NATION

PASSWORD

Pine Creek Stables (OOC/OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Pine Creek Stables (OOC/OPEN)

Postby Terintania » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:32 am

Welcome to Pine Creek Stables! Home to horses and friendship!
Wow, that sounded like My Little Pony. Basically, this is a stable. You will make friends with both man and animal here. This is not an action-packed RP, though there will be horse competitions and fun. This is more of a hang-out kind of RP. It's mellow, and involves lot of chatting. But like I said, there will be times of tension for the characters, and excitement. Competitions, events, drama, stuff like that. Who knows, maybe there will even be a horse thief, or a plot from a competing stable to take it down. We'll see. Your characters may even make it to international competitions some day!

This RP is connected to Corrian's Blake Holsey High RP. Characters from that RP may cross over in to this RP. Time does not have to completely line up with Blake Holsey high. For example, someone may post in the school RP that they're going to the stable, then RP the whole of their time at the stable here, whereas on the other RP, their next post could mention them coming back. So if you see random people pop up in the RP, don't be alarmed.

People of Blake Holsey High! You do not have to make an app to be a part of this RP if you are having your Blake Holsey High character visit the stable. However, you may create a character specific to this RP if you wish.

I'm willing to take suggestions on the best way to do competitions. Should we vote for the winner? Should I do it based off of who I think would win? Should I do it D&D style and roll a dice?

Rules:
1. No god-modding.
2. Try to keep it realistic. It doesn't have to be perfectly 100% realistic, but nothing too far-fetched.
3. NO one-liners. Three-four lines minimum.
4. Use proper punctuation and grammar. If English isn't your first language, I'll make an exception, but you do have to inform me of the fact.
5. Listen to the OP.

The App

Rider:
Name:
Bio:
Extras:
Skill Level:

Horse:
Name:
Appearance:
Height:
Extras:

Stable Map
Interior map
IC

STAFF (Skipping bios due to them not being needed for these three)

Rider:
Name: Max Regnery
Appearance:

Bio: Max is the owner of the stable, and teaches there as well. He runs it with his mom and grandma, and treats all the students like they're his own kids.
Extras: He's the stable owner, and it's run in his family for generations.
Skill Level: Expert

Horse:
Name: Oreo
Breed: New Forest
Appearance:

Height: 14 hands
Extras:

Rider:
Name: Elizabeth Regnery
Appearance:

Extras: She's Max' mom. She has a horse, but she doesn't ride all that much any more. She helps out around the stable sometimes, though she usually just gives awesome advice and stuff like that.

Horse:
Name: Cookies 'n cream ('Cookie')
Breed: Mustang
Appearance:

Height: 16 hands
Extras: Cookie was caught by ranchers at a young age. Elizabeth adopted her when she was only two years old.

Rider:
Name: Harriot Regnery
Appearance:

Extras: She's Elizabeth's mom, and Max' grandmother. It was her who had the school built, and has been helping her descendants keep it running ever sense.
Skill Level: Awesome

Horse:
Name: Muffin
Breed: Mixed
Appearance:

Height: 15 hands
Extras: She's been with Harriot since she was a little foal.

Minor character:
Rider:
Name: Molly Hart
Appearance:

Extras: Molly is new to riding, but her horse knowledge is quite extensive.
Skill Level: Beginner

Horse:
Name: Bear
Breed: Shire
Appearance:

Height: 18 hands
Extras: While Bear is awful big for such a young girl, you could hardly find a sweeter, more gentle horse

Rider:
Name: Drake Dracone
Appearance:

Bio: Drake belongs to a fairly rich family, but they don't flaunt their wealth (Ignore that they live in a mansion). He has 11 siblings, who all get along very well. Their family loves to have fun, and have fun is what they do. Up until recently, Drake has been homeschooled, but then he and his other high-school aged siblings agreed to go to a boarding school called Blake Holsey High together. He works here as a groom when he has the time, and loves spending time with his horse.
Extras: He is a cross-over character. He works here, but will spend a lot of time at Blake Holsey High because he needs to learn.
Skill Level: Advanced

Horse:
Name: Midnight Shadowplay (Usually called Midnight, Shadow or Shadowplay. His full name is his show name)
Breed: Wild horse
Appearance:

Height: 17 hands
Extras: He's very wild when handled by anyone but Drake. He also won't move for bad riders. He's smart by horse standards. He's quite fast.

Rider:
Name: Slater Pascel
Appearance:

Bio: Slater lived a somewhat rough life. It wasn't horrible, but it could have been better. His family was always poor, and at one point they even lost their house. His dad was a drunk, but never a violent one. He lost most of his money on gambling. Eventually his parents got divorced and he moved to a smallish town with his mom to start a new life. They succeeded. His mom started a business making clothes and makes quite a lot of money off of it, and eventually they could afford a beautiful horse, a horse that was like, his soul mate of a horse. They have a stable of their own, but his horse was lonely there so they decided to board her at a nearby stable, where she could meet other horses. After boarding and riding the horse there, Slater was offered a job teaching the students. He accepted.
Extras: Slater is easily distracted unless it comes to riding his horse. He is also beyond trusting and beyond nice. He's so nice some people might consider it awkward. He'll treat someone like a best friend as soon as he meets them. He's a teacher at the school.
Skill Level: Advanced

Horse:
Name: Andulasia
Breed: Andulusian
Appearance:

Extras: She is like, the best horse anyone can have. She loves everything and everyone. She's the perfect horse for Slater. She's skilled at jumping, but puts the most effort into cross country and dressage.

Horse:
Name: Spotty
Breed: Appaloosa
Appearance:
Height: 15 hands.
Level: Suitable for beginners.

Horse:
Name: Snow White
Breed: Mixed
Appearance:[spoiler]Image

Height: 15 and a half hands.
Level: Intermediate.

Horse:
Name: Sandy
Breed: Mixed Pony.
Appearance:

Height: 13 hands
Level: Beginner.

Horse:
Name: Starlight
Breed: Thoroughbred
Appearance:

Level: Advanced.

Horse:
Name: Tornado
Breed: Paint/Pinto
Appearance:

Height: Foal sized.
Level: Cute
Last edited by Terintania on Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Times are looking grim these days~

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:46 am

Tagsy!
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Apolitistos
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Apolitistos » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:54 am

English is not my first language. I speak American, dammit. XD

Name: Lucia Marco
Appearance:
Bio:
Lucia was raised on a farm with her three brothers and father. Her mother died shortly after she was born. Lucia was always close to horses and has a good heart. However, she is assumed to be a bitch, due to her reluctance to become close to people.
Extras:
Skill Level: Relatively advanced

Name: Otis
Breed:
Camarillo White Horse
Appearance:
Extras: Likes to steal food from people.
Last edited by Apolitistos on Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Female|Cancer|Tiger|INFP|Heterosexual|

Economic Left/Right: -3.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.21

None at the moment. Sorry, folks!

"You're Not the Only One" A New RP from Apol! :D

Landenburg
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Landenburg » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:59 am

Slutty girl, check!

Filling out an application atm.
Alas yonder woman, damn you tempt me with thy saucy bosom
thus methinks I shall bestow my codpiece in thee & make naughty love to my lady all night
Please haste hither & quench this torment fairest maiden
get some

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:14 am

My applications will mostly be easy because I'm just gonna steal my old ones :P
My Last.FM and RYM

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:50 am

Apolitistos wrote:English is not my first language. I speak American, dammit. XD

Appearance:
(Image)
Bio:
Lucia was raised on a farm with her three brothers and father. Her mother died shortly after she was born. Lucia was always close to horses and has a good heart. However, she is assumed to be a bitch, due to her reluctance to become close to people.
Extras:

Breed:
Camarillo White Horse
Appearance:
(Image)

I'm pretty sure 2 years old is too young to ride.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:01 pm

Rider One
Name: Maisie Braverman
Appearance:
ImageImageImage

Bio: Maisie is a very happy, social, friendly, kind, and energetic 14-year old girl who got a love for horses at a young age, but wasn't really capable of doing a lot until she was older. You could probably call her obsessed. She has horse posters on her wall, books, catalogs, and magazines about horses galore, along with a lot of stuff like clocks, clothes, and video games that are horse themed, or completely horse related. For example, she had watched her father play Red Dead Redemption, just because of the horses in the game.

When she hit 14, her parents surprised her with the best surprise she could ask for. Well, other then maybe being given her own personal horse. They said that they would let her regularly go to the nearby stables, and that they had signed her up for riding lessons there as well. She couldn't possibly be more excited and energetic in response. That same day they went out to get her a helmet, and appropriate riding gear. Not many days later that to her felt like an eternity, she arrived to the stables for her first real riding lesson.
Extras: Since she doesn't own a horse, she will be using one of the school horses. Despite her obsession, she has only rode a horse once in her life, when she was a lot younger. So while she has a lot of basic knowledge from her major horse reading, she still needs to learn how to take care of horses properly, and the same with riding because she has no experience at all.

While her main focus is show jumping, she wouldn't mind learning how to eventually do some of everything. Or most everything.

Rider Two
Name: Kelly Hayworth
Appearance:
ImageImageImage

Bio: Since she was practically born, she has been riding. Since she wanted to get into it so badly at a rather young age, her parents decided to do exactly that for her, since they felt that getting your children into the things they loved early was a good idea. And she learned really fast, and while learning a lot of stuff with a trainer, there was a ton that she self-taught herself, like special ways to take care of the horses and calming them and whatnot. Her parents weren't nearly as horse crazy as her, so she couldn't really learn anything from them. But from all of this, she ended up getting to the point where she could TEACH other people (She taught her sister the basics, for example), and train horses. Mostly horses with weird behaviors. She didn't do this all the time, but every now and then she went out to peoples homes and worked with their horses.

But one day, her family had to move, and where she boarded her horse previously no longer worked for them. Which understandably upset her, since she knew the place well, but they quickly found another place to board and that place was Pine Creek Stables. And it was only a few miles from her home. Both her and her sister signed up for boarding. Kelly signed up to do some more expert training, but not really lessons teaching you how to ride because she already knew how to ride really well. Just heavy training for competitions. And while she was at it, since apparently she was already doing stuff here before the RP starts, she offered to the stables that she would train their horses and take care of them if they ever needed. She even offered to help their business further by taking in peoples horses that needed help, and trying to get them out of their fear of saddles, people, whatever (You get to say if they accepted that idea)
Extras: Even though her parents aren't quite so much, she has always felt like a country girl at heart, for not just the horses, but nature itself. Some of her favorite activities is to go camping, hiking, and anything nature related really.

Horse:
Name: Mystic
Breed: Andalusian
Appearance:

Extras: Her and her horse have pretty much grown up together, so her and her horse have come from beginner to expert together. And an expert in dressage, show jumping, and cross country, along with various other things, including some rodeo. Because she loves doing everything, and so does her horse

Rider Three
Name: Cara Hayworth
Appearance:
ImageImageImage

Bio: Unlike her sister, she had only started riding recently. As in, shortly before they moved here, her sister taught her the basics of riding, and she found herself loving it as much as her older sister did, and since her parents weren't exactly suffering with money, they bought her a horse a few days later (that she picked out), and moved the horse directly to the new boarding stable, because they were just about to move. But, before that, she got acquainted with her horse and they were best friends instantly, along with her riding the horse before then, so they knew that the horse worked perfectly for her.

Now she is arriving at the stables for her first day here, and her first time of seeing her horse in like a week. Which made her rather excited, really, finally getting to see her horse again. Her first lesson was also today, though she told the school that she knew the basics, like tacking up a horse, getting on the horse, and how to sit properly on a horse (unlike Maisie who is completely new, though she's read enough about a lot of it that she probably KNOWS how to do it, she just hasn't done it yet), because of her sister, but much beyond simple walking she didn't know much at all.
Extras: Cara is probably more of a girly girl then her sister, but she isn't afraid to get dirty, either. It is just probably easier to get her dressed up nicely for a party then it is to get Kelly dressed up nicely for one.

Horse:
Name: Rocky
Breed: Rocky Mountain
Appearance:

Extras: Her horse is a Beginner, as you would expect.

Rider Four
Name: Sharlyn Perabo
Appearance:
ImageImage

Bio: Sharlyn, from a fairly young age (Well, she's already young), got into horseback riding, and hasn't turned back from it since. Her parents willingly let her work towards whatever she wanted, and if that was horse riding, that was fine with them. This eventually led to her joining Pine Creek Stables, and her parents buying her a horse. She loves her horse dearly, and loves going to the stables as regularly as she is logically allowed to with school and whatnot. Because of this, she doesn't see her parents quite as much as she used to, but she still sees them a fair amount.

To make her life all the better, she has a neighbor that she finds to be very awesome. It didn't take long for her to make best friends with this neighbor boy, especially since he also loves horses as much as she does, and they ended up going to the same stables as each other over time. One of them (Can't remember which) had a lot of money, and the two families are quite close to each other now, so they ended up sort of sharing each others money, constantly hanging around each other, and practically being a little community the two families. This money has certainly helped the both of them live quite nicely, and the bond between the two families has helped Sharlyn to get even closer to this friend than before.
Extras: Is very grateful for the kind, close friend that she has, because without her close friendship, while her life would be good, it wouldn't be as good as it is now. Having a real close friend like him makes her time at the stables all the more fun. And even back at home it makes it more fun having such an awesome neighbor.
Skill Level: Intermediate

Horse
Name: Golden Princess
Breed: Palomino
Appearance: This
Extras: Typically I'd go into some detail here about the horse, but eh, I can't really think of a specific personality for the horse, so I'll make it up as I go along. Her horse is the same skill level as her, though.
Last edited by Corrian on Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Last.FM and RYM

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:06 pm

Corrian wrote:Rider One
Name: Maisie Braverman
Appearance:
Bio: Maisie is a very happy, social, friendly, kind, and energetic 14-year old girl who got a love for horses at a young age, but wasn't really capable of doing a lot until she was older. You could probably call her obsessed. She has horse posters on her wall, books, catalogs, and magazines about horses galore, along with a lot of stuff like clocks, clothes, and video games that are horse themed, or completely horse related. For example, she had watched her father play Red Dead Redemption, just because of the horses in the game.

When she hit 14, her parents surprised her with the best surprise she could ask for. Well, other then maybe being given her own personal horse. They said that they would let her regularly go to the nearby stables, and that they had signed her up for riding lessons there as well. She couldn't possibly be more excited and energetic in response. That same day they went out to get her a helmet, and appropriate riding gear. Not many days later that to her felt like an eternity, she arrived to the stables for her first real riding lesson.
Extras: Since she doesn't own a horse, she will be using one of the school horses. Despite her obsession, she has only rode a horse once in her life, when she was a lot younger. So while she has a lot of basic knowledge from her major horse reading, she still needs to learn how to take care of horses properly, and the same with riding because she has no experience at all.

While her main focus is show jumping, she wouldn't mind learning how to eventually do some of everything. Or most everything.

Rider Two
Name: Kelly Hayworth
Appearance:
Bio: Since she was practically born, she has been riding. Since she wanted to get into it so badly at a rather young age, her parents decided to do exactly that for her, since they felt that getting your children into the things they loved early was a good idea. And she learned really fast, and while learning a lot of stuff with a trainer, there was a ton that she self-taught herself, like special ways to take care of the horses and calming them and whatnot. Her parents weren't nearly as horse crazy as her, so she couldn't really learn anything from them. But from all of this, she ended up getting to the point where she could TEACH other people (She taught her sister the basics, for example), and train horses. Mostly horses with weird behaviors. She didn't do this all the time, but every now and then she went out to peoples homes and worked with their horses.

But one day, her family had to move, and where she boarded her horse previously no longer worked for them. Which understandably upset her, since she knew the place well, but they quickly found another place to board and that place was Pine Creek Stables. And it was only a few miles from her home. Both her and her sister signed up for boarding. Kelly signed up to do some more expert training, but not really lessons teaching you how to ride because she already knew how to ride really well. Just heavy training for competitions. And while she was at it, since apparently she was already doing stuff here before the RP starts, she offered to the stables that she would train their horses and take care of them if they ever needed. She even offered to help their business further by taking in peoples horses that needed help, and trying to get them out of their fear of saddles, people, whatever (You get to say if they accepted that idea)
Extras: Even though her parents aren't quite so much, she has always felt like a country girl at heart, for not just the horses, but nature itself. Some of her favorite activities is to go camping, hiking, and anything nature related really.

Horse:
Name: Mystic
Breed: Andalusian
Appearance:
Extras: Her and her horse have pretty much grown up together, so her and her horse have come from beginner to expert together. And an expert in dressage, show jumping, and cross country, along with various other things, including some rodeo. Because she loves doing everything, and so does her horse

Rider Three
Name: Cara Hayworth
Appearance:
Bio: Unlike her sister, she had only started riding recently. As in, shortly before they moved here, her sister taught her the basics of riding, and she found herself loving it as much as her older sister did, and since her parents weren't exactly suffering with money, they bought her a horse a few days later (that she picked out), and moved the horse directly to the new boarding stable, because they were just about to move. But, before that, she got acquainted with her horse and they were best friends instantly, along with her riding the horse before then, so they knew that the horse worked perfectly for her.

Now she is arriving at the stables for her first day here, and her first time of seeing her horse in like a week. Which made her rather excited, really, finally getting to see her horse again. Her first lesson was also today, though she told the school that she knew the basics, like tacking up a horse, getting on the horse, and how to sit properly on a horse (unlike Maisie who is completely new, though she's read enough about a lot of it that she probably KNOWS how to do it, she just hasn't done it yet), because of her sister, but much beyond simple walking she didn't know much at all.
Extras: Cara is probably more of a girly girl then her sister, but she isn't afraid to get dirty, either. It is just probably easier to get her dressed up nicely for a party then it is to get Kelly dressed up nicely for one.

Horse:
Name: Rocky
Breed: Rocky Mountain
Appearance:
Extras: Her horse is a Beginner, as you would expect.

Rider Four
Name: Sharlyn Perabo
Appearance:
Bio: Sharlyn, from a fairly young age (Well, she's already young), got into horseback riding, and hasn't turned back from it since. Her parents willingly let her work towards whatever she wanted, and if that was horse riding, that was fine with them. This eventually led to her joining Pine Creek Stables, and her parents buying her a horse. She loves her horse dearly, and loves going to the stables as regularly as she is logically allowed to with school and whatnot. Because of this, she doesn't see her parents quite as much as she used to, but she still sees them a fair amount.

To make her life all the better, she has a neighbor that she finds to be very awesome. It didn't take long for her to make best friends with this neighbor boy, especially since he also loves horses as much as she does, and they ended up going to the same stables as each other over time. One of them (Can't remember which) had a lot of money, and the two families are quite close to each other now, so they ended up sort of sharing each others money, constantly hanging around each other, and practically being a little community the two families. This money has certainly helped the both of them live quite nicely, and the bond between the two families has helped Sharlyn to get even closer to this friend than before.
Extras: Is very grateful for the kind, close friend that she has, because without her close friendship, while her life would be good, it wouldn't be as good as it is now. Having a real close friend like him makes her time at the stables all the more fun. And even back at home it makes it more fun having such an awesome neighbor.
Skill Level: Intermediate

Horse
Name: Golden Princess
Breed: Palomino
Appearance: This
Extras: Typically I'd go into some detail here about the horse, but eh, I can't really think of a specific personality for the horse, so I'll make it up as I go along. Her horse is the same skill level as her, though.

Technically, both Sharlyn and Jason won the lottery, so, yeah :P
We can ignore that :P

I think Sharlyn won first, though.

All accepted.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:09 pm

Terintania wrote:Technically, both Sharlyn and Jason won the lottery, so, yeah :P

All accepted.

Yeah, I was kinda trying to pretend that didn't happen :P Because in reality, that is practically impossible....

Though I guess we could say Sharlyn's family won the lottery. It is a bit of an extreme, but eh.
My Last.FM and RYM

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:12 pm

Corrian wrote:
Terintania wrote:Technically, both Sharlyn and Jason won the lottery, so, yeah :P

All accepted.

Yeah, I was kinda trying to pretend that didn't happen :P Because in reality, that is practically impossible....

Though I guess we could say Sharlyn's family won the lottery. It is a bit of an extreme, but eh.

Or we could just say Sharlyns family was already rich.

Also, just realized one of your horses was 3.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:14 pm

It was? I didn't even look at those app's again :P

And yeah, they can just be rich.
My Last.FM and RYM

Apolitistos
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Apolitistos » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:50 pm

Terintania wrote:
Apolitistos wrote:English is not my first language. I speak American, dammit. XD

Appearance:
(Image)
Bio:
Extras:

Breed:
Camarillo White Horse
Appearance:
(Image)

I'm pretty sure 2 years old is too young to ride.

Horses can be entered in races as young as a year and nine months.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:51 pm

Apolitistos wrote:
Terintania wrote:I'm pretty sure 2 years old is too young to ride.

They can, but they shouldn't. It can seriously damage their back. If your person goes to the stable and rides a horse of 2 years old, prepare for some serious scolding from the staff :P

Apolitistos
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Apolitistos » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:55 am

Terintania wrote:
Apolitistos wrote:

They can, but they shouldn't. It can seriously damage their back. If your person goes to the stable and rides a horse of 2 years old, prepare for some serious scolding from the staff :P

Hm. I'll change it to 3?
(\__/)
(='.'=)

Firsthome
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Firsthome » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:21 am

Tagsy?
I have a heart of a five year-old...
it's in a jar in my basement

Springer:"I've got better things to do tonight than die"

DYK:Breathing lowers your life expectancy by 50%.

Laerod wrote:That's like pointing out a thread about kittens contains posts about baby cats.
Left: 8.06, Libertarian: 0.6,7 foreign policy: -5.76, culture: -6.26
GENERATION 4: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:39 am

Apolitistos wrote:
Terintania wrote:They can, but they shouldn't. It can seriously damage their back. If your person goes to the stable and rides a horse of 2 years old, prepare for some serious scolding from the staff :P

Hm. I'll change it to 3?

I think four is best, really, but I think 3 is better

Firsthome wrote:Tagsy?

You gonna make a character for this, or just jump in at some point with your Blake Holsey High one?

Firsthome
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Firsthome » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:42 am

Terintania wrote:
Apolitistos wrote:
Hm. I'll change it to 3?

I think four is best, really, but I think 3 is better

Firsthome wrote:Tagsy?

You gonna make a character for this, or just jump in at some point with your Blake Holsey High one?

Make a new one

Laerod wrote:That's like pointing out a thread about kittens contains posts about baby cats.
GENERATION 4: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:42 am

Firsthome wrote:
Terintania wrote:I think four is best, really, but I think 3 is better

Make a new one

Alright, cool.

Once I finish my Blake Holsey High ones, I'll make my apps here.

Firsthome
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Firsthome » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:44 am

Terintania wrote:
Firsthome wrote:
Make a new one

Alright, cool.

Can I just make a horse :p

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:46 am

Firsthome wrote:
Terintania wrote:Alright, cool.

I want to do that now :P

I'm trying to figure out if that's a serious question, though :P

Firsthome
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Firsthome » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:47 am

Terintania wrote:
Firsthome wrote:

It was.

Landenburg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Landenburg » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:48 am

I forgot to finish my application from yesterday. e.e

Am finishing.
thus methinks I shall bestow my codpiece in thee & make naughty love to my lady all night
get some

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:50 am

Firsthome wrote:
Terintania wrote:.......

It was.

If you know horse mannerisms, and make it so the horse doesn't have totally human level of intelligence (See realism rule), then sure. Will the horse have an owner? Or will it be a school horse that anyone can ride?

....This should be interesting :P

Also, the horse can be intelligent, just not TOO intelligent. Horses are smart, just not human levels :P

Not to mention that Drake's horse is smart.

Landenburg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Landenburg » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:48 am

Bleh, I've decided that I'll just bring my BHHS character over when I wanna ride the horsies.

Too sick for creative thoughts.
get some

Fabulous Rainicorns
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fabulous Rainicorns » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:52 am

Rider:
Name: Evelyn Grace
Appearance: I'll sketch up something and edit it in later.

She has long brown hair, green eyes, and likes wearing dresses when she's not wearing riding clothes.

Bio: from a young age, she has struggled with gender Dysphoria, and her parents were hoping it would just go away if they gave her enough distractions. She grew up on a ranch with several horses, but when her parents got divorced, she and her mom moved away. She had to find a new place to keep her horse, and she chose Pine Creek Stables. He gender Dysphoria has gotten worse over the years to the point where she can't ignore it anymore, and she's done ignoring it. In her new home, away from her father, who didn't approve, she decides to fully live as a woman.

She's never had any friends, other than her horse. She's always spent all her free time with her horse or listening to music. She has extremely poor social skills.

Extras: not sure what I'm supposed to put here.
Skill Level: She is experienced in riding English and western, but she has never jumped before. She's done a bit of everything else, other than jumping.

Horse:
Name: Blue (registered name: Black Me Out)
Breed: Holsteiner
Appearance: will edit something in later.
He's bay with a narrow blaze and three white socks coming up to his knees.
Height: 17 hands
Extras:

I've never used this character before, and I'm used to rping on a site hat doesn't allow images in its rp forum, so I don't have any right now. I'll sketch some up at lunch.
Call me Jake or Jay| Pronouns: he/him/his
HYDRA PFC | The Chaos Brigade PFC

Never let them take the light behind your eyes - My Chemical Romance

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse