NATION

PASSWORD

(Military Commonwealth Only) Calling nations for The ANA

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Florence Union
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 28, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

(Military Commonwealth Only) Calling nations for The ANA

Postby The Florence Union » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:00 pm

Florence, Rundahsia, and I.T. have created a alliance, we are asking for more nations to join us. If you join the pact, it is mainly just a defensive pact, if a nation goes to war with a pact member all allied nations in the pact will go to war as well. If a pact member declares war on a enemy them all other pact nations will do the same. So will you join the ANA "Allied Nations Alliance"
FNN Headlines: Lying Deaf Polemos spreads fake news!..Chancellor Agrees to meet with Generalissimo Polemos...Hunterian Rebellion in Baden-Württemberg...Soviets take Kiev

New-ish Bulgaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New-ish Bulgaria » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:20 pm

So if one of you invades a nation cuz you feel like it, everybody must do the same? That is not a defensive pact, that's a world domination scheme.
NIBNINJA* Top Stories: || Hunt, IT, SP, and Theo fighting civil wars; NIB fighting in all || Wartime Protocol Alpha & Week of Mourning || Florancian Terrorist Attacks ||

*New-ish Bulgaria National & International Journalism Association
"The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion." -T Pain
The New-ish Testament

The Florence Union
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Florence Union » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:33 pm

A premptive strike NIB, or A Attack of Freedom i dont know
FNN Headlines: Lying Deaf Polemos spreads fake news!..Chancellor Agrees to meet with Generalissimo Polemos...Hunterian Rebellion in Baden-Württemberg...Soviets take Kiev

New-ish Bulgaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New-ish Bulgaria » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:06 pm

Ok here are two scenarios:

-Nation A attacks Nation B (ANA Member) and a peace treaty is reached. Nation B then attacks in retaliation. The alliance fights alongside Nation B?

or

-Nation A (ANA Member) attacks Nation B to take its territory. The alliance fights alongside nation A?

Which situation would your alliance actually fight in?
NIBNINJA* Top Stories: || Hunt, IT, SP, and Theo fighting civil wars; NIB fighting in all || Wartime Protocol Alpha & Week of Mourning || Florancian Terrorist Attacks ||

"The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion." -T Pain
The New-ish Testament

The Florence Union
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Florence Union » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:35 pm

We shall see NIB we shall see....

SP Rebellion
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby SP Rebellion » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:56 pm

SP Requests to be a part of this alliance!
|UKBC News| Hunteria drops a nuclear bomb on the UCR | Hunteria surrenders to the Forencian Union following pressure | PM Blackbushe rumored to be in the NKVD Union discussing peace |
DEFCON LEVEL:
0 - Last Resort
1 - Heavy Conflict
2 - Major Conflict
[ 3 - Minor Conflict ]
4 - Troops on Alert
5 - Peacetime
MILITARY CONFLICTS:
Theonese Civil War (SPian Withdrawal)
Hunterian-Gallian Conflict (Treaty)
European Communism Crisis (Situation Diffused)
Algerian Invasion (Ongoing)
Hunterian-UCR Conflict Intervention (Hunterian Surrender, Awaiting Conference)
NKVD/UCR Crisis (Ongoing)

New-ish Bulgaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New-ish Bulgaria » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:19 pm

NIB Feels that it is in the best interest of our people that we join this alliance. We hope that it will allow for more peaceful interactions.

The New-ish Testament

Rundashia
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Rundashia » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:35 pm

All of you who wish to join, welcome.

The Florence Union
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Florence Union » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:46 pm

We welcome SP into the ANA, Nib we need to cheak before you may join my apolgeys, but welcom SP and hopefully soon to welcome NIB

The Florence Union
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Florence Union » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:55 pm

Welcome as well Nib to the ANA

Taunia
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Taunia too?

Postby Taunia » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:34 am

Taunia is apart of the ANA correct?

Imperial Technocracy
Envoy

Founded: Jun 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Technocracy » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:15 pm

The Imperial Technocracy must reluctantly withdraw from their membership within the ANA Alliance effectively immediately. We are having issues in our borders with protesters and rioters reaching into the millions. Unless the Board of Directors takes the will of the citizens into account, our bottom lines will plummet and the nation as a whole could collapse. This is something we can not risk. We apologize to the Alliance.

Rundashia
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Rundashia » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:18 pm

Rundashia hereby completely withdraws from the ANA.

The Florence Union
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

ANA

Postby The Florence Union » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:20 pm

"My comrades....Florence is withdrawing from the ANA, declared imeditly, our allaince with the ANA is terminated, due to in fighting with former ANA nations, and Florence's goal of the ANA not being meet....that is all"Vice Chancellor Powers in a breif press confrence.

SP Rebellion
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby SP Rebellion » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:03 pm

"This is very sad...." Says the president at a conferance. "im sorry, but we must also resign from the ANA; too many are leaving and it is pointless to continue anymore. Sorry."

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents