NATION

PASSWORD

Blake Holsey High Reboot (OOC/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Blake Holsey High Reboot (OOC/Open)

Postby Corrian » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:59 pm

IC Link

My sisters horse stables RP that sorta ties in with this RP in some ways, if you feel like having your characters in this RP go to the stables sometimes. Or if you just want to make characters specifically for that RP, that works, too. They're both in Aspen, Colorado

So, the basic concept of this is the standard high school-like RP I am sure you guys have all seen many different incarnations of on this forum repeatedly. Be it a school full of students who can turn into beasts, like vampires, werewolves, or whatever else people can come up with. Or ones where people are training to be super soldiers, or trying to train their superpowers like you're at an X-Men school, or to be the next great Wizard of Hogwarts. There are so many different types of school RP's on NationStates. So you're all probably thinking "Oh God, not another one", and I do that quite regularly when scrolling through RP sections, so yeah.

This one however I have decided to make more "normal". Now you're all probably thinking "Oh, this sounds boring, I have to deal with school every day!" (If you're of school age). But for one, I have found that RP's like this can sometimes be the best ones for making cool, potentially more normal everyday people, which I find to be some of the most entertaining people to play sometimes, instead of some silly super human or what have you, because you can make some interesting characters that way. For two, I didn't say it would be entirely normal. All I said was that it would be MORE normal. While it may not happen regularly because I suck at coming up with weird ideas, it is known that strange events can occur at this school (And unintentional Game of Thrones line appeared in here).

Which, if any of you know the source material where the name of the school comes from, you can get a general idea of what kind of weird stuff I mean. Also if you know the source material, you deserve a cookie. The source material was a big part of my childhood, along with various other different things (Yes, I had a weird childhood...). But mostly it is about a group of teenagers at a school getting to know each other and such, with weirdness thrown on the side.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that Blake Holsey High is also a boarding school, so all your characters should be coming here to go to school and be boarded at the same time. Everybody gets rooms, though if the school begins to fill up too much (Maybe we can come up with a set amount of space per dorm), you'll have to share a room with others of the same gender as you. Each room can hold up to two people, though a lot of people tend to get rooms to themselves until the school begins to fill up more. The school has a standard school uniform, but they don't really seem to enforce that as a dress code, and is more of an optional uniform for you to wear if you feel like it, since school uniforms can be rather comfortable and nice looking (Or decent, anyway). For the most part, they seem to let you wear whatever the hell you want, though like with any normal school, there are obviously limits to what you should be allowed to wear. Like no walking into school with nothing but a thong, for example, unless you want to have a visit with the principal...And if the stereotypes have anything to say, that isn't a good thing. And yes, despite the fact the source material is pretty much a kids show, we can make it a little bit more of a "Grown up" version of the material (Within forum rules, obviously), more like how actual high school is :P

The school can have stuff like your typical school clubs, or the school newspaper team or whatever. There is also sports, like basketball, football, baseball, and so on, and teams you can join for said sports. It may not really look like a school that would have that kind of stuff, but we can just pretend it does anyway for RP's sake. I'd say it is probably a pretty big school, so we can fit a lot of different types of stuff into it for the role play to be varied.

The location decided for the school itself has been decided to be Aspen, Colorado, United States. So prepare for beautiful mountain scenery, probably a lot of snow because of the high elevation in the winter months, cold weather at times in the later months if my history of living in South Lake Tahoe, California is anything to go off of for places with high elevation (South Lake Tahoe was 6,000 foot elevation, this is 8,000), and if you're a character used to low elevation areas, possible minor elevation sickness until you get used to it. Should be some fun times ahead!

Oh, and it shall be the first day of school when the RP starts, so you can make it your students first day at the school or whatever you like.

Boarding School Pictures:
School Exterior:

Front Entrance (I think):

Upstairs Dormitory Room Area:
ImageImage

Stairs:
ImageImageImage

Downstairs:
ImageImage

Basement:

RP Rules
1.Standard "No Godmodding" rule.
2.Be nice to each other. Except in the RP itself, go ahead and be an ass to each other if you like there.
3.What the OP says is the word of God (And any of his little minions), though God is perfectly fine with friendly discussions in disagreement with something God may do.
4.I'd prefer if you actually try and put effort into your posts, in a grammar, punctuation, and length sense. No one-liners (Or one sentence posts). Doesn't have to be super long, but please do make an effort to make a worthwhile post.

Co-Op's:
TriStates

Student applications can pretty much be anyone that fits into high school age (14 to 18?). As far as teachers go, the subjects they can teach can probably just be your typical standard school electives or what have you. I've never actually been to school before so I'm not hugely smart when it comes to how a school actually functions...Jobs, the same for whatever jobs fit for a school beyond teachers

Application format. New, and much better and detailed version brought to you by TriStates, to enhance the feel of your characters greatly.
Character App
**(Erase words in parentheses when finishing app)**

Needed Information

Name: (Pretty obvious.)

Nickname: (Whats in a Alias? Everything. Make your guy or gal stick out from the Average Joe and Jill)

Age: (Also obvious. Your character’s age will define some things about them. What they like, what they remember, what they grew up with, and how they act now.)

Sex: (Really obvious.)

Gender: (Gender importance stands with how you want your character perceived. A tom girl is going to get a different reception than a stereotypical rough tough guy.)

Picture Appearance: (Straight forward. Gives you and the other players a way to visualize the character.)

Job Position: (For Teacher Characters only, though I guess some students could have a job as well)

Abilities: (What can you do and why are you so special?)

Origin: (Birth Date, Birthplace, Nationality, etc. Items that would be on your passport, or birth certificate.)

Personality: (The life blood of your character.)

Equipment: (What are you packing? Otherwise we'll just assume your characters wandering around naked and pennyless.)

Suggested Information

Moral Alignment: ( How your character will most likely make a situation work, and how they will react to a situation by trying. Basic DnD alignment grid. While chosen alignment will not rule black and white over choices, it should influence them strongly.)

Blood Type: (A lot more neccesary than you think. If something unfortunate ( :twisted: ) were to happen, A+ Johnny can't just run and IV-up to AB- Jimmy. In which case Jimmys most likely fucked anyway, but you get the point.)

Height, Weight, Body Type: (Pictures are nice, and give a view, but added stats are the cherry on sundays, the milk with cookies, and the presents with Christmas.)

Distinguishing Marks: (Tattoos, piercings, scars, wounds etc. Make him/her stand out from the ordinary peon.)

Bio/History: (If personality is the life blood of your character, this is its heart. A treatise on Life or War & Peace isn't required. But one, two, maybe a few grammatical paragraphs might be nice.)

Additional Fun Stuff

Voice: (An interesting immersion technique that can add a little "OMF!" to your character. Like a few others on this list, it works with human memory and the senses, which make it all that more convincing. And if you don't care about that, well, just abuse it as chance to have [insert favorite person] voice act for you.)

Personal Skills: (From talking well in public, athleticism, works well with their hands, or any little specialized skill a character is good at can influence who they are and where they are useful.)

Sex Orientation: (Because the world likes diversity, and so do RP's. Straight, Gay, Bisexual, Antisexual. What are they? This can effect who your character is, and how they react to people. Need specifics? Use the Kinsey Scale)

Likes: ( It’s a nice way of boxing in a character, and a good addition for yourself and others.)

Dislikes:( It’s a nice way of boxing in a character, and a good addition for yourself and others.)

Disorders & Handicaps: (While having a perfectly sane character is fun in and of it’s own, using something that actually stifles your character in areas of life can give you some of that tension you look for, and something to actively work against without needing a villain.)

Past Occupations: (People need money, objects, and things in the world and to have this you need a reason. What do you do for a paycheck?)

Fears, Wishes, and Goals: (Each of these three things influence your characters. Fears limit and control them disallowing them from certain activities and providing prejudice towards things or people. Wishes are less like limits due to fear, and more along the line of a way to coax a character towards a goal. Goals are stronger than wishes, and thus can cause more problems.)

Theme Song: (For those aurally minded, or just dramatic like me, a song is always nice. Gives ambiance and adds atmosphere to your character.)

Scent: (Weird? Maybe. But scent is memory. Think about it. If you smell like gasoline, people might think of gas stations or fire and all that comes with it good or bad. Tobacco might make someone think negative thoughts, or another person of someone they love. Alcohol, mint gum, lotion, perfume, sweat, or anything else is going to add individuality and connection to your character.)

Downstairs Bedroom Section 1, to the left of the front door behind a wooden door underneath the stairs. Female dormitories on the left of the hallway, and the male dormitories on the right:
Female Dormitories 1-5:
Room #1: Brooklyn Decody and Jenna Jane (NPC)
Room #2:
Room #3: Gracie Radcliffe (NPC)
Room #4:
Room #5: Josie Fuhrman

Male Dormitories 6-10:
Room #6: Jackson Dominov
Room #7: Sairo Ageinosay
Room #8: Matthew Donham and Aleksy Żielinczyk
Room #9:
Room #10:

Downstairs Bedroom Section 2, to the right of the front door behind a wooden door underneath the other set of stairs Female dormitories on the left of the hallway, and the male dormitories on the right:
Female Dormitories 11-15:
Room #11: Mist Swinton (NPC)
Room #12: Kira Ivanova (NPC)
Room #13:
Room #14: Ariana Donovan and Victoria Strummer (NPC)
Room #15: Savannah Dracone and, Brooke Dracone

Male Dormitories 16-20:
Room #16: Drake Dracone and Knox Dracone
Room #17: Skylar Dracone and Sylar Dracone
Room #18: Bryan Anderson (NPC)
Room #19: Vincent Hispaniola
Room #20: Vensel Hendri Odhner

Upstairs Bedroom Section, accessed by going to the left or right of the front door by going up the stairs. Female dormitories face the front of the school, and the male dormitories face the back of the school (Both with a view!):
Female Dormitories 21-25:
Room #21: Sabrina Parker
Room #22: Lena Dorsey and Shailene Sheen
Room #23:
Room #24:
Room #25: Hailee Winters and Cassandra Goldberg (NPC)

Male Dormitories 26-30:
Room #26:Edward Cunningham
Room #27:
Room #28:Asher Whitaker and Kenji Katsumoto
Room #29:
Room #30:Machenzie Reid

Students
Aleksy Żielinczyk (The Miaphysite Church of Coptic Archism)
Ariana Donovan (Corrian)
Asher Whitaker (Terintania)
Brooke Dracone (Terintania)
Brooklyn Decody (Corrian)
Drake Dracone (Terintania)
Edward Cunningham (Fascist Russian Empire)
Elizabeth Arkwright (Legatia)
Elizabeth Lee Taggart (TriStates)
Hailee Winters (Corrian)
Jackson Dominov (Firsthome)
Josie Fuhrman (Corrian)
Kenji Katsumoto (TriStates)
Knox Dracone (Terintania)
Lena Dorsey (Corrian)
Mackenzie Reid (Saestea)
Matthew Donham (Corvus Metallum)
Sabrina Parker (West Suburbia)
Sairo Ageinosay (Fabulous Rainicorns)
Savannah Dracone (Terintania)
Shailene Sheen (Corrian)
Skylar Dracone (Terintania)
Sylar Dracone (Terintania)
Vensel Hendri Odhner (Saestea)
Vincent Hispaniola (Palonitr and Howland)

Teachers/Staff
Administration Department
Headmaster/Headmistress: Gideon Burke (Corrian)
Deputy Headmaster/Headmistress: Emmy Walker (Corrian)
Director of Security - Secures the school and acts as moderator and disciplinarian within the campus.

English Department
~English Literature
~English Writing & Grammar

Classic & Modern Language
~ Latin
~ Greek
~ German
~ French
~ Spanish

Phys-Ed Department
~Football
~Baseball
~Basketball
~Soccer
~Track & Field
General PE by Magnþór Fjólmundurson (Terintania), but I doubt he counts towards specific team coaches.

History Department
~U.S. History: Mikael Sondergaard (Landenburg)
~World History: James Frederich Volker (Emperial Germany)
~Colorado State History: Mikael Sondergaard (Landenburg)

Mathematics Department
~Algebra
~Geometry
~Pre-Calc/Calc

Science Department
~Biology: Professor Z (Corrian)
~Chemistry: Professor Z (Corrian)
~Physics: Sebastian Du Ponte (TriStates)
~Anatomy & Physiology: Sebastian Du Ponte (TriStates)

Electives
~Music: Maisie Moreno (Corrian)
~Drama

Random Staff Department
~Janitor: The Janitor (Corrian)

Additional Information:
*A Teacher application can cover all the subdivisions within that same department if the player applying so wishes it. Example: (A Science Department application could teach one, two, or all of the subjects stated underneath the given department)
*Positions not filled by the IC start date will be delegated to Secondary Character or NPC status. The former will have the Co-Op(s) and OP control, handle and monitor until a player applies for the position.
*All players are encouraged, but not mandated, to create characters for both teacher and student. For those that do, please know or learn the basics of the subject to keep things realistic IC’ly.
Last edited by Corrian on Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:24 am, edited 19 times in total.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:03 pm

Character One
Name: Shailene Sheen

Nickname: Shorty...About all I can think of. Not sure she exactly takes this nickname pleasantly...

Sex: Female

Gender: Tomboy. Can't really say she thinks much about her gender identity beyond that she dresses more boyish than your typical girl might.

Picture Appearance:
ImageImageImage

Job Position: Nothing

Abilities: Has pretty much always been good at learning sports related activities, though her focus ended up being skateboarding. Was practically born with the ability to verbally defend herself and stand up for herself. Some "brutal honesty" on top of it all.

Origin: July 24th, 2000, Montreal, Canada

Personality: Shailene can be a bit feisty at times. If people try to talk crap about her or something along those lines, she isn't exactly afraid to speak her mind. She also seems to be prone to getting herself into trouble. And being a bit of a prankster on others. Even though she can come off as rude and a bit of a pain in the ass sometimes, she seems to generally be a nice person, though.

Equipment: Stuff:
1.Skateboard
2.Headphones
3.Many, many music CD's
4.Various clothes accessories she seems to decorate her clothes and school uniform up with.
5.School Supplies
6.Various things, like posters and such, she scatters all over her walls
7.Stuff scattered everywhere in general

Clothes Styles/Types She Wears: This, and various other outfits Josie Trent from Blake Holsey High wears that I can't find pictures of.

Suggested Information

Moral Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (Seems quite fitting)

Blood Type: A

Height, Weight, Body Type: 5'2", 109 pounds, small build, average body type. Meaning not too skinny, and not overweight

Distinguishing Marks: Probably a fair amount of scars from various accidents from things such as skateboarding, but that's about it.

Bio/History: Shailene is from Canada, and her parents moved to the United States (Where I'm saying the school is based, even though this is based off a Canadian show) last year. Why on Earth they decided living in the United States was a better idea than Canada, who knows. The year after that, she and her parents decided to let her go to a boarding school, which she gladly accepted. She liked her parents. They were nice enough to her. But she wanted a new experience, despite the fact living in the United States instead of Canada itself was quite a different experience. Like suddenly actually needing to pay for healthcare, for example. And probably education. This year will be her first year at the school, and she was quite looking forward to see how things ended up going while she was here. Little did she realize the things that she would end up finding out about while at this school...

Additional Fun Stuff

Voice: This. Just using the actress' I used for the characters appearances for their voices, too, because I don't really have any other voice ideas for them other than what they already have...No actors I've always wanted to voice act my characters or anything.

Personal Skills: Skateboarding, slacking off, coming up with weird insults...I really can't think of much for her.

Sex Orientation: Heterosexual, if she ever really acknowledges that enough to care since she typically prefers to focus on other things than her sexuality.

Likes: Skateboarding, listening to music (A lot), punk music or heavier forms of rock music, probably video games if she had any ability to play them, weirdly decorating her school uniform with accessories, and, other than various other stray things here and there...Not really that much. Skateboarding and listening to music is pretty much most of her life. Though as I typed this, I got reminded of stuff. Which is that she likes to get up to no good. A lot. Various food stuff like pizza if we want to go further into likes

Dislikes: Bullies, even though she can at least be a bit verbally abusive herself, though she doesn't actively go out of her way to be an ass. Party animals, annoying drunk teenagers, drug addicts, rich assholes, people who conform to societies standards like they're somehow perfect, people who fit into stereotypes in general (Girl obsessed with clothes, boys, makeup, losing their virginity, ect. Jock boys, men who think they're these "Tough guys", people who act all gangster, controlling, sexist males/females, ect, ect, ect), and further into the dislike realm. I think she dislikes more than she likes.

Disorders & Handicaps: Has a bit of a laziness issue, but doesn't really seem to take it as a handicap. More uses her laziness excuse to do other things than what she should be doing. Not really sure if that counts as being lazy, but eh.

Past Occupations: Nothing

Fears, Wishes, and Goals:
Fears: Being overly controlled by authority figures, an irrational fear of bees, but not majorly so and one she can probably overcome. A fear of hospitals and dentists, or maybe not so much a fear, but a distaste of it. Distaste, or a fear of taking medications fits into this category as well. Fear of childbirth or pregnancy, but that isn't exactly a fear she thinks of very often because she has absolutely no reason to. And uh, this is all I could really find after searching a list of phobias, but the first one I chose wasn't even really on here, so I'm sure there are various other made up phobias I could add if I was capable of thinking of them.
Wishes: That authority figures, like school Principal's, would stop being so uptight and loosen up a little instead of punishing students all the time for screwing around and having some fun instead of doing what they're supposed to do. That the world would realize the hold that governments (Authority figures in her mind) have on society and do something about it, a few wishes like that here and there.
Goals: I don't think she has any...

Theme Song:
I'll post one if I can think of one later

Music Tastes: Royal Blood, Middle Class Rut, At the Drive-In, The White Stripes, The Runaways, Soupcans, Black Flag, and Nirvana, for a few examples

Since she's the main music listener of my group of people, I made a list of albums she probably owns:
Against Me!-As the Eternal Cowboy
Against Me!-Reinventing Axl Rose
Andrew Jackson Jihad-Can't Maintain.
Andrew Jackson Jihad-People Who Can Eat People are the Luckiest People in the World
Arcade Fire-Funeral
At the Drive-in-Relationship of Command
Bad Religion-Against the Grain
Bad Religion-No Control
Bad Religion-Stranger Than Fiction
Bad Religion-Suffer
Big Ups-Eighteen Hours of Static
Black Flag-Nervous Breakdown
Black Flag-Damaged
Brand New-Deja Entendu
Brand New-The Devil and God are Raging Inside of Me
Cage the Elephant-Cage the Elephant
Cage the Elephant-Thank You, Happy Birthday
Dead Kennedys-Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables
Dead Kennedys-Plastic Surgery Disasters
Drive Like Jehu-Drive Like Jehu
Drive Like Jehu-Yank Crime
Green Day-American Idiot
Green Day-Dookie
Middle Class Rut-No Name No Color
Nirvana-In Utero
Nirvana-Nevermind
Pixies-Come On Pilgrim
Pixies-Dolittle
Pixies-Surfer Rosa
Pixies-Trompe Le Monde
La Dispute-Wildlife
Radiohead-The Bends
Refused-The Shape of Punk to Come
Rites of Spring-Rites of Spring
Royal Blood-Royal Blood
Sex Pistols-Nevermind the Bollocks
Sonic Youth-Daydream Nation
Sonic Youth-Dirty
Sonic Youth-Goo
Sonic Youth-Sister
Soupcans-Good Feelings (A bit obscure for what I'd expect her to know, but to hell with it, it's one of the only punk albums I actually know and like)
Sparklehorse-Good Morning Spider
Sparklehorse-Vivadixiesubmarinetransmissionplot
Suicidal Tendencies-Suicidal Tendencies
The Runaways-The Runaways
The Smashing Pumpkins-Gish
The Smashing Pumpkins-Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
The Smashing Pumpkins-Siamese Dream
The White Stripes-De Stigl
The White Stripes-Elephant
The White Stripes-Icky Thump
The White Stripes-The White Stripes
The White Stripes-White Blood Cells
Weezer-Green Album
Weezer-Pinkerton
Wire-Pink Flag

Scent: Probably just, I dunno, a bit grimey I guess? She doesn't like, not shower and get super stinky or anything, but she has a smell of someone who cares less about their hygiene than others, and probably does a lot of more "Down and dirty" sort of stuff, or at least stuff like skateboarding. Not really any defining smells about her other than that.

Character Two
Name: Brooklyn Decody

Nickname: Brook, or Lynn. But mostly Brook, for a shortening of her name. Nothing else she really gets nicknames related to

Gender: I'd say she she's her gender identity as pretty much just, well, a girl/woman/female (Cisgender), though she may not entirely fit into the stereotypes of what might be considered "normal" for a female.

Picture Appearance:
ImageImageImage

Job Position: None

Abilities: Was practically born as a science nerd, strangely helped by her parents despite their neglect. So she was pretty much born good at science. I'm sure there is something else, but honestly, there's nothing I can really think of, either...She's just kind of a person, who's a science nerd, and that's it.

Origin: January 28th, 1998, Aspen, Colorado, United States

Personality: She seems to be a pretty chill, down to earth teenage girl. She is fairly friendly, but doesn't seem to really go out of her way to be overly nice and friendly to people. She is just sorta...there, and nice when she talks to people, even though she doesn't talk to people a whole lot. Just isn't in your face hyper happy person. She seems to be quite the thinker, as well, regularly distracted in her thoughts while thinking about whatever it is she feels like thinking about at the time. Is a bit of a loner at times, but at the same time seems to have problems with being alone too much. She has some issues, but who doesn't?

1.Lots of science magazines
2.Laptop
3.A cross necklace she wears a lot.
4.A cellphone
5.Bible
6.Inhaler for her Asthma
7.School stuff
8.Typical hygiene supplies like any normal person probably has

Clothes: This, this, this, and this

Suggested Information

Moral Alignment: Neutral Good (Seems about right, as well)

Blood Type: B+

Height, Weight, Body Type: 5'4", 117, normal build, a bit on the skinny side

Distinguishing Marks: She got her ears pierced, and wears little silver colored (Not actual silver, because she's not exactly flowing with money) earrings quite regularly (Probably something like this, but more silver like than crystal like). I'd say that's probably really it for marks related to her.

Bio/History: Brooklyn grew up in a house with her and her brother, but she always got into fights with her brother. As down to earth as she was, she still got frustrated with her brother and argued with him regularly, though it was usually her brother that was the instigator. Part of the reason they seemed to argue so often was because of the uncaring nature of their parents, because they didn't tend to do much to teach them that arguing with each other all the time wasn't exactly a good thing. Hell, they didn't seem to teach them much of anything. For people who chose to have two children, they really didn't seem to put much dedication into their time with their children. Both of them had extremely busy jobs, so that didn't help any, but they could still put in more effort than they did. This made both her and her brother become distanced from their parents, but they still didn't get along with each other, despite having a similar opinion on their parents. Despite how she ended up growing up, she still became a decent person, managing not to get into really stupid situations because of her parents not stopping her from pretty much doing whatever she wanted, because they didn't really pay any attention at all.

And then, when she was 14, they decided to dump her at a boarding school, making her feel even more like she was disposable to them. Her brother was 4 years older than her, so he didn't get sent to the boarding school. What he did was move out and leave her with the parents, or more like leave her at school alone without any family. She tries to talk to her family sometimes, but she only seems to call them, instead of the other way around where they, you know, call her instead. In other words, summers were always a bit awkward...Because she felt more at home at the boarding school now than with her family, because at least there she had some friends and people who generally cared for her.

She is religious, but not extremely so, and seems to use it more for a sort of mental support than devoutly following every word of the Christian Bible. In fact, she owns a Bible, but doesn't really ever read it more than the one time that she read it.

Additional Fun Stuff

Voice: This

Personal Skills: Science subjects (Physics, biology, chemistry, whatever, she's good at it), and she's pretty good at math on top of it, but science is definitely her highlight. She's also good at problem solving, likely developed from these subjects. Works well with various different science related tools and such. Is fairly good at making her own things, and doing certain types of craft projects. Nothing else really.

Sex Orientation: Heterosexual

Likes: Physics, biology, chemistry, any science subject really. All religions (Or, at least is fascinated to learn about them), unique people (Typically more so than herself), people who aren't afraid to be themselves, movies, TV shows, doing her own research, especially when so many people don't, spaghetti, mellow music (When she feels like listening to music at all), and so on.

Dislikes: Hateful people, rude people, flirty people (Doesn't mean she can't think they're nice, despite that), drunks, reckless drivers, people who think it is cool to get high, or drunk, or smoke, or whatever, people coming up with more and more ways to make the current generation of teenagers look more and more stupid, people who act to superior to others, horror movies/games, anti-science people, evolution deniers, and so on

Disorders & Handicaps: Minor depression and Asthma. Self-esteem issues also, if that counts.

Past Occupations: None

Fears, Wishes, and goals:
Fears: A fear of heights, which gets really bad in stuff like, say, airplanes. Though she has never actually been in a plane before, but she is sure that she wouldn't like it. So a fear of flying is probably fitting. Minor fear of spiders and bees, but knows they're irrational and tries to ignore it. To fit on top of the fear of heights and flying, having to climb anything too high doesn't bode well for her fear, either. She's used to the cold, so the cold isn't so much of a problem, but she hates the feeling she gets when it gets to warm, and has a sort of fear of it, like she's gonna die in the heat. But this is only really in extreme heat. Doesn't like things like guns, and anything like a gun being near her makes her nervous and unsettled. Though she has less of a problem with stuff like swords, but even those bother her at times. A fear of alcoholic beverages, for various reasons. Probably more afraid of drunk idiots than anything, but she definitely is sort of afraid of that happening to her as well if she drank it. A bit afraid of returning home, so to speak, for the summer, because her parents act like they care little about her and she doesn't really want to go back to that anymore. Minor fear of dying occasionally, though more of a few of a slow and painful death than the fear of dying itself. Would rather not do public speaking, because any time there's a dumb class involving stuff like that, she gets super nervous and fearful she'll make a fool of herself.
Wishes: To be happy all the time, to be loved, either by parental figures or just someone (A boy down the line or something). To be cared for, instead of her being the only one who can care about her, which she doesn't really care about herself as well as she probably should.
Goals: To be more confident in herself than she is now. Probably would like to be something like a scientist or an engineer in the future, maybe for a company like Tesla, making the next amazing cars of the future. Just something. She wants to do something to better science or engineering. It doesn't really matter what it is to her yet. General stuff like that.

Theme Song:
I'll put one here later if I can think of one.

Music Taste: Blackfield, The National, Red House Painters, Daughter, Elbow, Mazzy Star, Arborea, Emma Ruth Rundle, Jose Gonzalez, and Low Roar, for some examples

Scent: She smells like uh...I'd say a person. No real defining smell about her. Maybe like she hangs out in science class a little too much...

Character Three
Name: Ariana Donovan

Nickname: Because of the people she can tend to hang out with...Sexy, Hot Stuff, Baby, that sort of stuff...Though despite her personality, she doesn't actually seem to find this always very attractive from someone to say. She tends to think they should try harder than that to be impressive. Like, I dunno, making the joke I saw once that was "Mind if I Slytherin to bed with you?". I bet she'd appreciate clever flirty joke/pickup lines like that.

Gender: Girly girl, or something. Though even she doesn't go to entirely extreme levels in this regard. So she definitely sees herself as a girl, and the very standard idea of a woman that is supposed to be wearing makeup to look prettier and all that nonsense or whatever other gender stereotypes are out there. (I guess that means cisgender. Still doing research on this stuff)

Picture Appearance:
ImageImageImage

Abilities: Drama and art, her two class highlights, pretty much developed since she was a child. She did school plays when she was younger, and did art quite young as well. Otherwise she doesn't really do great, or terribly at school.

Origin: December 5th, 1997, Denver, Colorado, United States

Personality: She has been known to be a rather big flirt to pretty much any boy she deems attractive, though doesn't push the flirting too much if they don't like it. Is quite the party animal, which has already gotten her into trouble more than once by her parents, and a few other times from school officials at the boarding school. Other than getting into trouble from that sort of thing, she had a surprisingly clean record otherwise, not breaking into many places or causing problems on school grounds or something. So she had the personality where she wasn't against doing things she probably shouldn't, but at the same time could be fairly well behaved when she wasn't doing stupid stuff while partying too much. With her friendliness and kindness to others, though, she seems to vary. She doesn't really go out of her way to be nice to people, or friendly to them, but she doesn't really completely go out of her way to be an ass to them, either.

1.Make-up
2.Jewelry
3.Cellphone
4.School supplies
5.Extra hygiene supplies compared to a normal person
6.Hairbrush
7.Blowdryer
8.Curling Iron
9.Other crap I can't think of
10.Her car.

Clothes: I'm not sure there's much I can do for her clothes, because she probably wears more "normal" clothes, and I tend to dig for clothes for my more uniquely dressed characters. Though I need more clothes on my Pinterest, anyway...specifically for characters.

Suggested Information

Moral Alignment: True Neutral

Blood Type: Doesn't know it herself, but it is A-

Height, Weight, Body Type: 5'8", 146 pounds, normal build, and a little bit on the skinny side

Distinguishing Marks: I'd say she probably has her ears pierced as well, but probably wears bigger earrings like the ones that hang down from your ears instead of little tiny ones that stick through your ear. Other than that, nothing really that noteworthy, though like any human being I'm sure she has some scars somewhere.

Bio/History: When she was 14, her parents decided to put her into a boarding school, and she didn't seem to mind one bit. In fact, she seemed to appreciate it, because now she could do whatever the hell she wanted without any consequences from her parents. Well, until the school officials phone her parents, anyway, but she is still less likely to have to deal with her parents. She never really liked her parents, so when they sent her off to boarding school, she had to pretend like she wasn't excited about that, because she knew if she acted excited about going to a school that was away from her parents most of the year, they'd probably change their mind just to spite her for her behavior. They always spited her for her behavior, which was partly why she disliked them so much. They were always getting her into trouble over the silliest things, so she decided to deal with school officials instead of her parents, which she found was easier to deal with than her parents. They did however funnel her lots of money a lot, so she could buy all the fancy clothes she liked, do more stuff that she liked like partying and going to clubs when she could, and buying a fairly nice car...

Additional Fun Stuff

Personal Skills: Flirting (If the guy playing her can flirt properly...), coming up with pickup lines, acting from her drama class, artistic stuff related to drawing and painting and such, has an extra special skill at kissing, *Cough* probably has good skills in bed *Cough*, and...that's probably about it.

Sex Orientation: Undeniably heterosexual

Likes: New clothes, makeup, getting high (Sometimes), partying, flirting, kissing and making out, text messaging and getting boys phone numbers, boys in general (Doesn't matter their personality, as long as they are attractive and willing to accept her flirting), acting, painting/drawing/coloring. In some cases, trends. Pop music, dancing, popularity, getting attention (Especially from boys), breaking the rules here and there, sometimes slacking off, and so forth.

Dislikes: People who complain about things constantly, be it politics, the state of the world, religion, whatever. She thinks they should just seriously lighten up. Flaky people, people who complain about people sticking to trends and liking what they deem to be "Generic music", hipsters, people with a superioty complex, most "Fratboys" who won't shut up about how to get the most kills on a Call of Duty game (Though if they wanna flirt, then everything's good), people who take everything in the world so seriously (Kinda like myself...She probably wouldn't like me), and so on.

Disorders & Handicaps: Nothing specific I can think of, but considering that I don't think anyone is perfect, and that includes weird off personality traits, mental issue, physical issue, whatever, I am sure she has something off, just nothing overly noticeable. Everyone has something wrong with them if they want to believe it or not, even if it is minor. At least that is what I think.

Past Occupations: Worked at a few things like, well, lemonade stands, but that's really it.

Fears: Fear of spiders, a surprisingly standard fear despite the fact 80% of spiders can't even bite you, yet alone are they dangerous to you. Claustrophobia, fear of cemeteries due to watching too many dumb movies. Not sure if really a fear entirely, but doesn't seem to like thinking about marriage or any major commitments to others. Doesn't like the sight of blood, is scared of the idea of being stuck alone for too long, a fear of ants, mice/rats, and other stuff like that. Probably a lot of bugs in general. Probably various other ones that aren't really prominent enough most of the time to be mentioned. Is scared of the dark, especially if it is cloudy out or the weather feels ominous in general. And to fit into the whole commitment thing, a fear of "love", so to speak, except for maybe family love, though she doesn't seem to care all that much for her family either.
Wishes: To lose her virginity...aaand I can't really think of anything else...
Goals: To lose her virginity before she turns 17. She would like to star in a movie someday, even if it is a silly indie film or small part in a film. Also wouldn't mind to have her art featured somewhere. I guess the latter one of these is probably more of a wish than a goal.

Theme Song:
I'll put one here later if I can think of one

Music Taste: Lorde, Chvrches, Haim, Tatu, New Order, Purity Ring, AWOLNATION, Florence and the Machine, and Birdy, for some examples

Scent: Perfume, scented shampoo, and various other hygienic products typically. Clothes smelling like scented softeners, that sort. Well, when it was her choice to wash her clothes like that, anyway...

Student Four
Name: Hailee Winters

Nickname: Maybe from some bullies some undesirable "nicknames" related to her cross dressing and being a tomboy, but that's about it and probably isn't that common really, especially at this school.

Gender: Cross dressing Tomboy. Which I guess kinda fits for any tomboy in a sense, but you know, still. Specifically I would say they consider themselves as an agender (Genderless, gender neutral, whatever)

Picture Appearance:
ImageImageImage

Abilities: Observant since a young age, driving her parents a little nuts when she was younger. This has developed into her being able to judge when people are lying pretty easy, or their mannerisms when they want to say something or not. It really is easy to tell if you try. Athletic, though doesn't play a lot of sports. Can't think of anything else.

Origin: May 13th, 1998. South Lake Tahoe, California, United States

Personality: Seems to have a very helping personality, seeing the homeless and feeling like she needs to do something to help them get back on their feet. But it isn't something she can typically do alone, due to the situation of the country more than anything that makes it hard. There's only so much she can do, but she tries her best. Is friendly, but doesn't really go out of her way to express her friendliness unless she's helping people. She's just, you know, a friendly person, but isn't always in your face about how friendly she is. Can be a bit more firm if she has to be, though. Or do what has to be done in a situation. She seems capable of making the hard decisions, even if they pain her to do so. That's if something where she needs to make hard decisions happens. Not much else specific to say.

Equipment: Stuff:Stuff:
1.Cellphone
2.Laptop
3.Hygiene stuff anyone would have
4.School stuff
5.Can't really think of anything else actually, other than random unimportant things.

Clothes: The clothes in her appearance pictures, this, this, this, this, this, and this. And honestly, for anyone familiar with Leslie Burke from Bridge to Terabithia (the movie), her wardrobe probably works pretty well for her as well. Her style can have a pretty big range. Doesn't matter what gender it is supposedly supposed to be "normal" for, she can mash girly clothes together with boy clothes sometimes and doesn't care one bit. Though she doesn't tend to like anything overly girly, like sparkly shirts, overly pink stuff, or dresses. Dresses tend to be a big no no for her. Likes to wear various types of "Fingerless gloves", or if it is really cold, gloves period.

Suggested Information

Moral Alignment: Lawful Good

Blood Type: B-

Height, Weight, Body Type: 5'5", 131 pounds, average build, average body type

Distinguishing Marks: Nothing really worth pointing out that I can think of.

Bio/History: Grew up into a loving family as a single child (Like most of my characters are, apparently). This helped her to be the friendly, kind, and helpful person that she is today. Though that doesn't mean she hasn't been a pain to her parents before, like most teenagers, at least once, but most of the time they get along just fine. She's gone snowboarding before, and still likes to go every now and then, which is no surprise, seeing as she lived in South Lake Tahoe, California. And now living in Aspen, Colorado isn't much different of a move, really. Surprisingly, she lives 2,000 feet higher than where she used to live, and that's saying something. She loves the cold, really. Or, what comes with the cold (snow). But she knows all she needs to do in the cold is bundle up a lot and she'll be fine, especially since she has a pretty good cold tolerance.

She has a boyfriend at the moment, and his family is really quite awesome. He has a huge family, with lots of siblings, and they all get together and have fun on the holidays a lot. His family is known to be pretty awesome when it comes to Christmas time, though she hasn't actually been able to experience the holiday with them yet, because she started dating him back in January, and Christmas time hasn't come around again yet. As a friend, he could have taken her, but she also had her own families Christmas get together at the time. She definitely appreciates being with her boyfriend, and it has made her even happier than she already was with helping people regularly.

This is her first year at this school, despite living in the area for a few years now. She had gone to a public school before this one, but this year she told her parents she wanted to try out staying at a boarding school. While her parents were obviously upset with the idea of their only child being a way a lot, they accepted. The good thing is, they literally live right down the street, so she can just walk to her parents house any day of the week, and they can come there, which both will likely happen quite regularly.

Additional Fun Stuff

Personal Skills: No real specific highlights in school at the moment, and is pretty average in everything. Like, C's to B's on a regular basis, and not many A's. Good at soccer, basketball, and various other sports, but doesn't really play any of them in a team, just casually here and there. She doesn't really have a lot of noteworthy skills, just does various things that aren't worth noting, really.

Sex Orientation: Bisexual

Likes: Helping people, working to help people out (Working at a food bank, volunteering at an animal rescue, working with movements to help better society, whatever), snow, snowboarding, sledding, throwing snowballs at people, winter in general, hot chocolate, Christmas as a Holiday, the beauty of the world, cool people (Not the like, #YOLOSWAG cool, but just people with interesting personalities or whatever), meeting new people, especially when helping people, people being happy period, playing sports casually, and so forth

Dislikes: People who are too lazy to do anything for themselves or their community, people who actively go out of their way to not help people, hateful people with anything, from Muslim hate, Christian hate, religion hate altogether, racism, sexism, Republican and Democrat hate on both sides, when she really thinks the best approach is somewhere in the middle ground, with conservative ideals and liberal ideals, people who think homeless people are a problem, and apparently not the system itself that causes them to be homeless, people who complain about people who need to use benefits like welfare, people who have such a major thing against illegal immigration, pretty much people who don't think things through very well altogether. People who would rather live in ignorance than actually bother educating themselves. Most of these might be more of stuff she finds annoying than truly disliking people for it, but she refuses to hate any of them anyway, because she doesn't like hateful people, so she'd rather not be hateful herself. She thinks of hate as a bit "Harsh", anyway.

Disorders & Handicaps: Again, nothing I can really think of

Past Occupations: Kinda ripping off a show with this, since the person I'm using for her appearance did this in the show I took it from, but working briefly at a food bank for volunteer work. That's it, though. This might become a current occupation again at some point

Fears: Doesn't really feel comfortable with her body in something like, say, a bikini, or even a typical bathing suit. Also doesn't typically feel comfortable with the idea of changing her clothes around others, even if she has stuff underneath. She just generally feels more comfortable doing these kinds of things in private. Is a bit afraid of fire, but only if fires get too big. A little campfire or candle isn't going to bother her. A bonfire might, though. And I guess that's it that I can really think of
Wishes: That the world would be a more tolerant place, that the world would be a better place in general. Maybe a wish for religion influence to lesson on all realms of the world, as well, even though she doesn't have anything against religion in itself, just how it tends to be handled. Stuff like like.
Goals: To travel to another country and help people in said country, with either hunger, water problems, or anything really. She just wants to go somewhere and help people. Not really a super important goal to her, but to get married someday, though she doesn't want to have kids. She'd rather adopt a child in need, because she apparently lives to help people in need. Her goal is to make the world a more tolerable, better place in general, and that is something she'll fight for until the day she dies.

Theme Song:
I'll post one here later if I can think of one

Music Tastes: Karnivool,
Rishloo, Agent Fresco, Porcupine Tree, The Mars Volta, and [url]Tool[/url]

Scent: Can't really think of a defining smell for her, either.

Student Five
Name: Josie Fuhrman

Nickname: Again, nothing I can really think of, other than maybe some insulting nicknames here and there.

Picture Appearance:
ImageImageImage

Abilities: Storytelling, I guess. Nothing much else.

Origin: August 1st, 1997, Liverpool, England, United Kingdom. Moved to the US when she was quite young, but still retains a hint of a British accent

Personality: A sociable, but regularly sick girl. She is rather friendly to everyone she meets, but doesn't have a lot of energy. Quite often you can tell that she is just physically worn out from having to fight her sickness all the time. But that doesn't stop her from trying her hardest to be nice and supportive of others. Is a bit of a daydreamer, and loves to tell stories or make up her own. She also loves to hear other peoples stories as well. Anything related to weird history stories are always welcome around her. Tends to try and have an interesting outlook on things in the world, too.

Equipment: Stuff:1.An oxygen tank she pulls along with her on a regular basis to help with her breathing problems.
2.A Cellphone
3.An Inhaler, which is for her sickness
4.She has her own car. It is rather old and a bit of a clunker, but it works well enough.
4.Various necklaces
5.History books
6.A laptop she uses quite a lot
7.Hairbrush
8.A Nintendo DS and various games for it, though she doesn't really play it much anymore
9.The obvious, like shampoo, toothbrush, hand soap, ect...

Clothes Types/Styles She Wears: This, this, this, this, this, this, this (probably the only dress she owns), this, this, this, and this (Pretty much Emma Decody's entire wardrobe)

Suggested Information

Moral Alignment: Lawful Good

Blood Type: O

Height, Weight, Body Type: 5'5" 126 pounds, average build, but skinny

Distinguishing Marks: I wouldn't be surprised if she has something from regular doctor visits, but again, nothing specific I can think of.

Bio/History: When Josie was the age of 10, she was diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis, and over the years, her condition seems to be slowly getting worse. Or, at least, they're able to keep her alive, but not make her get better. There is no known cure for the disease, and all you can do is really fight off the regular lung infections, and whatever other problems you might develop from it. When she was 14, it got to the point where they decided that she should have an oxygen tank with her at all times, instead of before where she only gave herself oxygen when she needed it the most at home or something. Now she, and her parents, worried about her needing it more regularly, so now she hauls that oxygen tank around with her everywhere, to make sure that she will be okay. While she generally seems to be doing okay, and can function with a pretty normal life, you can always tell that her voice is a little off, likely from mucus buldup or some other problem of hers that she always has to deal with. While she can function, it is probably good if she doesn't overwork herself, because even if she seems to be doing okay, she is always sick, after all.

When she was 17, her parents decided to send her to a boarding school. Or, in fact, she decided that, though they gave it to her as a suggestion. She had been having difficulties with making friends, and they hoped that maybe a boarding school would help her with that, because they felt like a boarding school had a better environment than public schools tended to. Not only that, but they thought that maybe if she was in the care of others, because the school has a good medical team and they're really close to a hospital if an emergency situation occurs, she'd be better off. They didn't really want her to go, but since she seemed to be excited about the idea of experiencing something new, they let her do what she wanted. Though like any normal parents would probably be like, they were nervous and worried, more so than she herself was about going to a new school. They lived only right down the street from her, too, so it would be easy to check in on her, and for her to do the same, because she got along with her parents quite well.

Additional Fun Stuff

Voice: This, though maybe with a bit more of a hint of a British accent, but not as much of a British accent as the actress herself has.

Personal Skills: Writing stories, making up her own stories, blogging about her life...if you can call that a skill. History is her favorite subject in school, so she is quite good at that. Has a skill with telling stories in an interesting way, as well, like history stories and such. About it, really.

Likes: Blogging about stuff, writing stories, making up stories, telling stories, reading about any type of history out there (World wars, random wars, Ancient Egyptian history, whatever), playing her DS on occasion, living her life to its fullest before she dies, trying to find beauty in everything, trying exotic things, like exotic foods, learning about different cultures, from Native American cultures, to some random tribe in some random country, and so on. Unique artifacts found in antique stores, exotic stores, whatever. Fireworks, Christmas lights, the bright and festive feel of Christmas altogether, people being happy....There's quite a lot she likes, really.

Dislikes: The state of the world, waiting lists, diseases/disorders/syndromes, not being able to have society cure everyone's problems, world hunger, poor living conditions, people who intentionally try and act all edgy and cool, people who don't like creativity and originality on some level, people who can't appreciate different cultures, patriots, extreme gun lovers, people who act like America is the greatest country in the world, hate of other religions than peoples own, ect, ect.

Disorders & Handicaps: CF (Cystic Fibrosis), a battle she fights against every day of her life. It is a sickness that is a part of her now, and never goes away in full. It will likely always be there until the day she dies. Which will probably be sooner than she should be dying, due to the sickness

Past Occupations: Nothing

Fears: Sometimes a fear of dying, but for the most part she has come to terms with the fact that she will likely die young, and doesn't seem all that bothered by it. A bit of a fear of heights, but it isn't super prominent. A bit of claustrophobia as well, but isn't terrible either. Gets a bit of a few of vomiting or such when she starts coughing too much, worried that she's gonna throw up while coughing and that could be a bad thing. Though most likely it'd just involve her throwing up a bunch of sticky mucus, but she still worries about it. Also has a fear of becoming too cold or too hot, despite where she now lives, because she's afraid that, despite it being proven that cold doesn't make you sick, you were already cold and the cold just makes you more vulnerable, that with either extreme, she might be more likely to die sooner than she intended. And it isn't like her immune system isn't always weak, so cold definitely could make her more vulnerable. Not really a complete fear, but she really wants nothing to do with pregnancy or childbirth, because she doesn't want to put more strain on her body than her body already naturally gets. Possibly others.
Wishes: That she can make it to college, and possibly graduate college before she dies. She isn't sure this will ever happen, though. That she can get better before her death date arrives, but again, isn't sure this will happen. Still, wishing or not, she has pretty much accepted that she'll die.
Goals: To make it to college before she dies. To live her life to its fullest before she dies.

Theme Song:
I sound like a broken record at this point

Music Tastes: Arcade Fire, Silversun Pickups, The Smashing Pumpkins, The War on Drugs, The Cranberries, The National, earlier Gotye, and Michael Hedges, for some examples

Scent: Like a sick person? I dunno.

Character Six
Name: Lena Dorsey

Nickname: Len, Len Len (Which she hates her friends calling her), and probably various nicknames related to her obsessive studying personality.

Picture Appearance:
[ImageImageImage

Job Position: No job yet, but soon most likely.

Abilities: Studying, reading from a young age, learning quick in general, stuff like that.

Origin: Chicago, Illinois, United States. Moved to Colorado after she became of high school age, and she got sent to the boarding school at the same time, which she had nothing against

Personality: Lena is a hard worker, always trying to do the best that she can at school. You could probably say that she is an overachiever, in some sense. She is rather energetic, but you couldn't really say she is overly hyperactive about it. Just very lively and energetic about things. Like getting good grades. Bot while she is good with getting solid grades and all, her biggest downfall is probably how easily she gets scared. It doesn't seem to take much for her to freak out about something, be it a spider, someone startling her, or some even remotely scary situation. As a person though, she comes off as pretty friendly, though a bit over obsessive with working constantly and trying to keep herself organized, despite being a bit scatterbrained.

1.Textbooks galore,
2.Lot's of homework, papers, books, and so on.
3.Cellphone
4.Laptop
5.School supplies, obviously
6.Hygiene stuff
7.Various everyday unimportant to note things

Clothes: What her pictures show, and this, this, and this. She likes boots as well.

Suggested Information

Moral Alignment: True Neutral

Blood Type: A+

Height, Weight, Body Type: 5'6", 142 punds, average build, average body type

Distinguishing Marks: Yet again nothing specific

Bio/History: Since Lena started going to school, she has come off as rather dedicated to being successful at her homework. Sure, when she was, say, 6, it may have taken more of a push to get her really into it, but as time passed and she got older and older, she became more and more determined to get good grades. Her parents pushed her to getting good grades, but mostly that was her own decision to try and get as good grades as possible. While her parents probably didn't help in regards to her obsessive behavior over school work, it wasn't entirely her parents influence on her. Even once she gets out of high school, she'll probably obsess over college instead. And then, obsess over doing good at her career, and being a sort of workaholic.

While she does have friends at the boarding school, which she has been at since she was 14, she never really got very close to anyone, and more had a lot of minor friends she hung out with here and there. She has no boyfriend or anyone who could potentially be her boyfriend in the future (Or girlfriend technically, but this wasn't known when I made this bio before. And, you know, society assumptions...). You could say that she fits into the saying of being "Married to your work", in a sense, so she has focused on her homework and such instead of really attempting to make friends or get close to anyone. It really probably would be good for her to loosen up a little from her life dedication to school...

Additional Fun Stuff

Personal Skills: She's very good at school. Gets A's, to A+ on a regular basis. However, she's very good at school, but that just means she's good at all her subjects. There is no specific subject that she is exceptionally well at, over all of the others, like a lot of the other students have. Like Brooklyn with her being exceptionally well at science. Her knowledge surpasses Lena's good to very good knowledge on the subject easily.

Sex Orientation: Comes off as an asexual, because she acts completely unaware and uncaring about anyone showing any sort of interest in her (Or, even really being her friend), because she is busy being "Married to her work", so to speak, always having her head in schoolwork instead. But somewhere down in that mind of a student stuck in school all the time is a girl that, even she isn't completely aware of herself due to focusing on other things instead and not thinking much about it, a homosexual

Likes: Working, studying, planning for her future (College), getting good grades, getting praise for her work...and I guess not much else since I can't think of much.

Dislikes: Politics, getting distracted, people who don't even try and go to college and get a real education, people who expect things to be thrown into their laps without working for it, lazy people, slackers, troublemakers, smokers, heavy drinkers, drug addicts, ect.

Disorders & Handicaps: Despite doing well in school and focusing more on school than anything else in her life, she is a bit of a scatterbrain, which means she easily loses track of stuff and acts all over the place. This could possibly be a bit of ADD systems, since people with ADD have a hard time focusing, and even though she focuses all the time, she is technically having a problem with it at the same time.

Past Occupations: Has focused on her school right now, so she has no job, though she certainly plans on it, especially when she has to go to college and start to pay for that.

Fears: She has quite a lot of fears, actually. A fear of heights, a fear of doing anything that might injure her badly (Pretty much a fear of pain, so she acts extra cautious than she should due to fearing any pain), along with just general fear of injuries altogether. A bit of a fear of being scratched when around cats. A fear of spiders, rats, ants, bees, snakes, bats, dogs, sharks, pretty much any big wild animal (Bears, coyotes, wild cats, ect), and insects in general. Depending how severe of a storm, thunder and lightning. Not really a concern where she lives, so she doesn't think about it much, but a fear of tornadoes and hurricanes as well. A fear of failure, which likely comes from her parents instilling it in her that she has to get good grades all the time and be successful, making it so she is afraid if she does end up failing. With all of these fears she has, surprisingly flying isn't one of them, despite her fear of heights. Claustrophobia, and a fear of being trapped. A sort of fear of being laughed at for something she did, like say an essay that a close laughs at. She does well with public speaking, but always has this fear that she'll be laughed at or something. Constant fear of getting bad grades. Does have a bit of fear related to aging and turning old and broken, but not terribly so, more distracted and focused on her college and whatnot. If anything, she's probably worried about becoming old and dying more than of old age itself Doesn't like needles or sharp objects, and has a fear of blood on top of it all. Might partly be why she's afraid of those two. Also has a fear of firearms. A fear of the dark. When it comes to creepy ones, a fear of dolls and clowns, because of movies most likely. Same can be said of puppets if it comes to them being creepy. So yeah, pretty much a fear of everything. Someone might need some help relaxing...
Wishes: Getting a Doctorate's Degree in college, and to be respected for her work with whatever career she ends up choosing in college to take in out of all of her highlights of what she is successful at. Even if it is just her doing some basic job for a while, she wants to be respected in that job by her peers. It kinda seems like she needs that praise to feel good about herself or something.
Goals: To graduate and go to college, and then after that, starting a successful career that will hopefully some day lead to her making good money with a job she enjoys. Maybe at this point be in a relationship and get married, but that isn't really a part of her goals.

Theme Song: Even more so now

I'd say she doesn't really have a specific music tastes. She probably likes some music. I mean, who doesn't at least like something musically? I'm not sure there is anyone who doesn't like at least something. She just has no noteworthy tastes, most likely because she focuses on other things than specific tastes she likes. Probably a more song by song basis thing, and I can't even think of what that would be.

Scent: Again, nothing really defining.

NPC Characters (Link only because I tried to add the apps, and it told me the post was too big...)
Last edited by Corrian on Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:44 pm, edited 12 times in total.
My Last.FM and RYM

Dunpa
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Dunpa » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:11 pm

What about the people bwho had made an app?
If you hate to get 3 wishes, but love to imagine, this is the place for you

Proud forum poster of Corrupt a Wish III and Blake Holsey High (OOC/Open)

Old Dunpa founded 1914; New Dunpa founded 2014

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:21 pm

Dunpa wrote:What about the people bwho had made an app?

What about them? Do they have to make new apps, you wondering?
My Last.FM and RYM

Dunpa
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Dunpa » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:25 pm

Corrian wrote:
Dunpa wrote:What about the people bwho had made an app?

What about them? Do they have to make new apps, you wondering?
YEAH
If you hate to get 3 wishes, but love to imagine, this is the place for you

Proud forum poster of Corrupt a Wish III and Blake Holsey High (OOC/Open)

Old Dunpa founded 1914; New Dunpa founded 2014

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:35 pm

Dunpa wrote:
Corrian wrote:What about them? Do they have to make new apps, you wondering?
YEAH

Depends, I guess. Your app was kinda small anyway, and your first post in the last IC was everywhere. Somehow you arrived to the school, snuck into someones room, and asked them on a date (When they weren't there) in the same 2 line post. Didn't make much sense...
My Last.FM and RYM

Legatia
Minister

Founded: Nov 30, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Legatia » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:43 pm

Tag out.

Firsthome
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Firsthome » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:04 pm

Corrian wrote:
Dunpa wrote: YEAH

Depends, I guess. Your app was kinda small anyway, and your first post in the last IC was everywhere. Somehow you arrived to the school, snuck into someones room, and asked them on a date (When they weren't there) in the same 2 line post. Didn't make much sense...

What about mine?

I made when post and then the Ic broke down
I have a heart of a five year-old...
it's in a jar in my basement

Springer:"I've got better things to do tonight than die"

DYK:Breathing lowers your life expectancy by 50%.

Laerod wrote:That's like pointing out a thread about kittens contains posts about baby cats.
Left: 8.06, Libertarian: 0.6,7 foreign policy: -5.76, culture: -6.26
GENERATION 4: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

TriStates
Senator

Founded: Apr 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:09 pm

Expect more characters as I can make them.

Character App

Name: Kenji Katsumoto | 賢治勝本

Nickname: Fukutsu

Sex: Male

Picture Appearance:
Heres one
Heres another

Job Position: Unemployed

Abilities:
A linguistic polyglot. He is fluent in Japanese, English, Spanish and French. He has a working knowledge of German, Chinese and Russian.

Origin:
Birthdate - January 1st, 1997
Birthplace - Chūō-ku, Osaka, Japan
Nationality - JPN/USA

Personality:
Kenji has a polite, reserved manner. He is naturally quiet and soft-spoken, not one for small talk, gossip or idle speculation. Patient and unassuming, he has a long fuse for frustration and is slow to anger, though when it does eventually go off, its unhealthy to be the focus of his rage.

This is contrasted by a nonchalant personality, bordering on the apathetic, and appears to take little interest in anything instead preferring to observe things as they unfold, though he is extraordinarily talented in numerous areas. A mixture of glass-half full optimism and glass-half empty realism, he prescribes the necessary additude according to what the current situation dictates.

He is a very cheerful person at heart, and seems entirely different when alone or among people he is close too. Privately he can be very amusing, charming even. The teasing and sharp wit that he uses in public becomes one filled with warmth and good natured humor. One of Kenji's obvious characteristics is his pride. He strives and lives for challenges, and will never back down from one on his own accord.

Equipment:
Attire:
Default Casual:
One & Two
Default School:
One & Two
Default Formal:
One & Two

Transport:
Bicycle
Ashton Martin sportscar
Honda RC211V

Entertainment:
IPhone
Notebook
Video camcorder
Assorted books
Glass and wooden chess set
Authentic Stradivarius Violin
Old baseball and glove

Misc:
Multiple bottles of prescription medication.
Ornate wooden cane
Eyeglasses
A set of contact lenses
Laptop
Backpack
Violin case (key and combination lock)
Brown leather briefcase (combination lock)
Gym bag
Sundries, toiletries, school supplies, etc.

Suggested Information

Moral Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Blood Type: AB+

Height, Weight, Body Type:
Height: 186 cm (6'1")
Weight: 81 kg (180 lbs)
Eye Color: Bright Green
Hair Color: Golden-Blond
Body Type: Athletic and slender, yet well-muscled

Distinguishing Marks: Two tattoos: One horizontal across his upper back , and one on his right upper arm

Bio/History:

In the small village town of Koide, Kenji Katsumoto was the second of five children to be born to Sozin Katsumoto, a gentleman from a reputable and estate-holding family in Japan, and Ashley Walker, an American Scientist with a Doctorate in Aeronautics and Astronautics. Together they began and expanded the Katsumoto family business, a Heavy Industry-oriented powerhouse. Through the years, Katsumoto Heavy Industry Incorporated developed, supplied, and produced countless breakthroughs in chemical and energy research to aerospace and defense armaments. Continued success with Katsumoto Inc. made the family wealthy and well-known, making Katsumoto a household name in the Home Islands, and a well known entity among the business community internationally.

Kenji's childhood life was dominated by a combination of city and country life. A wealthy upper class family, his parents spared no expense when it came to his meals, education, hobbies or style of dress. Chief among the hobbies were fencing, martial arts, music and baseball. However, this luxury life was tempered by the virtues of hard-work and humbleness. Kenji learned at an early age from his father, a believer in discipline and tough-love, that a man who does not work, does not, and should not eat. In an effort to temper his son, he saw to it that the bar always set higher.

And then, his world was turned upside down. A few months after has his 16 birthday, Kenji and a few friends went out for a ride around the town, putting his parents gift of a motorcycle through its paces. Sideswiped by a drunk driver, the 16 year old ended up in the ER at the local General Hospital. While the visible bruises, broken bones and scares healed well enough, internal trauma caused during the accident had far reaching and much more dire circumstances. A congenital heart defect was found by doctors in the midst of Kenji time at the hospital. The once benign condition, had been aggravated by the stress the organ endured during the accident. The medical experts believed this would adversely effect all areas of physical exertion, and while medication and a healthy lifestyle would help, Kenji's heart would most likely never fully recover.

In the hope of mitigating the blow this was for their son, as his parents decided a change of setting would do him some good. Enter now 17 year old Kenji as a Junior transfer student enrolled in the boarding school of Blake Holsey.

Additional Fun Stuff

Voice: Masi Oka

Personal Skills:

Athleticism (Martial Arts, Fencing and Kendo predominatly)
Public Speaking, Administration and Organization (Being groomed for CEO has its benifits)
Mechanic Finnesse (Skills of the trade learned from his hobby as a biker)
Musical Talent & Culinary Skills (Hobbies of his)

Sex Orientation: 2 on the Kinsey Scale - Predominantly heterosexual,minorly homosexual.

Dislikes: Rudeness, Disrespect, Stupidity, Snow, Cold or Chilliness

Disorders & Handicaps: Severe Heart Arrythmia, minor right leg injury, apathetic personality

Past Occupations: Katsumoto Heavy Industries Assistant Floor Supervisor|Bōsōzoku biker gang leader

Fears - Kenji fears failing. It doesn't matter the task, what its about, or what it is. He cannot stand the thought of not succeding. He also fears himself, more specifically, he fears what he has done in the past and that it might happen again.
Wishes - Kenji wishes for a different life. He wishes he could change the mistakes that have scarred him and others.
Goals - Kenji's life has always been pre-determined for him, like a tv show script. Beyond the day to day, he hasn't really though of what he would like to do, having to focus on what others would like him to do or be.

Theme Song: Blood on the Rails - Silent Comedy

Scent: A fresh cologne odor with slight overtones of food spices and smokey autoshop smells.

Character App

Name: Elizabeth Lee Taggart

Nickname: Liz | The Palm-Top Tiger | Cut Throat Bitch

Picture Appearance:
Someones life's about to end

Job Position: Part-time Waitress`

Abilities:
Human Lie Detector- Has a natural and uncanny ability of reaching the truth through applied psychology: interpreting micro-expressions, vocal tone, body language and action.

Origin:
Birthdate - December 25th, 1997
Birthplace - Charleston, South Carolina
Nationality - USA

Personality:

Despite her cute, delicate appearance, Liz is a sarcastic, cynical, and prideful girl who is easily made angry or upset. For the most part, she is unable to stomach company from others. Due to her often snapping at others in brutal ways and her short stature, she is given the nickname "Palmtop Tiger." Her under-developed body and the added nickname has given her a complex which in turn serves to give her a negative attitude and facial expressions. Essentially, Liz gets upset easily and is considerably clumsy. She is also brutally honest, typically when she is lashing out at someone.

Due to her looks, she has gotten more than her share of confessions of love from guys, but turns them down since she's afraid to love someone after of her issues with her parents. Because she is often misunderstood and judged, people don't see her kind and loyal personality. Liz wants to treat everyone kindly, but due to her broken family and lack of parenting, she has a hard time coping with reality. Despite her tendency to be aggressive, she is actually a kind person, especially to people she trusts. She is extremely loyal, too, as she is willing to fight tooth and nail to protect her loved ones.

Equipment:
Attire
Default Casual-
Pretty
Simple
Default School-
This
That
Default Formal-
Waitress Outfit
Two for One

Transport-
Jaguar E-Type

Entertainment-
IPod
Pre-paid cellphone
Diary
Music Box
Her favorite stuffed animal

Misc-
Purse
Headphones
Book-bag
Sundries, toiletries, school supplies, etc.

Suggested Information

Moral Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Blood Type: O-

Height, Weight, Body Type:
Height: 144.5 cm (4'9")
Weight: 34 kg
Eye Color: Amber
Hair Color: Honey-Brown
Body Type: Petite

Distinguishing Marks: Her shortness of height

Bio/History:
Despite coming from a well to do family, her life with her family is very difficult because of various problems. Her parents are divorced and her father has chosen his new wife against Liz's wishes, creating turmoil for both sides of the family. This trouble leads her to being placed in Blake Holsey, as a method of letting both daughter and step-mother have time apart to cool off. However when her father's business goes bankrupt and he runs away, she is left in the care of her mother who has also re-married and now has a new family of her own. Liz has difficulty getting along with her step-father and half-sibling. Though she will never admit it, she is too afraid to return to her mother because her mother has become pregnant again and Liz fears that, she will not fit in and would just be a reminder of the faild marriage and a burden to them.

Additional Fun Stuff

Voice: Emma Stone in Easy A

Personal Skills:
Maestro! - she has a very good singing voice
Eye for Detail - she is very on top of things when it comes to keeping grades high and the work load down.
Auto-part Dealer - she is proficent in most repairing, maintaing, and jury-rigging most mechanical devices
First Blood - her fists are as quick as they are hard hitting, making up for her seemingly fragil stature
Second Wind - she has very good athletic endurance despite her body type

Dislikes: Her figure, People in general, Liars

Disorders & Handicaps:
Inferiority Complex
Lack of social skills and graces

Past Occupations: Convenience Store Checker|Auto-mechanic

Fears - Afraid to put trust in people.
Wishes - She could feel normal. That she could treat everyone kindly.
Goals - She takes her life day to day, assignment to assignment, paycheck to paycheck. She feels that there is no real reason to plan or care about what happens beyond that.

Theme Song: Bad Reputation - Joan Jett

Scent: A light perfume of Evergreen Pine needles

WIPS: RPer @ Work
Character App[/align]

Name:Taku Katsumoto

Nickname: TK|

Picture Appearance:

Job Position: USMC 1st Leuitenant| Marine Force Recon Combat Field Officer

Abilities:
Encyclopedia Photographica - He has an uncanny visual and alternate sensory memory

Origin:
Birthdate - July 4th, 1993
Birthplace -
Nationality - US/JPN

Personality:

Equipment:
Attire
Default Casual-

Default School-

Default Formal-

Transport-

Entertainment-

Misc-

Character App[/align]

Name: Hannibal Lynch

Nickname: Highway

Picture Appearance:

Job Position:

Abilities:

Origin:
Birthdate -
Birthplace -
Nationality -

Personality:

Equipment:
Attire
Default Casual-

Default School-

Default Formal-

Transport-

Entertainment-

Misc-
Last edited by TriStates on Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:23 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Vytautas wrote:There are two kinds of people in this world:
* people giving a fuck,
* people not giving a fuck,
Drink Vytautas, give a NEGATIVE FUCK!
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:
TriStates wrote::( I don't like change...

It's coarse and dry and gets everywhere. :p

But I do get what you mean.
My Past Adventures: After World

Firsthome
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Firsthome » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:12 pm

Snagged for role if needed

Laerod wrote:That's like pointing out a thread about kittens contains posts about baby cats.
GENERATION 4: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:15 pm

Firsthome wrote:What about mine?

Unless you want to make a different, bigger one, I'll say that you're good, though I don't really remember details about your post :P
My Last.FM and RYM

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:26 pm

I hate when I can't find enough good pictures to display my characters clothes style. Since we're going overboard with detailed applications anyway, I figured, why not add their clothes style like I usually think of, anyway? But half of the cool outfits I see from characters in shows and such never actually show up on easily accessible pictures...
My Last.FM and RYM

TriStates
Senator

Founded: Apr 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:28 pm

Corrian wrote:
Firsthome wrote:What about mine?

Unless you want to make a different, bigger one, I'll say that you're good, though I don't really remember details about your post :P

Using my Co-Op powers of problem solving, I would suggest the following:

You can use your previous app. Just change/add/amend it to the format of the new app. Most of the new stuff is easy enough to fill in after a few minutes of online searching or brainstoming. If help is required, I and Corrian are here to help out mkay?
Vytautas wrote:There are two kinds of people in this world:
* people giving a fuck,
* people not giving a fuck,
Drink Vytautas, give a NEGATIVE FUCK!
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:
TriStates wrote::( I don't like change...

It's coarse and dry and gets everywhere. :p

But I do get what you mean.
My Past Adventures: After World

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:31 pm

Corrian wrote:I hate when I can't find enough good pictures to display my characters clothes style. Since we're going overboard with detailed applications anyway, I figured, why not add their clothes style like I usually think of, anyway? But half of the cool outfits I see from characters in shows and such never actually show up on easily accessible pictures...

I guess I could search fan sites and such...they tend to go kinda nuts with pictures...

TriStates wrote:You can use your previous app. Just change/add/amend it to the format of the new app. Most of the new stuff is easy enough to fill in after a few minutes of online searching or brainstoming. If help is required, I and Corrian are here to help out mkay?

Unless you're slow like me, and easily distracted, then it takes forever :P
My Last.FM and RYM

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:52 pm

Is there anything good for options related to like, gender types? For the gender section, since we have both sex and gender. Like "Tomboy" or "Girly girl" or whatever. I can't seem to think of much else to do other than throwing "Girl" right after "Female", so I was wondering if there's anything I can look at to try and, I dunno, be more specific, with more options than my lame brain can think of.

I'm gonna have two tomboys though, I know that for a fact...But most of the rest of my characters I can't really think of what to use at the moment, other than "girl".
My Last.FM and RYM

Firsthome
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Firsthome » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:57 pm

Corrian wrote:Is there anything good for options related to like, gender types? For the gender section, since we have both sex and gender. Like "Tomboy" or "Girly girl" or whatever. I can't seem to think of much else to do other than throwing "Girl" right after "Female", so I was wondering if there's anything I can look at to try and, I dunno, be more specific, with more options than my lame brain can think of.

I'm gonna have two tomboys though, I know that for a fact...But most of the rest of my characters I can't really think of what to use at the moment, other than "girl".

Well, theirs gender queer, homosexual, prissy, book smart, street smart, and all of those have combos... Although some aren't compatible

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:01 pm

Firsthome wrote:Well, theirs gender queer, homosexual, prissy, book smart, street smart, and all of those have combos... Although some aren't compatible

We have a sexual orientation section too, though, so that kinda eliminates homosexuality. But those others sound like they could work.

I feel like there should be a list somewhere. This is the Internet. I found a list of expressions to try and help myself out. But I don't know where to look...
My Last.FM and RYM

Firsthome
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Firsthome » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:11 pm

Corrian wrote:
Firsthome wrote:Well, theirs gender queer, homosexual, prissy, book smart, street smart, and all of those have combos... Although some aren't compatible

We have a sexual orientation section too, though, so that kinda eliminates homosexuality. But those others sound like they could work.

I feel like there should be a list somewhere. This is the Internet. I found a list of expressions to try and help myself out. But I don't know where to look...

Duck duck go

Emperial Germany
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Emperial Germany » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Name: James Frederich Volker.

Nickname: The fun one.

Picture Appearance: I know it is a bit wonky, and is not real. But it is the closest thing to what i imagine him as. Ignore the teeth.

Job Position: History Professor.

Abilities: None really. He is good at fixing computers though.

Origin: 1974, East Berlin. East Germany, American, born German.

Personality: Fun-loving, lighthearted, and some would say random, sarcastic, music lover, did i mention he likes to mess with people sometimes?

Equipment: Aside from his clothing? A pocket watch, a phone, a swiss army knife.

Suggested Information

Moral Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Blood Type: A+

Height, Weight, Body Type: 6.5. 174 pounds. I would say fit.

Distinguishing Marks: His died hair.

Bio/History: What? If you could not guess I make this crap up as i go along! And the past is in the past, the future is what matters! Either way, the only really important fact is that he moved to the USA, when the Berlin wall fell and Germany united. And became a genius because the plot demands it, but still retains his core personality of a joker and prankster.

Additional Fun Stuff

Voice: Imagine a younger Sir Christopher lee, with a German accent.

Personal Skills: Master of Chess. Good with computers, can speak Russian, German, and English, annoying his employers.

Likes: Music of all forms. (Prefers classical orchestral and power metal) Annoying people, Annoying groups of people, comedy central, junk food.

Dislikes: Boring people, large gatherings of boring people, justin beiber, death metal, stupidity, racism, republicans, shrinks.

Disorders & Handicaps: A very toned down version of Dissociative identity disorder. With the other personality being a bit more serious and angry.

Past Occupations: Computer repair man. Comedian, librarian.

Fears, Wishes, and Goals: Fears, spiders, and most other bugs, doctors, needles, Pit bulls. Wishes, to be as funny as humanly possible, to annoy boring people, to teach history. Goals, to go skydiving, to become a professional comedian, along with a teacher.

Theme Song: (For those aurally minded, or just dramatic like me, a song is always nice. Gives ambiance and adds atmosphere to your character.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsIa_LKojJI

Scent: Chocolate.
Just a random nerd trying to figure out how to nationstate

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:17 pm

Accepted:) I'm slow to accept because I was doing multiple things at once.
My Last.FM and RYM

Emperial Germany
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Emperial Germany » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:18 pm

Corrian wrote:Accepted:) I'm slow to accept because I was doing multiple things at once.

Its alright, take your time.
Just a random nerd trying to figure out how to nationstate

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:27 pm

I think I will use the "Theme Song" section as a way to kinda describe my characters music tastes, in some way. Though if I can think of an actual theme song, that's different.

Because yes, I think of my characters wardrobes, music tastes, and so on...My mind, especially after playing them for a while, can really get thorough with character stuff. More so than most of the apps I do :P
My Last.FM and RYM

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:32 pm

Well, let's just hope this one will last longer than the previous one. In any case, I'll just go ahead and say that I will be (re)joining and that I will have an APP up within the next few hours.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:34 pm

Fascist Russian Empire wrote:Well, let's just hope this one will last longer than the previous one. In any case, I'll just go ahead and say that I will be (re)joining and that I will have an APP up within the next few hours.

I'd say, if you want, your previous app is perfectly fine and can stay as your official app, if you don't want to make a new one. Up to you, though. I'm revising all my apps with the new system, and making yet another character (My brain really does get active with normal people, apparently). Could probably easily make even more in the future, too.
My Last.FM and RYM

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:36 pm

Corrian wrote:I'd say, if you want, your previous app is perfectly fine and can stay as your official app, if you don't want to make a new one. Up to you, though. I'm revising all my apps with the new system, and making yet another character (My brain really does get active with normal people, apparently). Could probably easily make even more in the future, too.

Thank you, but I think I'd rather make an entirely new character. I'm thinking this time that I'll make my character a spoiled rich kid with super-wealthy parents, quite the opposite of what I did last time.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse