NATION

PASSWORD

Ignore list

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Fortis Bellator
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Ignore list

Postby Fortis Bellator » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:05 pm

The ability to block users from seeing you or interacting with your nation would be amazing.
Airsoft is not a crime! Go USA!! ___ Germany! ___ Ireland!
Equal opportunity does not mean an equal result. Stop trying to make it that way.
I just wanted to let you guys know I identify as a pan-omnisexual lesbian-identifying sparkledragon bifocal-curious dominant XY male-on-monday female-on-friday arctic foxkin. Why won't you give me attention? /sarcasm
Economic Left/Right: 3.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.90

Kingston-Atlantis
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingston-Atlantis » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:07 pm

I think it already exists. Check out your User Control Panel > Friends and Foes.
THE HOLY EMPIRE OF KINGSTON-ATLANTIS
Lattinus Viae de Virtue: Pioneers of Moral Excellence
Proud Member of Otoris
Singaporean, Male.
Overview

Lydenburg
Senator

Founded: May 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lydenburg » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:08 pm

It's called "Foes".

Ek bly in Australie nou, maar Afrika sal altyd in my hart wees. Maak nie saak wat gebeur nie, ek is trots om te kan sê ek is 'n kind van hierdie ingewikkelde soms wrede kontinent. Mis jou altyd my Suid-Afrika, hier met n seer hart al die pad van Melbourne af!

Fortis Bellator
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fortis Bellator » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:10 pm

Does it affect just the forum? I'm talking about in your region and such.
Airsoft is not a crime! Go USA!! ___ Germany! ___ Ireland!
Equal opportunity does not mean an equal result. Stop trying to make it that way.
I just wanted to let you guys know I identify as a pan-omnisexual lesbian-identifying sparkledragon bifocal-curious dominant XY male-on-monday female-on-friday arctic foxkin. Why won't you give me attention? /sarcasm
Economic Left/Right: 3.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.90

The Fascist American Empire
Minister

Founded: Oct 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fascist American Empire » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:12 pm

Fortis Bellator wrote:Does it affect just the forum? I'm talking about in your region and such.

That would be amazing.

Americans, hands off Ukraine and let Russia do what they will in their own sphere of influence! You are not the world's police!
You obviously do since you posted a response like the shifty little red velvet pseudo ant you are. Yes I am onto your little tricks you hissing pest you exoskeleton brier patch you. Now crawl back in to that patch of grass you call hell and hiss some more. -Benuty
[quote="Arkandros";p="20014230"]

RIP Eli Waller
Race! It is a feeling, not a reality: ninety-five percent, at least, is a feeling. Nothing will ever make me believe that biologically pure races can be shown to exist today. -Benito Mussolini

Chester Pearson
Minister

Founded: Aug 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Chester Pearson » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:38 pm

Fortis Bellator wrote:Does it affect just the forum? I'm talking about in your region and such.

If you tag a nation as a foe, it will block everything they post from your view....
Separatist Peoples wrote:With a lawnchair and a large bag of popcorn in hand, Ambassador SaDiablo walks in and sets himself up comfortably. Out of a dufflebag comes a large foam finger with the name "Chester Pearson" emblazoned on it, as well as a few six-packs.
Economic Left/Right: -8.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.90
-17.5 / -6
Chester B. Pearson,
Ambassador, Imperial Minster of Foreign Affairs United Federation of Canada
Premier The North American Union
Secretary-General United Regions Alliance
World Assembly Resolution Author
Recognized as one of the most famous NS's ever

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:56 pm

Chester Pearson wrote:If you tag a nation as a foe, it will block everything they post from your view....

No, that's just on the forums.

You can block TGs via the Ignore List, but there's no way to block the nation page from gameside, or any of that nation's RMB posts. There's also no way of auto-blocking puppets of a given player, since we don't require you to register your puppets with a central account.

Mousebumples
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mousebumples » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:41 am

If you're not sure how to block telegrams from specific senders, I wrote up this dispatch awhile ago, with more information on how to do that.
Leader of the Mouse-a-rific Mousetastic Moderator Mousedom of Mousebumples
Past WA Delegate for Europeia & Monkey Island
Proud Member of UNOG
I'm an "adorably marvelous NatSov" - Mallorea and Riva
GA Resolutions (sorted by category) | Why Repeal? | Reppy's Sig Workshop

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical