NATION

PASSWORD

Coalition of Sovereign Nations Wargame (MT/IC/SEMI-OPEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Prumia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 25, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Coalition of Sovereign Nations Wargame (MT/IC/SEMI-OPEN)

Postby Prumia » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:48 pm

ATTENTION: This is the in-character forum for the first Coalition of Sovereign Nations war-game. Please save all out-of-character conversations for the OOC forum. This first post will serve as place holder and will be regularly updated as the role-play commences. Check often for the most up-to-date information available such as the map and squad status.

This role-play will be operating under standard NationStates RPing rules and will attempt to teach any participant how to properly RP in-character. If you are committing an act you are not sure about, ask first for confirmation on the OOC board.

Default Map:

Current Map:

Situation Report: War-game has officially begun. Syldris has fortified the north-east cordon while Prumia has taken position in the town center. Meanwhile, O-Ifreann is following along the southern walls as Eysmolla attempts to make peaceful contact with Prumia. Antiago has taken position in nearby buildings while the Ervarean Republic has not yet moved.

Squad Conditions:

Table of Content:
Blue - No Real Damage
Azul - Minor Wounds
Light Green - Major Wounds
Orange - Heavy Damage
Red - Near Death
Black - Dead

Prumia
1) Major Fas Vasmin = 100%
2) Captain Non Taful = 100%
3) Captain Hong Wen = 100%
4) Lieutenant Shali Hamul = 100%
5) Sergeant Vos Taul = 100%
6) Infantry-woman Fulen Dalu = 100%
7) Vehicle = 100%

Syldris
1) Vegas = 100%
2) Sunshine = 100%
3) Midnight = 100%
4) Panther = 100%
5) Rabbit = 100%
6) Priest = 100%
7) Vehicle = 100%

O-Ifreann
1) Private Jack Harack - 100%
2) Chief Borris Cram - 100%
3) Lieutenant Colonel Argon Fallow - 100%
4) Special Agent Sileas Brave - 100%
5) Special Agent Scott Manly - 100%
6) Major Evan Corrier - 100%
7) Vehicle - 100%

Eysmolla
1.) Exo - 100%
2.) Titan - 100%
3.) Moxy - 100%
4.) Cypher - 100%
5.) Whistleblower - 100%
6.) Clever Girl - 100%
7.) Vehicle - 100%

Ervarean Republic
1) Captain Elby = 98%
2) Sergeant Frederick = 99%
3) Corporal Tzu = 97%
4) Infantryman Lidija = 99%
5) Infantryman Carl = 98%
6) Infantryman Ahmad = 99%
7) Vehicle = 100%

Antiago
1) Corporal Suzana Dores Mendes- 100%
2) Private first class Érica Letícia Ferro- 100%
3) Private Alice Aurora Basurto- 100%
4)Private Alex Angélica Mendes- 100%
5) Private Luísa Clementina Paredes- 100%
6)Private Eliana Cristina Costa- 100%
Last edited by Prumia on Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Coalition of Sovereign Nations is a group joined together to work towards a common goal: the preservation of every nation's Rights of Self-Governing against those who take it from them. Whether you would like to take an active part in this endeavor or whether you simply want to get away from all those regions and organizations intent on changing your nation, this Coalition is for you!
Signed, sincerely,
The Coalition of Sovereign Nations

Syldris
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Boots on the ground

Postby Syldris » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:51 pm

In the dead of night, six pods shoot across the sky hitting the pavement of a barren street in some no name town. When the dust settles the doors slide open, revealing 6 well armed and well trained men. As they step out of the pods a person who seems to be their leader steps forward. He is a tall man with a black buzz cut and a goatee. He is dress in the same attire as all the others; Black cargo pants, hiking boats, a bulletproof vest (the only distinction between the men. some of the vests more bulky and covering more areas than the others) a white long sleeve thermal a multi colored bandana and a kevlar cap protecting their heads. The name on this mans grey scarf simply reads ; "Vegas". He slings his Machine gun over his shoulder as he speaks.

"All right role call people! Rabbit?"

"Here sir!" A pale, baby-faced man steps forward. He is carrying a massive rocket launcher and a shot gun among other deadly contraptions. His scarf is a light green

"Midnight! Sunshine!"

"Here" two voices utter at the same time in a cold calculating manner. They have the look of twins having shaggy black hair and a scar running the opposite down their cheeks. The man know as sunshine is wearing a solid white bandana as his brother it would seem is wearing a jet black one.

"Priest?"

"Here mate" A booming, deep, foreign accent rings out. We see a man with a ragged red beard and long curly hair reaching down to his shoulders raise a monster of a firearm over his shoulders. he easily stands a foot above any man in the unit. His electric blue bandana flickers in the moonlight

"Panther"

"sir" A tiny utter of a word. This man looks an almost twin of his commanding officer except for a deep knife scare down his face diagonally. this man has seen alot and then some. He keeps his red bandana tucked underneath his vest making it appear as something of an ascot.

"And Vegas makes I. Alright ladies load up your shit we're moving out."

"Sir" the baby faced demolitions expert speaks up "what are we doing here again?"

"I told you already. Orders from some suit down at the OSI. Suspicious activity down here in the city. they think it might be some terrorists cells converging together to form some huge ring. brass wants us to find a spot and hold ground suppressing any baddies till we collect enough info to report back for extraction. Speaking of ground.. let me look at the map and find us a cozy little killing hole."

He takes out the map of the city folding it out against a pod.

"Dammit! if only i had a flat surface like a-" before he can finish his sentence a large shadow envelops the men. as they un-holster their weapons to figure out that the object that's falling is not here to attack but to support.

"Sweet general! the one time brass helps out they freaking deliver!" Priests voice echos as the men crowd around the object. A large military Humvee equipped with a 360 degree rotating 50 caliber mounted machine gun. the tires are thick. this vehicle could drive over steel spikes and still keep going.

Vegas walks over a smile on his face. "well would you look at that? counting the gunners nest this seats six. how handy. now back to business." he lays the map onto the table and points to 3 cylindrical buildings in the upper-left hand corner of the map. "we will hold here. we get ontop of thos roofs and hold them. the way these buildings are set up we will be able to defend on all sides. Sunshine, I want you on top of this big black one. your main focus will be this ridge that we're standing next to now. anyone gets the high ground make sure they fall. hard. next midnight, take the one across the street. *Midnight groans in disappointment* "yea yea yea i get the whole not wanting to be a tag team thing but we need you there the immediate wasteland before our little square and also to cover these shipping containers here" *vegas points them out in the middle of the map" Last but not least, Priest, your taking the middle-back roof. your gonna be working anti vehicle, and any unlucky bastard that slips past these two. Now you two *he points to panther and rabbit* are with me on recon. this is simple stuff. basic search and destroy got it? *they nod* the rest of you playing sentinel you got it? *the other three nod as we* good now comm links on *the beeps of earpieces ring as the soldiers push the devices to start* Remember. No man left behind. I mean that for friends and foes. If your gonna go down make sure you take one of those whoresons with you. * he puts his fist in the middle* yankee team! *the others put their fists in with his as they shout proudly* WARDENS OF THE WEST! "Alright goggles on and radio silence. lets get in this thing and get to our RV points." The men nod and pull down their night vision goggles each of them stonefaced as a statue as they drive to their base of operations for the days to come..

Eysmolla
Attaché

Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Eysmolla » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:21 am

OOC
Excellent work on the map, Prumia
Also, how are we going to integrate new players into the game should they up and join at this point?

O-Ifreann
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby O-Ifreann » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:56 pm

In the dead of the night, the sound of a large metal door slowly opens revealing six figures resting on a large metal plated combat tank. One of the figures gets down from the metal vehicle and walks out into pale moonlight, the clear skies was a lovely reprieve from the stuffy cargo container they had been hiding within. Orders from above mentioned a stakeout, but this was ridiculous. The team had been stuck in the shipping container for the good part of a couple o' days. It was only recently that the green light was given to begin the operation. S.O.U.L needed this mission to prove they were worth a damn in O-Ifreann's eyes.

The figure raises a finger to his ear and begins speaking, "This is Manly, test your coms people, we don't need a equipment malfunction to ruin this opportunity for us. Lets begin, O.K. status everyone?"

"Reading ya loud, Scott. We've checked the bloody thing three times today, ya still paranoid." A female's voice comes over the coms as a smaller figure jumps down from the tank. A large sniper rifle was casually held in her arms.

"They're working alright." A gruff voice sounds as a larger figure stands up from his sitting position. A large javelin missile launcher was on the floor next to him and he himself stood a foot or more above the female.

"Coms are good, the C4 is also all accounted for" A more dignified voice sounds as a man carrying a charge assembly appears in the moonlight next to the female.

"Positive on the Coms, the Col. says his are good as well." A more militaristic tone sounds out from the top of the tank. Two heavily armored men sporting rather large machine guns give a thumbs up toward the group below.

"Alright, now remember men, we were never here."

"Now men there was some unidentified drop-pods north east of our position. They are most likely hostile, but this is too big to just ignore. We are going to move east toward the residential subdivision. Weapons are free and discretion may be advised. Move along the houses in a house by house basis. Meaning hold up at the first house then on my signal we move to the next building. If you can find cover, use the bloody tank, it should serve well. Hook the Brownings to the tank, Harack keep that MAAWS launcher out in cause we need it. Sileas, watch the building and the building north of the residential district, you are our eyes. If you see someone, you know the signal. Keep to the right side of the district and for hell's sake keep your head down and behind cover. We are going to move toward those drop-pods."

Syldris
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Syldris » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:59 pm

The black Humvee skids as the soldiers pull into their little stronghold. You can see the breath on Commander Vegas's face as he steps out

"Ok boys you know the drill saddle up."
"Yes sir" three voices ring out as Priest sunshine and midnight walk up to their respective structures. They each pull a small cable and hook out of their satchels attaching the end of the hooks to their barrels. They fire a shot into the air send the hooks and cable sailing up the side of the buildings. They pull down forcing the hook to embed into the stuctures deeply. They then attach the slack of the cables into a D-link on their vests. With a press of a button the three mean are sailing through the air steadily rising up story by story.

"Ai we're up here chief". Priest shouts out with an eager smile on his face setting up his bipod on the edge of the building.

Vegas taps his ear a signal to all the the others.
"No shouting you dumbass!" He hisses into his piece. "What are you trying to get us shot?"
The foreign voice rings out again "Ah come on cap just having some fun. besides, the quicker they get here the quicker they die right?"
"Or the quicker they can bury a knife in your gut.." the quiet voice of Rabbit rings out lightly.
"Hey i don't need any lip from a screw who cant even hold a fucking pig."
"Why don't you come down here. I may not have a pig but i have this RPG. they're about the same size don't ya think?"
"Why you motherfu-"
"ENOUGH!... look i know it's been awhile that we've pulled a job and everyone's a little on edge and anxious but can we just cool it? Remember men. this is my last job. Once we're done i'm going back home to my wife."

A silence falls over the man. Somber and depressed. "Ai cap. sorry" "Me too sir. pardon my insolence."
"It's fine just come on. Family right?" "yeah.. family"
"Alright so Sun? Mid? Hows the view"
Sunshine chimes in looking over at the ridge. "Not Bad once you get over the smog. What about you brother?"
"All quiet on my end. wait... I see something. Headed over in the burbs. Is that? Can't be... Holy fuck it is! Vegas code ruby i repeat code RUBY."
"Care to elaborate mate?" I didn't exactly read the book on code names."
"There's a fucking tank at my front door!"
"Well then.. you didn't have to shout"
"Quiet!" Panther speaks again "Whats our move boss?"

I'll tell you. Sunshine, keep eyes on that ridge even if you hear gun fire can have them getting the drop on us. *He points at the other two structures* "When the shit hits the fan i want guys playing hunter killer. That means Priest Keeps em suppressed while Knight Picks off target." *He turns pointing at panther* "Still have two of those 19's? "Yes sir." "Toss me one. then you head over by those shipping containers and set it up to shoot anything that moves and doesn't have our Tissue Tags. Ill take one over to No mans land and do the same. Where's rabbit?" "Here sir" "Ok you stay out of sight and see if they're mobile. If they have some iron they're riding i want you to make sure it's gone on my signal ok?" "Got it"

*Panther starts Jogging away with the Deployable MK 19* Remember! Don't fire until i give the go! In positions!"
*He runs off into the night to defend home base*

(OOC: Ok so pretty much what i have done is got my snipers and main gunner into their nest. i have Deployable MK 19 grenade launchers that are anti personnel and anti vehicle set up over by the crates near me and the little patch of dirt near me. ill show it on the map. I also have my explosives expert in cover and everyone waiting for O-Ifreann.)

https://scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/s320x320/10610870_1548038708764518_5926599665036036679_n.jpg?oh=787857b8eb357ba3d1ea4d298b635704&oe=551321D2
Last edited by Syldris on Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lucario Mewtwo and Zoroark
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lucario Mewtwo and Zoroark » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:03 pm

Is it to late for me to join

Prumia
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

14th Special Operations Deployed

Postby Prumia » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:08 pm

S.I.C.:

A few hours before the war-game starts.

Deep within the city, a faint rumbling sound could be heard as it echoed across the empty streets. This barren city, constructed for the sole purpose of being destroyed in the coming conflict, greeted its newest guests with the same silence it had those who came before. An urban camouflaged M1 Abrams tank rolled down the streets as it made its way towards the Prumian starting position. Riding along with, seated on his hood, were six uniformed individuals.

"Like a ghost town," commented the most junior of them, the lowly infantry-woman Fulan Dalu, as she she surveyed the city. "We have to fight here?"

Sergeant Vos Taul, a willow figure, shrugged his shoulders before saying, "This town is too flat and there are too many places a sniper could hide here."

Lieutenant Shali Hamul, a laid back young man with dark skin, said, "I heard the Foreign Relations and Internal Affairs departments asked for a pretty big budget for this place. They even filled the buildings with tables and chairs; stuff like that."

"Tax money at work," groaned Taul. "Does it not feel grand?"

On the other side of the tank, away from the conversation, another group was discussing the city.

"We are too open here," remarked Captain Non Taful as he pointed to the Prumian starting position on the map spread out across the tank's body. "We need to move out of here as soon as things get started."

"Agreed," replied the squads leader, Major Fas Vasmin. "We do not want this ending up like that fiasco last time; we do not bunker down until we reach a defensible position." Pausing to assess the map for a moment, Vasmin asked, "What are your thoughts on our opponents?"

"These Syldre-ty people are unpredictable," answered Captain Hong Wen, a bespectacled Asian man. "Their... instability will either work in our favor or theirs."

"I am more worried about those Ervarëan troops," disagreed Taful. "I heard they were shipping in something massive."

"Reconnaissance will be a nightmare," sighed the only major present. Before he could say anything else, the tank came to a sudden halt.

"Welcome to Demo-Town!" drawled Taul as he looked around the open plaza of the Prumian starting position. "Population: too damn many." Catching a mild-glare from his commanding officer - Taful - he was quick to add, "The six of us not included, sir."

"Unload people!" Major Vasmin called out. "We set out the moment things get started so rest up."

In-Character Summary: The Prumian 14th Special Operations Team arrived at its starting point.
The Coalition of Sovereign Nations is a group joined together to work towards a common goal: the preservation of every nation's Rights of Self-Governing against those who take it from them. Whether you would like to take an active part in this endeavor or whether you simply want to get away from all those regions and organizations intent on changing your nation, this Coalition is for you!
Signed, sincerely,

Antiago
Secretary

Founded: Nov 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Antiago » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:48 pm

Six small figures waded along the outside of the cities wall in the dead silence of the night, their tall boots moving sluggishly through the damp sand. They approached the edge of the beach and one of them put up their hand, it then motioned once and two others came forward. They removed the grappling hooks from off their belts and took a step back from the wall. They began twirling them in and ever widening arc and when they were satisfied tossed them high into the air. The hooks sailed up and over the wall making a soft "clank" sound as they hit and then were pulled buck until they caught on the walls lip.

The two gave the ropes a sharp tug and when they were satisfied began scaling the wall with the others providing security. It took less than a minute for the entire group to be atop the structure. They stuck low to the top of the wall to keep from silhouetting themselves. The two girls retrieved their hook and tossed them onto the roof of the nearest structure. They held onto them as the other member slid down onto the building. The others then grabbed hold of the rope and the two jumped off of the wall. Their boots slammed against the side of the building making a soft slapping sound as they hit. They then climbed up to the roof and replaced the hooks onto their belts.

The squad leader motioned for the door on the top of the building and the squad quickly funneled inside to get out of the open air. They cleared a way down stairs moving quickly and then stopped on the ground level. They quietly opened the back door and headed across the streets and back alleys towards their starting position.

Corporal Mendes keeled down once they were inside the start building, "Ok," she said, "I want Ferro and Basurto to move into the building to our right." the two girls nodded an acknowledgement. " I want Mendes and Costa to take the building on the far left," she pointed to the structure that over looked the main coastal approach. "Myself and Paredes will take up position on the left side of the street." She turned to face the entire squad," Let the hostile forces move out first, once we see what we are up against we will make out move." The squad nodded and moved out to their positions sticking to the back doors and shadows. They began to set up on the upper stories of the buildings to begin observing the enemies movements.

Eysmolla
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Eysmolla » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:55 pm

[IC]
A dead city, six of Raavan's elites, and a Mako. They were all dropped here with vague details. Vague, but enough. This isn't just one of those "Jump-in, Jump-out" routines. No, this is a fight. It's going to be. It's a free-for-all and the only thing that matters now is that only one squads' coming out of this alive. This is about who gets lucky and the upper hand and reaps the rewards in the end.
The Elites have a decent sized area in what's known as Little Baker Avenue. It's not enough, but it'll do. No one's dumb enough to tango with the Mako's heavy mini-gun or that auto-cannon. They're setting up. Setting up for an attack-no! Not as much for war, as just for a very different approach. The leader is Exo, a very dangerous man with a grapple-hook. Simple, reckless, badass. Quality traits in this fight. There's his second in command Moxy. Beautiful and determined and with an edge. Titan is resourceful, smart, and Australian. Cleaver Girl is pretty lucid but nervous, Whistleblower is a mute so you won't hear from him. Cypher is different, she's just as crazy. This team can function, they can work. They have there flaws. Exo and Moxy are love interest, they're in this affair and the others can't see it working. Elites stay focused, and that's not what they're doing. How's this gonna play out.
- Exterior Outside, Park
Cypher[Surveying the area]
" We need a more defensible position. All the other squads have more reasonable locations. This park can keep us covered, but when the shit-storm hits the fan we're gonna regret coming this way"
Exo [Furnishing the grapple-hook]
" I don't care about the other squads because that's not what we're here for." [Walks to the Mako] " We're not here for the war."
Cypher [Confused]
" Free-for-all remember?"
Exo
" This isn't our fight! They wanna blow each other to hell, let 'em. They'll be doing their countries a solid favor. Right now, the Oracle is number one priority. And we have to make sure that we get to it first."
Cypher
" And as to achieving said priority? You put that one together yet, hotshot?"[Stands near Exo. Too close for Moxy] After all, you got all the details. Haven't explained too much of anything yet."
Titan [Calibrating something on the Mako] [To Exo]
" Hey mate, easing in on a little too close for ye? Aye." [Laughs]
Moxy [Shaking her head]
" Alright, load up! The sooner we leave the better."
Titan [ Laughs]
The elites board the Mako. They're transitioning positions.
- Interio Mako.
Exo
" These teams aren't gonna take too kindly of us not giving them enough attention. Sooner or later, we're gonna have to confront at least one of them. And I only need as few casualties as humanly possible, but that's a lot to ask for and it's not going to happen."
Moxy [To Exo. She sees his concerns.] [ Consoling]
" How do you think we should go at this? Is it fair for us to keep this to ourselves or should we inform the other squads whats at stake here. I do think they should know."
Cypher [Jealous?]
" Oh please, it's a free-for-all! They're not gonna care. They've got guns, tanks, and bombs. What's stopping them from leveling the damn city? Absolutely nothing and we're a prime target. We can't sit ideal."
Moxy [To Cypher]
" We're not getting in this!"
Cypher
"I am!"
Exo
"No"
It gets quite. Real fast.
Exo
" With all that's about to go down, we can't stay ideal. That doesn't mean we jump in this war. It means we plan our way through and do what we can to do what we must. Find the Oracle."
OOC - And I know just where to start
Last edited by Eysmolla on Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:47 am, edited 11 times in total.

Syldris
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Well Shit

Postby Syldris » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:34 pm

SIC

Vegas is kneeling fiddling with the settings when he hears static coming from his comm piece.

"Hello? Whats going on?"

"Boss it's Midnight. There's something you need to know..."

"Well come on out with it man. I don't necessarily have time to chit chat."

"No you don't especailly since more troops showed up.."

"WHAT!" Vegas cries out as he finally gets the Grenade launcher working, it's lazer spinning in a 180 degree rotation as you here the cogs whirring.

"Yea. Three more teams from the looks of it. One has an Abrams, nothing to specail, just like the other insurgents and they're in the middle so the only way they can come through quickly will be through that road at which you put the launcher down. The second team has a weird, buggy-like car. Not to much of a threat and they should be meeting the business end of a tank soon. However, from what i'm seeing on the last team is absolutely massive"

"What. What is it?"

"Sir it looks like a portable missile silo"

All is quiet on the comms and then Priest speaks "FUCK! One fucking op where we can clear through it easy is that so much to ask?!"

Vegas comes back "Priest shut it. Alright Midnight that's the bad news, five me some good news on it."

"Well obviously i don't need to tell you how slow it's gonna move. Plus it can't reach us from here anyways. Lastly, I found us some higher ground on top of that ridge. Take a sniper and rabbit up there and we can do some damage"

Vegas chuckles to himself "You just wanna stop working with your brother don't you?"

"Well i'd be lying if i said it hadn't slipped my mind"

"Ha very well.. Sun?"
"Sir?"
"Take the newbie up that ridge. your taking care of personell and he will deal with the armor. Got that newbie?"
"Sir yes sir"
"If some shit happens make sure you dive and use your LOPS."
"Got it!" the two chime in at the same time as sunshine stand he jumps from his tower and hits a button on his vest. Immediately a small parachute comes out allowing him to glide to the ground.
"Your best invention boss."
"Thank brass for approving it."
"Alright kid this way"
The two man rush the edge of the ridge preparing to scale it.

"Alright panther?"
"Sir"
"Take suns place till he gets back. Where's priest?"
"Here sar!" The hulking brute jumps down with the same maneuver as the man before him.
"Load up. We're gonna go meet these tourists and their little buggy. I drive you shoot."
"Finally some action!"

OOC
I have 2 men climbing the ridge the other 2 in my vehicle heading toward eysmolla

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/s320x320/10390280_1548384445396611_2344468810646760713_n.jpg?oh=5cad4767ea9ea3e708da54f51f7ac573&oe=551AC435&__gda__=1423088185_2054bc0ad4dbff1406f7aa725b1e1d48

ErVaReAn rEpUbLiC
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 06, 2014
Anarchy

Postby ErVaReAn rEpUbLiC » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:21 pm

"Captain Elby! I can confirm that this quarter is entirely abandoned, it's all clear." Corporal Tzu approached the middle-aged man, who was leaning against a dead tree next to one of the derelict houses, holding his Ak 5 in both his arms.

Elby beckoned for him to come closer, then said quietly: "We still can't be sure of the status of the other quarters, even less the entire town. I've got reports of military activity in the south of the town. The strength and the make-up of forces is still unspecified, although it's unlikely to involve more than a dozen or so troops. And that means we are outnumbered even if..." Elby went silent as he went into what Tzu recognized as his analytical state of mind.

Tzu looked around at the surroundings with a scowl on his face. If it came to an engagement, they would be at a relative disadvantage given the geographic situation of the area. The high density of buildings and other elevations didn't make it an ideal place for firing surface-to-surface missiles, which was also the reason why they had chosen to stay at the fringes of the town, where the geography was flatter and more open, instead of advancing deeper into the town center. Of course, this could also work to their disadvantage, making them easy targets for snipers and surprise attacks, which was why Elby had ordered the squads to stay on watch, hiding behind bushes, window openings, and such, while guarding the quarter that they had secured. Sooner or later though, they had to move on, if only for the fact that they were running out of supplies, and the military had refused to send more to them unless they captured the entire town. At this rate, they would last a few weeks at best.

Eysmolla
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Eysmolla » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:46 am

IC:
[Mako is on the move. She's heading towards the center of town. The Mako is the most agile and versatile vehicle on the map, so out maneuvering enemy fire and based attacks shouldn't be a hassle. Braving the hazardous and lifeless streets, the Mako team engage their objective headstrong and determined. She notices a rugged little jeep head towards the park she departed.]
Exo
" Let em' ride team! Let 'em ride."
[This isn't going to be easy and thing aren't going to go their way. It's different. Know that everyone's on good footing, it's time to see where this all goes.]

OOC: Mako TANK is heading towards the center of town.
Last edited by Eysmolla on Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Prumia
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Prumian Movement

Postby Prumia » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:52 am

Prumia wrote:In-Character Summary: The Prumian 14th Special Operations Team arrived at its starting point.

S.I.C.:

At the start of the war-game.

"Five, four, three," Counting down the seconds to the war-game's official start, Captain Taful watched the slowly moving second hand on his wrist watch. "Two, one! Game is a-go, sir."

Nodding his head in confirmation, Major Vasmin stood up from his position on the M1 Abrams hull. Looking around at his eager squad, he said, "The mission has begun, people. Dalu, Hamul, and Wen will cover the tank as we make our way north-west towards the city square. Everyone else: watch the buildings."

"Sir!" the assembled squad chanted before the aforementioned squad members jumped off the tank. As Vasmin took up a position on the rear of the tank alongside Taul, Taful take a spot next to him. "Sir," Taful began respectfully. "Are you sure moving into the city blindly is the best way to go about this?"

"We have been fighting together for years, Non," he said, using the captain's first name. "You know how this works. Without air support, or the time to send a reconnaissance team out, we would be stuck here." Motioning his head towards the enclosed market square, Vasmin continued, "If an enemy found us here we would not last long; tank or no."

"I understand, sir," nodded Taful. "We move to find better ground."

Down by the street, a similar conversation was taking place.

"We are too exposed here," observed Lieutenant Hamul as his eyed darted across every building along the Prumian squad's path.

"Part of the risk," explained Captain Wen, his M249 S.A.W shifting in his hand. "That is why the major is moving us."

Fulan Dalu, the least experienced of the squad, watched the road with an excited and expectant grin.

I.C.: The Prumian squad is making its way towards the city square, north-west of their starting position.
Last edited by Prumia on Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Signed, sincerely,

Syldris
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Boom Goes the RPG

Postby Syldris » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:15 pm

SIC
Rabbit and Sunshine finally reach the summit of the ridge. They gaze out over a radio tower walking twoards it panther digs into his huge duffle bag bringing out a RPG-7 and a collapsible Stinger launcher.

"Here Sir" Rabbit hands Sunshine the RPG
"This could make for a better entrance than your sniper... With all due respect."
"What do you suggest newbie?" Reaching the center edge of the ridge they enter a kneeling position able to look over the city.
"If any of the other teams have vehicles. 2 rockets are better than 1. My stinger is a fire and forget and you can focus either on the the armor or personell... Oh. My. God."

Sunshine looks at him with an eyebrow cocked."What is it. You look spooked"
Rabbit turns the snipers head to the east laying eyes on a mobile missile silo.
"Oh. My. God."
Sunshine smirks and readys a shot into his RPG
"Time to put this little plan of yours to work."
"Sir?"
"You heard me. Lock your stinger onto the missiles and I'll aim for the vehicle itself. From the looks of it it's not exactly as quick as a Porsche. With this crossover of missiles if we hit it's either gonna be undriveable or blown to kingdom come. At least in theory anyway. Once these rockets are launched book your ass twoard base and jump off. Hit that button on your vest and your LOP will open"
Rabbit nods as he sets his sights on the vehicle, the stinger laucncher beeping to signify it has been locked on.
"Yes sir"
"Good" Sunshine readies the RPG as well "time to enter with a bang"
The familiar sound of missiles being laucnched is heard as the two men run to the cliff of their side taking a grand leap...

OOC
So Sunshine and Rabbit just Aimed their rockets at Evarean's missile carrier. The RPG is aimed at the vehicle itself while the lock on is aimed at the missiles. They then started running twoards the edge of their side jumping in the air... Aaaaaand Shots Fired
Last edited by Syldris on Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prumia
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

A Squad Divides

Postby Prumia » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:26 pm

S.I.C.:

The town center of what Sergeant Taul named "Demo-Town" was as quiet and empty as the rest of the city, observed Major Vasmin as he the rest of his squad came in the circle-shaped city center.

"Looks like Internal Affairs got lazy," remarked Captain Taful from his position next to the squad's highest ranked member. "Usually you would find a statue or monument of some kind in places like this."

"It is not like any of the foreigners here would recognize anything we could put up," defended Vasmin. "Would you expect them to recognize the significance of the Siege of Olstain, or the Battle of Oslea Betrayal?"

"Good point," the captain conceded defeat. "Seriously, though, we are exposed here."

"Agreed," said Vasmin before turning to the rest of the squad. "Listen up: Captain Wen, take your team and scout out the major roads, particularly in the direction of the hill to our north-east."

"Sir!" confirmed Captain Wen before motioning for Dalu and Hamul to follow him as they made their way to the street intersection in the east.

"The hill, sir?" asked Taful.

"Any commander with actually be weary of is going to try and get someone on that hill," explained the major. "Now, captain, I want you to take Taul and find a place to scope out the general area. Hold engagement if possible, but try not to get yourself hit. I will stay with the tank and find some place where it will not leave us exposed to the stray eye."

Quickly scanning the area, Taful saw something. "That building over there," he pointed to the group of buildings to the right of the northern intersection. "Is high enough we should be able to scope out the area. The open parking lot on the other side should do well to keep the tank from wandering eyes not on the hill."

The major was about to respond when, suddenly:

Syldris wrote:The familiar sound of missiles being laucnched is heard

The sound of missile fire tear through the dead silence of the city center. Vasmin and Taful look up just in time to see a blur of motion coming from the direction of the hill. Instead of targeting them, however, the missile(s) flies off heading west.

"Guess someone reached the high ground first," sighed Taful.

"No," denied Vasmin. "That is not a well organized attack. They are hoping to do serious damage and were willing to expose themselves to do it." Quickly, a number of scenarios passed through the veteran soldiers mind before an answer came to him. "Someone has something big. A vehicle, most likely."

"That is pretty big stretch, sir," cautioned Taful to his friend and superior.

"Always trust your instincts," advised the major. "Your orders stand, captain. Move it!"

Snapping off a quick salute and a short "Sir!" Taful jumped off the Abrams tank before calling out, "Taul, you are on me. We are moving!" The two Prumians soldiers made their way towards the building Taful had sighted before.

"Time to get moving," order Vasmin as he pounded on the hood of the tank, sending the vehicle moving.

O.O.C.: The Prumian team has split. Three are checking the main streets on the eat-north-east side of the city center, two are making their way towards a tall building on the center's north side, and the tank is moving to a parking lot not far from there (on the right side, according to the map).
Signed, sincerely,

Eysmolla
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Eysmolla » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:29 pm

IC:
The Elites spot a well armed fire-team setting up in the city plaza.
It seems that this maybe the break the team needs after an uneventful evening. The Elites slightly approach the foreign squadron, it seems as if this team isn't as foreign as thought. They're banner seems too familiar. Prumia. The Elites know this state, Cypher herself was once Prumian having being raised there. She feels bit unease. They can't really afford any set-backs or casualties right now, so this has to go well. If not, then everything's lost. Everyone.
Last edited by Eysmolla on Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

ErVaReAn rEpUbLiC
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 06, 2014
Anarchy

Postby ErVaReAn rEpUbLiC » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:38 am

"Where did that come from?"

Regardless, Sergeant Frederick did not have time to think. Within seconds he had taken aim at the incoming missile which he knew was aimed for the M270 MLRS, the vehicle situated between the two abandoned houses and a rotten tree, which he thought would have given it enough cover to avoid being targeted by surface-to-surface missiles. But their opponent, whomever they were, must have found a weak spot in their defenses. In whatever case, he felt safe enough that their system for missile interception would hold. Having locked onto the target, he pressed the trigger on his Type 91 Kai MANPAD that fired the surface-to air missile.

He felt the shock wave reverberating through his upper body as the missile left the launcher in fire, knowing that he had been lucky enough to have scored a perfect hit. He sighed in relief. He only ever managed to intercept 2 out of 3 incoming missiles. He was glad this had not been among the 1 out of 3 failures.

The Type 91 surface-to-air missile hit the incoming missile with a load bang and an explosion of fire. "Enemy missile intercepted, preparing for second round", he quickly spoke in the short-wave radio as he reloaded the launcher, still lying in the bushes.

"Do you know where it came from?" he heard Elby ask through the radio, with all the seriousness of an Ervarëan captain.
"From a high altitude, presumably the ridge over there. But I don't know where exactly where", he admitted. He drowned out the jumble of questions he heard the other infrantrymen asking, instead only focusing on Elby's reply.

"Frederick, Tzu, Carl, prepare for a counterattack when given the opportunity", came the order. "I'll be trying to think of something more detailed in the meantime. But remain prepared for any kind of assault, especially you ones on watch."

Eysmolla
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Eysmolla » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:06 pm

IC:
As the Mako arrives towards the town center, the Elites spot a well armed fire-team setting up in the city plaza.
It seems that this maybe the break the team needs after an uneventful evening. The Elites slightly approach the foreign squadron, it seems as if this team isn't as foreign as thought. They're banner seems too familiar. Prumia. The Elites know this state, Cypher herself was once Prumian having being raised there. She feels bit unease. They can't really afford any set-backs or casualties right now, so this has to go well. The team exits the prowler and take cover behind it's anti-cannon. They need a passive engagement to pull this off. Exo will do the talking. Moxy will clean up any hiccups he has and Cypher will just shut up. Titan and Whisleblower will be armed and ready for when Prumia decide to double-cross. Where's Cleaver Girl ? Exo steps out to face the squad. This is him at his most vulnerable state: no guns, no plan B, this has to work.
Exo:
"So... [Long Pause. Arms in the air]...What's it gonna be"

Prumia
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

First (Enemy?) Contact

Postby Prumia » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:32 am

S.I.C.:

With a grunt of annoyance, Captain Taful lifted himself up and into the attic of his targeted building. Looking around to quickly scan the room, the Prumian officer found only empty space and windows.

"How does it look?" asked Sergeant Taul from where he stood waiting, weapon raised and on guard, on the floor below.

"Area clear," answered Taful. "With enough window space a sniper like you should have your full."

"Great! Pull me up!" Reach out their respective hands, the two soldiers worked together to pull the sergeant up and into the attic space. Without a ladder that was the fast way. Quickly thanking his superior officer, Taul scanned the room himself. "Another example of Internal Affairs cutting corners," he said, motioning to the clean walls. "Not a cob web in sight."

"You will not hear me complaining," shrugged Taful. "Now scan the area outside with your scope. Particularly in the direction of those explosions a few minutes ago."

"Right," responded the sergeant. Pulling out his sniper rifle, Taul made his way towards the north-west facing window. Using the butt of his weapon, the sergeant knocked out the window before taking a few steps back and setting up his rifle. At his captain's questioning look, Taul explained, "I do not want the sun-light catching on my rifle barrel. Rookie mistake, sir."

Disregarding Taful's nod of understanding, Taul looked down his scope. Adjusting it to fit the long distance, the Prumian sergeant could catch a few flashes of light in the far of distance. Heavily obscured though it may be, Taul could see it for what it was. "Damned," he sighed. "It is a M270 launcher vehicle."

"I hate it when the major is always right," grumbled Taful, before cursing, "F*ck! Who brings a rocket launcher to a squad game!? I am calling this in to the major. Watch for enemy activity and make sure to scan the surrounding area for movement."

"Yes, sir!" confirmed Taul.

Meanwhile...

Mostly-S.I.C.:

A quick glance was all it took for infantry-woman Fulan Dalu to conclude this road was empty. "Clear, captain," she reported. "Just like the others." Captain Wen's group had already finished checking all the side roads in the north-east section of the town center.

"Good," replied Wen. "Now all we have to do is check the eastern road for any--"

"Contact!" called out Hamul from where he stood, motioning towards the road the captain had just mentioned.

Eysmolla wrote:As the Mako arrives towards the town center

"Take cover!" ordered Wen. "Dalu and I will take position in the building on their left."

Not wasting time, the two move as indicated. Wen quickly kicks the door in and, finding the room clear, motions from Dalu to follow him upstairs. Checking the second floor for hostiles, and finding none, Wen and Dalu quickly crouch down before making their way towards an open window over looking the main street - and the enemy group that had just arrived.

Noticing the armored vehicle, Captain Wen pulls out his Gustav recoil-less rifle while Dalu prepares her AK-74. Whispering, the captain says, "We hold here for the moment. No moves until I say so. I do not want to find out what that weapon of theirs can do to a building like this."

Back by the road...

Eysmolla wrote:Exo steps out to face the squad. This is him at his most vulnerable state: no guns, no plan B, this has to work.
Exo:
"So... [Long Pause. Arms in the air]...What's it gonna be"

Lieutenant Hamul had seen traps. He had been in the service long enough to know when someone was lying to him, when they were trying to kill him, and when to be on his guard. That being said, he could not tell what these people were doing. From his crouched position behind a couple of crates a little ways into the city center, Hamul watched a man step out of the vehicle - what was that even? - and face his general direction before speaking.

The words themselves were simple, their intention was not. Hamul had heard of the nation of Eysmolla and recognized the squad as such, but he did not know much about them. Was this a threat? A warning? A taunt? It just made no sense!

What did make sense, however, was not being killed and at the moment he was facing a full squad - and their messed-up vehicle! - on his own.

I.C.:

Deciding to be cautious yet never leaving cover, he yelled out, "Why do you not explain yourself, Eysmollan!? Is that suppose to be a threat!?"
Signed, sincerely,

Eysmolla
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Eysmolla » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:34 am

IC:

The hidden Mako team grew wary and for a moment eager. You could tell they were nervous and unsettled, but this was what they were trained for. Titan is inside the Mako ready to arm its guns, Cleaver Girl, Whistleblower, and Moxy all armed and ready to make their own move. The team was disobedient as hell so there was more problems weighed on Exo.

Prumia
Deciding to be cautious yet never leaving cover, he yelled out, "Why do you not explain yourself, Eysmollan!? Is that suppose to be a threat!?"

Exo
" There is an estate just at the top of these hills, and our prowler can make it. I'm not sure what sort of conflict this is for you and other militants, but from what I've seen there's gonna be an all out browl so that estate will give us a vantage point and opportune positioning over the competion. Now, I'm sure your here on deliberate inclination, but if you just can give us a hand in holding that position then I believe we won't have to put too much effort into this conflicting skirmish. That's what this is. Hell, I'd think you even show a little hospitality for our very own Prumian. If that even matters to you. I'm at you bear, with nothing to hurt you showing my upmost respect. Can you show the same"

Cleaver Girl gives Cypher the signal. This shit is done.

Exo [Noticing what's about to happen]
NOOO! DON'T!!!!!!
Cypher leaps from cover unto the Mako itself and fires that beautiful Graton M4 at Lieutenant Hamul.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Prumia
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Contact!

Postby Prumia » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:59 am

I.C.:

Lieutenant Hamul listened to the Eysmolla-born leader's plea for an alliance, but before he even had time to reply...

Eysmolla wrote:Cleaver Girl gives Cypher the signal. This shit is done.

Exo [Noticing what's about to happen]
NOOO! DON'T!!!!!!
Cypher leaps from cover unto the Mako itself and fires that beautiful Graton M4 at Lieutenant Hamul.

S.I.C.:

"Damned!" cursed Hamul as he braced himself against his cover as the enemy weapon's fire unloaded into the crate. Quickly pulling out his short-wave radio, Hamul broadcasted on the Prumian frequency, "Contact! Eysmolla is hostile and on the east-side of town center! Main road."

"Copy that," replied Dalu from where she was on the second floor of the building beside the Eysmolla group. Turning to the captain beside her, she asked, "Orders, sir?"

Captain Wen quickly surveyed the Eysmolla squad below before making his decision. "Get ready." he said before hefting up his Gustav recoil-less rifle. Careful not to expose himself, the captain aimed the launcher at the Eysmollan vehicle's main weapon: their gun and/or gun, he did not know which.

"On my mark," said Wen. "Open fire. Aim for people." Dalu nodded before crouching by the window with her AK-74 rifle. Wen, releasing a calming breath, took aim and...

I.C.:

Fired his launcher at the Eysmollan vehicle's weapon. Dalu, following orders, stood up just enough to aim her rifle out the window and opened fire at the same Eysmolla squad member that had shot at Hamul.
Signed, sincerely,

Eysmolla
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Eysmolla » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:35 pm

IC:

Everything's stopped. Exo. In his eyes there's silence. An explosion. A very hard concrete surface. Blurry visioning and lights. And whizzing. The Mako. Her gun is dismantled. Titan pulls her back to give cover to the team. That's their fault. They're taking cover behind the now useless rover-tank. The scared reality is that they're all going to die. Exo rises. He doesn't even get hit. Cypher escaped fire and with a sinister grin in her cheeks, happily returns such endowment from her own. Exo sees her. Still alive, still breathing. She get's off on all this. He gave the orders and they didn't follow. Whose really in charge? As the Elites give return fire behind the cover of the Mako, Exo struts toward them golden Maria in hand. Cleaver Girl prompts him for cover. He walks pass her. And to Cypher, now enjoying the good life, a shot to the head.

Everything stops. They don't understand. She just fell flat. The gun in her hand. And lied there, not a drop of blood. None.

Exo [Arm still raised. Traumatized, yet satisfied]
[Slow Pause] I gave simply order.......[More pause] I gave a simply order..... and you just couldn't do that.

Moxy isn't startled by this. Maybe she wanted that from day one. Take one for the team. She turns to the Prumian squadron. Throws her gun around her and hails. Why didn't she do that before?

OOC:
Can the Prumians see this??
Last edited by Eysmolla on Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Prumia
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Prumia » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:19 am

S.I.C.:

Captain Wen allowed a satisfied smile to grace his lips at the sight of the destroyed Eysmollan gun. Now, if it came to full on fighting, Prumia would have a clear advantage without using their tank. However, it did not take long for his feeling of pleasure to be replace by confusion when he watched as the Eysmollan leader actually shot - and presumably killed - one of his own subordinates.

Dalu, beside him, was equally shocked. The normally head strong young woman had actually stopped firing merely to stare in shock.

"I think it is time to do something about this," mumbled Wen before pulling out his radio to contact Hamul.

Lieutenant Hamul, meanwhile, had taken the sudden absence of gun-fire as a sign of Prumian victory before proceeding to peak around his cover. He, too, shared his squad-mates shock at what had occurred. His orders from Wen, that he received over his team radio, was almost as shocking.

"You want me to make contact? Again!?" asked Hamul suspiciously. "They shot at me!"

"And the offending soldier is dead now, killed by her own team," placated Wen. "Now follow your orders." The line went dead.

Hamul could only stare at his hand-held radio in astonishment before trying to make contact with the Eysmollans again. After all, they had sort of set the precedent for what happens to insubordinate soldiers.

I.C.:

"You hear me out there, Eysmollan!?" shouted Hamul, still from behind his cover. "Are you ready to talk now or would you like to shot me some more!?"
Signed, sincerely,

Eysmolla
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Eysmolla » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:43 pm

IC:
There was silence at first. Exo stayed there on his knees, lost. This went so wrong. The team saw this and it was unpleasant.
Moxy stood her him. After all, she was second in command. She left her cover with her hands in the air and the weapon strapped behind her. Cleaver tries to accept what had just transpired. Can she really? Titan didn't say a word, he just stayed in the Mako. Whistleblower reached for Exo. Not a sound, not a flinch, not even a blink. He was too far gone.
Moxy [Hands in the air. Half smile and a warm voice]
" Um.. look. This... this ..this wasn't supposed to go this way-I figured everything could go right all in my head. [Takes a breath]
I...I'm just here to carry out what was stated before. You took out our gun so we need an escort up that ridge there.
Okay, let me say that we need and helping hand in this....fight! A lot of shit just happened. And I'll admit that I'm a little thrown off. Not like my friend here. But I'm putting it back together...I'm....I'm back now."

She notices that the Purmians are still standing there ground in which they should be, but she thought she had gotten through to them. With Cypher out of the way, Maybe they could get out of this alive.

Moxy
Hey!!![Pause to see if they're still listening] You still there?! What do you say?!
Last edited by Eysmolla on Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents