar-mages, artisans, craftsmen and healers. A member of the Twelve is elected every twenty years, and the Prime Minister elected every fifty years. Men and women are allowed to vote and participate in elections as soon as they reach the elven majority age of 40, when most elves reach maturity. The Ganderans are powerful mages and archers, their crafted bows are highly sought after. PLAYED BY HIPPIE KIWIS

Pen'daii-
The kingdom of the Orcs, the base of this mostly nomadic kingdom is in the deep south where the forest is thickest and darkest. Their leader is a Tarlook, or Chieftain, and the position is often passed down from father to eldest son although the title is won by the best warrior in the tribeand is won in the Khyber Duel, when a warrior challenges the current Tarlook. It is often a duel to the death and if the challenger bests the chieftain, the challenger becomes the new Tarlook.

Tierran
The dwarven kingdom built in the mountainous western region and is ruled by the Dwarven King, they are quite wealthy due to the precious metals and gems that are often found in the bases of the mountains into which they carve their cities. Despite being a rough people, they are also very cultured and are renowned warriors, jewelry crafters, metalsmiths and weapon makers.

Elnaria
The elven monarchy, this northern kingdom is home to the Snow-Elves and Moon-Elves, they are well adapted to surviving their consistently snowy and Arctic environment and have turned snow into paradise in their own unique Elven way. This kingdom, whose main export is Moon Crystal which can only be found in northern Elnaria is ruled from the capital city of Firinel by the Elven King or Queen.TAKEN BY THE STARLIGHT

Mawlay
An Arabic-Egyptian and Mughal Indian style desert nation of nomadic humans, they are renowned cavaliers(horsemen) and their horsemanship skills earned them a place on the world map. Spices, iron and weapons are their major exports and they are ruled by a Shiekah, their name for their king. There has never been a female Shiekah in the history of Mawlay, and although daughters can inherit equally with sons, warrior rulers are preferred and usually women are not trained in warfare as the men are.

The Arcanic Empire of Loray
Another large empire, although not as large as the Kakyuzu Empire. This empire is western, and stretches quite a distance. Thanks to the policies made by their frugal ruler and because of the platinum ore and, marble and gems which they have in abundance it is a very wealthy state. They are a highly magical state with the chief Archmage ranking only second to the Emperor or Empress. Daughters inherit on equal footing with the sons and the primogeniture is absolute although it is mostly a patriarchal society. It is a magical place with the largest mage school on the continent, the Arcane Academy of Archmages, only the best are even allowed in. This empire boasts world-renowned cratsmanship and the architecture is awe-inspiring. Many of the buildings are a mixture of Elven and Dwarven architecture although humans are the dominant race of this country. The buildings in the capital city of Lorelia are mostly pale in color, ranging from dark cream to bright white to silver, giving the city the nickname of the Pearl of Pangden. Since magic is preferred above all weapons, this empire's warriors are mostly mages and their weapons department and non magic military is lacking. THIS KINGDOM WILL BE PLAYED BY ME AS WELL.

Kingdom App:
Name of Kingdom:
Population(limit is 200,000 for a minor kingdom):
Size of Military(limit 10 percent of population):
Capital City:
Major imports:
Major exports:
Culture:
Short History:
Economy:
Govrnment type:
Current ruler:

Heroes App:
Name:
Appearance:
Race:
Magical ability:
Allegiance:
Personality:
Defining Traits:
Weaknesses:
Strengths:
Special Skills:
Bio:
Nationality/Kingdom of Origin:

Character App
Name:
Allegiance:
Alignment(Heroes/The Dark Ones):
Appearance:
Personality:
Defining Traits:
Weaknesses:
Strengths:
Special Skills:
Magical Ability:
Bio:
Nationality/Kingdom of Origin:

Name:
Aspect(what are you the god of?):
Attributes and Symbols:
Abilities/Powers:
History:
Bio:
Personality:
Defining Traits:
Weaknesses:
Strengths:
Special Skills:
Patronage:
Home Base/Sacred Place(mountains, rivers, cities, temples, etc)

EDIT: Albion is taken, reserved by Tomia.

Heroes
Tomia:
Aldrean Tiberin
Dark Centurion(main bad guy)
Galith Doldarin(Heroes' Guildmaster)

The Starlight:
Elyrith Tarembor, Queen of Elnaria

Deian Salazar:
Yun Liang

Nuridia:
Leticia "Tish" Valen
Jeong Haneul

Characters
New Roman Empire:
Tiberius Eldan

Nuridia
Anna Valen

Masimino
Lokhtar Dokh

Kingdoms
Nuridia- Kakyuzu Empire, Loray Empire
Tomia- Albion
Hippie Kiwis- Republic of Gandera
The Starlight- Elnaria
Masimino- Ozakaria
Deian Salazar- Duchy of Qwen

Gods
Inyel-Goddess of snow and ice, The Starlight
Abrok, God of Destiny and Balance, Tomia
Chantico- Goddess of fire, volcanoes and volcanic eruptions, Nuridia
Rœrk- god of rule by virtue, righteousness, and battle. Is usually seen as a god for rulers, knights, and soldiers- Asyir

Cainesland:
Kingdom: The Marquessate of Azentle

New Cinoth:
Kingdom: Ulthalia
Heroes App:
Name: Alyah Eshe
Character App
Name: Ergon Valine

New Roman Empire:
God: Salvari

Arceus Theocracy:
Character App
Name: Sierra/Pireus

Dutch:
Character App
Name: Marvyre Emberfury

Krugmar:
God App:
Name: The Whisperer
Character App
Name: Nzem’thoth

Asterdan:
God: Shade
Kingdom App:
Name of Kingdom: Orion

Videssos:
God: The Errant

NPC Gods/Goddesses

Metztli -Goddess of the moon
Ixchel- Goddess of the rainbow and messengers
Yaxchel- God of birds and of the air. twin brother to Ixchel
Ayahuitl- God of the heavens
Toci- goddess of the earth and of plants
Cozamatl- god of nature and of the wilds
Azhoka- Goddess of the stars
Mazatla- God of deer, horses, horsemanship and hooved animals, Usually depicted as a faun like creature with deer antlers and horse hooves
Oicamac- God of time
Itzli- Goddess of travellers and thieves
Tenepal- God of wealth, good luck and fortune
Teocuitlayo- God of the sun and of the day
Tepolli- God of fertility, marriage and childbirth
Zayolla- Goddess of medicine and of healing
Nayo- God of Magic
Nenetl- Goddess of intelligence
Xoxotla- Queen of the gods and goddess of women and mothers
Zuma- King of the gods and god of men and fathers
Amarina- Goddess of love, of lovers and of luck in relationships
Handu- God of chaos and lawlessness
Last edited by Nuridia on Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:19 am, edited 28 times in total.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:55 pm

Tag

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:57 pm

Awesome, thanks Tom.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 22, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:15 pm

Hello.
My RPs:
The Supernatural Chronicles

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:16 pm

Hey Tarnen, wanna join?
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 22, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:16 pm

Nuridia wrote:Hey Tarnen, wanna join?

Yep I have a character in mind.
My RPs:
The Supernatural Chronicles

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:17 pm

Great, looking forward to your app.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:19 pm

Tag! Star is in the house!
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:43 pm

Hey Star, good to see you. Just to explain to everyone that as the OP, it's not a crime if I play two major kingdoms. I just made another one for myself, the limit for everyone else is one major kingdom and one minor kingdom or two minor kingdoms. I don't mean to come off as snobby at all,it's just that some people may wonder why I'm playing two major kingdoms and I wanted to explain before anybody got upset.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:56 pm

Nuridia wrote:Hey Star, good to see you. Just to explain to everyone that as the OP, it's not a crime if I play two major kingdoms. I just made another one for myself, the limit for everyone else is one major kingdom and one minor kingdom or two minor kingdoms. I don't mean to come off as snobby at all,it's just that some people may wonder why I'm playing two major kingdoms and I wanted to explain before anybody got upset.

Man, your two empires are awesome! I've got no problem with that. My apps for a ice controlling hero, the goddess of snow/ice and Elnaria will come soon.
Call me Star
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:00 pm

Hehe, thanks Yeah, other people can create empires if they'd like although they'd be smaller than the major kingdoms. Looking forward to your apps.
Last edited by Nuridia on Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:14 pm

Name: Abrok
Aspect(what are you the god of?):God of Destiny and Balance
Attributes and Symbols:Prophecy, Balance, Time, his symbol is the oak tree and the owl
Abilities/Powers: Abrok creates prophecies and can show mortals glimpses of possible futures. He can also manipulate time for small periods.
History:Abrok is as old as the world itself and was supposedly born from the seed of an oak tree and from him nature was created. Abrok was charged with the keeping of balance and has been responsible for it from the beginning of time.
Bio: Abrok is an old and wise god who dislikes war but recognizes it's necessity. He played a large role in the Centurion war and is responsible for the creation of the heroes guild. He created it to keep the peace and ensure balance. Heroes often worship him and he sends them visions of the future and gives them quests to complete. Abrok has sometimes accidentally driven people insane with visions as he has difficulty communicating with mortals.
Patronage:Patron of heroes and adventures, patron god of balance and harmony, patron of nature
Home Base/Sacred Place(mountains, rivers, cities, temples, etc): Lake Tobrias in Loray

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:20 pm

Accepted.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:23 pm

Sorry, I'm playing that one. And the empire of Loray.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:23 pm

Deian salazar wrote:Reserving the East Asian style empire please.

Nuridia is going to be playing Kakyuzu,

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:24 pm

I was thinking about making it a kingdom actually, since Kakyuzu was originally supposed to be a kingdom.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:27 pm

Deian salazar wrote:
Nuridia wrote:Sorry, I'm playing that one. And the empire of Loray.

But......I'm OBSESSED with East Asian(Particularly Chinese)history.
.....Any other one you'd recommend for me?

You could make your own with the kingdom app. It could be a smaller east Asian based country.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:27 pm

You know, you can create an Chinese-style kingdom of your own. And Mawlay has strong elements of India, along with Egypt and Arabia.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:41 pm

Kingdom App:
Name of Kingdom: Elnaria
Population: 650,000
Size of Military:65,000
Capital City: Firinel
Major imports: Moon Crystal, Ice, Salt, Jewels, Fur
Major exports: Food, Iron, Wood
Culture: The Elnarians celebrate the Winter Solstice, or Starfall, as it it called, at the beginning of each official winter, where they dance, sing and praise the Goddess of Ice and Snow, Inyel. Their culture is based predominately on their weather, and they have huge snowball fights, and other snow activities once a weak.
Short History: Elnaria was founded by a moon-elf, Ellyn Tarembor, who was seeking isolation from her fellow elves and was guided by the goddess Inyel. After she discovered the Moon Crystal, the region that became Elnaria was soon packed, and Ellyn became the queen of the region, now known as Elnaria. Her descendants have ruled ever since. Some special aspects of this ice kingdom include magnificent magical architecture, and magical ice firing siege weapons, along with a few more things to be revealed later.
Economy: The currency of Elnaria are called tarems. Economy is booming, due to the renewable source of Moon Crystals, which fall every Starfall thanks to the goddess Inyel. 10 Crysts equal 1 Star, and 10 Stars equal 1 Tarem. Also, tourists come at all times to see the marvelous ice palaces of the realm.
Govrnment type: Dynastic Monarchy, Absolute Cognatic Primogeniture, whoever is first in line rules, whether they be male or female.
Current ruler: Queen Elyrith Tarembor

Heroes App:
Name: Elyrith Tarembor
Appearance:http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2013/319/0/9/arwen_by_esmira-d6dgx1j.jpg, http://www.wallpaperhi.com/thumbnails/detail/20120622/forest%20the%20lord%20of%20the%20rings%20fantasy%20art%20elves%20female%20warriors%20arwen%20undomiel%20swords%201920x1200%20wa_www.wallpaperhi.com_47.jpg (You don't know how tempted I was to put Elsa here! :) )
Race: Moon and Snow Elf(Father was a Snow Elf, Mother was a Moon Elf)
Magical ability: Cyrokinesis, power over Ice
Allegiance: Heroes
Bio: Elyrith had a usual childhood as an heir to a major kingdom, learning of the history, culture and arts of Pangden. She and her parents delighted in the Weekly Snowball games, which Elyrith gained a love for, along with a reputation, having ambushed her father with snowballs, and throwing snowballs she made with her powers at anyone she saw, as a prank. The fun-loving princess was soon beloved by the realm, and as she came into the elven majority, her father, King Iseril, tragically died quite mysteriously, and her mother faded from anxiety and grief.
Nationality/Kingdom of Origin: Elnaria

God App:
Name: Inyel
Aspect: Snow and Ice
Attributes and Symbols: In her happier form, A snowball, a ice wand/staff, the Moon Crystal, and a circlet of ice. In her more aggressive and harsher form, a spear and shield of pure ice, along with glittering ice mail.
Abilities/Powers:
Cyrokinesis: Can manipulate snow/ice to all and any forms
Can become the patron of men/women, making them heroes
Ice Teleportation: Can teleport herself or any with her using an ice portal made by her self.
Can make herself into an ice figure
Cold Empowerment: Becomes stronger in the cold, especially ice or snow.
Ice Healing: Can heal using ice.
History: Inyel has been around for 500 years or so, coming into being after the Great Winter, where the snowy regions of the North were created. At first a weak goddess, she grew to become one of the mightiest, alongside her favored kingdom of Elnaria.
Bio: Inyel has two aspects, the fun-loving, charismatic and playful goddess of snow, and the darker, more war-like and fiercer goddess of ice. She is fiercely protective of her patrons and the kingdom of Elnaria
Patronage: Elnaria, specifically the Tarembor line, currently Elyrith Tarembor. Also Patron of Arctic Creatures, and Magic
Home Base/Sacred Place: The City of Firinel, and the Mountain of Elurith, with the Ice Temple of Starfall at the very top, arguably the most beautiful work of architecture in the world.
Call me Star

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:52 pm

Deian salazar wrote:K
He wishes to create a land of benevolence,and,is a brilliant strategist and will stop at nothing to bring benevolence and peace to the land.

:rofl: :rofl:
Sorry, this part cracks me up, especially the stopping at nothing. Not laughing at you though.
Call me Star

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:53 pm

Character App:
Name: Tiberius Eldan
Appearance: Image
Race: Human
Magical ability: Ability to drain magic users strength the more they cast spells drains from 10ft away magic is completely useless from a foot away.
Alignment(Heroes/The Dark Ones): Heroes
Allegiance: Templars
Bio: Tiberius was born in Albion and into a highly selective order. The Templars were a force to be reckoned with up until after the War. After the war they were so badly beat up that it fell apart and they only numbered about a hundred and over the years that had diminished into the teens. Many hope to reclaim the long lost strong hold of the Templars rumored to be hidden in one of Albion's mountain range. This fascination has led him to travel all over the world meeting with Any elder that was left or who had information. Now he was certain that the stronghold is in Albion and he believes he has find the right range and area. So he set out to find it, and had recently arrived in his hometown near the bottom of the mountain that he is going to search.
Nationality/Kingdom of Origin: Albion
“Venimus, Vidimus, Vicimus"
Member of the:IRON Alliance
Xirvo Corporation "Contractors of the future."
[/floatright][floatleft]
I use 1% of my population: 83,720,000
Budget:41,607,720,541,369.43

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:59 pm

Kingdom App:
Name of Kingdom:Albion
Population(limit is 200,000 for a minor kingdom):500,000
Size of Military(limit 10 percent of population):50,000
Capital City:Brolin
Major imports: Metal, grain, lumber, gold
Major exports:Fish, shipping products, pearls, fur, whale fat, and wax
Culture: Albion is very much like the vikings of northern Europe. They are hard working and simple folk who do not much care for politics and intigue. They are often very religious and have a strict code of honor and justice.
Short History:Albion was founded hundred of years ago by travelers displaced from their home by war. They settled upon the island and began to establish small communities that soon became home to pirates and raiders. The tribes were soon united together by Darius the Conquer who established Albion.
Economy: The economy is mostly based on sea trade and oceanic industry. Many also often raid enemy kingdoms for resources but are forbidden from attacking allies.
Govrnment type:Monarchy
Current ruler:Darius Tiberin XI

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:00 pm

The Starlight wrote:Kingdom App:
Name of Kingdom: Elnaria
Population: 650,000
Size of Military:65,000
Capital City: Firinel
Major imports: Moon Crystal, Ice, Salt, Jewels, Fur
Major exports: Food, Iron, Wood
Culture: The Elnarians celebrate the Winter Solstice, or Starfall, as it it called, at the beginning of each official winter, where they dance, sing and praise the Goddess of Ice and Snow, Inyel. Their culture is based predominately on their weather, and they have huge snowball fights, and other snow activities once a weak.
Short History: Elnaria was founded by a moon-elf, Ellyn Tarembor, who was seeking isolation from her fellow elves and was guided by the goddess Inyel. After she discovered the Moon Crystal, the region that became Elnaria was soon packed, and Ellyn became the queen of the region, now known as Elnaria. Her descendants have ruled ever since. Some special aspects of this ice kingdom include magnificent magical architecture, and magical ice firing siege weapons, along with a few more things to be revealed later.
Economy: The currency of Elnaria are called tarems. Economy is booming, due to the renewable source of Moon Crystals, which fall every Starfall thanks to the goddess Inyel. 10 Crysts equal 1 Star, and 10 Stars equal 1 Tarem. Also, tourists come at all times to see the marvelous ice palaces of the realm.
Govrnment type: Dynastic Monarchy, Absolute Cognatic Primogeniture, whoever is first in line rules, whether they be male or female.
Current ruler: Queen Elyrith Tarembor

Heroes App:
Name: Elyrith Tarembor
Appearance:http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2013/319/0/9/arwen_by_esmira-d6dgx1j.jpg, http://www.wallpaperhi.com/thumbnails/detail/20120622/forest%20the%20lord%20of%20the%20rings%20fantasy%20art%20elves%20female%20warriors%20arwen%20undomiel%20swords%201920x1200%20wa_www.wallpaperhi.com_47.jpg (You don't know how tempted I was to put Elsa here! :) )
Race: Moon and Snow Elf(Father was a Snow Elf, Mother was a Moon Elf)
Magical ability: Cyrokinesis, power over Ice
Allegiance: Heroes
Bio: Elyrith had a usual childhood as an heir to a major kingdom, learning of the history, culture and arts of Pangden. She and her parents delighted in the Weekly Snowball games, which Elyrith gained a love for, along with a reputation, having ambushed her father with snowballs, and throwing snowballs she made with her powers at anyone she saw, as a prank. The fun-loving princess was soon beloved by the realm, and as she came into the elven majority, her father, King Iseril, tragically died quite mysteriously, and her mother faded from anxiety and grief.
Nationality/Kingdom of Origin: Elnaria

God App:
Name: Inyel
Aspect: Snow and Ice
Attributes and Symbols: In her happier form, A snowball, a ice wand/staff, the Moon Crystal, and a circlet of ice. In her more aggressive and harsher form, a spear and shield of pure ice, along with glittering ice mail.
Abilities/Powers:
Cyrokinesis: Can manipulate snow/ice to all and any forms
Can become the patron of men/women, making them heroes
Ice Teleportation: Can teleport herself or any with her using an ice portal made by her self.
Can make herself into an ice figure
Cold Empowerment: Becomes stronger in the cold, especially ice or snow.
Ice Healing: Can heal using ice.
History: Inyel has been around for 500 years or so, coming into being after the Great Winter, where the snowy regions of the North were created. At first a weak goddess, she grew to become one of the mightiest, alongside her favored kingdom of Elnaria.
Bio: Inyel has two aspects, the fun-loving, charismatic and playful goddess of snow, and the darker, more war-like and fiercer goddess of ice. She is fiercely protective of her patrons and the kingdom of Elnaria
Patronage: Elnaria, specifically the Tarembor line, currently Elyrith Tarembor. Also Patron of Arctic Creatures, and Magic
Home Base/Sacred Place: The City of Firinel, and the Mountain of Elurith, with the Ice Temple of Starfall at the very top, arguably the most beautiful work of architecture in the world.

Accepted as long as Nuridia has no objections.

Masimino
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Masimino » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:00 pm

Reserve me a kingdom and character app bruh, I'd make an app later

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:01 pm

Starlight and NRE, accepted. Deian, your app is fine except you can't have god like abilities if you're not a god. Fix that and you'll be accepted. Tomia, thanks and your new app is accepted. Masimino welcome to the team.

Here are my first two apps.

Kingdom App:
Name of Kingdom: Empire of Kakyuzu
Population(limit is 200,000 for a minor kingdom): 5,000,000
Size of Military(limit 10 percent of population): 270,000
Capital City: Ming-da
Major imports: wood, wine, lacquer, steel, fruit, wheat, grains
Major exports: silk, textiles, dyes, gold, silver, semiprecious stones
Culture: Eat Asian, pretty much China, Japan and Korea blended in.
Short History: Founded pretty much in the year 400, when the first King-Emperor Jin Shino drove a scourge of evil monsters that were plaguing the land and proved himself as a warrior and a man. He married the current Queen-Empress, Jing-mun and became King-Emperor, together they established the Jeong dynasty.
Economy: very strong and wealthy
Govrnment type: Absolute monarchy, terms king/queen or emperor/empress used interchangeably or together, depending on what the monarch prefers.
Current ruler: Queen-Empress Haneul(she prefers queen and empress equally so it doesn't matter which you want to use.)

Heroes App:
Name: Jeong Haneul(Haneul's her first name)
Appearance: Image
Race: Kakyuzan
Magical ability: invisibility and the ability to control fire.
Allegiance: her empire, Jeong family, the Heroes Guild
Bio: Born as the eldest of five daughters of the last king-emperor Hisahito Fujiwara-Jeong, Haneul was born to be the heir to the throne. She grew up with her four younger sisters Tsukiko, Maya, Akaru-sa, and Xing-hua learning the art of warfare from her father, becoming an expert horseback archer and fighting in battles with her father at the age of fifteen. She also learned politics from the court, being taken to meetings and learning about court intrigues and the rules of politics, strategy and power play. Haneul, as the crown princess received many offers of marriage, but as she wanted to continue her education and choose her own husband she had refused them all. One day, when her father passed away from illness, Haneul(which means heaven in Korean) was crowned the Queen-Empress of the empire at the age of nineteen. She has proven a strong and efective ruler, and she hopes to be as great a ruler as her father was, perhaps even better.
Nationality/Kingdom of Origin: Kakyuzu Empire.
Last edited by Nuridia on Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse