NATION

PASSWORD

Post-War Genevievia RP Plan [Expurgation in effect, TG 1st]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

What is the most important thing in the roleplay right now?

Exploring new lands
16%
Rebuilding existing lands
29%
Forging alliances
20%
Having more wars
20%
Uniting under a common banner
2%
Working on the Papal States
2%
Working on other NPCS
5%
Other (explain in the thread)
5%

Total votes : 55

Archeuland and Baughistan
Minister

Founded: Aug 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Post-War Genevievia RP Plan [Expurgation in effect, TG 1st]

Postby Archeuland and Baughistan » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:34 am

Isaiah 2:2-6 - In the last days the mountain of the LORD's temple will be established as the highest of the mountains; it will be exalted above the hills, and all nations will stream to it. Many peoples will come and say, "Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the temple of the God of Jacob. He will teach us his ways, so that we may walk in his paths." The law will go out from Zion, the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. He will judge between the nations and will settle disputes for many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. And He will judge between the nations, And will render decisions for many peoples; And they will hammer their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, And never again will they learn war.

The nation of Gilneas, what was left of it after decades of war, had been annihilated by the ravaging zombie hordes. The famed Greymane Wall stood little chance against millions of the beasts. The Kaiser, government, and few nobles managed to escape.

Beautiful Archeuland, rich in 'honor and victory, was a burning plain. The shining capital of Massouba was destroyed. Thousands were dead and dying.

The once great empire of Prussia, which had spanned from the Lithuanian foothills to the shimmering lake Erwin, was fragmented, war torn, and destroyed even further by the zombie apocalypse.

Is it Ethelgrad? Is it Acharastan? Both were brought to their knees by the mindless hordes, and the scourge of war and nuclear winter.

Deian-Salazar was overtaken.

The great Commonwealth was destroyed, and its President believed dead.

Usea was united but had lost millions.

The plague had continued into the new world Deuneusia. The colonies were all but ended.

Fort Genevievia, meant to be the crowning achievement of security, was overrun; without survivors.

Emperor Markus III of Archeuland is suffering great injury, and rumor has it that he has abdicated.

The islands of the sea held out as long as they could, but even they felt the scourge of war.

The Baughistani islands were fragmented and seething with the heat of a multitude of detonated nuclear weapons.

But mankind held out against the foe, driving them back at immense cost. Millions died on both sides. Inevitably, the undead hordes across the world will slaughtered and defeated, and men once again reclaimed their homes and countries. By then, many things had changed. There were new nations vying for supremacy in a virgin land.

For the Genevievian nations to be triumphant and prosperous again, they would have to band together to rebuild and improve their world. Whether or not they did was a decision that stood the test of time.

This is your new world.

OOC: Welcome to the new Genevievian roleplay! In the aftermath of this zombie apocalypse, with countless millions believed dead, we stand at a crossroads in history of our world. We must now band together to survive in this new land. If we wage war on one another, none of us will survive. We must now work together to rebuild our world, and this time, make it better.

Ideas:

1. Adding probably a hundred new NPC countries to the world map. All of these, except for two or three empires, will be small city-states and plots of land feudalistic in size.
2. Working on the Papal States, the only nation whose capital evaded the zombie attack
3. Working on the history of Genevievia, backstories, etc
4. Enjoying this hilarious video made by ACS - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQRZLoJKatg
Last edited by Archeuland and Baughistan on Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Standing on the truth of God's word and the gospel.
Learn more about the true history of the world here.
You must be born again? What does that mean?
Islam, the religion of peace? What does history tell us?
The Israelites were "genocidal"? No they weren't!
Agenda 21 map - it affects us all!
Let's rebuild Noah's Ark to serve as a reminder about the true history of Earth!
Proud Foreign Minister of the Christian Liberty Alliance

☩Founder of the Alliance of Protestant Nations - Join today! Learn more here

Minister

Ex-Nation

Imperfect map

Postby Archeuland and Baughistan » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:46 am

http://i.imgur.com/xYs5Kn2.png

Here's the map so far. In a post-war environment, there would be a whole lot new city-states. I understand that this means I too will have to divide Archeuland (and conquer it back later!)

As I said in the OP, we ought to add about a hundred NPCS -- three of which are large empires, ninety-seven of which are city-states. This will give us a very different Genevievia than we are used to. We will be forced to rely on one another, as well as the NPCS to make peace and rebuild.
Let's rebuild Noah's Ark to serve as a reminder about the true history of Earth!

Allied Connurist States
Minister

Founded: Jul 15, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Allied Connurist States » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:55 am

Okay then, so this in an OOC thread....
Firstly, I guess I'll have to reclaim my nice little city state of Olsenville.
Secondly, if we're gonna have 97 new city states, may one be of the Connurist Ideology?
Thirdly, how did Augustinople evade zombies?

And as a general notice, I'm not up for war or military conflict yet. I need to run some events in my nation, and then, after these events happen, I'll be up for it.
Brytene wrote:brb gonna goteach some spanish people the secrets of a tasty lancashire hotpot as part of my secret imperialist ambitions

#ValaranSoSexy | I BELIEVE IN THE EASTER CAMEL | Excellent Stallion-Like Gentleman, Commander of Ugandan Skies, Rabbipriest of Amin Temple Kampala, Commissar of DPRK State Facilities, of Excellent Stallion-Like Affairs ,and of Internet Surveillance.Glory to Idi Amin! Remove the Obote scum!

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Archeuland and Baughistan » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:02 pm

Augustinople is built on a peninsula jutting into the southern basin of Lake St. Paul, and is geographically similar to the city of Constantinople. It was built with defense in mind, and the network of walls around it, as well as the large garrison of both Swiss Guardsmen, armed citizenry and faithful, prevented zombie assault on the city. On the contrary, the zombies were actually pushed back deep into the woods beyond Augustinople, and are currently being exterminated.

The Royally United Provinces
Minister

Founded: Dec 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Royally United Provinces » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:17 pm

And me. What do you say happened to the massive military, well advanced due to separation, and prepared nation of the RUP
Councillor of the Alliance of Nobles
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
#ValaranSoFab
Proud member of the Monarchist Federation!
NStracker (it works)

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Archeuland and Baughistan » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:28 pm

The Royally United Provinces wrote:And me. What do you say happened to the massive military, well advanced due to separation, and prepared nation of the RUP

That's up to you to decide. What do you say? What happened to the RUP during the apocalypse?

Aravea
Senator

Founded: Oct 31, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:29 pm

Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:
The Royally United Provinces wrote:And me. What do you say happened to the massive military, well advanced due to separation, and prepared nation of the RUP

That's up to you to decide. What do you say? What happened to the RUP during the apocalypse?

All I can say is that our genevian territories weathered the apocalypse rather well and did not break off from us.
Proud Deputy Speaker of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
★★★Proud Intelligence Minister of the United Monarchist Alliance★★★
Note: Currently in the process of overhauling the Aravean factbooks/canon.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:30 pm

Oran, being an island, and where our military was concentrated, was largely ok. The other colony was a little more battered, but nothing excessive.
I used to run an alliance, and a region. Not that it matters now.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.
Zoboyizakoplayoklot wrote:Val: NS's resident mindless zombie
Planita wrote:you just set the OP on fire

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Archeuland and Baughistan » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:33 pm

Archeuland was unable to hold it together. I intend to fragment it into at least fifty countries.

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:34 pm

Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:Archeuland was unable to hold it together. I intend to fragment it into at least fifty countries.

Did you see what happened to Gilneas?

Furry Alairia and Algeria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Furry Alairia and Algeria » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:36 pm

Could you possibly name the island another name? It sounds as if I have two islands and I only have one.
My mainland island will not be listed on the map.
In memory of Dyakovo - may he never be forgotten - Дьяковожс ученик

I do not reply to telegrams, unless you are someone I know.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Archeuland and Baughistan » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:36 pm

Aravea wrote:
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:Archeuland was unable to hold it together. I intend to fragment it into at least fifty countries.

Did you see what happened to Gilneas?

Indeed.

Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:The nation of Gilneas, what was left of it after decades of war, had been annihilated by the ravaging zombie hordes. The famed Greymane Wall stood little chance against millions of the beasts. The Kaiser, government, and few nobles managed to escape.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Archeuland and Baughistan » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:38 pm

Furry Alairia and Algeria wrote:Could you possibly name the island another name? It sounds as if I have two islands and I only have one.

What should it be called?

Also, let's all work together on fixing up the map to represent the new changes made by the apocalypse.

Southern Acharastan
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Southern Acharastan » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:39 pm

We made it through without suffering any losses as did our northern neighbor.
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Furry Alairia and Algeria » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:39 pm

Furry Alairia and Algeria wrote:Could you possibly name the island another name? It sounds as if I have two islands and I only have one.

Also, let's all work together on fixing up the map to represent the new changes made by the apocalypse.

Helvetia.

IF I have time after working on the Leftist Defense Federation, I'll most likely help with the landscape itself.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:41 pm

Nice idea!

Furry Alairia and Algeria wrote:Helvetia.

IF I have time after working on the Leftist Defense Federation, I'll most likely help with the landscape itself.

After our favourite Gallic tribe :p
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Archeuland and Baughistan » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:47 pm

Southern Acharastan wrote:We made it through without suffering any losses as did our northern neighbor.

Indeed, but it appears as though some cities in the Acharastani region were destroyed by nuclear weaponry. Everyone suffered immense losses, if not by population, certainly by infrastructure. Should not you acknowledge some losses?

Or would you rather not have had any nuclear strikes on your country? I believe it was the last act of the Gilnean monarchy before they fled. It was meant to be heroics, actually, from what I gather.

Allied Connurist States
Minister

Postby Allied Connurist States » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:48 pm

I intend for there to be no changes to the map concerning my island.
Although heavy losses were sustained infrastructurally.
Brytene wrote:brb gonna goteach some spanish people the secrets of a tasty lancashire hotpot as part of my secret imperialist ambitions

#ValaranSoSexy | I BELIEVE IN THE EASTER CAMEL | Excellent Stallion-Like Gentleman, Commander of Ugandan Skies, Rabbipriest of Amin Temple Kampala, Commissar of DPRK State Facilities, of Excellent Stallion-Like Affairs ,and of Internet Surveillance.Glory to Idi Amin! Remove the Obote scum!

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Archeuland and Baughistan » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:50 pm

Allied Connurist States wrote:I intend for there to be no changes to the map concerning my island.

Indeed. There was a brief war of sorts, I expect, a nuclear scenario that, in the confusion, none of us know much about. All we know is -- most major cities were decimated. Hundreds of millions -- probably in the region of at least a billion out of the three and a half billion world population -- were killed.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:50 pm

Arch do you mind posting another link to the new map?

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Archeuland and Baughistan » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:53 pm

Valaran wrote:Arch do you mind posting another link to the new map?

There is no new map currently, unless you mean the one that UPS made a few days ago. I intend to begin work on some city-states. Anyone else interested is free to ask for a copy -- I can merge everyone's changes and we can have a brand new political map.

Keep in mind -- use Corbel font for anything you write on the map. I generally adjust the size of the font based on the amount of space the nation occupies. Do not use any font size smaller than 6 px, and obviously avoid anything larger than 28. :)

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:54 pm

Allied Connurist States wrote:I intend for there to be no changes to the map concerning my island.

Indeed. There was a brief war of sorts, I expect, a nuclear scenario that, in the confusion, none of us know much about. All we know is -- most major cities were decimated. Hundreds of millions -- probably in the region of at least a billion out of the three and a half billion world population -- were killed.

As said most of our losses were on the Usean continent not the genevian one. Although I guess we can say that Solus Ortis took heavy damage in the reclamation attempts.
Last edited by Aravea on Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Furry Alairia and Algeria » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:55 pm

Valaran wrote:Arch do you mind posting another link to the new map?

There is no new map currently, unless you mean the one that UPS made a few days ago. I intend to begin work on some city-states. Anyone else interested is free to ask for a copy -- I can merge everyone's changes and we can have a brand new political map.

Keep in mind -- use Corbel font for anything you write on the map. I generally adjust the size of the font based on the amount of space the nation occupies. Do not use any font size smaller than 6 px, and obviously avoid anything larger than 28. :)

Where exactly are most of the city states located?

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Archeuland and Baughistan » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:55 pm

I daresay that it is high time that we begin mapping out the Usean continent. I understand that you have advocated this dimensional business, Aravea, but this roleplay would be quite a bit more interesting if it were mapped out within the Genevievian world as a separate continent.

You don't have to accept this (obviously), but if you even remotely considered it, where would Usea be? North, south, east, or west of Genevievia?

Allied Connurist States
Minister

Postby Allied Connurist States » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:56 pm

Can people let me know what they think of the idea that I proposed via TG if they haven't already? Please TG me or quote me in this topic. Thanks!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents